Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 3,723 Words
  • 5,156 Views
  • 13 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Acts of Deception... - 9. Chapter 9 The Truth and Nothing But The Truth...

The chapter picks up right after Heath learns that Simon and Alec were engaged to be married. It's been while in case you've forgotten...LOL
Heath confronts Simon about Alec and receives more disheartening news.

It was unfathomable. ‘Alec and Simon?’ Heath shook his head trying to rid himself of the thought, but he couldn’t. The vision playing over and over in his head of Simon's hands all over Alec made him want to throw up...literally. He grabbed the steering wheel tightly as he drove through the nearly empty streets.

What the hell was Alec doing with him? Was Simon truly gay or just bi-curious?’

Heath knew Simon had messed around with a few guys back in high school, but from what he knew of the man; Simon was never serious about anyone, male or female. Relationships…feelings were a liability, he couldn’t afford.

Knowing this left Heath lost and confused. He had to wonder what Simon’s motives were for getting involved with Alec in the first place. ‘Was he a target gone bad?’ It wasn’t unlikely; he was a prime example. He felt himself falling fast for someone he was meant to destroy; only to find out ironically enough that the one paying him had been engaged to marry him. None of it made sense.

“What the fuck...” Heath chuckled humorlessly.

‘Surely Alec must have loved Simon...Nah, not Simon... Could he?’ Heath was wracking his brain trying to make sense of the madness. ‘If Simon loved Alec, really loved Alec, why would he do this to him? More importantly, why would he want me of all people getting so close to him? Surely he’d known I would find out.’

Heath finally found a parking spot a block up from his destination.

It was around 4:30 in the morning. The air was cold and crisp, sending chills down his spine.

He had to keep his focus. His mind was a jumbled mess due to the rage consuming him. He wanted answers and he was going to get them. He walked down the sidewalk, the sky still completely dark, and came to a set of stone steps that lead down to a basement type door that had a neon sign, which read Oxford Blu.

Simon ran an after-hours club that opened at 4:00 a.m.; it was a ‘members only’ type of club. Heath showed his pass to the bouncers who, of course, worked for Simon and then entered the dimly lit club determinedly.

The bass of the speakers was so loud he could feel the vibration deep within his chest. He elbowed his way through the crowd, ignoring the smell of smoke and alcohol that stung his nose. He continued pushing through when someone caught his arm.

“Hey cutie, wanna dance?” A woman asked. She had blonde hair that reached her shoulders and wore a green, high-neck, open shoulder dress which reached her knees and had a keyhole cut-out , which revealed a bit of cleavage. Her gold wedges gave her a little extra height.

Heath gently removed her grip from his arm and shook his head. “Um, no, thank-you.”

The woman persisted, “Oh, come on. Just one dance, that’s all.”

“I said no!” Heath declined with more venom in his voice than he intended.

The woman scrunched her nose, and scoffed, “Asshole!” and strutted away.

Heath rolled his eyes, and continued his pursuit.

He made his way to the back of the club, and came to a spiral staircase that led up to Simon’s hidden lounge. He climbed the stairs and made his way down the dark hall to a red door. One of Simon’s burly henchmen, leaning casually against the door, immediately met him. Not wanting to waste any time, Heath stepped up to him.

“I need to see Simon,” he demanded. The man eyed Heath through his sunglasses and shook his head.

“No can do, he’s in a meeting.”

That wasn’t a request.” Heath seethed.

The man leaned forward.

“Do I look like I give a damn?” He asked rhetorically and leaned back with a smirk.

Heath was quickly becoming aggravated.

“Go in there and tell him that Heath Cannon wants to speak with him,” he ordered.

The man just stood there, not saying a word. Heath was about to say something else when another guy came up from behind.

“Yo, D.B., is this kid bothering you?”

D.B. shook his head and chuckled insultingly.

Heath had had enough. He grabbed D.B. by his collar, and slammed him with all of his strength into the door. He heard the clicking sound of a revolver by his right ear before he was pulled off by the other guy and thrown into the wall.

D.B. stood up straight and balled his fist.

“Now, you can leave with your life, or you can leave in a hearse,” D.B. threatened.

“Fuck you!” Heath shouted and just as the men were about to react, the door opened revealing Simon and a redhead hanging on his arm.

Some meeting,’ Heath thought spitefully.

“Heath?” Simon questioned with amusement.

Simon gestured for D.B. and his ‘friend’ to let Heath go. The men growled but obeyed. “Come in,” he said and opened the door a little wider. Heath followed him inside, slamming the door closed behind him.

He eyed the lounge carefully. It had a modern style to it, like the downstairs but much more elegant. There was a window that was sure to give Simon a view of the club below them, had the blinds not been drawn. Heath watched as Simon sat down in one of the red lounge chairs, with the redheaded woman on his lap. Heath sat in one of the chairs across from them silently.

“We need to talk, Simon,” Heath said after a few beats. Simon’s eyes were filled with mirth as the redhead started to kiss up and down his neck.

“So talk,” Simon urged. Heath cleared his throat and gestured to the woman. Simon chuckled and shook his head. “Don’t mind her.”

Heath shut his eyes tightly and growled. “Look, Simon,” he started, his voice laced with anger. “We need to talk, and that thing sitting on your lap isn’t helping!” He spat.

Ugh!” The woman scoffed, rolled her eyes and gave Heath the finger.

Heath clenched his jaw becoming even more irritated.

Simon leaned over to the glass table, placing his hand on the woman’s hip to keep her from falling over as he grabbed his glass of vodka.

“Hey, hey, hey, chill alright. Why so serious?” Simon joked as he leaned back in his chair. The woman then continued to kiss his neck again. Heath had enough and stood up abruptly, almost knocking his chair over.

Simon eyed him curiously, as he made his way around the table to grab the woman’s arm aggressively. Heath pulled her from Simon’s lap and dragged her to the door.

“Hey!” She protested as she started swinging at him. Heath took no notice, and ripped the door open, shoving her out. “You mother fu-!” The door slammed in her face. Heath then made his way back to his chair and sat down as he watched Simon shake with laughter.

“Sometimes I wonder about you, Heath…” He chuckled and took a sip of his drink. “Here.” He stood up and made his way over to the bar, and poured Heath a glass. He walked back and sat it down in front of him. “Have a drink.”

Heath eyed the drink, and shook his head in disgust. “How could you?”

Simon remained calm but his mind was going a mile a minute.

Damn, he knows,He thought as he gripped the armrest tightly.

“How could I, what?” He asked calmly.

Heath huffed in irritation.

“Damn it, Simon, you know what I’m talking about!” Heath shouted. Simon’s lips formed a tight line, as he eyed his disgruntled friend.

“Ok…” He said slowly. Then, he looked down at Heath’s glass of Vodka. “You might want to drink. It isn’t cheap shipping that stuff from Russia.” He chuckled.

Heath was getting tired of Simon and his games.

“I don’t want it.”

Simon smiled coyly at him.

“Drink, Heath.” Simon’s voice sounded suggestive, but Heath knew it was far from it. With that, Heath picked up the glass, and swirled it around a little. He slowly put it to his lips and took a careful sip. Simon put down his glass and rested his arms on the armrests of the chair. “It had to happen, Heath,” he stated evenly.

“I don’t get it Simon. You’re taking the situation too far,” Heath countered. “This isn’t the way to do things.”

“I know you don’t get it. But, I’m helping you here. It could have messed you up big time,” Simon replied.

“Me?” Heath sputtered. “You’re the one that’s messed up!” He insulted.

Simon held up his hands in defeat, amused by the situation.

“A little crazy, maybe, but I’m not as crazy as that bitch,” he responded.

Heath stared blankly at him, wondering how he could be okay with all of this. Heath couldn’t see the humor in the situation at all.

“Well that ‘bitch’, as you so elegantly put it, has done nothing wrong,” Heath defended.

“Hey man, why do you care? What’s done is done. No need to hang onto the past.”

“You mean like you?” Heath shot back.

Simon was silent after that. 'What the hell is he talking about?' He thought. “The past? I had no past with her,” he said leaving Heath completely lost.

“Her? Whom are you talking about?” Heath asked, confused.

“Whom are you talking about?” Simon asked, looking at Heath with slight apprehension.

“I asked you first,” Heath said a bit childishly.

“Nina…” Simon said slowly. Heath sat back in his chair, stumped.

“Huh?”

“Wait, who are you talking about?” Simon questioned.

“Alec,” Heath answered.

Shock was written all over Simon’s face. Both men were silent for a few moments, absorbing what they had just heard.

“What about Nina?” “What about Alec?” They asked simultaneously.

“Oh my god, what did you do to Nina?” Heath asked in fear.

“Let’s just say, I took care of the situation.”

Heath, in realization, pinched the bridge of his nose, tightly shutting his eyes.

“Oh, no,” he mumbled. He then looked up to Simon who had his hand over his mouth, shaking in silent laughter.

“Why, Simon?” Heath questioned. “Sure Nina was a pain in the ass, but she was harmless. Please tell me you didn’t."

“Why are freaking out about this? She didn’t mean anything to you. Besides, she was getting in the way. You didn’t deal with it, so I did,” Simon answered and then laughed. “Man, you should have been there. Of course, if you had, she’d probably still be alive. Man. The bitch gave me a condom that had holes in it! Can you believe it? She was trying to get pregnant, Heath!” He laughed again. “Poor girl…” he sighed absent-mindedly

“You’re just cruel and heartless.” Heath said lowly while shaking his head in disbelief.

This caused Simon to stop laughing. Heartless… ran through his mind. He looked at Heath seriously.

“What do you know about Alec?” He demanded.

Heath sat back in his chair staring giving Simon a sideways glance. Then he leaned in closer.

“I know this is personal, very personal.” Heath nodded as the smile fell from Simon’s face.

“Go on.”

“I know you two were supposed to get married.” Heath arched his brow knowingly.

The smile returned to Simon’s face as he realized Heath must have taken his job to the next level.

Ah-haa…” Simon took a sip of his drink, putting the pieces together. He let out a chuckle; tapping is finger lightly against his lip.

“Heath, Heath, my good man, you are better than I thought.” He laughed, nodding his head as he shook his finger at his friend whose look registered confusion.

“What the hell are you talking about?” Heath questioned running his hand through is hair.

“You fucked him, didn’t you? Damn that was fast.” Simon laughed and leaned back in his chair. “I knew you were the prefect man for the job.

Heath sat there his mouth agape as he listened to Simon and the more Simon talked the more Heath was sure he was crazy.

“How could you do this to someone you cared about, loved even?” Heath glared. “You did love him didn’t you? I mean you were going to marry him right?

Ahhh, he got to you, didn’t he?” Simon retorted looking Heath in the eyes avoiding his question.

“I don’t get you.” Heath frowned.

“You don’t get me?” Simon placed his hand over his chest feigning innocence.

Ahhh, you get me Heath, it’s him you don’t get.” Simon leaned in closer and whispered. “Alec is a user, a player.” He sat up leaning back into his chair. “Shit he used me.” Simon sighed. Heath just looked on in amazement.

"Yeah, yeah Heath, I loved him,” Simon finally admitted. “I gave up everything for him.” He stated his voice slightly elevated. “My family… My money…MY fucking family!” He slammed his fist against the table, taking Heath by surprise. His words were laced with venom, hurt and betrayal. There was no amusement in his voice; the gloves were off.

“Yeah.” Simon nodded downing his drink. “Oh he used me alright. Shaking that tight ass all in my face.” He sat silent for a moment, and then winked at Heath. “You’re in for a real treat.” He gave a fake smile. “He’ll fuck you sideways to Sunday the little cock tease, and then-”

Before Simon knew it, Heath had lifted him out of the chair by his throat and had him backed against the wall, knocking over the chairs in the process. Hearing Simon talk about Alec like that caused something inside Heath to snap.

“Shut the fuck up.” Heath grunted through clinched teeth. Simon smiled as he felt Heath’s grip tighten around his neck. Heath’s body shook uncontrollably.

“Calm down, Heath,” Simon said coolly. “It’s not that deep.” He smiled coyly.

Heath glared at Simon, gripping his neck tighter, feeling confused and used by him. The cool steel and the sound of the trigger clicking against his temple once again caused Heath to loosen his grip, but he didn’t let go.

“I knew you were going to be trouble,” D.B whispered in Heath’s ear as he pushed the gun deeper into his temple. Simon just smiled, a hint of smugness showed across his face.

“Let him go, Cannon,” D.B demanded.

Simon shrugged his shoulders giving a sly grin. Heath slowly let go only to have his arms yanked behind his back almost pulling them out of their socket. A second man said. “Let’s go.” Dragging Heath toward the door. D.B kept his gun pointed at Heath not trusting him.

Simon rubbed his hand up and down his bruised neck as he coughed trying to catch his breath.

“No.” He put his hand out to stop D.B.’s partner from taking Heath out. “Let him go.”

“But Mr. Ferraro-“ D.B’s words were cut short.

“I said let him go!” Simon demanded. Heath looked behind him at the man holding him then confusingly toward Simon, not sure what to think. The man did as he was told. Heath rubbed his shoulder and sighed.

Simon walked over to the bar and poured himself another drink. “Want one?” He nodded to Heath. Heath just slowly shook his head no. Simon chuckled snidely as he made his way over to Heath. D.B and the other thug stepped back into the shadows allowing them to talk.

“You’re tired, Heath, I see it in your face.” Simon lightly smacked Heath on the cheek, not to hurt him but more as an insult, reminding Heath who was in charge. He took a sip of his drink. Heath turned his cheek, wanting so badly to take Simon out right there where he stood, and if it weren’t for D.B and his partner he just might have.

Simon sighed.” You’re too close, Heath, take a break. Go visit your mother and father. Clear your head.” He sat down in the big red chair.

“I don’t need a break. I want out.” Heath stared him down.

“Oh no, Heath, that’s not possible, you know that.” Simon smiled. “Take a break, get out of town, Bo will keep an eye on Alec till you get back, and you can finish where you two left off.” He smirked. “But getting out is out of the question.” Simon finished off his drink with a faraway look in his eyes.

“You know this is not necessarily a bad thing. This could work to our advantage.” Simon narrowed his gaze. “Hell, you two are fucking now. Lines have been crossed. Emotions are running deep…yeah this could work.” He nodded slowly pondering his own words.

“But-“

“Good bye Heath,” Simon cut him off then laughed, “Shit I don’t know what’s worse; a woman scorned or a man sprung.” He nodded to D.B then to the door.

“Guys, see our good friend out, please.” He smiled. “Oh and send…Um.” Simon snapped his finger. “What’s that bitch’s name again?” He chuckled. “Anyway, send her back. Oh and Heath, be sure to let me know when you get back in town,” He said dismissively. Heath shook his head as he was escorted out.

Alec sat on the sofa, one leg tucked beneath him as he sorted through the pictures of him and Simon. He sighed as he flipped through them remembering the night he and Simon met.

….

He sat at the round table with a few other distinguished guests; the event was a Fundraiser for Children with Leukemia. Sheer boredom was his only company. His date canceled due to his work schedule and Kaila was sick with the flu so Alec went alone.

It was a black tie affair and Alec was dressed for the occasion in his black tuxedo. His hair styled to perfection; Alec would have it no other way. The fragrance he wore for the evening was Kenneth Cole.

The menu was the usual; baked chicken, steamed vegetables, potatoes, rolls, and a salad.

He took a slip of his Pinot Grigio while he watched the older couples dance to the band playing songs that would have been on ‘The Lawrence Welk show,’ all that was missing was the bubbles floating in the air.

Alec shook his head and laughed, it was for a good cause after all. He glanced around the room and that’s when he saw him.

Simon stepped in through the doors as a model would, his thick jet-black hair pulled back into a curly ponytail, wearing diamond stud earrings.

He wore a tailor-made black tuxedo jacket over a silk white tee with a pair of straight-legged denim jeans and a pair of Tanino Crisci Italian Black pointed toe shoes.

Simon flashed an award-winning smile as he scanned the room, Alec couldn’t help but notice him. He blushed as they made eye contact. His heart raced as Simon made his way over to him.

“Shit,” Alec said under his breath as Simon confidently approached him. Simon nibbled on the side of his lower lip as he eyed the handsome man. Alec looked past him as if he was looking for someone.

“Excuse me.” Simon spoke getting Alec’s attention. “Do you mind if I sit here?” He nodded to the vacant seat next to Alec.

Alec cleared his throat, “I don’t have a problem with it, but they are reserved seats.” He smiled up at Simon.

“Oh I have a ticket.” He pulled it out of his pocket and held it up. “My table is over there with the Governor and his wife. I just thought sitting here would be more fun.” He leaned back looking around the ballroom. “Unless you have a date that might get jealous.” He nodded to his right. “In that case I will go to my table.” He smiled pressing his lips together.

Alec laughed, “No, no date.”

“Oh my god, this is my lucky night.” Simon laughed placing his hand over his heart.

Alec shook his head. “Just sit down.” He chuckled lightly. Simon took his seat and introduced himself.

“I’m Simon,” he said, omitting his last name.

“Alec, Alec Russo.” Alec extended his hand.

“Nice to meet you, Alec.” He smiled as they shook hands.

The server brought over a tray carrying a variety of red and white wines. Simon reached for a red for himself and a white for Alec. He nodded waiting for Alec’s approval, which Alec gave.

“So,” Simon said after taking a sip. “You come here often?” He asked jokingly.

“Only when I have to.” Alec sighed, and then smiled before taking a sip of wine.

“Yeah, me too,” Simon admitted as he straightened his jacket. “I come, make an appearance, take a few pictures and write a huge check,” Simon confessed while sitting his glass down.

“Oh so you are a supporter?”

“Yes, my company, Omni, supports all the charitable events. You?”

Alec nodded, “Alec Russo Foundation, that’s me.” He waved his hand in the air.

“Damn, I didn’t even put it together. You do great things, Alec,” Simon complimented.

“Thank you.” Alec smiled.

“Hey Alec?” Simon leaned over to whisper in Alec’s ear. “What do you say, we chill here for a few, shake a few hands, and collect a few cards… you know network a little and then blow this joint and go have some real fun?” Simon bounced his brows suggestively.

Alec thought about the invitation. Usually he would be hesitant, but he was feeling whimsical tonight, and he figured Simon was harmless. He knew of his company, it was listed in the Wall Street Journal a few times, so he threw caution to the wind.

“Hell, why not?” He shrugged and threw his hands in the air.

….

The ringing of his cell phone interrupted his thoughts. He picked it up and noticed it was Heath. He immediately answered it.

“Heath?” Alec breathed a sigh of relief.

“Alec, we need to talk. It’s really important. It can’t wait.”

Alec could hear the tiredness and sense of urgency in Heath’s voice.

“Okay…okay.” Alec’s voice trembled as ran his hand through his hair. “I need to talk to you too.”

“I’m on my way.” Heath said abruptly hanging up the phone.

Heath took in a long slow breath and blew it out. “It’s all or nothing, Alec.” He sighed.

Heath comes clean with Alec and finally tells him the truth...
A/N: This chapter didn't make it the beta.
Again guys I'm sorry for being soooo late with this chapter. I really appreciate everyone sticking with me through this thing called life, but rest assure I leave nothing unfinished. There's only 3 more chapters left and it's my hope to get them out in a more timely manner...
Kim :)
Copyright © 2013 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 1
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Great chapter, Kim! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif It's hard imagining Simon getting used by anyone, yet he claims Alec is a player and took money and family from him. For some reason, I sense some truth there. Believing Simon? Maybe I need my head examined. lmaosmiley.gif

Well, you're not about to say too much on that subject. I'll just have to stay tuned!

Link to comment
On 12/02/2012 12:03 PM, Conner said:
Great chapter, Kim! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif It's hard imagining Simon getting used by anyone, yet he claims Alec is a player and took money and family from him. For some reason, I sense some truth there. Believing Simon? Maybe I need my head examined. lmaosmiley.gif

Well, you're not about to say too much on that subject. I'll just have to stay tuned!

You know, Conner, I'm with you on that, Simon said it and I believe him...somewhat as well, even though he does lives in his own reality...LOL

 

And you're right I can't comment much on it, so yeah please stay tuned..hehehe.

 

Gotta tell you, you were spot on with your preception of how Simon would react when Heath wanted to quit...it just ain't happening...lol

 

thanks for the review and still hanging with my little Motley Crew...

 

Kim

Link to comment
On 12/03/2012 10:25 AM, saintsfan820 said:
Wondering if Simon losing his "Family and Money" had anything to do with his relationship with Alec?
Very good question, saintsfan...um but you know I can't comment on that, Simon might have me offed you know how he feels about loyality...hehehe

 

thanks so much for the comment, super excited you're still reading. I promise to do better on the posting :)

 

again, merci

 

Kim

Link to comment

Wow, Simon is a piece of work. I'm just glad he did not let his goons hurt Heath. I wonder in the back of my mind if Simon has misconstrued Alec taking his money or if it was an investment gone bad, or better yet, a donation that he regrets.

 

Well, we are probably fixing to find out more about both of the boys in the next chapter. Alex probably has some interesting thing to allow also.

 

Great chapter!

Link to comment
On 12/05/2012 03:07 AM, joann414 said:
Wow, Simon is a piece of work. I'm just glad he did not let his goons hurt Heath. I wonder in the back of my mind if Simon has misconstrued Alec taking his money or if it was an investment gone bad, or better yet, a donation that he regrets.

 

Well, we are probably fixing to find out more about both of the boys in the next chapter. Alex probably has some interesting thing to allow also.

 

Great chapter!

Girl, ain't that right...LOL Simon is one of a kind for sure. I honestly think he has a brotherly love for Heath. Heath could probaby get away with stuff other's can't.

 

Yes ma'am we will find out more in the next chapter...

 

Merci my dear. Thanks so much for reading and taking the time to post a review...what's my saying? Comments fuel the writer's soul...you're doing a heck of a job at that...

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

Hey Kim! I, unfortunately also have a D.B. in my life, but I refer to him as db. It stands for douchebag, but douchebag is just so long to write out all the time, so he's db for short.

 

Anywho....Heath needs to come clean to Alec and it seems Alec definitely has a sordid past with Simon. He also needs to come clean to Heath. I just can't imagine kind, generous, sweet Alec being a player and taking people's money. That sounds like Simon, not Alec.

 

I'm not even sure if I believe Simon. He could have just said all that to Heath to get Heath off his back and to get him to see Alec in a different light.

 

Awesome chapter Kim! Can't wait to find out what's really going on! :2thumbs:

Link to comment
On 12/06/2012 03:55 AM, Lisa said:
Hey Kim! I, unfortunately also have a D.B. in my life, but I refer to him as db. It stands for douchebag, but douchebag is just so long to write out all the time, so he's db for short.

 

Anywho....Heath needs to come clean to Alec and it seems Alec definitely has a sordid past with Simon. He also needs to come clean to Heath. I just can't imagine kind, generous, sweet Alec being a player and taking people's money. That sounds like Simon, not Alec.

 

I'm not even sure if I believe Simon. He could have just said all that to Heath to get Heath off his back and to get him to see Alec in a different light.

 

Awesome chapter Kim! Can't wait to find out what's really going on! :2thumbs:

Hey Lisa, *waves* lol

So you've got a db eh? LOL Hope he's not as dangerous as Simon's...

 

Yeah, I agree Heath needs to come clean with Alec if he has hopes for any future with him after this...*sighs*

 

As I mentioned before Simon lives in his own reality so we're have to see if what he is accusing Alec of is actually true.. :D :D

 

Thank you girly, girl for reading and posting a review, I love IT!!!

 

Kim

Link to comment
On 01/03/2013 03:28 PM, Sandyraz said:
Wow been a while since there was update here.
I know, and I'm totally ashamed of myself :( I've never taken this long to update, but low and behold there will be one tonight Sandyraz.

 

Sorry for the delay,

 

Kim

Link to comment

Simon must have really loved Alec, otherwise he wouldn't act this way.. I hope that the two of them can sit down and talk to eachother. He doesn't really need Alecs money, it's probably his pride that was hurt the most.. I don't see Alac as a player - the opposit really..It is clear that Heath is head over heals in love with Alec and I hope this ends well.. (but I've been wrong before lol) Can't wait to read the last 2 chapters :2thumbs:

 

/CM

Link to comment
On 02/11/2013 07:42 AM, Slytherin said:
Simon must have really loved Alec, otherwise he wouldn't act this way.. I hope that the two of them can sit down and talk to eachother. He doesn't really need Alecs money, it's probably his pride that was hurt the most.. I don't see Alac as a player - the opposit really..It is clear that Heath is head over heals in love with Alec and I hope this ends well.. (but I've been wrong before lol) Can't wait to read the last 2 chapters :2thumbs:

 

/CM

I can't say too much, don't want to give anything away... Shhh.. the meat is in the last two chapters you could say, so this is where I zip my lips...I'll just say I love that you're enjoying the story so much. I had a lot of fun writing it. I can't wait to see what you think of the last few chapters :D :D

 

Kim

Link to comment

Great chapter! Very powerful and emotional. It´ll be interesting to hear Alec´s side of the story.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..