Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 4,325 Words
  • 220,523 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Acts of Deception... - 10. Chapter 10 Confessions...

Heath bares his soul and Alec makes a choice.

Alec sighed heavily out of pure nervousness as he released the call button allowing Heath to come up.

Though it had been a mere twenty minutes since Heath phoned telling Alec he was on his way, it seemed like forever.

During that time Alec played over and over in his head every possible scenario he could think of. He wasn’t sure what to expect from their talk, but one promise he made to himself was; he was going to be honest about what he wanted.

His hope was Heath would see past his relationship with Simon and not be too judgmental. Alec beat himself up about moving so fast with Simon, not heeding the warning signs, and here he was doing it again with Heath, but for some reason this felt different. Heath was different... it felt real.

He walked over to the elevator doors and waited. He had taken a warm shower to help relax. He wore a pair of comfortable navy drawstring lounge pants and a matching short sleeve shirt.

He took one last look in the mirror, hoping he looked okay. Nervously he ran his fingers through his damp hair and took a deep breath, holding it as he watched the doors slowly open revealing a tired, stressed-out looking Heath. He was still in the clothes he wore the night before. Alec released the breath he was holding slowly when their gazes locked as Heath took hesitant steps into the foyer.

In spite of the air surrounding them Alec couldn’t help but notice how ruggedly handsome Heath was. His hair was unkempt and he was sporting a five-o-clock shadow.

Alec tilted his head slightly, biting on his thumbnail, trying to gauge the young man’s demeanor.

His first response was to run into Heath’s arms but his feet stood solidly in place; he waited for Heath to make the first move.

He watched as Heath slowly licked the upper corner of his mouth, clearing his throat before speaking.

“Come here,” Heath motioned with exhaustion and desperation in his voice. He held out his arms, his eyes pleading for Alec to enter them.

Alec practically ran into them, knocking Heath slightly off balance. Heath wrapped his arms tightly around Alec as if they were a safe haven, protecting him from the storms that were about to come. Inhaling the familiar, intoxicating scent of Alec, Heath allowed it filled his lungs as he closed his eyes, tightly absorbing him in.

The moment…surreal.

Alec rested his head against Heath’s chest, hearing his heart beating, feeling warmth overtake him. He felt safe in this man’s arms. He wanted to stay engulfed there forever. He knew that was impossible when he lifted his head and met Heath’s intense stare.

Heath pressed his lips together and forced a weak smile.

Alec stood on his toes to reach Heath’s lips, his eyes asking for permission to kiss them.

Heath lowered his head slowly meeting Alec's until their mouths touched. The kiss, soft, bridled with uncertainty. Heath’s breath hitched as Alec pressed his body firmly into him deepening the kiss.

This was what Heath wanted. What he needed at that very moment.

The softness of their kiss vanished turning into sheer desperation.

Heath nibbled gently on Alec’s bottom lip causing his lips to part, welcoming Heath’s tongue inside. The feel of his mouth was warm and… so sweet. Heath’s tongue probed further, craving more. Breathing was no longer a priority. The kiss was heated…passion filled and he wanted to savor every moment of it for this might be their last.

Who knew what tomorrow would bring after his confession.

Heath broke the kiss, stroking Alec’s cheek with the pad of his thumb, eyeing him intently. “I don’t ever want to lose you, Alec…ever,” he confessed. He ducked his head trying to make eye contact. “It’s important that believe me.”

“I believe you Heath.” Alec smiled shyly. “I’m just so glad you came back. I didn’t know what to do when you left.” He laid his head back on Heath’s chest. “I was so scared that you wouldn’t come back... just hold me.” Alec sighed.

Alec’s wish was Heath’s command. He held onto Alec as if his life depended on it, and there laid the irony.

They stood in each other’s embrace for what seemed like a lifetime, needing each other to breath. There was no one else in the world at that moment except them.

Heath sighed and released his hold, letting his hand fall to his side until it reached Alec’s. He laced their fingers together and pulled him forward. “We need to talk.”

He led Alec over to the sofa, allowing him to sit first before sitting next to him.

Looking into Alec’s eyes; seeing the love and trust in them made what he was about to do even harder. No matter what he said or how he said it, the situation was fucked up and he knew it. He opened his mouth to speak, but nothing came out. He lowered his head and cleared his throat making another failed attempt.

Alec reached for Heath’s hand.

“It’s okay Heath, whatever it is its okay.” He gave a reassuring smile.

Heath blew out a huge breath of air hoping that Alec would still feel that way after he head what he had to say.

"Alec." Heath sighed. "I work for Simon Ferraro,” he stated matter-of-factly.

"OK," Alec said with a slow nod. "So that's how you know him then. Do you work for Omni?”

Heath shook his head as he whispered the word no.

"Then one of his other companies?" Alec used air quotes.

Again, Heath shook his head, guilt, frustration, and fear, fear of losing Alec starting to consume him.

"No, Alec," Heath answered with trembling in his voice.

Alec leaned his back against the sofa. “I don't understand, you work for Simon...how?"

Heath leaned forward resting his elbows on his knees, the look of honest confusion on Alec's face made this almost impossible to do, but he needed to know. No matter how this ended between him and Alec or, with Simon, he had to do the right thing. "You have to stand for something...Whether you think you can or think you can't you're right," his father’s words echoed in mind.

"Alec, meeting you that night at Cody's was no accident."

Alec tiled his head slightly, and creased his brows.

"It was planned. Simon set it up." Heath released the breath he was holding.

Alec's inhaled deeply. His body stiffened as the realization of what Heath was saying became clear.

"I knew everything about you; he gave me everything I needed to know," Heath pressed forward with his confession. "What you looked like… who your friends were… your net worth...everything."

Alec shook as his head slowly in disbelief.

"I was given everything I needed to destroy you," Heath gagged on his own words; he knew what he was doing when he took the job, but actually saying it aloud made him sick to his stomach. He lowered his head in shame. A light gasp escaping Alec's mouth caused Heath to look up quickly.

"I'm sorry Alec-"

"So none of this is real?" Alec asked struggling to breath. His eyes filled with tears. After a few seconds Heath reached for Alec's hand, but Alec snatched it back attempting to stand.

"No...I mean YES, Alec." He reached up pulling Alec back down. "Please," he begged, "Hear me out."

"Why?" Alec snapped. "Why Heath… Why should I listen to you?"

"Because...because I care about you...a lot." Heath wanted to say more. That he felt so much more for Alec, but he knew he would sound ridiculous.

“Oh so now you care about me?” Alec charged unbelievingly. He crossed his arms defiantly over his chest, released a humorless chuckle and rolled his eyes.

“Yes. . . Yes. Alec,” Heath said desperately. “I could never hurt you.”

“But you did….you have. You lied to me, Heath.” Alec gasped feeling like the air had been knocked out of him. He stood up and walked over to the window. He stared out at nothing in particular as he tried to process what Heath just told him.

“I know.” Heath sighed woefully. “And I promise that wasn’t my intention after we met.” He nodded reflectively. “After spending the first night with you I knew I couldn’t do it.”

Heath sat on the sofa watching Alec’s silhouette from behind, he could tell the man was deep in thought. He inhaled deeply wanting to go to him, but decided against it. He knew what he just told Alec was heavy and he needed time to process things and he didn’t want to push.

Alec turned to look at Heath; a veil of sheer bewilderment etched his features. He sighed, shook his head, and then turned back to the window.

He felt conflicted. He didn’t know how to deal with this. He knew Heath was putting himself at risk by telling him Simon’s plans. After all, he knew what Simon was capable of. Simon was carefree for the most part, but if you crossed him, it could cost you your life.

So much was running through Alec's mind, so many unanswered questions. He turned to face Heath again. Heath’s head shot up quickly as he felt Alec's gaze upon him. Alec chewed on the inside of his cheek and cleared his throat. "Did he...Simon say why he wanted to hurt me?"

Heath lowered his head. "No." He shrugged, "He never would tell me and believe me, Alec, I asked." Heath threw his hands up in defeat.

"Oh." Alec wrapped his arms around himself seeking comfort within his own embrace before turning toward window.

"Heath?” His voice timid and low.

“Yes?”

“Can I ask you something?"

"Anything," Heath replied with a glimmer of hope in his voice.

"How many of these...Um...you know ’jobs’ have you done for him?"

"Alec?"

"How many?" Alec’s demanded. His tone slightly elevated.

"I don't know," Heath answered honestly and shamefully.

"Enough to pay for that fancy house and that 250,000 dollar car Nina told me about?" Alec scoffed. "So how much was I worth..?" He asked coldly. "Hum?" He glanced back over his shoulder.

"Nothing... I mean," Heath quickly corrected, “I’m not taking the money, or doing the job, Alec, I can't-”

Heath stopped midsentence. “Wait, Nina." He looked surprised. "Nina was here?"

"Yeah, a few days ago. She came to warn me about you." Alec gave a sarcastic laugh.

"Oh god." Heath blew out a heavy sigh. "Damn it Nina," he said faintly as he dragged his hand roughly down his chin.

"What? What’s wrong?" Alec slowly walked over and sat down next to Heath.

"Nothing…" He lied not wanting to burden Alec any further.

It all became clear to him. Simon must have found out about Nina's visit and had her killed. He got chills just thinking about it.

"Alec, tell me about you and Simon." Heath slid over closer to Alec. "It might help me to understand what's going on."

"Okay,” Alec closed his eyes thinking back. "Well, we met at a fundraiser." Alec shrugged casually and proceeded to tell Heath their history.

He explained how they hung out together that night and hit it off. How Simon was the perfect gentleman. Saying and doing all the right things. Heath gave an understanding nod as Alec told his story.

He explained how one thing led to another and before he knew it, he and Simon were in a relationship. Simon made sure Alec knew it was a committed relationship, a whirled wind full of excitement kind of relationship.

There were things that made Alec wonder about him, for example he didn't like talking about his family at all, which Alec felt was odd, but he let it pass because some people are not as close to their family as he was.

"So basically he was perfect." Heath assumed. He knew Simon had a way of getting what he wanted. Heath and Simon shared cunning about them, one attribute Heath was not proud of at this moment.

"Yep." Alec sent Heath a half smile then continued. “After about six months he asked me to marry him."

"And you said yes?"

Alec just nodded.

"Wow, you must have really loved him to agree to marry him."

"Yeah, I did... or I thought I did," Alec admitted shamefully. “We started planning our wedding, but he didn't want to invite his family or even tell them about it for that matter." Alec frowned thinking back.

"Didn't you find that strange, I mean you are about to marry this man and he keeps his family from you?" Heath questioned Alec's logic.

”Yeah, I guess so." Alec chuckled humorlessly. "I never met his family but I started hearing a lot about them from the Media, you know; newspapers, television. He said he didn't have any dealings with them because he didn't approve of who they were or what they did."

"And you believed him?" Heath asked.

"Why wouldn't I, I had no reason not to, look at you," Alec snidely pointed out.

"But, Alec, this is different," Heath defended.

"No, it's not, Heath. Not at all." Alec rolled his eyes.

"Go ahead, finish," Heath conceded.

 

"Anyway," Alec continued his story explaining how he started noticing things about Simon, like getting calls during the night and leaving without any explanation. He noticed Simon had these guys around him all the time.

Alec told how they even started following him, and when he would ask Simon about them he always blew him off or down played the situation stating Alec was paranoid.

The real reason was Simon was very much involved with his family and these were their own personal body guards.

Alec explained how little bit by little bit things started being revealed. Simon mentioned he had an uncle who wanted to donate money to Alec’s foundation, which Alec agreed and he allowed it on several occasions.

"I thought you said Simon told you he had no dealings with his family?" Heath pushed.

"I know, that was a red flag," Alec admitted, "But supposedly this was a good uncle."

"One that you’d never heard of before then?"

”Um-hum and the kicker was when he wanted to be a member of the Board. After careful consideration I decided that was not a good idea, I just didn't feel right about it... you know?”

"Um." Heath nodded. "But that's not enough to go after you." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully.

"Nothing is worth wanting to destroy someone's life, if you ask me," Alec countered snidely. "But we fought about it...a lot, and after a while he let it go until he found out about Coral Imports and Exports.”

“Coral Imports and Exports?” Heath parroted.

“Yeah. I was about to become partners in it, and he wanted to buy into it with me… be a ‘silent partner with benefits.’” He used air quotes. "Heath, Simon wanted to use the foundation to launder money and Coral to move drugs and other things.”

"How did you find out?"

"I had a little research done too." Alec smirked. "And the reports confirmed what I suspected. Figures weren’t adding up. Nothing he said about what he wanted to do could be verified by my people." Alec sighed, "After I confronted him about it he tried to lie to me swore I was misinformed, but I knew he was lying. I can't live like that Heath."

Heath nodded. His expression showed that Alec’s statement stirred something within him.

"I broke off our engagement, and told him I didn't want to see him again." Alec ran his hand down his face. "It was hard, because I really did care - I mean- love him."

"Knowing Simon he didn't take it well, he doesn’t do well with rejection." Heath chuckled humorlessly.

"No, not at all, he was relentless and wouldn’t give up." Alec gave a slight gesture with his shoulders. "I had to get a restraining order against him."

"Wow."

"Yeah, I was hurt, Heath, I had no idea who he was." He sighed tilting his head slightly. "And then he sends you." Alec looked intently into Heath's eyes.

"Yeah." Heath gave a sorrowful smile as he rubbed his temples.

This was not going to be easy at all. Not only did he have to convince Alec that even though he did some awful things to unsuspecting people he was not ruthless like Simon, he also had to deal with Simon. His life had already been threatened earlier that morning….twice.

"Alec I don't even know how to form the words to ask you this, but I have no choice." Heath paused. "I would be so lost without you." He shook his head, "I don't want to be like Simon, and have you get a restraining order against me." He joked, "But I need you in my life."

“Heath, I know you’re not as ruthless as Simon, but what you do is no better. You hurt and take advantage of innocent people.”

“I don’t know what to say to that except, yes I have done some horrible things.” He paused taking Alec’s hand into his own. “I don’t want that life any more. I never did,” he clarified. “I want you and I’ll do whatever it takes to make that happen.”

"I don't know, Heath.” Alec sounded skeptical. “How did you get hooked up with Simon anyway?"

"We went to school together. I knew his family was connected, but we got along, most kids didn't hang with me because of my strict father and his rules." Heath smiled fondly. "But not Simon. Anyway we lost contact with each other and ran into him my last year of grad school. By then I had racked up some pretty hefty bills. I needed cash to pay off student loans and pay for film equipment. My parents tried to help but it wasn’t enough, that was my excuse anyway, and then the money got good to me and…."

"And he provided the means," Alec completed Heath's sentence.

"Yeah, a means to an end, I guess."

"Film equipment, huh?"

Heath nodded. "My dream is…was to direct movies someday, work side by side with Steven Spielberg.” He smiled fondly.

"I hope it works out for you Heath." Alec placed his hand on top of Heath's.

"That sounds so final." Heath leaned in to make eye contact with Alec.

Alec sighed sending him a forlorn glance. “I don’t know, Heath.”

"Look, Alec, I know this is really fucked up, I do, but you can't deny what's between us, I feel it and I know you feel it too," he said caressing Alec's cheek causing a faint moan to escape his lips; he closed his eyes enjoying Heath’s touch.

"But-"

“No buts, Alec." Heath gently placed his fingers to Alec's lips.

The response a kiss.

"We have to go with this Alec, you don't come across what we have... what we feel every day."

"I'm scared, Heath. I’ll admit I've never felt this way before."

"Neither have I, which is why I believe...I believe you were meant for me." Heath ducked his head and smiled, "My mother would call you my soul mate."

Alec placed his hand on Heath's cheek, looking intently into his eyes. "Like I said I’ll admit this is totally new for me…this feeling. But I need to be with someone I can trust and I don’t trust you, Heath.”

“I know. Hell I wouldn’t trust me either, but Alec I give you my word…you can trust me.”

“Heath…”

“Listen.” Heath stopped Alec mid-sentence. “Nothing in my life until you has been real…nothing,” he stated adamantly. “I will not, cannot,” he stated with conviction. “Give you up. I want what my parents have. They have something real. I want real, Alec. You are real.”

“Health,” Alec tilted his head slightly a genuine smile gracing his lips. “I know you think…”

"No,” Heath interrupted again, “to 'think' would indicate some sort of question or doubt. That I'm not sure," Heath placed his hand on top of Alec's. "I know you are real and what I want."

He leaned in gently... slowly their lips not even touching yet Alec's body responded; he closed eyes feeling the warmth from Heath's mouth as their lips finally touched. Heath's hand cradled Alec's head as he pulled him in deepening the kiss a whisper of 'I love you' drifted from Heath's mouth into Alec's.

That moment would be forever frozen in time in Alec's heart. That kiss melted their souls together. He felt more than just a touch, more than lust. More than a kiss... it was the purest form of love. Alec slowly broke the kiss resting his forehead against Heath's.

“We have to take a chance Alec, a chance on us…this is worth fighting for,” Heath stated breathlessly. “I’ll deal with Simon.” He assured Alec as he kissed his face, his lips, and his neck.

The feel of Heath’s presence was overpowering. Alec knew Heath was right he couldn’t fight it, even with his anger. He had fallen so hard so fast.

“Tell me you want this. Tell me you want us as much as I do, Alec, and I promise with all that I am to take care of this situation. I promise to take care of Simon.”

Alec’s heart pounded within his chest. His palms became sweaty and he found it hard to look at Heath. He swallowed the dryness at the back of his throat while trying to steady his breathing. He’d made a promise to himself before hearing Heath’s confession. You’d think after everything that happened…everything he was told, wanting Heath would be the last thing on his mind. But it wasn’t.

“Alec?” Heath’s voice pulled him from his thoughts. “Baby, just say the word and I’ll make all of this go away.” He tapped softly against Alec’s. “You can trust me with this.” He smiled as he placed his hand to Alec’s heart.

“Heath?” Alec inhaled deeply as he slowly looked deeply into Heath’s eyes. “I want this,” he choked out.

Heath cradled Alec’s face in the palm of his hands and gently kissed his forehead.

“That’s all I needed to hear,” Heath whispered as he lifted Alec’s face to meet his, their lips touching ever so gently. “Thank you.” He sent Alec a weak smile before pressing their mouths together deeper… inhaling the kiss.

Alec tenderly pulled back and rested his head against Heath’s chest.

This felt like home.

Heath wrapped Alec within his embrace.

They held each other for what seemed like forever.

“Heath…”

“Yes?”

“What about Simon? How are we going to fix this?” Alec looked up meeting Heath’s concerned gaze head on.

“Let me worry about that. I’ll take care of it tomorrow. Right now I just want to hold you.”

Alec sighed heavily still uncertain about what tomorrow would bring, but he agreed with Heath, he too just wanted to enjoy the moment. Enjoy being in Heath’s arms.

They adjusted their bodies on the sofa so that Heath was stretched out; resting his head against the arm of the sofa and Alec positioned himself so his head was resting on Heath’s chest as he lay comfortably between Heath’s legs.

Their bodies fit together perfectly.

Alec stared up at the ceiling, as thoughts of his past with Simon and his possible future with Heath consumed him. He didn’t think it would be as easy for them to get out of the situation as Heath made it seem, after all, he knew Simon too. This was just the beginning.

“I love you,” Alec whispered as his eyes became heavy. The rise and fall of Heath’s chest along with his steady breathing lulled him into a deep sleep.

“I love you too,” The words barely audible escaped Heath’s lips as he shifted in his sleep.

….

A small chirping sound awakened Alec from his slumber. He had almost forgotten where he was until he felt Heath move beneath him.

Alec yawned and relaxed his back against the sofa trying to get comfortable while at the same time not to wake Heath.

He closed his eyes in an attempt to go back to sleep when he heard the chirping again. His eyes wandered down beside them until they rested on Heath’s phone. It must have slipped out of his pocket somehow.

Alec glanced up at Heath then back to the phone.

Heath sighed exhaustedly through a light snore but didn’t wake up.

He kissed Heath on the lips and cautiously slid off, taking the phone with him. Heath rolled over on his side curling up in the fetal position.

Alec smiled softly; reached for the stadium blanket that was draped over the sofa and covered Heath with it.

He felt conflicted as he stood there with Heath’s phone in his hand. It would be an invasion of his privacy if he opened the phone and read the message but his gut told him the message was from Simon.

He chewed on the inside of his cheek contemplating what to do.

“Heath, you awake?”

Even breathing and light snoring was his answer.

He inhaled deeply before stepping over to the window so his back was facing Heath and flipped the phone open.

Simon, just as he’d figured. Alec glanced back at Heath who was still sleeping before reading the text.

Heath I need to see you, my place a.s.a.p.

“Simon what do you want with Heath?” Alec wondered aloud. His thoughts were running rampant. “Don’t be mad Heath,” he said while deleting the message.

He quietly walked over to the sofa and carefully placed the phone between Heath and the cushion.

“This is not just your fight, Heath,” he voiced before walking away armed with determination and a plan of his own.

strong>Alec has plans of his own on how to deal with the situation.
A/N: It has been over a month since my last chapter post...Unbelieveable. *shaking my head* Sorry guys I'm ashamed of myself. This is not my style at all. Work, holidays, kids... a new man :*) and the everyday anxieties of life got in the way. We only have 2 maybe 3 chapters left depending how I break it up, but it's my hope to wrap this story up within the next couple of weeks.
PS: no beta for this chapter. Super thanks to intune for as always coming through...You Rock:hug: As do all of you!
 
 
 
 
Copyright © 2013 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Glad to have you back Kim, hope the holidays and all were kind to you and yours......It's good that both Heath and Alec were truthful to each other as they now understand that Simon is the common enemy....But I think trust and communication between them still needs improving....Great job,as usual!!! Mike......... P.S. thanks for the info on your status update about this chapterbeing available

Link to comment
On 01/06/2013 02:15 AM, flamingo136 said:
Glad to have you back Kim, hope the holidays and all were kind to you and yours......It's good that both Heath and Alec were truthful to each other as they now understand that Simon is the common enemy....But I think trust and communication between them still needs improving....Great job,as usual!!! Mike......... P.S. thanks for the info on your status update about this chapterbeing available
Thanks Mike, glad to be back...it's been a while, I apologize...but glad to see I haven't lost ya. I agree with you Alec and Heath still have a ways to go, but at least their trying...then there's still Simon. The story is nearing it's end believe it or not. :)

 

Thanks for the compliment,love reading your reviews...comments fuel my little soul.

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

*sigh* i wonder... How do u take care of someone loke simon without killing them?? Oh well we'll see! If u dont end this story with your trademark look into the future where everyone is happy and heath and alec have lots of little annoying cutie pies running around, uhm... I... will strangle you! *smile*

Link to comment
On 01/06/2013 03:44 AM, Sandyraz said:
*sigh* i wonder... How do u take care of someone loke simon without killing them?? Oh well we'll see! If u dont end this story with your trademark look into the future where everyone is happy and heath and alec have lots of little annoying cutie pies running around, uhm... I... will strangle you! *smile*
Hahahaha...LOL over here, Sandyraz. I have a trademark, yeah I guess I do. :) Now the ending might surprise you...that's your spoiler.My gift to ya.

 

Thanks for the review and more importantly thanks for reminding me I needed to update. Someone's got to keep me on my toes. :D

 

Merci,

 

Kim

Link to comment

I'm just going to parrot Sandyraz' sentiments about the look into the future Kim. Nice to be able to read another chapter.

Link to comment
On 01/06/2013 07:33 AM, Swhouston44 said:
I'm just going to parrot Sandyraz' sentiments about the look into the future Kim. Nice to be able to read another chapter.
Thanks RC, as I mentioned you might be surprised with how it turns out... and speaking of reading another chapter...*coughs and clears throat* ;)would love to read one of yours...just saying
Link to comment

Heya Kim! A new man definitely trumps updating stories! lol Kids, not so much....j/k ;)

 

I'm glad Heath came clean with Alec. He certainly can't hide that from him and lie to him if he wants a relationship with him.

 

I ditto your two other reviewers; I have no clue how you "handle" Simon. Simon's a killer; ruthless with no conscience. Heath certainly isn't going to kill him, is he? I know Alec doesn't like Simon and maybe is afraid of him now, but could he live with the fact that Heath killed him? I don't think so.

 

Awesome chapter Kim! Hopefully your new man will motivate you to write more frequently! lol

 

Oh, and Stephen Spielberg's name is spelled Steven. =)

Link to comment
On 01/08/2013 03:04 AM, Lisa said:
Heya Kim! A new man definitely trumps updating stories! lol Kids, not so much....j/k ;)

 

I'm glad Heath came clean with Alec. He certainly can't hide that from him and lie to him if he wants a relationship with him.

 

I ditto your two other reviewers; I have no clue how you "handle" Simon. Simon's a killer; ruthless with no conscience. Heath certainly isn't going to kill him, is he? I know Alec doesn't like Simon and maybe is afraid of him now, but could he live with the fact that Heath killed him? I don't think so.

 

Awesome chapter Kim! Hopefully your new man will motivate you to write more frequently! lol

 

Oh, and Stephen Spielberg's name is spelled Steven. =)

Haha, Lisa,

You're right if he wanted any type of relationship with Alce, Heath needed to come clean. He did the right thing.

 

How will I handle Simon...lol hell, he might be handling me...just saying ;)

 

Thanks so much girl, I really appreciate you sticking with this lil ole story of mine, oh and thanks for the spelling correction...I was so focused on getting the last name right...oops my bad, hehe

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

Wow, I would not even have known you had posted if not for your status! Ooooooh, a new man. Good luck. HOpe he brings you happiness and contentment.

Great chapter. Simon is a well versed liar isn't he and the kind of users as far as Heath and Alex are concerned, and I am sure many more. Poor Alec thought he had misread the person once again, but thank goodness Heath convinced him otherwise.

The truth from Heath was not a pretty story but I am glad he was completely honest with Alex because now I feel that between the two of them they will bring Simon down!

Good work. Btw sure hope you have another story up your sleeve since you are getting ready to wrap this one up:P

Link to comment
On 01/12/2013 03:17 AM, joann414 said:
Wow, I would not even have known you had posted if not for your status! Ooooooh, a new man. Good luck. HOpe he brings you happiness and contentment.

Great chapter. Simon is a well versed liar isn't he and the kind of users as far as Heath and Alex are concerned, and I am sure many more. Poor Alec thought he had misread the person once again, but thank goodness Heath convinced him otherwise.

The truth from Heath was not a pretty story but I am glad he was completely honest with Alex because now I feel that between the two of them they will bring Simon down!

Good work. Btw sure hope you have another story up your sleeve since you are getting ready to wrap this one up:P

*waves* joanna, Girl, I don't know what happened. I posted the chapter, but I would update, so I just put the word out by mouth. I'm sure a lot of people don't know it's up, but when I post chapter 11 they will...LOL. I truly appreciate you sticking with me comments fuel my soul and keeps me going.

 

Alec and Heath are on the right path, but their past is still very much a part of their furture, then there's Simon.Hehehe Only 2 chapters remaining.

 

I have other stories that I've written, but after rewriting this one, which was harder than starting from scratch, being my writing style has changed. I have some new ideas though... I'm not sure which sleeve the next story will fall out of... ;)

 

Thanks again, chica,

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

I am very happy that Heath told Alec the truth and that Alec told Heath about his past - time to confront Simon now :)

/CM

Link to comment
On 02/12/2013 03:05 AM, Slytherin said:
I am very happy that Heath told Alec the truth and that Alec told Heath about his past - time to confront Simon now :)

/CM

Indeed...now it's time to hear what Simon has to say about all this ;)
Link to comment

Now they both know the truth. Hopefully neither of them will be killed while dealing with Simon. I so want a happy ending for them :wub:

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..