Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 3,036 Words
  • 7,134 Views
  • 18 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Hello, My Name is... - 9. Chapter 9 Is It All Just A Dream...

David is forced to travel down memory lane and is surprised at Christian's response to it all. Christian actually surprises himself.
A/N:This chapter is done in flashbacks, hope it's not to confusing

“You?” Christian shook his head in confusion. “Why?” He frowned, creasing his brow. Then, it hit him. “He came to tell you to stay away from me,” he concluded. “Didn’t he?”

“Yeah.” David lowered his head and took a deep breath.

“Wow…” Christian mouth faintly.

“I told him not only that I couldn’t, but I wouldn’t. I told him I was in love with you. We love each other.”

“Oh god.” Christian covered his mouth.

“He didn’t like that…at all. Things got a little heated. I tried to remain calm. Tried to reason with him,” David explained, “But…” His voice trailed off. He closed his eyes, shaking his head as his mind drifted…

 

“But, Mr. Beck, you don’t understand,” David pleaded.

Solomon’s eyes were filled with hatred as he glared at him. “I understand perfectly. We sent our son here to get an education!” He spat. “Not this…this is a SIN!” He roared. His tone was laced with venom, spit flying out with every heated word.

 

“It was horrible. He called me names.” David sighed. “Horrible names. He even called me the devil himself and said your blood would be on my hands if I didn’t release the hold I had on you.” David chuckled humorlessly. “I was trying to keep it down. Really I was, but he got louder and louder. Then you walked in.” David blew out slowly as he re-lived that fateful day.

“I was there?” Christian sounded surprised.

“Yeah.” David frowned. “You walked out and your dad went ballistic. I wasn’t expecting company. It was early,” he justified. “So when the doorbell rang I just opened it.”

“You were naked?” Christian’s jaw relaxed in awe.

“No.” David sighed. “But, I might as well have been. I had on a pair of loose sweats, but no shirt.” He explained.

“Okay…” Christian nodded slowly motioning for David to continue.

“Like I said I tried to keep it down, but we must have woke you. You came out and asked, ‘What was going on?’ It was obvious you had just gotten out of bed. Your hair was a mess and you were slightly disoriented. Your eyes got big and could see the fear in them when you saw your father. You jumped at the sound of his voice.”

“Christian!?”

“Dad?” Christian cupped his hand over his mouth when he realized he was standing there in nothing but his underwear.

“Have you no shame, Boy!” Solomon rebuked while waving the bible around. “This is a sin punishable by death and you both will be thrown into the fiery pit!”

“Mr. Beck!” David attempted to speak even as he ran to Christian’s side.

“You, shut up.” He seethed. “Never address me again. I don’t want my name in your filthy mouth! You hear me?”

“Dad! Don’t talk to him like that!” Christian tried to defend him. Christian stood by David’s side and pulled him into a hug. “We’re in love, Daddy.”

“The devil lurks about like a roaring lion seeking to devour!” Solomon yelled over his son’s words of reason. “He’s unnatural!” He pointed at David. “Get your hands off my son!”

He threw down his bible and lunged forward grabbing David by the neck knocking him backwards. He lost his balance and they fell to the floor.

“We wrestled and somehow I got this gash on my neck right here.” David stopped long enough to show Christian the scar. Christian frowned and hesitantly reached out gingerly tracing the tips of his fingers over it. He felt bad that he hadn’t noticed it before.

“I’m sorry.”

David swallowed the lump that formed deep in his throat and continued. “You tried to break us up. I guess you must have noticed the blood because you freaked out and started yelling.”

“Dad?! Stop! Stop you’re hurting him!” Christian kept screaming.

“Stay away from my son, you hear me!?” Solomon shouted with every labored breath. “I’ll kill you!” He threatened as his hold around David’s neck tightened.

“You were finally able to pull him off me and I scrambled to get away from him. It was like I couldn’t breathe. My chest burned,” he recalled. “I felt the pain and blood trickling down my neck. Mr. Beck continued his rant. I’m not sure what he was saying,” David explained, “But you yelled.”

“Get out!”

“And he said something like, ‘You’ll burn in hell!’”

“Get out!” Christian shouted, jumping slightly when he heard the door slam behind him. “Are you alright, Baby?”

“You called me baby.” David smiled fondly at the thought. Christian was always calling him some sweet pet name and he had to admit he missed that. “I was alright. A little shaky but I was fine.”

“We need to get you cleaned up.”

“We were heading toward the restroom when we head the shrill screeching of tires followed by a loud crash.” David shook his head and sighed as the memory attacked him.

“What happened?” Christian gasped placing his hand to his chest.

“It sounded horrific. Shattering glass, then eerie silence.” David’s expression was stoic. “We ran over to the door and I pulled it open just as the driver in the red Honda fell forward against the steering, his head fell against the horn.

“Call 911! There’s been an accident!”

“It was so loud I covered my ears to block out the sound.”

“I’m going to see if I can help!” David yelled.

“Okay!”

“I didn’t wait for you I just ran out. By the time I reached the street two guys had pulled him out of the mangled car. I stood back in complete shock. I couldn’t believe it.” His voice became faint. “I watched them lay him on the ground. He was covered in blood but I knew exactly who it was.”

“David?!”

“I heard you running up behind me and I tried to stop you. I didn’t want you to see it. I didn’t want you to see him like that,” his voice trembled as the vision replayed in his head.

“Chris, wait!”

“You slipped past me stopping in your tracks.” David swallowed. “Your body swayed a little. It appeared as if someone had knocked the wind out of you. You looked over at the truck, it appeared to have just a few scratches, but car looked like an accordion. There’s no way anyone could have survived.”

Christian gasped, cupping his hand over his mouth. It was if he remembered the rest of the story. “My god…” The tears that filled his eyes started to fall before he could catch them.

“Everything from that moment on played out in slow motion,” David continued. “It was like a dream…A nightmare. Someone said he wasn’t breathing and someone else asked if anyone called 911. They said the truck came out of nowhere, that he was pulling onto the street and didn’t even see it coming. The voices became distorted after that, but I was focused on you. Your knees buckled.”

“Chris!”

“I caught you just as you fell.” David lowered his head while idly playing with his fingers. “I’m so sorry Christian. So sorry…”

“David,” Christian’s voice of soft, somewhat muffled. David’s eyes shot up when he felt Christian’s hand touch him. “I don’t remember that,” he choked out. “My god. I don’t remember.” He cried. “Why don’t I remember?”

“Any of it?”

“No.”

David wasn’t sure what he felt at that moment. He almost felt relieved that Christian didn’t remember while at the same time wishing he could forget.

“My mom,” Christian gasped. “How did she find out? How did she handle it?”

“Well.” David sighed. “We went to the hospital so you could officially identify the body.” He paused for a moment giving Christian time to process what he had said when he heard him take in a sharp breath of air. “You called you mother and that was horrible.” He recalled while shaking his head. “You flew back to Mississippi with the body. I wanted to come but you wouldn’t let me,” he interjected. Christian tilted his head slightly and frowned. He placed his hand over David’s giving it a gentle squeeze encouraging him to continue.

“I know this can’t be easy for you, but please I need to know.” He pressed his lips together sadly.

“Okay.” David sighed. “You called once you got to Mississippi.”

“Hey,” David’s voice was hopeful. “How are you?”

“It’s like a bad dream and I want to wake up.”

“I know.”

“I don’t think you do, David,” Christian voiced. He sounded tired and stressed.

“I love you, Baby, and I want so desperately to be there with you. For you…”

“No,” Christian said sharply. “I mean that won’t be necessary.” He softened his tone.

“I’ve been trying to call you.” David waited for a reply. Christian was quiet on the other end. “Chris?”

“I’m here.” There was another moment of silence.

“I made arrangement for us to move.” David spoke up, breaking the quiet.

“You shouldn’t have done that.”

“I wanted to. I didn’t want that haunting memory. I not only did it for you, but for me too,” he admitted.

“I think I’m going to stay here.”

David’s heart stopped. Surely he misunderstood. “What? You’re going to stay there? For how long?” He knew he sounded desperate but he didn’t care.

“I don’t know.”

“You don’t know?”

“Listen, David.”

“You broke up with me over the phone.” He laughed humorlessly. He closed his eyes and sighed. “Everything we talked about, all of our dreams gone. You said your father was dead because of us because of you and you had to make things right.”

“Wow. I don’t remember any of that,” Christian admitted. “I’m so sorry, David. But I obviously came back.” He noted with a half-smile.

“Yeah…” David returned the smile. “You did.”

“It’s open,” David called out without looking up from the papers he was reviewing. The door slowly opened and hesitant footsteps could be heard entering the room. David casually glanced up and did a double take. “Christian.” Instantly the paper he was reading was of little importance. He pushed himself up from the desk watching with bated breath as Christian stepped further into the room.

“Hi.” He waved shyly.

“Hi, yourself.”

There was a moment of awkward silence shared between the two of them. David cleared his throat and spoke first.

“How are you? Have a seat. Sit down.” He motioned to the empty chair across from him. He waited for Christian to sit before following suit. “So…” He shifted in his chair nervously. He rested his hands on the desk, giving his unexpected visitor his undivided attention.

“How have you been?” Christian asked candidly, trying to hide the uneasiness that was apparent.

“You know.” David shrugged. “More importantly, how are you? You look good. Rested,” he observed.

Christian forced a smile. "I’m doing okay,” he answered, though unconvincingly. David arched his brow doubtfully.

“You don’t sound okay?”

“I miss you,” Christian blurted out, taking David by surprise. “I’m sorry that I bolted on you.” He nodded slowly. “I got scared,” he admitted softly. David took a deep breath as he listened. He wanted to stop him. Tell him none of that mattered if he was saying what he thought he was. “I’ve been miserable without you.”

“Chris-“

“Let me finish,” He interrupted, scooting closer to the desk. “Losing my father like that was…” His voice trailed off. “I thought it was my fault and I carried that burden until I realized I was still alive. I was still here and there wasn’t a day that went by when I didn’t think about you. Man, I feel like I should have flowers or something.” He giggled nervously inciting a slight chuckle from David as well. “Anyway.” He scratched between his brows. “We want the same things. To be happy and raise a family and you make me happy, not to mention I love you more than anything. So if you can find it in your heart to forgive me…”

“There’s nothing to forgive,” David said as he stood and made his way around to Christian. He reached out his hand and Christian readily accepted it standing to his feet, looking intently into David’s blue eyes.

“I’ll never leave you again. I promise.”

“Those six months were the longest six months of my life,” David admitted. “So you see why this is a piece of cake. I don’t ever want to be without you again. So when I came home and you were gone…”

“I didn’t know.” He sighed. “Again, David, I’m so sorry.”

“Don’t worry about it. I’ve got all the time in the world as long as you’re with me. You’re it for me, Christian. We made a vow to love each other for a lifetime through the good and the not so good.”

“But what happens if I never get my memory back, then what?”

“Then we make new ones,” David replied simply as he took Christian’s hand into his. “You’re not getting off the hook that easy.”

“Wow.” Christian rubbed his temple and sighed. “It’s all so much to take in. It’s sad,” he stated reflectively while rubbing his finger under his chin. “Then there’s my mom. I can’t have this type of relationship with her.”

“You’ve tried, Chris.”

“I gotta try again,” he insisted. “She has grandsons she doesn’t even know. Has she ever even met them?”

“No.” David shook his head.

“That’s crazy.”

David just shrugged. He felt Christian’s eyes on him…staring at him intently. “What?”

“You’re a saint, you know that?” Christian commented as he admired the man sitting beside him.

“Why do you say that?” David blushed slightly.

“Look at you.” Christian tilted his head and smiled locking gazing with his husband. “Here I am. I can barely remember my own name and you have so much patience. I don’t remember anything about us and yet…” His voice trailed off as he gently combed his fingers through David’s soft hair. David’s breath hitched as the tips of Christian’s fingers caressed his scalp. It was a simple gesture, one he relished in. One he missed. He closed his eyes enjoying the touch.

“I’m no saint, I just love you,” he said, sotto voce. He exhaled slowly and his eyes fluttered open meeting Christian’s pale brown eyes head on.

“I know you do,” he whispered. It was as if he was being pulled into David’s personal space, inch by inch. He felt his heartbeat quicken and he tried to steady his shaky hand that cupped David’s cheek.

“Chris?” David held his breath and his position, swallowing his anxiety. Christian leaned in closer until their lips touched for a brief moment. He pulled back quickly and smiled before tilting his head slightly to the left making his intentions known. David nodded slowly tilting his head slightly to the right as both men leaned forward eager for their lips met once more.

A simple kiss that started out sweet and endearing turned into something filled with passion. Christian wasn’t sure if kissing a man, any man, felt as amazing as kissing David. He wasn’t even sure if he’d kissed another man before, he couldn’t remember. Not that it mattered because, this man’s touched, his scent and his kiss wowed him. Right now Christian’s mind was a warm puddle of sweet goo. He moaned against David’s mouth pressing their lips firmly together, being the aggressor. His tongue brushed against David’s lips and he parted them giving Christian permission to enter.

The taste of his mouth was intoxicating causing him to feel dizzy, drunk with desire. He felt David wrap him in his arms and slowly lay him back on the bed. The intensity of the kiss deepened as David’s body covered his, awakening all his senses. His eyes closed heightening the already incredible feeling coursing through every inch of his body. Nothing about this felt wrong. Throwing his inhibitions to the wind, Christian gave in to his wants, and what he wanted at that very moment was more of that feeling…more of David. His fingers and the palm of his hands felt like they were on fire as they wandered hungrily over David’s chest, arms, and shoulders. His blood ran hot and all he could hear was the pounding of his own heart until everything faded to black.

~*~*~

The sounds of the birds chirping outside his window awakened him and his eyes fluttered open to brightness. He shut them quickly using the back of his hand to shield them from the sun. His eyes blinked several times as he tried to focus on the digital clock on the nightstand; 10:30 a.m. Panic started to settle in. He sat up franticly and realized he was alone. His eyes darted around the room and he wondered if it had all a dream. He immediately threw back the covers and breathed a sigh of relief that he was clothed. “Whew.” He combed his fingers through his hair as he climbed out of bed. “I’ve got to get the boys off to school,” he said to no one in particular as he hurried down the hall. “I know that alarm was set. How did I not hear it?” He chided himself. He entered their room and scratched at his scalp as he glanced around the room. Their beds were made and there was no sign of Liam or Ethan anywhere.

He took a deep breath and headed toward the aroma of coffee coming from the kitchen. He smiled as he stepped inside and noticed the note taped to the coffee pot. “David…” He nibbled on his lower lip as his mind drifted to last night.’ Making new memories indeed’. His smile widened as he made his way over to the counter. Peeling off the note he blushed as he read it.

Morning, Sunshine

I figured you could use the sleep so I turned off the alarm when I left last night. I’ve taken the boys to school and Tibby is on standby if you just need the day to yourself. Coffee should be still hot. Take it easy today. Call if you need anything.

Love, Me

Taggart helps Christian get ready for his date with David and slips up making a surprising reveal from Christian's past that has him wondering if he should indeed keep it a secert. David and Christian make their debut at the office award dinner while Tag and Jimmy watch the rugrats.
Copyright © 2012 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think this chapter turned out perfectly :) great transfer between the present and the flashback, and you definitely could feel for David as he relived the story. Christian's reactions were those you'd expect from someone watching a shocking episode of As The World Turns or something lol. I kid, but seriously his reactions are genuine and i can tell he feels bad that he doesn't remember and that all of it happened. Maybe it's good he doesn't remember? He can be spared that pain at least.

Loved the kiss; Chris is starting to give in to those overwhelming feelings he's experiencing, and David is more then willing to go along with him :) great chapter chica, a fun read and can't wait to see this date *winks* and what secrets Tag ends up revealing :)

Link to comment

wow!!! :o you pack a mean punch, Kim! that was just... heartbreaking! :(

but, i do like the steps, no matter how tiny, Chris is finally taking towards David. :D

oh now, what will Tag reveal, i wonder! :huh:

Link to comment

David and Christian......K - i - s - s - i - n - g.....FINALLY. Let's hope the memories they make new together are all good.........

Can't wait to see how the grandmother takes to her grandkids...... you are so devious Kim!!!

 

And coming up the first date...

Thanks for the chapter.

KALEB!!!!!!!

Link to comment
On 05/15/2012 11:51 PM, Jammi said:
I think this chapter turned out perfectly :) great transfer between the present and the flashback, and you definitely could feel for David as he relived the story. Christian's reactions were those you'd expect from someone watching a shocking episode of As The World Turns or something lol. I kid, but seriously his reactions are genuine and i can tell he feels bad that he doesn't remember and that all of it happened. Maybe it's good he doesn't remember? He can be spared that pain at least.

Loved the kiss; Chris is starting to give in to those overwhelming feelings he's experiencing, and David is more then willing to go along with him :) great chapter chica, a fun read and can't wait to see this date *winks* and what secrets Tag ends up revealing :)

Thanks, Chica. I think I agree with you, it might just be better if Christian doesn't remember that. I know I have a few memories I'd love to forget. Christian may not remember David and his relationship but Christian is indeed gay because he's very attractive to his husband... yeah Tag has a big mouth...lol it will be interesting to see how Christian responds to the reveal. Again thanks for the beta/edit and review.

 

Kim :)

Link to comment
On 05/16/2012 12:11 AM, Frostina said:
wow!!! :o you pack a mean punch, Kim! that was just... heartbreaking! :(

but, i do like the steps, no matter how tiny, Chris is finally taking towards David. :D

oh now, what will Tag reveal, i wonder! :huh:

Yeppers, Frostina that was some news. I think that the way Christian is handling all of this says a lot about who he really is. More of him comes out as the story progresses. I've gotta say, David loves him for a reason.. ;) Tag, gotta love him... and I'll take the punch as a compliment hehehe. Danke

 

Kim :D

Link to comment
On 05/16/2012 05:31 AM, Swhouston44 said:
David and Christian......K - i - s - s - i - n - g.....FINALLY. Let's hope the memories they make new together are all good.........

Can't wait to see how the grandmother takes to her grandkids...... you are so devious Kim!!!

 

And coming up the first date...

Thanks for the chapter.

KALEB!!!!!!!

And Christian initiated the kiss, Richard...Hello that shocked even me. :D memories all good..boy I doubt it... ;) oh lord Christian is determined to fix the relationship with his mom so that should be interesting. The first date, yes... Iz excited!!!

 

Merci, Richard so apprecite ya. MWAH

and hell yeah Kaleb remember I got ya ;)

 

:D

Link to comment

Yay :D This chapter is a little shorter.. but I still love it. It was really nice to finally get a bit of back story on Christian's relationship with his father, as well as Christian and David's relationship. It's nice to know that even if things aren't always perfect they can work out. The last part of the chapter had me happy too, I like how David addressed and signed his note. wub.png

Link to comment
On 05/16/2012 09:02 AM, intune said:
Yay :D This chapter is a little shorter.. but I still love it. It was really nice to finally get a bit of back story on Christian's relationship with his father, as well as Christian and David's relationship. It's nice to know that even if things aren't always perfect they can work out. The last part of the chapter had me happy too, I like how David addressed and signed his note. wub.png
Merci, intune. :D Christian has to depend on David and his friends to help him remember things so we will get a few more back stories. Hopefully they will help, so far he doesn't remember anything though. ;) Yep, I liked the last part of the chapter as well, I'm sure David did too, judging from his note. thanks so much for reading, editing and posting a review...

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

Wow, no wonder Chris is blocking out his relationship with David and his father's death. One of his defense mechanisms kicked in to protect himself from remembering that tragic part of his past. He can remember his father, but not David or his father's part in his relationship. It's obviously too painful for him to remember so his brain blocks it out.

 

On the plus side, him and David can certainly make new memories, like they just did. lol

 

I'm looking foward to their night out at David's company event, and I'm curious what Taggert is going to bring up.

 

Great chapter Kim! :)

Link to comment
On 05/17/2012 05:56 AM, Lisa said:
Wow, no wonder Chris is blocking out his relationship with David and his father's death. One of his defense mechanisms kicked in to protect himself from remembering that tragic part of his past. He can remember his father, but not David or his father's part in his relationship. It's obviously too painful for him to remember so his brain blocks it out.

 

On the plus side, him and David can certainly make new memories, like they just did. lol

 

I'm looking foward to their night out at David's company event, and I'm curious what Taggert is going to bring up.

 

Great chapter Kim! :)

Yeppers, Lisa new memories indeed. Slowly but surely. :D Yeah Chris is dealing with what is called repressed memory here, which will be explained later when he sees his Dr. again, but since he associates David with his father's death which as you said was a tragic part of his life that he's subcontiously blocking out, hence David gets blocked out too. poor baby. the cool thing in David's favor is Christian found him attractive then and it appears he finds him attractive now.not to mention they're married and have children ;) Date night and Tags reveal comming up next :D

Thanks dear for the review and for still reading. YAY!!

 

Kim

Link to comment

How did I miss that you had posted a new chapter??? I kept hearing that old Travis Tritt song: Tell me that I was dreaming (Tell me that you didn't say goodbye) How sad for Christian, his mind has blocked out the pain but that also blocked out the good. So very sad. Now he knows, i hope that helps jump start his memory.

The kiss...that KISS! Wow!! More! :D

Link to comment
On 05/17/2012 07:23 AM, K.C. said:
How did I miss that you had posted a new chapter??? I kept hearing that old Travis Tritt song: Tell me that I was dreaming (Tell me that you didn't say goodbye) How sad for Christian, his mind has blocked out the pain but that also blocked out the good. So very sad. Now he knows, i hope that helps jump start his memory.

The kiss...that KISS! Wow!! More! :D

*waves* KC..I have to tell you I went to youtube and listened to the song and I loved it...seriously. I actually listened to the words of the song and poor David. Yes Christian still has issues to deal with. The good thing is he's keeping his promise he made to David when he came back to him to never leave him again and I'm sure he doesn't even realize it. Glad the kiss worked...and glad you're reading and taking the time to review. As one who writes and runs a family I know the time crunch... ;) So thanks so much.

 

Kim :D

Link to comment

Wow I really miss ur story.. been busy with new job

new place and new life...

Yes!!! Chirs & David.. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I'm happy for them...

but I know there is more ahead of them..

Great as always thumbsup.gif

p/s : I'll try to follow once a week if I had a time.. sad.png it

suck when u don't have a lappy & internet connection

Link to comment
On 05/18/2012 07:44 PM, unlikelyu said:
Wow I really miss ur story.. been busy with new job

new place and new life...

Yes!!! Chirs & David.. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I'm happy for them...

but I know there is more ahead of them..

Great as always thumbsup.gif

p/s : I'll try to follow once a week if I had a time.. sad.png it

suck when u don't have a lappy & internet connection

*waves* Hey unlikelyu. New life, new job and new place. that sounds like a make over...cool congrats. tell me about the on internet I panic and break out in hives if I even think there's a problem, :D :D Yeah Chris and David are moving right along, but as you mentioned there's still a lot a head of them. Thanks so much for reading and leaving a review, as you know comments fuel the writer's soul...mine anyway. ;)

 

Kim :)

Link to comment

Awww Im loving every single chapter ..... This chapter not only powerful but emotional... If i wasnt sobering up, when i read this, then i would have probably missed it all. I agree with Fleet, this chapter turned out perfectly... Between present n past, you did an awesome job. I couldnt have done it better myself :) I also agree with her again, that I'm actually glad that he doesnt remember, shit i would love to forget alot of bad times, and memories.

Hehe, the kiss... What to say about that... hmmm.. Heh, i kid... I loved it, it was like you were apart of it, feeling everything that Chris did.

Remijay <3 Keep'em coming...

Link to comment
On 06/02/2012 03:45 PM, Remijay said:
Awww Im loving every single chapter ..... This chapter not only powerful but emotional... If i wasnt sobering up, when i read this, then i would have probably missed it all. I agree with Fleet, this chapter turned out perfectly... Between present n past, you did an awesome job. I couldnt have done it better myself :) I also agree with her again, that I'm actually glad that he doesnt remember, shit i would love to forget alot of bad times, and memories.

Hehe, the kiss... What to say about that... hmmm.. Heh, i kid... I loved it, it was like you were apart of it, feeling everything that Chris did.

Remijay <3 Keep'em coming...

Such a wonderful review, thanks soooo much. "Comments fuel the writers soul", I always say. :D 'Jammi aka Fleets is too kind sometimes,that's my buddy. Christian and David's relationship is very dynamic to say the least. they were in a great place when the accident happened and that's too bad. It's actually the trails and tribulations of their relationship that made them as strong as were. Hell yes, I agree, I have some stuff I wish I could forget, *sighs* anyway glad you enjoyed the kiss and hopefully you'll ride it out with me till the end. hehehe...
Link to comment

a perfect chapter!! although i have to say , i hope we hit rock bottom with that, because they both deserve so much better!! ok, now i know what it was about in an earlier chapter, when i had my suspicious about the """Dad dies in Mississippi""...so he came and it went down south, haven't expected anything else here..so still David carries on a scar as a lifelong reminder, and Chris doesn't remeber at all... kinda tragic humorous in a way.. well, in a way i'm glad Chris can't remember all of what happened, because no one should have an experience like that . i like how you played out this chapter ... the present mixed with the past was great to read.and again it shows so much love here. i now understand why David freaked out the day Chris left the house without a note or something. he thought he had lost him all over again. partly i can understand why Chris broke up with him, such a horrible burden is not an easy thing to deal with, but in the end the love has won and i'm so, so happy he came back.and vowed to never leave him again... And i agree with David now, this is a piece of cake compared to almost have lost the love of your life. now all pieces fall together and even the love, onve shared, made a short re-appearance... you can't help who you fall in love with.. and again Chris is falling , albeit slowly, but still.. and that shows how perfect they both are for eachother!!

i'm curious what will happen between Chris ans his mom, i take it he will try again and finally for her to meet his sons... i'm not sure though...right now i'm not very fond of her, but yes, she is a mum and a grandma..

thank you for this amazing ride here:) Love ya!!

Link to comment
On 07/24/2012 09:34 PM, asonearth said:
a perfect chapter!! although i have to say , i hope we hit rock bottom with that, because they both deserve so much better!! ok, now i know what it was about in an earlier chapter, when i had my suspicious about the """Dad dies in Mississippi""...so he came and it went down south, haven't expected anything else here..so still David carries on a scar as a lifelong reminder, and Chris doesn't remeber at all... kinda tragic humorous in a way.. well, in a way i'm glad Chris can't remember all of what happened, because no one should have an experience like that . i like how you played out this chapter ... the present mixed with the past was great to read.and again it shows so much love here. i now understand why David freaked out the day Chris left the house without a note or something. he thought he had lost him all over again. partly i can understand why Chris broke up with him, such a horrible burden is not an easy thing to deal with, but in the end the love has won and i'm so, so happy he came back.and vowed to never leave him again... And i agree with David now, this is a piece of cake compared to almost have lost the love of your life. now all pieces fall together and even the love, onve shared, made a short re-appearance... you can't help who you fall in love with.. and again Chris is falling , albeit slowly, but still.. and that shows how perfect they both are for eachother!!

i'm curious what will happen between Chris ans his mom, i take it he will try again and finally for her to meet his sons... i'm not sure though...right now i'm not very fond of her, but yes, she is a mum and a grandma..

thank you for this amazing ride here:) Love ya!!

It all comes together. I mentioned that we would learn of Christian's past as he did. Yeah that was hard on them both, but they made it through it, which is why David is so determined, why he loves Christian so much. And you're right he had every reason to freak out when Chris left, the last time he did that he cut David completely out of his life. They both carried with them a heavy burden.

One cannot deny there seems to be an unbreakable bond between them.

Chris and his mom, stay tuned. ;)

 

Merci, Chica

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..