Jump to content
    Nephylim
  • Author
  • 3,470 Words
  • 2,950 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Pussy Cat Pussy Cat - 6. Chapter 6

Actually, I wish that Rover was still here. I feel awkward and I don’t know what to do. Ummm. “It’s okay, Felix; he’s gone. You’re safe; there’s only me.”

Slowly he lifts his head to look at me. “Safe? I don’t feel safe.”

I wonder if he can see me blush. “I’m sorry, but you keep running.”

“And you keep catching me.”

“It’s not safe out there for us.”

“It’s not safe here for me.”

“Well, I know it doesn’t feel like that. It didn’t feel like that for me in the beginning; but you get used to it.” I try to smile and be reassuring but... Oh, I find myself faced with two golden yellow eyes in a face that is partially blackened with smoke and streaked with tears, but even so is very, very pretty. Okay, so maybe I’m not so angry with him after all. How shallow am I? At least he’s stopped crying and he looks semi calm.

“Are you okay?”

“No. I feel like shit.”

“Oh.” What am I supposed to say now? “Do you want a shower?”

“What?” Why is he staring at me like that? You’d swear I had suggested a blow job. “Really? Seriously? After all this you want me to take a shower?”

“Whatever. I don’t ‘want’ you to. I thought it might make you feel better.”

“Oh.”

“Are you hungry?”

He considers carefully. “A little: they didn’t feed me too well; just enough to keep me in condition.”

“Then go and have a shower and I’ll get something to eat.”

“K.”

Oh well... I hold out my hand and he takes it reluctantly, getting lightly to his feet... very lightly.

“What kind of cat are you?”

“Huh?” First of all Felix looks surprised and then shakes his head, smiling. “The feline kind.”

“Haha. I know that but... you feel big.” The smile slips, I wonder why. “Yeah, definitely big. Panther?”

“No, panthers are black.”

“Ok... leopard?”

“No spots.”

“Cougar?”

“I’m not telling, so you may as well give up.”

“But why? What’s the big secret?”

He smiles and shrugs. “No secret,” but there is something...

Felix looks sad when I open the door and peer into the passage. Pixie is passing... of course; what a surprise. “Pixie, can you go and get us some food please.”

“You just ate.”

“It isn’t for me you idiot; it’s for Felix, so make it substantial.”

“Yessir.”

“Don’t you even trust me enough to leave me on my own for a few minutes?” Felix asks, sounding sulky. I smile to myself: as if.

“Are you crazy? I have never known anyone break so many promises.”

“Only once; the rest of the time I didn’t promise anything.”

“Hmm. Go shower, you stink.”

“I do not.” Wow. I got a genuine smile and it’s... Blinking I watch him as he stalks towards the bathroom. When he gets to the door he turns. “Do you know you’re naked?”

“I almost always am.”

Rover has a fire that is almost as big as mine. He has a rug too, but it’s not sheepskin; not as comfortable as mine. Still... it’s a fire and a rug. I can doze with one ear open. Mmmm, nice. Sleepy... sleepy. Oh, my open ear hears a door open. It’s not Felix; it’s Pixie.

“So where is he?”

“Who?”

“Yeah, yeah; like you don’t know. The whole house is buzzing. Enquiring minds need to know.”

“Enquiring minds can piss off and occupy themselves with something more useful.” I’m getting really tired of Pixie’s attitude.

Pixie grins and puts the food down on the table. With another grin he disappears. I haven’t realised it until now but whenever I’m with Pixie I always end up being royally pissed off. Oh right... is this what he calls ‘substantial’? Some of Fougue’s salad, a plate of hot crusty bread and a bowl of fruit? What’s he doing; trying to starve us. Never mind. I can’t help picking at the salad and bread.

Wow... wow... WOW. Felix is coming out of the bathroom, rubbing his hair with a towel. That boy is seriously hot. I can’t take my eyes off his coffee coloured skin and well developed muscles. Stop, Glory; move your eyes up...up... up... oh no; too far. Those eyes. Hmm... there’s something different about him. What is it? Oh right; that’s it... his hair. There are no feathers or rags in his hair: it’s sleek and smooth and now reaches to half way down his back. Wow, it’s as pretty as the rest of him: honey coloured and striped with darker stripes, some almost black.

“Nice hair.”

“Huh?” He is taken by surprised; embarrassed. He blushes a beautiful shade of pink, not lobster red like me.

“Your hair... it’s... it’s very... nice.”

“Oh... er... thanks. I’ve had it all my life.”

Bugger; he has a great sense of humour; that’s going to make it so much harder to hate him. I could so easily get to like him. But why not? Why not like him? Because of Rover? That’s not fair to either of them; I could at least try.

“What’s wrong?”

“Huh?”

“You were staring at me.”

“Oh no, no I wasn’t staring at you. I was thinking that’s all. I was far away.”

“I wish I was.” He sounds... strange, melancholy.

“Where? Back at the circus?”

There is such a strange look on his face; his eyes are sad. “Maybe.”

“Are you crazy?”

“Maybe.” Ah... the smile is back but it is only a small one and he still looks sad.

“Are you serious? Would you really like to be back at the circus?”

He looks so cute when he looks at me like that, biting his lip. I wish he didn’t look so sad. I wish I knew why. I get a tiny smile before he shakes his head and looks away. Maybe I should ask him to sit and be comfortable but he looks so adorable standing there half naked, taking little curious looks around.

“No, not really but at least I was safe there.”

“Safe? Safe when you were surrounded by people who wanted to kill you and who kept you locked in a cage?”

“It wasn’t like that.” He glances at me and that same melancholy seems to be eating at him. I can't believe that he would prefer to be back at the circus than here with us. Would I have been; back at the start? Gods no. “It really wasn’t like that; not all the time. It was for some but... not for me. I have... skills that were useful. I only spent some time in the cage.”

“Skills? What kind of skills?”

Shit. I almost take a step back; that anger burning in his eyes... at least it’s burned away the sadness. “Not that kind.”

Oh...right. “I didn’t say a word.”

“I’m not a whore.”

“Again... no speaking. I wasn’t accusing you of anything; I was just curious that’s all.”

He doesn’t say anything but I can see the anger leaking from him. “I’m an acrobat.”

“What?”

“Part of the circus has normal acts... tumblers, acrobats, tightrope walkers, trapeze... I did them all. That’s why... the hair; the costume...”

“Oh wow, that’s amazing. Ah right; that explains the hands. Did you really swing all the way up there and walk on a tightrope?” I can see it now. I can see that grace, that poise. I can easily imagine him doing flips and somersaults or swinging on a high wire. Would it be totally out of order to ask for a demonstration?

“What do you mean, hands?”

“Huh?”

“You said ‘that explains the hands’.”

“Oh, right.” Taking one hand in mine I turn it over, palm up. The skin is really, really soft. It’s so fine and beautiful it’s hard to believe that he has been on the run or in the circus for all of his life. I remember something that Sar said; something that I knew really. He said that it was very unusual for any Damphir to live to reach their teens let alone survive through them. I wonder what Felix has done or had to go through to have come this far.

I can’t help myself, I have to touch the warm, soft skin and I almost get lost in it. Oh hell, I am going to have to keep a tight rein on myself. It’s being with another cat. He’s bringing Cat so close to the surface that he’s in control all the time. He’s interested in three things... comfort (including food), fighting, and fucking. Well I am not going to fight him and I am only interested in eating part of him, so that leaves...

“Glory?”

“Sorry.” I run my fingers over the rough place on his palms.

“Oh yeah. I get that from all the practice on the bar.” When he raises his eyes and gives me that smile it is so easy to... but... No.

“Come and eat, you must be starving.”

“Oh... oh, ok.” He sounds disappointed. I wonder if it is for the same reason that I am disappointed. “I am hungry.” Now he sounds sad again, sad and kind of... lost. Oh god I want to touch him; to kiss away the sadness. Why the hell am I thinking that? I don’t even like him. I won’t like him. Ah hell... time to leap.

“Do you remember that were; the one who was here?”

“Yes.” He almost takes a step back. His eyes are wary and veiled. I guess he’s frightened. Sometimes it’s hard to remember that anyone would feel like that about Rover.

“Well...” Fuck, how do I tell someone who is clearly terrified of someone else that they are not, actually terrified of them but actually bonded to them and that he was going to be hopelessly in love just as soon as he stopped fighting? “Why are you so scared of him?”

“Are you kidding? Do you have any idea how much of my life I have spent running away from those things? It was a couple of them that brought me down for the circus hunters. I still have the scars.”

“Really?” No, Glory... it is really not appropriate to ask to see them right now. “But Rover’s different; he’s a friend.”

“More than a friend for you... but for me...”

“No, you don’t understand.” Sigh. Keep your head, Glory. I have never known anyone who can piss me off so fast, just by a tone of voice. “Do you remember when you were up on the mountain when you were unconscious and...?”

“Well, I’m hardly likely to remember anything that happened when I was unconscious am I?”

Deep breath. He’s getting irritated and his irritation is frustrating me which is irritating. “No. But there was this one time when you opened your eyes. Do you remember?”

I wonder why I haven’t noticed how cute Felix looks when he is frowning and confused, it’s not as if I haven’t had enough chance since I met him? “I don’t know. There is... I had a dream.”

“What did you dream of?”

“I... don’t know. I... I think... eyes.”

“Who’s eyes?”

“I don’t know,” he snaps. “I was asleep.”

Grrr, this is difficult. Why do I swing from wanting to kiss him to wanting to slap him so quickly? Would it help if he was... if he wasn’t... No, that’s not fair; it is as it is.

“Well, you know how I told you about how I bonded with Sar; about how, in the beginning we hated each other and resisted it?”

“Yeah,” he says warily. I smile when I think back.

“We fought it every step of the way; both of us. I thought I hated him. I was so scared. Right in the lion’s den. It was easier after Rover... after I made friends with him, but still...”

“What does this have to do with me?”

“I think you have bonded with Rover.” There, it’s out there. I feel relieved to have said it, but he is staring at me with anything but relief.

“Are you crazy? Me, bonded with...with a... a... dog?”

For fuck sake. “Calm down and listen.”

“No way. No way... I’m not...”

“Will you just shut up! Do you have any idea how frustrating you can be?”

He looks like I slapped him. So; let him. His eyes are wide with shock; they’re beautiful when they... so big and bright and golden.

“O...kay,” he says at last. “Brush my hair.”

“What?” That’s the last thing I expected.

“Brush my hair. It calms me. They used to do that when I was back at the circus; when I got really stressed... my friends.” Oh great; he’s sounding sad again.

“You had friends? Friends who locked you in a cage?”

“Yes... no; no the... the other performers and... others.”

“Oh yeah; great friends. So what were you getting stressed about? How to braid your hair? How many tumbles to take in the interval?” Oops... I think I went a little too far there because...

“I got stressed because...” He looks down, turning his head to hide his eyes. “There were... were more than one way in which I was expected to... perform. I needed to be focused when I was up on the wire.”

“I thought you said you weren’t a whore.” Oh great, why the fuck did I have to go and say that? What a jerk I am. “Look I... I didn’t mean...”

“Yeah you did.”

“Look... I’m not judging you.”

“Really? It sounds a lot like you are.”

“Why would I judge you when the same thing happened to me... and I didn’t have the acrobatics to distract me. I don’t remember what happened to me because I was drugged but I have... It’s like a dream but I remember... being touched, being... I’m not judging you Felix; trust me.”

“I’m sorry. I get...”

“Yeah, I know... so do I. I try not to think about it. Most of the time I do fine.”

He smiles at me and it’s the first time I feel that we’re actually connecting. I smile back and it seems to take him by surprise.

“Sit down.”

There is a brush on the dressing table and when Felix sits down I start to run it through his hair. It is quite tangled and I think I am making him more rather than less stressed.

“Aw.”

“Sorry.”

Mmm, it’s getting better now. I can’t believe how soft and sleek his hair is. It was so... full before. I don’t know what I thought it would be like when the stuff was taken out but I didn’t expect it to be so... perfect. As it dries the contrast is more marked. I’m so easily distracted and it feels nice to let the long, silky strands run through my hands. It’s a shiny honey gold and the stripes are chocolate brown and black. They’re different to mine but of the same kind. I reckon they’re tabby but he feels too... big.

His shoulders are broader than mine; his muscles more pronounced. I s--uppose that’s from the working out he did for his acrobatics. It is so easy to comb my fingers through and let them stroke the back of his neck. He doesn’t feel stressed now, not if the purring is anything to go by. Pull yourself together, Glory.

“Okay, explain.” His voice startles me and it’s probably just as well because I am beginning to notice that the smooth caramel skin across the shoulders is tight and fine and soft; and the muscles that move beneath it are smooth and...

“Sorry... When... when you were asleep Rover and some Council weres came to help take you down.” His head jerks up and, looking in the mirror I can see his eyes widen.”No... I didn’t mean like that... I meant take you down to the car.” With a sigh he relaxes and nods. “Rover took one look at you and went weird. You opened you eyes and just stared and then went back to sleep and Rover freaked. He almost killed the were who shot you and he insisted on carrying you all by himself with a stupid, soppy look on his face.

“Yeah right... a hungry look maybe.”

Alright... enough. This is too much for me to take. “Look, you fucking arsehole; I hated you for the way Rover was looking at you. He was mine. Even though it was stupid and unfair, and I have Sar, I was jealous and I hated you. Don’t you DARE throw that back in my face... in his.”

“But I don’t... I can’t...”

“Please Felix, give him a chance; just give him a chance.”

Felix shakes his head reflexively. “No way; not a were, no way.”

“Not just any were; my best friend; my soul brother.”

“Your fuck buddy, you mean.”

Right. That’s it. “Be careful, pussy cat. You are treading on very thin ice with me.”

“Thin ice? I’m already in the water and I’m drowning.”

His eyes look desperate and I feel like shit. I keep trying to remember what it was like for me but it was a long time ago and cat doesn’t like to remember hard times; there have been too many of them.

“I’m sorry.” I find that I am stroking his hair again, hoping to make him purr. “You don’t have to drown. All you have to do is climb on the raft with the rest of us.”

Felix turns to look at me with such a strange look in his eyes... and suddenly I am flying backwards with Felix on top of me. At first I think he is going to run again but this time running is the last thing on his mind.

The bastard cat knows my weak spots and as soon as my back hits the floor he straddles me and bends to lick my ear while twisting so he can stroke my belly. Oh fuck. I try to throw him off but he’s good; very good and my eyes are already fluttering wildly as the purring begins.

Felix is really going to town on my ears. He knows all the right spots; all the right... Ah... this is... this is... Somewhere in the middle of the explosion of feeling I surface a little to realise that he is not stroking my belly and my ears, but somewhere else. Oh no...no...no.

“No Felix, please noooo.” My words end in a moan and then I can't say and more; I can’t find any more words to say. I feel my purr vibrating through me and I’m sliding over the edge into the bliss.

Felix doesn’t purr; instead he has this deep rumbling growl which is the last sound I hear before all my surrounding melt away as my eyes roll and the bliss takes me.

Somewhere, deep in the bliss I feel Felix shift but I am too far gone to wonder or care what’s going on. Felix stops stroking me and deep in my bliss drugged mind I feel myself flipped as Felix continues his assault on my ears and neck from behind.

“No, no, no, no... Aahh.” He’s got his hand on the back of my neck. It is very firm and he is squeezing and pushing my face into the floor. Instinct kicks in and Cat is mewling, his back arching, hips rising.

“Aaaaoooo.” When he spikes me Cat howls. He’s a cat too and there is no finesse, no preparation, no foreplay. Sar has had to train me hard to rein in that instant, to slow down and consciously work at making sex a two way thing; even with me only one quarter cat it hasn’t been easy ad Felix is much, much more cat than me.

He smells strongly of musk and... and... Cat is uneasy again; I don’t know why but I... but I... I’m lost in the sensation, slamming back into Felix as he thrusts into me and we are both howling, panting and sweating. The more he sweats the more uneasy cat becomes, but I can’t focus because... Oh... Oh fuck... Oh God... oh...oh...oh.

Felix still has his hand on the back of my neck, pushing me down, but now he’s got his rhythm going he has a free hand and he is using it to rub my... Ah...ah... how...how did he know...how did he know? We climax at the same time and he is kneading my shoulders in a way that is half pleasure and half pain so when I cum I explode and the howl MUST have been heard all over the house.

Glory gets into so much trouble but this time I think he's really gone and done it
Copyright © 2011 Nephylim; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 16
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Cat, cattin with cat. Not surprising. Nor unexpected. But problematic. Rover. Sar. Sound of fecal material hitting the fan.

Link to comment
On 11/17/2011 04:16 AM, Daddydavek said:
Cat, cattin with cat. Not surprising. Nor unexpected. But problematic. Rover. Sar. Sound of fecal material hitting the fan.
Well, Glory tends to bring these problems on himself. He lets cat take the lead way too often.
Link to comment

Hot. Not unexpected. Yet, I'm still disappointed in Glory. Poor Rover is probably gonna feel betrayed. But then again, this is a different world form ours, so he might not. :/

Link to comment
On 11/11/2012 03:30 PM, SoullessCynner said:
Hot. Not unexpected. Yet, I'm still disappointed in Glory. Poor Rover is probably gonna feel betrayed. But then again, this is a different world form ours, so he might not. :/
It is a very different world. Rover is a wolf, Glory and Felix are cats. Cats and dogs relate very differently. For one thing they act totally according to instinct and aren't known for being monogamous. It's hard for Glory to not go for anything that lifts its tail at him and Felix isn't even accepting there is anything between him and Rover. It's an interesting mix
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

:o Oh boy...gone and done it, indeed! There are so many parallels to what Glory went through when he was rescued by Sar. I actually don't think Glory is too much to blame for the sex...Felix knew exactly how to manipulate him and Glory didn't have any control over Cat. He shouldn't have told Felix about the bond with Rover, though. It's too soon. He should have let it develop naturally, but that's not very cat-like, is it? I'm wondering about Felix's 'friends' at the circus...did he have someone he was in love with, perhaps? Only one way to find out! Onward...

Link to comment
On 03/20/2016 12:37 PM, Valkyrie said:

:o Oh boy...gone and done it, indeed! There are so many parallels to what Glory went through when he was rescued by Sar. I actually don't think Glory is too much to blame for the sex...Felix knew exactly how to manipulate him and Glory didn't have any control over Cat. He shouldn't have told Felix about the bond with Rover, though. It's too soon. He should have let it develop naturally, but that's not very cat-like, is it? I'm wondering about Felix's 'friends' at the circus...did he have someone he was in love with, perhaps? Only one way to find out! Onward...

The problem with cats is that they're very territorial and also sex oriented. There was always going to be trouble with two cats in the house

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..