Jump to content

The Journey of Jacob and Kyle

There are currently no reviews.

The Journey of Jacob and Kyle is a story of an undying love between the two main characters. This is their journey of finding love, maintaining it, and going through life’s ups and downs together, all the while learning from their life experiences that have been forced in their paths.

Warning! This story is a work of fiction. Any similarity between the fictional characters and any live persons is purely coincidental. This story contains fictional descriptions of sexual activity. If you are under the age of 18, and/or if you are offended by this content, and/or if it is illegal in your jurisdiction to posses or read such material, please leave now and do not read this story as neither the internet host nor the author can be responsible for your actions.
podiumdavis. You may not reproduce this story in whole or in part without the express written consent of myself (Andrew Davis) at podiumdavis@gmail.com

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 1
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

This continues to be a great story and I'm thoroughly enjoying it. It's really well written and I feel for the boys. Can't wait to find out what is in store for them.

Keep it up.

Link to comment

I’m so hopeful that this story will be completed at some point. It’s very well written and I feel connected to Kyle and Jacob. They deserve closure. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..