Jump to content

Hello, My Name is...

   (1 review)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

Christian Beck, A thirty something year old Architect in the city of Boston was happily married with children. His life was perfect, storybook perfect even, so he’s told. Problem is Christian can’t remember any of it. After an accident leaves him with memory loss,’ Christian and his family’s lives are turned upside down. Not only does he have to come to grips with the fact that he is married,with children, his biggest hurdle will be coming to terms with the fact that he is gay.

It's my hope that you will travel with Christan and his family as he relearns his life,  his husband, his kids and most importantly himself.  It will be an emotional time for all. But real love, endures...  For those wondering, though Christian is confused, he's not a jerk, he just wants to understand and the fact that they're children involved helps...It's going to be fun to watch Christian comes to terms with who he is and watch him fall in love with David all over again...
Copyright © 2012 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (2 members)

  • Action Packed 1
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 2
  • Chills 1
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 1
  • Feel-Good 1
  • Humor 1
  • Smoldering 2
  • Tearjerker 2
  • Unique 1
  • World Building 1

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to leave a review

You need to be a member in order to leave a review

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Richian

   2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

I absolutely loved this story, can't say anything more than that. ❤️

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..