Jump to content
    Phoenix1977
  • Author
  • 4,769 Words
  • 1,982 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Gay Christmas Carol in Prose: Being a Sexy Ghost Story of Christmas - 1. Stave 1: Christmas Eve

The first thing you need to know is that Jacob Arsely is dead. He’s been that way for 7 years already exactly today. And today is December 24th, Christmas Eve. But, although Arsely will play an important role in the things that will happen today he is not the man this story is about. This story is about his old partner, Ebenezer Slutch.

Saying that Ebenezer Slutch is a hard man is the same as saying Attila the Hun was not so friendly and only the friendliest of people would ever describe Slutch in such manner. Most people would simply describe him as cold, heartless and mean. Some would even go as far as calling him evil incarnate but those people are also a minority. But in the entire city there were only a few people who didn’t know Ebenezer Slutch and all who knew him agreed on one thing: it was better the keep your distance from the man.

In his previous life Slutch had been a male stripper and prostitute and although he approached the age of 40 he still looked good and in shape. He took good care of his body and the only signs that betrayed his age were the grey lines in his receding hair and the lines in his face from being such a grouch. Slutch was 1 meter and 90 centimeters, weighed 78 kilograms and was toned but not extremely muscular. His hair was a pale type of brown. His eyes were icy blue and he had a somewhat sharp nose. He always bought clothes in the latest fashion since his occupation demanded this of him and he certainly knew to dress good. You could say Ebenezer Slutch would be handsome if the corners of his mouth weren’t always pointing towards the streets and if the look in his eyes wouldn’t chill you to the bone.

Slutch now owned the male escort service he and Jacob Arsely had established and the club, which was in fact more of a brothel, they had bought several years later. Although the business went extremely well Slutch hated it. Or better, he hated sex and people having sex. This had nothing to do with his past as prostitute. Back in those days he loved sex and couldn’t get enough of it. No, something happened to Slutch in the not so distant past that transformed him into the man his is today. What that is, we will see later. But the thing Slutch hates almost as much as sex is Christmas. So you can imagine today was not a good day for Slutch.

 

Slutch came back from his annual medical check-up. The government had made those compulsory for all men and women above 30 years of age. Slutch hated going but knew not participating in the examination would lead to a huge fine and this years things were different. Slutch had suffered from trouble with his urinary tract for a couple of weeks now so he was glad the doctor examined it. He would get the results in a couple of days.

Because of the holidays the streets were crowded, especially around the club, which was in the center of the city. Because of this Slutch had decided to go walking to and from the hospital, which wasn’t that far from the club. But, after being forced to seeing all the Christmas decorations and listening to all the carols Slutch was in a foul mood and that was how he entered the club.

Inside he saw all the young men that worked for him waiting for the customers to call and order them at home or in a hotel of come to the club, wanting to have some fun with the young men. Most of the customers were married, you must know, and their sexual adventures with these young men had to remain a secret. All these young men were male prostitutes and all of them were extremely good at their job. All of them were gay and most were kicked out by their families after their coming out and ended up prostituting themselves in public places, risking imprisonment, rape, abuse or even murder. Until they were spotted by Slutch’s assistant Robert “Bob” Suckit. He would look at them, examine them and, if necessary, test them and, if they were approved, hire them to work in the escort service and the club. They would also be brought off the streets. Most of them lived together in a large building next to the club which was also owned by Slutch but some had made enough money to buy a house or apartment for himself, get an education and leave the prostituting business. Unfortunately, they were the exceptions and most young men, were forced to remain in the business forever, either as a prostitute or a protector. Bob Suckit however was almost as rich as Slutch. Although Slutch hated sex he knew his boys were good at their jobs and he paid them well. Still, Suckit chose to live with the other young men, who were like a family to him. And, in return, some of them thought of Suckit as a father while others saw him as their mate.

Was Slutch nice looking for his age, Suckit was stunning. Bob Suckit was 31 years old and rapidly becoming too old for the prostituting business. As Slutch’s assistant he hadn’t serviced a customer in years. Not since Arsely died. Suckit was like a trainer and a spokesman for the young men working for Slutch. He was also their confidant when something had happened. Slutch had insisted Suckit would take that job as well. Slutch took good care of his men, although you could not call his feelings towards these men love. It was more like a very strong responsibility.

Like I said, Suckit looked stunning. He was muscular and worked out 5 times a week to stay that way. He had red hair and beautiful piercing green eyes. Everyone believed Suckit to be of Irish descent but Suckit never talked about his life before the club, like most men didn’t. And where Slutch always looked dismal Suckit looked always cheerful, having a smile on his face and a sparkle in his eyes. When someone asked him why he always gave the same answer.

“If it hadn’t been for Mr. Arsely and Mr. Slutch I would still be out in the streets, prostituting myself at street corners and near bus stations. I would probably be dead already because of all the dangers out in the streets. So why wouldn’t I smile?” But, as so many people, Bob Suckit kept a secret. A secret that made him less happy and cheerful.

As soon as the young men saw Slutch enter the club, they wished they could make themselves invisible. They sat there, in their tight shorts and naked torsos, and felt the temperature in the room drop at least 10 degrees and that had nothing to do with the icy breeze coming in from outside, where it was snowing. No, there was only one thing that could cause such a temperature drop: Ebenezer Slutch. Even 2 customers, who were having fun with a couple of the boys, noticed and all lust fled their bodies. The paid for the drinks, got their coats and left, leaving the boys not only without money but also a case of blue balls.

Suckit noticed all this and got up quickly, following his boss to his office upstairs.

“Did everything go well at the hospital, sir?” Suckit asked.

“As well as could be expected” Slutch replied. “Not that it’s any of your business, may I add”.

Suckit sighed inwardly. This could prove to be a long day.

“What’s on the agenda today” Slutch asked.

“It’s pretty empty, sir. Not many people do business during the season holidays”.

“Hmm, humbug! Couple of fools! If I had my way Christmas would go the way of the dinosaur!”

“Glad you won’t have you way than” Suckit thought. Instead he asked: “Could you spare me a couple of minutes later today? There is something I would like to talk to you about”

“Yes, at the end of the day I can talk to you. What is it ..”

Just when Slutch wanted to ask what Suckit wanted to talk about he heard someone caroling on his way up. He knew that voice. It was his nephew Cock.

“Good afternoon, uncle Ebenezer” The young black man said when entering the office without knocking. “And you too, Bob” while grabbing Bob around his waist and giving him a passionate kiss. “And a merry Christmas!”

“Bah! Humbug” Slutch responded.

“Humbug? You can’t be serious, uncle. Christmas is the season to be jolly”.

Cock wasn’t the young man’s real name, just like he wasn’t Slutch’s nephew by blood, but no one knew the young man’s real name. Cock was a young man, age 27 years old, who had lost his parents in a fire and been sent to his uncle at the age of 14. His uncle was in slave trade however and sold poor Cock to a pedophile who had a thing for young black boys. But, within a month, Cock escaped and ended up in the streets, prostituting himself. He has a great 25 centimeter long and 8 centimeter thick cock, which gave him his nickname, and was greatly admired by all his customers, men and women alike. At the age of 16 Cock was found by Slutch’s older brother while Cock was ill and he took the boy home with him. After a while Cock was growing stronger but he never left Slutch’s brother. When Slutch’s brother died several years later Cock found out the old man had adopted him and left him everything. Cock no longer needed to prostitute himself, although his bisexual feelings remained. He solved that by marrying a beautiful woman who was also bisexual and had some great orgies at their place.

“Anyway, uncle, I came to invite you to out annual Christmas orgy tomorrow” Cock said. “There will be men and women from across the globe, naked and sweaty, having wild sex with each other. And, of course, you are also invited, Bob”.

“Nephew, this is, what, the 6th time you invite me to this Christmas thing of yours? By now you should know I don’t do sex without getting paid for it and I don’t do Christmas” Slutch responded while turning back to his computer.

“And you, Bob?” Cock asked.

“Sorry, Cock, but I have other plans tomorrow” Suckit replied.

“Well, just so you know, you have both been invited so if you change your mind you are more than welcome”.

“I highly doubt I will ever join in such a dangerous thing, nephew. Christmas orgies! Bah! Humbug!”

“Ok, uncle. Whatever you say. Still, I wish you a merry Christmas. See you later, Bob” said Cock while leaving his uncle’s office, humming “Deck the halls”.

 

For a couple of hours things were pretty quiet and peaceful, if you can say sitting in a room filled with ice is peaceful, because that is how it felt to Suckit. After Cock had left Suckit went downstairs, keeping an eye on the boys. It was almost 5 o’clock pm, a busy time each day. A lot of men came in just after work to have some fast fun with one or two boys before heading home to their wives and children. And today was Christmas Eve, so it was expected to be even busier than usual. Most men who came in tonight were seeking for a way to escape being with their spouses and in-laws for a couple of hours more before they would be forced to stay with them for a few days. Also, because of Christmas Eve, companies had their annual parties and more than a few boys were booked to accompany men in those events. Yes, business was good, but Suckit had a feeling something was about to happen.

Living in the streets and working for Ebenezer Slutch had given Bob Suckit a good nose for detecting trouble. Trouble walked in in the form of 2 well-dressed women who were just as out of place in the club as Suckit would have been in a maternity ward. One of the women approached Suckit quickly, clearly feeling uneasy in these surroundings.

“We would like to speak to the proprietor of this establishment, please” she asked Suckit while doing her best not to look at his muscular form and his piercing green eyes.

“Follow me, please” Suckit replied. He went up the stairs, leading to Slutch’s office. He didn’t look whether the women were following or not but he hoped they did. Trouble like this wasn’t needed downstairs.

“Mr. Slutch, these women are here to talk to you” Suckit announced them before turning around and leaving.

“Mr. Slutch, we are collecting money to help young men getting of the streets. There are still young men being thrown out of their homes because of their sexuality, who are forced to live in the streets, prostituting themselves. I don’t think I have to tell you about the dangers hey face out there. So we try to offer them a safe haven where they can think about their lives and how to get it back on track. But these projects cost money” the eldest of the 2 women.

“But why not go to an orphanage? Of a shelter for the homeless? Or even prison? I take it those still exist” Slutch said.

“They do, but we are talking about young men whose only crime it was to love someone of the same sex. Certainly you are not serious they should go to prison for that?”

“No, the handsome and sexy ones can come here and work for me. I couldn’t care less what happens with the others. Love! Bah! Humbug!”

“Mr. Slutch, most of these young men are scarred for the rest of their lives. They would rather die than going to a normal shelter!” one of the women screamed.

“Then let them! It’s not so difficult to do so! And when they’re dead they won’t need my money either!” With that, Slutch turned his chair, sitting with his back to the two women, indicating this conversation was over.

The two women left but Slutch could hear them mumbling insults as they left his office. Both women were still steaming with anger when they reached the first floor of the club again and almost bumped into Suckit.

“I heard stories about him but I never knew they were an understatement! You must be just as bad to be able to work for him! It is an outrage! The first thing I’m going to do the day after Christmas is seeing if I can get the permits for this club revoked! I shudder at the idea of these young men being forced to prostitute themselves just to make that monster even richer!”

Before Suckit could respond both women had left the club, leaving Suckit with just one more thing to worry about. Because what would happen with his boys if they club lost it’s license?

 

Slowly the clock was moving up to 8 o’clock pm, closing time on Christmas Eve. Suckit summoned up all of his courage and went upstairs, to talk to Slutch.

“Enter” Slutch roared when Suckit knocked.

“Sir, if you could spare a few minutes?” Suckit asked, knowing he couldn’t go back now.

“Yes, there was something you wanted to talk about” Slutch said. “But I’m warning you: it better has nothing to do with Christmas!”

“Well, sir, actually it does involve Christmas. You see, why would we open the club tomorrow? Most customers are with family and won’t be either visiting or ordering boys as escorts. Why don’t you give them the day off?” Suckit asked.

“You’re late this year, Suckit. Last year you started your plea before we opened the club on Christmas Eve. But since we had this conversation every year for the past 7 years I had already decided to keep the club closed tomorrow. I have accepted I’m being robbed every year on December 25th. But the boys are available as escorts if someone calls!” With that the clock on Slutch’s desk chimed 8 o’clock pm.

“Its’ closing time, sir” Suckit said.

“It appears so” Slutch answered. He shut down his computer, got his coat and left his office, leaving Suckit standing there in shock.

 

When they got down Suckit groaned inwardly. A young boy, maybe sixteen years of age, was dancing seductively with one of the prostitutes. The prostitute, his name was Ben, wore his normal lycra short while the boy was as good as naked. All that was left was a torn boxer. Both were clearly having an erection. Slutch coughed to get their attention.

“And how are you going to pay for the use of this young man, boy?” Slutch asked.

“Oh, I can’t pay, sir. I was only demonstrating how good I am at seducing men and what a good prostitute I could be for you. If you wish I can demonstrate more … personally” the young boy said, while walking over to Slutch, putting his arm around the former stripper and groping him in his crotch.

As soon as Suckit realized what the boy was up to he tried to intervene. But he was too late. The next thing the boy knew he was sitting in the floor, dazed while blood was running from his broken nose.

“How dare you touch me?!” Slutch raged. With a speed almost impossible for a human being he pulled the boy to his feet, grabbed the boys neck and forced him to walk in front of him.

“Sir, I’m sorry! I just need a place to stay. It’s so cold out there!” the young boy cried, showing how terribly young he in fact was.

Slutch didn’t answer but forced the young boy towards the door. Slutch opened it and saw the snow. For a moment he hesitated. Oh, he didn’t hesitate because of the snow. He hesitated because he thought what this could mean for the club if someone saw. Unfortunately the young boy misinterpreted Slutch’s hesitation and smiled up to the older man. Big mistake! After checking whether someone was out there (of course, no one was. It was 8 o’clock pm on Christmas Eve) Slutch threw the young lad out, slamming the door. Slutch walked back into the club and almost fell over the young boy’s clothes. He grabbed the clothes, walked towards the door and threw the clothes out as well, not even looking at the young boy who still sat in the snow, shocked.

“If anyone of you approaches that little vermin I will throw you out as well” Slutch raged when he entered the club once more. “And now get showered, get dressed and get out! All of you! Before I change my mind and make all of you work till 1 am like every other night!”

With that, Slutch stormed out of the club, rushing past the young boy who was collecting his clothes, still only dressed in his torn boxers. Slutch didn’t even see the young boy standing there.

 

If Ebenezer Slutch had been in a foul mood earlier today, it would be a picnic compared with his current mood. The actions of that young boy had enraged him like nothing had enraged him before. How did that boy, that poor, filthy no good but oh so pretty sexy hot boy dare to touch his privates? He didn’t even wait for Slutch’s consent; he had done whatever pleased him. And the worst part of it was, Slutch had grown a hard on almost immediately! Oh, how the warmth of the boy’s hand on his crotch had stirred feelings Slutch didn’t even know he had anymore! Not since Arsely had gotten ill.

Slutch was so caught up on his little enraged stroll on memory lane he bumped in a lamppost on his way home. He hit his head pretty hard and already felt a bruise swelling on his head. Slutch stood still for a moment to rub his forehead when he saw someone standing underneath the next lamppost, a few meters away.

“No, that can’t be” Slutch said to himself. “If he hadn’t been dead I would’ve sworn that was Jacob Arsely”. Slutch quickly woke from his shock.

“Humbug! Arsely is dead and he’s not coming back!” and with that Slutch continued his way home.

Slutch lived in the old home of Jacob Arsely. Arsely had left both the club and his house to Slutch which had surprised Slutch. Certainly it didn’t mean Arsely liked or even appreciated him. It was probably just to make sure it wouldn’t end up in government’s hands. Slutch didn’t know and hardly cared.

The best that could be said about both the house was it was big. The best thing that could be said about the neighborhood was that people didn’t interfere in each other’s lives. The best thing about living there was it was quiet and people didn’t come and visit, just like Slutch liked it. Once it had been a nice house and a nice neighborhood but those days were long past, pretty much round the same time Arsely had found out he was ill. It was almost as if the neighborhood had given up when Arsely had.

Slutch’s head still hurt from his encounter with the lamppost. And, although he would never admit it to a living soul, he was more than a little on edge because of the earlier sighting. When walking downtown, where lights are burning and shadows hardly exist it’s easy to tell yourself there’s no way Arsely had found a way back into the world of the living. But here, in a dark neighborhood, where the city had decided to kill two thirds of the streetlights to save money, it was a lot harder. Still, Slutch would not admit he was scared, not even to himself. Mumbling and trying to ignore pretty much everything he came home and dug deep in his pockets to find his keys. And then it happened.

Slutch’s front door was antique and had an old doorknocker. While Slutch was searching for his keys in his peripheral vision he saw the knocker moving. Moving? Doorknockers don’t move on their own! Slutch turned his head and in stead of the old lion head he looked at the face of Jacob Arsely.

“What the …!” Slutch started when he heard a low moan coming from the door.

“Ebenezer Slutch!” the moan sounded. Slutch was seriously startled now, quickly opened the door and slammed it closed, convinced he had seen a ghost.

You’d think this would have scared Ebenezer Slutch so he knew something was wrong but, as with everything, time heals and makes you forget and only a couple of hours later Slutch had taken a shower and was sitting in his bathrobe, eating a late snack. All night long things had been quiet and now the clock was approaching the midnight hour. Slutch decided it would be best to head for bed. The programs on TV didn’t interest them. In almost all of the shows it was Christmas, Christmas and more Christmas. Slutch had enough of it and turned of the TV. And just as the TV went dark Slutch heard a moaning again, and the sounds of chains. Slutch turned around towards the TV to see if the TV was off. It was. Slutch shrugged and decided it had been the wind when the doorbell rang. Slutch never had a visitor and decided not to answer the door. Not only didn’t he want visitors but opening the door near midnight in this neighborhood was asking for it.

But the bell rang for a second time and this time it kept ringing. It was driving Slutch crazy. He went into the hallway and unplugged the mechanism, shutting up the ringing. Pretty pleased with himself he re-entered the living room and started putting out the lights when he heard the rattling of chains again and his name, in a low moan.

“Ebenezer Slutch, I need to have a word with you” a familiar voice said. Slutch turned around and stared in the pale face of Jacob Arsely, his former business partner.

 

“This can’t be! You can’t be Arsely! I’m seeing things! Yes, that’s it! I’m hallucinating! It must be something I ate, a piece of meat or a little bit of cheese that’s gone wrong. Anything but Jacob Arsely!” Slutch ranted.

“What’s the matter, Ebenezer? Aren’t you happy to see me? I expected something more from you. It’s me, your former business partner Jacob Arsely! Or better, it is my spirit” the appearance of Jacob Arsely said to his former partner.

Slutch was too stunned to say anything. In stead he looked at what once was Jacob Arsely. Man, if being dead did this to a man it’s good you can’t see yourself afterwards. Arsely didn’t look too great. He was wearing a small leather thong and an SM-body armor. Oh, and lots and lots of chains, handcuffs, ropes and other types of restraints often used in sex games. On his nipples there were very big nipple clamps, linked with a chain that disappeared in his thong. Every step the spirit did, caused the chain to be tightened, causing the spirit to flinch. A huge erection was visible in his thong and his eyes showed a lust Slutch hadn’t seen in them long before Arsely died. Everywhere his left foot touched the ground a wrapped condom appeared while a used condom was left everywhere his right foot was lifted from the ground. But Slutch knew some things for sure. This was indeed Jacob Arsely, he former business partner and once best friend/lover and he was here for a reason.

“Jacob, what are you doing here? Why aren’t you resting in peace? God knows you earned it!” Slutch asked.

“I’m here to warn you, Ebenezer. To keep you from my fate” Arsely’s spirit answered.

“I’m already doing everything I can to make sure I won’t share your fate, Jacob. I haven’t had sex once since you contracted HIV. I saw how it slowly killed you and I made sure I would never share that with you” Slutch said.

“I’m here to show you the error of my ways. Sex is necessary and natural. Denying yourself sexual relief makes you hard and mean. It kills the ability to love. See these chains? Those are my punishment for pushing everyone away from me when I got ill. I hurt numerous people because I was lashing out to everyone because of my fear of dying. You see this erection? I’ve been condemned to suffer eternal lust without ever being able to cum and relief myself. And the same fate awaits you, Ebenezer Slutch, but than worse!”

“But how, Jacob? The virus still exists and I’m afraid for it” Slutch cried out.

“Use a condom. We always told the boys in the club to use one after I got AIDS. Why should you be any different?”

“You know you dying is not the only reason, Jacob. Some things aren’t to be forgotten.”

“You’ll have to, Ebenezer, or your chains will be even heavier and your erection even bigger than mine. But I will help you. Tonight you will be visited by three spirits. They will help you rediscover the meaning of sex and love, especially on Christmas” Jacob’s spirit said.

“I don’t know if I can, or even want to. I like my life as it is right now. Who are you to tell me to change it?”

“Someone who always cared about you and wants to save you from my fate, Slutch! Three spirits to show you the true meaning of sex, love and Christmas. Expect the first spirit when the bell rings one” Arsely said, while he started to fade.

“Jacob, wait! I have so much to ask you, so much to say to you. Will I ever see you again?” Slutch asked.

“No, Ebenezer. If you listen to tonight’s spirits we will never meet again, neither in this life or the next. Remember, the first spirit when the bell rings one. I love you, Ebenezer” Arsely said while his presence and his voice faded more and more. Later Slutch wasn’t even sure if the last words had been real or just the wind outside the window.

Copyright © 2011 Phoenix1977; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 11/27/2011 10:32 PM, Nephylim said:
This is AWESOME. I LOVE it.

Write more write more.

 

What an unique and well presented idea. :)

Thank you very much

The story is already done so every Sunday there will be an update with the conclusion on Christmas.

Link to comment

A really fun take on the classic tale. It took some adjusting to at first - sex and Dickens seem an odd combination, somehow! :) But I think it's great, and I'm interested to see how it will develop with the sex/money interchange. Well done with this!

Link to comment

This is great! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I have always been a fan of this Dickens work. I love what you're doing with it. No doubt that this story will get me in the Christmas spitit in short order. thumbsup.gif

My favourite character so far has to be Bob Suckit! whistle.gif

You realize, of course, that your American fans will be scrambling to convert the metric measurements you gave! lmaosmiley.gif

Link to comment
On 11/28/2011 09:01 AM, Conner said:
This is great! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif I have always been a fan of this Dickens work. I love what you're doing with it. No doubt that this story will get me in the Christmas spitit in short order. thumbsup.gif

My favourite character so far has to be Bob Suckit! whistle.gif

You realize, of course, that your American fans will be scrambling to convert the metric measurements you gave! lmaosmiley.gif

Hi,

Thank you very much. I take it you already understood Bob Suckit is my version of Bob Cratchit from the original.

 

Yes, in earlier stories some people already told me I should convert my measurements but since I'm Dutch and these are the measurements I'm used to this is what I'm going to stuck by :)

 

Next Sunday chapter 2 will be available, showing us a lot of Ebenezer Slutch's past :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..