Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Maverick Cattle Company - 8. Chapter 8

Darrin watched Mitch throw his leg over the horse's neck and then dismount with a jump. He stalked to the visitor, tensed in the manner of an alpha protecting its lair. Darrin swung his leg off Lady and dismounted, following Mitch up the short expanse of driveway to the waiting pair. Mitch stopped out of reach, folded his arms across his chest and glared at the man.

"Why are you here, Steve? What'd you want?" said Mitch through clenched teeth.

"Well I was just coming through this part of the country and thought I'd stop in and see how my little buddy was doing. Your momma and daddy are so proud of their baby boy that everyone knows about you and your Oklahoma ranch," said Steve with a lecherous grin.

"I'm fine. You can go now," Mitch snapped.

Steve casually moved closer to Josh and laid his hand on his shoulder, squeezing it lightly.

Mitch almost exploded with anger as he lunged forward. The older man stepped back, with a look of surprise on his face. Then, with a predatory look, he smiled at Mitch. "My, the little bitch has grown some teeth!"

"Get out," said Darrin. "No one talks to my husband like that!"

Steve ignored Darrin, reaching up and running a finger along Mitch's jaw. Mitch immediately knocked it away, but Darrin could see a multitude of emotions warring through his face. Darrin turned to the interloper, his protective instincts changing him into a dangerous adversary.

"Leave. Now. Or I won't be responsible for what happens to you."

Steve laughed, a sadistic chuckle that traveled through Darrin's marrow. But before he could move, they heard the sound of a rifle bolt being slammed shut. Turning, he saw Josh standing on the porch with Mitch's rifle in hand. The look of anger and determination on Josh's face concerned Darrin.

"Get in your car and leave, before you can't leave," said Josh with an iron hard voice.

"Sonny, you ain't got the balls to shoot me. But I was about ready to leave anyhow. I'll be back though. I want to see my little cock-sucking bitch again before I leave town," sneered the intruder.

All three men watched as the demonic creature strolled across the lawn and climbed in his car. Once the dust settled, Josh expelled his held breath and began shaking. Mitch walked over and took the gun from him, patting his back as he did.

"Josh, you could have gotten hurt. Why did you grab the gun?" asked Darrin.

"He was creepy, before you got here. It was slimy to talk to him. When he put his hand on my shoulder, it made my skin crawl. I can't really explain it. It was like he wanted to—"

"Yes, that's exactly what he wanted to do," said Mitch with a sigh. "I think we need to go inside. I think ya'll deserve an explanation."

They moved into the house, Mitch unloaded the rifle and put it back in the bedroom. Coming out with the single 30-06 cartridge from the rifles breech, he sat on the chair across from Darrin and tossed the bullet back and forth for several minutes as he collected his thoughts. Darrin watched Mitch closely, instinctively knowing that this intruder was the mysterious problem that Mitch had never been willing to talk about. Finally, after several long minutes, Mitch sighed and laid the shell on the table in front of him. Taking a deep breath, with his eyes locked on the floor, he began.

"I was 12 the first time. I'd just hit puberty a few months before. Steve somehow knew my parents. 'Uncle Steve'." Mitch let out a bitter laugh. "He had always been a big toucher. But it got worse as I got older. He'd stroke the inside of my thigh. Of course I was one big hormone dump, so I let him. I might have tried to stop him a time to two, but mostly I let it happen."

Darrin started to speak, but Mitch lifted his eyes and shook his head. "Darrin, let me finish, or I never will. There's a lot of baggage with this." Mitch took another breath and continued. "Anyway, eventually he was rubbing my crotch. Pretty soon he had his hand in my pants and I liked it. The first time I ever . . . ejaculated, he was stroking me."

Darrin moved to sit beside Mitch, wrapping his arms around his chest and held him softly. Mitch hugged him back and gave a small ghost of a smile. "It's ok, babe. I know up here it wasn't my fault." Mitch pointed to his head. "But it still feels like it was my fault, that I should have done something to stop it. I've moved on, it's just hard to get rid of that image.

Anyway, eventually we moved to oral sex. Mostly me on my knees, and then I'd get a handjob afterwards. Steve would threaten to tell everyone that I was sucking his cock if I stopped. Sometimes it was only a couple of times a month, sometimes it was a couple of times a week. But after he seduced me that first time, it was pretty much the same. He also liked to call me bitch and his little boy cunt. I hated that, even then.

He's also the reason I didn't have a prom. I was going and had rented a tux and everything. But then he called. Wanted me swinging on his dick he said. He always had me swallow, always. But this time he pulled out and shot all over my tux. I couldn't go, there was no way. Not after that."

Darrin rubbed Mitch's back, at a loss as to what to do. Both of them looked up in surprise as Josh began to speak. "He was molesting you. He isn't an ex-boyfriend, he's a child molester. It wasn't your fault. You were just a little kid, and he talked you into it. It shouldn't have happened. I wish there was something I could do to help, Mitch."

Mitch gave Josh a lopsided smile. "Thanks Josh. I probably shouldn't even be telling you this. It doesn't make me look too good, I know. And here you thought I had it all together."

"When did it stop, babe?" asked Darrin.

"Senior year in high school, I came out. Then he didn't have a threat over me. But it took a long time to get over it." Mitch looked at Darrin and smiled. "Actually I'd say you had a lot to do with me getting over it."

"Me? But that was just a few years ago," said Darrin.

"Yeah, I know," replied Mitch.

"That's terrible, Mitch. I wish I'd shot the little SOB now," said Josh with a look of hatred frozen on his face.

Mitch looked at Josh for several minutes, seeing how the emotions were tearing him apart. "Josh, look. What he did was wrong. I really do know that. Guilt comes with what happened, but you're right. A guy in his 30's shouldn't be doing what Steve did to me when I was 12. But now it's up to me. I can either let him win, or I can heal myself. For some people that means professional help, but I think I'm doing ok. No nightmares, no commitment issues." Mitch smiled at Darrin and gave him a quick kiss. "Today just caught me by surprise. But I still wouldn't turn my back on him. He's a snake, one that hides, waits, and then strikes when you get close. Actually he's an insult to snakes, he's a Navajo skinwalker, he's just doing evil shit on his way to becoming clizyati, He likes to hurt people and it's only going to get worse."

Darrin frowned slightly. "Clizyati?"

"Yeah, means 'pure evil'," said Mitch.

Josh nodded and started to speak, then stopped. Mitch waited for several minutes while Josh seemed to fight with himself, as it became evident that he wasn't going to ask his question, Mitch prompted him. "What's bothering you, Josh? Just ask, it's ok."

"Well, I don't want to ask something that might hurt you. But, as you got older, you're bigger than him. Why didn't you . . ." Josh looked away, embarrassed at the implications of his question.

"Josh," started Mitch, "I guess it's like working cattle. Once you get your bluff in on them while they're small, even when they can run over your ass they won't because they still think they're that 70 pound calf. So I guess I was the 70 pound calf.

Of course, the blackmail made it easier for him. Once he didn't have that to hold over me, I gradually escaped his influence. But it still is around and comes out sometimes." Mitch looked at Darrin. "Like when the lawyer guy came on to you. That fired up all kinds of bad memories."

Darrin nodded and let out a sigh. "I can see that. What a horrible thing to do to someone. He must be one sick bastard."

"He is, he really is."

<><><><>

Everyone slowly relaxed when Steve didn't reappear the next day. After a few more days, Mitch decided he must have gone back to Texas. Heading into the barn for feed for Storm and Lady, he walked into the darkened storeroom. But something didn't feel right. He turned to leave but just as he did, he felt a circle of cold metal on the back of his neck.

"There bitch, how does it feel to have a gun pointed at you? Where's the little faggot cunt with his rifle now? Huh?"

"Steve, you really don't want to do this. This isn't east Texas where missing people are overlooked. And Darrin will hunt you down."

"Oh just behave, bitch, and I won't have to kill you. But you're gonna suck my dick, just like the old days. You thought you could run, but you can't. You can't ever get away from me."

Mitch heard the sound of a zipper going down and broke out in a sweat. Memories of being forced overwhelmed him. He flashed back to a helpless and defenseless 12 year old. His heart raced as he felt a hand on his shoulder, pushing him down. As his knees started to bend his system was overwhelmed with the years of abuse by this man. Then fury burned through him. He was not giving in again; he'd go down swinging even if he was shot in the process.

As Mitch tried to quickly formulate a plan, he heard a quick crack followed by weight falling on him. Leaping out of the way, he saw Josh standing in the dim light holding a shovel. His nightmare reduced to a lump of flesh at their feet. Mitch stood in shock, looking from the body on the floor, to Josh, and back again. As he tried to process all that had just happened, he heard Darrin come in through the door. Running over, Darrin took all of it in quickly, grabbed his cell phone and called the sheriff's office. He then tied Steve up using the horse's lead ropes, ordering Josh and Mitch to sit down while he did it. Both of them were in shock, and still trying to work out what had happened. After checking them both for injuries, Darrin quickly determined that neither of them was hurt, just in deep shock.

"Is he . . . dead?" asked Josh.

"No, he's breathing. He may have a concussion, but he's sure gonna have a goose egg and a headache for a few days."

"Ok," said Josh quietly.

Mitch turned and hugged Josh tight. "Thanks Josh. That was the bravest thing anyone has ever done for me. You saved my life."

"He was going to hurt you, like when you were a kid. I heard him talking. I couldn't let it happen again. I just knew I couldn't live with myself," said Josh quietly.

"Well, it wasn't going to be like before. He'd lost control of me. I was trying to figure out how to escape, when you solved that problem for me," said Mitch and then a small smile crept on his face. "I think you managed to knock out the bogie man, Josh. At least mine."

Josh chuckled, "Good, then you can knock mine out next time. Oh wait, you guys already have took care of my monsters."

A voice echoed across the barn. "Hello? Where is everyone?"

"Hey Sheriff, over here. We have a problem that we need your help with," said Darrin.

Sheriff White Cloud walked over and surveyed the scene, from the unconscious attacker, to the still pale and shaky Josh, and stoic Mitch. The sheriff shook his head.

"This boy don't know who he was messing with."

"He molested me when I was a child. He thought he could pick up where he left off. Only this time he was using a gun," said Mitch.

The sheriff looked at the now moaning form on the floor. Leaning down he quickly untied him, replacing rope with metal cuffs. Carefully putting the gun in an evidence bag, he labeled the bag and then took it to his car. Returning, he hoisted Steve off the floor and guided him to the car, stuffing him in the back seat. Calling in to his dispatch officer, he quickly gave a description and information from Steve's driver's license. Jim nodded and made several grunts of acknowledgment. He soon turned and walked back to the guys.

When the sheriff took Steve out of the barn, Josh and Darrin helped Mitch to his feet and the trio slowly made their way to the door. They watched as Jim made his calls and then turned back to them. They all braced for whatever bad news he had, determined that they'd face it as a family. Stopping a few feet from them, the sheriff gave them a sideways grin.

"He's on the sexual predator list in Texas and has an arrest record a mile long, including assault. By the time he gets out of jail he will be an old man—if he survives, child molesters don't tend to last too long in prison."

Mitch gave the sheriff a grim smile and shook his hand. "Thanks. We appreciate it. I think all of us will sleep better with him behind bars."

Sheriff White Cloud nodded and walked back to his car without another word. They watched as his car disappeared, amazed that none of them were hurt and even more amazed that it came out in their favor. Finally the pall of dread and fear began to lessen and they moved toward the house for some seriously needed recovery time.

<><><><>

Mitch was still very jumpy when he was by himself, in spite of the fact that several weeks had passed since the incident with Steve. Even as he walked into the house, he paused to check the sheltered outside areas where someone might be hiding. The scrutinization didn't end with the outside either, Mitch had gotten in the habit of doing a check of the rooms each time he came in the house. He knew Steve was still in jail, but the lingering effect was difficult to shake. Finally convinced that he was alone, Mitch started pulling out leftovers for his lunch.

As he sat quietly eating, organizing the list of tasks that needed to be completed soon, his phone rang with an deafening volume, causing Mitch to jump, knocking over his chair. Grabbing the phone, he saw that it was Darrin. Pausing a minute to collect himself, Mitch answered the phone.

"Hey, what's up?"

"Pack for a few days away from home. We're going to Dallas," came through the phone.

"What! You're fuck'n crazy. We can't leave now, who would take care of the place," said Mitch as he shook his head in disbelief.

"Josh agreed to take care of everything. Get ready!" said Darrin and hung up.

Mitch stood staring at the disconnected phone for several minutes before he shook his head and settled back down to eat. He wasn't sure what Darrin was planning, but it might actually be fun. And how much trouble could Josh get into in three days?

<><><><>

"Jesus! You're going to kill us!" yelled Mitch.

"Nah, it's just this damn Dallas traffic. Hang on!" Darrin cranked the wheel, taking them across 8 lanes of traffic to catch an exit ramp. Mitch's hands were clamped onto the door handle so tight that his knuckles were white. He clamped his eyes shut through the next series of turns, opening them just as they pulled up to the hotel.

Mitch had to chuckle as the valet walked over to the pickup with a slight sneer on his lip. Mitch knew the truck wasn't typical guest transportation for this upscale hotel. Darrin's pickup was actually more in line with tailgaters from the Texas/OU game. But Mitch didn't really care what the kid thought; he was too preoccupied with what Darrin had up his sleeve.

They handed the valet the key and followed the bellhop to the front desk. Mitch tried not to gawk, but the restored art deco interior of the hotel was amazing. Mitch was still trying to take it all in when Darrin grabbed his elbow and directed him to the elevator. They quietly rode the lift upward until Darrin caught Mitch making faces into the mirrored interior of the elevator and lightly smacked his arm. The doors snapped a few inches open and then drifted apart until the cart with their bags could be pulled out. Giving the bellhop the key card, they soon found themselves in a smallish room, but clean and brightly painted. As the bellhop moved to leave, Darrin was prepared and slipped the kid a tip, and then closed the door quietly behind him as Mitch walked over to open the curtains.

"Wow, what a great view," said Mitch.

Darrin chuckled. "Yeah, for what it cost to make sure we got this view, it should be amazing."

Mitch sat on the edge of the bed and waited, knowing that Darrin would tell him the reason behind this trip when he was ready. After avoiding Mitch's stare for as long as he could, Darrin ducked his head and then turned to answer Mitch's silent question.

"I thought you needed a break, that's why. Steve's trial begins soon, and I know that's going to be rough on you. You're already chasing shadows so I thought a weekend in Dallas would help you unwind. The state fair is starting soon, and we're only a mile or so from the strip. I set us up in the package that includes a limo ride down there so we can blow off some steam."

"Well," said Mitch, "It's starting to get dark, and the limo driver can't possibly be worse than you—" He lunged, grabbed Darrin and threw him on the bed and started tickling him. Soon, Darrin was gasping for air as he laughed hysterically, his face turning scarlet. Mitch relinquished his attack, leaving Darrin to gulp for air. Once he'd caught his breath, Mitch leaned in to his gasping husband and kissed Darrin on the cheek.

"Thanks, babe. I think a weekend away will be great. And Josh can handle the ranch for a few days. There isn't that much to do, what could go wrong," said Mitch.

With that, the two of them began opening their bags and making selections for the evening. Soon both of them were in new, tight Wranglers . . . and Mitch was wearing a tightly fitted t-shirt. Mitch wrapped his arm around Darrin's waist and pulled them together, kissing Darrin softly.

"Come on tiger, lets go tear 'em a new one!" said Mitch with a grin.

Darrin chuckled softly as they headed out the door and to the waiting limo.

<><><><>

Josh was standing with a look of utter disgust on his face. Zach had insisted on helping him move the cattle, but he had forgotten to close the gate and all the animals were mixed together. Zach had tried to help separate them for a little while, but he had left to go to class, leaving Josh to straighten out the mess. Unfortunately the problem included two very horny bulls, and one heifer in heat.

Josh watched and couldn't help but laugh a little as he watched the bulls. They were tag teaming the heifer, and her pheromones were obviously working them into a mating frenzy. With each sniff of her neither regions, they would curl their top lip and then let out a bellow that could be heard for miles. The female wouldn't stand for either of them yet, but they were both determined to be first. After several aborted attempts at separating the three of them, Josh decided to finish sorting the other cows first. Luckily, the guys had just invested in new handling equipment that made the task doable, if not pleasant, for one determined 18 year old.

Eventually he was back to the same three problem animals. She was slated to be with the horned bull, but other male didn't seem to care what Mitch had planned. After trying everything else, Josh resorted to cracking a stock whip over their heads. The rifle shot noise it generated did finally get the three of them moving. In addition, Josh realized that by pushing the heifer first, the bulls would follow. So given both new tools, he was finally able to get the two bulls separated, and the heifer with one of them. Unfortunately for Josh, the heifer was with the wrong bull.

As he frantically searched his mind for a way to get the heifer with the correct bull, he was horrified to see heifer stand for the bull she was with. Josh threw up is hands in surrender as the bull mounted her a second time in as many seconds. He knew that Mitch was going to be pissed, but at this point there was no use fighting to separate the two, so he drove them into the pasture.

As he walked back to the house, he wondered how this weekend could get any worse.

<><><><>

Mitch and Darrin enjoyed the sights and sounds of the strip, peeking in the various clubs. Some of the costumes almost made them laugh out loud, there were definitely a lot of cowboy wannabes that were dressed how a city boy thought a cowboy looked. But Darrin and Mitch weren't looking for sex partners; they were just there to relax. As they got to a particularly loud bar, Mitch looked at the placard on the side of the entrance and started laughing.

"Come on! We have to go in here! They're auctioning off underwear from some sports team!" squealed Mitch.

"No way!" Darrin responded.

"That's what the fuck'n sigh says. Come on, I gotta see this," said Mitch with a laugh.

Walking in they found themselves in a huge bar with men of all ages and descriptions. Darrin was amused to discover that some of the guys were definitely in clothing that could be best described as man bait. But Mitch was right, the auction was about to begin. As the auctioneer started, Darrin relaxed and began to chuckle at the antics. There were catcalls and lewd suggestions, some of which were so over the top that Darrin found himself blushing. At one point, he realized that Mitch was bidding on a pair of tightie whities. Deciding enough was enough, Darrin dragged him over to a table, away from the auction. The waiter appeared at their table and Darrin ordered a beer while Mitch decided he wanted to try some of the tequila shots from the bar's extensive selection. Before too long, one of the club boys sauntered to their table, reached over Mitch and downed his latest shot.

"Hey! That was mine!" said Mitch with a note of indignation.

"It's ok, cutie. I'll make it up to you. Let's dance," said the kid as he twisted his bare torso in time to the music.

Mitch looked at Darrin, and was met with a shrug. Taking that as permission, Mitch got up and followed the kid onto the floor. Shortly afterward, an older man with salt and pepper hair sat down beside Darrin and started talking to him. Darrin found it flattering, but was distracted by trying to watch Mitch. When he looked up in time to see a pair of hands slide down Mitch's ass and squeeze both cheeks, he decided enough was truly enough. With a snort of jealously, Darrin jumped up without a backward look at the stranger and stomped onto the dance floor. Grabbing Mitch by the shoulder, he peeled the little twink off his husband and then growled out a single word.

"Mine!"

With that, he took Mitch by the arm and marched him outside, searching for a taxi cab. Mitch looked over with a bemused look on his face.

"What's up, babe? I was just dancing," said Mitch with a snicker.

"Yeah, bullshit. That kid was ready to drop to his knees and suck your dick. The only one who gets to even see your dick better be me!"

Mitch giggled, the tequila having a stronger effect than he realized. "I'm all yours, big boy. You can have your way with me."

Darrin growled a primitive sound at Mitch as he succeeded in signaling a taxi cab. Shoving him in, Darrin was stone faced on the entire ride back to the hotel, while Mitch continued giggling beside him. Once they'd finally gotten back in their room, Mitch fell across the bed and looked at Darrin with a smirk on his face. Darrin walked between his spread legs and grabbed Mitch crotch, squeezing hard enough to get a small yelp from Mitch. Dropping himself on Mitch, Darrin kissed him hard. Lifting back, he looked down at Mitch as he squeezed his package again, this time without the threshold of pain.

"You're mine. I don't share with no little twink with glitter smeared all over his chest."

Mitch moaned softly, twisting his body while Darrin continued to squeeze his cock and nuts through his jeans. Darrin pressed down harder onto Mitch, his weight a reminder of the reality of his husband while the alcohol filtered from Mitch's system. Darrin grabbed the bottom of his too tight shirt and ripped it up the front. Diving down, he bit down hard on Mitch's tit, his man's loud moan only spurring him onward. Darrin was the alpha male, reclaiming his man from all the pawing hands at the bar. His aggression continued to play out as his lust mixed with his need to dominate. Soon he had Mitch stripped bare and panting on the bed. Watching Mitch with a predatory gaze, Darrin stepped back and yanked off his own shirt, followed quickly by boots and jeans, until he was standing in front of Mitch with nothing on but a black jock strap that was being strained to it's limits by Darrin's raging hard cock.

Darrin crawled back up his lover until his cloth-covered nuts were pressed against Mitch's lips. Rocking back and forth he rubbed them over Mitch's face, the precum soaking through the material and marking Mitch. Darrin grabbed Mitch's head and shoved it into his crotch. He growled out. "Smell that man smell, babe. That's your man you smell, and he's fixin to fuck your tight little hole. You need him to mark you again don't you."

Mitch moaned in agreement, able only to focus on the ample package that was filling his mouth. Long minutes whirled by as Mitch fed on Darrin's essence. The cloth was saturated with spit and precum when Darrin pulled himself off. Gliding down Mitch's body, he grabbed his husband again and kissed him hard. His tongue forcing entry into Mitch's lips and hungrily explored the depths of his mouth. Soon Mitch was reciprocating as their tongues warred for supremacy. With a final hard kiss, Darrin released Mitch and stood on the bed and ripped the jock strap off his body. Dropping to his knees, he pushed Mitch's legs up, exposing his pulsing hole to air. Darrin leaned closer, and spit on Mitch's hole. Rubbing his finger over the saliva, Darrin pushed some into Mitch as his husband let out a loud moan. With no more preparation, Darrin positioned his cock against Mitch and started pushing. The spit and precum provided a slippery path as Darrin slowly drilled Mitch's ass. The cries of delight coming from Mitch egged Darrin's growing need for aggression. Soon Darrin reached bottom and ground his crotch against Mitch's hairy ass.

With a primitive grunt, Darrin started fucking Mitch hard. The pounding Darrin gave Mitch was beyond lovemaking, he was reclaiming his mate, and if Mitch's cries of pleasure were any indication, he was highly successful. Eventually the two were melding into a passionate mix of sweat, masculinity and possession. Darrin felt the boiling eruption from his nuts begin, knowing he was breeding Mitch in earnest. As his hot semen burned it's way into Mitch, Darrin heard the small pants and groans as the ardor pulsed through them both. As his orgasm ended, Darrin grabbed Mitch and flipped him over, twisting him around his still embedded cock. Darrin grabbed his husband's dick and started flailing it with both hands. In a heartbeat or two, the stiff flesh between his hands started shooting. As stream after stream erupted from Mitch's manhood, they were both covered with white hot jizz.

Soon the passion and fervor of lovemaking receded. Darrin crawled beside Mitch, their cum coated bodies meshing, and luxuriated in the sensations of the seed they were both covered in. Darrin leaned in and kissed Mitch and smiled. "Don't you ever forget who's you are."

Mitch chuckled and kissed him back. "Don't worry. I know I have a jealous husband. If I didn't before, I sure do now."

As the two chuckled, they heard a voice very clearly from the other side of the wall. "If you two are done maybe those of us who didn't get so lucky can go back to sleep now?"

Darrin turned deep red as Mitch started laughing. Soon they were wrapped in each other's arms, and drifting away to pleasant dreams.

<><><><>

Josh stared in shock. None of these heifers should have been bred. Not any of the heifers should be calving this fall. But in front of him was a heifer that was obviously in labor as the tiny hooves emerging attested. Josh had been watching her all day, and had noted the time when her progress with the birth had stopped. He squatted a short distance away, trying to decide if he still had time to call the vet, or if he had to try and pull the calf himself. As he watched the heifer go through another contraction, without coming any closer to birthing the calf, he decided it was time for him to help.

Josh sprinted back to the barn and then to the tack room where he thought what he was looking for was stored. He frantically dug through the leads, halters and reins until he found them, the obstetric chains, and the gallon bottle of lube. Josh ran back with both, hoping a miracle had happened while he was gone.

But Josh was quickly absolved of that notion, realizing the heifer had stopped trying and was just giving out weak bawls with each successive contraction. Knowing he didn't have a lot of time, he fastened the chains around the unborn calf's hooves and tentatively pulled. When there was no movement, even with his efforts, he began getting frantic. With the possibility of a live birth diminishing with each passing second, he knew he was going to have to see if he could reposition the calf and make the delivery possible. Drenching his hands with lube, he slid one hand inside the heifer, alongside the calf. Seconds ticked by until he realized the problem, the calf's head was turned back.

In a frantic effort, Josh tried to pull the head around, but each time it slipped out of his grasp. Panting for breath and desperate to deliver this calf, he pushed his hand in again. This time he managed to grab the calf's jaw, and was able to wrench its head back around. Seeming to sense the calf's change in position, the heifer gave one final push, and the calf slid out with a tide of fluid. Josh quickly cleared the newborns mouth and nose, and with a snort that flung viscous strands over Josh, the calf cleared his airways.

Josh slid limply to the ground, panting for air as the newborn struggled to lift its head. Josh turned back to the heifer with a relived smile. "Well momma, your baby looks happy and healthy. You just need to feed him."

But as he looked closer at the cow, he realized that she was only making minimal movements and not trying to get up. Running around her, he started pushing, trying to get her on her feet. Panic was again settling in as she responded to his pushing with limp indifference. The long minutes stretched out as the calf got to its shaky legs and called for its mother. Josh tried everything he could think of to get the heifer to her feet.

"Son. Of. A. Bitch! Get up, goddamn it! You are not going to make me tell Mitch that one of his best heifers died while he was gone. Fuck!"

Josh pushed, as time seemed to stretch into eternity. Frustrated almost to the point of tears, he decided to see if he could get the calf to nurse anyway. Walking slowly to the wobbly newborn, he carefully guided it to the distended udder. After a few abortive attempts, the calf began to nurse.

With that the cow's head slowly swung up, and she looked at the creature latched onto her teat. With a tremendous effort, the cow pushed herself up and regained her feet. Turning to the calf, she looked at it carefully. Josh collapsed against the fence in a heavy sigh of relief. Standing up, he watched while she stuck her nose to the calf. And then knocked it down. Staring at her in disbelief as she repeated the action when the calf again got to his feet, Josh felt as if he was going to explode. With a scream of frustration that she was not accepting her calf, Josh yelled.

"You bitch!"

<><><><>

Darrin chuckled as Mitch rolled his hips slightly to the side on the wooden bench. Today they had decided to go through the arboretum, as a safer choice of activities for the pair. They both were enjoying the experience, but Darrin was definitely the more interested of the two. But right now he was relishing Mitch's discomfort, knowing that he was the one who had fucked Mitch raw.

"Little sore, babe," said Darrin with syrupy concern.

"Just wait, I'm so going to drill your ass when we get home. Hard and dry, that's what you're getting," threatened Mitch in a whisper.

Darrin laughed and then smiled as Mitch again shifted his weight. Finally redirecting his thoughts, Darrin again enjoyed the landscaped vista. He turned his head to Mitch, he smiled. "Next year I want a garden. We always had a garden when I was a kid, I love the fresh vegetables."

Mitch nodded, at least momentarily distracted from his discomfort. "That sounds fine, babe. But I don't know anything about gardening. My mom had a few tomatoes, but that was about it."

"It'll be good. I'm sure Josh will be willing to help."

Mitch chuckled a little, not nearly as certain that Josh would be a willing participant in this scheme. Deciding this wasn't the time to discuss it, Mitch pushed himself off the bench and back onto the path.

"Come on, I'd like to see the rest of the gardens, and then head home. I'm missing the ranch," said Mitch.

"Jeez, look who's the homebody," teased Darrin.

Mitch chuckled and pulled Darrin to his feet and started toward an unvisited sections of the garden.

<><><><>

Josh was on his way back to the ranch, knowing he was going to be in so much trouble for all the problems over the weekend, not the least of which was whimpering on the seat next to him. Josh had been doing some volunteer work with a Border Collie rescue and today of all days was when they called and had an older pup for him. He hadn't talked with Mitch and Darrin about having a dog in the house, and he was afraid it wasn't going to be a pleasant discussion.

As his pickup rolled closer and closer to the ranch, he thought over the instructions he had been given. Obedience classes first, and then he had the name of a trainer who would help with classes for working cattle. The pup was young, but Josh had high hopes. It helped that Josh thought his distinctive reddish brown and white color was beautiful.

As Josh drove into the ranch, he was relived to see that they hadn't arrived yet. Picking up the pup, he hustled into the house, wondering how long he could keep the puppy hidden.

<><><><>

Darrin and Mitch slowed as they parked in front of the house. They both cautiously looked around, but could see no problems. Laughing at their paranoia, they grabbed their bags from the pickup and headed in. Coming through the kitchen, they shot each other a questioning look at the lack of a greeting from Josh. As the guys rounded corner into the living room, they saw Josh look up from a book he was reading.

"Hi guys! How was Dallas?" said Josh with a tight smile.

"Good . . . and how were things around here?"

"Fine, just fine. Well, one or two small glitches, but it's all good," explained Josh, with the smile frozen on his face.

As Darrin was about to question him further, a series of barks and yips erupted from Josh's bedroom. With a look of panic on his face, Josh raced from the room and came back quickly with a small red and white ball of energy that was covering his face with licks. Josh looked at the guys as he lowered the pup to his chest and the events of the weekend just tumbled out of Josh's mouth.

"Zach left the gate open and all the cattle got mixed together and 25 was in heat but the polled bull bred her not the other one and then 37 had a calf that I had to pull and she wouldn't take it so I had to put her in the head chute to get him fed and then the Border Collie rescue called and they had Max ready to go out and I had to get him and please don't make me take him back, oh god I love him."

Josh sucked in air to recover from the torrent of words and tried to gauge their response. Mitch and Darrin had unreadable looks on their faces, and seemed frozen in time. Max finally broke the scene when he let out a small whine to be let down. Josh quickly set him on the floor and then stood back up with a deep sigh. Darrin was the first to break the silence as he started to chuckle. Soon Mitch followed him with a shake of his head and a throaty laugh. Soon both men were leaning against walls and counters, laughing hysterically while Josh looked from one to the other in disbelief. Darrin managed to pull himself together first, and pushed himself up from the counter.

"Oh shit, Josh. It sounds like you had one hell of a weekend. I'm sorry it sucked so bad. As for the pup." He cast a glance at Mitch. "It's fine with me, but it has to be trained, I don't want a bored puppy out chasing cattle for fun."

Josh nodded as Mitch continued. "Your dog, your responsibility. Border Collies take extra work, and I don't have time or desire to take care of one." Hearing a faint whine at his feet, Mitch looked down just in time to see the pup lift a leg and pee all over his black boots.

"Goddamn it!" screamed Mitch.

<><><><>

Darrin tossed the 60-pound bale of hay to Mitch, who added it to the huge stack. After 1,000 or so bales they had stored over the last few days, logic would indicate both men would be exhausted. But Darrin was actually finding the work to be a relief; at least in late September the simmering summer heat had finally receded. He watched Mitch for a few minutes, admiring his body since he had stripped off his shirt when they started and now was drenched in sweat and glistened in each errant ray of sunshine. Darrin tossed the last bale to Mitch, who caught it on his hay hooks and settled it into place.

Mitch jumped down, sinking the metal hooks into the nearest bale for safekeeping. He walked over to Darrin with a smile and wrapped his sweat-drenched arms around Darrin's torso and pulled them tight against each other. Tilting his head, he whispered into Darrin's ear.

"I'm horny, and you look good all drenched in sweat."

Darrin shuddered slightly as Mitch's scent permeated the air around him and assaulted his senses. As the pheromone tendrils curled through his brain, Darrin became rock hard, and moaned as he was enveloped in the raw essence of Mitch. Turning Darrin toward him, Mitch lifted his arm and the musk and sweat of a hard day's work cascaded from the sweat drenched hairs. Darrin paused only briefly to admire the raw beauty of his husband, and then dove in for the feast he wanted so badly. Burying his face in the pungent hollow, he inhaled deeply and lost himself in the raw passion created in his body. Darrin's tongue burrowed and sucked on each tendril of hair until he had cleaned the thicket of blue-black hair it contained. Moving to the other side, he repeated his performance until his cock was aching with the need for release.

Darrin separated their bodies and he retrieved a saddle blanket from the tack room. Mitch watched with obvious desire as Darrin threw the blanket over the nearest bales, unzipped his pants and dropped them to his ankles. With a horny leer at Mitch, he carefully knelt on the blanket and presented his tight ass. With a breathless voice, he called to Mitch.

"Come on, babe. Fuck me. You have me so damn horny that I want to be fucked hard."

Mitch walked closer and then squatted behind Darrin. Prying apart his sweat soaked ass cheeks, he inhaled the wonderful musky odor of the man in front of him. He leaned in, taking a tentative taste, the smells and tang overwhelming him. He dove into into the delicious crevasse in front of him, the wet sounds of his oral exploration echoing faintly across the barn as he drove his tongue deep inside Darrin. The heat, although lessened, still had sweat running off them in rivulets. After a final push inside, Mitch let his tongue slide slowly from his lover's ass.

Mitch stood and yanked his jeans down to his knees and then awkwardly moved close to Darrin. Almost falling across him, Mitch lay on top, wedging his rock hard cock into Darrin's crack. Pumping up and down the sexy split, he smeared it with precum and sweat. Soon the mixture of fluids formed a slick entry to Darrin's gut. Mitch's cock slid across Darrin's ass once more and then dipped into his hole. Feeling the loose, hot entryway surrounding his cock, Mitch shoved himself inside Darrin. With a loud moan, Darrin's body yielded to Mitch, demanding more. Mitch paused briefly and then started pounding Darrin's hole, sweat dripping off his taut body as he plowed Darrin's ass. Lost in the melding of their two body's, Mitch jumped when a bark sounded just to his side.

"Oh goddamn it! It's Josh dog. Git Max! Git out!" yelled Mitch.

Darrin looked back in disbelief as the red and white clown sat on its hunches, cocked its head and ears and watched them with a confused look. Mitch tried to start again, but abandoned his efforts when he felt the dog's wet nose touch his ass. Falling across Darrin, he started venting.

"Damn dog! I can't fuck with him watching! It's like he's taking pointers! Fuck, fuck, fuck!" said Mitch with a grimace.

Darrin bucked back against him, Mitch's rapidly softening cock popping out of his ass. Pushing upward, they were both soon standing.

"Pull up your pants and come on. I'm not going to leave with a case of blue balls! The guest house is right here," said Darrin as he tried to control a chuckle. Yanking up their pants, they raced to the house. Mitch closing the door before the dog could join them. Once they were inside, Darrin quickly dropped his pants again and braced himself against the sink.

"Come on, stud! Fuck me, and fuck me good!" growled Darrin with obvious lust.

Mitch sneered at Darrin and quickly stepped up behind him. Grabbing Darrin's hips in a vice-like grip, he rammed himself in hard, which Darrin greeted with a satisfied grunt.

"Come on stud! That the best you got?"

Mitch silently accepted the challenge and fucked Darrin with an animal like ferocity. As his thrusts began to lift Darrin off his feet, Darrin was reduced to gasped and loud moans of approval. This time the pounding was sending shock waves of passion from Darrin's toes, upward. Each crash of flesh against flesh accompanied a burst of sensations as Mitch's cock rammed Darrin's prostate. Bucking back against Mitch, the two collided over and over until Darrin ached for release. As his body began to shake, he felt Mitch bury himself inside Darrin and begin unloading his nuts. The hot sperm was the final straw to push Darrin over the edge, his nuts emptying across the floor. The two moved in sync as their orgasms washed over them and merged. Dripping sweat and exhausted, Mitch fell across Darrin's back and gasped for breath. As they began to return to normal, they heard the distinct sound of scratching at the window, looking over they saw Max staring at them.

Darrin chuckled as Mitch muttered, "Damn dog! Josh is gonna pay for this one."

<><><><>

Zach had his face impaled on Josh's cock as the larger boy let out loud moans of appreciation. Twirling his tongue over the engorged head only sent Josh deeper into sexual nirvana. Josh had the college boy's head trapped between his hands as the two of them raced toward the final pinnacle.

Zach felt Josh's body responding to his oral talents. His hand roughly stroked Josh's perineum, knowing it drove his lover crazy. As he felt Josh tense, he drove two of his slender fingers deep inside Josh.

"Oh fuck!" screamed Josh as he started filling the condom with boy cream. He frantically air fucked as Zach's fingers rammed over his pulsing prostate. With each thrashing movement of his toned body, he added another measure of himself to the filling rubber. With a final twitch of his body as the last drop was expelled, Josh collapsed against the bed. Turning, he pulled Zach on top of him, caressing his smooth pale body.

Zach's body was afire with passion that was only fanned hotter by Josh's touch. Bracing himself on Josh's chest, he frantically humped his steel hard cock against his boyfriend's washboard stomach. The friction against Josh's torso was delicious to Zach. With a final grind across Josh's abdomen, Zach's cock started erupting. The first shot hit Josh on the underside of the chin, dripping into the hollow at the base of his neck. The next several shots left thin white ribbons of jizz etched across Josh's chiseled chest. As the flow shrank to a small dribble, Zach slowly ran his hands over Josh's chest and then leaned down to kiss him.

Without another word, Zach crawled off Josh and trotted to the bathroom, coming back with the previously prepared washcloth to clean them both. Taking care of Josh's filled condom, Zach gently cleaned his lover, enjoying the smooth touch of his hand over Josh's skin. With a final swipe, he finished. Coming back into the bedroom, he lay beside Josh and sighed when the larger boy wrapped his arms around him.

"You know, we could get tested, if you want to be exclusive. Then we could get rid of the condoms," suggested Josh softly.

Zach flipped himself over, looking into Josh's eye with an undecipherable look on his face. After a few moments he began to reply. "Sure, of course I want to be exclusive, you know you are the only one I've been with. I'll get tested, if that's what you want."

"What do you want, Zach?" asked Josh, a little confused at Zach's hesitancy.

"No. That's what I want too. Then we could do away with the condoms. Definitely," Zach answered, trying to sound upbeat.

"Ok then, we can go together next week. It's been more than 6 months since I was with anyone but you, so we can both get a clean bill of health and then get rid of the rubbers," said Josh, excited to be moving to a new level in their relationship.

"Yeah, that sounds great . . ." replied Zach, unconvincingly.

Josh lay his head back down and pulled Zach's blond head to him and kissed it gently. He wasn't sure why Zach wasn't thrilled about the prospects, but he wasn't going to begin questioning him at this point.

<><><><>

Mitch slowly walked onto the porch in his bare feet to stand beside Darrin and watch the approaching car. From the second it had turned onto their driveway, they had both known it was a sheriff's car, and as it neared the house, they could determine that it was Sheriff White Cloud driving. Neither of them was certain if this was a good thing, or not. The car rolled to a stop in front of the house and the guys greeted him warmly as he got out of the car.

"Hey Jim, how are things today?" said Mitch.

"Well, I needed to talk to you boys about a few things. Thought it would be easier to do it in person."

"Ok . . ." said Darrin with concern, "What's up?"

"Well, first. That guy who I arrested here a few weeks back. Well, I'm sorry to tell you that he was found dead in his cell this morning. There will be a full investigation into what happened, but it looks like one of the other inmates might have considered himself judge, jury and executioner. Like I told you before, child molesters don't last long in prison no matter what we do to try and protect them."

Mitch sat down hard on the porch with a look of shocked disbelief. Darrin squatted down beside him and rested his hand on Mitch's shoulder. "You ok?" asked Darrin.

"Yeah. Just. Yeah, give me a minute," said Mitch quietly. Looking up he saw the kind understanding on the sheriff's face and remembered Jim had indicated there was more than one issue to talk to them about. Deciding he liked the floor just fine, he looked up at the sheriff and asked, "What else did you need, Jim?"

"Well the other is more personal, and feel free to say no. But the annual Kiowa powwow is in a few weeks, and my grandmother asked me to invite you. She would like to meet the two-spirits who moved into her part of the world."

Darrin breathed a sigh of relief and almost chuckled. "Sure! That sounds fun. But . . ." he looked down at Mitch who shook his head no, "We've never been to one. What do we need to do? I know it's more than just a tribal picnic."

The sheriff chuckled and nodded, "It is, but you're there as Nanna's guest. So just show up and someone will help you get settled. I'll let you know more when it gets closer."

"That's great, Jim. Thanks again for the invitation. We're excited, and honored, to be invited," said Darrin. Reaching down, he helped Mitch from the porch and the two of them bid the sheriff goodbye while their heads reeled from the two huge pieces of information. Walking back into the house, Mitch was still shaking his head.

"I can't believe he's dead," said Mitch.

"Who's dead?" asked Josh as he twisted on the couch so he could see.

"Steve, they found him dead in his cell today," answered Darrin.

"Good, someone needed to kill him!" said Josh with venom.

"Josh!"

"No! You were right, he was like a Skinwalker. He was just evil. Maybe the Kiowa gods are more protective since you're two-spirits. Maybe they killed him."

Darrin stared at Josh for a few second, amazed at his violent reaction to the news. Without another word, Josh turned back and resumed playing his video game. Darrin watched in shock for another moment or so, and then turned to Mitch, who had a cryptic look on his face. He walked back and took Mitch in his arms.

Darrin whispered in Mitch's ear, "I know this must be hard, and confusing. Give yourself some time."

Mitch turned with a look of determination on his face. "It'll be fine. You're here. Josh is here. Just give me a little time. Josh is probably right, at least now we know he can't hurt anyone else. He made the choices he did, and the price he had to pay was high."

Darrin nodded, knowing that Mitch would talk with him if he needed a sympathetic ear.

<><><><>

Darrin couldn't help but chuckle at the latest installment in the ongoing argument between Josh and Mitch about getting goats for the ranch. Darrin had to admit that Josh was doing his homework, because each time he had new and better reasons why goats would work on the ranch. Darrin actually thought Mitch was noticing too, because his counter-arguments were becoming less and less dogmatic. When a lull came in the argument, Darrin decided this time he would give his opinion.

"We should let him try, Mitch. It can't be any bigger disaster than some of the things we tried when we were his age," said Darrin.

Mitch turned to begin a tirade at Darrin, but paused as his words sunk in. Mitch considered it for a minute while Josh held his breath. When he saw that Mitch was thinking it over, Darrin continued.

"Have him write a business plan, and we will loan him the startup money, at a reasonable interest rate. He needs to learn how to do it anyway, it would be a good experience," explained Darrin.

Mitch considered it for a few more moments, then he turned to Josh. "A written, detailed, business plan. Everything, where you're going to market them, where you're getting breeding stock, winter feed costs, everything. If it doesn't work out, you still have to pay back the money. Got it?"

Josh let out the breath he had been holding. With a look of hard won success on his face, he replied to Mitch. "Yes. Sure. I'll write the best damn plan you ever saw. It'll work, Mitch, just wait and see." Turning to Darrin he mouthed a silent 'thank you' and then sprinted for his room.

Mitch turned to Darrin with a stern look on his face, "Well, I hope you're happy. You're his favorite again."

Darrin looked up with a smug look on his face, "I always was."

<><><><>

Mitch and Darrin walked into the open ground, having carefully followed the map they'd been given to get to the powwow. They'd already marveled at the teepees that had been setup and at some of the amazing dance regalia being worn by the people around them. Jim had met them as soon as they arrived and they were following him through the grounds, toward what appeared to be a brush arbor in the middle of it all. Once they were under the arbor, they saw that it was circling a large flat area.

Jim took them to a smaller arbor a short distance away, and the scene there was much more familiar to Mitch and Darrin. As they walked in one end, before them was the typical southern potluck dinner with bowls and pans of very size and description lining tables that were overburdened with food and containing everything from the obviously delicious, to the dishes with a questionable linage. Taking the plates Sheriff White Cloud offered them, they quickly filled them with delicious food. Everyone was helpful in pointing out tribal specialties, and dishes that might be more familiar to Darrin and Mitch. Once they had their plates piled as high as possible, Jim motioned for them to follow him. They moved back under the first arbor and were soon seated to one side of the dance grounds.

They ate slowly, relishing the meal and enjoying a great conversation with Jim while they did. Soon they were sopping up the last drops of food with the delicious fry bread they had both loaded up with from the tables. Almost as soon as they finished, a smiling youngster appeared at their sides with a plate of desserts for each of them. Groaning as they shoved more food into their distended stomachs, they slowly consumed the new plates of food. As they finished the last of the dessert plates, they were both extremely full, and in need of a nap. But as their eyelids began to sag, they heard, and felt, the start of a deep drumbeat. The vibrations seemed to emerge from the earth and traverse their bones. After a few minutes, they were released from the hypnotic rhythm and began to look around at the rest of the crowd. When they did, two things became evident. First, the arbors were quickly filling as the drum called in everyone. Second, the drum was going to play an important part in this night, as was evident by the sight of the huge shallow drum suspended almost a foot off the ground with 8 or 9 men sitting around it, all of whom were now drumming.

The drum pulsed like a heartbeat, the rhythm and cadence filling the soul of each listener. Soon the men drumming added singing, and even though it was in an ancient language that Darrin and Mitch couldn't understand, the tone made it clear that this was a celebration of another year the Kiowa tribe had survived with its identity intact. As they looked around, both guys realized they were probably the only people attending who were not members of the tribe. But they also felt a connection to a people who were fighting to survive because they were seen as different.

As the singing continued, the dancers started the grand entry and Darrin and Mitch began to relax and enjoy the spectacle. For all the beauty of the beadwork and clothing in the daylight, it was ethereal when the talented dancers brought it all to life with their dance in the growing twilight. At the end of the procession was one of the most beautiful women Darrin had ever seen. Oh, not in contemporary American culture's definition of beauty, but a woman who had lived a long life, had fought with every fiber of her being when necessary, and loved deep when needed. He and Mitch were surprised when she didn't follow the rest of the dancers but headed toward them. Darrin was beginning to panic, thinking they were in the wrong spot, when Sheriff White Cloud materialized beside this woman as she stepped past the benches and to the seat between Darrin and Mitch.

Jim introduced her. "Darrin, Mitch, this is my grandmother, Nanna. She is one of the elders of the tribe, and a keeper of one of the Ten Grandmothers."

Darrin nodded, trying to find a greeting, realizing that he had automatically stood as the woman approached. Desperately trying to work out a correct response, he ended up doing something that looked like a combination bow and curtsy. She chuckled softly at him and then turned to Mitch, who stepped forward and wrapped her in a huge hug, which she returned. Darrin shot Mitch 'the look' as they all sat down and the Grass Dance began. Soon they were all intently watching the talented male and female athletes.

The guys were absorbed watching the men's Fancy Dance, with its superb athletic prowess, when Nanna leaned over to Darrin.

"That dancer's got a nice butt don't you think?" she asked with a twinkle in her eye.

Darrin was flabbergasted. Speechlessly he stared at the woman whose deep rich laughter was filling the space around them. Darrin's mouth opened and closed as he tried to process what this matron of the tribe had just said to him, and what his response should be. Finally it dawned on him that she was teasing, and testing, him. With that resolution, Darrin formulated an answer.

"I think the dancers are amazing! I had no idea it was be so athletic. And yes, he has a very nice ass."

Nanna chuckled and nodded in acknowledgment of his response, signaling the beginning of a night filled with wonderful stories, great dancing, and more than a little sexual innuendo from a woman who looked like she could be approaching 100, but certainly didn't act like it. By the end of the night, Darrin and Mitch were both feeling so welcomed that they almost weren't surprised when Nanna took them by the hands and led them onto the dance grounds. Darrin could feel the power of her presence when she started speaking.

"As one of the keepers of grandmothers, I am adopting these two as my sons. I know you've all heard my grandson talk about their power as two-spirits. Now that I've met them, I agree. But then, my grandson always was pretty smart," she smiled over at Jim and gave him a small wink before continuing. "This is my wish. Do any want to challenge my right to do this, or the need for it?"

Darrin had heard the term deafening silence before, but until that moment he'd never actually experienced it. For several long heartbeats, there was nothing, not a child asking questions, not even a cricket chirping. But then it was shattered with an ear-piercing whoop of affirmation that was quickly picked up by everyone. The overwhelming positive response embarrassed them both, causing Darrin's face to redden. With that positive endorsement by the gathered crowd, she completed their adoption ceremony and bestowed each of them with tribal names.

The remainder of the powwow was largely lost on Darrin and Mitch. They would never be able to remark on any of it beyond the swirl of color and the pulse of the drum. Eventually night lightened into the deep gray of predawn and the final dances were preformed. It seemed that each person in attendance greeted them personally as they wound their way back to their vehicle. Driving home was done in complete silence as they still tried to process what had taken place. They'd been adopted into the tribe, by one of its elders. They were still stunned. But as they walked through the door, Mitch turned with an ornery grin toward Darrin.

"Come on, Little Turtle, I need some sleep," said Mitch with a giggle.

"Nanna wants to call me Little Turtle, I'm fine with that. Come on Raging Elk, I'm ready for bed."

Mitch chuckled as he pulled off his clothes to crawl into the beckoning bed. As he settled his head onto the pillow, Darrin crawled in beside him. Both were so exhausted from the night that for once the touch of their bare skins against the other didn't elicit any physical response.

<><><><>

Josh had been looking forward to this day since they had decided to get tested and do away with the condoms several weeks ago. As is always the case when you want something to happen fast, it seemed to have taken forever before they were able to be tested, and get back their results. But everything had finally come together and a few days of anticipation had Josh now feeling like a buck during mating season.

They had grabbed a pizza at their local hangout, and after a conversation that Josh would never be able to recall, they had found themselves in Zach's dorm room. Josh had slumped onto the bed and was squeezing his crotch while trying to talk with Zach. But now he had the problem of an achingly hard cock, and a boyfriend who wasn't being nearly as cooperative as he'd hoped, neither of which was improving his mood.

"Come on, Zach. We can actually suck each other without tasting plastic. I want a taste of your cum. Aren't you excited?" said Josh as he panted slightly.

"Yeah, of course I am. It's just all . . . different. I'm worried it won't be the same."

Josh walked across the dorm room and sat so he could rub Zach's neck. Feeling the tense muscles, he started rubbing the stiffness out of them and felt Zach relax. When he heard a soft moan from Zach, Josh ran his hands under Zach's shirt, flicking his thumbs over his hard nipples. Josh worked slowly, removing Zach's shirt and letting it drop to the floor, still unsure why Zach was not excited about the new level of intimacy they could have.

As he slid Zach's shorts off his down-covered legs, he could see that his work was paying off; Zach's cock was hard as steel and tenting out his briefs. With a smile, Josh peeled off his own shirt and pants and then lay Zach on his back and started chewing on the erection trapped in the cloth underwear. Josh knew that Zach had a hair trigger, and wanted his load in his mouth, with that goal in mind, he quickly had the smaller boy thrashing on the bed with his libido building. Josh reached up and pulled Zach's underwear off, and quickly buried Zach's cock in his face until the dark blond pubes were rubbing against his lips. He felt Zach shake as the sensations raced through his body and Josh knew he would soon get the load fresh from Zach's nuts. Josh grabbed Zach's balls and tugged on them, stretching his scrotum with his testicles trapped inside until Zach was squirming underneath him.

With a muffled scream, Zach started shooting into Josh's mouth. Josh savored the rich juice as he quickly swallowed so he wouldn't loose a drop. The jets of hot jizz squirting across his tongue increased Josh's levels of lust as his own cock jerked in the confines of his briefs. Soon he was nursing the last of the boy cream from his dick as Zach twitched with the rapidly building sensitivity of his cock.

"Oh, Josh! Stop! Dang it, my cock is tender," squealed Zach.

Josh ran his tongue over the deflating cock head one last time and then lifted himself up to kiss Zach. As they kissed, Josh slowly slipped his tongue inside of Zach's mouth. Josh enjoyed the taste of cum blending with his boyfriend's saliva, but Zach quickly broke the kiss and wiped his lips with the back of his hand. Zach put his hand in the middle of Josh's chest and pushed him back onto the bed. Leaning down, Zach kissed Josh's throat and then pushed himself down Josh's torso.

Kneeling on the bed, Zach slipped off Josh's briefs, and watched as the stiff pole slapping against his stomach with its release. Steeling himself, Zach ran his tongue over the precum flowing from Josh's cock. Pausing for a second to catalog the flavor, Zach realized it wasn't what he expected and smiled up at Josh. With his concerned largely eliminated; the smaller man plunged his face on Josh's cock and sucked with abandon. Josh moaned with each pass of Zach's tongue, knowing he wouldn't last long. Soon he had Zach's head gripped between his hands as he bucked up into his hot mouth. With a last growl of lust, he thrust himself deep into Zach's face and unloaded.

His orgasm was massive and violent as ribbon after ribbon of cum raced from his cock, filling Zach's mouth. Josh could see him swallowing, but still a stream of surplus cum leaked from his lips. Josh released Zach's head and threw his hands over his head, enjoying the hot wet tongue that was slicing through the hot jizz flowing like lava from his dick. With a final sigh, the last spasm rolled through his body and Josh relaxed on the small bed.

He touched Zach's face and then met his eyes, and realized something was wrong. Zach looked awful, with a look of horror on his face. Before Josh could ask what was wrong, Zach gagged and bolted for the bathroom. Immediately the room was filled with the sound of retching as Zach's lost everything he had eaten today. Josh ran into the bathroom to find Zach on his knees in front of the toilet as heave after heave wracked his slender body. Josh knelt on the floor beside him and rubbed the smaller boys back. Zach finally stopped vomiting and turned to look at Josh with tears rolling down his face.

"I can't do it. I was afraid I couldn't. I can't swallow it, Josh. It was just awful tasting," sobbed Zach.

Josh dampened a washcloth and wiped the sweat and spit off Zach's face and then kissed him softly.

"It's ok, Zach. I don't want you to do it if it makes you sick."

"I tried, Josh. Honest I tried. I tried to think it was something else. But it was so bitter and thick. I'm sorry!" Zach wailed.

"Shhh, calm down. It's all fine. Let's go lay down and spoon. I think we've done enough exploring for one night," said Josh softly.

Josh led Zach back into the room after he'd washed his face carefully. They curled up on Zach's bed, with Josh holding him tight. Josh kissed Zach and felt guilty that what he'd looked forward to with such anticipation had been such a trial to Zach. As the smaller boy's rhythmic breathing signaled sleep, Josh nuzzled his face against Zach's neck, and shortly was snoring lightly.

<><><><>

Darrin looked at Mitch with a ferocious look on his face. "I swear to god if you put those dick candles on my cake I will beat you to a pulp. Promise me, Mitch! I've invited Emma and her husband and the last thing I need is flaming cocks on top of my cake."

"Oh good grief! I've already told you a hundred times. I will not put the candles on your cake—"

"Or on the mantle, the fireplace, the patio. . . nowhere! I don't want dick candles anywhere! Right?"

"Yes, yes, mom! No candles, none. I got it. I promise," said Mitch.

Darrin breathed out a sigh of relief and nodded his thanks at Mitch and then turned to finish the preparations. Mitch was helping as much as he could, but really about all Darrin trusted him to do was mix the various bottles of liquid to make the punch. Darrin already had the cake and presents on the dining table and the finger foods for later off to one side. Just as he was finishing, Josh and Zach drove up, with Dr. Ruck and her husband right behind.

Darrin and Mitch greeted everyone warmly and soon the presents were opened, and everyone was enjoying the birthday cake. As the homemade chocolate cake disappeared, Darrin directed everyone to the buffet. Motioning for Emma to begin, Darrin headed off to grab a few last things. As he was settling the last items into place, he heard roaring laughter coming from Dr. Ruck and her husband.

He raced over to see what was going on. Looking into the punch bowl, Darrin's curiosity turned to horror as he saw hundreds of ice cocks floating in the light red punch.

Snapping his head around, Darrin roared, "Mitch!"

<><><><>

"So, are you still mad at me?" asked Mitch sheepishly as they stripped for bed.

"Hell yes! That was embarrassing!" said Darrin.

Mitch gave him a sheepish grin, "Emma thought it was hilarious."

"Emma would, she has the same kind of sense of humor as you do," said Darrin in a slightly more relaxed voice and he almost chuckled. "You're going to keep pulling stuff like this on me for the rest of our lives aren't you?"

"Yup!" said Mitch with an unrepentant grin, "You're way too serious."

Mitch smiled as Darrin stripped. Mitch admired his muscular legs and tight ass as he slid into bed. Turning so they were facing each other, Mitch whispered softly to Darrin. "You ready for the last of your 30th birthday present?"

"If it's what I think it is, hell yes!" said Darrin with a smile, Mitch's transgression forgotten.

"I want my ass plugged, with your big ole' cut cock. How does that sound?"

Darrin growled and crawled on top of Mitch. He laid his body across Mitch and kissed him hard. He wanted to play stallion to Mitch's mare tonight, and Mitch seemed to be in agreement. Darrin rubbed his chin across Mitch's neck, letting his goatee scrape against Mitch throat. Leaning in, he inhaled the spicy scent that Mitch always emitted during sex. The taste of it on his tongue was masculine ambrosia for Darrin. Letting his kisses and licks trail down Mitch's muscular chest, he found an erect nipple protruding slightly from the curly dark hair. Using his tongue, Darrin soon had each nipple surrounded with an area of wet, matted fur.

Darrin slid down Mitch's body, moving the crisp white sheet lower and lower until the root of Mitch's cock was faintly visible. Darrin began licking the feature that had started his physical attraction to Mitch, his dense black treasure trail. With his tongue and teeth, Darrin feasted on the hairy feature, tugging on it with his teeth and then wiggling his tongue over the hair, Darrin adored exploring this masculine feature of his husband. Running his blunt fingernails over Mitch's abdomen, Darrin let them trace through the dense forest of pubic hair.

Darrin paused to watch Mitch's cock involuntarily flex as his ministrations had their desired effects. Darrin reached down and ripped off the sheet, exposing Mitch's glorious body in its totality. Bypassing his genitals, Darrin gripped the backs of Mitch's hairy legs and pushed them forward until his flexing hole was exposed. Darrin dove into it like a burning man into a pool, ramming his tongue in with his first motion and then settling in to rim Mitch to within an inch of his life. Darrin sucked and licked, covering each millimeter of skin with careful attention. Long minutes later when Darrin pulled back, Mitch lay panting, his cock running a steady stream of precum and his ass engorged and distended.

Mitch raised his head and moaned. "Oh shit! Fuck me already! Damn you have my hole so needing your fat cock," said Mitch around a throaty groan.

Darrin sat panting with need for no more than a heartbeat before grabbing the lube and coating himself and Mitch. Darrin fingers slithered inside Mitch's gut and started finger fucking him hard and fast. Loud gasps and cries of pleasure erupted from Mitch, which eventually became unintelligible gasps of pleasure. After a final hard thrust, Darrin let his fingers slide slowly out of Mitch.

Grabbing his hard cock, Darrin slathered it with the slick gel and then pressed its head against Mitch's ass. He could almost feel the tendrils of his husband's ass as it tried to pull him inside. With a fierce smile Darrin accommodated it, sinking himself into Mitch in one long push.

"Oh! Hell yes! Fuck me!" screamed Mitch.

Darrin grabbed Mitch's legs in a tight grip and started pounding his ass. Soon the sound of wet skin slapping against each other and loud masculine moans were the only sounds in the room. Darrin drilled into Mitch repeatedly. Unmercifully pounding his ass until he was limp and gasping in his hands. Soft mews escaped from Mitch's lips as Darrin directed his thrusts to ram against Mitch's prostate. Mitch could feel it harden and grow with each hit. Gasping and grabbing the sheets, he was totally at the mercy of Darrin's rhythm as he raced toward orgasm. With a handful of additional hits, Mitch was over the edge and his cock erupted. Quickly coating both of them, his body locked in the throes of his climax. His ass clamped around Darrin's cock, providing an unbelievable level of friction for Darrin.

Feeling the hot sperm splatter over his body, Darrin relished the coating of maleness being given to him by his husband. Mitch's convulsing body had clamped down tight on his cock, but Darrin rammed in hard. With that final thrust, his balls boiled over and his seed flooded Mitch's ass. Darrin's body twitched as his fingers dug into Mitch's legs. Darrin soared as his hormone overwhelmed brain bathed in the sensations. The tides of sex overwhelmed them both as loud affirmations of pleasure erupted from their lips.

Gradually they both returned and Darrin released Mitch's legs, which fell to the bed beside him. He leaned forward and kissed Mitch, his cock still buried in Mitch's ass. Soon they were in a familiar cuddle and kissing each other softly.

"Thanks, babe. That was the best gift ever," said Darrin with a sigh.

"It was in the top 10 best sex we've had, I have to agree," quipped Mitch as his breathing slowly returned to normal.

"Hmmm, I don't want to move," said Darrin softly.

"Let's not, I just want to cuddle with you forever," said Mitch softly.

"Great idea, lover. Great idea."

<><><><>

Zach held his hand over Josh's chest. Zach had a look of disbelief on his face, which was bright red with embarrassment. Josh could also feel Zach's hard cock poking against his hip indicating his lover's level of arousal.

"Are they always like that?" whispered Zach.

"No, not usually. But they do sometimes get loud during special occasions. Usually I go to the movies or something."

"That was fucking hot," sighed Zach.

Josh turned to look at him, "I am not having sex because you're horny after listening to my dads."

"Oh, ok," said Zach who slid down beside Josh.

Josh lay on his side, confused by his feelings over the blond boy behind him.

Copyright © 2012 reddirtwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

LMAO, I love Mitch. He held true to his word about the candles tho. Darin said nothing about dick ice cubes, lmao. I read the first installment on Nifty and totally loved the story. I was so excited to find it here as well along with a continuation of the story. Its an amazing story!

  • Love 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

From the problems Josh had at the ranch while Mitch and Darrin enjoyed Dallas, to the Darrin's birthday party a lot happened.  I enjoyed the powwow, especially whe nanna adopted Mitch and Darrin into the tribe.  Also, I was impressed with how Josh handled the problems while they were gone. I do wonder what is happening with Zach and Josh.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..