Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 4,434 Words
  • 4,672 Views
  • 15 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Acts of Deception... - 7. Chapter 7 Just When You've Got it Figured Out...

Heath takes the advice he's given to heart.
Alec makes his intentions clear.
Simon gets a call, causing him to take matters into his own hands.

"The Prodigal Son returns," Paul laughed.

Heath just grimaced at his father sarcastic sense of humor.

“So how’s it going, Son?"

"Hum, It's going. I just wanted to call and see how you and mom are doing?" Heath lied, giving a weak smile.

Whenever Heath was feeling contemplative or down he called his father. Even though Heath's father was strict when he was a child, he was fair, and he stood for something. That’s what Heath loved about him, not to mention he was intuitive; he knew when something was bothering his son.

"Well, I'm good; it's your mother you need to worry about."

"I know...I know." Heath sighed rolling his eyes. "I need to call her."

"Yes you do, Son. You only get one, so you need to value her. She's a great woman."

"I know, Dad."

"Oh, before I forget," Paul unintentionally cut him off. "Can we count on you again this year?"

"Always." This brought a smile to Heath's face. Each year he took a week to spend with his father taking the inner city boys camping. This allowed Heath to catch up on missed time with his father and get away from the hustle and bustle of his sordid life. It was a tradition of his father’s since his retirement from the Army and Heath was right by his side every year.

"Great, I'm really looking forward to it. Are you buying the sleeping bags again? Because if so I think we need fifteen this year and Andy's son will be helping out as well."

"Fifteen?” Heath chuckled softly running his fingers through his hair. “Man.”

"I know, isn't it great? Each year we get more boys off the street, even if it's only for a week," Paul stated proudly.

"Yep, fifteen it is. I'll call the sporting goods store and take care of it."

"Great," Paul replied.

There was a moment of silence between the two men. Heath bit his bottom lip wondering where to begin when his father chimed in.

"So what is it son?"

Paul knew his son all too well. Heath blew out a huge breath before answering.

"Dad, I...” he hesitated.

"Take your time." Paul waited patiently.

Heath sighed again. "I have to make a decision. A big one."

"What about?"

"I'd rather not say." Heath winced waiting for his father to chastise him.

Paul just cleared his throat

"Okay…” His father didn’t pry. “Just do the right thing Son," was his advice. Heath was waiting for a long drawn out speech and was surprised when he didn't get one.

"It's not that easy, Dad."

"Son, doing what’s right is not always easy. Sometimes you have to step outside of your comfort zone, but it’s so worth it when you can look in the mirror and smile at the man staring back at you. And remember in life, whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're absolutely right."

"Thanks, Dad.” Heath nodded pondering his father’s words. Truer words were never spoken. Doing what’s right would not be easy; in this case it could actually be deadly. Could he do this to Alec and himself? Would there even be a chance once Alec found out the truth? He would find out… of that Heath was certain.

"Hey Dad, I have a question for you."

"Shoot."

"It’s about you and Mom. How did you know she was the one?" Heath asked leaning back against the bench watching the tides roll in. He loved talking to his father; he wished he could talk to him more often.

Paul laughed at his son's question.

"Have you found that special someone?" He asked jokingly.

"I don't know... maybe," Heath joked back with a sparkle in his eyes.

"Well, Son, I knew she was the one, not because we got along and I knew I could live with her. I knew she was the one when I realized I could not live without her,” He answered in all seriousness.

Heath processed that comment thinking about how he felt about Alec and why his connection to him was so strong. Could he be the one?

"Hum," Heath said aloud processing his father statement.

"I hope that helped." Paul’s voice pulled Heath from his thoughts.

"It did Dad. It did." Heath smiled, "Well, I gotta run, but I’ll take care of the sleeping bags and have them delivered to the home address, and I'll see you in a couple of months."

"Okay. Oh and maybe we can meet this person over the holidays. It’s been a while since you made it home."

"We'll see.” Heath chuckled. “Love you, Dad."

"Love you too, Son. Oh and don't forget to call your mother," he said sternly before hanging up the phone. Heath smiled as he stared at the phone before putting it in his jacket pocket.

He leaned back against the bench watching the waters crash against the rocks. Talking to his father always made him feel so much better.

He hated lying to his parents. They thought he was putting that degree to use by working as an editor for a big movie production company. As far as they were concerned that’s what kept him too busy to make trips home or call as often as he liked.

He sat out there until the sun started to set thinking while enjoying the sky as it changed from day to dusk. Looking out over the horizon watching the shade of blues swirl with light to burnt orange, the scene was beautiful as the sun fell behind the clouds the view was… breathtaking.

This was all too complicated. Simon, Bo, Nina and most of all his feelings for Alec. Heath thought back to his talks with his mother about soul mates.

‘The heart has its own reasons,’ his Mother always said, ‘Most people give up on trying to understand this reason, but in reality they are more rationalizations and simplifications than understanding’.

‘A soul mate is someone to whom we feel profoundly connected, as though the communicating and communing that take place between you two were not the product of intentional efforts, but rather a divine grace.’ Heath’s mother read a lot, and if she quoted something that meant she believed it.

‘We may find our soul partner in many different forms of relationship, in friendship, marriage, work, play.’

Heath always took his mother’s word to heart, and based on her words, and his feelings, he was sure he had found something special in Alec, not in the most traditional form, but found it nonetheless.

He and Alec needed to talk.

Simon was ruthless; this Heath understood, so once his mind was made up, it was all or nothing. If he decided not to do the job, there would be huge consequences; not only for him but for Alec as well. He was certain Simon couldn’t or wouldn’t find anyone else he trusted enough to do the job, so the fall-out would be catastrophe. He’d never seen Simon in action first hand, but the stories of acts of disobedience were gruesome, and he believed them.

Heath’s mind was made up.

It’s all…

He pulled out his cell and scans the contacts; he smiled fondly before hitting the talk button. After a few rings, he answered.

“Hello?”

“Hey you. What’s up?”

“Heath! Hey what’s up with you? I’ve been worried about you since you left the other night. Is everything okay?”

Heath was silent for a moment as he pondered Alec’s question truth was; everything was far from being okay.

“Yeah, everything’s fine,” he lied. “I’ve missed you though.”

Now it was Alec’s time to be quiet.

“Really, Heath? Because I’ve missed you too,” Alec professed after a few beats. The phone was quiet. The air was still. Hearts pounded within their chest as they were taking the first step… admitting their feelings.

“I want… no,” Heath corrected, “I need to see you tonight.”

“Tonight’s good. I need to see you too. Are we staying in or going out?”

“If it’s okay with you, Alec I could use a nice quiet evening in,” Heath confessed reflecting back over the last 48 hours.

“That’s great, I’m kind of tired anyway.”

“Oh, well, we can do it another time. No sweat,” Heath said, a bit disappointed, but he understood if Alec needed to rest. He had many nights where all he wanted to do was rest so he could relate.

“No… no, what I mean is I had a deep tissue massage today and ran around with Kaila so, a nice quiet evening alone with you is just what the doctor ordered,” Alec explained.

Heath breathed a low sigh of relief.

“I really want to see you,” Alec continued suggestively.

“A massage eh? I would have loved to give you a massage. I give great massages. A man or a woman?”

“Excuse me.”

“Was it a man or a woman that gave you the massage?” Heath asked feeling a bit jealous.

“A woman. Why?” Alec was curious.

“Because I don’t want another man’s hands all over you.” Heath whispered with a sexy growl. “Mine are the only hands I want caressing your body, doing anything deep to you,”

“You’re silly,” Alec chuckled slightly.

“But serious, Alec. Dead serious,” Heath’s voice was deep and alluring.

“So what time should I expect you?”

“Well… I have to go home, shower, so…. Let’s say nine. That’s not too late, is it?”

“Nope, nine is fin. See you then.”

“Hey did you want me to bring something to eat?”

“No, we can order a pizza once you get here.”

“Okay, sounds good. See you in a bit.”

Heath arrived at nine sharp; he was one for being punctual. Alec buzzed him up and insisted he wave to the camera… again, which Heath did feeling silly all the while, but he was willing to please. His willingness had nothing to do with his assignment; he’d crossed that bridge already. He wanted to see Alec happy and he wanted to be the one responsible for it.

He stepped into the foyer carrying a bag and a case of FIJI water. Alec jogged over to help.

“Here let me help you,” he said attempting to take the water, but Heath handed him the bag instead.

“What’s all this?” Alec asked with excitement in his voice as he looked inside the bag. Heath headed toward the kitchen with Alec following close behind.

Heath set the water on the table giving an exhausting sigh. “Hey you. Come here and act like you’re glad to see me.” He licked his lips waiting as Alec made his way over to him.

“I am glad to see you,” Alec grinned standing on his tiptoes as he turned his face up to me Heath’s. Heath pulled Alec’s body into his and lowered his head until their lips met.

Both men released soft moans enjoying the closeness between them. Alec pulled away swallowing, he touched his lips still feeling Heath’s mouth on his.

“So.” Alec cleared his throat as he twisted from Heath’s embrace.

Heath stared fondly at the handsome man in front of him thinking about what his mother and father’s advice.

“What do we have here? Water?” Alec asked rhetorically while pulling one of the square bottles from the plastic holder.

“Well.” Heath walked up from behind him and wrapped his arms around him. “You said you had a massage earlier and I know they suggest you drink plenty of water. So, I wanted to make sure you complied.” Heath answered kissing Alec behind the ear before resting his chin on his shoulder.

“Awww, thank you.” Alec fell back into Heath’s chest, getting lost in his embrace.

“Oh and open the bag. I hope you don’t mind, I brought a couple of movies,” Heath said taking the water from Alec’s hand and taking a sip. Alec peeked into the bag and pulled out one of the movies.

“The Avengers, cool. I love all the Marvel heroes,” Alec voiced as he scanned the DVD cover.

“Me too,” Heath agreed as he rested his chin in Alec’s soft hair.

Alec reached into the bag and pulled out the other case.

“Oh, let’s see what we have here. The Matrix! The first one!” Alec exclaimed excitedly. “I love this movie. It’s one of my favorites. Mister Cannon…” he said in a deep amplified tone mocking the movie.

“So which will it be do you want the ‘blue pill or the red pill?’” Heath laughed chiming in.

They shared a laugh as Alec placed the movies on the counter.

“It’s my favorite too.” Heath smiled, feeling completely relaxed.

“Hey check out the CD a friend of mine sent it me.” He bit his bottom lip to keep a smile from bubbling forth.

“No!” Alec gasped shaking his head in disbelief. “No way. You like Elvis Costello?”

Heath gave a quick nod.

“He’s touring here in November,” Alec informed him.

“I know,” Heath said, still looking over Alec’s shoulder. “November 17th to be exact.”

“I wanted to go,” They both said in unison. “Really… me too.” Each one laughed pointing to himself.

“We should go.”

“Let’s.” Alec nodded eagerly.

“Cool,” Heath agreed.

Alec handed Heath the Elvis Costello CD. “Here you put this on, and I’ll order the pizza.”

“Okay.” Heath headed into the living room while Alec placed the pizza order.

Heath put on, the CD sampling the tracks while Alec ordered the food and made a pitcher of Margaritas. After a few minutes Alec appeared.

“Ta Da,” he laughed walking steady so as not to spill the drinks. Heath rushed over to help.

“Wow, these look great,” Heath complimented licking his lips as he picked up the margarita glass and took a sip. “Mmmm.” He bounced his brows teasingly.

He helped Alec to the table and set his glass down. “Dance with me.” He extended his hand to Alec.

“Seriously?” Alec snickered.

Heath held his gaze, his hand still extended.

Alec conceded and smiled placing his hand in Heath’s as they started to dance ‘Alison’.

The Pizza arrived and Heath paid the delivery guy while Alec made room on the table. They decided to make a picnic on the floor so Alec gathered the pillows and blankets together. They set the serving tray up with the margaritas and bottled water and pulled the coffee table with the pizza on it within reach.

Heath positioned himself on the floor propping his pillows behind his back with the remote control in hand. Alec placed a pillow against Heath’s chest and lay back between Heath’s legs but not before grabbing a slice of pizza.

Heath pushed play and the movie began. They decided to watch the Matrix first, both had seen it several times, but it was like the very first time. The room filled with excitement as the credits rolled.

Ahh…Shit.” Simon pounded into the young blonde’s tight ass. He wrapped a lock of hair around his fist sucking roughly on the other man’s neck leaving his mark.

“Harder, baby, harder…Umph...”

Simon complied with his wishes going deeper and deeper hitting the spot time after time causing high pitched moans to erupt from his prey.

Simon planted his feet against the floor grabbing the man around his waist, pounding with everything he had slamming his body against the table he had him bent over. Sweat dripped down his face and neck, and with one long, deep stoke he came.

Uhhhh….Shit…Mmmmm.” His breath was ragged as he kissed the young man on his lower back, watching as he jacked himself off. Simon whispered dirty words in his ears. “You are amazing,” Simon said as he pulled out. He reached for the towel and fell back on the sofa drying his hair and face. “Go clean up.”

The young man kissed him on the lips before making his way to the restroom to clean off. Simon grinned biting his lower lip as he watched him walk away, his mind drifting off.

He was taken from his trance as his phone started ringing.

“What?” He answered breathlessly.

“Yeah,” Simon listened intently allowing his breathing to even out.

“You’re shitting me, right?” He chuckled seemingly amused. “Yeah… yeah I know what she looks like. Where’s she now?” He pinched the bridge of his nose shaking his head in disgust. He nodded slowly. “No, Heath doesn’t need to know anything; I don’t want his hands dirty.” Simon replied adamantly. “Okay, you set everything up and I’ll get her there.” Simon was about to hang up the phone. “Oh and thanks, good looking out.” He sighed. “Rick, get dressed I’ve gotta go.”

“Okay.” The young man yelled from the other room, “But its Rob, remember?”

Simon chuckled, “Rick, Rob whatever.” He laughed in an undertone. “Sorry,” He yelled mockingly, void of sincerity. He took on a serious composure.

“Nina… Nina… Nina.” He narrowed his gaze at nothing in particular, “I thought Heath knew better than to fuck with trash like you.” He scoffed. “You’re interrupting my groove, girl.” He shook his head as he got up to get dressed.

“Man I love that movie no matter how many times I see it,” Alec said turning around in Heath’s arms to face him.

“Me too,” Heath replied getting lost in Alec’s lusty brown eyes. He took a deep breath.

“Alec, I really like you… Um, well that sounds so juvenile.” Heath rolled his eyes. “What I mean is-“

Alec cut him off by placing his fingers to his lips.

Shhh, I know Heath, I feel it to.” Alec looked into Heath’s sapphire blue eyes with admiration.

“There is so much we don’t know about each other, so much you don’t know about me.”

“We have time.” Alec smiled. “I’m not going anywhere.” He stoked Heath’s cheek. “And I hope you aren’t either. He leaned up and nibbled on the side of Heath’s neck.

“Yes… Uh… I mean no,” Heath stuttered getting aroused at Alec’s touch. “I’m not going anywhere, but we do need to talk.” He closed his eyes as Alec’s warm mouth attacked his neck working his way down to his chest.

“I know,” Alec mumbled between kisses. “But not tonight,” he suggested in a seductive moan as he started pulling Heath’s shirt out of his pants. Heath tried to resist, trying to stop Alec who slapped his hands back. Alec’s aggressive nature turned him on. He relaxed his arms around Alec’s waist watching as Alec straddled him. His body responded as Alec started a slow grind, getting him feverishly hot.

“Damn, Heath,” Alec whispered, noticing the hardness trapped in Heath’s jeans. He made his way back to his mouth, kissing him gently, almost teasingly, while whispering sweet nothings in his ear. The kiss grew deeper and more passionate. A soft moan escaped Heath’s lips as Alec’s tongue pushed past them.

Alec rose up pulling Heath along with him, before dragging him down the hall and into the bedroom.

The room was dimly lit by a night light Alec had plugged into the wall and a few scented candles scattered about. The décor was a woodsy theme of cool shades of brown.

Alec lead the way over to the bed, but not before Heath pulled him back into his arms kissing him softly on the neck.

"Are you sure you're ready for this Alec?" He whispered in Alec’s ear. A moan and a simple nod was Alec's only response. He grabbed the back of Heath's head forcefully pulling them close until their lips crashed together. Alec's tongue invaded Heath's mouth, tasting the sweet taste of tequila inside. Their heated kiss erased any doubt as to what he wanted from Heath and vice versa.

Their needs… urgent, demanding, screaming. They were drawn to each other... connected in some way and tonight they were giving in to their desires, trusting each other, both knowing there was so much that needed to be said.

Heath, needing to confess his sins before he took this assignment went to another level. Stepping outside the boundaries he usually set for himself everything was a blur… a haze.

Alec started undressing as Heath watched in anticipation marveling at his lean body. Once he was completely naked, he pushed himself backwards onto the bed.

"Heath," The name dripped from his lips like honey. "Don't you want to join me?" He motioned Heath to the bed. "Take those off." He nodded toward Heath who was still fully dressed.

Heath ran his tongue seductively over his bottom lip as he walked over ridding himself of his clothing. He pulled his shirt over his head, revealing his broad muscular chest and shoulders.

’This is it,’ Heath thought as he was drawn to Alec like a moth to the proverbial flame destined to get burned; he couldn’t stop this even if he wanted to. Heath positioned Alec on his back propping his hips on the pillows placed beneath him.

The look in Alec’s eyes registered many emotions but the one that stood out to Heath was passion. Alec handed him the condom and lubricant.

”Here." Heath handed the condom back to Alec. "Put it on me.” Heath’s tone was thick and raspy. He arched his brow as he watched.

Alec licked his lips and nervously took the condom back.

Watching Alec's aggressive yet bashful manner was a turn on for Heath.

Alec steadied his hand watching the clear liquid pool around the head of Heath's swollen cock. He leaned forward and licked it before rolling the condom down Heath’s thickness.

"Mmmm." The warmth of his tongue was maddening.

The foreplay begins…

Heath placed Alec's legs around his waist exposing him. He slowly took one finger inserting into Alec's tight muscle.

"Ugh... Alec's breath hitched. Heath felt Alec's body tense and immediately started to pull out when Alec grabbed his hand. "No! Don't," Alec demanded.

Heath frowned with uncertainty.

"It's been a while,” Alec confessed. He relaxed his body, closed his eyes and rested his head against the pillow.

"I'll go slow." Heath leaned down and gently kissed Alec's inner-thigh trying to relax him. He took his time, inserting another, slowing stretching the tightness surrounding his fingers, all the while exploring the inside of Alec's body, watching his facial expressions for any discomfort the whole time.

Gently sucking, kissing… licking Alec's stomach, and thighs, paying close attention to his swollen erection. Heath used the precum and began firmly stroking it from the tip of the mushroom shaped head down to the base.

"Mmmm," Alec moaned, swallowing the dryness in his throat as his head relaxed deeper into the pillow.

When Heath felt Alec was ready, he pulled his fingers from Alec's warm body receiving a disapproving groan.

"I want you." Alec licked his lips, his eyes rolling back in his head. He raised his hips up to meet the tip of Heath's hardness at his entrance.

Heath pushed in slowly and steady as he felt the tightness engulf him. Taking his time, he went deeper. Alec's body writhing beneath him… responding his to every move almost caused him to cum right then.

The slow precise penetration soon became more desperate with every stroke… every thrust, going deeper inside Alec. He was losing himself and he knew it. The need was too strong. Wet kisses, erotic moans and incoherent words echoed off the walls that surrounded them.


This was the moment that Heath had been waiting for and his mind was a jumbled mess of want, lust and need.

If only he could control it, but he couldn’t… it was controlling him. Pace yourself; was what he willed. His body was hot and every nerve-ending burned out of control. This wasn’t making love, no, not yet. This was pure unadulterated, raw, mind-blowing sex.

There was a storm raging within him with every long drawn out stroke. The look of pure ecstasy was etched in Alec’s features; he was sure Alec was enjoying him just as much. Alec’s fisted the sheets tightly between his fingers.

He became obsessed with Alec's body, drowning in the rapture. This was no job; this was real.

Heath pulled out slowly and lost it. He came with uncontrollable force becoming a slave to his own desires. He struggled to breathe as the sweat dripped from his body.

Heath placed his hand over Alec’s helping him stoke himself into an orgasmic climax, releasing hot, steamy cum all over his and Heath's abdomen.

Heath’s lifeless body collapsed on top of Alec’s, as he relished the moment. Their bodies glistened with sweat as they kissed each other hungrily, trying to catch their breath.

Heath woke up with Alec wrapped in his arms, both still naked. He looked at the clock, which read 3:30 am. He needed to pee and get some water. Heath smiled as he looked down at the angelic creature lying in his arms. Everything felt right; all the things his mom told him growing up were starting to make sense to him. He knew he needed to talk to Alec, but he felt he should to talk to Simon first.

He kissed the top of Alec's head, causing him to stir, but not wake up as he slid out the bed. First, stop rest room. Heath made his way to the kitchen very quietly so as not to disturb Alec.

He grabbed a FIJI bottle of water, leaning back against the counter, taking note of Alec's kitchen. He would make Alec breakfast when they finally decided to get up. While taking a mental note of the appliances, he opened a drawer hoping to find silverware when something caught his eye.

He set the water down, moving a stack of papers around to fully reveal a packet from the Photo store. He knew he shouldn't; but what harm could it do? He carefully slid the packet out, giving a quick glance over his shoulder.

He grabbed his water, took a sip and sat down at the table and to view the pictures; there was a few of Alec and Kaila, a few random ones of Alec and an older woman, maybe his grandmother.

He laughed at the picture of Alec goofing around with a little girl, his sister perhaps. He pulled out the next picture and his heart stopped.

He blinked several times trying to focus. His eyes had to be playing tricks on him. His heart pounded so hard against his chest it hurt. Even though he was seeing it, he didn’t believe it… couldn’t wrap his mind around it. He dragged his hand roughly down his chin as he flipped through several more of the same. He was so engrossed in thought he didn’t sense Alec’s presence.

“Hey,” Alec yawned scratching at his scalp sleepily.

Heath stilled his shoulders and took a deep breath sending Alec a heated stare. He turned the picture he was viewing toward Alec.

Alec narrowed his gaze lost in confusion.

“How do you know him?” Health demanded, “How do you know Simon Ferrao?”

Again Sorry for posting so late. Hope you enjoy the chapter and continue to follow Heath and Alec's adventure
A/N: This chapter didn't make it to my Beta, we can thank 'Sandy' for that:angry: ... My thoughts and Prayers go out to all my East Coast friends...
Kim
Copyright © 2013 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 1
  • Wow 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

What the hell? Simon and Rick? what kind of set up is all this?

 

Now, a picture of Simon at Alec's. Poor Heath is probably in a tailspin. I hope you are already writing the next chapter girl or I am coming after you!!!!!

I had not more likes, but I loved this so much. Will catch you tomorrow tho. You deserve it. Thanks for a great evening read:)

Link to comment

Why do authors always go for complicated!!! tongue.png Gotta' keep those readers coming back, I guess.

So Alec knows Simon somehow! ohmy.png Can't wait to get the scoop on that!

Great chapter! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Link to comment
On 11/02/2012 10:24 AM, joann414 said:
What the hell? Simon and Rick? what kind of set up is all this?

 

Now, a picture of Simon at Alec's. Poor Heath is probably in a tailspin. I hope you are already writing the next chapter girl or I am coming after you!!!!!

I had not more likes, but I loved this so much. Will catch you tomorrow tho. You deserve it. Thanks for a great evening read:)

hahahah....Joann, I love your comment..still laughing as I type this. Um Yeah talk about your tailspin...I think everyone might be dizzy by the end of the story...So glad you're still reading. Thanks so much for the review. Comments fuel the writers soul.. :D :D

 

Kim

Link to comment
On 11/02/2012 11:16 AM, Conner said:
Why do authors always go for complicated!!! tongue.png Gotta' keep those readers coming back, I guess.

So Alec knows Simon somehow! ohmy.png Can't wait to get the scoop on that!

Great chapter! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

What fun whould that be if we didn't keep you wanting more...I try, Conner. I'm glad you're enjoying the story and taking the time to let me know, you're still hanging with me!

 

We get the scoop in the next chapter so stay tuned.

 

Kim :)

Link to comment

Well, we had an inkling that Simon had a personal motive for siccing (is that how you spell it? I'm too tired to look it up.) Heath on Alec. Now the question is: how do they know each other? And why the heck is Alec STILL keeping a photo of them together?

 

And if and when Heath decides to come clean with Alec, I have a feeling that will NOT go over well. And I guess Heath is going to forgo speaking to Simon first.

 

Now Alec is probably wondering how the hell Heath knows Simon.

 

Ahhh, the plot keeps getting thicker and thicker! =)

 

I can't wait to read more! :2thumbs:

Link to comment
On 11/02/2012 02:57 PM, flamingo136 said:
wow.......Hurry with next chapter, please,Mike
It's a coming, Mike ;) thanks so much for reading, glad you're still enjoying it!!!

 

Kim

Link to comment
On 11/02/2012 03:15 PM, Lisa said:
Well, we had an inkling that Simon had a personal motive for siccing (is that how you spell it? I'm too tired to look it up.) Heath on Alec. Now the question is: how do they know each other? And why the heck is Alec STILL keeping a photo of them together?

 

And if and when Heath decides to come clean with Alec, I have a feeling that will NOT go over well. And I guess Heath is going to forgo speaking to Simon first.

 

Now Alec is probably wondering how the hell Heath knows Simon.

 

Ahhh, the plot keeps getting thicker and thicker! =)

 

I can't wait to read more! :2thumbs:

*waves* Lisa, and yeah I looked it up and that's how it's spelled...LOL Yep it's personal with Simon that's for sure, but now it's personal to Heath as well, and poor Alec has not a clue...

 

The next few chapters should be interestering to say the least, we'll see what comes out in the wash.. :D

 

Thanks so much, chica. Love thata you're still reading and still reviewing..

 

Kim

Link to comment

Just when you've got it figured out...hahahaha! Says it all doesn't it?

Now how is Simon goingt to fit in this? Keep up the good work Kim...

 

RC

Link to comment
On 11/03/2012 05:03 PM, Swhouston44 said:
Just when you've got it figured out...hahahaha! Says it all doesn't it?

Now how is Simon goingt to fit in this? Keep up the good work Kim...

 

RC

Hey, RC... Simon my friend, gets in where he fits in...LOL remember he's calling the shots. but seriously we get where he fits into the puzzle in the next couple of chapters ;)

 

Merci for the review, glad you're still reading. Hope enjoying as well.

 

Kim

Link to comment

hi,

new fan here. I caught the new chapter description so decided to read the story. I really am enjoying it. The Simon thing didn't surprise me, but even still I'm glad he found out this way and didn't go to Simon with the news he'd fallen for Alec. That would probably proven deadly for Alec alot more quickly...possibly deadly for Heath too. I'm wondering if Simon has greater feelings for Heath than he is letting on. The way he talks about him and to him seems like it's a little more than fond feelings for a long time friend. You have done a good job of developing these characters despite not giving us too much info about them. Yet, their personalities come through and their relationship/feelings seem natural and real. I look forwad to seeing what happens b/c I can't imagine how this could go well for them. I just can't see Simon giving them the go-ahead to be together or for Heath to leave his business. My one question would be..and I guess I need to wait to see how involved Simon and he were, though it had to be deeply enough to lead to such strong feelings...how would Heath have not known about him being serious with someone? He doesn't seem like he hides stuff from Heath as he might with his other 'workers.' I can't wait to see what could possibly been done to him to cause him to want him not only bereft of everything, but dead! I also am not sure if Alec can accept all that Heath is going to have to admit to. They haven't been together so long that finding out what this guy does, what he came to you to do, etc. would be something you'd want to work through. Especially if his experience with Simon went so badly. Please give us a new chapter soon...

Link to comment
On 11/05/2012 11:11 PM, Cannd said:
hi,

new fan here. I caught the new chapter description so decided to read the story. I really am enjoying it. The Simon thing didn't surprise me, but even still I'm glad he found out this way and didn't go to Simon with the news he'd fallen for Alec. That would probably proven deadly for Alec alot more quickly...possibly deadly for Heath too. I'm wondering if Simon has greater feelings for Heath than he is letting on. The way he talks about him and to him seems like it's a little more than fond feelings for a long time friend. You have done a good job of developing these characters despite not giving us too much info about them. Yet, their personalities come through and their relationship/feelings seem natural and real. I look forwad to seeing what happens b/c I can't imagine how this could go well for them. I just can't see Simon giving them the go-ahead to be together or for Heath to leave his business. My one question would be..and I guess I need to wait to see how involved Simon and he were, though it had to be deeply enough to lead to such strong feelings...how would Heath have not known about him being serious with someone? He doesn't seem like he hides stuff from Heath as he might with his other 'workers.' I can't wait to see what could possibly been done to him to cause him to want him not only bereft of everything, but dead! I also am not sure if Alec can accept all that Heath is going to have to admit to. They haven't been together so long that finding out what this guy does, what he came to you to do, etc. would be something you'd want to work through. Especially if his experience with Simon went so badly. Please give us a new chapter soon...

Wow, Cannd, totally love this...I was reading and grinning like Chester Cheese, my cheeks hurt I was smiling so much...Thank you.

 

So glad you're enjoyng Acts.

 

The story is actually coming to a close which also means it's coming to a head.

 

The way I wrote the story, I left a lot of open questions on purpose, but trust and believe when it's all said and done and the curtain closes, all questions will have been answered.Simon/Heath, Simon/Alec and Alec/Heath

 

Thanks for noticing the style of writing. I'm happy it came off to you the way I wanted it.

 

I will say this, as you've read, Simon and Heath have a history, they grew up together, so yes, Simon trust Heath as much as he trust anyone, thou that's not saying much. Remember Bo said Simon would kill his own mother, if she got in his way so Heath is not above that ;) ...Hehehe

 

Again thank you soooooo much, you actually made my day and make this writing thing so much fun...

 

Comments/reviews fuel the writters soul I always say.

 

Kim :)

Link to comment

This is too much information for my brain right now LOL :D

So Simon and Alec now eachother - I KNEW IT !!! This is getting more and more interesting Kim

 

/CM

Link to comment
On 02/11/2013 05:51 AM, Slytherin said:
This is too much information for my brain right now LOL :D

So Simon and Alec now eachother - I KNEW IT !!! This is getting more and more interesting Kim

 

/CM

Hehehehe....yeppers they did. interesting is good right?
Link to comment

So, Simon is the ex Kaila and Alec mentioned earlier. Wonder what happened between them. Sounded like it´s time to say goodbye to Nina.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..