Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 1,934 Words
  • 3,765 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Cinderfella 2: A New Life - 26. Chapter 26

Seth grinned up at me. “I guess the spontaneous parts of our marriage aren’t quite over.”

Smiling back, I kissed him a little slower, taking my time as I probed his mouth, almost feeling each tooth with my tongue. Then I sat up, patted him on the chest. “We’ll just have to be more careful.”

Then Seth gently pushed me aside. “One of the things needed when you first get up…from sleep.” He grinned. “I gotta pee.” And he rushed in the bathroom.

 

Our day began again. Dennis was now seven months old and charming everybody that met him. All Royal Valley knew them on sight and loved them both. Toby was adorable. Now, however, Dennis was bound and determined to say something to someone. I came down to the kitchen, greeted Grace who was fixing both Seth’s and my breakfast. Toby was busy with his finger breakfast and juice. Dennis was having a good time with his spoon, banging it on his highchair and making sounds with his voice. Nothing wrong with his lungs.

“Coffee’s over there,” Grace said automatically pointing to the stove.

“Something Seth usually needs,” I said calmly walking to the table. I kissed Toby and Dennis as I sat with them. “Good morning, Toby, Dennis.”

Then I swear, Dennis looked at me, smiled when he pointed and said. “Da.”

I sat back in my chair. “What?”

Dennis smiled even bigger. “Da!”

Seth walked in whistling. “Morning all!”

“Seth!” I picked Dennis up from his chair. “I think Dennis just called me Dad!”

Seth’s eyes widened as he sat down. “No way.”

I nodded. “Well, it was Da, but he said it twice, looking right at me.” I looked at Dennis. “Say it again.”

“Da!” Dennis said with confidence.

“See?”

Seth grinned. “It could be he’s just making sounds. Trying it out.”

I smirked, then pointed at Seth. “Who’s that?”

“Da da!” Dennis said with no guessing.

“Hear that!?” I turned the baby to me smiling at him. “He knows the difference. I’m Dad and you’re Daddy.”

Seth shook his head. “He’s only seven months old!”

I grinned at Seth. “He doesn’t know that, but he knows who we are.”

Seth nodded getting up. “I guess he does.” He looked for the coffee. “Elixir of the gods.” He got his cup and poured the brown, steaming fluid and inhaled deeply. “Ambrosia.” Then took a careful sip, sighing almost as if he’d just had great sex!

I grinned at Toby who was watching Seth intently. I turned Toby’s head and leaned toward him. “Daddy acts strange with coffee.”

Toby just nodded.

I heard the door being knocked on. “I’ll get it.” I put Dennis back in his chair who proceeded his drumming of the chair with the spoon and almost singing. I kissed his head. “Keep things in order, Dennis.”

Dennis looked at me happily. “Da!”

Chuckling I went to the door and opened it. Garth stood there a little sheepish.

“Hello, Erik.” He greeted with a small smile and wave. “I hope it’s not too early for you.”

I smiled at him. I’ve only seen him at festivals and parties. We’ve spoken only in passing. “Not at all, Garth. Is there something I can help you with?”

Garth nodded, but he was turning pink. “Well…I need some advice.” Then he looked very sheepish. “From you and Seth, if he’s still here.”

I swung the door wider. “He is, come in.”

As I may have said, and I know I did….Garth was a nice looking man in his late thirties. His work on his farm had shaped him nicely. Sandy colored hair that lightened in the sun.

“We’re in the kitchen. Do you think you would want something to eat?” I asked as we walked back. “Coffee?”

Garth nodded. “Coffee would be great.”

Seth rose as Garth came in and shook hands with Seth. They were almost the same size.

After he got his coffee, Garth looked at the two of us. “Can we speak…” Garth looked around. “…in private?”

Now I was curious. “Sure. There’s always my office.”

Once seated, Garth looked even more embarrassed but took a deep breath. “You know…I’ve been spending a lot of time with Bent. Dating, really.”

I grinned at him. “I do know. How’s that going?”

Garth brightened. “Great!” He chuckled. “So great…” he looked up at Seth and me. “…I’m thinking of asking him to marry me.”

Seth smiled wider. “That’s amazing! It’s going that well?”

Garth nodded as he chuckled. “It is. I never considered marrying a man, but….after Carrie died a few years back.” He hesitated. “Then when you guys married and came here…and then it was okay for men to marry men….and we had that…whatever it was festival…I gave him that box of candies…”

“I remember.” I grinned. “Why do you need our advice?”

Now, Garth was beet red. “I’ll just say it.” Then he sighed. “We’ve only kissed. We have held hands and all…but we’ve never…” he hesitated at the word.

Garth was charming! It made him more appealing. He was so bashful and easily embarrassed, giving him a boyishness that was attractive. He was a very nice man. After a few seconds, Seth laughed lightly. “…had sex?”

Garth nodded. “That’s it.”

I frowned at him. “We didn’t until we were married,” I explained about Seth and me. “Of course, we didn’t have the long courtship you and Bent have. We met and married in a month. Is your question about the how’s or something else? You do know what to do, right?”

Now Garth was almost glowing red. “Is that dumb? I know what and I can even figure out how…but…is there some things I need to know?”

Seth sat forward touching Garth’s arm. “Well….yes. I knew about sex between two men having seen two men have sex before. Erik did, too. But a lot we sort of had to figure out ourselves.”

I nodded. “More important, what do you see happening with you and Bent? Do you fantasize about what you’d do with Bent?”

Now Garth got up. “Only every night! Now all I do is think about Bent and my manhood stiffens and I make myself shoot so often…I’ve not done it that much since I was a teenager!”

I stood and put a hand on his shoulder. “Relax. That means he attracts you, but we knew that since you were the one that started the courtship.” I smiled. “That was very brave.”

Garth smiled and shook his head. “I was terrified. The only one I was ever with….that way was Carrie. Now there’s Bent. I don’t want to mess it up.” He smiled shyly.

“You won’t.” I nodded. “Do you love Bent?”

He nodded and smiled more to himself. “Oh, yes.” He said softly.

Seth grinned. “Have you told him?”

Garth gave a shrugging nod. “Not in so many words, but I was going to today.”

“And how do you think Bent feels about you?” I asked.

Garth nodded. “I believe he loves me.” Then he smiled again to himself. “In fact, I’m certain he does.”

“And your family?” I asked.

He laughed. “The kids love Bent. They’re often asking when he’s coming over and why won’t he stay.” Then he looked at me seriously. “I want to do things right.”

Seth rose and walked over. “If you mean marrying him first, that’s fine.”

“How did things work with you and Carrie at first?” I asked.

Garth was again turning pink. “Well…we talked….it was about a week before we actually did it right. She’d never even seen a man before.” He grinned. “Naked, I mean.” Then he shrugged. “I’d never seen a woman naked before. We were teenagers.”

“But you came to someone to help,” I said smiling. “Someone that may know because they’ve done it? That’s a pretty good step in the right direction. Again, very brave.”

Then Garth smiled at me. “Well, Dad said, if you want something bad enough…no question is dumb if you want something bad enough.” He grinned. “I want Bent.”

Seth grinned at Garth. “My advice is, take it slow. After the wedding, if he says yes…and I have a feeling he will say yes.”

“You can start with just touching,” I said. “But talk to him. Let him know how much he means to you and what you want to do, and what you want him to do to you.”

“If at first, it’s just making each other shoot, that’s fine,” Seth added. “When you’re ready for more, tell him. But he will be doing the same to you, telling you what he wants to do to you, and for you to do for him.”

“Let there be no taboos between you,” I said. “Nothing can be off limits between you. If he wants oral satisfaction, can you do that?”

Garth nodded. “That one of the things that make me want to shoot all the time! My making him shoot by…” he indicated what with his hand and mouth.

Seth chuckled. “Well, Erik is great at it for me.”

I laughed, putting my arm around Seth. “Seth is great at it himself.” Then I looked serious at Garth. “But if he wants to penetrate you?”

Garth nodded. “I’ll let him. But I want to do that, too.”

“Again, we’re good at that, too.” Seth chuckled. “In fact, I almost enjoy having it done to me more.”

Garth looked surprised. “Really?” Then he shrugged. “Why am I surprised about that?”

“Because we’re trained as little boys what we are to do,” I answered. “Men are to be in charge, on top.” I shrugged. “It’s okay to be on the bottom. That’s a woman’s place. But it can be very enjoyable. There are some sensations that will amaze you.”

Garth nodded. “And the smell? I mean, it is…you know.”

Seth chuckled. “That’s always a risk, but we’ve done well. There are things you can do. The most important thing is lubrication.”

“Lubrication.” Garth nodded. “Where do I get that?”

“There are oils and gels, we can tell you about what they are. They can be gotten at the new Parisian Shoppe with soaps and things. There are cleansers you can get to cleans you out. There is massage oils you can use to get the mood started.” I said, then I shrugged. “If not, there’s always spit.”

“Spit.” Garth frowned. “That’s sort of…”

Seth nodded. “You’ll need something if you want to have sex, and there is now lube, you may reconsider. Even those that are in couples involving a man and woman use a lot of these things.”

Garth nodded. “Carrie and I tried some.”

“So it won’t embarrass you to buy some?” I asked.

Garth nodded. “Of course it will. But it will be worth it.”

I nodded. “Good answer.”

Seth frowned. “You live on a farm. Do you make lard?”

“Sure.” Garth nodded. “We make it.”

“A little goes a long way,” I said.

“Will it hurt?” Garth asked.

“At first, maybe.” Seth nodded. “I’m guessing at the size of your manhood when excited…” he pointed at me. “He’s pretty big.”

I shoved Seth lightly. “And you’re not!?”

Seth shrugged. “I’m just saying!” He defended squeezing me close again.

I put a hand on Garth’s arm. “But the very important thing is talking to him. How else are you going to find out?”

Seth reached out and hugged Garth, then I joined him in the hug.

“I know the two of you will be very happy,” I assured.

Copyright © 2017 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 27
  • Love 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 12/03/2016 06:52 PM, droughtquake said:

Such precocious kids!

 

The valley needs a Dr Ruth! ;-)

Wait! It's not finished. I posted the next part. Even Dr. Ruth would be scratching her head.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Seth and Erik are becoming the Royal Valley therapists, everyone comes to them for help with their love for another person. I'm inclined to believe that the guys will do everything possible to help anyone they can. I think Seth and Erik are doing a wonderful job raising the two boys,even with Toby being deaf he still wants to know as much as he can, now Dennis is starting to talk even though he's only 7 months old. I'm glad that they had mothers willing to help them with the boys when they first got them after Sarah passed away after Dennis was born. 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

The responses the boys made in this chapter have been spot on, but I will wait until after I read the next chapter to make further comment.

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Erik forgot to mention stretching! Along with the lube that he did mention, stretching is critical. A straight friend of mine was not aware of the prep required and when her husband attempted, there was bleeding…
:–(

Link to comment
9 hours ago, droughtquake said:

Erik forgot to mention stretching! Along with the lube that he did mention, stretching is critical. A straight friend of mine was not aware of the prep required and when her husband attempted, there was bleeding…
:–(

You expect a virgin male in that era to know scissoring?  They took it slow.   No blood.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..