Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 3,888 Words
  • 5,666 Views
  • 27 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Hello, My Name is... - 19. Chapter 19 Tonight I Celebrate..

Christian and David would like to invite everyone to witness their deciation, so please sit back, relax and enjoy.

The dusty evening sky provided the perfect canvas for this special occasion. Blazing shades of orange, along with magnificent hues of blue appeared as if an artist’s brush had just stroked watercolors across the horizon. The temperature; a calm seventy-three degrees. There was a slight breeze that carried on it the aroma of fresh-cut flowers and the promise of fall.

“Wow,” Taggart whispered over his shoulder. He and Jimmy stood on the platform at the very back inconspicuous to everyone else. He wanted to make sure everything was to Christian’s specification.

“It is beautiful,” Jimmy agreed as he pulled Taggart back against his chest. Both men smiled as they looked out over the garden.

It was an intimate setting; thirty guests and a companion received an exclusive invitation. The list was comprised of several people from David’s office whom he’d worked with for several years. At the top of that list was Tom Farr, David’s boss. He and his wife insisted on buying out the bar for the event, with them picking up the tab at the end of the evening. Money was no object and only the best wine, champagne and spirits were to be served. A few of their individual college friends were in attendance as well. Tibby was accompanied by her husband, Paul. David’s father and mother were able to make it. Their plane landed earlier that afternoon giving them just enough time to make the wedding. They were seated in the front row receiving a lot of attention. Everyone wanted to meet them, relaying stories of how they knew their son.

There was a low buzz of idle chatter mixed with excitement in the air. While everyone waited for the ceremony to begin they were serenaded by saxophonist Dave Birkin a local favorite in the city.

The wedding was being held in one of the smaller gazebos on the garden lawn of the ’Nahant Country Club’. In just a few moments Christian and David would walk down the cobblestone walkway leading to the Greek-like structure to recite their vows as family and friends looked on. The platform was adorned with fresh-cut roses, large and mini calla lilies arranging from velvet reds, brilliant oranges and bright corals all nestled in rich greenery; the sight was completely breathtaking.

Taggart nodded and smiled approvingly.

“Turn around,” he whispered. Jimmy turned so he was facing his husband sending him a warm smile. “Hold up.” Jimmy lifted his chin so Taggart could adjust his collar and straighten his lapel. He leaned back making sure the rose was straight.

“You look amazing.” He smiled as he pushed Jimmy’s hair from his eyes.

“In this?” Jimmy balked, “Hell no.” He shook his head adamantly while gesturing with his hands. “I hate these things.” He frowned sticking his finger inside his collar tugging at it with an irritated sigh. “It feels like a noose around my neck,” he griped.

“Hush, you.” Taggart laughed swatting him playfully across the chest.

Jimmy stole a quick kiss on the cheek before he pulled out his cell noting the time. “We should be starting soon.”

“I better go check on Christian and the boys.”

“I got David,” Jimmy said before stealing another kiss this time on the mouth.

He stood in front of the mirror, determination etched in the reflection staring back at him. This was it. He could do this. He needed to do this. He was sure the nervous jitters were not because of doubt. On the contrary. From this moment forward his life would take on a new meaning, renewed responsibilities. His perspective in life would change forever.

When he woke up in the hospital, he was told he was married with children and to him that carried great responsibly. All he ever wanted was to love and be loved. To raise a family. Family was important to him. His mother and father taught him that. Today he would validate that claim. Take his life back; today he would consciously make the vow to be David’s husband, accepting all that came with it. A soft smile crossed his lips as he combed his fingers through his hair content with his decision.

“Knock knock,” Taggart smiled as he entered the room. Christian’s smile widened as he turned to greet his best friend.

“Hey.” Christian glanced up while adjusting his collar and tie. “Wow.” He staggered back with wide eyes. “You look amazing.”

“Whatever.” Taggart waved him off.

“No. Really.” Christian nodded slowly admiring the man standing in front of him. Taggart stood tall and confident in his black tux and shiny black, wing tipped Stacey Adams. His hair was pulled back into a smooth ponytail. The collar of his shirt and jacket hid away the tattoos; the only things visible were the diamonds stud earrings he wore in his ears. “You look like one of those vintage models in those fancy magazines; all you need is a briefcase.”

“Only you can talk me into wearing one of these monkey suits, not once, but twice.” He laughed as he made his way over to where Christian was standing.

“I appreciate it.”

“I know you do.”

Taggart pulled Christian into a hug, holding him tightly. “I love you, you know that.” He whispered.

“I know.”

Taggart released his hold on him and shoved his hands deep into his pockets. “You are a brave man. One I’ve admired since we met.” He nodded sending his friend a kind smile. “You stand for something.”

“I love you, too, Tag. You’ve got to be the best friend ever created.” He chucked lightly. “I don’t know what I would do without having you in my life.”

“You’ll never have to find out,” Taggart assured him.

The two men stood there sharing the precious moment together, neither saying a word. There was no need to. This moment was surreal for the both of them. Taggart understood what this meant to Christian, he knew him all too well. To the guests sitting waiting patiently it meant a re-declaration of love, but to Christian it was something more. Not everyone gets a ‘do over,’ and he was taking full advantage of it.

“It’s not easy being us,” Christian’s words broke the silence, “but you do it so gracefully and effortlessly.” He complimented his friend.

“No it’s not easy, but someone’s gotta do it,” Taggart laughed lightly.

Christian pressed his lips into a tight line allowing a single tear to slip down his cheek.

“Oh, Sweetie, we can’t have you crying. Your eyes will be all red and puffy when you say I do. Not to mention your wedding pictures will be awful.” Taggart frowned as he wrapped his arm around Christian’s shoulder, using the pad of his thumb to wipe away the tear.

Christian sniffed staring up at the ceiling in a failed attempt to keep the tears from falling. “I don’t know why I’m crying,” he inhaled deeply using his fingers to catch the tears.

“This is a big day for you, Sweetheart.” Taggart rubbed his arm briskly, yet soothingly. “Can I tell you something?”

“Umhum.”

“The day Jimmy and I went down to the courthouse I ran to the restroom and cried like a baby.”

“Why?” Christian chuckled softly while wiping at his tear-stained cheeks.

“Cause I’m a queen, hell I don’t know.” Taggart laughed in spite of himself. “I couldn’t stop crying. I was like ‘Child what the hell are you doing’? Then it hit me,” he shrugged. “Lord have mercy, this is really it. I’d never leave my Jimmy, but I couldn’t believe I was really doing this. No turning back. This was forever. And when I looked in his eyes and said I do, Man…” His voice trailed off. “That’s my husband.” His tone was slightly shaken as if reality had finally settled in.

“He is,” Christian agreed. He took a deep breath as he regained his composure.

“Can I tell you another secret?” Taggart smirked shyly.

“Who else are you going to tell? I am your best friend after all,” Christian said as he twisted from Taggart’s embrace. He walked over to the mirror, glanced back over his shoulder before giving himself a once over while waiting for his friend to reveal his secret.

“He looks different.” Taggart blushed. “I know it sounds crazy since he’s clearly the same person, but he looks different now.”

“I understand that.” Christian laughed before turning around to face his friend. “It’s not that he looks different, it’s the way you see him that’s different.” Christian explained.

“Yeah,” Taggart sighed with a thoughtful faraway look in his eyes. “But how are you? Really?” Taggart asked as he joined his friend by the mirror.

“Fine, I guess.” Christian inhaled slowly. “I wish she would have stayed.” He lowered his head, sadly.

“I know, Sweetheart.” Again Taggart placed his hand on Christian’s shoulder. “But at least now you have closure. She might not agree with your stance, but she’s got to respect it.”

“I guess. She’s just missing out on so much. Ethan and Liam are missing out.”

“Yeah.” He sent Christian a weak smile.

“Oh well,” Christian voiced through a disheartened sigh. He quickly changed topics striking a “GQ pose. “How do I look?” He forced a weak smile.

“I approve,” Taggart chuckled as he crossed his arms over his chest, eyeing Christian up and down. “You look marvelous. I’m really happy for you.”

“Thank you.” Christian ducked his head and smiled genuinely. “Have you seen the boys?” He asked making sure he looked perfect.

“I have. I checked in on them before I came over here. They’re with Silvia and they look amazing in their suits. Like little angels. I almost didn’t recognize the little devils; their hair is all moussed with styling gel. They actually look like little gangsters now that I think about it.”

“That’s funny,” Christian chuckled into his fist. “Liam acts like one sometimes. Trying to control everything, acting all tough, and can’t bust a grape.”

“I know right,” Taggart agreed laughing along. His laughter faded to a soft chuckle. He placed both hands on Christian’s shoulders and looked him square in the eyes, his demeanor totally serious. “You ready?”

Christian took a deep breath, held it and released it slowly. “Let’s get this party started.”

All the whispers faded to a hushed silence when the guests noticed a distinguished looking older gentleman in a simple black suit take center stage on the platform. He stood with his legs shoulder width apart, hands clasped in front of him, and gave the guests a cordial nod, and stood patiently.

The song Dave was currently playing faded on a smooth note only to pick up with his on rendition of Kenny G’s ‘Songbird.’ As if on cue everyone turned toward the back just in time to witness Taggart and Jimmy walk down the aisle hand in hand.

They smiled and nodded gracefully as they made their way to the front only letting go of each other’s hand to take their respective places on the platform.

Dave continued to serenade the guests as he made his way toward the back. There waiting for him was Ethan and Liam. A wave of Oooo’s and Ahhh’s erupted startling Ethan and he quickly ducked behind his brother seeking refuge.

“It’s okay, Ethan,” Liam whispered over his shoulder as he took his little brother by the hand and guided him down the aisle. “Come on.” All eyes followed them as they were lead toward the gazebo by Dave as if he was the ‘Pied Piper.’

They clamored up the stairs receiving warm, welcoming smiles from their Uncle Taggart and Uncle Jimmy. Taggart reached for Ethan’s hand pulling him by his side while Jimmy winked at Liam who knew to stand beside him. Each man smiled adoringly at their nephews before stilling their shoulders and turning their attention to the guests who sat patiently waiting for the grooms to appear. Ethan glanced out noticing his grandma and grandpa and waved excitedly. Taggart discreetly placed his hand over Ethan’s and gently brought it down to his side before whispering something in the little tyke’s ear.

The song came to an end allowing a moment silence. A slight breeze could be felt and Dave waited for his cue to begin the intro song.

The lyrics flowed from her lips filling the night air with song. “Come away with me in the night.” As if saving the best for last, a small petite woman appeared through the white picket fence like an angel. She wore a long ivory, laced, sleeveless dress that fit her small frame perfectly and her curly locks she wore in an up do. “Come away with me
and I will write you a song.”


Dave allowed her to sing unaccompanied, a-cappella through the first few verses. Not only did the mystery guest look like an angel she sang like on too.

“Come away with me on a bus
Come away where they can't tempt us with their lies

I want to walk with you on a cloudy day
in fields where the yellow grass grows knee-high
so won't you try to come….”


He finally joined her with his soprano saxophone. His jazzy version of Nora Jones, ‘Come Away with Me,’ and her voice was perfect. As he accompanied her, heads were turning. They knew Christian and David should be appearing, they didn’t know from which direction.

One of their guests glanced off to his left and spotted David. He whispered to the person sitting next to him and pointed him out.

David took a deep breath, ran his hand down the front of his tux, and a step toward the gazebo. His strides were precise and determined as he emerged becoming visible to everyone.

The guests anxiously searched for Christian; heads quickly turning to their right catching sight of him. Gasps, hushed murmurs along with the sounds of flashes from cameras and cell phones going off filled the small garden as he made his way toward David from the opposite direction. The lovely songstress continued the ballad as they got closer to the gazebo.

“Come away with me and we'll kiss on a mountaintop
Come away with me, and I'll never stop loving you.”

Heads slowly turned toward the platform as David carefully took the steps with Christian doing the same. Soft blue eyes focused on warm brown ones, neither breaking their heated stare.

“And I want to wake up with the rain falling on a tin roof while I'm safe there in your arms
so all I ask is for you. To come away with me in the night...”
She smiled, lowered her head as her voice faded off allowing the saxophone to take over.

Dave showcased his talent by blowing into the horn making it sing, wowing the crowd. They couldn’t help but applaud. The applause faded to silence as did the song once Christian and David came face to face.

David took Christian’s hand into his and brought it to his lips placing a tender kiss there before releasing it.

Hushed Oooo’s and Awww’s filled the garden as Christian and David gave each other a soft smile.

The Clergy waited till the guests settled down before addressing them. He nodded sending them a kind smile and spoke.

“It’s a beautiful night for a wedding isn’t it?” Everyone nodded or softly spoke their agreement. Again he waited till he had everyone’s full attention.

“When I got the call that David and Christian were repeating their vows my first thought was, wait, did I do something wrong the first time?” He chuckled humorously. “Then I was told about the accident and why they decided to do this and I was honored to be asked to officiate their wedding a second time. The reason is, when I sat down with them the first time as I always do with those who are wishing to marry,” he explained. “I like to find out more about the couple,” he admitted as he smiled to Christian and David individually. “To see where their head is at. I have to say I was impressed,” he stated simply with a slight shrug of the shoulder. “These two men had their act together. They were and still are serious about the commitment. They understand that commitment doesn’t mean convenient.” He glanced around at the guests insuring they were paying attention. “They can’t be committed to the commitment when it’s convenient. No, they understand that in order to make a marriage work it takes two giving one hundred percent, not fifty-fifty. They understand that compromise is involved. They’re not always going to get their way. Christian and David also understand in order to stay healthy they mustn’t let the sun settle on an angry note. They need to communicate… talk things out. As I stand here before you and with them I can honestly say they have been through things that could have destroyed them and yet it appears it has made them stronger.

They’ve taken the advice that I give all couples starting out. Surround yourselves with good, positive people, which I see they did.” He nodded toward Taggart. “Taggart, Jimmy. They stood with them the first time around and here they stand now. True friends indeed.” Taggart puffed up his chest giving his best friend a short agreeing nod.

“And all of you here tonight, I recognize some of you.” He smiled. “But I’m going to do what they brought me here to do and that is make this official. But before I do that David and Christian have things they want to say to each other. David?”

Again David reached out his hand and Christian sent him a warm smile as he clasped their hands together. He took a deep breath releasing it slow and steadily as he looked into his husband’s eyes.

“I love you, Christian, plain and simple. I don’t have any elegant words to use. Nothing impressive to say except… I love you.” He shrugged casually. “Who would have thought that I would meet my soul mate at jury duty which I almost tried to get out of.” Hushed giggles could be heard and Christian ducked his had shyly. His eyes found David’s once more listening intently to every word. “I used to thank god that I went begrudgingly, till it hit me. You are my ‘One’ with that being said, I would have eventually found you. We were destined to be together. Other than death nothing in the world can keep us apart. I almost lost you twice; I don’t plan on ever losing you again. I will commit myself to you, to our family for a lifetime. That is a promise I know I can keep.” He pressed his lips together into a tight smile nodding slowly. Christian gave David’s hand a firm, yet gentle squeeze sending him a warm smile in return.

“David, this is the part where I’m supposed to say I remember the first time we met. Our first date. Our first argument and the first time we decided to get married, but…” His words trailed off as he took a deep breath. “But as you know the truth of the matter is I don’t remember any of it. My memories of you…of us started when you walked in my hospital room like my gallant knight, there to save the day and me. And man, you’ve been saving me ever since.” Christian chewed on his lower lip as he allowed his eyes to wander over David’s features. “You truly are amazing. You’re a great father, incredible partner and lover, not to mention you’ve become my best friend. I can share my fears with you and know you will understand. You always understand. I know this time, dealing with me hasn’t been easy, but you’ve never complained and for that I’m truly grateful,” his voice cracked like he was about to cry, but he didn’t he swallowed hard, getting lost in David’s passionate stare. “I wanted to marry you again. To do all this again for purely selfish reasons. I wanted to have the memories of saying I do to the man I will love and cherish for the rest of my life. You see, pictures and videos weren’t enough. I have always said I would only marry once. When I found the right person for me it would truly be a lifetime commitment. So when they told me we were married, no matter what I felt at the time. No matter how confused I was. I knew if I married you, then you had to be the one. Today I want to remember forever. Today I rededicate my life…myself to you, David. I love you.”

“I love you,” David whispered before they both turned their attention back to the clergy.

“This is usually the part where they would exchange rings,” he announced, “but per Christian’s request we would bypass that since as a part of their commitment to each other the first time they were married they vowed to never remove their bands not even for this, so I will carry on.” He smiled to each of the grooms.

“David Courtier do you take this man, Christian Beck as your husband, to love, honor and to hold most dear to you through sickness and in health as long as you both shall live?”

“I will.” David affirmed.

“And do you Christian Beck take as you husband, David Courtier from this day forward honoring him with your love and holding him dear to your heart as long as you both shall dwell on this earth together through sickness and in health?”

“I will.” Christian used the tip of his finger to wipe the tear that slid down his cheek.

“Well then, Christian, David by the power vested in me by the state of Massachusetts on this day I again pronounce you husbands.”

Before he could get the word ‘husbands’ out all the guests were on their feet giving them a thunderous round of applause. Ethan was finally freed from Taggart’s grasp and he ran to his daddies jumping up and down for one of them, he didn’t care who to pick him up. David knelt down and scooped his son up in his arms shifting him a little so he could…

“You may now kiss-“ once more before he could finish Christian and David shared a tender kiss. The applause became louder followed by hoots and whistles. Liam ran to Christian hugging his legs tightly. Christian smiled down at his son, tousling his hair before reaching over and pinching Ethan’s cheek. Jimmy made his way over to his husband pulling him into his embrace. Taggart buried his face against Jimmy’s chest to hide the joyful tears that were streaming down his cheeks faster than he could wipe them.

Christian took Liam’s hand as David put Ethan on the ground taking his little hand s into his. All four of them faced the guest holding up their hands triumphantly.

Dave’s cover of Kenny G’s ‘The Wedding Song,’ soon filled the little garden as everyone made their way to the gazebo to congratulate the happy couple.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you Mister David Courtier and Mister Christian Beck!”

Thank you all for coming ;) Wedding reception immediately following ceremony and epilogue soon to follow...
 
Copyright © 2012 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments



love the wedding so so much it sound so pretty and the boys their were so so cute. it was so so specool.gif

Link to comment
On 07/31/2012 07:23 AM, Swhouston44 said:
Couldn't bust a grape, Kim? Great line.

 

So where the hell is my piece of cake?

your cake is served, my dear. Thanks for reading, RC ;)
Link to comment
On 07/31/2012 08:05 AM, ton1 said:
love the wedding so so much it sound so pretty and the boys their were so so cute. it was so so specool.gif
Thanks, Toni, glad you had a good time...hehehe

 

:D

Link to comment
On 07/31/2012 09:44 AM, flamingo136 said:
PERFECTION
This review is PERFECTION....one word powerful! and I thank you.

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

That was so sweet. I hate to see this story end, but another great chapter!

Link to comment

*sigh* I love weddings. More importantly i think I love how you write weddings. Your attention to detail is just amazing to me. I could visualize everything, and i still need to go find that song because it's the perfect song for david and christian for sure. I'm really going to miss this story when it's done. it's been such a wonderful journey. Can't wait to see what you do next chica :)

Link to comment
On 07/31/2012 01:25 PM, K.C. said:
That was so sweet. I hate to see this story end, but another great chapter!
Thank you so much KC, so happy you could make it and enjoyed yourself ;)

 

Kim

Link to comment
On 07/31/2012 04:53 PM, Jammi said:
*sigh* I love weddings. More importantly i think I love how you write weddings. Your attention to detail is just amazing to me. I could visualize everything, and i still need to go find that song because it's the perfect song for david and christian for sure. I'm really going to miss this story when it's done. it's been such a wonderful journey. Can't wait to see what you do next chica :)
Danke,Jams, I love weddings too, and that one was so much fun to write, it think it was my first wedding, I'll send you the link to it, I think it fit them perfectly as well. Thanks for the review, Chica and all your help.
Link to comment

Weddings always make me cry... I love this story Kim. It's sad to say and see that this story is coming to a close. I will miss it, dearly.

However, the detail that you put into this chapter, blew me away. The colors, the songs, the scene that you protrayed was awesome. And the emotions, so raw but real. You did an awesome job. :) Thanks for writing it Kim :)

Remijay <3 *Hugs*

Link to comment

Beautiful chapter! :)

You painted a wonderful picture with your words, I could totally visualise the whole scene. The stolen kisses, kids, suited grooms, guests applauding. Perfect!

Link to comment
On 08/01/2012 01:32 AM, Remijay said:
Weddings always make me cry... I love this story Kim. It's sad to say and see that this story is coming to a close. I will miss it, dearly.

However, the detail that you put into this chapter, blew me away. The colors, the songs, the scene that you protrayed was awesome. And the emotions, so raw but real. You did an awesome job. :) Thanks for writing it Kim :)

Remijay <3 *Hugs*

Man, they make me cry too. Glad you made the wedding. ;)I'm gonna miss them too, what's cool is you stuck it out one chapter left and we say good bye to Christian, David,and the gang but I hope you agree it's been a fun ride.

Thank you so much for the compliments I work really hard and what's cool is I love it.

Each tap of the keys is not only for me but the reader, hell we don't want to write stuff that no one wants to read, so again thank you.

 

Kim :)

Link to comment
On 08/01/2012 04:22 AM, Krisz said:
Beautiful chapter! :)

You painted a wonderful picture with your words, I could totally visualise the whole scene. The stolen kisses, kids, suited grooms, guests applauding. Perfect!

Awww, Krisz so glad you were able to attend. I love weddings.

Your compliments warm my heart. So glad you could see what I see.... Review/comments fuel the writer's soul not to mention make me smile :D really big!

Link to comment

Wow, I cried from start to finish. Those vows blew me away. They were perfect; totally describing how they each feel for the other.

 

I also agree with everyone here; your attention to detail was incredible - from the flowers to the slight breeze and the warm weather was beautiful. I felt like I was there.

 

Now on to the reception where I can get a drink and calm down. lol :)

Link to comment
On 08/01/2012 09:38 AM, Lisa said:
Wow, I cried from start to finish. Those vows blew me away. They were perfect; totally describing how they each feel for the other.

 

I also agree with everyone here; your attention to detail was incredible - from the flowers to the slight breeze and the warm weather was beautiful. I felt like I was there.

 

Now on to the reception where I can get a drink and calm down. lol :)

Girl, I thought that was you...lol glad you enjoyed the wedding, I had a good time and yes, the vows were pretty on point. Funny as I read over the chapter I got all teary eyed too...lol

Now go have a drink have two, there on the Boss...

Seriously, Lisa I love your comments. Thanks for takimg the time to leave one.

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

Kim, you really are a romantic and wrote a beautiful wedding! Congratulations on a chapter well described and done! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Link to comment
On 08/01/2012 01:00 PM, Daddydavek said:
Kim, you really are a romantic and wrote a beautiful wedding! Congratulations on a chapter well described and done! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif
Thanks, Big Daddy, I'm in the yellow pages if you know of anyone getting married soon, send them my way ;)

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

why oh i don't know why i cry... Such a wonderful chapter. You make me cry while they exchange the vow. I wish i find the ONE for myself. Thxs Kim as always great story.

Link to comment
On 08/05/2012 04:35 PM, unlikelyu said:
why oh i don't know why i cry... Such a wonderful chapter. You make me cry while they exchange the vow. I wish i find the ONE for myself. Thxs Kim as always great story.
unlikelyu, *waves* I love weddings, been to many and been married a few times myself, lol so glad you enjoyed it and was able to make it. :) My dear you are so welcome and I thank you for sticking it out with Christian, David and myself...you Rock,

 

Kim :D

Link to comment
On 08/05/2012 04:35 PM, unlikelyu said:
why oh i don't know why i cry... Such a wonderful chapter. You make me cry while they exchange the vow. I wish i find the ONE for myself. Thxs Kim as always great story.
unlikelyu, *waves* I love weddings, been to many and been married a few times myself, lol so glad you enjoyed it and was able to make it. :) My dear you are so welcome and I thank you for sticking it out with Christian, David and myself...you Rock,

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

i just hope i'm not the only one who cried like a little baby here ..hmm :) well , you did it again.. every story from you has at least one chapter that is not written but painted. painted with colors i have never heard nor seen off.. this is so unmistakably you!! ( there once was this story on vh.. where you set up a beautiful christmas scenery..and i think i said the same than ..lol) from the start i took my seat right with the other guests, your description of the settings, the music , Liam and Ethan !! was beautiful and i'm happy to be a guest here.

another part that touched me deeply was you reflection to what wedding means.. the responsibility, the compromises the committment... and even if i get Christian's sadness that his mother is missing out on this i'm with Tagg here, at least he got some closure. so thanks for inviting me to one of the best wedding ceremonies i went, Chapeau !! <3 Annette ... i'm still a little shaky ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 08/08/2012 01:11 AM, asonearth said:
i just hope i'm not the only one who cried like a little baby here ..hmm :) well , you did it again.. every story from you has at least one chapter that is not written but painted. painted with colors i have never heard nor seen off.. this is so unmistakably you!! ( there once was this story on vh.. where you set up a beautiful christmas scenery..and i think i said the same than ..lol) from the start i took my seat right with the other guests, your description of the settings, the music , Liam and Ethan !! was beautiful and i'm happy to be a guest here.

another part that touched me deeply was you reflection to what wedding means.. the responsibility, the compromises the committment... and even if i get Christian's sadness that his mother is missing out on this i'm with Tagg here, at least he got some closure. so thanks for inviting me to one of the best wedding ceremonies i went, Chapeau !! <3 Annette ... i'm still a little shaky ;)

No Sweetheart, I don't think you were the only one crying during the wedding. I cried and I wrote it. I love weddings and I know the vows are important but so is the wedding. We need remember the vow we make and what it really means so when I did this I knew Chris and David had invited folks so I wrote it that way.

So glad to see you made it and enjoyed it.

I thought I saw you on the front row, chica looking good.

Luv ya,

Kim ;)

Link to comment

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..