Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 3,034 Words
  • 2,523 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pussy Cat Pussy Cat - 4. Chapter 4

Cat sex included.

All thoughts of Felix have long since slipped from my mind. I am practically asleep, purring like crazy. I have my head buried in Sar’s lap, breathing his scent so deeply it’s drugging me. Sar isn’t even touching my ears any more. I feel like I’m floating. The gentle motion of the car beneath me is adding to the general sense of unreality and disassociation.

“Glory?” a voice says gently.

“Mmm.”

“I thought you were asleep.”

“Almost.”

Mmm I rub my cheek gently against his belly and feel the muscles twitch. Although it is so warm and comfortable I just have to open my eyes and look up at him. He is smiling such a gentle smile but there is something there, behind it, something that makes my heart race. I can’t help but return the smile and Cat purrs and stretches.

I’m too sleepy for sudden movements or passion. I rub my cheek on his thigh and purr. Ohhh he smells good... and his fingers burrowing into my hair almost make me choke. Ooh; Ooh... he’s going to touch my ear... he’s going to... No... no Sar... I don’t want... Mmmm.

“You’re so sweet and beautiful and so goddamn sexy when you’re sleepy. Cat is always close to the surface when you are comfortable and sleepy.”

“Cat is always close to the surface.”

“He sure is... and Cat likes to play doesn’t he?”

I recognise that tone, especially when slides his fingers all the way thought my hair and starts to massage the back of my neck.

“Oh yeah... Cat likes to play. Are you going to give me some balls of yarn?”

“I don’t have any yarn.”

Oh, so that’s the way we’re going to play it is it? It takes almost too much effort to drag myself up onto his lap and put my arms around his neck, but it is so worth it. He has his arms around me; one in the small of my back and the other just below my aripa caz. He is so strong. Letting myself relax into his hold, I throw my head back.

Now that I don’t hate my hair anymore because it isn’t marking me out as something worthy only of death, I love the feel of it falling down my back; the heavy weight of it cascading over my shoulders. Yeah... okay, I’m a little vain about it.

The gesture I’m making is about more than my hair though... much more. I'm showing my total and utter faith in him. I’m baring my throat to a vampire and I know beyond any doubt that the only thing he is going to do to is it... Oh... oh yeah... Oh God those little kisses drive me wild. “Ah...ah...”

“Do you like that Glory?” he whispers against my neck where his sharp teeth are nipping me gently. He never draws blood, never; not even a tiny drop. But oh God, I love it when he bites me. I can’t answer him; I’ve lost the power of speech, especially because he’s nipped up my throat and is now.... oh... oh... now... now he’s....

“You’re so cute when you whimper like that. I love the way you melt when I touch your ears and when I do... this...”

I wish he’d warned me he was going to do that then I would have... “Ooooh...”

No... no, don’t stop; don’t push me away... don’t... Oh, well that’s different; that’s okay. If he wants to take off his clothes who am I to complain? But I bet I can get naked more quickly than he can.

“Easy, tiger,” he laughs, sliding out of his trousers in that smooth, elegant way he has. There’s absolutely nothing elegant about Cat. Cat is a sensual being, always, but when it comes to sex it isn’t about sensuality, it isn’t about elegance or finesse. Cat doesn’t do sex he does fucking... end of... as fast and as wild as possible. And then it’s all over and he can get back to purring again. Cats are like that and Cat is always in control of sex... unless I work really hard at it. That’s one thing Sar has been teaching me.

I can’t wait until he finishes. He’s too slow. What does it matter if his trousers get snagged or the buttons pop... Oh fuck... “Let me...” Quick, before he can stop me. Cat is gleeful as I tear off his shirt. The sound of buttons popping and cloth tearing is music to my ears. Sar laughs and lets his head fall back.

Oh God I love his body. Oh God, Oh God... he looks beautiful; feels beautiful; smells beautiful. Cat wants to spike him and get into the fucking frenzy as quickly as possible but the rest of me has learned to leash... is learning to leash. That part allows me to lick my way up his body and nip at his nipples without having to lock my legs around him and try to pin him down with my teeth in the back of his neck. Cat is such a creature of instinct.

I am quite pleased with how controlled I am. I even manage to sit across his lap and press my body against his and kiss him. That isn’t easy. Cat is howling at me and it is almost painful to keep myself focussed on pleasing Sar and not just taking what I want and what I need.

In the early days of our relationship sex didn’t last long and was often more like a fight than a fuck. I have come away from sex with bruises, cuts and even broken bones. Vampires are control freaks and like to be in control. Cats are creatures of pure instinct but also like to be in control. As cat has been the part of me which has been dominant during sex it meant constant power struggles and vicious couplings.

And then we began to work together, training cat to take a back seat, allowing me to concentrate on pleasing Sar instead of taking only what I want. In return Sar is learning to give up some of his own control and not only to allow me to please him but also allowing himself to please me, without having to always be in control

Sar is like a sponge. He soaks up my emotions and seems to anticipate what I want and what I need before I know myself. He knows how hard I try to give him all I can and he also knows that there are times when he shouldn’t accept it.

Holding me pressed against him Sar runs his fingers through my hair and I let my head fall back, purring. Oh, his lips on my throat send sparks through me. Oh shit... I can’t... I can’t concentrate when...when...

“S...Sa...Sar, don’t... not the ear, I...I can’t...Oh...oh no, no, no...Awoooo.”

There are times, not many times but still there are times, when instead of dropping Cat into the bliss, a certain combination of physical sensation including the caressing of my ears, heightens cat’s senses to the point where he has to let it out with a howl or explode. Sar appears to have nailed the exact combination because he seems to be able to evoke this state whenever he wants. I don’t mind; because when he does I know that this time is going to be all about me. I can stop holding Cat back and let him go. I can totally relax and let Sar do whatever he wants to me and he won’t expect a thing back.

It’s not that I don’t want to give anything back; or even that I don’t love to... but it’s a struggle to stay grounded in the moment and sometimes it’s good to just lie back and let it happen. So I do.

As soon as the howl comes Sar changes. It’s not that he’s not gentle but... but oh...oh... How did I get to be lying down? I don’t remember. How did I...oh...oh Sar. He does the most wonderful things to me. He’s only blowing on me but it makes me feel... I feel... I... Arching his back Cat howls again, writhing in an attempt to get closer to the source of this wonderful feeling. Of course, I could open my eyes and see but... Ooooohhhh... that’s good.

“Look at me, Glory,” Sar whispers and I try, I really do, but he’s stopped blowing on me and now he’s stroking my belly and it... and I... and...

“Nnnghhh.”

“Come on, Glory; I want to see your beautiful eyes.” Well he gets to see half of them, but they can’t seem to focus on him. I can hear him laughing. I know he’s not laughing at me. He’s laughing because he loves what he’s doing to me... so do I; oh so do I.

Sar’s stroking is getting stronger, more massaging than stroking and Cat starts to growl. My arms reach for him and my claws extend and retract into his back. I may be drawing blood. I really don’t care.

“You are so good, little cat. Even when you are not trying you make me feel so good.” Sar’s words are whispered into my ear and the growls turn to purrs. Cat arches his back so hard I almost throw Sar off. I hadn’t realised he was on top of me. My claws are still digging into him but he doesn’t seem to mind. “Oh hell, little cat, how can I love someone so much? How can I get so much pleasure from giving it to you? How can I want you so badly? You make me lose control and when I feel out of control I get angry and when I’m angry I’m brutal and cold but with you I can’t be cold; you make me want to cherish you, to protect you, to please you. I have never felt like this before. Oh God you drive me wild.”

I don’t know what he’s saying: I don’t care. It’s the words; the words wash over me, the tickle of his breath makes me purr and purr and purr. I know I’m on the edge; it’s hard to catch my breath. One minute I start to relax and the next I’m panting again. I’m getting light headed and totally disoriented. I don’t know which way is up or down and I don’t care.

Oh fuck...fuck...holy shit...fuck... He doesn’t usually enter me this hard and this fast. He’s like a... like a cat and... Cat responds. This time I lift him off the seat and with anyone else I would have tipped them onto the floor. He’s ready for me though. He pulls me hard against him and I wind one leg around him, the other is pinned between his body and the back of the seat.

Sar rakes his hands through my hair which is tumbling backwards from my head which has fallen back so far I can’t swallow. “Ow...” He grabs my hair in a fist and pulls my head up to kiss me roughly. I like rough; Cat loves it. Cat arches even further and thrusts his hips onto him and snarls. Sar laughs again.

“Easy, little cat.” He’s panting too and the knowledge that he is losing control is too much for me. Cat starts to thrash, clawing at him, and Sar laughs again. “Oh no you don’t, little cat. I’m going to take you on a ride, I may be losing control of me but I have no intention of losing control of you.”

I want him to stop talking. I need him to stop talking. I need him to... to... “Aahhh...aahh...” My mind is slipping. I don’t know where I am. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know what’s happening to me. It’s so sudden and so intense... I can’t... I can’t... I can’t take this. I can’t stand it. I’m scared. I’m...

“Sshh pretty one. It’s alright. It’s alright, Glory, I’m here. It’s only me. Relax and let me take you all the way.”

“S...Sar...”

“Sshh.”

Is he whispering in my ear? Is he anywhere near my ear? Do I have an ear? Oh... ooohh... yeah I have an ear and I have a... have a... “Mmmm...” Wow; that’s it. I can’t... I can’t... There is no way I could open my eyes now. I’m only just about conscious. In fact I’m not even sure about that because... because it’s not just my ears now.

“Oh?” A huge shudder goes through me and I keep on shaking. I’m boneless, fluid like water. I can feel Sar move inside me although he is getting less smooth; less focused; less controlled. I don’t know if I can feel him shaking or if it is me or if it is both of us or if....

Tremors are radiating out from my back through my whole body and every part of me is on fire, but it’s a good fire: it’s such a good fire and it’s melting me.

Cat is howling. It’s strange because it doesn’t sound like me. It doesn’t sound like Cat... oh hell... it’s all of me. The intense grip of a phenomenal orgasm is beginning to release me and I am feeling...

“Shit.”

I’m beginning to realise that I am lying on my back across the seat and Sar has collapsed over me. It takes a while though... I might as well have been draped across the moon.

“Oh, Glory... the things you do to me.” Sar raises himself up on his arms and smiles down at me. Oh he’s so pretty; he’s wonderful; he’s so strong. He can quench me and inflame me at the same time. I love him so much and so fiercely it almost hurts.

“What are you thinking?” he asks lazily and I close my eyes, surrendering to the pleasure of his hand in my hair, massaging my scalp... carefully avoiding the ears.

“I love you.” It would take too much energy and focus to say any more and I think that about sums it up.

“I love you too, my Glorious wonder.”

Cat purrs as the backs of Sar’s fingers stroke down my cheek.

It seems that we have been here, like this for an eternity and no time at all. I might stay here forever... I couldn’t think of anything better.

“We’d better get dressed. You feel cold.”

Cracking open my eyes I grin at him. “Cold? No.” It’s still too much effort to speak. I am so sleepy and heavy and comfortable.

“I suppose it’s too much to expect you to get dressed.”

“Mmmm. No...” I grab for him as Sar lifts off me and for the first time I open my eyes all the way. He is still laughing at me.

“I need to get dressed. I have a certain reputation to maintain and we don’t know when I might be called upon for some reason.”

“Don’t want to.”

“Don’t want to what?”

“Don’t want to be cold and alone.”

“Hardly alone, I’m right here.”

My eyes are already getting heavy. Cat needs to sleep after sex and, given the chance, he has to.

“It’s alright Glory. I’ll only be a moment.”

And he is. I have never seen anyone who can get undressed or dressed as fast. He can’t do much with his shirt, I’ve pretty much shredded it. Wow... how did he manage to get that together like that? I should take a look... but I can’t be bothered.

“I’m not getting dressed.” It’s not my usual petulant complaint. It is a simple statement and Sar understands. Once he is dressed he slides in under me so that my head and shoulders are in his lap and he tucks a car rug tightly around me. His eyes, looking down at me, are glittering black and full of love and passion. There is a strange, breathless feeling in my chest, a fluttering in my stomach and I know that this is it... this is perfect. Oh no.

“Sar?”

“Oh dear. That tone never precedes anything good.”

“No.”

“Spit it out.”

I’m trying to scrape together enough focus to formulate the words, to define the vague concepts pushing through the fog. Sar understands and waits.

“Is this how Rover feels? Is this how he feels when he looks at Felix?”

Sar’s face turns grave and he answers thoughtfully. “Not yet. In the beginning it is too confusing to be this good. They have to get to know each other first. It’s never easy when there are two such different people.” His eyes grow distant for a moment. “Maybe that’s the purpose of the bond... to make sure our gene pool expands.” He shakes his head. “That is for another time. My answer for now is that I don’t know what will happen at the beginning; whether they will both feel the same way; whether there will be conflict to begin with; I would suspect that there would be. What I can say for sure is that at some time; now or later, or six months down the line, Rover will look at Felix like this and Felix will make him feel just like I am feeling right now.”

“How are you feeling?”

“I’m feeling like the luckiest man in the world... the luckiest man there has ever been in the world. I am feeling that I have been given a great gift and that I will treasure it until the end of time. I feel... I love you; that’s how I feel... I love you.”

“I love you too.”

I feel warm inside. It’s a warmth that starts in my heart and spreads through my whole body. Cat is purring manically and I can no longer stop the irresistible pull of sleep. Sar’s hands are gently combing through my hair and I’m getting so light I am lifting off the seat and the only things that are real are Sar’s hands and the only thing that...

Well it can't ALWAYS be stressful. There is a thread in my forum you know. Maybe one day one of you will find it.
Copyright © 2011 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 14
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Well it didn't advance the story much, but it did titillate to no end. Glory is a cat and Sar is captivated by him.

Link to comment
On 11/04/2011 02:57 AM, Daddydavek said:
Well it didn't advance the story much, but it did titillate to no end. Glory is a cat and Sar is captivated by him.
No, it didn't advance the story. It was pure self indulgence :) Don't worry, we get back to the story in the next chapter :) And there were a few little things in there that won't become relevant until later. Thanks, as always for the reivew
Link to comment

That was quite beautiful actually...I feel a little better about Glory again but sometimes it seems that Glory would be a better person if Cat wasn't so dominant...Cheers...Gary

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..