Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Feeling Lucky - 3. Chapter 3




 

There weren't a ton of rooms on my ship for passengers, but there were a few. One was Roki’s play room. Another had a workout set up. There was a free room right next to mine that would be good. Or it would have, if Senna had been willing to stay in it.

He went in fine. The guy just wouldn't stay there. At first he was happy to kneel on the floor in that odd pose if I was in there with him. Twice he shucked his pants and I had to wiggle them back on him as he gave me a confused frown. Then he was back on his knees. Every time I tried to make a stealthy exit, however, he was right behind me. I finally gave up and let him follow me to the bridge with Roki looking so amused it pissed me off. If the beast had spoken Universal he'd have been mocking me. Jerk.

Senna stayed right with me on the short walk to the bridge. He didn't seem interested in messing with screens or buttons, thank goodness. I didn't argue when he knelt next to me after I'd settled into my chair. There was another perfectly good seat not three feet away, but Senna didn't even seem to think about parking his butt there.

I pulled up my mail program, working up a message for my sister explaining the situation. I included a report from medbay. Hopefully, sis could find a match with his genetic profile and we’d find out who Senna was and where the poor guy belonged. I let her know we were all fine and added some pictures of Roki being a dork. She'd forward them to Mom. Roki and Mom were besties. Dad sometimes got jealous of the Moxxu when we visited. It was pretty hilarious.

I sent it off. It would take a day for the message to reach her. I hoped it wouldn't be too long before I heard back. I sighed softly, looking down at my passenger. He peeked up at me with those eyes like the ocean then looked back at the floor. Senna looked perfectly comfortable, like he could kneel there for hours with his hands behind his back. It made me wonder how long he'd been kept as whatever they'd kept him as… nothing good, I was sure.

Poor kid.

I stood. “Come on, you hungry?”

Senna looked up at me, clearly not understanding a damn word. I reached out a hand, hoping he wouldn't lick me again. He stared at my hand for long moments before hesitantly sliding his warm hand into mine. I pulled him up and led him to the galley, Roki leading the way. The Moxxu never missed a meal or a snack.

My galley wasn't fancy or big, it wasn't like I had much of a crew to feed. There was a long table in an open area, separated from the kitchen by an island. I tried to leave Senna at the table, pressing him gently into a seat. I turned to go to the kitchen, only making it a few steps before I felt him behind me. Senna was becoming my shadow. It was getting kind of weird.

I decided it would be good for him to know where the food was anyway, so I didn't bother trying to convince him to stay at the table. I grabbed something simple; some fruit, cheese, and crackers. I was too tired to mess with anything complicated. I left Roki to root around for himself. Even without thumbs, he was surprisingly capable at collecting what he wanted. The Moxxu beast mostly ate meat, though he liked fruit and a few vegetables in smaller amounts. He also liked to steal whatever I happened to be eating.

I sat at the table and tried to get Senna to sit beside me. He'd gone into the chair fine when we'd first come in, but now that I was sitting, all my attempts seemed to end up with him kneeling on the floor in front of me. I rubbed a weary hand over my face as Senna looked up at me innocently. He was damn sexy with his brown hair falling into his eyes. I scolded myself for perving on the poor guy. I couldn't seem to stop, though. He kept hanging out on his knees and my dick seemed very happy to have his mouth near the same level as my crotch. I told my dick to stop being an asshole.

I didn't know if it was alright to let him keep kneeling so submissively. I was no psych doc. I was just a worn out shipper who wanted a shower and more sleep. Probably a cold shower since I couldn't seem to keep my thoughts out of the gutter. In the message I'd sent, I asked my sis to help me research how I should deal with someone who'd been victimized like Senna. I was pretty sure fucking his cute pink mouth wouldn't be on the list of recommendations.

I shook my head and offered him the plate I’d made up for him. He looked at me quizzically before taking it in his hands. He lowered his head and held the plate up for me, like he was my own personal little table.

“No, that’s for you to eat.”

He looked up at me and blinked. He held it up higher and turned his wrists so it was more of a display.

“No, no.” I took the plate from him.

I picked up a cracker. Crackers are easy. Can’t misunderstand crackers, right?

I held out the cracker to Senna. He took it after a moment, holding it in his cupped palm as he gazed up at me.

“Eat it. It’s good.”

He lowered his head and presented me the cracker.

“Oh for fuck’s sake,” I sighed.

I was terrible at this. There was a reason I spent most of my time between the stars with a nonverbal Moxxu for company. I liked people fine, but except for my family, my interactions with others were fairly straightforward and superficial. I was cool with that. People were confusing and complicated. Senna was confusing me more than most.

I looked over at Roki, who had dropped a slab of meat on the little metal table I’d made for him. He glanced up from gnawing to meet my eyes. He let go of his meal and used his nose to scoot his table closer to us.

Demonstration time.

“Senna.”

The young man looked up at me. I showed him the cracker, then placed it on Roki’s tray. The Moxxu nodded his thanks and scarfed the cracker, chewing happily.

“Okay, this one’s for you,” I told Senna, holding out a cracker.

He took it and gazed at it in his hand for a moment before smiling up at me brilliantly and setting it on Roki’s tray with a flourish. Roki happily ate it.

“Oh, goddamn it,” I growled.

Roki huffed, laughing at me.

“Alright, new tactic.” I wiped a hand over my face. “Look.” I took a cracker and popped it in my mouth, chewing and making little happy noises like it was the best fucking cracker ever. “Now, open.”

I opened my mouth, trying to show him what I wanted him to do. I counted it as a major frigging victory when Senna obediently parted his lips. Quick as I could, I popped a cracker in his mouth.

“Don’t you do it!” I snapped when it looked like he might spit it out.

Senna looked down solemnly as he chewed and swallowed. Success!

I sat back with a grin, happier than I had any right to be. I let out a startled yelp when the kid lunged for my crotch. There was a zipper at the neck of my jumpsuit for opening it. There was another at the bottom, so I didn't have to practically strip to take a piss. Senna went for the bottom zip, and had it open and his hand inside before I could stop him. Warm hands found my boxers, delving inside.

“Fuck!” I shouted, trying to push him away.

He’d found my traitorous perverse dick, though, and my shoving was embarrassingly weak. He got in several delicious strokes before sitting back on his heels. He smiled and opened his mouth again, like I'd wanted him to when I'd given him the cracker.

Roki was on his feet, looking between Senna and me, not sure if I needed defending or what. I wasn't fucking sure either. Senna just knelt there with his mouth wide. Not sure what else to do, I put another cracker in his mouth and watched him chew and swallow. When he moved for my crotch again I put out a hand to ward him off.

“Stop that!” I said, much louder than necessary.

Senna cringed, then prostrated himself on the floor, forehead pressed to the cold tile.

“No, shit, it's alright,” I leaned down to pat his shoulder as he trembled. “Hey, it's okay. You're okay.”

He peeked up at me, tears making his blue eyes sparkle. I coaxed him to get up, trying to get him into a chair. I somehow ended up with him curled in my lap, feeding him bits of food while keeping his hands off my junk. I'd gotten Senna to eat most of the plate when he turned his head away and would take no more. Roki had returned to his little table and ate while watching us with amusement dancing in his eyes.

Senna reached for my zipper again, but it was a half-hearted attempt. I pushed his hands away as he sighed, sounding frustrated. I patted his arm, trying to reassure him, as I finished the food on the plate. I wasn’t terribly hungry, so it worked out well.

Once I'd brushed my fingers off, I nudged Senna off my lap. The brunet slid to the floor gracefully, kneeling in his usual position. I grabbed the plate and put it through the sanitizer, then stacked it back in its drawer.

Senna hadn't followed me. When I came out of the kitchen, I saw why. The brunet’s pants were carefully folded on a chair. Senna’s creamy skin was well-displayed from his position spread out on the table, face down, with his arms behind his back. He rested on the balls of his feet, ass presented temptingly as he bent over the table. Senna turned his head to look at me, resting his cheek on the scarred table top.

I gaped at him, staring but unable to stop, as my eyes roved over his pretty body.

I could have just walked over, opened my jumpsuit, pulled out my cock, and fucked him. My mind teased me with images of pounding into that lovely ass, pressing my body over his. He wouldn't have stopped me. I could have done anything to him, I thought, and he'd let me.

That was fucked up.

I startled when Roki's big head bumped my thigh, jolting me out of my horny stupor.I shook my head and mentally scolded my erection as I slowly approached the young man on my table. His ocean blue eyes followed me as I approached. I couldn't read them. I had no idea what he was thinking or feeling, and that kind of scared me.

“Senna? “ I murmured cautiously.

He shifted to spread his legs wider. Damn, he was flexible.

“Not that I don't appreciate the offer, hon,” I said awkwardly. “But this isn’t the best thing for you, I think.” I tugged gently at his shoulder, coaxing him to stand and turn towards me. “Come on, pants back on…”

There was nothing but confusion in his eyes as I handed him his pants. He clutched them to his chest and nibbled his lower lip. He lowered his head and spoke, though I had no damn clue what he was saying. I caught his name and mine as well as genshu. The rest went right over my head. He frowned in frustration at his failure to communicate.

Senna pointed to his mouth and mimed chewing and swallowing. Then he pointed to my crotch and mimed what could have been going to town on a popsicle, but was probably something much more sexual. I blushed crimson as he repeated chewing and swallowing then draped himself over the table again, letting go of his pants so he could reach back and spread his ass cheeks wide. It was crude and sexy as fuck, making my cock twitch. Then he stood again and turned to me, looking at me hard. It was like he was trying to will me to understand.

And I thought I did, and it was terrible.

“In order to eat, you think you have to… do stuff? “ I stammered, horrified. I shook my head. “No.” I tugged at my dark hair in frustration.

I did an obvious little pantomime of me chewing and swallowing, patting my tummy. Then I covered my crotch with both hands and shook my head emphatically.

“We don't exchange nookie for food around here, okay?” I said firmly as I grabbed his pants and pushed them into his hands.

I waved my hand at him. I was relieved when he put them on himself, still looking at me quizzically. Maybe he'd keep them on this time. It was getting difficult to avoid looking at his naughty bits.

“I'm beat. Let's get you set in your room, Senna.” I turned to my Moxxu friend. “You done, Roki?”

The dog-like beast nodded after licking his tray clean. I ran the removable top through the sanitizer and put it back, ready for Roki's next snack.I was sure he could have done it himself, but he always feigned inability then looked at me with puppy eyes. So, I did it myself. Lazy bastard.

I got Senna up from kneeling… again, and showed him to his room. I tried to explain I was right next door if he needed anything, though I’m not sure if that came across at all. Senna looked so soft and innocent snuggled under the sheets and blankets. Roki gave Senna’s cheek a little lick goodnight, making the brunet giggle softly. I turned down the lights and quickly slipped out of the room before Senna could attach himself to me.

I sighed as I leaned against my door. What a day. I just wanted a shower and my bunk.

Roki’d followed me into my room. I’d tried to give Roki his own room when he first travelled with me, but he was lonely, sleeping in a strange place by himself. He wanted to sleep in my bed. I allowed it one night. One night of a big hairy Moxxu beast kicking me, laying across me, making me hot, stealing the covers, making me cold, and shedding all over the damn bed.

At the next port, I had Roki pick up everything he would need for a bed of his own. It was fancier than mine. If it kept me from eating Moxxu fluff at night, it was more than worth it. The Moxxu brat still snuck into my bed sometimes. Roki pretended it was because he was lonely, I know it was just him being ornery so I’d have to wash all the bedding.

I sat down with a contented sigh. I wondered if I was doing right by Senna. He needed doctors, psychiatrists, and who knew what else. I rubbed my eyes. It was a while to Pallas. There was a whole bundle of fucking up I could do in that time. It didn’t help that the kid was cuter than a button and twice as shiny. When he looked up at me with those ocean eyes I wanted to smother him with kisses. When he knelt in front of me, I wanted to let him open those pretty pink lips and suck my cock. I shook my head. Definitely not helpful for Senna’s recovery.

I groaned and flopped back on my bed. Roki nudged at my knee and I craned to look at him. He had his brush in his mouth.

“Rokiiiiii,” I whined. “I’m tired.”

There was nothing more insistent than an unbrushed Moxxu, however. Before I knew it, I was sitting on the cool floor rubbing the brush under Roki’s chin as his tongue lolled out in ecstasy. When I was done, I set the vacbot to clean up the piles of fluff scattered on the floor. I wearily stripped and went to the bathroom to clean up. The shower was perfect, hot and stinging. It was an extra expense, having a proper water shower on ship. Totally worth it.
I threw on some shorts and fell into bed. I was out in moments to the sound of Roki’s soft snores.


 

Copyright © 2016 Rambling Robin; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 22
  • Love 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm glad I found this story and I'm enjoying it. Lucky is a fun guy and he's a
good narrator with his snarky, ironic take on things. I like all these characters
except for stinky guy at the casino. I don't know how I'd handle Senna, but I'll
bet Lucky wakes up beside him.

Link to comment

I :lol: at Lucky scolding his dick, but I liked him for being honest about what he wanted to do to Senna while still being adamant he wasn't going to take advantage. I don't think Senna will be bold enough to initiate anything while Lucky sleeps, but I bet he'll be kneeling next to the bed when Lucky wakes up. Or perhaps he'll be curled at his feet. :unsure:

Link to comment
On 08/29/2016 05:33 AM, Geron Kees said:

You write very well. And you tease very well. I am enjoying the heck out of both!

Thank you very much! You made me grin all silly happy.

Link to comment
On 08/29/2016 05:55 AM, Moku_Sui said:

Yes! Finally an update! Can't wait to see what happens

Thank you! I'm sorry I'm so slow at updating. Things will definitely be happening! Promise! xoxo Robin

Link to comment
On 08/29/2016 05:38 PM, Stephen said:

I'm glad I found this story and I'm enjoying it. Lucky is a fun guy and he's a

good narrator with his snarky, ironic take on things. I like all these characters

except for stinky guy at the casino. I don't know how I'd handle Senna, but I'll

bet Lucky wakes up beside him.

Thank you! And you may have me figured out. Also, no one likes stinky guy... no one. xoxo Robin

Link to comment
On 08/29/2016 11:15 PM, Puppilull said:

This is another favorite! I hope your schedule allows you to keep writing and updating.

Thank you! I'm sure trying. Life is kind of kicking my butt. >.

Link to comment
On 08/30/2016 03:47 AM, Timothy M. said:

I :lol: at Lucky scolding his dick, but I liked him for being honest about what he wanted to do to Senna while still being adamant he wasn't going to take advantage. I don't think Senna will be bold enough to initiate anything while Lucky sleeps, but I bet he'll be kneeling next to the bed when Lucky wakes up. Or perhaps he'll be curled at his feet. :unsure:

You will have to see! A friend is going to help me on the next chapter. I have a big hunk of it done... but I'm stuck. xoxo Robin

Link to comment

RR, I found this story a while back and I have just re-read the story so far. I hope that you are able to overcome your block and give us more. I used to read a lot of SciFi when I was about 2/3 my current age. The style of this reminds me of Larry Niven. No doubt others will beg to differ, but so what: it's still good.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..