Jump to content
    Myr
    • Classic Author
  • 2,225 Words
  • 19,876 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>

Harry Potter and the Shrieking Shack - 1. Chapter 1

This story is a pseudo-PWP. I'm having trouble determining if there is a plot. I did put some hooks in for a story to fit on either side of this one. Also note that this version is raw, no revisions/edits/ cursory proofreading only.

The taller of the two boys followed the shorter one through maze of hallways leading from the Gryffindor tower down to the main doors in the castle. Unlike the past, neither boy was covered in an invisibility cloak, as they were now both too big to fit together.

The shorter, raven-haired boy was looking at an old piece of parchment when he stopped suddenly and made a hide signal with his hand. The tall, red-haired boy stopped instantly and melted into the deep shadows of one of the numerous outcroppings in this part of the castle. A few quiet minutes passed before a tapping sound from the black-haired boy told him all was clear.

Together, they rushed the rest of the way to the front door and quietly slipped out through it. The late spring air, fresh with the scent of new flowers assaulting their senses as soon as they were clear of the door.

"Are you sure you really want to go through with this Harry?" Ron asked quietly for the fourth time that night.

"Yes, so stop asking you fuzzy red nutter," Harry snapped back in frustration.

"No need to be snappy about it, Harry," Ron replied softly, hurt in his voice.

"I'm sorry Ron. I'm just nervous is all," Harry whispered back with sincerity.

"Ok. Are you sure you want to go all the way to the shrieking shack?" Ron asked.

"It's the only way we can guarantee that we have privacy. I'm not sure about you, but I am fairly certain that I don't want Collin Creevy taking pictures. Nor do I want Seamus begging to join in," Harry replied with a horrified look on his face.

"I agree on Creevy. Seamus might be fun, though. He does have a really nice arse after all," Ron said with a strange glint in his eye.

"He does, but I think yours is far nicer," Harry grinned back at Ron.

Ron blushed nearly as red as his hair.

"I love it when you do that," Harry giggled at him.

"Your arse is very nice too, you barmy git," Ron joked back quietly.

Harry blushed too.

"HA! I knew I wasn't the only one around here that blushes too much," Ron said with satisfaction.

"Shush already. We need to get going before we get caught," Harry replied sensibly.

Together, the two of them headed towards the Whomping Willow. They hadn't gone near it since the end of their third year, but they remembered well enough what they had to do in order to get in.

Harry did the honours and he followed Ron as he scrambled into the secret passage. The tunnel looked worse for the time they had been away. They took awhile to reach their destination, as they took the time to repair the tunnel with little spells.

They made their way out of the basement of the shack and headed to the bedroom. They proceeded to cast cleaning spells to turn the place into something usable for a tryst.

When they were all done, they sat on the end of the recently transfigured bed. They were both staring straight ahead.

"Are you sure you still want to try, well, you know?" Ron asked apprehensively.

Harry shuffled nervously before replying, "We've come this far. You're the only one I trust for this."

"Okay then," Ron said, still looking apprehensive.

"I think I'd rather do this in the dark, if you don't mind," Harry said, some of his own apprehension showing.

"Nox," Ron replied, causing the light from the end of his wand to go out, leaving only the small candle burning that they lit when they came into the room.

"Might as well shuck it all now," Harry mumbled to himself as his clothes started dropping in a pile around him.

Ron started to pull his clothes off and then blew out the candle, throwing the room into darkness. He heard the bed creak and headed over to it. He climbed in with his arms out, feeling for Harry.

He found Harry very quickly, as he was still nervously twitching.

Ron pulled the shorter boy into him, enveloping Harry's body with his own. After a minute or so, Harry stopped shaking. Ron placed his lips on Harry's own.

Harry responded to the light kiss immediately. The kiss quickly turned into something more passionate. They continued to kiss for a few minutes before Harry broke off.

"Do you want me to go first Ron?" Harry asked quickly, while he still had the nerve.

"Please," Ron whispered into the dark.

Ron felt Harry move away from him and then slip lower down his body. Ron had become hard as a rock while kissing Harry and anticipating what they had said they wanted to try to night. They had been kissing each other and wanking each other off for a while now, but tonight, they vowed to take it further. All the way further. Ron's thoughts derailed as Harry made a good start on that very process.

Harry tentatively touched the head of Ron's dick with his lips. He licked the head a little. This was a lot better then he was dreading. The taste there was like any other skin. No taste at all really, except for a hint of the soap that Ron used. Harry was used to touching Ron by now and recognized the little noises he made in the dark. Since nothing bad happened when he tasted Ron's dick, he opened his mouth and carefully took Ron in. He was very careful to keep his teeth from scraping the sensitive head.

Ron moaned loudly as Harry started to move his tongue around on his head. He started breathing in little gasps because Harry was getting really good at what he was doing. Harry was enjoying himself as well. He was discovering that there was a distinct rush to controlling someone else's pleasure. Harry started teasing Ron's foreskin, which drove him wild. Ron started thrashing around on the bed.

"Harry... you're... really... great... mate..." Ron managed to gasp out.

Harry responded by clamping his lips closed and sucking hard a few times. Ron bucked around a few times. And Harry went back to gentle licking and manipulation of the head. Ron's breathing got faster again.

"Harry, I'm close, pull off," Ron gasped.

Harry didn't pull off. In fact, he did the opposite, he claped on again and sucked hard. Ron yelled as he went into orgasm, filling Harry's mouth, once... twice... three times... and finally four times, shooting off the largest amount he ever had. Harry swallowed most of it, saving a little in his mouth. He enjoyed the taste. Ron's cum was fairly sweet, a little salty and it had a little bit of a bitter aftertaste. Not too bad overall, Harry thought.

Harry crawled back up the bed and kissed a surprised Ron hard on the lips. Ron opened his mouth to say something and Harry stuck his tongue in. Ron tasted his own seed on Harry's tongue, but he enjoyed the kiss. It was the most passionate kiss that Harry had ever given him. They kissed for a few minutes before Harry broke away.

"How was that Ron?" Harry asked in the dark.

"Bloody brilliant!" Ron said, fully sated.

"Good. Are you still willing, when you recover, to... um... do me?" Harry asked shyly, in the dark. He felt himself blushing again.

"Hell yes, Harry! I couldn't not return the favor after how well you did," Ron said with passion in his voice.

Ron found Harry's hand in the dark and grasped it. They sat quietly like that for a couple more minutes while Ron recovered.

Finally he spoke again, "I'm ready now mate."

Harry relaxed into a pillow as Ron felt his way down Harry's body. Ron, determined to give Harry the best he could, took Harry in his mouth immediately. Ron discovered that Harry tasted lightly of strawberries. The soap?

Harry moaned aloud as soon as Ron touched him. The anticipation had him tense. Ron must have sensed that, because he was very slow and gentle. Ron kept teasing Harry's foreskin, causing Harry to shudder every so often in pleasure.

Ron spent a long time just teasing Harry, bringing him to the edge, and then switching to stimulating other areas. Ron had done this twice by switching to licking Harry's ballsack. Harry growled in frustration.

"Please stop torturing me you silly wanker," Harry managed to moan out.

Ron switched back to lightly sucking Harry. Harry impressed his need upon Ron, by reaching down and pulling on Ron's ears, forcing Ron to take more in his mouth. Harry released his hold when Ron sucked deeply. Harry gasped loudly and then moaned again.

"Better pull off, unless you want it Ron," Harry gasped out.

Ron, following Harry's example for a half hour ago, stayed in place and sucked harder. Harry went into spasms and he shot several loads into Ron's mouth. Ron swallowed it all. Harry was left gasping. Ron crawled back up and gave Harry a deep kiss, sharing Harry's own seed with him, like he had done for Ron.

Both boys wrapped their arms around each other. They got so relaxed that they fell asleep for a few hours. Ron was the first to wake.

"Harry, wake up mate," he said while shaking Harry.

Harry's eyes popped open, "We fell asleep. I wanted to try more."

"We still have time, if you really want," Ron said, unable to contain the eagerness in his voice.

"I want. Can I do you first Ron?" Harry whispered nervously.

"Ok, if you want Harry," Ron replied quietly.

"You're supposed to relax and push out, right?" Harry asked.

"Yes, and you are supposed to go really slow and be gentle," Ron said, a little apprehension clouding the eagerness of moments earlier.

Harry grasped his magic wand and whispered a spell. The little candle flared into life, shedding a remarkable amount of light in the small room. He got Ron to turn over on his belly, showing off his wonderful cheeks. He then placed his wand near Ron's entrance and whispered another spell. Ron felt a sudden slickness inside and his hole relaxed suddenly. Harry set his wand aside and carefully climbed behind Ron.

"You are really sure, right?" Harry asked quietly.

"Yes. Please be gentle Harry," Ron replied.

Harry didn't say anything further. Instead, he grasped the head of his dick and guided it towards Ron's hole. As soon as he touched Ron's hole, Ron moaned. Harry very gently applied pressure. The spell must have done its job, because it stretched enough to admit Harry.

Harry went in as slowly as possible, causing Ron to moan. It took a minute for Harry to sink all the way in he was going so slowly. His black curly bush rested lightly on Ron's freckle-covered arse. Ron moaned loudly.

"I'm not hurting you, am I?" Harry asked into Ron's ear.

"No, it feels different, but not bad," Ron replied slowly.

"Can I go then?" Harry asked.

"Yeah," Ron said as he pushed back into Harry a bit.

Harry took the hint and started a gentle humping motion. He kept a slow gentle pace. Ron moaned as Harry kept at it. Harry started to moan as well. After a few minutes of slow and gentle, Harry started to pick up the speed.

As he got closer to his climax, Harry sped up even more, and Ron was matching each of Harry's thrust with a counter thrust of his own. Harry reached his peak and let off with a loud yell. Ron also yelled out as he climaxed. Ron was not expecting his, but the last few thrusts from Harry were poking at something that was causing Ron to experience intense pleasure. Harry's thoughts closed down as he collapsed on top of Ron, popping out in the process. Ron sighed, fully exhausted.

They stayed like that for several minutes before Ron realized that they needed to get back to school in a hurry. Ron rolled Harry off from him and got up. He used his wand to cast cleaning spells on himself and on Harry. He was almost dressed by the time that Harry was up and starting to get dressed. When both boys were dressed, Ron cast a few more cleaning spells to clean up the mess on the bed. Neither boy talked during the whole back.

When they got back to the castle, Harry pulled Ron of course into one of the unused classrooms, not far from the Gryffindor Tower.

"Thank you for tonight Ron," Harry said quietly.

"Thank you Harry. You owe me one mate," Ron said semi-joking, semi-serious.

"I owe you a lot more than one Ron," Harry said cryptically.

"What do you mean?"

"I... I think that I love you Ron," Harry said so quietly that Ron didn't think he heard him right.

"Did you say that you loved me?" Ron asked, showing surprise.

Harry nodded, tears leaving tracks down both his cheeks.

Ron saw the tears in the semi-darkness and pulled Harry into a deep embrace.

"I love you too, Harry," he whispered into the Harry's ear.

"I guess we need to talk tomorrow then, don't we?" Harry sniffled.

"It would appear so, mate," Ron said quietly.

The End

© 1997-2022 J.K. Rowling, Bloomsbury Publishing, Scholastic Press; All Rights Reserved; All recognized characters belong to J.K. Rowling and all else is Copyright © 2010 Myr; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction that combine worlds created by the original content owner with names, places, characters, events, and incidents that are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, organizations, companies, events or locales are entirely coincidental.
Authors are responsible for properly crediting Original Content creator for their creative works.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Recognized characters, events, incidents belong to J.K. Rowling, Warner Bro / Discovery, WB Games and subsidiaries. <br>   <br>
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Very good, Myr. Very easy to read and very thrilling.

I am amazed by your mastery writing. I said that I had to study the way you write.

I have to read more or your stories.

Link to comment

Yay always wanted Ron and Harry to get together! They make such a good couple.

Nice story man. And I love the choice of venue.

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 04/25/2011 06:47 AM, John Galaor said:
Very good, Myr. Very easy to read and very thrilling.

I am amazed by your mastery writing. I said that I had to study the way you write.

I have to read more or your stories.

Thanks. I'm glad you liked it. This story was one of my practice short stories.
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 04/04/2014 10:42 PM, Astro said:
Yay always wanted Ron and Harry to get together! They make such a good couple.

Nice story man. And I love the choice of venue.

I wrote this back in the day where I was wondering if I could write sex in a story. lol. Since I was also focusing on Harry Potter at the time, I figured why not do something unique? Thanks for the review.
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 08/06/2015 12:47 AM, James Bond007 said:

Your stories are amazing! I love the whole Harry Potter setting.

Thanks :)

Link to comment

Okay I never ever even thought this might happen ... it was sweet though.. the kisses were especially on the warm side! :)

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 02/08/2017 12:35 AM, Mikiesboy said:

Okay I never ever even thought this might happen ... it was sweet though.. the kisses were especially on the warm side! :)

Thanks. This was another experimental writing vehicle for me.

Link to comment

This was a pretty good practice story, Myr :) . I loved the declarations of love at the end. It was unexpected, and sweet. It's fun to think of characters you know so well in scenarios like this... another good one... cheers... Gary....

Link to comment
  • Site Administrator
On 02/27/2017 05:44 AM, Headstall said:

This was a pretty good practice story, Myr :) . I loved the declarations of love at the end. It was unexpected, and sweet. It's fun to think of characters you know so well in scenarios like this... another good one... cheers... Gary....

Thanks!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..