Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 3,643 Words
  • 18,465 Views
  • 1 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pussy Cat Pussy Cat - 15. Chapter 15

I grind my hips and lips against him and growl into his mouth. “If you don’t take me back to my room, I’m going to fuck you right here.” He’s completely shocked, I can tell. Maybe a hand on his balls will help him get the message.

Ooh I’m good, he didn’t expect that; not on the inside. When did I forget how wonderful it is to touch him; how soft and silky his skin is; how... “Fuck me Sar: fuck me now or I’m going to explode.”

Sar whimpers, especially when I slip past his balls. “For God’s sake will you...?”

Woah, Sar is fast and strong. Where’s he taking me? Oh thank God, not too far. I don’t even care where I am: what room we’re in; not that I get a chance to look around. Ouch. Touché, Sar. Getting slammed into a wall like that hurts.

I can’t breathe properly. The bastard knocked the wind out of me. Well, he’s not going to get all his own way. This isn’t the first time our love making has turned into a fight. He’s strong but I’m all together and I’m still angry. Oh hell, I didn’t mean to hit him that hard. Now he’s the one who’s winded. Heh; how do you like that?

Shit – you are going to have to get some shirts that rip more easily. Ah well, that’s what claws are for. Ouch... “Get off me. You’re getting fat.” Oh, I love it when he touches me there, especially when he... oh yeah, oh yeah. If he keeps doing that then I am going to... nooooo, oh no, don’t stop.

But his chest feels so smooth and soft against mine. His nipples are hard and his lips... Oh fuck, I’m starting to shake. His lips are moving from my neck to behind my ear to... ah, ah, “Ah, ah, ah.” He knows how to get me balanced right on the edge of the bliss, sometimes for hours. This time I don’t want that. I hope he realises because... “Aoooo,” Cat howls as I fall over edge. “Mmmmm.” I’m shuddering and I don’t want to hurt him but I can’t help my claws coming out and I don’t mean to dig them in his back but I can’t... I can't...

“Aaahhh.” I’m not moving much now, I can’t: I’m too blissed. Sar is kicking off his trousers and his skin on my stomach paralyses me. I can’t move, I can’t think. Oh God, how does he get his hand between us and doing that so... Oh shit... oh shit I’m... I’m... “Sar...” The sound comes out as a whimper but he knows. I can feel him smile against my ear. He knows that a fight is not what I want now; not what I need. He always knows what I need.

Oh thank God... he’s moved his hand and he’s stopped... and my ear... and... Oh... I only tried to put my arms around him. I didn’t mean to dig my claws in. I didn’t mean to. Aw... Aw... I... oh, oh, I. I can’t breathe. Sar moved so fast. He’s so strong. He can hold my wrists pinned behind my head with only one hand.

His eyes are... the’re glowing and... and... he...he’s leaning over me... he... he’s... and I can’t breathe... I can’t... I like it when he rakes my chest with his right? I like it... I like it... but... but... and... and I... No... no Sar, please... please no...

I... I can’t move. He’s got... got his... leg over me and I... I can’t move. Can’t he see... see how much I’m shaking. Can’t he see... see my eyes. Oh hell... oh hell... oh HELL. It’s too... it’s too... I... I... I... “Noooooo!”

Sar wasn't expecting this, not this hard: Not this. “Get off me. Let me go, you bastard. Get OFF me.” Sar’s eyes go wide. I don’t see them. I don’t... register them. I just know that he lets go of my arms.

I can’t stop myself. I’m not fighting him; I’m fighting them. All I can see is a face leaning over me, feel pain. “Noooo.” My fangs are down, my claws fully out and I want to rip him, to tear him, to hurt him. I really want to hurt him, to sink my fangs into his jugular and tear his back to shreds. I want to tear him to pieces; I want to punish him for what he did to me. I want to tear the memories out of my mind: to give back the pain he... they...

“Glory! Please... please...” It’s Sar. He sounds... sounds... How did I get here? Why am I on top of Sar? Why is he looking at me like that? Where did all the blood come from? Oh God, no. My claws are buried in his shoulder and I have to tug to get them out. No, no, no. I just want to curl up and cover my face. I can’t look at him. I can't face him.

“Glory,” he says softly and there is something... have to look up. He’s sitting up and he looks shocked; so am I. There is blood running down his arm and scratches across his face and chest. I did that.

“No, no, don’t come near me. Don’t touch me.” No, I can’t let him touch me. I know he isn't going to hurt me; not like I hurt him. I feel sick. I feel...

“Glory, I’m so sorry.”

What? Why is he being so gentle? Why is HE saying sorry “No; don’t come any closer. Please don’t come any closer.”

“I shouldn’t have held you down. I should have known it would have scared you. I’m really sorry. Please let me hold you.” Is that why? Is that why I did it, why I hurt him? Was it a flashback to what they did to me? If it is will it happen again? What if...?

Ohhhhh, the touch of his hand, the feel of his arms around me... it always feels so good and right now it feels like heaven, even if they are slippery with blood.

“I hurt you.”

“I’ll heal. It’s nothing.”

“But I hurt you.”

“Not as much as you were hurt.” There isn't any anger in his eyes. They’re soft and bright.

Oh. “You’re crying.”

“I’m crying because I hurt you again. I stood next to you in that room and heard you scream and then I came in here and hurt you. I should have known.”

“How could you have known? I didn’t know.” I let myself relax, just a little, sinking down to half sit on his lap, with his arm supporting my shoulder and lower back. I'm so tired and my eyes are heavy. Maybe he thinks I'm being sexy when I blink up at him through my lashes but it isn't that at all.

I close my eyes when his hand touches my face. It ruffles the little downy hairs on my cheek and it feels so good, so sexy. I relax a little more. If I turn my head a tiny bit, angling it and. Aahh. It’s just a little touch; a soft brush over the fur, but I relax all the way and start to...

“Glory.” I don’t want to be involved in a discussion that starts with Sar’s voice sounding like that. His eyes are serious. Maybe I should have kept my eyes closed. “Maybe we should go back...”

“Maybe.”

“Maybe, may...be...” He’s losing focus because I’m brushing his chest with the tips of my fingers, moving lower. I love to make him sigh. Sliding down I lap at the blood on his chest. Mmm, it tastes good. I let my fangs lightly scrape the scratches. All vampires produce healing saliva to close up the puncture wounds we make when feeding.

“Ssh...” I whisper as I work it into the wounds with my tongue. Mmm he tastes good.

It takes some work to get his back against the wall but it’s easier, then, to lick his chest while he... oh yeah. Be careful, Sar, don’t send me into the bliss or I won't be able to. Mmmm... mmmm. No, focus Glory; you’ve royally fucked up and now you have to put it right.

Sar’s hands fall away. He’s moaning softly but I know it’s not with pain. He likes me to tease his belly button, to send my tongue flicking in and then the tips of my fangs lightly grazing the skin.

Somewhere I forget why I am doing this; I forget that I need to make amends for something I’ve done and as soon as it becomes free and natural, Cat starts to purr. Ohhh this is good; resting my cheek against his soft belly and breathing in his scent. “Oh, Sar.”

His hand finds my ear again and strokes the soft fur making the purring deepen. I lap at the base of his shaft and it twitches. His fingers run through my hair, massaging the back of my head down to the top of my neck. Little shivers run up and down my back.

“Glory,” he says softly, stroking my ear gently, not enough to approach the bliss. “Please... can I make love to you?” I freeze. It’s not that I don’t want him to; it’s just that I’m afraid of what I’ll do to him.

“I’m afraid, Sar. I don’t want to hurt you.”

“You won't hurt me, Glory. I think you need this.”

I know he’s right. “Not here.”

“We’ll go back to our room.”

I don’t want to wait to pick up our clothes. I want to go now. I feel exhausted. The headache is still pounding behind my eyes, my mouth is dry and my heart pounding after what just happened. I feel nauseous, shocked and shaken and I just want to be home; in my own room.

“You’re cold, Glory.”

“I just want to go home.”

“You are home.”

“I don’t... it doesn’t feel like home here. I want to be in our room.”

“We will be, its not far. Wait here a minute.”

“What? Wait? Where?”

“It’s alright. I won't be long.”

“No, wait...”

The wooden door is cool under my cheek and still smells slightly of pine and polish. I feel so alone. I think, maybe, reaction is setting in because all my muscles are trembling and I feel really weepy. Great, I look so sexy with snot all over my face.

Fuck! I jump back to allow the door to swing open. It scared the crap out of me. How long has it been? It seems like only a moment.

“Here.” Where did Sar get that coat. He looks a lot better with a coat on; I can’t see the blood. “Oh, I’m sorry, you’re so cold. I should have though... Glory, are you alright?”

“I’m fine, Sar. I’m just really cold and I feel shaky. I suppose it was bound to happen after all that.”

“God I’m an idiot, I should have thought... You went through so much.”

“I did?”

“You don’t remember?”

“No.” Or do I? “Well... there were bits; impressions, only moments and there wasn’t much pain, at least it didn’t last long.” Even so I don’t like remembering. Snuggling in to Sar helps but the whole think makes me queasy. I’m still so shaky. It seem to be taking forever to get to our room.

“Glory?” There’s that strange tone of voice again.

“Do we have to talk?”

“No, I was just... How long do you think it took... that procedure?”

“I don’t know. It feels like a place somewhere between no time and forever. An hour? Two?”

“Stop a minute.”

“What? We’re almost there. Can't we...”

“You met them early yesterday afternoon. They’ve been working on you all night.”

“All night?” No wonder I feel so weak and tired.

“I was frightened, Glory. They tried so many things and nothing was working. There were so many times when you were in pain and I felt so helpless. I wanted to pick you up and cradle you in my arms and just chase the pain away but I couldn’t. I had to watch you go through it and not know what was going to happen.

“Sometimes you were right out of it and sometimes you were almost awake and the things you said scared me even more. It wasn't anything coherent but you must have been thinking you were back in the laboratory and sometimes I so wanted to leave the room. I was angry and sad and I wanted to kill someone. It was unbearable to think about what you’d been through.

“I swore that I would take care of you; that I would never let you be hurt again; that I would make you safe and make you feel safe... and then the first thing I did...”

“Sar... that wasn't you; that was me. I was the one who flipped. I felt... I needed to feel... I needed... something, and you tried to give it to me. I was the one who screwed it up.”

Oh. That took me by surprise. I’d walked all the way. Why did he think I needed to be picked up now? Oh... it wasn’t me who needed it. His breath is tickling my cheek. “Please, Glory, promise that you won’t take responsibility for what happened. It wasn’t your fault. After what had just happened I should have known better. It was all so fresh in your mind, so overwhelming. To be honest, after what you went through last night I’m surprised you’re still on your feet.”

“I’m not.” I really don’t care whose fault was what. I’m in Sar’s arms, breathing in his scent and Cat is purring. “You really are going to have to stop carrying me around or people will start to think there’s something seriously wrong with me. Maybe I should carry you around for a while.”

Sar laughs, a little ironically. “I’m too bloody proud. With Cat to the fore most of the time, being so playful and, if I’m being honest, somewhat immature, it’s easy to forget how strong you are. And I still have some issues with the age thing. It’s not always easy being in a relationship with a hormonal teenager.”

He said WHAT?! “I am NOT a hormonal teenager.”

“You are a teenager though, just a kid.”

“Not for much longer. Put me down this instant.” He’s teasing but there’s an edge to his voice. Ok... time for a talk. “You’ve said this before and I’m not having it grow to a relationship issue. We are bonded. End of story. We don’t have any choice about this and, frankly, I don’t want to. I love you completely and I know you love me. Ok, I’m still a teenager and you’re hundreds of years older... but you still look like a teenager.

“Given that half of me is made up of races that are very long lived I am expecting to be around for a couple of hundred years and after that I’ll have pretty much caught up. In the meantime, I am not a child. I know that Cat can be... is, very immature and Fey can be just as bad. Well, actually all of me is but I like it. I like to be giddy and excited all the time... because I can be; because for the first time in my life I’m safe. I guess that when I’ve got used to that I’ll calm down a bit but until then I am going to be like a hormonal teenager... so get used to it.”

Haha... that look is priceless. I let him open his mouth but I didn’t let the words come out. He’s even more shocked now. “Glory, put me down. Put me...”

That’s better. I feel him relax as I kiss him and finally his arms go around my neck. I remember how safe and comfortable I always feel when I am in his arms, listening to his heart, and when I break the kiss and look into his face he is so stunned and so... but then he smiles and his eyes are wide and I can see it. I can see that he feels that from me too and it makes me feel wonderful.

There is something about the usually cool and inscrutably Sartorian resting in my arms, his head against my chest, face tilted up to mine: something that brings a strong and unexpected wave of tenderness and... protectiveness.

“Mmmm. We should do this more often.”Oooh I love it when Sar sighs against my neck like that.

“I’m more than happy to. You’re the one who’s too proud to be seen in the arms of a kid.”

“Not anymore,” he hums.

I wonder how he manages to open the door so easily when he’s carrying me because I can’t. Oops, I almost dropped him. Hmm, oh there we go.

He looks so beautiful lying on the bed where I have just put him. Now I know why he likes carrying me. He’s even more beautiful because I laid him down and now...

The coats didn’t last long.

“No, where were we?”

“I don’t know and I don’t care. Let’s start again.”

Oh, I didn’t expect him to get straight into... Ahhh. Deep in the bliss I have no idea what he’s doing to my body but whatever it is it feels good... Oh...Oh... yes good... very good...very... Ahhh.

Mmm, “Sar? What...?”

“Sssh... Just relax and enjoy.”

“Oh...Ahh... What...?” Is there some reason I should be worried that he’s leaning over me like this? Is there...? Is there...? It’s Sar and... Oh yes... yes... I’m glad he let me out of the bliss for this. Oh god he’s blissing me out without touching the sensitive places. Oh God... Oh God. Aahh. He’s going so slowly, so slow... I can’t open my eyes; it feels so...so incredible. There is no feeling I have ever had that is so good as when Sar enters me while gently stroking my stomach. I ache with the beauty of it.

Oh Sar, don’t take it too long; I’m holding my breath and I can’t let it out until... Ohhh. It’s so right; so very right. When he’s inside me we’re not us anymore. There is only one of us and we seem to mirror each other. When I sigh, Sar sighs: when I moan, Sar moans; when I howl, Sar howls. But there is no howling today. Sar is gentle and slow and he makes me feel relaxed and loved.

It’s such a strange feeling when he lifts me up so I can rest my head on his shoulder as he moves inside me. He’s so strong. I love to put my arms around him and... Ohhh... ohhh... Should I feel something bad when he touches my back there? Why the hell do I think that? It’s... it’s...Mmm...mmm...mmm...AHH!

“Are you alright, Glory?”

“Am I? Am I alright? I’m shaking all over and I can’t open my eyes and my heart is shivering and my mouth is dry and... oh hell yes; yes I’m alright. I’m more than alright.

“I'm wonderful. I feel... I feel... full.”

“Full?” Ser chuckled. “You don’t feel full to me. I think you leaked all over my chest.”

“I didn’t leak, I overflowed.”

Sar holds me so close I can feel his heart beat. He is still inside me and I feel, again, that we are a single person. It’s not often that I can actually feel the bond but I can today. I can feel it really strongly. We have two hearts; two minds, but only one soul.

“I’m so full.”

“You are also cold. Let’s get under the blankets.”

“Oh no, can’t we stay like this for a little while?”

“Just a little while,” Sar murmurs and hugs me closer.

A little while is never enough and I don’t want to... but I am cold.

Well, I can’t deny that it is nice under the blankets. I’m warm and comfortable and cuddled up to Sar, listening to him sigh as I run my fingers over his sticky chest. It’s very bright in the room. The sunlight is streaming through the window and the whole room is a fishbowl full of glitter. I watch the sparkling motes swirl in the light beams; for a moment completely absorbed.

“What are you thinking about; you’re far away?”

“Beauty,” I murmur, turning my eyes back to his face. “It’s everywhere.”

Mmm, is there anything in the world that feels as good as the gentle touch of his fingers on my cheek?

“Oh yes; it is,” Sar says softly. “Are you feeling better now, less stressed?”

Am I? “Well, yes but...” I don’t know how to describe this shivery feeling that crawls through my insides when I think about what’s happened. Sometimes I feel as if no time has passed since I first met Felix?

“It’s all happened so fast.”

“Oh yes, it certainly has. That does tend to happen here.”

“Yes.” There’s always something going on in Sar’s... our house. People come and go and there’s always some kind of drama going on.

Speaking of which there seems to be some kind of disturbance in the corridor. “Shit.” Sar is sitting up next to me and puts his arm protectively around me. Someone or something seems to be trying to break through the door.

Hell! The door opens with such force that it slams into the wall. Oh God, what’s wrong with Rover? He looks awful. What’s happened?

He can barely speak he’s so out of breath. “Felix,” he gasps.

Copyright © 2011 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..