Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 3,108 Words
  • 5,628 Views
  • 17 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Hello, My Name is... - 16. Chapter 16 What About Your Friends...

Christian's feelings are hurt when he receives some major news. Things get lost in the shuffle and Taggart finds it surprising yet humorous that David would consider re-marrying his best friend.

“Hey, Babe, the light is flashing on the answering machine!” David informed Christian as he grabbed his keys off the counter and headed for work.

“Check it,” Christian’s groggy voice called out from their bedroom.

“No time, running late. Love you!”

“I’ll check it when I get up. Love you too. Call me later!” He drifted off to sleep before he could realize that David was gone.

Christian and David’s “body massage,” lasted till the wee hours of the morning and David decided to let Christian sleep in. In his tired state, Christian insisted on taking the boys to school, so they too were still asleep.

….

Still feeling a little sleep deprived, Christian managed to get his sons dressed, fed, and off to school in a timely manner. The pot of coffee he put on earlier had just finished brewing. He was about to pour himself a cup before doing some work online when he noticed the red flashing light.

“Oh yeah, I almost forget.” He set his mug down and as soon as his finger pressed play the shrieking high pitched sound of the doorbell being pushed repeatedly startled him, diverting his attention. “Tag,” he sighed. Only he would be so childish this early in the morning. He smiled shaking his head while walking to answer the door, leaving the message playing in the background as he did so.

“Where the hell have you been, Mister?” Christian scowled at his best friend. “I’ve been trying to call you.”

“I know. I know.” Taggart laughed. “And good morning to you too, Sunshine.” He stood there for a minute, cocked his head to the side and looked at Christian like he had two heads. “Well?” He placed his hand on his hip tapping his foot impatiently.

“Well what?”

“Aren’t you going to let me in?”

“Oh,” Christian chuckled and stepped aside.

“Thank you.” Taggart sashayed past him placing his left hand on his hip.

“Where have you been? Is everything okay?” Christian asked as he closed the door and followed his friend to the kitchen.

“Everything is peachy.” Taggart pivoted and smiled twirling his long pony tail around his fingers on his left hand.

“I was starting to worry,” Christian said as he headed over to the counter. “I just poured myself a cup of coffee. You want one?”

“Sure. I’ll get it.” Taggart strutted overreaching in the cabinet intentionally with his left hand. He practically smacked Christian in the face.

“Whoa,” Christian ducked back out of the way. It wasn’t until then that he noticed Taggart’s hand, more importantly the finger on his left hand. “Oh. My. God?!” He gasped, cupping his hand over his mouth. Taggart flashed Christian a ‘Kodak’ smile revealing all thirty-two pearly whites along with the Black Tungsten cable band that adorned the forth finger. “What is that?” He asked his eyes wide as saucers.

“Duh!” Taggart rolled his eyes and held out his hand.

“You got married,” Christian stated more than asked, his voice barely audible.

“We did.” Taggart was grinning so proudly, admiring his band that he didn’t notice the crestfallen expression on his best friend’s face.

“Wow.” Christian scratched between his brows.

“Jimmy picked them out. We have matching bands.” He extended his hand for Christian to get a closer look. “Nice eh?” Taggart finally looked up when Christian didn’t respond and frowned, “Christian, honey, what’s wrong?” He placed his hand on Christian’s shoulder.

“You got married.” He shook his head in disbelief.

“Yeah.” Taggart nodded slowly sensing there was something off with Christian. “I thought you of all people would be happy.”

“I am,” Christian assured him. “Surprised, but happy.” He picked up his cup and headed to the table with Taggart following close behind.

“Then why do you look so sad?” He asked pulling his chair over to Christian.

“I’m…I thought when you did something this important, as your best friend, I would be invited…at least.”

“Oh, Christian, Honey.” Taggart caressed his shoulder. “It was so spur of the moment.” He shrugged casually. “I was on one,” he sighed. “I went home and asked him to marry me.” He giggled softly with a fond smile.

“You asked him?” Christian questioned incredulously.

“Yeah, go figure.” Taggart shook his head as if he almost didn’t believe it himself. “It’s amazing what such a small gesture will do.” He sighed as his mind drifted. “Anyway, he’s been devoted to making me happy my whole life. It’s the least I could do.” He shrugged casually.

“Well that quote un-quote small gesture as you call it, to some it’s a very big deal that carries a lot of weight. It means something.”

“Oh, I know, I get it,” Taggart assured him. “It’s something he’s always wanted. It’s just Jimmy has always belonged to me,” he said with a dreamy faraway look in his eyes. “Now I have papers to prove it.”

“Yeah,” Christian snickered, amused.

”Besides, we just went to the Justice of the Peace. Said a few ‘I dos’ and that was that.”

Christian chuckled lightly at Taggart’s candor.

“You were there for the most important part anyway.”

“Really and what’s that?”

“When Jimmy and I met back in high school. That was the most important day in my life,” he stressed in all seriousness.

“What made you change your mind?” Christian asked before taking a sip of his coffee. “Get you a cup.” He saluted with his mug.

“Why, you did Sweetheart, you and David,” Taggart replied as he pushed himself from his chair and headed over to the counter to get himself a cup of coffee.

“Really?” Christian furrowed his brows and sat back in his chair. “Us? How?”

“I remember when you two met,” he halted, pouring his coffee, his mind drifting back. “It was like you loved him instantly, like Jimmy and I,” he added, “And that’s the kind of love I’m talking about.” He grabbed his cup and joined his friend back at the table. “You came home with him willingly after the accident, not knowing what to expect. But you were told he was your husband and you two had Ethan and Liam.”

Christian bit on his lower lip, nodded and smiled reflectively.

“Though you didn’t know what to expect, you knew what was expected of you: To be a husband to David and a father to those boys. I watched you all the other day and I could see the love and trust re-developing there. So, I thought if you could make the sacrifice not even remembering this man, I could get out of my comfort zone for the man I love.”

“I understand.”

“I can see us now at the grocery store.” Taggart glanced off with a dreamy look in his eyes. “Both of us pushing the shopping cart, using it like a walker or some shit,” he giggled, “Till death do we part.”

“Till death do you part,” Christian parroted.

“So…” Taggart shifted his shoulders and crossed his legs before carefully blowing over his cup. “What’s up? You said it was important.”

“Oh, yeah.” Christian smacked his forehead with the palm of his hand. “Hearing your news kind of trumps mine.” He laughed.

“Oooo. What is it…do tell.” Taggart set his cup on the table and leaned in as if Christian was about to reveal some big secret.

“Well….” Christian’s voice trailed off and he bounced his brows teasingly.

“Well…” Taggart pushed impatiently.

“David and I are renewing our vows.” He beamed excitedly.

“What?!” Taggart gasped, his expression frightful as he placed his hand to his chest taking Christian totally by surprise.

“Wow,” Christian laughed ineptly, a look of confusion evident in his eyes. “Um.” He furrowed his brows. “I expected you to be surprised, but you look more shocked than anything else.”

“Oooo.” Taggart shook his finger at his best friend. “You must have fucked him good to get him to agree to that.”

Christian ducked his head bashfully before peeking through the hair that had fallen in his eyes. “Well.” He shrugged.

“OMG, you did… didn’t you?” Taggart cupped his hand over his mouth. “He still falls for it.” He snickered and rolled his eyes.

“Falls for what?”

“You little whore.”

“What?” Christian asked sounding almost insulted. He crossed his arms over his chest defiantly.

“Oh, you don’t remember?”

“Remember what?” Christian answered Taggart’s question with a question.

“Oh, Honey.” Taggart shimmied his shoulder and smirked victoriously. “Whenever you want David to do something he’s leery about you take him to bed. You really don’t remember?” He laughed.

“No,” Christian laughed quietly. “I really don’t.”

Taggart started counting on his fingers. “There was the motorcycle, the living room furniture, this run down house for goodness sake.”

“Hey,” Christian objected. “I love my house.”

“No. No, it looks great now, but you practically had to gut it out and start over.” He shook his head and sighed. “David was against it at first, but then one good fuck and he was in. First in line at Home Depot, red apron and all.”

“Whatever.“ Christian waved him off. “He mentioned it was pretty stressful the first time around-“

“Stressful!?” Taggart gawked. “That’s an understatement, Sweetheart. Bridezilla ain’t got nothing on you, child.”

Christian covered his mouth, trying to hide his laughter and embarrassment. “Was I really that bad?”

Taggart nodded. “Worse,” he deadpanned.

“That bad?”

“That bad,” Taggart parroted through an exaggerated sigh. “It was ugly. I thought the two of you were going to get divorced before you even got married.”

Christian sat speechless, beside himself actually. Not only didn’t he remember being that bad, if what Taggart said was true and he was sure it was then that meant he was mean to David as well and that made him feel worse.

“Some say that sex is over-rated. I say they just ain’t doing it right.” Taggart laughed.

“Huh?”

“Nothing.” Taggart pursed his lips. “So when’s the big day?” He clapped his hands excitedly.

“I’m not sure,” Christian sighed, obviously distracted.

“Hey, you don’t sound too excited. What’s wrong? You’re about to marry the man of your dreams a second time. You should be bouncing off the walls.”

“I don’t know. I just feel bad.”

“Well, don’t,” Taggart said encouragingly. “You have a man who worships the ground you walk on, and he’s willing to marry you again. So be happy.”

“I know.”

“I don’t think you do, friend. David was a basket-case after the accident. Jimmy and I were there for him and the boys. His mom even came from Arizona for a few days, but with his father being sick she had to get back. Tibby did what she could, but…” His voice trailed off. “All I’m saying is that we got it right the first time out.”

Christian nodded and agreed, “Yeah.”

“What we have, most people spend a lifetime searching for. You have David and the boys. I have Jimmy-“

“Speaking of,” Christian cut him off. “Now that you two are married, will you consider having children?”

“Nawh, that’s doing way too much. I’m still a selfish bitch, a married one, but selfish none the less, though I did think about it for a brief second.” He shook his head and sighed. “I just can’t do it. I can’t share him, even with a baby. Now if I could carry his child inside of me…maybe,” he admitted as his hand absent-mindedly caress his stomach.

“Well that can’t happen,” Christian chuckled.

“Then, we’ll just have to be satisfied being godfathers to your little monsters. Speaking of the little rug rats, Jimmy wants to take them to the amusement park.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, they’re setting it up now. It’s going to be in that big lot across from Jimmy’s shop. They can spend the night, that way you and David can have some personal time alone.”

“Cool, they’ll love that.”

“Now, if I know my best friend, and I do, I know you’ve started putting stuff together for the wedding,” he said with excitement. “So let’s see.”

“You know me too well.” Christian grinned widely at his friend.

“But of course.”

“Wait here, I’ll be right back.” Christian pushed himself up from the table and jogged off to get the black binder he started working on.

Taggart glanced down at his ring and smiled lovingly. He picked up his mug of coffee and took a sip. “Ugh,” He frowned. “Cold.” He went over to the counter taking both his and Christian’s cup with him pouring the coffee down the drain. “We’re putting some burgers on the grill tonight,” he called over his shoulder, “and we’d love it if you guys came over for dinner and drinks. Jimmy picked up a new movie for Ethan and Liam.”

“Sure,” he heard Christian reply. “That sounds perfect. I can’t wait to tell David the news.”

Taggart smiled contentedly as he poured him and his friend a fresh cup of coffee. Life was good.

Tag stood in the kitchen barefoot, wearing a pair of high cut denim shorts that frayed at the edges and a hot pink tank top, which displayed his muscular, tattooed body that was truly a work of art. The sliver headband he wore on his head prevented any fly away strands of hair from getting in his eyes and the ground beef he was patting into burgers while at the same time allowing his long black, wavy hair to cascade down his back and shoulders.

He reached for the pepper, sprinkling it on the meat while singing. He swayed his hips from side to side gyrating to Beyoncé’s ‘Crazy In Love’ not missing a beat as he sang off key. “Got me lookin so crazy right now your touch's got me lookin so crazy right now. Got me hoping you page me right now your kiss's got me hoping you save me right now. Lookin so crazy your love's got me lookin got me lookin so crazy your love….” He was so lost in thought and song that he didn’t hear Jimmy come in behind him.

“POW!” Jimmy laughed, his voice mimicking the sound of his hand smacking Taggart on the butt, catching the part of his skin that peeked out from hem of his shorts.

“Ouch!” Taggart whined and pouted. But all was forgiven when he felt Jimmy’s arm wrap around his waist pulling him into his embrace. He inhaled the intoxicating scent what was uniquely Jimmy. A mixture of hand sanitizer, Goop degreaser, and his own natural scent that came out through his pores called sweat was like a drug, something he craved.

“Hey, Sugar,” he growled in Taggart’s ear before tightening his hold on him.

“Hey, yourself.” Taggart fell against Jimmy’s chest. “Mmmm,” he moaned when he felt his husband’s warm mouth and tongue against the side of his neck. Jimmy’s breath was laced with cinnamon and beer.

“You’ve been drinking?” He sniffed Jimmy’s breath.

“Just one beer, Ma. I know how you are about me drinking and riding the bike.”

“Just one?” He asked skeptically.

“Swear,” Jimmy promised as he swayed their bodies together. “The guys at the shop wanted to have a drink to celebrate.”

“You better watch it; my husband will be home any minute.” Taggart pursed his lips teasingly while using the towel to wipe off his hands.

“Your husband, eh? I’ll be in and out leaving you satisfied way before he gets home,” he countered. “Remember I know how you like it.” Jimmy hooked his finger in the loop of Taggart’s shorts and tugged him around so they were facing each other. Their eyes met with intensity, no words were spoken yet their voices were so loud…screaming. Jimmy sent him a lopsided smile before claiming what belonged to him. His hand got lost in Taggart’s long tresses, tangled in the silk strands that slid between his fingers as he used it to yank him closer showing him no mercy. Their lips crashed together so hard it almost hurt but felt so incredibly good at the same time. There was nothing soft about the way Jimmy handled him; rough and that’s the way Taggart liked it.

Heated deep moans escaped Jimmy’s mouth as he kissed him; there was no fighting for dominance in this arena. Jimmy’s velvet tongue filled his mouth, their lips feeding off each other, hungering for more. He belonged to Jimmy and they both knew it. The kiss was heated and desperate as their hands wandered over chest, arms and back.

“I missed you.”

“I missed you too,” Their words were muffled, forced out through haggard breaths.

“Yeah?” Jimmy nodded as his fingers found the hem of Taggart’s shirt. They didn’t break for air, their lips still locked together as Jimmy tugged Taggart’s shirt up his waist and he struggled to unbutton Jimmy’s leather vest.

“We better hurry.” Taggart muttered breathlessly, “Christian, David, and the kids are coming for dinner,” he stated breathlessly.

“Okay…” Jimmy’s voice was dark and thick. He ran his tongue from Taggart’s shoulder up to his ear, kissing him there.

There was no time to move from the kitchen, what they wanted, they wanted right now. Right there. Taggart’s shirt was tossed to the floor and Jimmy allowed his vest to slip off his arms falling alongside it.

They unbuttoned each other’s jeans and shorts and soon both men were standing naked, displaying all their glory, piercings, tattoos and their hardened erections pressed against each other.

“You’re so pretty, you know that?” Jimmy pressed his lips together cupping Taggart’s perfect face in the palm of his hand. As he admired him all he could do was sigh. “You belong to me now.”

Taggart bit down on his lower lip, using his head to toss his hair back out of his face, in the heat of the moment Jimmy removed his headband and tossed it to the floor as well.

“I’ve always belonged to you. You know that,” he said as he tilted his head and kissed the palm of Jimmy’s hand. “I love you.”

“I love you more.”

Jimmy lowered their bodies to the floor, careful as he placed Taggart on his back. His black hair framed his face as he smiled up at the man he loved more than life itself. Jimmy crawled on top of him, kissing him on the shoulder. His eyes caught the sparkle of the ring that was on Taggart’s left hand and he smirked taking Taggart’s hand into his own. “Thank you.” He smiled as he kissed the band on Taggart’s finger.

Taggart nodded and closed his eyes as the heat off Jimmy’s body radiated through him.

Here comes the Groom...Maybe
Copyright © 2012 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 26
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well that message on the answering machine is certainly an unanswered question. What could it be?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/09/2012 08:24 AM, Daddydavek said:
Well that message on the answering machine is certainly an unanswered question. What could it be?
Umhum, Big Daddy. but off course it will be when the time is right, ;) Merci my dear. Hope you still around, we only have a few chapters left, before things wrap up

Kim :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Yeah, I forgot about that answering machine...

I think you created a monster....Christian might be misnamed....lol

Jimmy and Tag tied the knot. ...I think you need to park this pair, they might be needing their own story...

Great writing as always Kim.

My pititful little ole story is still with my editor...Pray for me!!!!!

RC

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/09/2012 11:30 AM, Swhouston44 said:
Yeah, I forgot about that answering machine...

I think you created a monster....Christian might be misnamed....lol

Jimmy and Tag tied the knot. ...I think you need to park this pair, they might be needing their own story...

Great writing as always Kim.

My pititful little ole story is still with my editor...Pray for me!!!!!

RC

RC, I've been waiting for the 2nd chapter. I check everyday, so hopefully, you'll get it back soon.

Tag and Jimmy with their own story eh? I dig them too. and in the last few chapters we get more of them. Will Christian hold true to his name sake...we have to wait and see...

 

I know I say it all the time, but it's from the heart. Merci, Danke and thanks. :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Well, thank God it wasn't Tag or Jimmy on the answering machine! But who was it? Chris may never know unless he remembers he was trying to listen to it. The machine won't be flashing anymore and there won't be any messages displayed, so him and David may completely forget about it. Hope it wasn't important.....

 

And Tag and Jimmy tied the knot! Their love just shines thru the screen. It's incredible. And to think that after all these years their love for each other has only grown and gotten stronger. They are so lucky.

 

And of course so are Chris and David. I can't wait till they say "I Do" again. :)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Starting to think you're settin up the backstory for book 2 featuring Tag and Jimmy ;)

I love Tag :wub: I too was wondering about the message on the maching...Is' it Christian's mom coming for a visit? Oh wouldn't that be something for Momma Beck to come while Jimmy and Tag have to boys on date night and she walks in on Chris using his sexual ways to get David to cave on wedding plans :P

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/10/2012 11:51 AM, Lisa said:
Well, thank God it wasn't Tag or Jimmy on the answering machine! But who was it? Chris may never know unless he remembers he was trying to listen to it. The machine won't be flashing anymore and there won't be any messages displayed, so him and David may completely forget about it. Hope it wasn't important.....

 

And Tag and Jimmy tied the knot! Their love just shines thru the screen. It's incredible. And to think that after all these years their love for each other has only grown and gotten stronger. They are so lucky.

 

And of course so are Chris and David. I can't wait till they say "I Do" again. :)

Yes, my dear, Lisa, that message is long forgotten by him and David, but not by me ;)just saying...Tag and Jimmy, I just love them. It's like it's them against the world. They are two totally different individuals that mirror each other, two halves whole. Chris and David have that kind of love thats rare as well, but not like Tag and Jimmy.

Thanks so much Lisa. and yes even as I type, Christian is planning his wedding...

 

Kim :D

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/10/2012 12:36 PM, K.C. said:
Starting to think you're settin up the backstory for book 2 featuring Tag and Jimmy ;)

I love Tag :wub: I too was wondering about the message on the maching...Is' it Christian's mom coming for a visit? Oh wouldn't that be something for Momma Beck to come while Jimmy and Tag have to boys on date night and she walks in on Chris using his sexual ways to get David to cave on wedding plans :P

I love Tag so much, probably not as much as Jimmy does, lol. the message on the machine, like I told Lisa, they haven't given it a second thought, but I have..lol

Can you imagine Christian's mom seeing them getting their freak their groove on. she would die right there on the spot I'm sure. Hahaha

Merci, KC, I really apprecate you taking the time to read my lil old chapter with so much going on with you. it means a lot. Oh and I'm with you till the bitter end of Shepherds Crook ;)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Wow Chris is dead tired after all hot & steaming hot huh? whistle.gif And we still don't know

who is on the answering machine... I think someone who not very found of Chris & David

hmm..sceptic.gif

Tag & Jimmy are married... yeaaa.... I hope Chris, David & the kids didn't come while

these two get it on hahaha in the kitchen

As always great chapter Kim thumbsup.gif Have a great day to you

Link to comment
On 07/14/2012 09:34 AM, unlikelyu said:
Wow Chris is dead tired after all hot & steaming hot huh? whistle.gif And we still don't know

who is on the answering machine... I think someone who not very found of Chris & David

hmm..sceptic.gif

Tag & Jimmy are married... yeaaa.... I hope Chris, David & the kids didn't come while

these two get it on hahaha in the kitchen

As always great chapter Kim thumbsup.gif Have a great day to you

I think they worked a number on each other...hehehee. Nope he still doesn't know who's on the machine, but we will find out soon. Yes,Tag and Jimmy are married, it's about time, I think. ;)

Thanks for reading and taking the time to post a comment, unlikelyu, we only have a few more chapters left...Have a wonderful weekend and be safe.

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

i want to make a guess about the message before reading the next chapter! So: I think it's probably something about David's father. Either that or Christian's mom decided to give him another ring. I definitely feel like it's parent related (hope I'm right hehe) :)

Link to comment
On 07/16/2012 11:38 AM, intune said:
i want to make a guess about the message before reading the next chapter! So: I think it's probably something about David's father. Either that or Christian's mom decided to give him another ring. I definitely feel like it's parent related (hope I'm right hehe) :)
The message is long forgotten by Christian and David, anyway ;) However I have not for forget. What the call or message was will be revealed in due time my pretty. All in due time. *with my OZ witch laugh...lol Merci for the comment and all your help.

 

Kim :)

Link to comment
On 07/16/2012 11:38 AM, intune said:
i want to make a guess about the message before reading the next chapter! So: I think it's probably something about David's father. Either that or Christian's mom decided to give him another ring. I definitely feel like it's parent related (hope I'm right hehe) :)
The message is long forgotten by Christian and David, anyway ;) However I have not for forget. What the call or message was will be revealed in due time my pretty. All in due time. *with my OZ witch laugh...lol Merci for the comment and all your help.

 

Kim :)

Link to comment

aw... Tag and JImmy got married.. how amazing is that ?? i just love Tag here, to just surprise Jimmy with his proposal. and that's the thing, even everybody knew this two were meant to be and they belong together, this ""showing off"" is a nice addition. loved how Tag waved his ring in front of Chris..lol.. and as i told you earlier, i think they take it a lot more serious than most of couples i know in RL, just because they can marry they do. loved your explicit desription of Tag... shorts, barefoot, pink top, his hair.. and singing off key.. GREAT!! ... had to laugh about that Chris still, unconsciously, knows how to get what he wants...hahaha

now, who tried to call Chris and DAvid??? i know they have already forgotten about this.. but i think it has to be something important.. hmmm great chapter <3 Annette

Link to comment
On 08/01/2012 12:08 AM, asonearth said:
aw... Tag and JImmy got married.. how amazing is that ?? i just love Tag here, to just surprise Jimmy with his proposal. and that's the thing, even everybody knew this two were meant to be and they belong together, this ""showing off"" is a nice addition. loved how Tag waved his ring in front of Chris..lol.. and as i told you earlier, i think they take it a lot more serious than most of couples i know in RL, just because they can marry they do. loved your explicit desription of Tag... shorts, barefoot, pink top, his hair.. and singing off key.. GREAT!! ... had to laugh about that Chris still, unconsciously, knows how to get what he wants...hahaha

now, who tried to call Chris and DAvid??? i know they have already forgotten about this.. but i think it has to be something important.. hmmm great chapter <3 Annette

Yep, must have been something in the air, because Tag did something he said he would never do, but then again I guess he loves Jimmy that much eh? ;)

Oh yes, girl, Tag is totally unique and I just love him.

who's on the answering machine...Hummmm?

Love ya, Nettie po but I can't tell ya. hahaha

Link to comment

wub.png Tag and Jimmy got married . Yep I love this story, can't stop reading it, must find out if Chris gets his memory back smile.png

/cattis

Link to comment
On 08/21/2012 06:58 AM, Slytherin said:
wub.png Tag and Jimmy got married . Yep I love this story, can't stop reading it, must find out if Chris gets his memory back smile.png

/cattis

Yes, cattis, Tag and Jimmy said the I dos... :D

I'm soooo happy you're enjoying this story and posting me a review I love reviews, they fuel the writer's soul.

I hope you like the rest of the story ;)

 

Kim

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..