Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 4,759 Words
  • 65,601 Views
  • 14 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Acts of Deception... - 11. Chapter 11 The Things We Do For Love...

Alec excutes his plan, but with what result?
Simon's past comes to haunt him.

Chill bumps attacked his bare skin reminding him he was alive. Reminding him he could still feel, though he felt numb inside.

This was crazy. The whole situation was crazy.

Alec stepped out of the shower feeling as if he has just stepped into the Twilight Zone. He still couldn’t believe Simon hired Heath to do this to him.

Sure Simon was capable of anything, but did he hate him that much to do this?

He felt so conflicted.

He towel dried his hair; looking in the mirror he ran his fingers through it thinking about the man in the other room completely exhausted, carrying the weight of Simon Ferraro on his shoulders.

He shook his head trying to make sense of it all; sighed and turned off the bathroom light.

As he pulled on his jeans he thought about what he had to do, he needed to get them out of this mess. Most people would’ve kicked Heath to the curb so fast, but he couldn’t. They were in this together.

Heath’s confession played over and over in his mind.

"It was all a set up."

Though he felt betrayed by Heath, he couldn’t let him deal with Simon alone. Was he being a fool, maybe... but he couldn’t help himself. He believed Heath was telling the truth. He believed Heath cared for him.

His mind drifted to the last time they made love.

He placed his hand to his chest caressing his neck and shoulders feeling Heath's hands touching him. Yes, it was indeed love; he felt it every time they were together.

"Hey."

Heath’s deep voice startled him from his reverie.

"Hey." Alec tossed the towel on the bed, grabbed his shirt and pulled it down over his head. "What are you doing up? I thought you would sleep most of the day." He smiled loving as he walked over to Heath.

Heath pushed himself off of the doorframe and welcomed Alec into his arms. Alec ran his fingers through Heath's dark curly hair affectionately as he looked into his tired, worried eyes. “Are you okay?”

"I can't sleep." Heath exhaled exhaustedly even as he grabbed Alec's wrist and kissed his palm. "I need to go see Simon." He scratched at his scalp while trying to stifle a yawn. "The faster I deal with this, the better."

"I understand.” Alec wrapped his arms around Heath's waist, "But can't it wait till tomorrow?" He asked kissing Heath on the chest before resting his head there.

He knew Simon wanted to see Heath, but he had plans of his own.

Heath sighed heavily bringing Alec closer to his embrace.

"Baby?" He protested before kissing Alec on the head. "This can’t wait. I won't be any good until this is settled, you've gotta understand that."

"I do." Alec confirmed. "I just want to spend the rest of the day here, with you," he explained while pulling Heath further into the bedroom.

"Alec," Heath exhaled rolling his eyes as Alec pushed him backwards on the bed.

"Heeeath," he teased back, straddling Heath as he climbed on top of him.

He needed control of the situation if this was going to work. He needed Heath to stay put until he could execute his plan.

"Come on, Heath, Simon has had you jumping through hoops for weeks. Being at his beckon call. Let him wait. Deal with him on your time. You can take a shower," Alec suggested kissing Heath's chest. "We can watch movies and try to relax. Right now, you’re holding all the cards, Heath. He doesn’t know you’ve told me his plans.” He kissed him on the neck, causing Heath to whimper, “We can hang out here. Make love all afternoon." He winked placing his hand between their bodies giving Heath now excited member a gentle yet firm squeeze. “Make him squirm.”

Heath released a soft moan. He lifted his head to meet Alec's and kissed him passionately. He broke the kiss and smiled. “I can’t imagine Simon squirming."

“Simon is calculated,” Alec assured him. “All the pieces have to add up. He has to know he’s going to win before he makes a move, and right now he has to wait on you to make that move." Alec pointed out

"Umhmm" Heath nodded as he gazed into Alec's big brown eyes even as he caressed his cheek.

"You know,” Alec smiled while nibbling on his lower lip. My mom gave me some advice once."

"Oh yeah." Heath arched an eyebrow curiously. "And what was that?"

Alec shifted his body still atop of Heath's and released a small sigh.

"She said, 'When you find the right one…hold on to him as if your life depends on it, and never, ever let him go." Alec tilted his head slightly. "I want to hold on to you, Heath. Let me help you." His eyes pleaded.

"No." Heath gently tried to push Alec up, but he resisted, "I can handle Simon," he defended.

"I know... I know you can," Alec assured him, "I'm not saying that you can't, but I can handle Simon too."

Heath gently pushed Alec to the side and slid from under him.

"...I want you to stay away from Ferraro," He eyed Alec s sternly. "This deal was…is,” he corrected, “Between him and me, you understand?" He shifted from one leg to the other resting his hands on his hips.

Alec rose up and rested on his elbows. "Okay," he conceded. "But promise me something."

"What?"

"Be careful." He pushed himself off the bed and made his way toward Heath.

The ringing of Heath’s phone interrupted the moment.

"No!” Alec grabbed Heath’s hand. “Don't get that." Alec pleaded. "Let it go to voice mail...please."

Heath pulled his phone from his pocket; a hint of recognition showing in his eyes.

“Please…” Alec tightened his grip.

Heath begrudgingly pushed the phone back into his pocket sending Alec a weak smile. "Okay," he agreed, “But after today, please don’t ask me to put this off. Simon just isn’t going to go away,” He warned as wrapped his arms around Alec’s waist.

The deal he made with Simon was dead; there was nothing he had to say to Heath that he could not say in the morning.

The rest of the day was spent in bed as promised.

Alec ordered Chinese food while Heath took a shower. Neither was in the mood for ‘breakfast food’. He ordered Szechuan chicken and Mongolian beef with rice and broccoli, egg rolls with an order of Crab Rangoons.

The evening felt normal. Simon’s calls finally stopped by mid-afternoon so the rest of the evening belonged to them.

They watched several TCM movies in between making love, laughing and sharing their personal goals, desires and fantasies until they fell asleep in each other’s arms.

.

Alec sat up in a panic. He looked over to Heath who was sound asleep with his back toward Alec, the covers draped across his thighs, exposing his firm butt, broad shoulders and strong back. Alec breathed a sigh of relief. He leaned over whispering into Heath's ear.

"Heath you awake?"

Heath didn't move an inch and Alec could hear a low snore coming from his lover. He knew Heath was still very tired and that's what Alec was hoping for.

He slid quietly out of bed and eased down the hall to the bathroom to take a shower, he smelled like Heath and lots of sex. He loved the smell of Heath all over his body, he just didn't think it would be appropriate for what he was about to do.

He showered, got dressed and quickly grabbed a pen, wrote Heath a note and posted it on the mirror in the bathroom. He checked one last time making sure Heath was still sleeping before he headed out the door.



The morning was cool and sunny. So contrary to the way Alec was feeling at the moment. He pulled into the driveway of Simon’s very modern styled estate. He parked the car in front of the garage and cut the engine.

He gripped the steering wheel with his left hand as he ran his right hand through his still damp hair, pulling at it slightly. He took deep breaths to calm himself.

The last thing he wanted was to start a fight; especially when he had so many questions that could go unanswered because of it. He opened his door and hopped out of the car, slamming it closed behind him.

As he walked up the drive, he casually pressed the button on the clicker, locking the car doors.

He reached the front door of the mansion, and with a heavy sigh, aggressively started ringing the doorbell. He waited for a minute, only greeted by silence. He rubbed the back of his neck, shifting his weight from his left foot to his right.

He clenched his fist and pounded on the door, ringing the doorbell a few times, impatiently in between knocks. The door finally opened revealing a housemaid, short in her stature. She must have been new, for Alec had no idea who she was.

Her dark hair was pulled back into a tight bun. You could tell that even though she was up in age, she was still very pretty. She forced a smile, crinkling the skin at the outer corners of her eyes and asked very politely. “May I help you?” In perfect English, though, judging by her accent, she was probably from Latin America.

“Yes, I’m here to see Simon.” Alec replied.

“Do you have an appointment?”

“An appoint- what?” Alec frowned.

The woman’s smile dropped from her face.

“Anyone who wishes to see Mr. Ferraro must have an appointment.” She stated matter-of-factly.

“Look, could you tell Mr. Ferraro that Mr. Russo is here to see him? Alec demanded.

The woman crossed her arms over her chest defiantly, but didn’t budge.

“Please,” Alec softened his tone.

The woman looked at him skeptically, and then closed the door in his face.

Alec stood there, jaw clenched. His patience was wearing thin as he continued to wait for her to return.

The woman opened the door, her smile back in place.

“Oh, please come in.” She said kindly. Alec followed her inside shaking his head in disbelief.

He stepped onto the wooden flooring of the entrance and was immediately met with familiarity.

There was a modern style staircase that, led to the grand second floor of the mansion.

So many memories of being here flooded Alec’s mind.

Downstairs consisted of a large living room and open plan euro style fitted kitchen. There were many windows, giving the room a natural light.

The woman closed the door behind her and walked up to Alec’s side. “Follow me.”

She led Alec past the staircase, through a grand hall, to the back sliding glass doors. She opened the doors to the verandah that had an open view of the in-ground pool and a spacious yard. The verandah had tables and white veranda chairs. Once Alec stepped outside, the woman left the door half open before disappearing.

Alec stared at the occupant of one of the chairs. Simon was leaning in his chair at one of the tables as a young women dressed in all white brought him a bowl of fruit on a silver tray, with the silverware wrapped in a cloth. Once she sat the tray down on the table, Simon whispered into her ear. Alec read his lips, “Thanks sweetheart,” he said giving her two flirty swats on the butt before sending her away.

From Simon peripheral he noticed who had walked outside and his smile faltered. He stood up, revealing a pair of navy basketball shorts and a fitted t-shirt. His dark, wavy hair that he usually wore pulled into a pony tail cascaded down to his shoulders presenting a softer side of the man.

“Alec,” he said faintly as he narrowed his brows with uncertainly.

Alec hesitantly walked over to him, his face displaying no emotion.

Simon grimaced and sat back down and unwrapped his silverware from the cloth, placing the napkin in his lap.

“Oh, shit. What does he want?” He wondered under his breath as Alec reached the table. He took a slow deep calming breath and smiled.

“Alec, how’s it going?” He asked casually, though his heart was beating a mile a minute. He had to play it cool. “Please, have a seat. I can have someone bring you out something.” Before Alec could protest, Simon shouted, “Maria! Please bring my friend something to eat!”

Alec sat down in one of the chairs, and rested his hands on the table, his knee bouncing slightly. “I’m sorry Simon, but this isn’t a social call.”

Simon lifted an eyebrow curiously. He speared a chunk of pineapple with his fork, bringing it to his mouth. “No?” He questioned and placed the pineapple on his tongue.

Maria brought out a tray for Alec, with a bowl of fruit and a glass of sparkling water, along with silverware and set it down in front of him.

“Thanks,” Alec sent Maria a weak smile being polite, but he didn’t touch the fruit.

Simon narrowed his gaze at the man sitting across from him; Alec was as handsome as he remembered. He shifted in his chair and asked nonchalantly.

“Why so serious?”

Alec cleared his throat and leaned forward. “We need to talk?”

“Oh? What about?” He asked casually then speared another piece of fruit. “We have nothing to say to each other… remember, oh at least that's what the restraining order said.” He said calmly.

Alec huffed in irritation.

“Damn it, Simon, there’s a lot we need to discuss!” Alec shouted.

Simon’s lips formed a tight line, as he eyed his disgruntled ex-fiancé.

“Ok…” Simon nodded slowly. Then, he looked down at Alec’s fruit bowl and arched his brow.

“I don’t want the fruit.” Alec stated with annoyance.

Simon coyly smiled at him.

“I don’t get it Simon. Why?” Alec questioned. “Do you hate me that much?”

“Ahhh,” Simon tapped his chin understandingly. “Heath,” he said more to himself. “I know you don’t get it. You never cared enough to get it.” Simon replied evenly.

“I never cared?!” Alec sputtered. “You are crazier than I thought!” He insulted.

Simon held up his hands in defeat.

“Alec I think you should leave.” Simon suggested in a cool, even tone.

He could do this as long as he didn’t have to look at him. Look into those eyes. Alec had a way of getting to him like no other. His was smooth, calm and collected on the outside, inside was a different story.

“Why are you doing this to me?” Alec questioned. “Why are you trying to hurt me; hurt Heath?”

Simon gave a humorless chuckle, “Please, I’m not trying to hurt Heath. Heath works for me,” he pointed out.

“Yeah, I got that. I know everything, Simon. What I don’t know is why you’re doing this.”

“And I want to know why you’re here, when I sent Heath the text to meet me.” Simon countered.

He tried to maintain his composure through their banter, but it was becoming harder and harder to mask his true feelings.

“Heath doesn’t know anything about this “little meeting.” I deleted it from his phone, but don't worry he has every intention on seeing you. Trust me.”

Simon smiled, “Alec, Heath is going to be pissed when he finds out what you did, and he won’t like you interfering in his business.” Simon leaned his back against the chair. “Heath could stand to lose a lot of money messing with you.” he smirked.

“Let Heath off the hook,” Alec demanded. “Leave him alone, let us be!”.

Simon licked his lips and chuckled darkly.

“I should have known you two would fall for each other, but listen, Alec,” Simon leaned in. “Aren’t you tired of breaking people’s hearts? Hmm? Have you had enough of using people?”

“I’ve never used anybody!” Alec objected.

“Alec, think about it… you left me because of my ‘occupation.’” Simon made air quotes. “Uh, news flash, Alec! Heath does the same thing! Heath is no better than me. Hell, he’s just like me.”

“Heath will never be like you!” Alec spat.

“Oh, that’s right… you love him.” Simon mocked with a laugh.

“You’re just heartless,” Alec said lowly. “You don’t know what love is.” That same word hit Simon full force. He looked at Alec seriously.

“Heartless…” He mulled over the word. “Hum… heartless?” He scoffed. “Since when did you give up your life for someone you love, huh? When was the last time you lost your family because you told them that you were a fag?” He said the word ‘fag’ spitefully. “When you thought that someone had your back every step of the way, only to find out you were a complete fool? That you were being played!” Simon shouted. “Don’t you dare, tell me that I don’t know what love is.” He said menacingly.

Alec was shocked silent. Not once had he thought about it from Simon’s perspective, and he never knew Simon even told his family about him.

“Simon, I…” He started.

“You are just as heartless, Alec. You’re no better than me either. Looking down on me, like your shit don’t stink.”

“Simon,” Alec sighed feeling at a loss for words.

“You left me because you were worried about your company…your reputation!” Simon yelled. “It’s funny though, you were trying to keep your precious company and money from me, and Heath swooped in under the radar and almost got it all.”

“He didn’t take any of it. I trust him.” Alec defended.

“He played you like a cheap deck of cards and you fell for it.” Simon gloated. “He’s good at what he does isn’t he?”

“You don’t understand.”

“Oh I understand. I trusted you, Alec. I had a heart once too, you know?!” Simon shouted.

Alec was silent. Suddenly, one of the maids came to take Simon’s bowl.

Leave it!” He yelled waving her away. He almost knocked over his water.

The maid quickly made her exit.

It was silent for a few moments. Simon pushed his hair behind his ear even as he took a deep breath. He needed to calm himself. He couldn’t afford for anyone to see him lose his cool, especially Alec.

“My family shunned me…” he started slowly. “They disowned me. They wanted nothing to do with ‘the fag.’ You know?” Simon’s voice quivered slightly. “That was all I ever was to them after that… ‘The disgraceful, gay Ferraro.”’ Simon bit his lip and banged his fist on the table, causing the items upon it to shake mercilessly. “Damn it! You hurt me Alec, you hurt me bad.”

“I'm so sorry,” Alec shook his head sadly, “but you can’t just look at it from your side, Simon,” he insisted. “I had just found out that my boyfriend was a member of the mob! I was afraid, Simon. What else was I supposed to do?”

“Trust me, like I trusted you.” Simon answered simply.

“Well, you’re not helping your case now, Simon. I mean, look at what you’re doing!” Alec accused.

“Do you think I told my parents I was gay for the fun of it? Hell, if I wanted to, I could have told them you had come on to me, and in one phone call you’d be dead!”

Simon couldn’t help it. His years of practicing keeping his emotions in check had betrayed him. He calmed himself a little. “Alec, if you had stayed, I wouldn’t have continued what I was doing. I would have cut all relations with my family willingly. As it was they cut ties with me, left me on my own.” Simon rested his head in the palm of his hand. “You were everything to me.” He peeked through his fingers catching Alec’s forlorn stare.

“Simon, I’m sorry.” Alec’s tone was laced with guilt.

He never gave Simon a chance to explain.

Simon looked up quickly. “How sorry?”

“Huh?” Alec asked with surprise.

“I asked how sorry Alec.” Simon leaned in across the table as he bit his bottom lip. “Enough to come back to me?”

The desperation in his voice sounded pathetic even to him, but he didn’t care.

Alec furrowed his brows together as he sat there dumbfounded.

Simon chuckled humorlessly. “That’s what I thought.” He shrugged his shoulders.

“Simon-“ Alec’s words were cut short.

“Go, Alec get out of my sight, you make me sick.” Simon tried to push his emotions back into the dark hole where they came from before Alec showed up. He couldn’t stand to face Alec. All the feelings of love resurfaced only for Simon to wash them back down. He had no choice.

Simon laughed sarcastically, “Oh and tell your “boyfriend.” I need to see him, him and not you.” Simon took a bite of his fruit. But Alec didn’t move from his seat. Simon looked up eyeing him “You’re still here?”

”How much?” Alec leaned on one elbow staring intently into Simon’s eyes. "Let's talk business."

“What?” Simon knitted his brows together tightly. “I don’t understand. How much for what?” He asked shaking his head.

“How much for Heath’s freedom?” Alec asked simply, “It’s gotta be about the money. I know all about your plans so you can’t hurt me that way. So how much?” Alec smiled condescendingly.

Now Simon was shocked silent. He cleared his throat. “You would pay me to let Heath go?” He laughed sarcastically. “Wow. What is it about you two?” Simon looked baffled. “Heath practically gets himself killed not once but twice for you-“

“What!?” Alec’s eye widened in disbelief. “Simon you wouldn’t?”

Again Simon laughed, but Alec didn’t see the humor in this at all.

“Calm down.” He gestured with his hand lowering Alec’s emotional level. “Yeah, all I had to do was give the word and your lover boy’s brains would have been splattered all over my club. Stupid boy, all behind your ass.” Simon shook his head in disgust. “And I mean literally.” He smirked going back into character.

Alec just sat there, still in shock at Simon’s admission. He could have lost Heath and for what, money? Alec tried to hide his emotions but he couldn’t; the thought of losing Heath was too much.

“This is too much.” He whispered through a raspy voice, “How much do you want, you Bastard!”

“Woo, what, we’re resorting to name calling, now, Alec?”

Alec stood up, his hands on the table; his arms out stretched, leaning into Simon’s face. “You want my company? My money? You can have it. All of it,” he said calmly, his voice laced with venom.

Simon leaned back and Alec just followed getting further into his face. Both men staring into each other’s eyes.

The air was so thick it was suffocating.

Alec slowly leaned back settling into his chair. He pulled out his cell phone as Simon watched. He scanned the contacts until he found the one. He hit the call button not taking his eyes off a stunned Simon.

“Hello, yea it’s me, Kelon.” Alec smiled to Simon.

Kelon St.John was Alec’s personal Financial Attorney.

“I need you to draw up some papers for me.” Alec spoke into the phone. “I want to give all my holdings and Stocks to a Mr. Simon Ferraro effective immediately.”

Alec sighed as he listened to the voice on the other end.

“Just do it.”

Simon cocked his head to one side, narrowing his gaze as he listened intently, watching the man he once loved, still loved willing to give up everything for one man, for love.

Simon lowered his head as he listened to Alec giving detailed instructions to Mr. St John, instructing him to call the banks as well, getting him a Cashier’s Check. Simon’s heart pounded in his chest, even as he struggled to breathe.

“No,” he choked out, “NO! Stop it.”

Simon leaned over the table snatching the phone from Alec’s hand. “Don’t do it.” He bit his quivering bottom lip.

Alec’s expressions registered pure shock.

“Simon, what are you doing? This is what you want isn’t it? And I want Heath, free and clear.” He swallowed, “You see Simon, all the money in the world means nothing without someone to love. If I have to choose money or love, I choose Love every time.” Alec said with conviction.

“So did I, Alec, so did I.” The words were faint as they floated from Simon’s mouth. “I gave it all up to be with you, but I was too late. You had already judged and convicted me.” Simon shook his head and continued, “I wanted you to hurt, feel the pain of losing everything like I did.”

Though he lowered his head, Alec could see the tears forming. He couldn't help but notice as one fell hitting the table and splashed. He heard Simon sniffle.

“Go Alec,” he said tossing Alec his phone. “Tell Heath he got me.” Simon chuckled humorlessly.

Alec raised his eyebrow suspiciously.

“He’s free of me,” Simon explained with a genuine laugh.

“Simon?”

“Don’t worry Alec, no harm will come to him. You have my word.” He promised. “You and Heath are the only two people I know that don’t fear me. As stiff-necked as he is, I would never hurt him. He’s truly been a friend to me,” he stated with admiration.

“Thank you.” Alec grabbed both of Simon’s hands holding them in his, “You have no idea how happy you have made me.” Alec said gratefully.

“Yes I do.” Simon said pulling Alec’s hand to his lip gently kissing them. “Now go.” He waived Alec off. “Before I change my mind. Heath has made enough money for him to do what we always talked about as kids. You tell him that’s his only way out. Tell him to go make movies and I want the first one to be about me. I want Leonardo Dicaprio to play Simon. He has to change the last name of course.” He smiled.

“Okay.” Alec returned the smile before pushing himself up from the table.

“Bye Alec.” Simon waved as Alec turned to leave.

Simon took in a huge breath of air as he watched the only man he would ever truly love walk away for good…again.

Alec glanced over his shoulder as he reached the patio door and laughed softly, then shook his head. Simon’s thugs seemed to come out of nowhere and had congregated around the table as if they were holding some private meeting.

Simon stopped midsentence catching Alec’s gaze.

Love makes you do strange things.

They held it for a moment before Simon sent him a genuine smile and turned his attention back to his guys.

...


Heath reached for Alec only to find he was alone.

He rubbed his eyes and sat up trying to focus on his surroundings. He inhaled a huge breath of air filling his lungs while trying to wake up. He scratched his head and yawned. "Where is he?" He thought aloud as he climbed out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

He noticed a note attached to the mirror. "Heath, went to get breakfast don't leave until I get back I want to give you a good luck kiss, love you."

“Hurry up Alec. I need to get going.”

After washing his face he looked around for a toothbrush and smiled as he picked up Alec's.

He pulled on his jeans, went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water while he waited. After about 20 minutes he started to get restless, he needed to get this over with. He needed to go see Simon. He pulled out his cell phone, found Alec’s name, and hit talk.

Alec had just settled into the car and started the engine when his phone vibrated in his pocket. "Heath." He mouthed. He took a deep breath.

"Hi Heath."

"Alec, where are you, Babe? I really need to get going. I'm trying to wait, but this is important."

"I know and I'm on my way home. Don't move...Promise?"

"Okay, but hurry."

"No. Promise me, Heath." Alec insisted.

"Okay,” Health chuckled into the phone. “I promise.”

“See you in a bit.”

Alec sighed contentedly as he pocketed the phone. He put the car in reverse and backed onto the street. He couldn’t wait to share the news with Heath.

One chapter remaining believe it or not...Thanks you guys for sticking with me, This short story shouldn't have taken this long to post and it was totally my fault..*sighs*  The last chapter will be posted next week for sure.;)
 
Copyright © 2013 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow, what an amazing and heart-breaking scene! Poor Simon. ): I also loved that they were eating fresh fruit with sparkling water, so fancy! So excited for the next and last chapter!

Link to comment
On 02/03/2013 01:37 PM, vinnyvin said:
Wow, what an amazing and heart-breaking scene! Poor Simon. ): I also loved that they were eating fresh fruit with sparkling water, so fancy! So excited for the next and last chapter!
Thank you so much for the review, vinnyvin. Simon is a "thug" indeed but a fancy one and as he said, he had a heart once...The last chapter is on the way so stay tuned and thanks for still hanging in there.

 

Kim :)

Link to comment

All I have to say is I LOVE this chapter! I hope simon finds happiness again one day

thanx hon, great chapter

Link to comment
On 02/04/2013 05:20 AM, Sandyraz said:
All I have to say is I LOVE this chapter! I hope simon finds happiness again one day

thanx hon, great chapter

Well thank you very much, Sandy. I'm glad you enjoyed it. I think Alec really want the best for Simon as well. And it appears he still has a heart! ;)

 

Kim

Link to comment

Poor Simon??? That'll be the day. I know your work (reasonably well). This was all too easy. You're setting me up!! :/

 

Great chapter though! :2thumbs::thumbup:

Link to comment
On 02/04/2013 09:17 AM, Conner said:
Poor Simon??? That'll be the day. I know your work (reasonably well). This was all too easy. You're setting me up!! :/

 

Great chapter though! :2thumbs::thumbup:

hahahah...Thanks Conner, Glad you enjoyed this chapter...however with a review like this it makes it hard for me to give anything away, not even a morsel...hehehe

 

Kim ;)

Link to comment

Heya Kim! So glad you're back! :)

 

I can't believe there's only one more chaper! I might have to agree w/Conner; there's gotta be a hitch somewhere. lol Simon's just gonna let Heath go, just like that? He must have really loved, (love), Alec. It was pretty sad hearing Simon's pov. I can't believe a thug like him actually had a heart at one time. ;)

 

I was really relieved that Simon called off Alec's crazy, "Let's give Simon all our money, holdings, stocks, bonds, life, etc.", actions! True, without love, money may seem a little worthless, but even with love, if you don't have money, you will be miserable. Even though Heath has tons of money, Alec is too independent to start relying on someone else for money.

 

I'm interested to see how Heath is gonna react to this newfound freedom he has. I'm really anxious to see if he's going to be really pissed at Alec for pretty much interfering with his business/life. =)

Link to comment
On 02/07/2013 01:04 AM, Lisa said:
Heya Kim! So glad you're back! :)

 

I can't believe there's only one more chaper! I might have to agree w/Conner; there's gotta be a hitch somewhere. lol Simon's just gonna let Heath go, just like that? He must have really loved, (love), Alec. It was pretty sad hearing Simon's pov. I can't believe a thug like him actually had a heart at one time. ;)

 

I was really relieved that Simon called off Alec's crazy, "Let's give Simon all our money, holdings, stocks, bonds, life, etc.", actions! True, without love, money may seem a little worthless, but even with love, if you don't have money, you will be miserable. Even though Heath has tons of money, Alec is too independent to start relying on someone else for money.

 

I'm interested to see how Heath is gonna react to this newfound freedom he has. I'm really anxious to see if he's going to be really pissed at Alec for pretty much interfering with his business/life. =)

Hey Lisa, *waves*

it's really hard to comment on your and Connors thought, with the next chapter being the last one...so ;) You'll just have to read it to find out how it all ends...

 

I must say I really appreciate you sticking in here with me, this story should have been finished weeks ago. Your comments fuel my lil soul and always make me chuckle. Last chapter will be posted Friday!

You've made some great points...LOL

 

Kim :)

Link to comment

Wow, we will see if love prevails with all here. If Simon is not being genuine in his deal, then we know not. Great chapter girl!

Link to comment
On 02/10/2013 12:22 PM, joann414 said:
Wow, we will see if love prevails with all here. If Simon is not being genuine in his deal, then we know not. Great chapter girl!
Joann remember Simon himself said he had a heart once too. You never know he might still have it somewhere buried under all that hate. If anyone can pull it to the surface it appears to be Alec ;) Late chapter posted. :D

 

Kim

Link to comment

I don't feel sorry for Simon, I don't feel sorry for Simon, I don't feel sorry for Simon...............................just a bit ;)

Great chapter :) yep - I kinda knew Simon still loves Alec, I hope he let him go now. :)

 

/CM

Link to comment
On 02/12/2013 03:43 AM, Slytherin said:
I don't feel sorry for Simon, I don't feel sorry for Simon, I don't feel sorry for Simon...............................just a bit ;)

Great chapter :) yep - I kinda knew Simon still loves Alec, I hope he let him go now. :)

 

/CM

Poor Simon, don't you just wanna give him a hug? Now lets hope he keeps his word, right?

 

Thank so much for your reviews, CM :)

 

Kim

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..