Jump to content
    PBax
  • Author
  • 1,276 Words
  • 880 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

PBax's Prompt Work - 3. The Window

I wrote this in response to an off-site prompt: Someone is late.

He is late. He has always showed up and he’s always been on time. I’m worrying for no reason. As I bring my iced vodka from the coaster to my mouth, a few drops of condensation fall on my thigh. The concentrated chill startles my bare skin. I move the cold, wet glass, slowly and deliberately, around my nipple and let the sensation flow as my nipple hardens and begs for more. I set the glass down, close my eyes and imagine him standing there.

I run my hands down my chest and stomach and find myself. I stroke and tease as slowly as I can. I love the sensation of nerves firing beneath my fingertips, begging for a touch with more pressure. But I don’t want to give in. Not yet. I’m still hopeful he’ll show up. He’s not that late. I have to stop myself from wondering where he is or if he’s coming. Thoughts like that make me anxious and unfocused – the exact opposite of what we both want.

I splash what’s left of the vodka into my mouth and wonder if I have time to refill. If I get up and walk to the freezer and he shows up and doesn’t see me, will he bolt, how long will he wait? Will he wonder if I gave up on him? No, we’ve done this enough. He’ll know to wait. I also know, without wondering why, that him leaving without seeing me is not an option. Even so, I move quickly to the freezer and grab the bottle to pour a few shots more. Before I do, I slide the frozen bottle across my left nipple – some extra tease for good measure. I take a swig from the bottle and put more in the glass.

If he’s there, I don’t want to be seen rushing into the room. I need to walk so I look relaxed, lost in myself with no anticipation. I’m not supposed to know he’s there after all. And it’s not supposed to be about rushing. I lean against the counter and carefully edge myself back to full attention before I return to the living room. If he’s there, I know he’ll like that. I walk to the couch and sit down slowly, spreading my legs wide as I ease my hips toward the edge of the cushion and lean back. I check the window with my peripheral vision and it’s empty.

I hear a slight rustle through the open window. It’s not the sound of him walking across the landscaping gravel to press himself against the window, sided by two large bushes. I know that much for certain. What I don’t know is how he gets here, if he walks or drives, if he’s a neighbor or lives across town. I’ll never know, but I often wonder about his identity. Since it all started, I haven’t been able to leave the house without getting a rush of curiosity about every glance my way. It’s both exhilarating and exhausting. Every interaction feels intimate yet alien.

I light a cigarette, grab my vodka, and fantasize about what he might want to do to me. I’m fully revitalized again without a touch. I down some vodka and place my glass on the table. I take a long, slow draw on my cigarette and exhale as I run my fingers through the hair around the base of my shaft. A selfish ache starts to crave my attention, but before I give in I hear him. The sound of gravel grinding together under his feet as he approaches is clear. All my senses heighten with expectancy, but I take a last calm drag on my cigarette and slowly reach to the ashtray and dinch it carefully and methodically. As I finish, everything goes silent and I know his ski mask is perfectly adjusted and he’s ready. I wonder if he’s feeling rushed and anxious because he’s late.

I let myself relax back across the length of the couch keeping one leg extended, the other bent with my foot resting on the floor. I raise the arm closest to him up and behind my head, push with my hips and legs, and purposefully coax muscles and tendons into defined lines. Relaxing again, I turn my head and lick the inside of my bicep. I can taste and smell my sweat. I linger there, breathing deeply. Sometimes I think I can hear him inhaling with me, smelling me vicariously. Maybe I just like to think it’s something he wants. I move and stretch, twist and turn, running my hands and fingertips slowly across anything that wants touched and I give myself shivers. I enjoy the feel of my tight skin and allow myself to delight in the ridges and valleys of my toned body. I want him to be able to imagine it’s his hands touching me and his hands generating my desire.

I can’t help but run my eyes across the window, looking through him, past him, never stopping to make contact, knowing all I need to know – that he is standing there transfixed. I begin to stroke myself purposefully with one hand while I continue exploring with the other. A flick and a pinch on the nipple, a gentle twist and pull of the hair just below my navel. I turn my head to my bicep again, lick, then bite till I make myself whimper. Tugs and pressures getting stronger and deeper, focusing all my unresolved sensations on a single demand. I stop my stroking and squeeze my erection and let my free palm spread need around the head. I bite my lip and moan. My body begins to stretch and contract all at once, and I push rolling spasms to a nearly painful end before bringing them to life again. I can hear his breathing increase. I know he can hear and see me gradually quickening the pace of my strokes. Finally, I have to give in and my whole body shares in every contraction as I unload across my torso. Totally spent and covered in sweat and cum, I let my body sigh.

I run my index finger in looping, wandering trails from my navel to the center of my chest. I know what happens next, but I pause a little longer than usual. He made me wait tonight, after all. I wonder if he has a momentary doubt about whether I’ll make it happen. Of course, I will. I lift my coated index finger to my closed lips and run it side to side and then lick them clean. With that, I hear his telltale plaintive moan and know he is finishing.

I stay still. Eyes closed. Breathing quietly. It’s not just for his benefit. I am drained. After a few moments, I hear the crunch of gravel as he leaves. I reach down and grab the towel from under the couch and clean myself. I light a cigarette and head toward the kitchen to refill my vodka and put on the gym shorts I’d thrown on the table. As I head toward the door I wonder how and why I started this, will he return, is he still nearby and still watching? Mostly I want to know if he’ll return.

I walk outside and around to the window. There, weighted with a rock, is the $50 bill folded in half. I pick it up and unfold my reward. There is my answer. The piece of paper inside simply reads 071613130A. He’ll be back next Tuesday. It is always on a Tuesday at 1:30 a.m.

Copyright © 2015 - 2023 PBax; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

July 16, 2013 @ 1:30 am?

I hope ski-mask works at a bank. What a pain to locate a Grant with the correct bill serial number!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

you write this brilliantly, building up so tensely, so thrillingly. it's disturbing, a little, but also enticing. you get the balance just right. you take the reader on a real journey. anyone reading it would be drawn in, would want what the people in the story want. it's quite a skill you have.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 02/02/2015 05:08 AM, Carlos Hazday said:
July 16, 2013 @ 1:30 am?

I hope ski-mask works at a bank. What a pain to locate a Grant with the correct bill serial number!

Carlos, there was another piece of paper inside the bill. But wow, thinking about secret messages hidden in the serial numbers on the bill itself--that would add a whole twist I hadn't considered.

 

Thanks for reading!

  • Like 3
  • Wow 1
Link to comment
On 02/02/2015 05:21 AM, Valkyrie said:
Wow...that was hot!
Thanks for taking the time to read and comment. I'm so glad you found it titillating. It's different from what I usually write. So glad it evoked a response.
  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 02/02/2015 05:28 AM, carringtonrj said:
you write this brilliantly, building up so tensely, so thrillingly. it's disturbing, a little, but also enticing. you get the balance just right. you take the reader on a real journey. anyone reading it would be drawn in, would want what the people in the story want. it's quite a skill you have.
I'm so glad you found it both a little disturbing and enticing at the same time. I love the hint of uneasiness that contradiction stimulates. It makes me so happy that you liked the story.
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Wow, you certainly set the atmosphere I almost felt like I was there. Now you're back I hope to read more of your work. Thank you.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..