Jump to content
    Phoenix1977
  • Author
  • 3,265 Words
  • 1,241 Views
  • 7 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

A Gay Christmas Carol in Prose: Being a Sexy Ghost Story of Christmas - 6. Epilogue

When I first published this story at nifty.org I received a lot of emails at the end of the fifth chapter. Most of them were quite sexual but several asked what would happen now with Ebenezer's cancer or Huge Tim's depression. When I saw most readers asked me the same questions over and over again I knew there was more to the story. So I decided to write one more chapter: the epilogue. Enjoy!

So, first and foremost, Ebenezer Slutch lived. Two days after the events on Christmas day he got a call from the doctor in the hospital to come in for the results. The doctor told him about the cancer and before New Year Ebenezer had a MRI made to see how big the tumor was. It proved to be small and very well operable. They could even save all the surrounding structures like the nerves and blood vessels necessary to get an erection and orgasm. Two days after New Year Ebenezer was operated on. Immediate analysis showed all of the tumor had been removed and the doctors didn’t think chemotherapy was necessary. Still, he had to come in every three months for medical check-ups and, after a period of 5 years without the cancer reappearing Ebenezer Slutch was considered cured of cancer.

 

But more happened in those five years.

 

Cock and his wife had been trying to get pregnant for a very long time. According to the doctors there was no reason why they couldn’t get children. Both were healthy; their techniques were good as was their timing. Although both loved sex, with or without others, in the days before Maria had her ovulation they wouldn’t have sex for a couple of days to improve the amount of sperm Cock would should while Maria was ovulating. But all this never had any result.

That Christmas Day Maria wasn’t supposed to ovulate but somehow she did. While Cock was fucking her and Ebenezer was fucking Cock an egg broke loose and traveled towards he uterus. When Ebenezer shot his load in his nephew’s ass, causing Cock to erupt as well, one of Cock’s sperms was shot almost directly into the egg, fertilizing it. At first Maria didn’t understand why she was feeling so nauseous in the beginning of the New Year and she thought she was coming down with the flu. But when the symptoms persisted and her period wasn’t coming she began hoping it was something else. Six weeks after Christmas she took a pregnancy test that turned out positive. Still, she didn’t tell Cock about it. She didn’t want to get his hopes up. Instead she went to the doctor and, two months after Christmas, got confirmed what she already knew: she was pregnant.

Cock, on the other hand, was getting worried because not only did Maria’s nausea not go away, she also didn’t participate in the sexual games with other men and women anymore. Cock was more and more sure something terrible was going on and he confronted her only days after the doctor had confirmed her pregnancy. She explained it to him and to say he was the happiest man around would be the biggest understatement that was ever made. When they did the math the realized it was probably the sex session with Ebenezer that had created this little miracle.

With the beginning of spring Cock and Maria invited Ebenezer over for diner. Ebenezer, now a real horn dog even though he was still under observation from his surgery, half expected to have sex with his nephew and his wife and wore no underwear. Instead they told him Maria was pregnant and probably got pregnant in their wild sexual adventure on Christmas Day. Ebenezer was so happy for them but he also knew Cock didn’t earn much money so a baby would probably cost more than they could afford. So, in secret, he paid the mortgage on their house. Cock got a letter from the Bank, telling him their mortgage had been paid by an anonymous benefactor who wished to remain anonymous. Cock and Maria were pretty sure it had been Ebenezer but he never admitted it and, after a while, they stopped asking.

In September Maria gave birth to a beautiful baby boy who they named Ebenezer.

 

Ebenezer still felt terrible for the things that happened to Tommy and he decided the young man needed help. After that Christmas Day he visited Tommy as much as he could while the boy was still in the hospital and, after Tommy heard he would be discharged on New Year’s Eve, Ebenezer invited him to stay at his place to regain his strength. Tommy accepted but made the same mistake he made earlier by thinking he could seduce Ebenezer with his body. Although Tommy was really hot to look at Ebenezer wasn’t sexually interested in the boy. He found Tommy too young. But this time Ebenezer didn’t throw him out but explained some things to the young man who finally understood Ebenezer didn’t want to possess him sexually and he didn’t have to repay Ebenezer in any way for his stay. After their talk Tommy went upstairs to sleep and Ebenezer looked at the slender naked young man as he left the living room.

Tommy recovered nicely from the rape and the psychological trauma associated with it but neither him or Ebenezer ever brought up the subject of Tommy leaving. As a matter of fact, Ebenezer bought him new clothes and encouraged the young man to go back to school. He furnished one of the rooms upstairs as a study and bought a new laptop, printer and other stuff for Tommy to complete his studies. Tommy agrees to stay and, next summer, he graduated high school, a year later than he normally would have, at the top of his class. After graduation he and Ebenezer finally had a conversation about the future.

“Ebenezer, I love all the things you’re doing for me but don’t you think it’s time for me to move on?” Tommy asked.

“Only if you want to, my boy. You’re more than welcome to stay. In fact, I’ve been thinking. I know your parents threw you out and they haven’t contacted you anymore ever since. How about staying here and be my son? Be the son I never had and never will have.” Ebenezer said.

“I want to think a couple of days about that, Ebenezer” Tommy answered.

A couple of days later Tommy told Ebenezer he would love to be his son and, with a little help of his lawyers, Ebenezer had everything taken care of in a week. Tommy’s birth parents were glad to be rid of him and didn’t put up much of a fight.

After the summer Tommy went to college and became a pre-med student. He decided he wanted to be a surgeon. In college he was openly gay and dated some guys, but never anything serious. That changed, however, sometime later.

 

The day after Christmas the two ladies Ebenezer had spoken came to his office and they discussed what was needed to create a future for those boys and young men who were kicked out because of their sexuality but didn’t want to become prostitutes. They agreed Ebenezer Slutch would buy a building that would be converted into small, one-bedroom apartment where the boys could stay to get life back on track. They also agreed on creating a scholarship, the Jacob Arsely Scholarship for Gay Boys, a way to get ten boys a year through college. In order to do al this a foundation was founded: the Jacob Arsely Foundation for Protection of Gay boys and Men, with the lady called Mathilda, Ebenezer and Bob Suckit as it’s board. Not only did they provide the living space and scholarships, they also gave lectures about violence against gay men and self-defense classes for gay men. It meant a lot of work for the three board members but they loved doing it.

 

Because of their work for the foundation, the time they spent together at the Club (after all, the foundation still needed it’s income) and the time they spent while dealing with the treatments Huge Tim was getting, Bob Suckit noticed Ebenezer truly had changed. The new Ebenezer was a pleasant person to be around and, Suckit noticed for the very first time, quite attractive. After Ebenezer had recovered from his surgery he and Bob Suckit started dating. They took it slowly, because they first wanted to get to know each other very well. After all, if they took those final steps and things would not go right they would have a problem because of their working relationship. They didn’t need to worry. The first 6 months after they started dating they found out they really liked each other and they told each other “I love you” the night Ebenezer jr. was born. That was also the night they first made love together. Both were versatile so they both gave and received each other’s cock that night. The next morning they were a little embarrassed when Tommy asked if they could keep it down a little the next time.

Over the next two years they spent a lot of time together, alternating between the apartment owned by the club and Ebenezer’s house. Several people told them they should move in together but it was almost two years after their first night together before Ebenezer asked Bob to move in with him. It took Bob 6 more months to say yes and so, after dating for 3 years they started living together.

For the young men in the apartment it was strange. They no longer had their “father” living with them and, for a while, it seemed things would go out of control. But Mace proved to be a strong and positive leader not long after Bob Suckit moved out things were quiet around the apartment again.

 

Huge Tim’s therapy was indeed long and progress was slow. You need to understand Tim’s image of himself was severely disrupted by the actions of his father and, in order to deal with his depressions effectively, that needed to be corrected first. More than once Tim had been on the verge of giving up but either Ebenezer or Bob Suckit made sure he never did.

Still, the therapy was increasing the depressions Tim was suffering from and his medicines didn’t block the depressive feelings enough. Tim tried to commit suicide. However, Tommy, being sent to the apartment because Ebenezer needed to ask Bob something but the phone was of the hook, found Tim in time and called an ambulance. Tim made it to the hospital in time and was admitted in the psychiatric ward after he had physically recovered from his suicide attempt. While he was admitted there Tommy came to visit him one day and cursed so much at him the nurses tried to remove him from the ward. They were not very successful so Tommy got to finish all the things he needed to say to Tim and, as a miracle, some of those things touched a nerve in Tim. Although he was somewhat sedated he responded to Tommy’s accusations and a lively "discussion" between the two young men took place. Some would call it a fight but in his sedated state Tim was in no shape to have a fight. Later Dr. Marlbly would state this fight was the first real breakthrough they had made and Tommy was allowed to visit more often.

Tommy continued to stimulate Tim and, according to Dr. Marlbly, he was one of the reasons why Tim was improving so rapidly. Oh, there were times when he still succumbed to his darker moods but those times were less and less. Eventually Dr. Marlbly began to diminish the medicines Tim had to take and almost two years after the faithful Christmas Day Huge Tim was off the medicines and, most of the time, in a good mood.

Although Tim was now officially cured he still saw Dr. Marlbly on a regular basis to make sure he wouldn’t fall back in his old ways. He also kept seeing Tommy because the two of them became great friends. And more than a year later, just before Tommy was preparing for medical school, they started dating and remained together for always.

 

But Ebenezer did more.

Because he didn’t want to hate anyone anymore he hired a private investigator to find his parents and Jimmy. And he found both of them.

 

His father had passed away several years before. His mother was still alive and was willing to see Ebenezer.

“After he kicked you out he never even once spoke of you again” his mother said. “And I was in no position to do anything. I was completely dependent of him so I couldn’t do anything. That’s why I never tried to interfere that night when he abused you.”

“He didn’t just “abuse” me, mother. He raped me!” Ebenezer said. There was still a lot of anger towards his parents. Weren’t parents to love their children unconditionally?

His mother looked away. “I always suspected something like that had happened but he wouldn’t even acknowledge your existence, let alone what had happened that night. I was bound to him. You must understand in the circles your father and I came from a wife was obedient to her husband. Disobedience, let alone the wife accusing her husband of something was not done. I threatened with a divorce once and my own father made sure I would never think of something like that again. I could not do anything to help you”.

They had a very long talk that night but nothing was really solved. They kept in touch but the things that happened that night, long ago, kept standing between them until the day his mother died.

 

With Jimmy things went differently. The private investigator found out Jimmy had a law firm only 5 blocks from Ebenezer’s club. After the night Ebenezer had been put in the hospital a similar thing had happened once more but this time with one of the other soldiers. The victim, a 19-years old boy, was bound to wheelchair for the rest of his life because of one of the soldiers who broke the young man’s back. After that incident Jimmy reported all of the soldiers to their commanding officer who informed the police. Three of them were sentenced to jail and the rest got a slap on the wrist. But Jimmy knew now the army wasn’t for him and he left, resulting in the anger of his father and a break with his family.

Jimmy had gone to law school where he met August. They started dating not long after they met and, after graduating, they started their own law firm, specializing in civil rights suits.

Jimmy had thought about going to see Ebenezer from time to time but the stories about Ebenezer Slutch had also reached him and August, making Jimmy doubt Ebenezer would like to see him.

“You know, August? I think I’m one of the reasons he turned out this way” Jimmy said more than once.

But after his change Ebenezer went down to their office and asked to see Jimmy. Together they had a long conversation in which everything was patched up, although August was feeling a little uncomfortable. He was afraid to loose Jimmy to Ebenezer. As soon as Ebenezer realized that, that misunderstanding was dealt with as well.

“I loved Jimmy, but I love someone else now.” Ebenezer said to August.

Still, Ebenezer and Jimmy became very good friends once again, until the day Jimmy died when his car exploded after a huge victory on a religious group.

 

*****

And so it became Christmas Eve again, 59 years after the Christmas Eve that changed everything. Ebenezer Slutch was 98 years old by now and had lived a long and, specially the last 59 years, a rich life. But right now, he was done with it. Trouble with living this long is that everyone you care about dies before you do.

Tommy died at the age of 78 while being in Tim’s arms, of old age. The months living in the streets had cost him and his body just stopped functioning. Tim died several months later, not being able to live without his husband.

As said, Jimmy and August had died long ago because of the bomb in their car. But their deaths hadn’t been in vain because finally people understood what religious fanaticism could lead to. In the years that followed all religious groups were made clear they had to abide the law or they would be dismantled.

And two years ago tragedy struck Ebenezer once more when Bob Suckit died of an heart attack. But this time Ebenezer didn’t go in that uncontrollable rage he had felt when Jacob Arsely had died He accepted it was Bob’s time but there was not a moment he didn’t miss his life partner.

 

So, Ebenezer was pretty much done with living. He thought it was time for him to leave the earth as well. He needed to be with those he loved once again.

It became colder in the house and, for a moment, Ebenezer thought about getting up to turn up the heat a little. But he decided against it. His legs hurt so much after getting up for his chair and he really didn’t need that right now. Still, it became very cold and a shudder went through his body.

All of a sudden he saw a man standing next to him and it took him a while to see who it was. The last time he saw him he had looked differently, that’s for sure.

“Jacob Arsely!” Ebenezer said. “You look better than the last time I saw you”.

And that certainly was true. Last time Arsely had been dressed in a leather thong, a SM-body armor and was suffering from eternal lust while several chains, ropes and handcuffs had restrained him. Now he was dressed in a nice suit, the lust driven from his eyes and his crotch no longer caused him pain.

“Yes, Ebenezer. And I have you to thank for that” Jacob Arsely said. “By saving you and inspiring you to do all those good things I also redeemed myself. Still, there is one more thing I have to do before I can rest in peace”.

Ebenezer got up from him chair and walked over to Jacob Arsely.

“If it has anything to do with sending me on my way with three spirits again you can forget it, Jacob! I’m no longer able to do stuff like that. I’m an old man now” Ebenezer said.

“No, Ebenezer. I’m here to guide you to the next world. Your time on earth is over and your loved ones are waiting for you” Arsely said.

“But don’t I need to die first before I can move on?”

“Ebenezer, how long has it been you could get up out of your chair that easily? Or that you didn’t need your cane to walk over here? Look behind you.” Arsely said.

Ebenezer did as he was told and saw himself sitting in the chair in front of the television. He looked down at his hands and saw they were young and strong again.

“Oh, Jacob! Am I finally going to see those I love again?” Ebenezer asked.

“Yes, my old friend. They are waiting for you” Jacob said.

“Than lead the way, my friend. I’m done here” and together with Jacob Arsely Ebenezer Slutch walked towards a bright light that looked like the sunrise.

 

Ebenezer’s body as found the next morning by the nurse who came to give him his pills and a bath. And he said he never saw someone who died with such a content smile on his face.

 

THE END

 

First published december 2008 at nifty.org.
Leiden, the Netherlands: december 2008 - december 2011
Copyright © 2011 Phoenix1977; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

It was a nice twist to have Jacob "unchained". thumbsup.gif In fact, hearing how all the main characters fared was quite enjoyable. Thanks for the story. worshippy.gifwub.png

Link to comment
On 01/01/2012 04:56 AM, Conner said:
It was a nice twist to have Jacob "unchained". thumbsup.gif In fact, hearing how all the main characters fared was quite enjoyable. Thanks for the story. worshippy.gifwub.png
You're welcome. Thank you for reading.
Link to comment

It was so nice to re-read this story, ok it may not be Christmas but a story as well written as this should be read any time of the year.

Really enjoyed this.

Thanks.

Link to comment
On 08/14/2013 04:39 AM, Jeff1 said:
It was so nice to re-read this story, ok it may not be Christmas but a story as well written as this should be read any time of the year.

Really enjoyed this.

Thanks.

Hi Jeff,

 

Glad you enjoyed the story, even though it's hot and sunny. I'd love to ask if it cooled you a bit but knowing some of the scenes in it ..... :-)

 

Coming holiday season I will make the entire story available as ebook here on the website. Maybe something to keep track of?

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..