Jump to content
    R. Eric
  • Author
  • 8,139 Words
  • 3,625 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The Perfect Son - 3. Chapter 3

Brad and Eric head to New York. Brad tells his brother he's gay.

To belabor a point, Elisi was very happy with how things were progressing. She had even insisted Brad call her Elisi. I called a friend of mine that had these cabins he rented out deep in the forest for couples to have their time away together. The cabins were isolated, secure and it was perfect for what we were going to do. I brought a light dinner and we ate comfortably by the fireplace. It was early October, so it was getting cool enough to have a fire. I brought out my bag of things we needed. I showed him the items.

“First is this…” I showed him a bottle. “Basically, it’s an enema. After you make the solution, just squeeze this to inject the enema. It only takes five minutes. Then nature will take its course and you’ll purge whatever’s left in you out. It will also add a pleasant smell. When you come back, I will slowly get you ready.” I showed him the dildo. “This is to stretch you. Later we can do it digitally. Meaning I can get you ready just with my fingers as I asked you to do. Then, if necessary, I have this.” I showed him the jar of ointment. “This is analease. It will help your muscles relax and make things easier. It will cut back on some of the sensations, so, I’d rather try it without first. We’ll take our time. Now for your first time, we won’t be facing each other. You will stretch out on the bed on your stomach. We’ll prop your hips up on a pillow, that will help when I insert myself in you. Give your body the chance to adjust. And if you like it, your body will do it quicker each time.” And of course, he was nervous. I understood that. “Now the fun starts.” I grinned as I unbuttoned my shirt. “Time to get naked.”

He chuckled as his fingers touched me. “I’ll do that.” He pushed the shirt off me, feeling the skin beneath. “You’ve shown me a world I never understood before. I never imagined, really. In my home, we never talked about sex or even mentioned body parts in our pants. I never had the sex talk with my father. Forget Mom, other than the fact that Bobby and I are here tells me she even knows what sex is. Bobby and I never talked about it much. Everything was taboo and a sin.” Then he kissed me gently. “But I’m fine talking about it with you. I even look forward to getting naked with you now. If feels…natural.”

I stopped him. “Because it is natural. It’s what we do as a species.”

We did get undressed, then he went to do what he needed to. I got things ready for us on the bed. It didn’t take too long before he came out. He stretched out beside me. “It’s just a little performance anxiety. I’m not scared.”

“This is unknown territory. Performance anxiety is normal.” I kissed him. “After we’ve done it a few times, you’ll wonder why you had any anxiety at all.”

We did take it slow. A lot of touching and caressing. It was very pleasant. I began with the lubrication and started applying it around the area and then onto the dildo. And I slowly began to insert it. He tensed.

“Easy.” I soothed. “It’s okay. It’s a natural reaction. Relax. Breath deeply.” I coached giving an example with a deep inhalation. And began again. Soon I had it in and left it there, moving it slowly. “Just relax,” I said again. Then I got in position, after adding the lubrication to my own dick, to say nothing but, yea, I was rock hard. “Now, we’ll begin. Remember, I’m making love to you. I do love you, Brad.”

“I know,” Brad said.

It took a few minutes as I slowly worked my way in. Soon I was all the way in. “Are you okay?” I asked.

He chuckled. “Well, I will be honest. It did hurt, sort of.” Then he smiled. “And I hate to say it, but it feels like I really have to go to the bathroom.”

I chuckled with him. “Well, that’s what is supposed to happen there, usually. But wait. As your body relaxes, it will begin to feel different.” I caressed his back gently. “I’m so honored you have given me this. I will begin moving now. If it hurts, let me know. You’re doing great.” And I did slowly begin withdrawing a little and pushed gently back in. I felt the inside of his body ease the tension. It took all I had not to react to the warm, slippery feeling and not go like a pile driver. “Okay still?”

He smiled a little now. “Yes, it feels nicer now.”

“I’m going to do it again,” I said and slowly did it again. “You said I was tight. Geez Louise, you could crack a walnut.”

He chuckled. “Well, I don’t want to crack yours.”

“My nuts are telling me to get on with it.” I laughed. “Again.” And I did it again. And again.

About the fifth time, he suddenly let out, not a cry, but an ooh. “What the hell was that!?”

“Was it pain?” I asked a little worried.’

“Hell no!” Brad said. “This sensation shot up. I thought I would cum. And I’m now hard as steel.”

I kissed his neck and worked my way over his cheek. “That’s your prostate.”

“Do it again.”

That’s when I began doing it a little faster.

“Harder!” Brad demanded.

Who was I going to argue with? I did! Again and again. Soon I had a pattern that was making him grunt with pleasure each time I fully inserted.

“I’m gonna cum!!” Brad shouted.

“That’s one of the main reason I’m doing this! Cum!” I said through gritted teeth and now was that pile driver. Coordinating orgasms do not always happen. He came first and then a few more pumps and I came in him. I was sweating like a pig and gulping air to catch my breath as I lay on his back. “That was one fine….colossal lovemaking experience, Baby.” I rolled off him and on my back beside him. He moved over embracing me as he curled an arm around me as his lips caressed mine.

“I have never, ever felt anything like that. It was too intense for words.” Brad said beside me. “No one ever told me about this.”

I smiled at him. “Well, I hate to break it to you. The straights know about it, too. There are scores of straight men that have found it and use the dildo. Some have their wives do it to them. Others just do it as a form of masturbation. There’s a whole network of nerves there.” Then I rolled to face him. “A few more times and we can start experimenting.”

He looked a bit uncertain. “With what?”

“How to prolong it and stretch out the experience. New ways to please the other. We are partners now. Nothing is taboo now.” I smiled and saw his face relax. Then looked at him surprised. “What did you think I meant?”

“I just didn’t want…you know…pain or some shit like that.”

“Do I act like a sadist?” I asked. “And I’m no masochist. So, that’s out.”

He sighed. “Good.”

“There are fetishes,” I said with a smile.

“You have them? What are they?” He asked.

“Hair,” I said. “Don’t ever shave your pubes or your ass. Okay?”

He laughed. “It never crossed my mind to do it. I had to do it once when I was on the swim team. I asked the coach, is my not having armpit hairs and hair on my legs going to make me win?” He shook his head. “No way was I doing that.”

I rolled on top of him, securing his arms above his head. “And this.” I lowered my nose into one of his hairy armpits. I began sniffing and licking as I covered one and then the other. He was ticklish, so he began to pull away, but my slight restraint got him to stop. I kissed him intently. Then looked at him. “Are you okay with that?”

He shrugged. “It’s fine by me. It felt good, a little ticklish, but good.” Then he kissed me back. “I’d do anything for you.”

“As I will for you.” I smiled. “Is there anything you want to do?”

Again, he couldn’t lie and he turned pink around his ears when embarrassed. “Well…I don’t know.”

I sat up. “What? Do you think there’s anything we can’t discuss now?”

He smiled and almost didn’t look me in the eye. “Well. Okay. I knew I was odd when we undressed in the locker room. There were a couple of guys, one in particular, when he’d bend over…I had the urge to stick my tongue there.”

I grinned at him. “That’s not odd at all. There’s rimming and tongue fucking. Would you like to do it to me?”

His eyes widened. “Can I?”

I slid off him and got on my knees and bent over. “Sure.”

He was still a little embarrassed, but we did it a while. Then he asked. “What does it feel like?”

I pushed him over. “One way to find out.” I began working his perfect hole. Kissing, licking and then inserting my tongue and alternating. Receiving an ooh and a grunt of pleasure. And he was getting hard again.

“Okay. Make love to me again.”

So, we did it again. He was still relaxed from before and so it was easier. But again he was crying out and cumming.

The sun was breaking the horizon when we drifted off to sleep in the arms of each other.

The next morning he was groaning. Not with pleasure, but his muscles were coming back.

I chuckled. “It will pass. But you may be sore for a while. The only thing to help is to make love on a regular basis. Do you think you can do that?”

He grinned kissing me. “We will.”

 

We picked up Tyler that afternoon. And Elisi didn’t say a word, but again was smiling when we got home. We had dinner. Helped clean up and moved out on the patio.

“I should call my family,” Brad said sadly. “Or at least Bobby. He can pass it on that I’m okay.”

“Sure.” I nodded. “They may have problems. We sure do in this family. But they may be really worried about you. You’ve been gone since when?”

“Six weeks,” Brad said nodding. “I know. I could have done it differently. But I will go back.”

I nodded. “Sure. Can you wait until after Tyler’s birthday? It’s next week.”

Brad nodded with a smile. “Absolutely.” He chuckled. “I love that little guy.”

“So do I.” I said. “And he’s already accepted you as his uncle.”

He laughed. “He has.” He was thinking. “I don’t want to bring them down here. If I call from here, they’ll see the number. If I use my cell phone, they’ll track me.” He shook his head. “They can’t make me leave, but they can cause problems.”

I took his hand. “There’s a little trick I learned when I went to Duke. There’s a website, you hook the phone into the computer and make the call. No ID or trace is possible.”

Brad grinned a bit evilly. “You devil.”

I held my hands up. “Hey, not my website.”

Brad eased back next to me. “Then, after Tyler’s birthday. We should go to Connecticut. Or New York, depending on what I’m going to do.”

I had to ask. “So, I’m going with you.”

He looked surprised. “Of course you are. Are we partners or not?”

I kissed him gently. “Just checking.”

Again, Elisi just smiled at us.

 

The next morning I hooked the phone up to the computer and pulled up the website. Brad sighed as he dialed. It was answered. I was about to leave and give Brad privacy when he stopped me by taking my hand.

“Hi, Bobby. It’s me.” And I didn’t need the phone to hear a frantic where the hell are you? Are you okay? Brad grinned. “I’m fine. I haven’t been kidnapped or anything like that. I just…needed to sort some things out.” There was a pause as his brother was asking him questions again. “I’ll tell you when I get back…..it’ll be some time next week. Now listen, please. I have some things I need to tell you. Only you. Meet me at the penthouse first.”

Penthouse? I knew they were rich, but how rich were they?

“Don’t tell Mom and don’t tell Diana. There are some….changes. And I’ll tell you. But only you at first. Will you do that?” Brad was nodding at his brother, then to me. “Thank you. Now, again. I am fine. In fact, I’ve never been happier. And don’t tell Amanda, either. She and Diana will get upset.” He smiled. “I’ll call next week with the time we’ll be there. Okay? Bye.” He smiled at me brighter. “He’s a pain in the ass at times, but I think he’ll be okay with us.”

I knelt beside him. “Of course he’s a pain in the ass. He’s your brother.”

Brad chuckled nodding. “You got it.” He brought me up to him. “I love you, Eric.”’

I grinned. “You’re telling the truth.”

 

Tyler was six! And there were kids all over the house and in the yard as we had his birthday party. The birds may never come back after hearing the commotion this noisy group let fly in the air.

I was looking over my nephew’s gifts he’d gotten. I shook my head. DVD’s and different action figures. Brad picked one up. “I know the Ninja Turtles, is he one of those?”

I smiled. “That’s a her and she’s human. Her name’s Casey. She’s a friend that helps the Turtles. And of course, Shredder.” I held the dolls….no, Tyler would declare they weren’t dolls, they were action figures.

“I have a nephew. He’ll be three this year. He’ll be into this soon.”

“Bobby’s son,” I said. “I hope to meet him soon.”

Brad nuzzled me. “You will.”

That night as we cleaned up the destruction from the party I stopped Elisi.

“We’ll be flying to New York this week,” I told her.

She nodded as she worked. “I thought you would.”

I ached to say it. “I don’t want to go, but…”

She stopped and took my arm. “You’re place is with Brad. I know that.” Her eyes did water a bit. “It’s okay. This is what I’ve wanted for you. The two of you are perfect together. Don’t worry about it.”

“But you’ll be alone with Tyler. A part of me feels like I’m deserting you.”

She looked firmly at me. “Stop that! You’ve been a wonderful grandson and a great surrogate father to Tyler.” Then she became the Yiddish Mama again. “You think I can’t handle a six-year-old? I was taking care of your grandfather. We’ll be fine.” Then she hugged me. “You’re a good man, Eric. Brad needs you now. Go.” As Brad was passing by. “And you.” Brad looked at her tears and got a little worried. “You take care of my grandson. He means a lot to me.” Then she hugged him. “And you do, too. Now.”

Brad made the reservations for the flight and called his brother telling him when to come by.’

I told Tyler what was happening.

He just nodded. “I’ll see you.”

At first, I didn’t think he understood. “It’s not going to be for a few hours.”

Tyler nodded. “I know.” And he ran off to play with Barnie. That kid was spooky.

 

Elisi took us to the airport in Asheville. I packed a few things but knew I would have to get more there. And what better place than New York City? We had to fly to Atlanta, of course. I hadn’t made the plans, so I wasn’t too surprised we had first class tickets. When we got to Atlanta, I found out they weren’t just first class. We were VIPs. Okay. I could be a very important person. I didn’t expect we’d be hauled off to the VIP Lounge and all that. Only big wigs and celebrities flew this way. And not all celebrities. Politicians that didn’t have their own planes. CEOs. I don’t know. But it was very different there. Less noise being the first part. A whole lot less crowded. Gone were those endless rows of seats. Here were private booths and tables. All thick and plush. The lounge was between concourse B and C, so from there, all could be accessed quickly.

“We’ve got about an hour,” Brad said. “Are you hungry?”

“No,” I said looking about. Then I felt fingers touching my hand. I was a bit startled when he took my hand as we walked. I had prepared myself to play it cool not to cause him embarrassment. He was the one that now seemed to not care. I couldn’t help but smile at that.

He chose a booth and we slid in. “I’ve lived like a monk all my life. I’m not putting back on that sack of shit again. We are a couple.” He said firmly. And pressed his lips on mine.

“Got it.”

A lady came by. “Can I interest you guys in a drink?”

“A bourbon for me,” Brad said.

“Do you have fruit juices? Or fruit-flavored drinks?” I asked.

She nodded. “Certainly.” She handed me a menu and I ordered.

“I’m a little worried how you’re going to feel when we arrive. It’s not like the peaceful world you have in Fontana.”

I chuckled. “A reminder. My second boyfriend was from New York. Little Italy in Manhattan. Tony?”

He grinned with a nod. “Oh, yeah.”

“I’ve been…let’s see. The first time was a week. We were just roommates then. And then two weeks the next time when we first started as a couple. And almost a month during one semester break.” I grinned at the memory.

“His family knew?” He motioned with his hands. “About you two being boyfriends?”

I gave a shrugging nod. “Well, not at first. Poor Mrs. Vacca. She raised seven.”

“Seven!?”

I nodded. “Six boys!” I shook my head. “And poor Gina was in the middle. Three older brothers and three younger.” I pointed at Brad. “No one and I mean no one, messed with Gina.”

Brad laughed. “I bet not.”

“At first Mrs. Vacca was worried that I would be interested in Gina.” I nodded. “She was very pretty and four years younger. But that was when Tony’s big brother, Angelo told everyone he was gay.”

Brad looked startled. “Two gay sons!?”

“It happens. So, when we came out to Mrs. Vacca, her first reaction was to slap Tony in the back of the head shouting Che cosa hai fatto meaning what did you do? But she came around. In fact, she loves me. She was always getting me to mangiare, hai bisogno di carne sulle ossa. Insisting I eat to get meat on my bones.” I chuckled.

Brad seemed to like me doing it, and I was speaking like a New York Yankee, and with an Italian accent, too. He chuckled. “So, why’d you break up?” He put his hand on my arm. “Not that I’m wanting you to make up.”

“I think we’re safe,” I assured. I got serious a moment. “I didn’t tell him about my gift. I was going to. But we became intimate before I could and well…when he cheated…he lied. I knew.”

Brad looked sad. “I’m so sorry. He cheated and lied?”

I held up my hand. “Don’t be too mad at him. We were in our late teens, early twenties. The first time, I forgave him….”

“The first time!? He did it again?” Brad was shocked.

I nodded feeling a little guilty. “So, when he did it the second time, I confronted him. He finally admitted it, but said it wouldn’t happen again.” I shook my head. “It was a subjective truth. He meant it then. It was really because of his family I forgave him then.” Then I was embarrassed. “But called it quits the third time.”

Brad looked mortified. “Oh, god, I am so sorry. I would not do that to you.”

I laughed. “No. I don’t think you could.” I shook my head. “You haven’t even told someone else a white lie.” I patted his leg. “You get so embarrassed so easily. Your ears turn pink.”

He chuckled feeling one of his earlobes. And they began to turn pink because I embarrassed him about it.

“See!?” I pointed to his ears touching our foreheads together. “How could I not trust you? I got an Alter Boy!”

He chuckled. “Yes, you did. My brother and I were Alter Boys.”

“I’ve never met Bobby, but if he’s half the man you are, we’re good. Of course, we’re a mixed couple. You’re Catholic and I’m a Hebrew.”

His lips caressed mine. “And a better match I couldn’t imagine.”

His openness about us was both reassuring and a little alarming. We might kiss in the middle of Time Square and no one would bat an eyelash, but we were still in the Bible Belt. But we were in the VIP Lounge, no one would dare say a word. No one even looked surprised. We relaxed, he and I leaned in together until they called our flight. This call was a soft mention over a...not as loud a speaker as out there. We took our seats in the front, the wider seats I had flown in twice in my life. I was still jazzed at the individual screen and service. Yeah, first class wasn’t bad at all.

The flight to New York was not bad. Then we started lowering to Kennedy and disembarked. What I didn’t expect was the man waiting at our departure gate. He looked like a man that should be holding up a sign for the designated guest. He had the black jacket and hat on. But he instead looked up and came over to Brad.

“Hello, Mr. Thomas.” He greeted. “The car is out front. Someone will get the bags.” Then he looked at me. “Can I have you baggage tickets?”

Brad nodded taking my ticket. “He just has the one.”

This man handed the tickets to another man who nodded and headed away.

Now, I was feeling a little uncomfortable. Servants? Did he have servants? He never acted like he was pampered. He made the bed half the time! He did his own laundry, for god sake! And he did it right!! Maybe he wasn’t. I would wait to find out just how rich he was. So, I said nothing. Then we got to a car. Seeing it I stopped Brad.

“Brad, this is a Rolls Royce,” I said. “It’s a new one, but a Rolls Royce.”

Brad nodded with a grin. “I know. It’s the Thomas Company car.”

Oh. Only I didn’t say it out loud. Then I had another moment when we drove up to Park Avenue and pulled into what looked like a hotel!

Brad leaned over to me. “The penthouse is on the top floor.”

This was definitely surprising. How Brad become this person was a mystery to me? I’d had the children of the wealthy attending school where I went. He had none of the airs or self-entitlement issues they did. As I said, he made the bed half the time and never had to be told to. He helped clean up after dinner, lunch…never once had to be asked. He did his own laundry, even mine occasionally. Again, never had to be asked. In spite of my bias, he was good looking. Very good looking. And now, I find out he’s not only rich but mega-rich. He should have been the toast of Manhattan. The most eligible bachelor in Manhattan….of New York! Seeing all this, make that the most eligible bachelor in America! Then again, thinking a little more, he had Diana, so he was covered keeping anyone from knowing his secret desires. Being engaged didn’t hurt and probably kept most at bay, and couldn’t respond to any male seekers. And with his strict upbringing, he’d never indulge in a secret life. The man was an Alter Boy!! Not that I’m complaining, in fact, I was loving it. I got him as a virgin where the gay life was involved. How did I luck out so well? I was determined to let him reveal what he felt was appropriate, but walking in the lobby, he took my hand again! He didn’t care if anyone saw! Brad, how far you’ve come, Loverboy.

No one said a word. Except for the doorman who knew Brad. And Brad knew him. The lower levels were the hotel. The upper floors were private apartments and the top floor was the penthouse. There were two lesser penthouses below the main one. Brad knew where to go, going to a door on the wall with the three elevators, but went through the door, not in those elevators. This wasn’t a tall building, as far as Manhattan was concerned. It was only twenty-one stories. The penthouse was the twenty-first. The lobby was elegant and modern, but the building had to be several decades old. But the marble floor gleamed, the wood polished and people mingled and walked through a moderately busy hotel. There was a restaurant and bar that was active. But once through the door, we were in a private area with just one elevator. He had to use a key to open the door and another inserted in a lock, which made the elevator door open. It was nice, for an elevator. Again a key was used to cause the elevator to move. There was just one sign lit on the panel. Penthouse.

“I’ll have keys made for you. Then show you some other things.” Brad was getting tight-lipped. This was going to be a hard few days. “I’ve made some decisions on the way here.”

“Okay.” Was all I could say.

Once we arrived, the elevator door opened. Not into a hallway, but in the penthouse. The elevator served only the lobby and penthouse. I was getting used to being surprised, but now I was just overwhelmed! This area we arrived on was like an art gallery. There were various paintings and sculptures on pedestals. The floor was black marble. The lighting was dim, but just enough not to trip. The individual art had its own light to shine on it. This area was at the center of the penthouse. Just across was a living area. I later found it was where guests and family met and talked or entertained. Again, elegantly furnished, a fireplace on the outside wall, beyond was a terrace that went around the entire penthouse. A man turned who apparently was waiting for Brad. He spun around when the elevator sounded. “Brad!” The man rushed over to Brad and hugged him. There may have been issues in the family, but the brothers loved each other. Bobby was about the same height and size, only slight resemblances. But you could see it. This Bobby held his brother away a bit. Looking him over, I suppose to make sure that even if Brad had told him he was alright, that he was really alright. Once that was settled, he shoved Brad back a little. “What the fuck! You’ve been gone over a month!! Nothing but the note that said you had to think and then disappeared.” Then he glanced back at me and a look of wonder came on him. The what’s he doing here look was plain.

Brad nodded. “I’ll tell you all about it. That’s why I asked you to come before I went to the home place.” Brad explained. “You didn’t tell anyone, did you?”

Bobby frowned. “You threatened to cut my balls off if I did.” Then smiled. “Not in those words, but the threat was there.” Then he jutted his head toward me and without asking wanted to know who I was.

Brad brought me closer to him. “This is Eric Davis.” Then he looked at Bobby with a serious look. “My boyfriend.”

Bobby’s eyes looked confused a split second, then widened and his mouth dropped open. He only let out a “wha…”

“I’m gay, Bobby,” Brad said taking my hand. Bobby’s eyes went to our joined hands and his eyes widened even more.

Then Bobby turned away and walked in the living area and stared out the big windows and stood there a minute. We followed slowly. Then Bobby turned. “Since when?”

Brad’s ears were pinking. “I’ve always been gay. Eric and I have been lovers for about a month.”

Bobby made sure the sofa was behind him and sat hard. “I don’t believe it.” He said softly, more to himself. “I just don’t believe it.”

Brad moved us to the other sofa and we sat, he never let my hand go. “It’s true.”

Then a large smile came on Bobby’s face. “My perfect brother has a chink in his armor.”

I was confused and Brad was more confused. “What?” Brad asked.

Bobby stood and began to pace, sort of, only in a circle. “I have had to be the black sheep.” He held his hand to Brad who was about to object or ask a question. “Wait. Let me explain. I would always get the why can’t you be more like your brother spiel from Mom.” He shook his head. “I got so tired of being compared to you and told how perfect you were.”

Apparently, they hadn’t told Brad this, because Brad just looked dumbfounded.

Bobby came and sat by his brother. “The thing was, you were perfect. I tried to hate you, but I couldn’t.”

Brad smirked. “Gee, thanks.”

Bobby was now elated and waved Brad off, giving him another brotherly shove, not hard at all. “Don’t get bent out of shape. As I said, I tried to hate you, but I love you. I always have. Why the hell did you think I bowed out of Shipping and Industries? You were perfect and made for that. Not me.”

Brad smiled a bit. “Back to that in a moment. So, you’re not disappointed or bothered that I’m gay?”

Bobby looked surprised and grinned. “Hell no. It makes you more human.” Then he quirked a look, but you could see it was all in fun. “You don’t want to fuck me now, do you?”

Brad grinned. “Oh, yeah. The few times I saw my big brother naked was just lust fodder. I had to yearn from afar.” Brad rubbed his hand over his brother’s leg near Bobby’s crotch, which Bobby tossed the hand away. He wasn’t bothered or offended, but his eyes just gleamed.

“I don’t know what happened, but you are not Brad.” Bobby smiled. “The Brad I knew would never have joked or said that.” He looked over at me. He stuck his hand out. “Bobby Thomas.”

I shook his hand. “Eric Davis.”

Bobby stood up. “The shits going to hit the fan when you tell Mom. And Diana.” He looked at Brad quickly. “You have to tell Diana first.”

Brad nodded. “I was going to do that.”

Bobby nodded. “You may want to do it Sunday morning.”

“Sunday?” Brad asked.

“You have to tell the family. Sunday after church is the only good time to tell them all as we always have Sunday lunch together. Sunday morning will assure Diana will be home.”

That sounded reasonable.

“I’ll need your support Sunday,” Brad said cautiously. “I don’t intend to get thrown out of Thomas Shipping and Industries. But if Mom and Amanda want me gone, and you side with Amanda, I’m done.”

Bobby laughed. “That won’t happen. Believe me.” He assured. Then he sat again and looked at his brother seriously. “We’re brothers. I love you. Besides, the Duchess will stop them.” He chuckled. “Does Eric know about the Duchess?”

Brad looked at me smiling. “Only that she has a past. But no, no details.”

I was so pleased this had gone so well, I was caught unprepared for this part. “Why, what do I need to know?”

Bobby grinned. “Well, it’s really her place to tell you. And she will once she gets to know and like you.” Then Bobby shook his head. “She’s going to love you. Trust me.”

Brad stood. “Do you want to eat with us? I was going to call down.”

Bobby shook his head. “Nah, I need to head back. Amanda’s expecting me for dinner. I have Heather to tell me all about her day and Jason, too.” Then he hugged his brother again. He glanced at me, then back to his brother. “Besides, the two of you should enjoy your time together. I’d just be in the way.” Then he grinned. “Besides, Eric will be lusting for me, so no.”

Brad shoved his brother lightly. “Knock it off.” Brad laughed.

Bobby hugged his brother again. “You really seem happy. I’m happy for you, Brad. And I love you.” Then he stepped over to me and hugged me! Then he grinned at me. “I mean, this is permanent, right?”

I nodded. “We want it to be. And we’ll make it be.”

Bobby grinned even bigger. “Great!! Just remember, I’m on Brad’s side, so yours as well. The Duchess will be too after she meets you. Amanda and Mom can go to hell. Just be prepared for fireworks.”

Brad put his arm around me. “We are.” Then he waved around the penthouse. “Eric’s having issues with all this.”

Bobby nodded. “It’s all good. You’ll get used to it.” He walked back in the gallery to the elevator. “See you Sunday.” And he vanished with the elevator.

I turned Brad around. “Okay. How did you two stay so close? Neither of you two have that smug, I’m rich and I deserve it personalities.”

Brad chuckled. “Well, that’s the Duchess’ fault. She was always reminding us. The family is the most important. And brothers need to be extra tight. You can either be each other’s greatest enemies or choose to be your best friend and ally.” He shrugged. “We chose the friend and ally part.”

I nodded with a smile. “It was nice.” Then my eyes narrowed. “Is he as helpful as you are? Making beds, doing laundry and all that other stuff?”

 

Brad gave a shrugging nod. “I don’t know about all that. But Duchess always expected us to do the routine parts. Like make our beds and clean our rooms, even though we had maids and what have you. I seriously doubt Bobby does that at home, but you never know. It just stuck with me. Duchess was always reminding us, all this could be gone.” He waved at the penthouse. “Don’t think you deserve it just because you were born to it.”

I was beginning to like the Duchess, and I hadn’t even met her yet. “Smart woman.”

Then Brad put his lips to mine. “Now, let’s make love. Me to you, and you to me.”

I smiled. “And where do we do it? Here?”

Brad shrugged. “We could. But the bedroom will be more comfortable.”

“Lead the way.”

We had begun to introduce other….positions and ways. It made love making more interesting and a hell of a lot of fun.

Okay, the penthouse was huge. You came off the elevator into the gallery. There was a doorway in front of the living area. A doorway to the right that led to the dining room and to the left the little hall that led to the library/office and a huge bedroom. I was amazed by the bedroom. It was oval! Oval! Spacious and carpeted with a white plush carpet. A huge king-sized bed. To make use of the spaces not included in the bedroom oval, there were spaces in the walls for statues and large vases of flowers. And wall moldings. There was a door to the right out to the terrace. Then coming back to the left a huge closet with a lot of clothes. Walk in and mirrored on one side. The closet was as big, if not bigger than my room back in Fontana. Further to the left was the bathroom. Again, huge. There was a large oval tub in the middle. Two sinks and plenty of counter space. A huge mirror made up the wall above the counter and sinks. There was a shower off to the side. There was also another door to a hallway. There were three other bedrooms, all with their own baths and good sizes, but not as much as this bedroom. At the end of the hall was the entrance to the kitchen. A full gourmet kitchen. I could cook like crazy. Then another door beyond to a media room with the biggest screen I’ve ever seen in a residence. Now back to the kitchen. To the right a door that led to the dining room. Seating for eight now, and could expand for more. A large china cabinet with plates and crystal. Then take the door to the right to go into the gallery or living area. And I couldn’t help but notice the baby grand piano in the living area. White.

I toyed with Brad’s hair as we relaxed after vigorous lovemaking. His head rested on my chest and his arms wrapped around me.

“I’m giving them a choice Sunday.” He began.

I listened a moment. “That is?”

He propped up and looked at me. “I have trained all my life to work at Thomas Shipping and Industries. I remember being five, sitting on Dad’s lap in his office while he would explain this and that. Every Summer job was there. I’ve never worked anywhere else. I’ve geared my life like I was told to. Well, now they will either agree I stay. Or I walk.”

I was startled. “Brad! You can’t leave the family business.”

Brad frowned. “I don’t want to. But I’m a Yale graduate. I have a Master’s degree! If Mom wants me gone. Fine. I’m sure someone will hire me.”

It took him a few weeks, but a man was standing up for himself. And I was proud of him. “Of course they would. I just don’t want you to give up something that obviously you want.”

Brad smiled. “I do want it.” He grinned at me. “I was made to come in on Saturdays and the Summer, but truthfully, I loved it. I can do the job. I want to do the job. But if I get too much flack. I’ll walk and they will hear that.”

I wrapped arms around his neck. “You’re so sexy when you take control.”

He chuckled. “How about you take control for now.” He rolled on his back and brought his knees up. “I’d like that. And how about a real New York Style pizza for dinner?”

“I’m sure they’ll deliver,” I said.

He looked slightly offended. “Delivery? No way. They make it fresh here. It’ll come up the dumbwaiter.”

“Oh, excuse me.”

He kissed me. “You’ll catch on. You’re smart.” His tone was teasing and it was a joke. I wanted it to be true.

The fact that he no longer gave a thought about his own nudity with me made me very happy. He called down for our pizza and drinks. Then we went out on the terrace. It was night now and we didn’t turn on the outside lights and didn’t bother dressing.

“It’s a shame you can’t bottom and top at the same time,” Brad said next to me.

“You’re becoming a sex monster,” I said jokingly as his arms came around me from behind. “You can’t, unless you have someone else involved. And you’re more than enough to me.”

Brad shrugged not offended at all. “I just like the feeling. It would be interesting to have it both.”

“That’s why we experiment. There are things to use and other options to try. We’ll find one.” I looked the twenty stories down over the city. “No, it’s not Fontana, but it is beautiful.”

But his attention wasn’t on the city as his lips traveled over my neck, his arms tightening. “Yes, you are.”

I turned, loving that he was so affectionate with me. “We have pizza coming.” I chuckled as he continued his lips to travel over my chin and up my face.

“There’s a microwave.” There was a ding. And he sat up grinning. “But will diminish your impression. Come on.” He turned practically dragged me along.

It was a damned good pizza. And he had ordered a large, but we ate it all. Sodas drunk and a satisfied look on Brad’s face. I know you’ve heard it before. But I loved that man.

“Tomorrow, if you want to cook, we’ll need groceries.” He held up a hand. “And no going to grocery store. There are a number of local stores that have delivery. Even order online. They bring it to us. Or rather downstairs, downstairs sends it up in the dumbwaiter.”

I nodded. “Because no one in New York would go to the grocery store.”

“In Manhattan!?” Brad frowned. “Not if they can help it. Besides, we don’t have the Winn Dixies and Piggly Wiggly’s on every corner.”

I chuckled at his turned up lip. “And you mentioned the two that are practically nonexistent now.”

He shrugged. “What’d I know? I’m too busy being self-entitled.” He teased. “Come on. Let’s fuck.” He took my hand. But smiled at me. “We’ve made love. Now, let’s fuck.”

“I’m game. Got your fuel supply and ready to go.”

“Yep.”

We did hard and fast, then slow and almost agonizing. But it was great. Brad was now a devoted bottom as well as a top. Bravo, I say. I was those things too.

“I love this new attitude of yours. You try new things, even suggest things. I like that.”

Brad chuckled. “I think after two decades of repression, it’s deserved.”

I faced him closer. “We are open with each other. I love it. No taboo subjects. But I have to ask, have you ever seen someone have sex? Even if it’s one guy jerking off.”

“Once,” Brad admitted and I saw his ears pink. “I was eleven years old.” He kind of stopped. Then he looked at me. “It was Bobby.”

“What did he do?”

Now Brad was red on his ears. “He was so close at that time. He saw me and kept going. He was sixteen and already had the pubes and I saw it all. This was one of those times we were traveling and shared a bathroom. He came in a shot that covered ten feet which is kind of impressive. Then he got up and walked over to me and asked if I’d tried it yet. Of course, I had, but I couldn’t tell him that! He told me that by eleven he got hardons all the time and that was the only way he knew to get them down. Then he pulled my pajama bottoms down, which I snatched up again. He wondered if I even had an erection.”

I could see this. “He was probably trying to get you from that pedestal you were placed on. He knew it was only natural for a guy to do that.”

Brad nodded. “Probably. But I wasn’t able to admit it or talk about it.”

I nodded. “The reason I asked. There is a club I’ve been to here. It’s been a while, but I think we should go. The Fireman’s Pole.”

Brad looked at me. “Really? The Fireman’s Pole. That’s leaves nothing to imagine what that means.”

I waved him off. “Fags love the innuendos. My point is, I know the club and I like it. It’s one of the few I know in New York. It’s a private club. You have to be a member to get in.”

Brad gave me a look with his one eye narrowed. “Why?”

“It’s clothing optional.”

“You go this club and get naked!?” Brad asked shocked.

“It’s optional.” I put again. “Mostly it was so the dancers could shed everything and the owner wouldn’t get arrested.” I shrugged. “But some of the members do opt not to wear clothes either. So, occasionally you’ll see not only naked bodies but guys who are jerking off.” I grinned. “Besides, I know the owner.”

Brad nodded. “Of course you do. Some raging queen?”

I smiled at that and the answer was going to blow his mind. “No. Actually, he’s straight and married.”

Brad’s head fell. “Just when I think I’m getting it.” He looked back up. “So, this straight guy owns the club.”

“Yeah, Frank Mertz.” I grinned. “Believe me, he’s no Fred Mertz and his wife is not Ethel. He was a fireman. He owned a bar called the Fireman’s Bar and Grill on the side. His wife worked there. He was disabled on the job. He was losing money to just the fire department, so he opted to go gay.”

Brad groaned. “What an option.”

“He ended up making money hand over fist. Then he even got some of the firefighters to dance.”

“He didn’t,” Brad said disbelievingly.

“He did. Then he started making more money. He had to expand. Then his guys suggested they strip. I mean completely naked.”

Brad’s mind was blown. “These men who danced, were they at least gay?”

I shook my head. “No. In fact only one was bisexual. It was the straight guys who wanted to strip. They’d make more money.”

“These guys knew they were shaking their dicks and ass at the very men who like dick and ass.”

I nodded again. “Absolutely. That’s why they’d make money.” I kissed Brad’s confused face. “They have bills to pay. So, if they can by showing some ass or cock, why not?”

Brad nodded. “Why not.” He said weakly. Then shrugged. “Why not!”

“Hey, fags pay good money to look at a naked man. And bigger money if he’s live in front of them.” I chuckled. “But it’s a great club. Good music, great food.”

“And the owner doesn’t mind all the jerking off or whatever,” Brad asked.

I shook my head. “The way he figures, sex is sex. So, why not? Besides, he’s cute as hell. He opts sometimes to be naked, too.”

“But he has a wife!”

“Who’s there and sometimes as naked as he is. They only say clothing optional. They don’t say for only men.”

“They sure aren’t Catholic.”

“I never asked.” I chuckled. “She’s Irish. I don’t know what he is, but a Daddy.”

“He’s a father!?”

Now I couldn’t help but laugh harder. “Not a father. A Daddy. A mature hunk between the age of 35 to 40 and up. Never mind that he’s missing his right leg from the knee down. Everything else is there. It’s pretty nice, too.”

Brad moaned now. He rolled over to put his hands on his temple. “I’m getting a headache.”

I lay on top of him and began massaging his temples. “Not all straights fail to understand we’re all human and there’s nothing wrong with another human admiring or even lusting for another human being. He and his wife are just like that.”

Brad sighed. “Yeah.” He said weakly.

“They will let straights in. Maybe Bobby could come and show them what cumming really means.” I teased.

Brad sat up suddenly, not quite panicked. “No! You cannot tell him I told you about that. He’d probably kill me or something.”

“Relax, Studmuffin. I’m only kidding. I’d never tell something you’ve told me unless you say to.” I was enjoying this. I came closer to him, and that was pushing him back down.

“I don’t have your talent. I can’t tell.” Brad said, but more in fun from his tone. “Care to convince me?” He grinned.

I motioned to the bed. “We just did it! Twice!!”

He chuckled. “I prefer odd numbers.”

“Uh huh.” I grinned. “Then it will be the even numbers. I’m not a machine.”

“You’re young!” Brad protested.

“A year younger!!” But I was enjoying this, too. “I adore you, Brad.”

His smile grew a little sneered. “Yeah? Prove it.”

“You’re going to be the death of me.”

He chuckled wrapping his arms around me. “I hope not.”

Copyright © 2016 R. Eric; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 34
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..