Jump to content
    Naptowngirl
  • Author
  • 4,398 Words
  • 6,120 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

School Daze - 5. Chapter 5

It had been two weeks since the first game…the first party and the first kiss. Since that Hopeful night, things were very different for Ryan and Brye for that matter. They were the most popular freshmen on campus; Brye, for the obvious reason, he was the younger brother of number 21… Joel Masterson, the most valuable player for the Wildcats.

For Ryan, it was as if he joined the, “Joel Lovers” fan club. Rumor had it that he and Joel did more than kiss when they went upstairs that night and because of that the “Joel Lovers,” admired him. They wanted to be his friend and followed him around campus asking him all kinds of questions. Even though Ryan tried to tell them it wasn’t true, they still acted as if he walked on water. Though the rumor was just that… arumor, Ryan was still able to get under Joel’s skin and everyone knew that…including Jace.

Things seemed to be going smoothly as far as classes were concerned, but because Ryan was very busy trying to keep up with his assignments, swim practice and swim competitions, it left no room for a social life. His roommate, Brye, was feeling the pressure as well. He had joined the Crew team, he was involved in pre season training, and they met every day to prepare for the first competition in October.

Ryan and Joel’s friendship was developing at a nice slow pace. Joel was busy with his classes, football games, and practices; they were still doing two-a-days. Since the “kiss,” aside from texting, they managed to see each other only twice, once at the cantina for breakfast and once after Ryan’s swim practice. That day Joel’s schedule allowed him time to wait for Ryan and walk him back to his dorm. They decided since Joel didn’t have a game on Friday night they would go to the movies together, have their first official “real” date.

~*~*~

“I’m totally done.” Kennedy sighed with exhaustion, slamming her book closed. Kennedy was Ryan’s friend and classmate; they had Greek Mythology together. Kenni was a free spirit. She lived life by her own rules, and that’s what Ryan liked about her. She didn’t label herself as “gay, lesbian or bi,” she enjoyed females as much as males; it just depended on the mood, as with her appearance. This week her hair was a royal blue, she was into piercings and tattoos. She and Ryan became instant friends the moment they met.

“Yeah, me too.” Ryan agreed through a deep stretch, “I can’t read another word, there‘re all starting to run together.” He sighed rubbing his tired eyes.

“Yeah what’s up with that? Professor Dodd thinks he’s the only class we have?” Kennedy protested, “Then the fucker gives us a damn quiz today.” She paused. “By the way how do you think you did?”

“Good... I think,” Ryan smiled gathering his books together.

“Well, I know I didn’t.” Kenni confessed disappointedly.

“More studying and less partying…you think?” Ryan laughed jokingly.

“I know, but not everyone is dating the “out and proud” Joel Masterson,” She laughed making air quotes. “I’m still on the market.” She retorted teasingly.

“We’re not dating.” Ryan stated as fact, “We’re just friends.”

“Dude, I love him. Out, proud and on the football team, I’d like to pat that ass after a touchdown.” She giggled.

Ryan sighed rolling his eyes toward the ceiling, “It’s not like that…he’s not like that.” Ryan replied defensively. Kennedy smiled at Ryan's ignorant devotion to defend Joel's honor.

“He is like that, Ryan, they all are.” She stated nonchalantly.

“What do you mean?” Ryan questioned as he closed his book.

“They’re football players, jocks...” She shrugged her shoulders as if it was obvious.

She leaned over and spoke quietly as if she was about to reveal some big secret.

“They’re restricted before each game to not have sex, it tires them out…weakens them, if you know what I mean.” She winked, causing Ryan to blush as he listened intently.

“Yeah, so after the game, it’s on and poppin'. The hot one with the red hair and those dreamy green eyes,” she sighed patting her hand over her heart. “He is the biggest whore of them all.”

“Emmett?” Ryan questioned disbelievingly.

“Yeah Emmett.” Kennedy confirmed, “Then there’s Tank, the big dude…all of them, they find some girl to hook up with after every game…Joel too.” She added. “Well… he finds some dude.” She laughed. “Hell, you’re the shit, Ryan. From what I’m told he doesn’t do freshmen.” She gestured with a shrug of the shoulder then added.

“I know Joel’s not interested in women, but what about Brye, he’s cute, why don’t you hook a girl up.” She nudged Ryan’s shoulder with her own.

“Brye is not interested in a relationship.” Ryan replied, which was not a total lie. What Ryan didn’t tell Kennedy was Brye thought she was a freak and to quote him, “He wouldn't touch her with someone else’s dick.”

“Neither am I.” She laughed. “Anyway, Ryan, I need to get going, thanks for studying with me.” Kennedy stood up and gathered her books together. “Him…" she nodded to the handsome guy walking their way. “Now, I would totally do him.” She leaned over and whispered in Ryan’s ear. “But I hear he’s exclusively Joel’s, their open relationship is one sided, if you catch my drift.”

Ryan peeked around her to see Jace walking their way. He sighed hoping he would just keep walking, with no such luck.

“Ryan…right?” Jace stopped at the table and pointed to the blond.

Um…yeah.” Ryan answered with a confused gaze. Kennedy looked from Jace to Ryan then back to Jace, raising her eyes suggestively as she stood behind him.

“Well, Ryan,” she cleared her throat. “I’m gonna get going…see you later?” She asked.

“Yeah…sure.” Ryan replied slowly, his eyes still on Jace. Kennedy waved 'bye' and headed out of the student lounge. Jace smiled as he watched her leave, before turning his attention back to Ryan.

“So…” He sat down in the seat vacated by Kennedy. “How’s it going?” He asked sounding sincere.

“Good.” Ryan answered hesitantly.

“Good…” Jace nodded toward the book Ryan’s hand was resting on. “Greek Mythology…huh?” Jace slid the book over to him and started flipping through the pagers absent mindedly, causing Ryan to wonder what he really wanted.

“Yeah,” Ryan replied eyeing suspiciously.

“Eros, the god of love, lust... and sex.” Jace put emphasis on the word sex. He closed the book and slid it back over to Ryan. “You know, Ryan, I love Greek Mythology. I aced the class; if you need any help just let me know.” He smiled pressing his lips together.

Okaay…thanks.”

“So did you have fun at the party?” Jace inquired as he leaned back in his chair crossing one leg over the other.

Ryan nodded. “Yeah, it was cool.”

“So, Joel and you hit it off huh?” Jace asked rhetorically. Ryan opened his mouth to speak, but Jace stopped him. “Of course you did.” Jace answered his own question with a sheepish grin.

“Joel is nice, I like him.” Ryan said innocently.

“Nice…”Jace gave a dark laugh. “Joel and nice… they don’t go together. Naughty…that’s more like my Joel.”

My Joel…" Ryan thought drawing his brows together. “Your Joel?” Ryan questioned.

“Well…not 'my' Joel, per say.” Jace used air quotes. “But you know what I mean.” He smiled with a click of the tongue.

“No…actually I don’t.” Ryan leaned back crossing his arms over his chest defensively.

Jace laughed mockingly. “Chill, Ryan, you seem like a nice kid, and I just don’t want you to think what happened between you two meant anything to him.”

Ryan was taken aback by the statement and questioned Jace. “What are you talking about?”

“I’m just saying Joel and I have a history together. He’s notorious for playing around, but he always comes back home, I don’t want you to get caught up in that one night with him that’s all.”

“Get caught up….?” Ryan questioned. “Why would you think that?”

“Well, I know Joel and I know how charming he can be. When he’s with you he has a way of making you feel…” Jace paused, “Special, as if you’re the only one when in reality you’re the only one at the time.”

“I didn’t get that from Joel.” Ryan stated, then asked, “Why would he play around, if you guys are in a relationship…more importantly why do you take him back?” Ryan challenged.

Why this little mother fucker… is challenging me.” Jace thought. He repositioned himself in his seat before speaking.

“Because I know him…I understand him. First of all, Joel doesn’t do 'relationships,' he just can’t commit. Don’t get it twisted, Ryan, he’ll never be all yours, he thinks he’s too young to settle for one guy.” Jace stated with malice in his voice. Jace was thinking Ryan would be as easy as the others and back down and when he didn’t this aggravated him greatly.

“Well, thanks for the heads up Jace.” Ryan said as he picked up his books. “I’ll see you around.” He gave a fake smile leaving Jace sitting at the table speechless. Ryan walked away feeling un-nerved, but he put up a good front, hoping Jace couldn’t see that he was getting to him. The Joel he spent time with was not the Joel Jace and Kennedy made him out to be… cold, callus and only after one thing…a good time. Ryan sighed heavily as he made his way back to his dorm.

~*~*~Meanwhile

This was it. The last time Brye would ever trust Jaxson to find a girl for him. There have been a few mishaps already. There was the one who, after one date confessed her undying love and wanted to have his babies. Then, there was the date that landed Byre in jail; he could not forget the shopping date from hell with the Kleptomaniac. All the charges against him were dropped, of course, but yeah…Jaxson left out that important piece of information about her.

And foolish Brye knew it was time to stop being foolish. So, as he stepped into the coffee shop, expressionless, bleak and resentful, he went straight to the register and ordered a coffee; black. As he waited for his drink, he leaned back against the counter and scanned the area. The shop wasn’t as full as it usually was, and for that, he was glad.

“Sir, your coffee,” A woman said from behind the counter. Brye instantly turned around to see his coffee being shoved in his face and grabbed it.

“Thank you,” He said as he looked down at his coffee.

“No problem,” the woman said. Her voice was light and airy, like wind chimes. Brye couldn’t help but look up and his eyes connected with beautiful, emerald ones. He stepped back a little as his breath hitched. She was beautiful. Her skin was a light-medium color; you could tell she was biracial. Her hair fell in long ringlets down her back and she had full lips and a pearly white smile.

“T-thank you,” Brye stuttered and the woman giggled.

“You already said that, but you’re welcome.” She laughed lightly. “Is there anything else I can get you?” She offered. Brye shook his head.

“Actually, I’m meeting someone,” he said. The woman raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

“Really?” She asked. “What’s your name?”

“Brye,” He answered. “What about you?”

“Olivia,” She stuck her hand out. “Nice to meet you, Brye, Jaxson told me a lot of things about you. Especially how funny you are.” Olivia giggled. Realization struck Brye as he understood that this was the date he was supposed to meet.

“Olivia?” He asked, still shocked. She giggled and nodded her head quickly.

“Wow, you are funny,” Olivia commented.

“You’re beautiful,” Brye mumbled.

“What?” Olivia asked in confusion. Brye’s eyes widened and he shook his head to clear his thoughts.

“I said that it’s wonderful that you think that,” He covered. They then both stood there in silence, neither knowing what to say. Brye was still waiting for something bad to happen. There was just no way that this woman that worked at the coffee shop could be so perfect.

“Well, my shift ends in a few minutes, so… maybe we could sit down and talk?” Olivia offered.

“Yeah, that would be cool,” Brye said smoothly and smiled. “I’ll just, uh, take my coffee and find a table.” He said and left. He sat down at a two-seater, square table and took a quiet sip of his coffee. The few minutes passed quickly, and Olivia swiftly slung off her apron and sat down at the table with Brye.

“So, Brye, come here often?” She asked teasingly.

“That is the worst pick-up line ever,” Brye laughed. Olivia blushed and shrugged.

“Hey it broke the ice…”

“That it did,” Brye chuckled. “But, it should have been me asking that.”

“Maybe….” Olivia contemplated. “But, I’m glad you didn’t. You don’t know how many times guys have used those lines on me.” She grimaced.

“Note to self: never use pick-up lines.” Brye said jokingly. They were silent for a while before finally they both burst into a fit of laughter that had the few customers in the shop looking at them in annoyance and admiration.

“So, what do you like to do in your free time?” Olivia asked once she calmed down.

“Well, considering my classes, I don’t have very much free time on my hands. When I do, though, I like to hang with my friends and maybe just chill on my own. It depends on what I’m feeling that day.” Brye answered.

“I totally understand,” Olivia said with a bright smile. “When I still lived at home, my parents used to call me a homebody. I rarely went out and I was okay with that. I just liked to chill at home and read a good book or listen to some good music.” She said. “Oh! And when I received an iPod for Christmas, I was constantly listening to it. It was like an appendage.”

“Really? What kind of music do you like?” Brye asked with interest.

“Well, I listen to a lot of things from different genres. I like modern and sometimes I listen to 80s and 90s music. Anything with a good beat is nice.” Olivia answered.

“Wow, same here!” Brye said. “Do you like movies?” He asked.

“I love movies!” Olivia exclaimed. “Unfortunately, the last movie I saw in theaters was Transformers.”

“That was a year ago.” Brye pointed out.

“Exactly. Shows you how much I get out.” Olivia said.

“Well, my friends and I are planning on going to the movies to night to see Robin Hood. And I know this is last minute, but would you like to go?” Brye asked.

“Sure, I’d love too!” Olivia smiled. “I love Russell Crowe.”

This date was turning out to be great, more than great, actually. Brye couldn’t believe his luck… and that’s the reason why he was still in doubt. He was in awe of this woman. He couldn’t believe that nothing had gone wrong yet. But just to make sure… “Where does Norwegian fish come from?”

“Norway …” Olivia answered slowly, a little bewildered.

“Are calories good for the body?” He asked.

“Of course, they are the energy that gets burned off when you exercise.”

“Do you in any way associate yourself with clubbing?”

“No…” Olivia answered with a perturbed giggle.

“How old are you?”

“Eighteen…” Olivia squinted at him. “Why are you asking me all of these-”

“No reason!” Brye exclaimed quickly, changing the subject. “So about that movie did you want us to pick you up?”

“No that’s okay; I’ll meet you there, which theater and what time?”

~*~*~ Later that afternoon.

“Oh…hey Jaxson what’s up, where’s Joel?”

“He’s in there.” Jaxson pointed behind him to his and Joel’s dorm room. “I think he is heading out.” Jaxson added as he walked briskly down the corridor.

“Thanks…” Jace nodded making his way down the hall. He knocked lightly on the door and waited.

“It’s open.” He heard Joel call out.

“Hey…” Jace said as he entered the room.

“What’s up, Jace?” Joel asked zipping up his jeans.

“Jaxson said you were heading out, where you going?”

"Going to the movies.” Joel answered as he ran his belt through the loops on his jeans.

“Oh…you got a date?” Jace asked shyly as he slowly walked over to the brunette.

“A date?” Joel laughed.

“You know, Joel; I can’t remember the last time we hung out.” Jace said as he helped Joel fasten the belt buckle.

“We hang out all the time.” Joel pointed out.

“I said hang out…not hook up.” Jace corrected him.

“Jace…” Joel placed his hands on his shoulders looking into his hazel eyes. “For the past three years, we’ve never hung out…we just hook up.” Joel released Jace and walked over to the closet grabbing his black Air Force Ones.

Jace inhaled deeply, glaring at Joel. “That’s just it; I know we said it was nothing serious between us…”

“Not to mention, when we started this you were stepping out on…what was his name?”

“Dale…” Jace sighed he hated when Joel brought up Dale.

“Yeah…that’s it Dale.” Joel snapped his fingers. “How could I forget good old Dale?” Joel smirked. “We almost got caught a couple of times didn’t we…wait we did get caught.” Joel chuckled.

“It’s not funny, I cared about Dale.” Jace said trying to sound sincere.

“Really, I couldn’t tell.” Joel replied as he tied up his shoe.

“Touché…” Jace nodded, “Well, what if I told you I wanted to try it with you?”

Joel shook his head and laughed raising one eyebrow. “Seriously?”

“Yeah…I mean we’re good together.”

“Sexually,” Joel pointed out.

“It could work,” Jace said now standing in front of Joel. “I mean, if we want it too.” He whispered into Joel’s ear as he kissed it.

Joel’s breath hitched. “Um…Jace, I’ve got to go.” He closed his eyes getting lost in the moment, slowly licking his lips as he felt Jace’s tongue caressing his neck right behind his ear.

He tugged at Joel’s shirt, pulling out from his jeans running his hand up Joel’s chest massaging it firmly as his lips made their way to Joel’s mouth launching an all out attack on his senses. He and Joel had been messing around long enough for Jace to know how to arouse him.

Um…Mmmm” Joel let out a strangled moan as he allowed Jace’s tongue enter his mouth. They kissed heatedly as Jace backed Joel to the bed, his hands racking over Joel’s body trying to pull Joel's shirt over his head. “No…no…no… no” Joel struggled to speak between their tongues fiercely battling for dominance.

Joeellll…” Jace moaned into Joel mouth.

Suddenly the thought of Ryan invaded his mind “Stop…” Joel pulled away abruptly.

“Oh…come on Joel, you know you want me.” Jace breathed heavily tickling Joel’s ear with his tongue.

“I can’t…”

“Why?” Jace wined with pleading eyes.

“I just can’t.” Joel held Jace off, “Ryan…” He stopped.

“Ryan…Ryan what?” Jace asked heatedly.

“Come on, I’m gonna be late.” Joel said grabbing his jacket as he walked to the door and opened it motioning for Jace to leave.

“Okay…okay.” Jace smiled devilishly as he made his was toward the door. “You know, I saw Ryan today.” Peaking Joel’s curiosity,

“Really?” Joel’s eyes widen with surprised. “What did you say to him?” Joel asked in an elevated tone.

“Don’t worry,” Jace threw his hands in the air fringing innocence. “We talked Greek Mythology that’s all…I offered my assistance, I know how hard that class can be.” He smiled.

Joel eyed him suspiciously, “Stay away from Ryan.” He said firmly. Joel knew how cunning and manipulative Jace could be and he didn’t want Ryan to get hurt.

“Don’t worry, Joel, I’m not going to bother your little boy toy.”

“It’s not like that.” Joel defended, than stated, “But Ryan is none of your business, you understand me?”

“Sir…yes sir.” Jace saluted jokingly. Joel just shook his head distrustingly???before walking away, leaving Jace standing in the hall. Jace watched until Joel was out of sight. He sighed heavily and pulled out his cell. He pressed his lips tightly together as he scanned his contacts before making his selection. He peered down the hall making sure the coast was clear.

“Hey, it’s me.” He spoke quietly into the phone. “I was thinking about what we talked about and I want to do it.” He said as he listened intently to the person on the other end.

“Yeah I understand, but you understand, I don’t want him hurt badly, you’ve gotta promise me that.” He spoke adamantly.

“Okay…” He said hesitantly, “I trust you to do the job right.” He stated then listened giving a slow nod that he understood what was being said. “Don’t worry, my word is good, you get what you want and I get what I want.” He smiled ending the call. He placed the phone in his pocket and sighed. He felt desperate... and a man that’s desperate will resort to desperate measures.

~*~*~

“So yeah, Ryan, she is amazing! I can’t wait for you to meet her.” Brye stated with excitement as he tucked his shirt into his jeans.

“Wow, that’s great! She soundsincredible." Ryan said and then chuckled. "What I can’t believe is Jaxson set it up after all the crazies.”

“Yeah I know…” Brye agreed thoughtfully. “I guess he saved the best for last.”

“I guess.” Ryan nodded. Byre could tell Ryan was a bit distracted. He walked over to his friend and placed his hand on his shoulder and sighed. Ryan had told him about his encounter Jace in the student lounge.

“Ryan, tonight is your first real date with Joel. You need to lighten up, don’t let Jace ruin it.”

“I know, I just….” Ryan left the statement hanging.

“You’re just letting him win.” Byre said as he sat down on the bed beside Ryan.

Ryan ran his fingers through his hair, biting nervously on the inside of his cheek.

“Listen, I know Joel is my brother,” Brye lowered his head trying to make eye contact with Ryan. “And I know that some of the things Jace and Kennedy told you are probably true, but you’ve gotta look at the source too. Not to mention, I would not have wanted you two together if I thought he would play games with you, Ryan.” Brye stated reassuringly. “I assure you anyone my brother’s been with know what they are getting into, he’s pretty straight up.”

“I know, its just I really like him, and I’m scared of how he makes me feel. Kind of like…Um, Jace said... like I’m the only one.” Ryan smiled sadly.

“Then ask him about it, tell him what Jace told you.” Byre said matter of factly.

“I don’t know…” Ryan sighed falling back on the bed.

Brye pulled Ryan back up to a sitting position. “Well, you better get ready because he will be here soon. We’re gonna have fun tonight.” Brye winked.

Ryan took his roommate’s advice. He got dressed very casually wearing a pair of faded jeans and a burgundy crew neck knit pullover shirt. He sat at his desk taking a few moments to jot some notes in his journal before Joel arrived. Ryan smiled as he watched Bryesing and dance around the room singing B.O.B’s ‘Nothing On You.’ Ryan shook his head and continued to write, knowing Brye must be thinking about Olivia. He was so engrossed in his writing, he didn’t notice Joel standing behind him.

Joel leaned over Ryan’s shoulder and whispered in a deep, sexy voice, “Hey you,” The warmth of Joel’s cinnamon laced breath tickled Ryan’s ear startling him.

“I’m sorry; I didn’t mean to frighten you.” Joel said apologetically as he stepped back.

“It’s okay.” Ryan replied with his shoulders still tightly drawn to his ears. "I just didn’t hear you come in, that’s all.” Ryan quickly closed his journal and put it back in the drawer.

“I gathered that.” Joel laughed as he pulled out Ryan’s chair helping him to stand. “You look….Um…great…" Joel said with a nervous cough. He then cleared his throat and pulled Ryan closer to him. "May I?” He asked, lowering his head slowly, a bit hesitantly, towards Ryan’s lips to kiss him.

Ryan tried to steady his breathing as he felt Joel’s arms wrap around his waist. The feeling was always the same... incredible. Ryan nodded slowly; bringing his face toward Joel’s, he closed his eyes as he felt Joel’s mouth against his, leaving him breathless. Ryan wondered if Joel could feel the pounding in his chest as their bodies touched.

“Um…guys I’m in the room.” Brye chuckled slapping his brother on the back. Ryan pulled away, with redden cheeks.

“Oh, hey little one,” Joel laughed, with his arms still wrapped around Ryan’s waist. “You ready?”

“Yep, I do have one request though.” Brye pointed out.

“Oh yeah, and what would that be?” Joel asked as he released Ryan.

“Okay…well I really like Olivia, and I don’t want you guys to embarrass me.”

“Embarrass you?” Joel repeated trying not to laugh.

“Yeah you know, I don’t want her to think I’m a dork.”

”But, you are a dork.” Ryan teased causing Joel to laugh.

“Don’t worry little brother, I won’t 'embarrass you, and I'll make sure the guys, especially Emmett, don't as well. It’s a good thing Jaxson is not coming, then you might need to be concerned.” Joel held his hands up in defense.

“You look nice.” Ryan complimented, Joel was wearing a fitted white hoodie under a hunter green army jacket with a pair of relaxed fitting stone washed jeans and black air force ones and a fresh hair cut for the occasion.

“Thank you.” Joel smiled looking into Ryan smoky brown eyes.

“Okay guys let’s go, Olivia is meeting us there and I don’t want to keep her waiting." Brye encouraged, trying to hustle them out the door.

"After you.” Joel motioned for Ryan to go ahead of him. “So," Joel looked at Brye. "Tell me all about the little woman.” He laughed as he closed the door behind them.

~*~*~next up...The big Date plus Joel makes an important decision regarding his relationship with Ryan.
Copyright © 2011 Naptowngirl; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The story flows really well and it's nicely paced. :2thumbs: The humour is good. :D

 

So Jace is desparate...not good news. I'm guessing Ryan is the intended victim of his plot. Have to wait and see.

Link to comment
On 08/30/2011 03:53 AM, Conner said:
The story flows really well and it's nicely paced. :2thumbs: The humour is good. :D

 

So Jace is desparate...not good news. I'm guessing Ryan is the intended victim of his plot. Have to wait and see.

Hey, Conner, *waves* Glad you're digging the story. You're right Jace is desparate. People do desparate things when they feel they're backed into a corner...just saying ;)
Link to comment

:pissed: @ Jace!

 

desperate or not.. he needs to BACK the hell OFF!

your writing is really captivating, cant wait for more...

Link to comment
On 02/27/2012 02:16 AM, Frostina said:
:pissed: @ Jace!

 

desperate or not.. he needs to BACK the hell OFF!

your writing is really captivating, cant wait for more...

Oh, Frostina, Jace is just getting started...Back off, of something he wants...Nawh not to mention he looks at Ryan like a little kid, totally out of his league... ;)
Link to comment

The plot thickens. Jace is a bit over the top, but assault now he is a criminal. That is a lot to throw away as a college student, but a lot worse has happened. We'll see...

 

Thanks,

 

Randy

Link to comment
On 03/22/2013 03:45 PM, johnnyjon1 said:
The plot thickens. Jace is a bit over the top, but assault now he is a criminal. That is a lot to throw away as a college student, but a lot worse has happened. We'll see...

 

Thanks,

 

Randy

Jace is a bit over the top, and you haven't seen nothing yet ;). I must tell you Randy this was one of my first stories and there was no beta so please bare with the errors. It's my intentions to go in and correct them all, just haven't gotten around to doing it... Again thanks so much for reading and replying, you've just made my day :D

 

Kim

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..