Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 3,711 Words
  • 4,826 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Acts of Deception... - 5. Chapter 5 No Rest for the Weary...

Heath can't seem to get a break. His date with Alec is interrupted, Nina pays him a visit and Simon calls a meeting...
A/N: Sorry for the late post, but you know that funny thing called 'Life' gets in the way sometimes, not often but sometimes.

Heath held the bike steady allowing Alec to climb off. "Here you are safe and sound, just like I promised," he smiled then threw a wicked grin before adding, "Well maybe not safe," he winked slyly.

"Oh, not safe huh?" Alec laughed handing the helmet to Heath. "Whatever do you mean Mr. Cannon?" He rested his hands on Heath's thigh and licked the corner of his mouth suggestively. Heath snaked his arm around Alec's waist slipping his hand under his shirt causing Alec's breath to hitch when he felt Heath's hand on the small of his back.

A slight moan escaped Alec's mouth as his body responded to Heath's touch as always. The palm of Heath's hand was smooth and warm as he rubbed Alec's back gently pulling him close.

The attraction between them was undeniable. Alec smiled as he ran his hand up Heath's neck allowing his fingers to play in the short curls that lay so smoothly against his skin.

Their gazes intently locked.

The moment was so natural. Instinctual. Alec tilted his chin toward Heath; no words were spoken. Heath scanned Alec’s features flitting down to his mouth before quickly returning to his eyes. Alec slowly licked his lips the electricity in the air was palpable; they were drawn to each other like magnets.

Hearts pounding.

Alec lowered his head slowly, ever so cautiously never taking his eyes off the blue magnets luring him closer. His breathing became shallow the moment their lips touched, setting his soul ablaze. He released a deep throated moan pressing his mouth harder into Heath's moist lips craving more of him, needing to be consumed by him. The hungered groan of Heath's raspy voice in his ear sent chills down Alec’s spine.

Alec pulled back breathlessly.

Heath stared into Alec’s eyes and for the first time he felt vulnerable… weak; his mind cloudy. His pounding heart raced so fast and so loud it was deafening. He pulled Alec forcefully into him slamming their bodies together. Alec gasped from having the air knocked out of him, Heath still straddling the bike using the muscles in his leg to hold it steady with one hand up Alec's back exposing his skin to the night air.

Their lips crashed together urgently feeding their carnal desires. Heath's tongue invaded Alec's mouth forcing his lips apart. The warmth of his tongue was a welcomed invasion.

Alec closed his eyes tightly feeling dizzy. Something had changed in the air between them and both were breathing faster now, their heart rate soaring making everything else around them vanish.

Enough of this foolishness.

Alec broke for air, taking hold of Heath's hand pulling him off the bike almost causing Heath to drop it. Heath's breath was ragged as he pulled the key from the ignition locking the bike. Alec tugged him forward causing Heath to follow behind him. He turned around quickly forcing his tongue into Heath's mouth once more, just one more taste to tide him over ‘til he could get him upstairs. Alec giggled excitedly as he continued to pull Heath into the building.

***
 

Nina sat in the dark car her mouth agape, all she could see was red. "What the fuck, you bastard," She spat under her breath as she watched them stagger out of sight. She shook her head with disgust, however her plan was still the same, 'get Heath, get money have a better life' she thought as she lit another cigarette. She would just have to step up her game that’s all. She took a long drag of the cigarette blowing the smoke into the dense air and drove off.

***


Once inside the elevator Heath pressed Alec against the wall, unzipping his jeans as he attacked his neck and face. Alec laughed out of sheer hysteria and ecstasy leaning his head to the side, exposing his neck to his attacker, enjoying Heath's tongue, lips, and hands all over him. He ran his hand through his hair removing the blond strands from his eyes. He wanted to see it…see it all.

His body was hot, tingling all over. Every time Heath’s hand ran across his erection he wanted to scream. The pressure was building to the point it was almost unbearable. He needed a release and he needed it soon. Heath was sexually driving him crazy. They were so engrossed in the moment Heath didn't feel his phone vibrating in his pocket until they fell out of the elevator into the Foyer.

Heath stopped breathlessly to reach for his phone, but Alec slapped his hand away.

"NO! Don’t get that." He pleaded anxiously as his attacked Heath's lips hungrily.

"Mmmm.” Heath moaned with pleasure and frustration. "I don't want to but…" he grunted fishing for his phone. His gave Alec a sorrowful look and quickly kissed his nose before retrieving the device. Alec sighed exasperatedly letting his arms drop from around Heath's waist before falling limply against the wall.

"Cannon."

"Heath, man I'm glad you answered. We got problems." Bo's voice was hurried and stressed.

"What problems?" Heath asked in a low whisper turning his back to Alec.

"Darrell was picked up today; he's at the police station being questioned."

Heath's jaw dropped.

"What the hell for?” He questioned. “What happened?" He motioned to Alec to get him a drink; from what Bo was telling him he was going to need it. Alec nodded frustratingly zipping up his pants.

"Well he got caught with a bunch of 433A forms, of the new clients of Tax Masters."

"Fuck.” Heath uttered disbelievingly while combing his shaky fingers through his hair. “Who caught him? I thought Simon had that taken care of?"

Heath knew Simon to be thorough when he set the boys up with the tax companies insuring there were no mistakes. Even though the companies were legit there was always at least one person in upper management that was in Simon’s pocket. This made it easy for them to have access to the financial records of their targets.

"I don't know man,” Bo was clearly unnerved as well. "Simon wants me to go get him out before he starts talking."

Alec arrived with a sifter of brandy. He shrugged sending Heath a forlorn glance.

He turned to walk away when Heath grabbed his arm pulling him back. "Thanks," he mouthed holding up the sifter.

Alec leaned in and brushed his lips lightly against Heath’s. "You're welcome," he gave a weak smile before walking off.

Heath turned his attention back to his conversation. "Is anyone else compromised?” He asked before taking a small sip of brandy.

"No. Not that I know of. I doubt he would talk, but you know Simon.”

“Yeah.” Heath nodded trying to clear his mind and focus. It was time to go to work.

"But we need to get him out." Bo’s words were desperate.

Heath turned up the glass to take another sip. "Okay, what do you need from me?"

"I need you to go down to the station with me to bond him out."

"Now?" Heath swallowed hard.

"Right now,” Bo stressed. “I can meet you at the flat in; let’s say fifteen minutes. Is that cool."

"Cool." Heath closed the phone and sighed remorsefully. "Hey Alec!" he called out.

Alec stuck his head around the corner with a look of disappointment clear in his eyes. "Is everything okay?" He asked hesitantly.

Heath sat the glass down on the coaster and pulled Alec toward him. “Actually, no.” He sat down on the sofa pulling Alec onto his lap meeting his sorrowful brown eyes for a second before speaking.

Alec sat in anticipated silence.

Heath stilled his shoulders and sighed. "Alec, something has come up and I have to cut our date short." He ran his hand down Alec's arm. “I’ve had a wonderful time. Probably the best time I’ve had in a while. But.”

"Oh, okay." Alec looked up like a disappointed child. "Is there anything I can do?"

"Um-hum,” Heath nodded pressing his lips together. "You can take care of yourself for me." Alec's eyes widen with surprise. Heath laughed when it registered what Alec was thinking. "No... No not 'take care of yourself' that way." Heath continued laughing, "I mean really take care of yourself. Stay safe until I see you again.” He placed his hand between Alec's legs giving his cock a little squeeze, "This is for me to take care of. You’re not allowed to touch it."

Alec smiled bashfully. "I can't touch my own dick?” He laughed lightening the mood.

"Only to piss." Heath answered gently pushing Alec off his lap so he could go. Alec walked him over to the elevator.

"Oh okay, so what am I supposed to do with this?" Alec chuckled looking down at his hard on.

"Don’t worry. I got ya." Heath kissed Alec on the top of the head before getting into the elevator. He waved bye as the doors were closing.

Alec smiled as he walked over to table to retrieve Heath's brandy. He took a sip and walked over to the window. Looking through the blinds, he saw Heath putting his helmet on. He looked up toward Alec's window, flipped the facemask up. He placed two fingers to his lips and blew Alec a kiss before pulling off. Alec chuckled softly and shook his head as he watched Heath disappear out of sight.

***

It was 6:45 in the morning and the sun was just starting to peek above the clouds clearing away the haze from the night. Heath was just making it home after a long night filled with frustration, confusion, and stale, warm coffee from outdated vending machines. He and Bo’s first stop was to the downtown bail bonds office. The fiasco took a couple of hours, the guy Big Mac was in no hurry that along with the fact he was the only one working.

The next stop was the county jail where Darrell was being kept. Simon wanted to keep things low key.

It was discovered that Steve, the manager at Tax Masters had been transferred without Simon’s knowledge-Steve was the ‘inside’ man. He was paid a nice sum of money to keep Simon’s boys out of trouble. It was the new manager that walked in on Darrell stuffing the forms in his personal briefcase and had security hold him until the police arrived.

Simon could have prevented the hassle and made it all go away, but Darrell was expendable.

The releasing process didn't start until after midnight and they went in alphabetical order and with Darrell's last name being Winters, it made for a very long night.

After several long hours, Darrell was released and Heath and Bo drove him to the bus station reassuring that he would be fine, if Simon wanted him dead, he would be dead by now.

"Just keep your mouth shut. Don't make any waves. Blend in and never mention Simon Ferraro again." Was the advice Heath gave him. Once at the station Bo handed him an envelope from Simon, told him to get on a bus and never come back. They all knew it would be the last time they saw each other yet no hugs or formal good-byes were made.

***

Heath sighed as he showered scrubbing the filth from the night off his tired body. He leaned against the wall allowing the hot water to massage out the knots in his back and shoulders. He dried off grabbed a pair of loose shorts and fell across the bed. He could not help but think about Darrell’s situation.

He was able to get away from Simon’s dirty deeds and because he was willing to take the fall Simon provided him everything that he needed to start over. Take the money and run.

He had a chance at a normal life; settle down, have a family if he wanted to. Heath's thoughts drifted to Alec. He wondered if Alec wanted kids, if he ever wanted to get married? What was his favorite color… his favorite holiday? Just random everyday mundane stuff. With that thought, Heath drifted off to sleep.

***

Heath was woken out of a deep sleep by the sound of his cell phone ringing. He felt around on the table by the bed searching for the phone without opening his eyes.

"Cannon." He answered. His voice hoarse and sleep deprived.

"It's me Simon; we need to meet today. It’s important.”

The word important caused Heath to sit straight up.

"Meet? Why? What's wrong?" He asked rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"Not on the phone, let me buy you lunch."

“Not hungry, but you can buy me sleep,” Was Heath’s first thought. He wanted to decline the offer, but he was concerned and wondered if this last minute meeting has anything to do with Alec. "Um...sure...sure”. He scratched his head. "Where?"

"There's a little Italian bistro on the corner of Main and 3rd, meet me there in a couple of hours and I'll fill you in." With that, Simon was gone.

"Shit, what now?" Heath thought staring off into space as he willed his body to get out of bed. "This is too much work," he laughed not finding any humor in the situation at all.

He was standing in the closet looking for something to wear when his doorbell chimed. He grabbed the green silk robe hanging on the back of the door, slipped on his slippers and made his way to the door. He stepped into the marble entryway and opened the door to find Nina wearing a tight fitting, black spaghetti strapped tea length dress, her long black hair pulled back into a ponytail showing off her slender face.

"Hello Heath," She said with a sexy tone.

Heath sighed, placing one hand high on the frame of the door and the other on his waist. "Nina, do you have your phone with you?" He asked holding out his hand.

"Yeah why?" She asked concerned.

"Let me see it."

She pulled it from her bag and handed it to him, her face still registering confusion. He huffed as he scanned her contacts...”’ Ahhh, there it is 'Heath’, just as I thought." He gave a condescending smile and handed the phone back to her.

"What?"

"Nina, you have my number why do you insist on just showing up unannounced?" He asked eyeing her sternly.

“Why do I need to call? You have company?” She asked trying to peek around him.

“That’s none of your business; you can’t show up without calling, we don’t have it like that.”

“You don’t… do you?” She smiled coyly. “You never bring any one here, they would wonder what it was you did for a living, because honey, Tax Masters is not paying this well.” She motioned to the house.

“Well, I was on my way out,” He said ignoring her statement.

“It doesn’t look like it.” She did a little sexy shimmer with her shoulders as she looped her finger in Heath’s loosely tied belt sliding the knot out, which caused Heath’s robe to fall open exposing his naked body. Heath lowered his head slowly down his body then back to Nina, who was standing there grinning. She licked her lips as she moved in closer, touching Heath’s smooth firm chest, allowing her hand to slide down lower to his abdomen. “Nice.” She grinned as she checked out his solid structure.

Heath firmly yet gently removed her hand.

“What? Don’t you miss me, Heath?” She asked suggestively.

Heath was at a loss for words, he didn’t want to hurt her feelings, but in reality Nina meant nothing to him. She never had, just a sweet easy lay, but he didn’t want to see her hurt either. He knew she had no idea what or who she was getting involved with which is why he never pretended with her.

Heath rolled his eyes, "Look Nina." He sighed, "I'm not feeling this anymore."

"What do you mean?” She asked taken aback.

“This...” He pointed between them.

"So, what, Heath, you saying you don't want us anymore?"

"Nina, there was never an 'us.'" He used air quotes. "I'm sorry."

"Are you?" She pouted sweetly.

"Am I what?" He shook his head warding of confusion.

"Sorry." She threw her head back, her voice taking a sarcastic tone, "because it seems to me Heath, you are trying to replace me." She replied getting upset.

Heath shook his head again and drew his brows together. "Excuse me?” He asked stepping closer to Nina. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?"

"Oh I know your game, Heath." She said stepping back her body language showed fear. "What... you want your little gay-boy?" She hissed.

"What the fuck are you talking about? What gay-boy?" Heath asked his voice slightly elevated.

"Don't deny it Heath. I saw you drooling all over him, throwing yourself on him like a dog in heat."

"What? When?"

"The other night. You got back in town and didn't even bother to return my any of my phone calls, but to take your happy ass over to your new fuck-buddy... it was disgusting. You're pathetic." She huffed as she pulled a cigarette from the pack and proceeded to light it. “So what is it, are you a straight, or are you a fag too?” She snickered sarcastically.

"Hold up, are you fucking stalking me?" Heath asked through clenched teeth as he snatched the unlit cigarette from her mouth. "First of all you know nothing about me." He eyed her sternly. "Secondly you know nothing about Alec either," Anger was now highly evident in his tone, "And if anyone is pathetic it's you."

"Wait one damn minute-" Nina tried to rebuke but her sentence was short.

"NO! You wait." Heath realized this conversation was getting out of hand and tried to steady himself. He blew out slowly and handed Nina back her cigarette. "Listen Nina you are a pretty girl, but you throw yourself on every man that looks like he has a little money. You’re like a slut."

"That's not true."

“Isn't it?"

“You liked it,” She smirked. “Hell, you fucked the shit out of me the other night. Admit it you can’t get enough of me.”

“Nina,” Heath sighed exhaustedly.

"Come on Heath, what we have is good. You don’t need him." Nina stepped in closer to Heath running her hand down his chest. She leaned and teasingly licked her tongue over his right nipple. “I know what you like. What turns you all the way on.”

"STOP! Shit Nina!” Heath shouted. “Are you even listening to me?" He pushed her back forcefully knocking her off balance, "just stop it.”

"Heath,” Nina exhaled slowly and controlled. “Whatever it is you’re doing I want in." She said removing the flyaway strands of hair from her eyes, gaining her composure.

"I don't know what you're talking about, but I really need to get going, go bother someone else." He waved her off, seeming unfazed by her statement as he pushed her back from the door, gently this time.

"Oh really, well I wonder what Alec would say, maybe he knows what you do on the side." She faked a smile and turned about to walk away.

"Listen." Heath grabbed her arm roughly swinging her back to face him. He looked her square in the eye stone faced, he licked his top lip. "No more playing nice...hum?" He tilted his head, "I've been trying to be nice, but if you go near Alec, I won't be... you hear me?" He asked letting go of her arm forcefully knocking her off balance again.

For the first time Nina knew Heath was serious. "Oh and Nina, don't show up at my house without calling again. As a matter of fact don’t come back here ever again."

She looked at him rubbing her arm as if he was insane, shaking her head as she walked back to her car.

Once inside the car she glanced up just as Heath was closing the door. "Oh Heath you just fucked up. I think I might have to pay your gay-boy a little visit," She said to herself.

She tried to steady her hand as she lit her cigarette.

***

Heath arrived at the bistro as planned. He parked his Harley across the street and jogged across the street over to the restaurant. The host greeted him.

"Are you joining someone or will you be dinning alone?" She asked.

"I'm meeting someone," Before Heath could finish he spotted Simon standing in the aisle motioning him forward. Heath looked around the host. "There he is." He shoved one hand in his pocket and nodded. "Thanks."

"Heath." Simon held out his arms to embrace him, pulling him into a hug. Heath patted him on the back returning the gesture.

"Simon," Heath acknowledged with a slow nod.

"Come, sit I took the liberty of ordering us a bottle of Merlot." He pointed to the bottle of wine sitting on the table next to the warm Italian bread and olive oil.

"That's fine." Heath pulled out his chair to sit. He wanted to get down to business, not make small talk.

"You're looking good." Simon looked Heath up and down.

"I could say the same about you," Heath replied while pouring himself a glass of wine.

Simon was slightly shorter than Heath with jet-black curly shoulder length hair that he wore pulled slicked back in a ponytail. His almond shaped sapphire blue eyes, full lips and high cheekbones made him very a handsome man.

"Life has been good, I can't complain,” Simon smiled taking a sip of wine, "but then again neither can you."

Simon was not your average businessman, he hated suits. He wore diamond stud earrings and dressed very casually in a white tee shirt with a thugged-out Popeye on the front wearing big gold chains under a black Ed Hardy jacket, a pair of faded baggy jeans with a rip in one knee and a pair of Air Force Ones.

Heath smiled pressing his lips together at Simon's comment. "So why did you want to see me?"

"I want to discuss your future," Simon winked.

Heath gave a crooked, nervous smile.

~*~*~*~

Coming up next: We find out how Heath and Simon know each other as they reminisce.  Simon explains the reason for the impromptu meeting. Nina makes good on her promise. Heath is feeling melancholy and reaches out to the only person he can trust.
Sending out a Super Duper Shout Out to all of you for reading, posting reviews and liking my lil ole stories ^_^ ...It continues to fuel my writer's soul and I really appreciate y'all more than you know. ~Kim
Copyright © 2013 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Yay.. I'm the first one to post a review!

First of all, no worries about the late post. In fact I needed it today... ;)

You surely cranked up the hot factor in the first part. Steamy & sexy.. yeah!!

Loved the confrontation with Nina. And the part where Heath gets all protective about Alec. :)

Eager to know more about Heath's life. Waiting for the next chapter...

As always, good stuff. :)

Love.. Krisz

Link to comment
On 10/08/2012 05:07 AM, Krisz said:
Yay.. I'm the first one to post a review!

First of all, no worries about the late post. In fact I needed it today... ;)

You surely cranked up the hot factor in the first part. Steamy & sexy.. yeah!!

Loved the confrontation with Nina. And the part where Heath gets all protective about Alec. :)

Eager to know more about Heath's life. Waiting for the next chapter...

As always, good stuff. :)

Love.. Krisz

YAY Krisz, Thank you for posting a review...Love it. :D

Glad I could give ya what you needed today...As always my pleasure...*bows humbly*

And yes, dear we get to know about Heath's life, not in the next chapter but chapter 7, well we get a skeet taste in the next one, so hang tight and hold what ya got as we say...LOL

Again, Krisz, thanks so so much for reading and showing me much love...Right back at ya!!!

 

Kim

Link to comment

Oh man, Nina is a thorn in Heath's side. She is NOT going to go away peacefully. Hopefully when she 'visits' Alec, he won't believe any of the shit she'll be spewing. lol

 

Great chapter Kim! Although I was frustrated (of course not like Heath and especially Alec) that they didn't get to "finish" (wink, wink) their date. :(

Link to comment

I don't knoe who i feel more sorry for; Heath or Alec. :P great chapter as always kimmikins. Nina is definitely a trip. She is trying to keep "her" man...guess we can't be mad at her for that eh? Bo certainly knows how to ruin a moment doesn't he ? and then on top of that Simon haha. can't wait to see how these two know each other. and why does simon want to hurt Alec so badly. guess we'll have to wait and see :)

Link to comment

The after date make-out session was wonderful! Poor Alec. He wanted Heath to stay to bad, but I like that he did not angry, just frustrated. lol

Nina is playing with fire, and does not know it. I think she will regret visiting Alec, when Heath finds out, but I hope that she does not cause Alec to doubt Heath's affection for him.

Simon seems to be evil wrapped in a pretty package. I hope the history between him and Heath is not very personal. Great chapter

Link to comment
On 10/08/2012 08:24 AM, Lisa said:
Oh man, Nina is a thorn in Heath's side. She is NOT going to go away peacefully. Hopefully when she 'visits' Alec, he won't believe any of the shit she'll be spewing. lol

 

Great chapter Kim! Although I was frustrated (of course not like Heath and especially Alec) that they didn't get to "finish" (wink, wink) their date. :(

Hey Lisa *waves* Yes, Girl Nina is ideed a pill that's hard to swallow, so yeah Heath has his hands full with that one. Think about this *spoiler* perhaps. She doesn't know much about Heath, so what she tells Alec will be her version of the truth...the question is how will Alec respond and will they get a do over of their first date...

 

Thank you, Lisa for sticking with me. This is actually a short story so we about 7 more chapters, but I promise when it's all said and done every question you might have now will have been answered...promise.

 

Kim

Link to comment
On 10/08/2012 11:16 AM, Jammi said:
I don't knoe who i feel more sorry for; Heath or Alec. :P great chapter as always kimmikins. Nina is definitely a trip. She is trying to keep "her" man...guess we can't be mad at her for that eh? Bo certainly knows how to ruin a moment doesn't he ? and then on top of that Simon haha. can't wait to see how these two know each other. and why does simon want to hurt Alec so badly. guess we'll have to wait and see :)
Danke, Jammikins, A "trip" is one way to discribe Nina...LOL She's trying to keep her man,we can't be mad at her but looks like she pissed off Heath.. Oh and yeah Simon is in the building and he's going to give everyone a ride for their money. People will remember his name. ;)
Link to comment
On 10/09/2012 12:28 AM, joann414 said:
The after date make-out session was wonderful! Poor Alec. He wanted Heath to stay to bad, but I like that he did not angry, just frustrated. lol

Nina is playing with fire, and does not know it. I think she will regret visiting Alec, when Heath finds out, but I hope that she does not cause Alec to doubt Heath's affection for him.

Simon seems to be evil wrapped in a pretty package. I hope the history between him and Heath is not very personal. Great chapter

Oooo Joann, I love your discription of Simon "Evil wrapped in a pretty package"...Damn that's good. Poor Alec and Heath...poor Nina. you know the old saying, "be careful what you wish for you just might get it" that's all I'm saying on that...

Will she cause Alec to doubt...you'll have to read and find out...

 

Thanks for reading Joann and taking the time to post a review, glad I haven't lost ya

 

Kim :)

Link to comment
On 10/08/2012 11:56 AM, charlieocho said:
Too short, too short!! But oh so sweet!
Hey charlie, Dang on it, I missed this the first time around. Short but sweet eh? I'll see what I can do in the next chapter ;)

 

Merci for hanging in there with me, happy to know I haven't lost ya.

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

I sometimes think that it would be nice to act on our passions without regard to how our heart or brain may contribute to the overload of stimuli...but that is what life is all about. Be safe with your heart Alec, I think you're going to need to check your passions with all this drama swirling around you....Great job as usual Kim.......Mike

Link to comment
On 10/12/2012 03:47 PM, flamingo136 said:
I sometimes think that it would be nice to act on our passions without regard to how our heart or brain may contribute to the overload of stimuli...but that is what life is all about. Be safe with your heart Alec, I think you're going to need to check your passions with all this drama swirling around you....Great job as usual Kim.......Mike
Hey Mike, *waves*

 

I agree re passion, but that heart sometimes has a mind of it's own and life takes over, so your right that's what it's all about. Poor Alec has no idea what's swirling around him, but he will and the question will be how will he deal with it?

 

Thanks so much, Mike for reading and taking the time to post a review, letting me know how you see it...great!!

 

Kim ;)

Link to comment

Nina is trouble - if you don't kill her off I will :gikkle: So will we learn more about this Simon now ? Who is he ?? A powerful man from Alec's past ?? Ex-lover ?? Yes I know I will get my answer soon, this is why I prefer to read stories that are complete !! :yes:

And let this lunchdate be quick so Heath and Alec can meet up again to finish the date - I think they need that LOL

I must log out from computer now.. Great chapter, short and sweet :)

 

/CM

Link to comment
On 02/11/2013 01:20 AM, Slytherin said:
Nina is trouble - if you don't kill her off I will :gikkle: So will we learn more about this Simon now ? Who is he ?? A powerful man from Alec's past ?? Ex-lover ?? Yes I know I will get my answer soon, this is why I prefer to read stories that are complete !! :yes:

And let this lunchdate be quick so Heath and Alec can meet up again to finish the date - I think they need that LOL

I must log out from computer now.. Great chapter, short and sweet :)

 

/CM

CM, you're indeed like myself. I loved reading finished stories as well, no waiting. And yes you will meet Simon and find out who he is very soon. What you don't like Ms. Nina? hahahah.

Thank you for your kind reviews, Love love reading them.

 

Have a wonderful day,

 

Kim :)

Link to comment

Nina really didn´t make a nice impression, throwing threats around is definitely not a way to get a man for herself :o Hopefully Alec throws her out and gives Heath a chance to explain...unfortunately his explanations aren´t truthful. Oh well, I better read on to find out what´ll happen next :P

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..