Jump to content

Guardian

There are currently no reviews.
Genres: General Fiction
Sub-genres: Drama

Gabriel had no idea that his life would turn upside down when he turned 14 and finally gathered the courage to tell his folks. Becoming a grave mistake, Gabriel began to go through emotional rejection before everything came crashing down.

 

Watch and see how Gabe unravels a world hidden from view and all the while, trying to find himself in the mix. Can he take it head on, or will he struggle for some help along the way. Filled with Angst, drama heartbreak and emotions, its one hell of a rollercoaster ride.

I want to throw a BIG HUGE THANKS to my editor for driving me and in the process also teaching me better grammar. I also want to thank my off-site beta readers who have really began to help me bring the story back to life and give their own insight. ALSO another huge thanks to my readers. You guys keep me going! Guardian has so many ups and downs and real life issues and problems that some teens and adults face today. I hope to allow you to have an inside on some of those and perhaps even start thinking differently today. PLEASE don't forget to also follow me for updates on the story on my profile!!
2018, Carmen Lovett; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

  • Site Administrator

Well that's an intriguing start. I do want to read on, fortunately there is more to read ;) But what's up with the quotation marks around the paragraphs? Is he talking to someone we don't know about yet? If not they need to go.

Link to comment
On 08/18/2011 02:02 AM, Cia said:
Well that's an intriguing start. I do want to read on, fortunately there is more to read ;) But what's up with the quotation marks around the paragraphs? Is he talking to someone we don't know about yet? If not they need to go.
He's talking to himself. He's always talking to himself. Surprisingly enough, I do this. Not like narratoing my own story but when i start talking to myself, it's all in the mind. It's more of giving you insights on how he was thinking about it, when it happened, how it got there. Everything in thoughts is his point of view thinking about it, putting his own words in it so you see his view on it. and the way i write it is exactly how he'd say it like he's narrating his own story (i think i had a lot of misspells in there)
Link to comment

Interesting story so far but I'd like to add my two cents about the future- Gabriel has issues but I don't want him to end up with Orion. Hopefull Gabe can help Orion change while still keeping Tristan as his guardian. His entire pack was decimated and they need the power Gabriel will be able to offer. Maybe the two remaining packs can merge? I like how Orion has always taken in strays. Also Scott needs to die. Horribly.

 

Finally there are a few really glaring grammar errors in this story that made it difficult to read at times. Have you tried to find an editor?

 

Keep it up! And thanks

Link to comment
On 09/08/2011 09:02 AM, Rebelghost85 said:
Interesting story so far but I'd like to add my two cents about the future- Gabriel has issues but I don't want him to end up with Orion. Hopefull Gabe can help Orion change while still keeping Tristan as his guardian. His entire pack was decimated and they need the power Gabriel will be able to offer. Maybe the two remaining packs can merge? I like how Orion has always taken in strays. Also Scott needs to die. Horribly.

 

Finally there are a few really glaring grammar errors in this story that made it difficult to read at times. Have you tried to find an editor?

 

Keep it up! And thanks

lol, you're the first to say that. I have many plans for Gabriel, and yes I am in search of an editor and making progress and being helped with it. When i get feedback, all mistakes and errors will be updated regarding which chapter they are in. I add in the remarks when I edited it.Orion's always been there for his kind, even if he can be a dick sometimes. Scott does need to die, and I will have fun with that and I think you'll enjoy it as well.(i'll probably have to high light it cause it's cross the teen into mature possibly)The whole concept behind this story has changed and right now it's a debatable fact that i might change it into a series. Thanks for the feedback! I really appreciate the time you took to write it :)
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..