Jump to content
    NightOwl88
  • Author
  • 4,777 Words
  • 5,149 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Max and Josh - 9. Trouble Brewing

Disclaimer: This story includes sexual and romantic situations between consenting individuals. Any allusion to illicit or illegal activity, sexual or otherwise, is used only for enhancement of the story line and not promotion thereof. Remember AIDS, HIV and other STDs are a very real threat, please always practice safe sex.

I can prove copyright on this story so please don't copy or remove this story for personal use without my permission.
****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

A QUICK WARNING!!!! In the coming chapters I will be expressing views of more violent sexual acts, but in no way do I condone rape, or forced sexual acts with unwilling partners in any way, shape, or form for such is the product of a diseased mind and should be punished, not condoned or admired. I include these events only to show the kind of destruction and strife it causes. Please forgive me if you find this offensive in anyway.

As I always say, I enjoy hearing everyone on any basis.
*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Max and Josh 09: Trouble brewing

Sunday afternoon passed by in a flash of music, food, singing, dancing and shouting.

Josh and Frank had shown up with Kylie on their heels just after his mom had left for work and Fay surprised them when she turned up on the doorstep with a six pack of sodas and a handful of CD'S

"I thought you guys might need these.” She said as she handed the stuff to Max as she walked in.

"Awesome. How did you know we were partying?" Max said handing the CDs to Kylie to go through.

"Kylie called and invited me last night. At least one of my friends has manners." Fay replied with a laugh as she hoped up on a barstool next to the counter.

"When did you guys meet?" Frank asked as he opened one of the sodas she had brought.

"In the locker room during gym." Kylie said as she put in one of Fay's CDs.

"Well Fay, get comfortable. There’s no way your leaving now." Max said, tossing her a soda.

"Let me call my folks and tell them I'll be here for awhile." She said, as Josh tossed the cordless to her.

"God they're paranoid!," She said angrily when she hung up, "Ever since I told them I was a lesbian they think I'm hooking up every time I go out."

Feeling guilty that he had been so wrapped up in his own situation Max apologized and asked her how things had gone.

After Fay filled in all the details, good and bad, and everyone offered her congrats and sympathy for her situation, the party got off great.

Everyone loosened up as the party and afternoon wore on. The funniest highlight of the party was when Fay and Kylie gave Frank a playful lap dance as he relaxed in the armchair. The fact that it was more comical then erotic only made Frank's beet red face and sweat drenched forehead all the funnier. Whether Kylie and Fay realized what they were doing or not, it still had Max and Josh about to laugh themselves off the couch. But Josh stopped laughing as they turned their attention to Max.

Josh was still feeling left over emotions from school and put a subtle but firm stop to it, telling the two of them that the only way Max was getting a lap dance was if it came from him.

This got everyone going, Josh included. So Kylie and Fay drug Josh upstairs to give him "lessons" while Frank and Max took care of cooking.

"Are you ever going to ask her out?" Max asked as he chopped up chicken for fajitas.

"Who?" Frank asked trying to play stupid.

"Well, Frank, there are only two girls upstairs, most likely making my boyfriend more red in the face then you ever thought about being. One of them is a lesbian and the other is tall, dark and beautiful. Which one do you think I'm talking about?" Max said as he scrapped the chicken off the cutting board and into a pan.

"I don't know man. I mean, she's so out of my league." Frank said in a defeated sort of tone.

"How is she out of your league?" Max asked tossing spices into the pan.

"Man, didn't you hear her when she talked about her family? She’s loaded! Her dad is some big shot stock broker, they live in that huge house down on Monroe Street, she has or can get the best of everything, why would she even give me a chance?” Frank asked in a defeated sort of way.

"OK, first, she may be rich but is she the typical little rich girl. No she’s not. Second, she lives in a big house. Big fucking deal. Finally, she would give you a chance because your cool, sweet, good looking, funny, and I think the way you helped out Tucker and Curtis won you a few points." Max said simply as he stirred up the chicken.

"You really think all that about me?" Frank asked awestruck.

"No, I don't think it, I know it," Max said, finally looking up from the pan and gripping Frank’s shoulder. "Go for it, trust me." He said, squeezing Franks shoulder.

"I do and I will." Frank said after swallowing the lump in his throat.

Max released Frank's shoulder and turned back to the food. He didn't notice as Frank wiped away the tears on his cheek.

They worked quietly for another ten minutes chopping tomatoes and lettuce, grating cheese, and everything else.

Just as they finished, Josh, Fay and Kylie came back to the living room. Both of them looked supremely amused, while poor Josh looked even more embarrassed than Frank had.

"Did you learn a lot in school baby boy?" Max asked when Josh came in the kitchen to get a drink.

"You'll see later on tonight." Josh said smacking Max on the ass.

"Ouch." Max said in mock pain rising up on his tiptoes when Josh smacked him.

"Get a room you two!" Fay yelled playfully from the living room.

Kylie and Frank just laughed.

"Is the food done yet? I'm starving?" Kylie yelled after everyone had gotten quiet.

"Yea, come on and get some grub.” Frank replied in mock annoyance.

As everyone ate and talked Frank tried to work up the courage to ask Kylie out. It wasn't until the two of them volunteered to do the dishes that he spoke up.

"Um, Kylie?" He began nervously.

"Yes, Frank." She replied looking at him.

Frank was quiet for a few seconds, paralyzed by her black eyes.

"Well, I was wondering, I know you’re new in town, and there’s not a lot in this place but I wondered if maybe we could go out sometime.” Frank finally managed to ask.

Kylie ducked her head shyly before responding.

"That’s sounds awesome. Is next weekend OK?"

"It’s perfect.” Frank said, and he felt himself blush under her dark gaze.

While Kylie and Frank talked about their upcoming date, Max and Josh filled Fay in on the past few weeks.

"I can't believe you guys went through all that in such a short time.” Fay said shaking her head in disbelief.

"Looking back on it, neither can I." Josh said turning in Max's arms to look at him.

"But what matters now is that we're all back together, friends and lovers.” Max said, tightening his arms around Josh's waist as Josh leaned into his chest.

"So what’s up with this Mannie guy and that group? I think we should check it out. We could meet a lot of people." Fay said with a smile and Max was sure that she was cruising for a new girlfriend.

"Yea, and we should probably let Curtis and Tucker know about it too." Kylie said as she and Frank sat down in the living room.

"Yea, that’s a good idea but I bet that they'll know about it soon enough. James said that they normally wait till someone has been outed before they're approached and I'm sure the whole school will know by Monday." Frank said, as he took a seat next to Kylie on the love seat.

They talked and joked for a few more hours till Fay finally declared that she had to get home before her parents went crazy.

"Same here.” Kylie echoed .

"I guess that makes three of us." Frank added.

"No, the night is young, stay awhile longer." Josh said, trying to be nice but he was glad that they were leaving.

"No, we all need to go. Plus I'm sure you guys will find ways to stay entertained." Fay said with a sly smile.

"Yea, and it’s a long walk for me. If I want to get home before midnight, I need to go now." Frank said as he pulled on his jacket.

"Where do you live at?" Kylie asked turning to Frank.

"Little place over on Corners Avenue, white house." Frank replied, scowling at the four mile walk ahead.

"That’s all the way down town. Why don't you just drive?" Kylie asked looking around for her keys.

"We don't have a car.” Frank said shortly.

"Why not?" Kylie asked, completely unaware that she had stumbled onto a subject that was best left alone.

She also missed the quick looks of apprehension that passed between Max, Josh and Fay. The three of them were silently praying that Frank didn't blow up like he normally did when his family situation was mentioned.

Frank did his best to stay calm as he spoke. He didn't like people knowing how pathetic his home situation was, especially not Kylie, but dodging the question didn't seem to be an option.

"My dad works graveyard shift on a factory loading dock. The pay is shit and the insurance is worse. What little we have left over after food and bills he puts into a collage fund for me. Not that it will do much good though."

No one said anything as Frank finished. The anger and shame in his voice was enough to keep everyone quiet. To the others, his situation wasn't new. They all knew it but never brought it up. Frank always went on the defensive if they did and if he got too upset he would get aggressive.

Not talking about it was safer for everyone involved…

"Corners’ isn't far off my drive home. Can I drop you off?" Kylie asked kindly as she tried to repair the damage she had inadvertently caused.

Frank didn't want Kylie to see where he lived. His place would look like a garage compared to where she lived, but then it would look that way compared to any of his friends’ houses. After a quick inner debate his hatred of long walks in the dark won out over his aversion of Kylie seeing where he lived and he accepted her offer. She would have to see it sooner or later anyway.

"You think it was a good idea to let her take him home, He looked pretty pissed?" Josh asked after everyone had left.

"I don't think we had much choice in the matter, but they'll be OK. Frank likes her too much to say or do anything, that's the only thing that kept him under control in the living room." Max said sitting on the couch opposite Josh.

"I wish there was some way we could help him out without him taking offense." Max spread his legs and pulled Josh between them.

Josh closed his as he leaned back against Max's chest and thought about it.

"Maybe we can," He said, sitting up to look at Max, "My dad was talking about interviewing new day shift supervisors at the factory he works at. Maybe we can get Frank to talk to his dad about going there."

"Good idea baby boy." Max replied.

Josh smiled to himself and once again leaned back against Max's chest.

"How was dinner with your grandparents Friday night?" Max asked wrapping his arms around Josh's waist.

"It was good. My dad almost let it slip about me and you a few times and my grandma kept watching me. But most of the time she and my mom talked about their new flower shop awhile dad and grandpa talked about football." He said laying his hands over Max's.

"Do think you'll tell them about us anytime soon?" Max asked, thinking about the reaction his grandparents had when he came out.

"I don't know. I want to but mom says to wait and just kind of feel them out. Try to see what they would think about it." Josh replied sadly.

"Well, when the time comes you'll know." Max said trying to be encouraging.

"I wish I were more like you Max. You came out to your whole family." Josh said, looking up at his lover with sad eyes.

Max gently kissed Josh's lips before replying.

"Yea I did, but it did more harm then good."

"What do you mean? I thought your family was cool with it." Josh asked looking concerned.

"My Aunt and Uncle took Mark's friendship from me. My grandma, after some time got used to it, but my granddad, to this day, won't talk to me. We weren't that close but now there is nothing. He didn't even come see me in the hospital when I got my back laid open." Max closed his eyes and tried to push away all the bad memories that were welling up in his mind.

Josh saw tears leaking out from under Max's closed eyes. He rose up on to his knees and slipped his thumbs under Max's glasses and wiped away the tears. Just like he had done their first day together.

Max opened his eyes, which had changed from their normal dark hazel to a deep, sorrowful brown. He looked up into Josh's face then leaned his forehead against his chest.

"I'm sorry." He whispered.

"For what?" Josh asked confused.

Max looked back up at Josh before answering.

"For being like this, for not being more open about what happened like you asked. I just hate thinking about it, I hate remembering it. Every time I do it just makes it worse."

Max's words were so full of pain that Josh had to choke back tears. He didn't realize how much Max's past still affected him.

"There isn't anything for you to be sorry about Max, nothing that happened back then was your fault. You came out to your family because you wanted to be honest with them and your back, nothing you could have said or done deserves the pain that left that scar." Josh said doing his best to sooth Max.

Max closed his eyes and leaned his head against the couch's arm and sighed.

"I just wish I could let it go and forget about it, but I can't. It's always waiting in the back of my mind, it hits me when I least expect it."

Josh didn't know what to say, after seeing how distressed even thinking about Chicago made Max he realized that he couldn’t push him to tell him what had happened. He would have to wait till Max was ready.

Still at a loss for words Josh stretched out his legs and lay against Max's chest. He wrapped his arms around him and felt Max's arms go around his waist. They laid together, content with holding each other.

* * *

Kylie turned off Main Street onto Fourth, only a few blocks left till Corners.

'If I'm going to say something I need to do it soon.' She thought.

"I'm sorry for what happened at the house." She said taking her eyes off the road for a split second to look over at Frank.

Frank thought quietly for a few moments before answering.

"There's nothing to be sorry about. You were curious."

"I should have stopped though. I could tell after I asked that it was something I shouldn't mess with, but I kept it up." Kylie pleaded as she turned onto Corners.

"It's alright. You would have found out anyway if you kept hanging out with the four of us." Frank lied. His family hardly ever came up; it was an unspoken rule between the four of them.

"I don't think I would have, from the way everyone acted it doesn't get brought up much."

Frank chided himself silently for being caught in a lie before replying. "OK, now it's my turn to apologize. You caught me in a lie. You're right; it doesn't get brought up all that often. Pretty much never, but it’s good that you know because now I don't have anything to hide and it’s just like you're part of our gang."

"I look forward to getting to know you guys better." Kylie said as Frank pointed out the driveway of a small single-story house with dingy white paint.

"And I look forward to our date next weekend. We are still on, right?" Frank asked as he got out.

"Of course." Kylie responded with a shy like smile.

"See you later then." Frank said before walking away.

"See you." She said, as she pulled out of the driveway.

* * *

James looked into the full length mirror on the back of the bathroom door and wiped his sweat drenched black hair out of his pale green eyes. He pulled off the sweat soaked tank top and boxers. He ran his hands over his thin, frail torso and came to a stop just above his raging hard cock, still pointing directly up at his chest. He caressed the hard rod, still sensitive from the dream that had waked him.

He closed his eyes and savored the memory of his dream, the squirming of the guys body under his, the screams of pain and protest as he forced his cock deeper and deeper into his body, the more times he had the dream the more real it became.

He opened his eyes and surveyed with utter contempt the weak bodied teen staring back at him from the mirror. He wanted to make his dream a reality but to do that he would need to make a lot of changes.

He turned away from the mirror and turned on the shower as hot as it would go then delighted in the way the hot water burned on his skin.

* * *

Josh woke up to the feeling of Max rubbing his shoulders. He rose up off Max's chest and felt Max's slide down his back to rest on his sides.

"I wondered how far I would have to go before you would wake up." He said, smiling up at him.

"What time is it?" Josh asked as he rubbed his eyes.

"Bout ten-thirty." Max replied; letting his hands slide further down Josh's body to rest on his hips.

"Not long then." Josh said resting his hands on Max’s.

Max slid his legs from around Josh and stood up. After a quick stretch he took Josh by the hands and pulled him off the couch.

"Where we going?" Josh asked, still a bit groggy.

"Come on." Is all Max replied as he started for the stairs.

Max lead Josh up to his bedroom. Once inside he left Josh in the middle of the room, just like before, and went to close the bedroom door, when he turned around he noticed that Josh had already taken off his socks, (his shoes had come off downstairs), and was waiting quietly. Instead of hugging him from behind like before, Max took Josh's hand and led him to the bed. Sitting down on the edge he wrapped his arms around Josh's waist, burying his face in Josh's abdomen.

"What are you doing?" Josh asked placing his hands on Max's shoulders.

"I'm sorry." Max said and Josh could feel Max's lips moving against his stomach, he laughed, it tickled.

"For what?" He asked after his short giggle fit.

"For what happened downstairs, for letting my past fuck up our present." Max said, pulling away from Josh's stomach to keep from making him laugh.

"I told you once before babe, there’s no reason for you be sorry, it wasn’t your fault." Josh replied with a smile.

"Be that as it may, it still messed up our plans for tonight." Max said pulling Josh closer.

"Oh, I don't know, I'm here, you’re here, and its not that late, we could still have some fun." Josh said with a wily smile.

"You think so?" Max asked bringing his arm from around Josh's back to rest on the "magic spot".

Josh closed his eyes and sighed as Max started to massage his cock through his jeans.

Max unzipped Josh's jeans, taking a deep breath he placed his lips over the opening and blew the warm air against Josh's cock.

The sudden gust of warm air was enough to send Josh's cock from semi hard to full mast.

Max slipped his hand inside Josh's jeans and palmed his hard rod through his boxers.

Josh let out a low groan as the friction and heat built up against his cock.

Max removed his hand, undid the button of the jeans and let them fall to the floor then grasped the waist band of Josh's boxers and pulled them down to his knees freeing Josh's rigid tool.

"You want me to suck you?" Max asked as he stroked Josh's cock with his finger tips.

"Yes, please!" Josh groaned, his eyes still closed.

Max swirled his tongue around the head before devouring Josh's cock in one gulp, taking it all the way down.

Josh pulled off his shirt and ran his fingers through Max's hair, down to his neck and pulled at the back of his shirt.

Max reluctantly stopped his assault on Josh's cock and pulled off his shirt but Josh wouldn't let him finish what he started. Instead he bent down and brought their lips together and while he had Max's lips occupied he unfastened Max's jeans shorts and pulled his throbbing cock out over the waist band of his boxer-briefs.

Josh stroked Max's thick tool for a few seconds before Max pushed him up and started to suck him again.

Josh pushed Max off his cock and back onto the bed, slipping completely out of his boxers he knelt down and pulled off Max's shorts and boxer-briefs.

"I wasn’t done with that yet." Max said playfully when Josh straddled him pressing their hard cocks together.

"You can play more later; but right now I want to play with these." Josh said with a smile before silencing Max with his lips.

Max wrapped one arm tight around Josh and with the other pushed hard against the bed; dragging himself and Josh further up on the bed.

"I love it when you do that." Josh said rising on to his knees and rubbing Max's perfectly defined chest muscles.

"Do what?" Max asked as he reached up to caress the curve of Josh's throat.

"Use your muscles; it reminds me of how strong you are." Josh replied now rubbing Max's thick upper arms.

"You like these?" Max asked flexing his chest and arms.

Josh replied by laying his hands on Max's chest then leaning to kiss him while rubbing the hard pecs.

Max used one hand to touch any part of Josh's lean, hard body that he could reach while he slipped the other between them and grasped both of their hard, throbbing cocks, the pre-cum soaked tools slid smoothly in the grasp of his big hand.

"It must be nice to have big hands." Josh said releasing Max's lips.

Max smiled and let go of his own cock and continued to focus on Josh's.

"What are you doing?" Josh asked when he felt Max's hand fully encase him.

Max continued to smile as he wrapped his legs around Josh's, putting his feet between his legs and pulling him closer.

"What are you doing?" Josh asked again even though he already had a pretty good idea.

"You know what I want." Max said as he ran the head of Josh’s cock across his own.

"Will you tell me, I want to hear you say it”, Josh said as he kissed Max's neck, "Please." He murmured afterward.

Max smiled as he said every word of his next sentence.

"I love you and I want to feel you inside me. I want you to be the first, and only one to make love to me."

Josh knew what was coming but wasn't prepared for the feelings that welled up inside of him and kept him from speaking. All he could do to reply was to do what Max asked him to do, what they both wanted him to do.

He reached under the pillow for the bottle of lube that he had seen Max put there earlier. He popped the top open and squeezed some into Max's hand, letting him stroke it onto his already pre-cum soaked cock.

As Max lubed him up Josh took one of Max's legs and rested it on his shoulder then spread the other out to the side, giving him perfect access to Max's tight, virgin hole.

"Relax, don't tense up when I start, I don't want you to hurt." Josh remembered the mild pain he felt the first time Max made love to him.

Max didn't reply, but focused on opening himself up to Josh's cock. He felt Josh gently pushing on his ass and pushed himself down slightly and felt the head of Josh's cock slip inside him.

"OHHH." They groaned together.

"Are you OK?"

Max only answered him by pushing himself further down on Josh's tool.

"OK, OK, you really want it, don't you?” Josh said while sliding further into Max's tight chute.

"I want you, Josh." Max said reveling in the feeling of Josh's cock half way inside him.

"You've got me babe,” Josh said pushing all the way into his soul mates body, "every inch of me."

"You feel so good inside me." Max moaned as Josh started the thrust against his prostate.

Max moved his leg off Josh's shoulder and wrapped his legs around Josh waist, pulling him closer to him.

Josh braced himself with one hand and with the other reached between them to stroke Max's pulsating cock.

Max reached up to caress Josh's body, his neck, the curve of his throat, his sides, and chest. His touch affected Josh like a drug; he started pounding Max's ass harder and harder causing Max to moan louder and louder.

Max couldn't handle it anymore. The feeling of Josh hammering his prostate, the tight grip on his cock, the thick masculine scent of Josh's body pushed him over the edge. With a deep moan, he shot five huge loads all over his chest, the sensation made stronger at the feeling of his ass clenching around Josh cock and the feeling of Josh firing inside him.

Josh fell against Max's chest and Max rolled them onto their sides. He locked his lips to Josh, kissing each other till they both were ready to suffocate.

"I, I’m sorry... if I was too hard, just feeling your hands made me go crazy." Josh said between breaths as he wrapping his arms around his sweating, gasping lover.

"Please don't apologize, you were awesome. I will never forget how you felt in me and I hope to feel it again." Max replied wiping the sweat on Josh's forehead.

"You will, so long as I get to feel you on a regular basis." Josh said with a smile as Max laid his head against his chest.

"I promise you will." Max replied inhaling Josh's scent.

"Good." Josh said as he slid his hand down Max's back and felt that the head of his semi hard dick was still inside Max.

"You think we should get cleaned up?" Max asked with a smile when he felt where Josh's hand was.

"We can do it in the morning; I want to stay just like this, all night.” Josh said pulling Max as close as he could.

"Me too." Max said reaching down carefully to get a sheet.

TO BE CONTINUED.........
********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks to Rush for assisting in editing my story.

I hope you enjoyed the chapter, more to follow soon. If you have any comments, suggestions or criticisms or just want to talk I would love to hear it lol, you can email me at allenarcane88@yahoo.comor leave a PM via my profile page.

For more information on same sex sexual abuse go to:

http://discuss.eplur...a.net/node/3745

Copyright © 2014 NightOwl88; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 11
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Things seem to be working out nicely for everyone - too nicely perhaps? Just feels like something bad is lurking on the horizon.

 

Is that the same James who cornered Max and told him about the group? If so who knew he was such a twisted kid.

Link to comment
On 04/10/2011 05:36 AM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
Things seem to be working out nicely for everyone - too nicely perhaps? Just feels like something bad is lurking on the horizon.

 

Is that the same James who cornered Max and told him about the group? If so who knew he was such a twisted kid.

Hey Andy, Sorry for the delay in replying. I do like how perceptive you are, are things going too good, when will the otehr shoe drop,; who gets squashed when it does lol. Yes it is the same James who corned Max about the group, twisted...yep. Hope you enjoy it. best,Owl
Link to comment

nice chapter. I like how everything seems to be coming together here. That James guy is definitely twisted eep! can't wait to see what you have in store for this group

Link to comment
On 07/31/2012 01:18 PM, Jammi said:
nice chapter. I like how everything seems to be coming together here. That James guy is definitely twisted eep! can't wait to see what you have in store for this group
Nice to see you again Fleeting,

 

I'm glad that you liked the chapter. James...that boy could quite possibly be the darkest character I've written to date. Remember him as we'll be seeing him in the future.

 

Best,

Owl

Link to comment

So is it just James that is twisted and sinister or the whole secret society? I hope josh's plan to get franks dad a better job works. Hmm didn't see any evidence of josh's lessons from the girls did you lol?

Link to comment
On 08/03/2013 03:47 PM, Daithi said:
So is it just James that is twisted and sinister or the whole secret society? I hope josh's plan to get franks dad a better job works. Hmm didn't see any evidence of josh's lessons from the girls did you lol?
Hello Daithi, good to see you again.

 

James, honestly his introduction might have been a bit early. As it stands he is not a very well person. We'll get to see him more in the future.

 

No we didn't get to see Josh's lessons, to be honest I kind of spaced it I am hoping to incorporate it in the future.

 

best,

Owl

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..