Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Maverick Cattle Company - 11. Chapter 11

Mitch and Darrin walked slowly through the cattle barns, feeling very much at home with the long time rural tradition, The Fair. Darrin had managed to escape work for a couple of days and they were having one of those beautiful late March warm spells that sometimes happen in Oklahoma. They'd decided to mix business and pleasure and take a few days to look over new breeding stock for the ranch. Several of the people Mitch knew would have their cattle at the fair and it would give them a time to catch up with what was happening with their friends.

The state fair grounds covered many acres, which meant Darrin and Mitch spent hours going from barn to barn. They stopped to chat with people they knew; even the modern day fair is a social event for most of the people who are there. For the most part it was a very comfortable and enjoyable time for Darrin and Mitch. There were a few fugitive stares at them, but most people were at least civil.

Darrin noticed a class of steers being shown while they were walking through, and couldn't help but sit down and watch. If you were an outsider it didn't look like much, but Darrin knew that each kid had spent months carefully grooming, training and working with their animal in preparation for this moment. The financial rewards for winning were high, but most of the kids would never see that side of the event. Darrin's heart went out to the group of kids who were sent from the ring after the top animals were selected. It was plain to anyone paying attention that they were dejected at their loss. Darrin watched the mini-drama unfolding in front of him as the animals were brought out one at a time and displayed for the judge. The dirt ring and the faded silver fence took on a much greater significance as competition, both the positive and negative sides, was personified before him. This was the type of activity that the kids would look back at fondly later in life, and one that taught them how to be a good friend, a generous winner and a graceful loser; all skills that would serve them well. When the judge finally selected a massive red steer as the winner, the young kid showing him broke into a grin that was pure joy.

As the class filed out, Darrin realized that Mitch had wondered off and slipped into into the horse area. Darrin sighed slightly, knowing that Mitch would spend the rest of the afternoon going through the horses and talking with their owners. As fate would have it, that's exactly how the afternoon progressed. Darrin had to smile as he watched Mitch pressing the flesh and engaging in the traditional 15 minutes of small talk before any attempt was made to discuss business. It certainly wasn't what was taught in any college business class, but it was the perfect fit for this group of people. Darrin was also very aware of Mitch's ulterior motive, he wanted to find horses for the boys. Darrin had again drifted off to watch a class, this time miniature horses, and he looked up in time to see Mitch walking over with a huge smile on his face.

"What have you done?" asked Darrin, knowing that look on his husband.

"Hey! Can't a guy smile without being accused of being up to no good?"

"No! You can't. Because you're Coyote," said Darrin, trying not to laugh at his highly animated husband.

Mitch grinned and then started laughing. "Ok, you have me there. But this is nothing bad, and it might help the two heathens work together."

"What have you cooked up?" said Darrin with a chuckle.

"Well, Keith reminded me about the BLM horse adoptions. One of them is coming to the city in a few weeks."

"You're thinking about getting wild mustangs for those two to train?" said Darrin incredulously.

"Yup, I sure am," said Mitch with a knowing grin.

"Well hell, I guess life was just getting too routine," said Darrin with a shake of his head and a slight laugh.

"Yup, kinda what I thought," said Mitch with a hearty laugh. "Now, there's one more ranch I want to talk to, and then we're going out for some decent Mexican food at a place Keith suggested."

"Sounds good," said Darrin, "But I'm getting hungry now. How about we grab something from the venders here. Like, funnel cake! "

Mitch laughed at his husband's rampant sweet tooth and pushed him toward the midway. The spring show didn't have anything close to the number of food vendors the fall state fair attracted, but there were more than enough to satisfy Darrin's sugar cravings. Mitch quickly found himself dragged to a cart that was surrounded by the smell of frying dough. Darrin quickly ordered a funnel cake for them to share and walked back to Mitch with a double paper plate holding a huge convolution of thick strands, all under a deep blanket of powdered sugar. Darrin was soon moaning in satisfaction, his goatee coated with sugar.

Mitch laughed and helped Darrin clean his face as they shared the last bite. Darrin tossed the remains in a nearby barrel, and was again scanning the booths. Mitch looked at him and shook his head.

"You can't seriously be looking for more food!" said Mitch.

"Indian tacos. I really want an Indian taco," said Darrin with a grin.

Mitch shook his head and trailed behind Darrin as he made a beeline for the next food conquest. Mitch stood back and chuckled as he watched Darrin order his special combination of ingredients for his Indian taco. First the Fry Bread base was covered with a thick layer of seasoned ground beef, then a layer of beans, followed by thick additions of every vegetable the vender had, all topped with a thick dollop of sour cream and hot salsa. Motioning Mitch over to a nearby table, the two where soon feasting on the piled high treat, one Darrin only allowed himself to have a few times a year. On an impulse, Darrin leaned across the table and fed Mitch a particularly delectable bit of the concoction.

"You people should get a room for that crap!"

Darrin and Mitch both froze in place, jarred back into the reality that they were no longer in the safe confines of the ranch. Mitch pressed his hands against the table and slowly stood. Darrin turned, but was unable to see the face of the person who made the comment. But the silhouette alone was very intimidating.

Mitch stood, his fists doubled and muscles tense as he prepared for more than a verbal assault. Darrin struggled to stand when he heard what almost sounded like a giggle from Mitch. Looking up in disbelief, he confirmed that his husband was smiling as he extended open arms to the stranger. Darrin watched as Mitch gave the person a back crushing greeting.

"Damn, Gordy! You could scare the shit out of a guy!" said Mitch.

With that Darrin finally got a clear look, and was shocked to see their friend, Gordy standing next to Mitch. Rushing over, Darrin grabbed Gordy too and repeated Mitch's greeting.

"What the hell are you doing in Oklahoma City?" asked Mitch, followed by Darrin's "Where's Sam and the kids?"

A cloudy of emotion flickered across Gordy's face, but was so quickly dispelled that Darrin questioned its validity. "I'm here on business. The company flew me in to work with some folks. Sam and the kids are fine. They're back in Colorado."

Mitch clasp his arm, "Everything ok, big guy?"

"Oh yeah, never been better. We're doing great," said Gordy with a smile.

From there the conversation drifted into the day-to-day dealings with a multitude of topics. Finally the pair convinced Gordy to go with them to eat. The food, conversation and beer relaxed everyone, which Mitch was glad to see for Darrin. It was still early evening when Gordy reluctantly said he had to call it a night.

<><><><>

After dropping Gordy off, the pair did a little sightseeing and eventually headed back to their own hotel. They arrived at their room feeling good about the deals Mitch had brokered during the day, and their evening with Gordy.

Mitch had picked out the room for the night and it was almost a small apartment, with a great deal of attention to the décor of the room. Mitch sat in one of the chairs and started pulling off his boots while Darrin prowled the room. He finished quickly, but by the time he ended his tour, Mitch had stripped and was slowly jacking his cock. Darrin's eyes met Mitch's and he could almost feel the smoldering heat coming from

"Strip for me, babe. You wanna give me a private dance tonight?" asked Mitch through a gravely voice.

Without a word, Darrin kicked off his boots and socks and then started swaying to the unheard music, slowly unbuttoning his pants. His cock had already forming a nice bulge in his jock as he slowly slid his pants down his hairy thighs, revealing the solid muscle of his body. Soon they were pooled around his feet and he stepped out of them.

Dressed only in his shirt, Darrin moved to the chair and started gyrating around Mitch, who continued his slow masturbation as he watched. Running his hands down Mitch's chest, Darrin slowly lowered his bare ass and started rubbing against Mitch's lap. He sensuously worked over Mitch, doing everything that came to his mind to drive his husband's desire through the roof.

Mitch smiled as his hands reached out, touching and caressing Darrin as he moved. But each time Mitch reached too far, Darrin would dance away, wanting Mitch's lust to build past the point of restraint. Soon the tension between the two was palpable and their desire was reaching a climax. Darrin let Mitch catch him, and he was pulled into position between Mitch's legs. Mitch gripped the back of Darrin's head and slapped his face with his hard cock, each time leaving strands of precum across Darrin's reddened face.

Darrin licked his lips, ready for their game to go to the next level. He reached forward, grabbing Mitch's nuts and started fondling them. Hearing a soft sigh of pleasure from Mitch, he leaned in and sucked Mitch's balls into his mouth. Running his tongue over their hairy exterior, he was soon working first one and then the other as he switched back and forth between Mitch's nuts, leaving them coated with spit as he toyed with Mitch's cock.

With Mitch's sack dripping spit, he moved lower, opening Mitch's ass and inhaling the rich, earthy, masculine scent of his husband. Darrin formed his tongue into a lance point, and drove it into the tight folds of Mitch's ass. Quickly he took charge and was aggressively tongue fucking the hairy ass in front of him.

"Oh yeah, tongue my hot ass! Fuck! Drive that thing inside me, you hot cowboy stud!" said Mitch through the moans of pleasure.

Mitch lifted himself off the chair and grabbed Darrin's head. Pinning Darrin's face against his asshole, Mitch was delirious with the amazing sensations. Darrin was almost growling as he attacked the expanding hole in front of him. But Mitch was not satisfied being catcher tonight, he wanted his man and he wanted to take him hard and rough. Letting a last gasp of pleasure leak from his lips, he turned quickly, his hard cock smacking Darrin across the cheek. Mitch leaned down, kissing Darrin's spit soaked lips hard, enjoying the taste and scents of the combination of his crotch and Darrin.

Mitch pushed Darrin forward and growled at him, "On your hands and knees! I'm going to fuck your sexy tight hole tonight until you beg to cum."

Darrin smiled and ran his tongue over Mitch hand, enjoying the salty taste, and the slight sign of submission he was giving. With a leer at Mitch, Darrin spun around, spread his legs and presented his jockstrap-framed ass to his lover. The cool breeze over his hot aching hole felt wonderful, and he was ready for a good fucking. This would be the first time in weeks that they'd had enough privacy to cut loose, and Darrin was ready for some hot sex. He was still in a hormone-induced haze when the first drops of cool gel dribbled into his open ass. Darrin lowered his head and sighed at the delicious feeling as the gel was smeared over his puckered hole. Just as Darrin was ready to beg for more, Mitch shoved his thick finger inside his hole, stretching Darrin open for the fucking he was ready to get.

Darrin quickly relaxed under the onslaught and moaned loudly as the waves of pleasure washed over his body. As Mitch slid three fingers in Darrin's now loosening hole, Darrin dropped his chest to the floor, his body surrendered to his man. His delirium was complete when he felt Mitch take his shirt like the reins of a horse and drive his cock deep inside of Darrin's gut.

"Oh god yes! Fuck! Pound it babe! Fuck my ass!" squealed Darrin.

Mitch ripped into Darrin, dominating the larger man as he pounded his hole. Darrin's gasps of pleasure drove Mitch to fuck him even harder. The fact that his husband was still partially clothed was somehow a turn on. Soon Mitch had the wide jockstrap band in both hands and crouched behind Darrin with his cock ramming hard and fast into his hot hole. Darrin had moved past comprehensible speech as the spongy head of Mitch's rock hard cock rammed into him again and again. Mitch could feel the tightening of Darrin's ass grip his cock as his body moved toward release. With a maniacal laugh, Mitch rammed even harder, smashing his cock against Darrin's prostate with shattering velocity. Feeling Darrin's body suddenly locking in the throes of climax, Mitch buried himself deep inside his husband and relished the sensations.

"Oh, oh oh oh! Fuck!" screamed Darrin as his body seized in the midst of a tremendous ejaculation. His jock was soaked with jet after jet of cum as his abused prostate and full balls pumped out a massive load.

Mitch buried his cock deep inside of Darrin, enjoying the pulsations as the waves of climax rolled over him. Lying across Darrin's back, he reached around and grabbed Darrin's nipples and twisted them hard, knowing the final bit of pain and pleasure would drive Darrin into a whole new level of bliss. True to form, Darrin let out a last tremendous shudder as the nipple play did drive him to a new plateau. For Mitch, the trembling man impaled on his cock was all the encouragement he needed to move again.

Squatting behind Darrin, Mitch tightened his grip on the shirt and began slamming into his tight hole. The gasps and moans coming from under him drove Mitch on; his throbbing cock was oh so close, his body trembling with the need for release. As a last wave of pleasure rolled over him, he knew his orgasm was at the brink. Desperately trying to hold back, Mitch drove his dick into Darrin's receptive hole and stopped, willing his climax to subside.

Mitch's desperate delaying tactic was an epic failure. The slight twitch of his body, and the teasing sensations of Darrin's convulsing gut were more stimulation than was needed to drive him over the edge. With a deep guttural moan, his cock erupted inside Darrin. Pumping out shot after shot of cum, his cock was soon sliding through its own wet slick cum. The orgasm rolled over him again and again as his pleasure reached delicious heights. With the final jolt of pleasure, his cock leaked the last of his juice into Darrin. Mitch's body trembled and sagged, finally releasing Mitch who dropped across Darrin's body. He was panting with exertion as his system tried to recover.

"Oh fuck! That was amazing," said Mitch with a sigh.

Darrin collapsed on the floor, taking his man with him, and groaned. "No shit. Damn that felt good!"

Mitch planted a gentle kiss on the back of Darrin's neck and then snuggled down against him. Several minutes passed in the dark quiet room. Eventually the rhythmic breathing of sleep could be heard from the couple.

<><><><>

'Meet me at the DQ'

That was all it had said. Josh wasn't sure what was going on with Zach, but he was getting more and more remote these last couple of months, until Josh was tired of the drama, and frustrated by all of Zach's hang-ups. This text message was the latest, and Josh was at the end of his rope. When they had first met, Josh was entranced by the small blond, but the more time they spent together, the more Josh realized they did not need the same things. He tried to push all his conflicting emotions down as he pulled into the parking lot. Josh let his pickup roll to a stop and paused for a few minutes to calm himself, then strolled into the college hangout. He quickly spotted Zach seated in a booth against the back wall. Moving to the booth, he sat down opposite Zach with a look of frustration he was making no attempt to hide.

"Hey Zach, I got your text. What's up?" asked Josh.

"We need to talk . . . " began Zach.

Josh leaned back, fairly certain he knew what was happening. Part of him was chuckling, he hadn't broken up weeks ago to spare Zach's feelings and now it looked like Zach was dumping him. Another part of him was upset, he didn't really think the relationship was working, but damnit, he wanted to be the one who broke it off, not the other way around. But mostly, he was ambivalent about it all and just wanted it to end. He realized that Zach was still talking and shifted back into the conversation.

" . . . I really like you, Josh. I love you. But I don't think we are working out as a couple. There are things you want that I don't enjoy, and I'm sure there are things I want that you don't enjoy . . ."

Josh almost smiled, wondering what Zach could possibly want that he hadn't been willing to do. It had mostly been Josh wanting to explore new things, and Zach being so vanilla that it was unbelievable.

" . . . he's a really great guy. He's on the university gymnastics team. About my height, but with huge shoulders . . ."

Wait! What the fuck! There's another guy? Damnit! This wasn't going how Josh wanted it to go at all.

"Wait. You've been seeing someone else?" asked Josh tensely, trying to remain calm.

"Well, not exactly seeing. He was in my class, and then I saw him at the Gay-Straight Alliance meeting, and we got to talking . . ." Zach started.

"So did you— did you at least have safe sex with him?" Josh snapped.

Zach paused for a minute, and then took a deep breath and continued. "Josh, I wouldn't do that to you. I haven't had sex with Christopher. But you have to admit, we haven't been that great together for months. I actually thought you might be relieved."

Josh started to snap at Zach again, and realized he was right. They hadn't been doing well as a couple for quite a while and Josh was tired of the drama. He had enough going on without boyfriend problems. He did like Zach, but they were not meshing as a couple. And he wanted to keep Zach as a friend. Who knows, he might even like this Christopher character and they could hang out together, maybe.

"You're right, we have been having problems for a while now. And Zach, I'd like for us to still be friends. But give me a little time," replied Josh.

Zach nodded and then the pair sat quietly for several minutes. Eventually Zach started speaking again.

"You know, I'd never been with anyone before you. You were my first lover. You will always have a special place in my heart."

Josh smiled and reached across the table and gave Zach's cheek a final touch. "You are special, Zach. I hope Christopher is the one for you. I really want you to be happy."

Zach grinned a little and shrugged. "I'm sure most people will think I'm crazy for letting you get away. But I think Chris and I have a shot at being a long term couple."

Josh gave Zach a smile and then stood, stepped beside him and leaned down, kissing his forehead. "I hope you're right, Zach. I really do."

Josh walked out the door and got into his pickup. As he pulled into the street, he was fighting so many warring emotions that he was not sure how to feel. Fortunately the drive to the ranch was without serious event. He parked beside the guys, gathered up his backpack and slowly walked into the house. He was hoping that he could escape to his room with minimal interaction. But, of course they noticed his change in demeanor immediately.

"What's wrong, Josh?" asked Darrin.

Josh stopped, frozen in place for the span of several heartbeats and then turned to face Darrin. He quickly decided that this would be quicker to just tell them rather than go through the whole process of dragging it out of him.

"Zach and I broke up. He found someone else," said Josh.

"So the little twink dumped you, huh," said Trent, "He's stupider than I thought."

Josh turned and snapped at Trent. "Yeah! He dumped me! You happy now?"

Trent threw up his hands. "Hey asshole, it's no shit off me. I was just saying he's pretty fuck'n stupid to dump someone that looks like you. I never did see what you saw in that twink anyway."

Before the two could corner off more, Darrin stepped in, "So what happened, Josh? If you want to talk about it . . ."

Josh shrugged his shoulders, "We had been having problems. We just didn't—" He cast a glance at Trent, "Connect anymore. I'd been thinking that it wasn't working out, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings." Josh gave a strange laugh. "So he dumped me."

"Pussy. You fuck'n stayed with someone when you fuck'n knew it wasn't working out? You're a pussy." said Trent without emotion.

Mitch stopped Josh before he could reply, "Knock it off, Trent. A little understanding would be good here."

Trent shrugged. "Whatever." Turning back to what he was working on, Trent ignored the rest of the conversation.

Darrin glanced at Trent, but then quickly focused on Josh. "So are you ok Josh?"

Josh laughed slightly and nodded. "Yeah, I'll be fine. I'm just still working through everything." Josh flipped a quick glance at Trent and then continued, "Actually I think what pisses me off the most is that he dumped me. Damnit, I wanted to be the one doing the dumping!"

Mitch and Darrin chucked as Josh shook his head. Darrin reached out and squeezed Josh's shoulder. "Hang in there, maybe next time you can be the one to dump the other guy."

Josh chuckled and then replied, "I'm fine now. It was time. We were going down hill pretty fast." Without a backward glance, Josh picked up his books and walked to his bedroom. Changing clothes quickly, he was soon out the door to take care of his chores.

<><><><>

"No, pull here. That way just puts the calf in a bind," said Josh as he tried to give Trent instructions on pulling the calf.

Calving season had hit the two younger men like a loaded freight train. Most of the deliveries had been uneventful, but this calf was being particularly stubborn. They had been working on the delivery for over an hour and nothing seemed to help. Josh was about ready to make the call to the vet and try to save the calf, but when he looked down he saw Trent was pushing the calf back inside and straining to get his hand in alongside.

"What are you doing?" said Josh, not sure that he trusted Trent with the cattle.

"I've been reading up on bad deliveries. I thought I'd just check . . ."

Josh watched as Trent's arm sank up to the elbow inside the heifer. He was close to insisting that Trent stop, when the look on his face clearly indicated he had found something. Trent started struggling with the calf, and soon pulled up a third hoof.

"What the fuck!" said Josh.

Trent chuckled and wiped his sweaty face on his sleeve. "Twins. We were pulling on one leg from each calf."

"Well shit! Great call, Trent!" said Josh. Dropping to his knees he helped Trent push one calf back, and then worked on delivering the other. With the problem identified, they soon had two healthy bull calves on the ground, and a mother who was cleaning both of them.

"Damn, it's a wonder I didn't kill 'em. That was amazing, Trent. I'm glad you had been reading up on it."

Trent gave one of his tightly rationed smiles as he watched the two calves try to stand on shaky legs. "That was pretty cool, wasn't it."

Josh reached out without thinking and put his hand on Trent's shoulder. And at that moment, Trent enjoyed the little camaraderie. Turning after a few moments, they left the newest arrivals with their mother and headed to the house.

<><><><>

As the ranch moved into late spring, the new births dwindled, then finally stopped. The rainfall had been steady too, creating an abundance of pasture forage. The calves and kids were growing at an amazing rate. For once, things seemed to be going well and the crises that came up were nothing that couldn't be handled. Mitch and Darrin had gone over their expenses carefully and it looked like they were going to have a good year when they sold calves. Even Josh's goats were doing well and he had found buyers. Trent was still withdrawn, but that seemed to be the way he operated, regardless of what was going on around him.

The day had turned out to be one of those few spring days when it was perfect weather for anything involving the outdoors. Mitch had declared the day a ranch holiday and told the boys they could do whatever they wanted. For he and Darrin, Mitch had saddled the horses to take a relaxing ride. Josh had decided to try his luck at fishing, he'd invited Trent to go too, but had been met with indifference.

All of this provided Trent with the time and opportunity to think about things. He decided it was time. He needed to take advantage of the spring weather and leave the ranch. He still thought this place was too good to be true, and he didn't want to be around when it all came crashing down. He carefully pulled out all the clothing and food he'd been stashing for months, and packed them into his backpack. Soon he was headed out the door, traveling east.

<><><><>

Josh was sitting on the bank of the creek, enjoying the warm sunshine against his skin, having stripped off his shirt while he was fishing. Eventually he gave up on the fish, and lay back to enjoy the warmth. The bright sun was relaxing, and actually making him horny. Since Zach had broken up with him, there hadn't been anyone else, and Josh found himself in a constant state of semi-erection.

Josh's fingers started tracing over his chest, enjoying the slight texture of his short body hair. He ran his fingers over his flat stomach, sighing softly as the tips of his fingers slid under the edge of his jeans. As he slipped his fingers across his lightly furred abdomen, he closed his eyes and relaxed, going with the sensations.

His hands drifted back up his chest, finding his nipples and rubbing his fingers across them. Quickly they rose from his chest as hard nubs, sending jolts of pleasure through his system with each caress of his fingers. Running his hands lower, he slipped them both into his jeans, grabbing and stroking his cock and balls as the waves of pleasure washed over him.

Soon his dick was rock hard and his hand slick with precum. His eyes were closed tightly as his body swam in the wonderful feelings. Josh drifted in the heat of the afternoon until eventually he found himself with his pants and underwear around his ankles, slowly stroking his cock. With his free hand he reached between legs, teasing his aching hole and taking delight in the delicious sensations rolling over him as he worked his butt slowly. Soon Josh was gasping with the sensations and lifted his hand to his lips, coating two fingers with spit as he slowly jacked his cock. Once his fingers were dripping with saliva, he lowered them again to his ass and started pressing them into his butt. He gasped as they pierced his tight hole, throwing his head back as his nuts sucked against the base of his cock.

Josh's finger fucking rapidly accelerated until his hand was flying in and out of his butt as his fist flogged his rigid dick. Josh felt his ass tighten, clamping down on his fingers as his orgasm began. The first jet of white cum left a thick trail across his face, followed quickly by a second shot with almost equal velocity. As his cock pumped out massive quantities of cream, Josh's body was racked with pleasure, enjoying his first orgasm in more than a week. Eventually, with a few shallow shudders, he drained the last of the cum from his nuts. Running his hands across his cream-covered chest, Josh then lifted his coated fingers to his lips and slowly sucked them clean, enjoying the taste and texture of the jizz he had just generated.

Collapsing against the creek bank, he relaxed in the late spring sunshine. The heat and light breeze felt wonderful over his bare skin. The sounds of nature combined with the warmth of the day and soon had Josh gently dozing.

<><><><>

Darrin watched his husband's ass rise and lower itself in the saddle. He loved Mitch's muscular ass and just watching it still gave him a boner like he was a horny teenager. He had to admit that it was a great day for a little break for all of them. He sometimes felt that Trent and Josh's warring washed over onto him and Mitch more often than it should. Fortunately for them, it was nothing too serious, but the constant bickering did wear on them. Not that they were going to ask either young man to leave, they would deal with whatever came along, but just a tiny break from the drama was going to be wonderful.

"Hey, how about here?"

Darrin was jarred from his introspection by Mitch's question. Looking around he saw that Mitch had taken them to one of the few wooded areas on the ranch, which would be nice on a hot spring day. The cooling breeze under the towering cottonwood trees gave them the perfect setup for a picnic.

Darrin wasn't certain what they were eating. Mitch enjoyed the element of surprise when it came to Darrin, so there was no way to tell what it might be. He knew Mitch had packed a saddlebag with plenty of food for them to enjoy, but that was the extent of his knowledge. They walked the horses to an open area in the trees and dismounted. Mitch took the saddlebags and laid them on the ground, then walked both horses to the deep grass and turned them loose. Walking back under the trees and to Darrin, Mitch wrapped his arms around him and kissed Darrin passionately. His hands shifted as they kissed until he had one holding the back of Darrin's head, and the other on his lower back. The world paused as they kissed, first their lips pressed hard against each other, then as their lips opened slightly Mitch slipped his tongue inside of Darrin's mouth and probed it softly.

Darrin relished the contact and the loving touch. He enjoyed the feeling of control and support that Mitch gave him when he kissed Darrin like this. It always felt to Darrin that he could relax and enjoy the journey as his husband took over and guided them on another wonderful experience. His crotch was definitely tightening as the kiss continued and Darrin felt Mitch's hands dropped to his ass and start kneading it in his work-roughened hands. As the kiss transformed, Mitch slid his lips down Darrin's neck, nibbling and biting at it as the two of them melted into each other. Mitch opened the top of Darrin's shirt, planting kisses across its hirsute surface as he enjoyed his man before drifting back to his lips.

As the kiss resumed, both men began dry humping the other with passion burning hot through their veins. Darrin could feel his aching hard cock getting slick as the precum pumped from his dick. Just as Darrin was ready to strip and become more intimate in their play, Mitch slowly pulled back from him. Licking his lips, he smiled at Darrin.

"Oh no you don't, stud. That was just the preview of things to come," said Mitch with a smile.

Mitch pulled over the saddlebags he'd brought, and started digging through them. Soon he had a blanket on the ground covered with little containers of food. Darrin chuckled as Mitch started opening them. What soon unfolded before him was the oddest combination of food that he could ever remember seeing. Everything from pickled baloney cubes, to Brie and fancy crackers. The spread just got weirder and weirder as the mixed olives and fried okra were revealed. Finally Darrin realized it was a conglomeration of anything he'd said he liked since he and Mitch had been together.

A soft pop drew Darrin's attention back to Mitch, just in time to see him uncork a bottle of Chardonnay. Darrin started laughing as Mitch poured them each a glass of wine.

"Looks like you thought of everything," said Darrin with a laugh. "How in the world did you get wine glasses out here without breaking them?"

Mitch got a sheepish look on his face and lifted the saddlebag and shook it. Darrin could distinctly hear the sound of glass rattling. "I packed extras," said Mitch with a grin.

Darrin leaned over and kissed Mitch softly on the lips, running his hand along Mitch scruffy jaw and enjoying the sensation. Settling back down on the blanket, they began snacking from the treats that Mitch had packed. As the small indulgences disappeared, the two men slowed their eating, focused on enjoying the last remnants of food. Darrin popped the last morsel into his mouth and smiled at Mitch.

"That was good, I have to admit. I wasn't sure about all those odd things, but it was good," said Darrin with a shake of his head.

"I still have dessert too. And a special treat for you," said Mitch with a devilish grin.

Darrin watched as Mitch pulled out a small bag of cookies, again a mix of everything Darrin liked. He eagerly grabbed a few oatmeal and snickerdoodle cookies, which were his favorites, and then lay across the blanket and looked at Mitch. He was continually surprised at his luck at having such a devastatingly handsome husband. He certainly would agree that he had scored well when he snagged Mitch. Reaching in the bag, he grabbed a few more cookies and munched on them as he met Mitch's eyes. Mitch popped the last of a chocolate chip cookie into his own mouth and then dusted his hands against his jeans.

Without another word, Mitch turned and brought out the surprise. Darrin flushed pink as Mitch tossed him a small plastic bag with a small, oddly shaped dildo and lube in it. Shaking his head at Mitch grinning face, Darrin couldn't help but be excited.

"What the hell is that?" asked Darrin, "It's a weird shape."

"It's a prostate massager, and it stays in by itself. If you use it right it's suppose to give you a dry orgasm," explained Mitch.

Mitch walked on his knees across the blanket and took Darrin in his arms. Mitch kissed him passionately and then leaned back as a single stand of saliva trailed between their lips.

"Strip," said Mitch with a quiet intensity.

Darrin glanced around and then quickly pulled off his shirt and opened his jeans. Rolling on his back, he soon had his boots kicked off and was yanking his jeans from his legs. As his jeans went flying to the edge of the blanket, Darrin rolled back to his hands and knees and locked eyes with Mitch with an intensity that matched Darrin's own feelings.

"There ya go, stud. What'd you want now? You think you're gonna plug my tight ass?" said Darrin in a low voice.

Mitch leaned in and kissed his husband gently on the lips and then pulled back again with a smile. "Turn around so I can see that cute butt of yours. I think I'll let you try out the new toy first."

Darrin chuckled softly as he presented his ass to Mitch. Still on his hands and knees, he spread his legs as far as possible, wanting Mitch to get a nice view of his butt. He watched as Mitch flipped the top of the lube open and then covered his fingers with the slick gel. Mitch gave Darrin a smoky look as he stroked his wet fingers down the crack of Darrin's ass. Darrin dropped his head at the wonderful feeling that raced through his body. A loud moan erupted from him as Mitch slide two thick fingers into his ass. The butt play continued for many delirious minutes, until Mitch slowly let them slide out. Picking up the small dildo, he covered it with lube as Darrin knelt panting before him. Once the plastic toy was ready, Mitch slipped it inside Darrin's gut. Smiling broadly, he pushed it in deep, pressing it quickly into place.

"Oh fucking hell! That feels amazing! Keep it up, babe," said Darrin through a loud moan.

Mitch smacked Darrin on the ass cheek, causing him to clench his butt. The pressure sucked the toy deep inside Darrin, sliding across his prostate.

"Shit! That feels so good," said Darrin through a moan.

Mitch smiled and pulled Darrin's butt cheeks apart, chuckling as the black end of the toy plunged over and over against his ass. Caressing Darrin's butt cheeks as he learned to manipulate the toy, Mitch's crotch tightened at the show. After a handful of minutes, Mitch smacked Darrin's ass.

"Come on, horny boy. We still have more cookies. But keep the toy in."

Darrin slowly moved up, obviously lost in the sensations of his button being hit repeatedly. As he settled down on the blanket, he pressed the toy deep inside him. Darrin's eyes fluttered shut as his body tensed; his fists clenched as the orgasm enveloped his body. Darrin could feel his whole body shaking as his muscles succumbed to the stimulation. Darrin could feel the amazing pleasure coming from his ass that was encasing his entire body. Darrin experienced one of the strongest orgasms he had ever had, without an ejaculation. His muscles finally released, and he fell forward, catching himself on his hands as he gasped for breath.

"Oh. My. God," said Mitch slowly with a smile, "It's not suppose to be that easy."

"Damn, that was amazing. I'm still shaking," said Darrin through gasps of air.

Mitch knelt beside Darrin, rubbing his back and smiling maniacally as his husband recovered. He never really thought the toy would do what the website said, he just thought it would be fun to play with. But judging from Darrin's response, it would be more fun than he realized. Eventually Darrin was breathing normally, moving carefully he sat on the side of his hip, unwilling to have the toy plunge inside him again but enjoying the sensations too much to want it removed. When he finally looked at Mitch, Darrin found him grinning from ear to ear.

"Was it good, babe?" said Mitch with a snicker.

"Fuck you," said Darrin with a smile. "You said something about more dessert."

Mitch nodded his head and pulled out another container, this one crammed full of double chocolate brownies. Pouring the last of the wine into their glasses, the two men soon devoured the brownies and were sipping the last of the wine. Mitch let the last drops of wine drip from his glass into his mouth, and then took Darrin in his arms and pulled him close. He ran his fingers through the hair on Darrin's chest and then over his face, his fingers translating the textures of his handsome husband into his mind. Soon their lips were seeking each other again, creating a kiss of heightened passion. When their lips separated, both were breathless from the hunger of their kiss.

"You are an amazing man, Mitch," said Darrin quietly.

Mitch smiled at him and without another word stood and started stripping. He popped the snaps on his shirt one at the time, slowly baring his hair-coated chest. As the bottom snap released, Mitch flipped the shirt off his shoulders and let it flutter to the ground. His hand slid to the front of his jeans, rubbing his hard cock through the denim. The Wranglers cupped Mitch's package nicely as Darrin smiled at the show Mitch was creating for him.

After a few minutes of groping himself, Mitch opened his jeans and let them slide down his thighs. Darrin leaned forward, the sex toy gliding over his prostate as he moved, forcing another moan from his chest. Mitch sat down and quickly shed the rest of his clothes. With a knowing smile on his face, Mitch moved to his hands and knees in front of Darrin. Turning his head, Mitch looked deeply into Darrin's eyes and almost whispered.

"Fuck me, stud."

Darrin moved behind his man, his fingers clamping down on his muscular hips. The toy was doing its job too, causing Darrin's cock to drip precum like a leaky faucet. As he pushed forward, his hard cock slipped into Mitch ass. Darrin pushed slowly forward until he felt the head of his cock pop through the first of Mitch's gateways. As he clenched his ass to push again, the dildo raked over his prostate, sending shivers of pleasure through Darrin's body. Pressing forward, he found Mitch's inner gate and started pressing forward to breach it. But this love making session was very different; with each thrust of Darrin's hips the dildo rammed itself deep inside him, giving Darrin the sensation of being fucked while he was screwing Mitch. With only a few pushes, Darrin broke through Mitch's barrier and sunk his rock hard cock deep inside his gut.

"Oh hell yes," said Mitch with a sigh.

Darrin responded in kind with a moan that reverberated through the clearing. Soon Darrin was pumping back and forth, fucking Mitch, and himself. Darrin knew he wouldn't last long and started pounding Mitch with wild abandon. His system was so overwhelmed with sensations of pure pleasure that after only a handful of hard thrusts, Darrin knew he was about to blow. The toy in his ass was definitely doing its work as it ramped up the intensity of his orgasm. With a wild scream of pleasure, Darrin rammed himself in hard, his muscles locking as his orgasm began. His cock exploded with unbelievable volume of cum that seemed to pump from Darrin's cock like a fire hose. He could feel cum flooding Mitch's butt as it flowed from his pulsing cock. With a final shudder and deep, satisfied groan, he collapsed across Mitch's back. Mitch clenched his ass and looked over his shoulder at Darrin with a grin.

"Did you get what you needed, lover?"

"Oh my god. That was so amazing. Where did you find this damn thing?" said Darrin.

"Online, I was looking for something different and this seemed like it could be fun."

"Fun doesn't even begin to describe it," said Darrin with a soft chuckle. Realizing Mitch still was waiting, he ran his hands around his husband. "You ready for some action, babe?"

"How about you suck me off. I'm close and I wanna feed you my load," said Mitch with a leer.

Darrin smiled at the idea and slowly moved backward until his softening cock was pulled from Mitch's ass. Reaching back, he popped the toy out of his ass and tossed it to the side of the blanket. When he turned back, he smiled to find Mitch on his back, legs spread, waiting for Darrin to begin. Darrin lay between Mitch's legs and ran his tongue from the base of his cock to the tip, licking the precum from his rigid shaft. He felt Mitch gently grip the sides of his head as Darrin let his man's cock slide down his throat.

"Oh yes, fuck that feels good. Just keep do'n that babe and I'll be feed'n you a load in no time," said Mitch through gasps of pleasure.

Darrin slid his mouth up and down the hard length of Mitch's cock. His precum was coating Darrin's tongue, and the taste was amazing. As he twisted and plunged his head over the torrid cock presented to him, Darrin reached up and started fondling Mitch's balls. The firm orbs inside his sack roiled and eluded capture. But Darrin knew the sensations he caused were adding to Mitch's heat.

Mitch bucked upward, driving his cock deep into Darrin's throat. "Oh! Oh! Oh! Fuck!" screamed Mitch as his orgasm began.

Darrin's mouth was flooded with man seed, which he valiantly tried to swallow. But the torrent was too great and soon cum was leaking from around his lips as the blasts of jizz continued. Darrin lost track of time as he was enveloped in Mitch's climax. But too soon he realized that it was waning as the final jolts of thick cream oozed into his mouth. Letting Mitch's cock slip from between his lips, Darren started cleaning the errant bits of cum from his lover's cock. He hungrily devoured each bit until the sensation proved too much for Mitch.

"Oh shit. Stop. Fuck, it's sensitive!" said Mitch as Darrin continued to lick him clean. Eventually Mitch managed to pry Darrin off his cock and with a chuckle pulled him closer so they could share a hard kiss. The two slowly relaxed against the blanket as they cuddled with each other. Darrin ran his finger over Mitch's cheek, enjoying the rough texture of his afternoon stubble and grinned broadly.

"What?" said Mitch.

"I was just think'n. You can go toy shopping any time you'd like!" said Darrin with a grin.

Mitch chuckled and pulled his lover tight against him, enjoying the post orgasmic bliss.

<><><><>

Trent turned when the flashing lights of a sheriff's car started behind him. Having only gotten a few miles from the ranch, he was already beginning to feel its soft siren call. He was missing Max, and even Josh, a little. He just couldn't trust the feelings he was having, everything had been too good. But with each footstep, the pull of the ranch was increasing. His past experiences all told him to get out before something bad happened, but what if he was wrong? This might be his only chance, but he just couldn't be rejected again.

The heat of the Oklahoma afternoon sun had convinced Trent to strip off his shirt, stowing it in his backpack. It was actually a book bag that the guys had given him when he'd first arrived, but it was the only thing that Trent had to carry his few worldly possession. Realizing how he looked wasn't really an issue, he moved to the shoulder of the road to see why he was being stopped. He knew from previous experience, cops don't want you making sudden moves, so Trent froze in place as he waited. Thinking about the situation, Trent decided Darrin and Mitch must have found out he'd left, and called the police. He had been careful not to take anything that he hadn't been given, but he knew from previous experience, sometimes that didn't help.

The Sheriff slowly opened his car door and walked over to Trent. He decided the kid looked much better than he had a few months earlier when he'd found him in the backseat of that car. Trent still hadn't made eye contact when Sheriff White Cloud stopped a few feet in front of him.

"Leavin'?" said the sheriff.

Trent crossed his arms and flicked his eyes upward to glare at the Sheriff. "I didn't steal a damn thing, I don't care what the fuck they said."

Sheriff White Cloud held out the open palms of his hands to signal to Trent his peaceful intent. "Whoa! No one sent me after you. I just saw you out for a walk and thought I'd see how things are going. Got food? Happy? They taken care of you right?"

"Yeah, everything fine, just great," said Trent without changing his stance.

"You thought they were going to molest you too, didn't you? But they haven't, so you're run'n cause you don't know what to do," said Sheriff White Cloud with one eyebrow cocked. He then seemingly switched subjects without giving Trent time to respond. "Interesting tattoo you got there. It Tlingit?"

Without seeming to notice the change, Trent replied, "No. Haida."

"Hmm, well I guess they're interesting, for a totem pole tribe . . ."

"The Haida had one of the most highly fuck'n developed cultures in North American! They had a mastery of working wood that was better than any white man. Now they're stuck—"

Trent stopped suddenly and glared at Jim, realizing he was being baited. His lips snapped shut and formed a hard horizontal line on his face. Folding his arms again over his bare chest, he stood in the glaring sun with a hostile look aimed at the Sheriff. The two waited in silence for several long minutes, the Sheriff with a slight grin flickering across his face. Finally Jim broke the silence.

"I can give you a ride back to the ranch if you'd like. They might not even know you're gone yet."

"Why would I want to go back, I don't want to live with a bunch of queers," spat out Trent.

The sheriff paused for a minute, then quietly asked, "Aren't you gay?"

"Fuck no!" screamed Trent.

"Ok, well that's fine. It's a matter of how you identify—"

"Save your breath . . . Sheriff. I'm not some stupid kid who doesn't know what he is. I'm bi, ok? Happy now that I can fit into your fuck'n categories?"

"First, don't take that attitude with me, young man. I expected to be treated with the same respect that I've shown you," said the Sheriff in a reasonable tone. "Second, your identity is your own. I was just asking."

"Fine, great. You're the pinnacle of diversity then. But I'm still bisexual."

"Well knowing Mitch and Darrin, they aren't forcing you to be anything you aren't. Right?" said Jim.

Trent continued to glare at the Sheriff, finally his eye went to the ground as he thought about it. After a few minutes Trent began to talk.

"No, they're treating me fine. Actually they've doing more for me than anyone since my Dad died. But they are just too good to be true, too perfect. Something is going to go south, and when it does I don't want to catch the blame for it. I have stuff that I've saved and it was time to leave."

The Sheriff let out a long slow breath and then his next question surprised Trent. "So that tattoo, it has something to do with your father."

Trent started to explode again, but then his bravado evaporated. He nodded silently and then started to explain. "Yeah, he was part Haida, I think his grandma was half or something. But he was so proud of his heritage. He talked to me about it all the time, said we would go sometime and meet some of his relatives. But we never did, and then he was killed in a car wreck. The figures are raven and killer whale. The rest of the design is something I doodled out for the tattoo guy, it seemed to work together. . ."

Sheriff White Cloud nodded, stepping closer to examine the shoulder piece. After a lengthy examination, he looked back at Trent and smiled. "It's very well done. Everyone should keep their heritage close and precious. Did you know that Darrin and Mitch are adopted members of the Kiowa tribe?"

"No, I had no idea. They didn't say anything about it," replied Trent.

The Sheriff chuckled, "Yeah, well they probably didn't think a blond kid would be too interested in their native ties. But they're two-spirits, and so are you. You should give them a chance, you never know how things might turn out."

"Two-spirit, Josh said something about that. I'd never heard of it. What's it mean? It sounds queer to me," said Trent.

"No, just a belief with native people that some people have two spirits in their souls. So a man who is attracted to other men is thought to have the spirit of both sexes. So they are considered special, and sometimes they take on unique roles in the tribe. We haven't had any two-spirits around here for a long time, so the boys arrival was an important event."

"Most people I knew thought my liking boys was a sin, and would send me to hell."

For the first time in their talk, the sheriff got a hard look on his face. Eventually he started speaking, but it was anything but relaxed and congenial. "Yeah, some people think that. Some people also tried to exterminate the native people because they thought we were an inferior race, so it was ok. Some people seem to need to hate other people to make themselves important. But I don't believe people who are two-spirit are evil or bad because of who they are attracted to. Now, don't get me wrong. I've met some gay people who I thought were slimy assholes, but their sexual preference had nothing to do with that."

Trent watched the Sheriff's face, understanding that they were talking about something very important to the native law officer. He absorbed the information, knowing he would think more about it later. He also realized that he really wasn't ready to leave yet. If he stayed longer, when he needed to escape, he would be better prepared. Who knew, he might even make it to his 18th birthday, then he would be a legal adult and he wouldn't have to worry about cops stopping him. With a slight relaxing of his jaw muscle, he knew what he was going to do.

"Yeah, that's fine," said Trent.

Jim looked at him for a second, trying to work out what had just happened. "What's fine, son?"

"The ride back to the ranch. I think I've gotten enough exercise for today."

"Good. Get in up front, no need for you to ride in the back seat," said Sheriff White Cloud.

They quickly moved into the patrol car and were headed back to the ranch. As they pulled to a stop in front of the house, Trent realized that no one was home. He really could go back and pretend he'd never left. Gathering up his bag, he exited the car and started walking back to his house. The sheriff was about to pull away, when he saw Trent pause. He waited, somehow sensing that was the correct response. After a second or two, Trent turned and walked back to the squad car and leaned in the open window.

"Thanks," said Trent.

Sheriff White Cloud smiled at him. "You're welcome."

Copyright © 2012 reddirtwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 34
  • Love 7
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I'm glad to see that you made Zach & Josh's breakup as painless as possible, was wondering how you were gonna pull that off. I'm seriously trying to hate Trent, but he reminds myself of me way to much to get mad at him I think. Thanks for the entertainment, can't wait for another chapter :D

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I'm not sorry that Zach and Josh broke it - it was inevitable - but I'm glad it was drama-free. It was also nice to see that Trent decided to stay on his own without too much pressure from the sheriff - who might be one of my favorite secondary characters. Mitch and Darren continue to be one of my favorite couples and I look forward to reading more.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I really like how the story develops. You take it slow and the plot is not predictable but it really holds together well. Trent is a good example, he is coming around slowly but not in a too good to be true fashion.

Thanks

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Josh and Trent - the midwives :*) Love how they are getting friendlier towards each other and hate how Trent feels that he should leave the ranch.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Trent is being subtly changed from the angry young teen into a more mellow, introspective young man.  He is beginning to fit into the ranch routine, and no longer seems to believe he will have to pay with his body. I was happy Trent and Josh delivered the twin calves.  It showed that their animosity has diminished. Great chapter.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..