Jump to content
    Mychyl
  • Author
  • 1,421 Words
  • 782 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Dear Diary - 2. Chapter 2

[i]"Dear Diary... I can't get him off my mind
And it scares me 'cause I've never felt this way..."[/i]

"What... the... fuck." Jimmy said, more a confused statement than a question, as he looked from my partially undressed body, to the bed where Kevin lay, his hard-on visibly tenting the sheets which covered part of his naked body, then back to me.

"What the fuck is going on here?" he repeated, obviously completely confused by what his eyes were seeing.

"Jimmy, it's not what it looks like," I started, realizing after I'd said that just what a wretched, worthless line that is... like anyone on the face of the earth would be dumb enough to buy that line.

He looked at Kevin once more, than at me, and literally ran down the stairs, slamming the door behind him, breaking the stasis over Kevin and myself... and Kevin started sobbing, calling me back to reality...

"Kev, what's wrong?" I asked, moving to hold him tightly in an embrace... not of lust this time, but of comfort, our naked flesh pressing together just the same.

"He knows," he sobbed brokenly, "he knows about me... he's gonna say something, I just know it..." He trailed off into an incomprehensible series of choking sobs, while I tried my best to comfort him. I didn't know what to say; I knew he was right. Jimmy's the kind of guy who would say something, too, just to get a reaction... and where we live isn't exactly free from gaybashers. That wasn't the time to worry about it, though, as we both drifted off to sleep...

The next morning, I woke up, to find Kevin missing... but given the sounds of the shower running, I knew he hadn't gone too far. I wasn't worried, in the light of day, that Jimmy's ruin my reputation... his own reptuation relied on mine, after all, since we'd been nearly inseparable for so long... so most people would suspect that if one's gay, well... You do the math.

I slowly and gingerly got up off the bed, feeling my joints ache from the previous day as I did so... more proof that I needed to lay off the track practice BS when I wasn't in season, though it seemed a waste to let myself go to pieces in the off-season, only to work twice as hard when it was time to practice again... but no matter right now; the only thing I was worried about at the moment was the cute guy standing in my shower, completely naked... and, did I mention, gay? No need to wonder why I was thinking about him, is there?

I opened the door to my bathroom, feeling the heat and steam wash over my body as soon as I'd done that... obviously, he liked his showers hot, since I could hardly see through all the steam in there.

"Sean?" he called out through the steam, seeing the door open.

"Yeah," I called back, rather nonchalantly, as I closed the bathroom door behind me and opened the shower door, only to be greeted by a large, wet kiss... one that seemed to last forever, but when he pulled away, still not long enough for me.

"How're you feeling?" I asked delicately, still worried about the previous night's events, and our unexpected visitor... and, finally, having the hindsight to mentally berate myself for not locking the front door... not that it would've mattered all that much, since Jimmy had a key, but ah well.

"A little better," he answered, obviously not feeling it, as his emotions, visible on his face, suddenly took a downturn. I stepped into the shower with him, holding his body close to mine, relishing the physical contact we were sharing.

"Don't worry about it; I thought about things, and there's no way he'll say anything, not without screwing himself over as well." I told him what I was thinking when I woke up, and he agreed, albeit a bit reluctantly, that I was probably right... he wouldn't take that big a chance with his own sexuality, not when the gaybashers in our town didn't bother to differentiate between a "queer" and the friends thereof... but at the moment, he seemed a bit more relaxed, which I was glad to see, and relaxed himself into me, his entire body seeming to touch mine, my head resting on his shoulder, his head on top of mine, our chests pressing together, as well as our stomachs... cocks... you name it. I was getting pretty turned on, just being this close to someone I'd considered unattainable before last night, and from the feel of things, he was too... his cock was definately growing hard, and fast.

He looked down at my face, a slight smirk seeming to play across his own, and before I knew it, the shower was off and he was moving both of us towards my bed, laying me down on my back and kissing his way down from my neck, across my chest, playing with my nipples a little bit before moving on... down my flat stomach, his tounge running along each crease he could find... then, he circled around to my balls, sucking them slowly in and out of his mouth, running them around a bit, sending me into orbit with the sheer force of the pleasure he was giving me, before moving up to my cock, licking his way up the shaft before taking it into his mouth, working up and down on my pole, while I reached around to his dick, playing with it slowly, not really sure what to do... I mean, this was my first time doing something with anyone else, and while I'd jacked off before... who hasn't?... I didn't know what to do to someone else.

After only a couple of minutes, I felt my balls start to tense as I got close, and I warned him I was about to cum, but he just kept sucking, as though he hadn't heard me... and then it happened. I felt my load trace its way from my balls, which were so tightly clenched I thought they'd permanently found a new home, up through my pulsing cock, and out into his waiting mouth... which, of course, answered the question whether he spit or swallowed when I felt his throat working to swallow every drop I'd put forth, his mouth still trying to work more out of me.

I just laid there, completely spent and exhausted from cumming, but I planned on giving him back as soon as I could move... which didn't take too long, as I'd been dreaming of sucking on his dick for so long.

I pushed him onto his back, working my way down his body just as he'd done to me, nibbling on his nipples a little... which he seemed to really like, as he moaned really loudly when I did that... then down his stomach, tracing along his happy trail, running circles around his cock down to his balls, which I licked teasingly, my eyes upturned to watch the reactions on his face, which was plastered in a type of joy I'd only seen before in pornos... then, up his cock I went, and down my open mouth he went, as I struggled to take him all, his cock choking me several times before I got it right... but once I did, he thrashed about in sheer ecstasy, his cock throbbing inside my throat, making it hard to stay down like that on him...

After a good 10 minutes or so like that, I felt his entire body tense under me, and his balls started throbbing, his ballsac pulling tight against his body, as he shot load after load into my waiting throat, faster than I could swallow, and a little poured out the corners of mouth, only for me to lick them back in, my mouth still around his cock, making sure I got every last drop, before I let go, collapsing on
top of him, enjoying the feel of his body against mine.

He lifted me up so our faces were even with each other, and leaned into me, giving me a big, sloppy kiss, made more so by both of our cum still in each other's mouths. We laid like that for a while, neither of us wanting to move and break this perfect togetherness we had going, neither of us ever wanting to let go of the other again...

2002-2004 Mychyl Kime (KimeNet, LLC)
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..