Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wrangler Butts - 2. Chapter 2

Darrin drifted awake as the early morning light shifted through the uncovered window. He ran through the events of the previous evening, smiling as he felt the slight tug of the dried semen on his chest hair. Luxuriating in his memory, the realization came that he was alone in the bed. Cautiously walking from the bedroom, Darrin called out softly, "Mitch?" Padding quietly in his bare feet through the small house he discovered with certainty that Mitch was gone. Suddenly feeling very exposed, he darted back into the bedroom, showered and dressed. Emerging, he dropped his boots by the couch as he sat down. Darrin tried desperately not to think about the significance of Mitch's disappearance as he pulled on the boots. But his thoughts began to travel down the familiar path that ended up with him alone and hurt, with even more baggage. As the storm of defeat began to gather in his thoughts, he scooped up his paperwork and walked out the door to begin his first day of data collection.

The day didn't go well for Darrin. His mind wasn't on the work, or the results, and his mood was dark. The crew working with him cut glances at each other as they ran calves through for the third time because he hadn't filled out the datasheets right. Everyone hoped that the brief break for lunch would help Darrin get back to his usual efficient self, but the afternoon did not begin any better and as the mistakes piled up the foreman pulled him aside to talk.

"Hey Darrin, I think we need to stop for today. Things don't seem to be . . ." he paused to consider the wording, "Well they just ain't going like they normally do for you. So what'd you say you take the rest of the day off to chill out and the boys and I will clean up here."

Darrin looked at the ground and nodded, "Yeah, sorry. Tomorrow will be better. I just have stuff on my mind today."

The foreman nodded vigorously and then pushed back his hat, "Yup, I sure can see that, after that close call with the Brimmer. He sure scared the shit outta me!"

Darrin couldn't help but smile at the pronunciation of Brahman but again nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, that must be it. It'll be better tomorrow," said Darrin.

The hand slapped him on the back and walked away, already beginning to shout orders to the other people on the crew. Darrin gathered up his data sheets and climbed back into the pickup to begin the trip home. Once he arrived at the house, he was in a black mood, which worsened as the silence provided him with more time to brood over the situation. Tossing his materials to the table, he looked around and resigned himself to the fact that Mitch still wasn't there. Realizing that he hadn't had a decent meal since they arrived, he started to pull together supper. As he readied the ingredients for chicken fried steak with mashed potatoes and gravy, the focus on cooking temporarily blocked out last night. That is until he heard the slam of a screen door followed by boots being kicked off in the utility room. He looked up in time to see Mitch walk through the door.

Mitch looked up and grinned at him. "Hey stud, how was your day?"

Darrin was floored at his cavalier attitude but decided that he wasn't going to be made a fool of this time. Nodding at Mitch he issued a non-committal grunt. Mitch looked up, frozen in the middle of arranging his notebooks. After a slight pause, Mitch laid down his materials and walked over, watching as Darrin fried the steak. Reaching up he rubbed between Darrin's shoulder blades.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Don't. Just don't touch me," said Darrin as he shrugged off the touch.

Mitch grabbed his shoulder and spun him around. His arms waving and their faces inches apart, he started to unload on Darrin.

"What's your fuckin' problem? You freaked because you enjoyed last night? Did you not expect to enjoy sex with a man? Are you afraid you're going to hell now? Is that it! You afraid my touch will somehow spoil you? Come on asshole! Tell me! Man up and just fuckin' say it!"

Darrin gaped in shock at the tirade; Stunned that Mitch was making the same accusations of him as he had been thinking about Mitch all day. Working his mouth and trying to think of something, Darrin spat out the only thing he could think of,

"You were gone!"

 

Now it was Mitch's turn to look shocked. "What?" he said.

"This morning, I woke up, and . . ." Darrin heaved an involuntary sob, "You were gone! And I thought . . . all that things you just said . . . I thought that too."

Mitch stared at Darrin for several long minutes. Then beginning to laugh he wrapped his arms around Darrin and hugged him tight. Looking into Darrin's eyes he smiled again.

"I had milk productions today, babe. They started at 5am and I wanted to let you sleep. That's all it was. That's why I wasn't here when you woke up. The crew picked me up at the butt crack of dawn and I'm been there all day."

"Oh . . ." said Darrin, feeling very foolish. "Then you . . . I mean you didn't . . . and last night was . . ."

Mitch took Darrin's chin in his hand and pulled the taller man to him and kissed him gently. Their eyes locking Mitch said "yes, no and last night was amazing. In that order."

Darrin sorted out the answer and then chuckled. Leaning down he kissed Mitch back and ran his hands over the cowboy standing in front of him.

"I was afraid you were going to be upset and say last night was a mistake and meant nothing."

"Darrin you are going to have to learn to trust me if this is going to work. God knows I waited long enough for you to make a move. You've had me hot under the collar since the first day we met"

"Me! You thought! Me!" said Darrin with a squeal.

"Yes, you. I think the nerdy professor types are hot. I thought maybe you'd make a move after I made you ride against my ass on Storm, but you ran off from the office instead."

"What? You mean that was all fake!"

"No," said Mitch, "Well, not the injury. But the part about no heels in Storm's flanks, that might've been me enjoying you hugged up against me." Mitch smiled at him again. "But right now I'm ripe and need a shower. I'll be back for that great dinner you are fixin'."

Darrin muttered something under his breath as he turned back to the food he was cooking.

"What?" said Mitch.

"Nothing . . ."

"Shit Darrin don't start this crap already. Just tell me what you fuckin' said!"

He turned to Mitch, a little pissed that he had been called on it. "I said I think you smell great how you are! There, are you happy, yes I'm a perv who likes your stink."

Mitch smiled and slipped his sweat soaked t-shirt over his head. Darrin reveled in the sight and heady aroma of the damp hairy chest in front of him. Mitch pushed the wadded up shirt into Darrin's face.

"Is that what you like college? Does my stinky sweat make you horny?"

Darrin inhaled deeply, almost tasting the raw masculine smells coming from the shirt. "Oh god."

Mitch grabbed Darrin's crotch and started fondling him while he continued to grind the t-shirt against his face. Quickly Darrin's cock turned rock hard and Mitch began stroking it through the jeans. Pinned against the counter Darrin moaned and sucked a bit of the shirt into his mouth and began chewing on the sweat soaked cloth.

"Mitch, stop. Fuck, you're going to make me cum!" Darrin said around the cloth.

Never pausing Mitch replied, "That was what I had in mind."

Redoubling his efforts he worked over Darrin's rampant boner as he leaned in and sank his teeth into Darrin's shoulder. From the violent shudder and the ragged tempo of Darrin's breathing, he knew it wouldn't be long now. Squeezing Darrin's cock with his fingers, Mitch felt the cock under his hand pulse and shoot. Slowly milking Darrin's cock, he watched in amazement as the shots of ball juice soaked the jeans. Darrin finally opened his eyes and Mitch smiled at the look of amazement in them.

"Shit. I can't believe you did that."

"Didn't like it?" said Mitch with a smirk.

"Oh hell yes I liked it!" Darrin moved forward and grabbed Mitch’s stiff manhood. Mitch kissed Darrin but moved his hand.

"We can work on that later. You needed a tension release now." said Mitch. "I'm gonna clean up, then eat that great meal you've got made, and then we have all night to play!" He squeezed Darrin's package again, "But don't change jeans, I like you all drippy."

Mitch turned and walked into the bathroom. This time leaving the door open, he stripped, tossing his clothes into the corner. As Darrin openly watched him, Mitch glanced back over his shoulder and winked and then wiggled his ass before he stepped into the shower. Darrin smiled and turned back to the food, panicking a little as he realized his 'preoccupation' over the last few minutes meant some of the dishes were about to burn.

As Darrin finished making the cream gravy, Mitch walked up behind him, wrapped his arms tight around his chest and pulled him tight. The feel of Mitch's warm chest felt so right to Darrin. He turned to discover that Mitch was clad only in his white BVD briefs. The combination of his tanned skin and the sparkling white briefs were delicious, not to mention how well it framed his seemingly enormous package. Grabbing Mitch's ass, he pulled him tight to his body and planted a peck on his lips. Wanting more but not sure how much to push it, Darrin reluctantly separated their lips and looked back into Mitch's brown eyes.

"Umm, dinner's fixed."

Mitch pressed against Darrin in the pretense of looking at the food and ground his crotch against Darrin.

"Looks great! Let's eat."

The pair settled around their tiny table and began to devour the meal. Darrin watched in astonishment as Mitch consumed massive quantities of steak and potatoes. When everything had disappeared, Mitch pushed back from the table and smiled over at Darrin. That mischievous grin returned as Mitch gulped air once or twice and then gave out an enormous belch.

"Damn good food!" Mitch said, with a smaller burp.

Darrin laughed at his antics and then leaned over, kissing him on the cheek.

"Go relax, I'll clean up. One thing about it, there are no leftovers to deal with," said Darrin with a chuckle.

"Yes dear, your man will go watch sports center while you clean up the kitchen. And if you do a good job maybe later there will be a special treat for you." Mitch gave Darrin an over-the-top stage wink and then walked the three steps to the couch and flopped down. He gazed out the window, scratching his belly as Darrin finished his cleanup efforts. As he was drying the last dish, Mitch looked over his shoulder at Darrin and smiled.

"Come'er studly."

Darrin blushed a little at the description but sat down close enough so their hips touched. Mitch smiled at the still wet spot on Darrin's jeans and ran his hand over it as Darrin squirmed. Mitch raised his arm, laying it across Darrin's shoulders and relaxed against the couch.

"You know bud. We should talk about last night." Mitch felt Darrin go rigid under his arm. "Hey! Just relax. I just thought we should talk, just talk. . ." Mitch squeezed his shoulder. "Relax!"

Darrin nodded, his eyes locked onto Mitch. Barely breathing in his terror of what is about to come.

"Well let's start with, I'm gay. I like dick. I like sex with guys, especially hot professor types." Mitch winked at Darrin. "Not sure where that puts you, but I just wanted to put it out there."

Darrin nodded again, thinking that was great news since he had somewhere fallen in love with this man. But he kept his lips sealed as he waited for Mitch to continue.

Mitch lowered his hand, rubbing Darrin's neck. "So where do you put yourself in the continuum of gay to straight? I mean was last night just curiosity, experimentation, or . . . "

Darrin focused on his thoughts, all the issues he had survived, and made the decision that he wanted to make an attempt to find the peace he wanted so much. Better than not make the attempt and always wonder. Darrin refocused on Mitch's eyes, detecting a different kind of concern buried in them.

"Gggay, I'm gay too," Darrin said, swallowing hard. Grinning shyly he continued, "And I like cock too, especially yours."

"Oh is that right, College? So the months of peek shows for your benefit did pay off huh?"

Darrin felt the heat rise in his face as he answered, "Yeah Mitch, I think you're hot. Fuckin' hot!" Darrin felt his embarrassment peak as even his ears began to burn.

Mitch reached up and toyed with Darrin's goatee as he spoke. "So what are we here then? Fuckbuddies? Or . . . what?"

Darrin felt trapped, afraid he would answer wrong and lose Mitch. Steeling himself, he gave the truthful answer. "More, more than fuckbuddies. I . . . Yeah, more."

Mitch beamed at him. "Me too. Me too."

Mitch pulled his face tight against Darrin's and kissed him hard, slipping his tongue into the hot mouth under his lips. Finally releasing him, both men gasped for air. Mitch reached up and started unbuttoning Darrin's shirt, running his hands through the light fur covering Darrin's chest. Moving his hands he flicked Darrin's nipples a few times until they were hard and contracted. Opening the final button, he pushed the shirt off Darrin's shoulders and let it drop to the floor. Leaning in he began nursing each nipple, nipping them with his teeth, caressing each one with his tongue. Mitch enjoyed the sounds coming from his lover, beginning to recognize the signs of Darrin's pleasure. He stopped and ran his fingers over Darrin's face and then kissed him again gently.

"So, how was that, babe?" asked Mitch.

Darrin leered at him. "My turn."

Darrin pulled Mitch toward him, bringing the sexy legs across his until Mitch was seated on his crotch, the sexual tension building. Suddenly hesitant, Darrin looked into Mitch's eyes.

"I want . . . I'd like to . . ." Darrin said, his words tumbling over each other.

Mitch ran his hand over Darrin's face. "What babe, what do you want?"

"I want to look at you. I want to taste and touch and lick and experience each inch of you. I know, I sound like a perv. I'm disgusting." said Darrin with his head turned.

Mitch reached up and turned his head so they were eye to eye again and Mitch smiled his agreement.

"Sounds fucking hot. Enjoy yourself." He leaned back slightly, lifting his arms to expose his thickly haired armpits as he ground his ass against Darrin.

Darrin leaned forward tentatively, moving his nose closer to Mitch's damp armpits. He inhaled and was overwhelmed with the faint musk emitted from the thickly forested pits. Losing his self-consciousness, he buried his face in Mitch's pits, licking and tasting the texture and smell of man as it coated his face. Moving from one to the other Darrin feasted uninhibitedly. His hands caressed the man he had ached to touch for almost a year. Running his tongue over Mitch's chest, he delighted in the flavor of freshly washed man. Mitch released a soft moan as Darrin began to work over his nipples, first one and then the other in a blur of sexual escalation. His hands scurried over Mitch's muscular back, feeling it ripple as Mitch became more excited. Wishing he could taste that delicious belly fur that was his first peek at Mitch's fantastic body, he settled for running his fingers through it and tugging gently. Hoping the spell didn't shatter soon Darrin felt his balls begin to churn as Mitch continued his writhing lap dance.

"Wait. Hang on." said Mitch, panting.

"What? What's wrong?"

Mitch kissed Darrin and rubbed his face. "Nothing you goof. I was just getting too close. I think it's my turn again. What do you think?"

Darrin nodded hesitantly, not certain he wanted Mitch to make a minute inspection of his body. Mitch moved off his lap, his briefs tented by his hard cock as he stood, his cockhead showing clearly through the saturated fabric. Taking Darrin's hand he pulled him to his feet. Darrin's cock also strained against the confines of the denim as it tried to rip its way loose.

"Come on stud. Let’s move somewhere more comfortable."

Mitch pulled him to the bedroom, moving Darrin before him as he sat down on the edge of the bed. Looking up Mitch cocked his head to one side, catching Darrin's eyes.

"Darrin, one rule . . . "

Darrin listened intently. Nervous and excited, but worried about what was about to be said.

"If you want something, when we are . . ." Mitch paused for the right words, "Being intimate, ask. If the other one doesn't want to do it then it's no big deal. But we can always ask. Alright?"

Darrin nodded in agreement.

"Darrin, I want to undress you, lick you all over and then suck your cock. What'd ya think?"

"Oh fuck . . ."

Mitch chuckled. "I'll take that as a yes."

"Oh yes, hell yes!" said Darrin beaming.

Darrin watched as Mitch opened the top button of his jeans, kissing the small patch of skin there. He slowly opened the zipper, working along the top of Darrin's underwear as he came closer to releasing the snake in Darrin's jeans. Gripping both sides of the denim, Mitch began to tug them down, chuckling as Darrin's steel hard cock got tangled. Slowly releasing the trapped dick, he watched the jeans drop, his cock waving in front of Mitch's face. Helping Darrin out of his socks, Mitch laughed softly as he witnessed the awkward balancing act. Darrin was amazed to see Mitch lift the discarded socks to his face and inhale.

"Very nice." said Mitch as he inhaled deeply again.

Darrin tensed as Mitch's face moved closer to his hairy groin. Hearing the swift inhale of Mitch's breath followed by a wet tongue through his pubic hair Darrin almost unloaded. Continuing his tour of Darrin's groin, Mitch licked and inhaled the strong scent of cum from Darrin's earlier load. His legs turned to jelly as Mitch's hand lightly grazed his nuts. Moaning, his breathing became ragged with need. Feeling Mitch's hand wrap around his balls, he responded with a loud moan and spread his legs wider. Mitch gripped his hips, pushing Darrin so that his lightly haired ass was facing Mitch, who quickly took advantage of the situation and licked across the cheeks, leaving a swath of liquid fire in his wake.

"AHHHHH SHIT!"

Mitch ran his hand over Darrin's butt. "You ok up there, stud? Everything good?"

"Ohgodyes. Fuck," said Darrin with a gasp.

Mitch returned to his methodical tasting of Darrin's ass as the latticework of licks almost overwhelmed Darrin again and again. Darrin gasped as his ass cheeks were opened and Mitch's hot tongue flickered just inside. Panting with the anticipation of Mitch's tongue over his hole, Darrin let out an inadvertent sigh of disappointment when his cheeks are released to close back over his hole. Finally Darrin felt the rough callused hands turn him again so his dripping cock was inches from Mitch's lips.

"Well stud. I think I've done everything I wanted . . . except this."

Panting with lust Darrin was unable to speak. His entire being centered on those few square inches where his cock extended from his body. Darrin almost drooled with anticipation as he felt Mitch's hand wrap around his throbbing dick. The electrically charged touch sent Darrin to the edge, his body jerking with convulsions of pleasure.

"Fuck! Close!" said Darrin gasping.

Mitch looked up and smiled as he slipped Darrin's cock in his mouth, sliding deeper until he felt the tickle of pubic hair against his lips. This was too much for Darrin's already over-whelmed system, his balls slapping against his distended cum tube as the white hot cum boiled from them. Darrin struggled to pull out but realized that Mitch held his hips tight, pinning Darrin's crotch against his lips. Waves of pleasure washed over him as his second orgasm of the night began. Looking down, he watched as Mitch swallowed several times, never losing his suction on Darrin's cock, letting it slip out as it softened in his mouth. Licking the last traces from his full lips, he smiled up at Darrin.

"Yummy!"

The tension drained from Darrin as he barked out a laugh at Mitch's antics. He was shocked that Mitch not only wasn't mad that he shot into his mouth, but had enjoyed it. Darrin lifted Mitch's chiseled face and pressed their lips together, dipping his tongue inside to taste the wonderful mixture of Mitch's saliva and his semen.

"Your turn now. I think I am ahead in the cum count," said Darrin.

Darrin pressed Mitch backward, running his hands over the beautiful legs in front of him as he slid his hands up and teased the huge nuts that occupied Mitch's briefs. Gripping the underwear by the sides, Darrin slowly pulled them down with Mitch's cock straining until it was finally released, the swollen head giving Mitch's navel a wet kiss of precum as it swung free. Licking up the insides of Mitch's thighs, he drew nearer to the object of his immediate desire, those bull nuts. Holding his nose fractions of an inch from Mitch's balls he inhaled deeply. The scent was a heady blend of spicy and earthy, smelling intimately of Mitch. Reaching up he wrapped his fingers around those large orbs and pulled them to the bottom of his sack. Staring at them for several seconds as he enjoyed the anticipation, Darrin ran the rough tip of his tongue down the cleft between Mitch's testicles.

"Oh yeah. That's it Darrin. Lick my nuts," gasped out Mitch.

Darrin paused briefly to enjoy the look on Mitch's face and then began a thorough tongue bath of the balls in his fist. Moving over them, he began to lick lower and tasted a wonderful tang as he edged into the thatch of hair covering Mitch's ass crack. Not hearing any complaint, he moved lower until finally his tongue uncovered the object of his most intimate desire, the pink orifice winking at him as Mitch thrashed beneath his careful attention. Darrin stared at the twitching opening, wanting to explore it further, but decided that he didn't dare. With reluctance, he moved upward again, finally grasping Mitch's dick in his hand, enjoying its heft, and studying it carefully. The deep blue vein snaking over the top of the pale cock was reminiscent of porcelain blueware, the barely delineated circumcision scar and perfectly shaped glans completing the vision. Not surprisingly the urethra was enormous, as it would need to be to handle the massive quantities cum that emerged from those huge, full nuts. Beauty in the flesh, the perfect cock so far as Darrin was concerned. He slowly ran his thumb over the slit and drew it back coated, a strand of precum trailing off its tip. Tasting it he was unsurprised that it was sweet and delicious.

"GodDamnIt! It's not a fuckin' dildo! My balls are aching. Suck it!" moaned Mitch.

"Yes sir!" Darrin said with a chuckle, remembering that he had shot off twice tonight and Mitch was still waiting. He began to move his hand up and down and sucked the spongy head into his mouth. He nursed and tongued the cockhead while stroking the cock below his lips. Enjoying the honey flowing from its tip, Darrin worked it deeper and deeper into his mouth. Gagging each time he tried to take its entire length, he finally conceded temporary defeat and began working it with both hands and his mouth.

"Oh fuck Darrin. I'm about to nut! Pull off dude, pull off now!"

Darrin smiled to himself and thought 'not fucking likely' as he power sucked the object of his long repressed desire. Feeling the steel rod in his grip swell even further, he braced himself for the impending explosion.

"FUCK! AHHHHHH!"

His mouth flooded with surge after surge of sperm. Swallowing quickly, he was able to gulp down much of the flow, but as the onslaught continued it began to escape from his lips. When the ejaculation finally subsided, he slowly pulled back and stopped at the tip to tongue the slit before letting it slide from his lips. Darrin spotted a few small pools of cum on Mitch and licked them hungrily. As he moved up, consuming the last drops, he looked into Mitch's eyes, suddenly embarrassed by his lust. He paused, feeling that he had been caught doing something bad.

"Sorry . . ." he said, feeling his face redden again.

Mitch pulled him up so they were face to face and kissed Darrin passionately. Seemingly closing their bond to any outside of themselves.

"College, what are you sorry about now?" said Mitch.

"Well. You know. The . . ."

"Don't tell me you are apologizing for the amazing sex we just had. I know a college boy isn't that stupid."

Darrin's eyes enlarged to the size of saucers. Wondering if he was ever going to master this dance with Mitch, he was brought back to the present by the grip of his lover hand on his again hard dick.

"Looks like you are ready for round three there, College. How about you coat my face with some hot man juice. How about that?"

Darrin felt his dick jerk at the suggestion.

"Come on stud. Climb on my chest and jerk your load on my face."

Mitch moved lower as Darrin shifted up the bed and soon found his nuts resting between Mitch's hairy pecs. The dark curly hair teased the tender skin on the underside of his scrotum. Darrin ran his hand through the one pool of jizz he hadn't licked up and smeared it over his cock. Rocking steadily to rub his ass and nuts over Mitch, he began to jerkoff in earnest. Embarrassed, and yet amazingly turned on, by his exhibition in front of Mitch, his hand quickly became a blur on his dick as he rubbed his other hand over his nipples, tweaking them hard, and moaning with lust yet again.

"Yeah stud. That's fuckin' hot! Squirt your cum all over my face."

Darrin's eyes flew open. Mitch's dirty talk drove him over the edge and he began to unload onto the sexy body below him. His first shot left a thick white trail over Mitch's cheek and nose, and was quickly followed by another thick blob on his lips. But the volume rapidly diminished as his over-taxed nuts squeezed out the last drops of juice, the last trickling into small streams that dripped though Mitch's chest hair. Sliding back he managed to smear the last of his cum between their bodies as he lay on top of Mitch.

Mitch kissed him gently as they enjoyed the intimate moment. Mitch looked up and grinned at Darrin.

"Maybe this time let's not let it dry. I was covered with dried pecker trails that didn't want to wash off after last night."

"Allow me sexy," said Darrin with a smile.

Darrin ran to the bathroom, fished out a washcloth and soaked it in hot water. First washing himself, he carried the warm saturated cloth back to Mitch and cleaned his face and body from the remnants of cum. Mitch grabbed his arm as Darrin turned to take the cloth back to the bathroom and pulled him back to the bed.

"Leave it. I'd rather cuddle with you."

Smiling Darrin tossed the wet cloth to the floor and climbed into bed with Mitch. Wrapping their arms around each other, they gently caressed and kissed, memorizing each other on an almost molecular level. A few stray words were whispered as the Texas night wrapped itself around them and they fell asleep in each other's arms.

<><><><><>

The blare of a pickup horn jarred Darrin and Mitch awake early the next morning. Their sleep-deadened brains dimly recognizing that they were deep in a self-created tangle of limbs and bedding. Mitch frantically worked to free himself from the cloth leviathan and reach his clothes, only to find himself in a heap on the floor with a tentacle of sheet wrapped around his ankle.

"Shit!" said Mitch, as he jerked his feet out of the bedding.

"What the hell is going on?" said Darrin.

"Milk productions again. I forgot! Damnit!"

Mitch yanked on his underwear and jeans, pulling on his t-shirt as he raced toward the door. Sweeping his paperwork against his chest and grabbing his boots in one hand, he sprinted for the pickup.

"I'm coming! I'm coming! Sorry," yelled Mitch to the crew.

Darrin collapsed back into their bed, having never made it out during the brief "Mitch storm" that he had just endured. The panicked beginning of his day had left his system filled with adrenaline. As his body recovered his mind began to sift through the details of last night. Recalling Mitch's touch, Darrin ran his fingers over his chest and abdomen, luxuriating in the feeling of peace that enveloped him. He smiled in acknowledgement of his inevitable morning erection, which towered above his bush. Wrapping his hand around it, he began to stroke slowly as he replayed their lovemaking. Sighing deeply, Darrin wiped the slick fluid oozing from his slit over his dick, savoring the sensations he created. He ran his other hand over his chest and rubbed his nipples, the rough skin of his fingers sending shockwaves to his hard shaft. His breathing deepened as he teased himself, his body filling with desire. As he pictured Mitch again, he slowed his efforts. Teasing his slit and rubbing the slick honey over the head of his straining dick, he realized that he really wanted to share this feeling with Mitch. Making a decision to save his ardor, he rose from the musky scented bed to shower and begin his day.

The crew working with Darrin breathed a collective sigh of relief when it was immediately evident that they were working with the competent version of the graduate student they knew. Darrin enjoyed the guys that normally worked on his crew, and Wade, the foreman, was always cracking jokes. But he could also be all business. They quickly finished up yesterday's work and made a sizeable dent in today’s. The morning seemed to fly by for Darrin. When they stopped for lunch, Darrin realized he had forgotten to make his lunch, and with a 20-mile round trip to the nearest town he knew there wasn't time to get anything. He resigned himself to whatever food he could find in his pickup, as he walked over to scrounge through the glove box. Unfortunately all he found was a package of cheese crackers and a handful of catsup packages from Sonic. Sitting in the shade of his pickup, he slowly ate the crackers, not quite willing to just eat catsup. He looked up to see Wade headed toward him. Sitting on the ground beside Darrin, he opened his lunch cooler.

"This morning went pretty well! We'll have these finished before nightfall," said Wade.

"Yeah, seems to be going much better. Don't know what was wrong with me yesterday."

"Well you seemed a little distracted. It happens. Women can get to a man sometimes."

Darrin grinned, "Yeah, love sure can screw things up."

"You must'a patched things up though. Cause you have been grinning all day! The boys seem to think you got lucky last night," said Wade with a smile.

Darrin turned scarlet. Feeling the heat pouring from his face, he knew it was obvious that Wade had hit too close to the truth. To complete his embarrassment, he choked and blew partially chewed crackers over his jeans. Trying to catch his breath, and his composure, he looked away and muttered.

"Ah, yeah. You know how it is. "

Wade cackled at Darrin's discomfort and grinned. "It's ok Darrin. I do know. I was young once." Wade clasped him on the shoulder, "Hey you don't have much lunch. You aren't dieting or something are ya? Cause we gotta lot to do this afternoon."

"No. No diet. I just forgot to fix it. Mitch had milk productions early this morning and his crew woke us up when they showed up. Guess it sorta set me off on the wrong foot today."

Wade cracked open his cooler and handed Darrin a sandwich. "Here. It ain't much but it's a damn sight better than tiny crackers. B'sides my wife fixed me three of them. She's always afraid that I won't have enough to eat." Wade took another of the sandwiches and bit into it. Darrin unwrapped the sandwich he had been handed and took a tentative bite. The taste of yellow mustard and fried baloney flooded his mouth. Immediately he was five years old and fried baloney meant "special day" lunches with his mother. Darrin closed his eyes as he chewed, thoroughly enjoying the unexpected comfort food.

Darrin swallowed and said, "Fried baloney. I haven't had a fried baloney sandwich since I was a little kid."

"Yeah, they are good stuff. One of my favorites too. The wife doesn't fix them too often, says they're a lot of trouble," said Wade with a shrug.

The two sat in companionable silence as they ate. Wade handed Darrin a few more morsels from his cooler until Darrin was wondering exactly how much food Wade's wife had packed for him. The finale was Wade's shared homemade brownie that had Darrin licking his fingers afterwards.

"Damn that was good Wade. I appreciate you sharing your lunch. Your wife packs a mean lunch cooler!"

Wade smiled and nodded, "Yeah, everyone needs someone to take care of 'em, and to take care of." Wade looked at Darrin and winked and then gathered up the remnants of their lunch and began getting the crew moving again.

They finished the rest of the work with no problems, although it was still late when they were done. Darrin thought nothing of it since he had long ago realized that work on a ranch is finished when it's finished, not by some clock. Gathering up his datasheets and typing the last of the entries into his computer, he packed up. After checking tomorrow's schedule with Wade, he crawled into his pickup for the drive home.

Darrin mulled over a thousand things, from his research to Mitch, so engrossed in his thoughts that he was almost surprised when he pulled up to the residence. Wondering if Mitch was back yet, he crawled out of the pickup and went into the house.

"Mitch. Hey MITCH!"

Mitch walked from the bedroom, naked and damp from his recent shower, toweling his hair dry.

"Yeah babe, I'm here. What's up?" Mitch made a last swipe with the towel and walked over to Darrin. Flipping the damp towel over Darrin's head, Mitch pulled him closer and kissed him softly. Stepping back, he ripped the towel from around Darrin's neck and finished toweling off.

Darrin watched as the delicious hair on Mitch's body undulated under the towel. A dry Texas breeze blew through the room, carrying him the scent of the man in front of him. Watching Mitch openly was so new to him that he still felt that he should somehow be hiding his stares, but instead he drank in the perfect man that was standing before him. Mitch looked up into Darrin's lustful stare and chuckled.

"Like what you see babe?"

"Oh yeah. I love what I see!"

He grabbed Darrin, pulling him into a warm embrace. Mitch wrapped his muscular arms around him and pressed their lips together in a heated kiss. He allowed his lips to part slightly, and his tongue touched Darrin's warm red lips. Sensing his gentle probing, Darrin parted his lips and Mitch quickly exploited the breach and slipped his branding-iron hot tongue deep into Darrin's mouth. Their kisses lingered and explored. Both men panted as their make-out session became more and more urgent. Darrin ran his hands lower, wanting to explore the nude form in from of him. But as his hand slid downward he felt rough hands clasp his. Mitch gave him a last lust-filled kiss and then pulled back, a single strand of saliva trailing between their lips.

"Oh no big boy! You smell like cow shit. Go shower and I'll fix dinner. Then we can . . . relax, " said Mitch.

Darrin kissed him back softly, "Yeah. Ok, I'll clean up."

He walked over and kicked off his boots, flipping them into the corner. Darrin moved to the bedroom door and stripped off his work clothes, while still watching Mitch. His cock thickened at the sight of Mitch's sexy ass, and became fully erect when Mitch bent over to get something from a lower cabinet. Grinning like the Cheshire cat, Darrin dropped his boxers and walked naked into the bathroom, his erection leading the way.

Darrin relived the last two days as he moved through his shower routine and realized they were some of the best of his life. He stepped into the shower and the brown runlets of water that cascaded off him immediately testified to how filthy Darrin truly was. Soaping his body, he lathered his hair covered chest and stomach. Moving lower, he soaped his dick and balls and then worked the lather over his ass. His eyes closed as he began working the slick gel into the thick hair in his crack. His hand rubbed up and down his ass and he moaned softly each time his soap-slicked fingers ran over his hole. Feeling his pucker yield slightly to the pressure, he slowly slid one finger into his ass and began to finger fuck himself. His slippery finger ran in and out of his ass as his other hand caressed his chest. He reveled in the texture of hair under his fingers. Clear juice pumped from his cock as he added a second finger to his ass and stretched his sphincter further. Darrin gasped and hung his head as the burning sensation radiated from his ass. As the heat of sex flooded his body, he rammed his fingers deep into his ass, twisting his hard nipples with his other hand. He moaned softly as his body moved closer to orgasm.

"Hey, College! Time to eat. Get your ass in here!" shouted Mitch.

Jarred from his haze, Darrin's fingers popped from his ass as he realized what he had been doing. Flushing bright red, he quickly finished his shower and stepped out. He grabbed a towel and dried off while willing his cock to go down. As he walked out of the bathroom, he looked up to see Mitch standing at the bedroom door, now clothed in tight white BVDs and looking hot.

"Come on stud. Time to eat. Get some underwear on that monster so we can have supper."

Darrin blushed again as he tried to hide his stiff penis. Rummaging through his clothes he found a pair of oversized boxers and slid them on in the hope that he could hide his dick inside their tent-like confines. He moved to the table and tried to hide his crotch under the table while Mitch was taking the food off the stove. Mitch arrived seconds later, laden with grilled steak and fried potatoes for their minuscule table. Sitting down across from Darrin, he looked over the meal.

"Meat and taters. My favorite!" said Mitch, with an overblown smile.

Darrin chuckled and relaxed enough to fork a steak and potatoes onto his plate and begin eating.

"You know, eating with you is going to make me fat. A few vegetables wouldn't kill ya," said Darrin.

"Don't like the green shit," said Mitch around a bite of steak.

"I'll find some 'green shit' that you'll like. You'll try it? Right?"

"Yeah, ok. I'll try it. But I like meat and taters best."

Laughing again Darrin said, "Yes Mitch. I got it. My man likes meat and potatoes. Well, I certainly like his meat so I guess I'll learn to live with it."

Darrin blushed slightly as he looked for Mitch's reply, which was a bawdy wink above a fork piled with fried potatoes. The companionable meal was finished at a leisurely pace with the cleanup shared between them. After the last of the mess was taken care of they found themselves on the couch with Darrin laying his head in Mitch's lap. The comfortable silence continued as Mitch began to slowly caress Darrin. Mitch let the body hair slip between his fingers as he lightly touched Darrin. Tracing light circles over his areolas, Mitch drifted his hand to Darrin's navel where he gently tugged the hair surrounding it. Mitch's fingers slid under the waistband of Darrin's boxers, skimming over the dense hair covering his abdomen. Curling down, Mitch kissed him lightly on the forehead.

"You are so sexy," said Mitch in a soft voice.

Darrin looked up at him with a look of disbelief. "You're crazy. You are so fuckin' hot, and you're with me. And you think I'm . . . sexy. You're nuts!"

Mitch smiled and kissed him again. "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, College. Remember that."

"Mitch."

"Yeah."

"You remember our rule. About asking for what you want to do."

"Yeah, College. I remember."

"Well, if you agreed to it once. Do I have to ask again?"

Mitch barked out a laugh, "No. Just go for it!"

Darrin smiled and rose from Mitch's lap. His cock peeked out of the gaping fly on his boxers as he leaned against Mitch and pushed him down on the couch. Lifting his arm to expose the dark thicket of hair under the muscular bicep, Darrin plunged his face into the dense hair and inhaled. His already stiff cock throbbed and hardened even further. He began to feast on Mitch's pit like it was a 10-course meal. His tongue explored and tasted the vibrant masculine body pinned beneath him. Moving to the other arm, he found the same delicate musk. Darrin forcefully moved between Mitch's armpits until he felt a firm grip on his face that pulled him in for a hard kiss.

"Time for more fun big boy."

Mitch rolled them so his body splayed over Darrin like a blanket. Without a word he started kissing his lover, moving down his body. Caressing and touching Darrin with his tongue, he moved to his nipples and took each one in his mouth to lick and bite until they were hard and erect. Moving lower, he began running his tongue around Darrin's navel. To his amusement Mitch discovered that he had found Darrin's ticklish spot, which he dove back into with impish delight. The unexpected attack caused Darrin to erupt in giggles, his turgid cock waving from his crotch.

"Ticklish are we? Something to explore another day," said Mitch as his finger continued to circle Darrin's navel.

Darrin looked up at Mitch and gasped out, "I'll get you for that fucker!" Then collapsed back to the couch.

Wiggling lower and resting his arms on Darrin's legs he began licking over his inner thighs. Pushing the cloth of his boxers higher, Mitch touched his tongue to the hairy sack where it was exposed in the loose fabric. Caressing Darrin's legs softly, he slowly levered himself up and then grabbed the sides of the huge boxers.

"These have got to go. And damn, just show your boner instead of trying to hide it in a huge ass pair of boxers!" said Mitch with a chuckle.

Darrin colored red that he had been so unsuccessful at hiding his earlier erection. But he quickly realized that he had just been told that being caught with a stiffy wasn't a bad thing. Suddenly Mitch grabbed the fly of the boxers and ripped them apart, pulled them from under Darrin's ass, and tossed them to the floor.

"There. Now you won't wear those ugly-ass things again!"

"Hey! Those were my- Oh fuck . . ." said Darrin with a gasp as Mitch's hot mouth surrounded his swollen glans. Darrin moaned as Mitch's tongue dove into his piss slit. His breath hissed from between his teeth as the feelings of pleasure pulsing through him took a wonderful new dimension. Wanting to taste the nectar that he knew was flowing from his lover's cock, Darrin reached down, grabbed an arm and tugged.

"Turn!" said Darrin.

Mitch looked up with a smile and then pivoted around Darrin's body. He stopped with his knees planted on either side of Darrin's head and his cock dripping onto his face.

"Umm, god, that looks so good," said Darrin.

Diving into the furred groin above him Darrin licked and tugged the thick hair, his own cock throbbing as Mitch continued to unleash on it. He ran his tongue up Mitch's ass crack, flicking it against the twitching hole nested inside. Focusing on Mitch's brown-eye for several moments, he probed the opening with single-minded intensity. Feeling the growing accumulation of precum on his stomach from Mitch's dripping cock, Darrin left the densely haired ass that he so loved to find Mitch's red, swollen monster jutting from his crotch. Darrin wrapped his lips around it and circled his tongue on the ridge of the cockhead as he bathed in the tastes and smells assaulting him.

Darrin relaxed his throat and began sliding Mitch's cock deeper, feeling the bulging vein and enormous cum tube as they slithered over his lips. Moaning around the invading flesh, his body shivered at the sensation. Time stopped as Darrin's body registered all that was happening. His balls were tight against his dick in response to Mitch's amazing mouth, while at the same instant his lips were pressed against Mitch's wiry pubic hair. That climatic moment drove Darrin over the edge. His dick convulsed over and over as his balls emptied their contents into his lover's mouth. Darrin's body shuddered as Mitch swallowed the load of sperm flooding into his mouth. As his awareness returned, Darrin swallowed Mitch's cock over and over, massaging his glans with each gulp. Mitch arched his body, pinning his cock in the warm orifice that was producing such pleasure.

"Ohgod. Babe that feels amazing. You swallowed my dick! Fuck!"

Darrin gripped Mitch's hips as he began fucking his face. The steel-hard flesh rammed against Darrin's tonsils, as his hands ran over Mitch's stunning body. Darrin moaned slightly in disappointment when Mitch slid his cock out. But then almost swooned as he watched Mitch's furry ass rotate over him as Mitch shifted positions.

"Oh fuck. I wanna jizz on your chest. I fuckin' wanna coat your goddamn chest with cum!"

Darrin stared transfixed at the hair lined ass crack moving inches from his face. Finally giving in to his lust, he grabbed Mitch by the hips and yanked his butt tight against his face. Unable to control his hunger he rammed his tongue into the trench and the smell and musk proved to be too much. Darrin's inhibitions vaporized and he burrowed his tongue deep into the ass pressed against his face. As his tongue sought its mark, he absorbed the tastes and smells surrounding him. Then his tongue slid over the object of his search.

"Oh fuck yeah. FUCK! Yeah, tongue that butt!"

Encouraged by Mitch, he drove his tongue deeper into the ass pressed against his face. Closing his eyes, he relished each thrust as he tongue-fucked his lover and then he felt his probe being expelled by the clenching hole. Recognizing that Mitch was about to explode, he raked his tongue over and over across the now flushed entryway.

"Oh shit!" screamed Mitch.

Cum started shooting over Darrin, Mitch's enormous ejaculation hosing down his chest. Darrin's tongue pressed hard against the now quivering hole as Mitch stripped the last drops of semen onto Darrin. Falling forward onto his hands, Mitch gasped for air.

"Oh my god. I thought my nuts had exploded. That was fuckin' amazing. Your tongue . . . oh shit that was good."

 

"So. What I did. That was . . . ok?"

Mitch twisted, landing on top of Darrin. Squishing the cream between their chests, he looked at Darrin with an incredulous look on his face.

"Are you fuckin' kidding me? You couldn't tell if it was ok! It was goddamn mother fucking mind blowing amazing! Oh my god we have to get you to relax. You're fuckin' amazing!"

Darrin felt his face burn and redden with embarrassment. Unable to speak, he wrapped his arms around Mitch and held him tight as the two of them returned from their sexual high. Eventually Mitch leaned up and kissed Darrin on the chin. As he lifted himself up he watched the strings of cum trail between them. Wiping his hand through the white cream he loaded his fingers and brought them to his mouth where he sucked them clean. He kissed Darrin again, allowing the fluid of their lovemaking to slide into Darrin's mouth. The taste of their fluids flooded their senses as their tongues slid over each other. Time slowed as they enjoyed the post-climax intimacy.

"I think we're going to need another shower. What do you think College?"

Darrin ran his finger though a white blob on his nipple. Sucking it off his finger, he looked Mitch in the eyes and ran his hands over Mitch's damp chest.

"Yup, but you know there ain't much water here. So I reckin we will jess haveta shower together."

Mitch laughed at his bad drawl, "Yeah, I reckin."

<><><><><><>

The next few days were a blur of activity for both men. The demands of their research pulled them to multiple locations over the station each day. The physical activity was taxing and left them with the desire, but little energy for intimacy. As the weekend approached it looked like they might actually have some time together. But on Friday, Mitch was told that he was working Saturday. They shared a quiet breakfast together to enjoy what time they had. Standing at the door in his boxers, Darrin watched as Mitch drove off in his pickup. Moving slowly around the house, he tried to think of something to keep him from the lonely haunting thoughts that plagued him at times like this.

Shaking off these oh-too-familiar feelings, he set his resolve to keep his mind occupied. He realized that the house was badly in need of cleaning, given that neither of them had enough time to pick up after themselves. So Darrin began a day of household chores in the hopes that it would keep him busy.

<><><><><>

The low evening sun dyed the landscape brilliant red, reminiscent of a plains grassfire, as Darrin sat on the steps watching the dust boil up on the road to the house. He knew Mitch was the cause since he had sent Darrin a text saying not to worry about dinner - that he would take care of it. Not knowing where they might go, Darrin had dressed in new Wranglers, a black t-shirt and his good boots. He watched as the small pickup emerged from the cloud of dust, coming to a halt in front of the house. Mitch stepped out and Darrin noted that he looked clean, even though he should have been working all day.

Mitch motioned and said, "Hey let's go. Come on!"

Darrin jumped in the passenger side, letting Mitch drive since he had no idea where they were going. Animated and excited, Mitch chatted more than normal. Darrin began to wonder what had happened. Finally he blurted out.

"Why are you so clean? And why are you so chatty?"

Mitch paused to collect his thoughts, "Well I'm clean because I took a change of clothes with me this morning and Wade let me shower at the headquarters before I went to town. So far as chatty . . ." Mitch looked over at Darrin. "I guess I'm happy to be with you."

Darrin felt himself melt at that simple declaration. Just the fact that Mitch was happy to be around him was enough. At that place and in that moment Darrin was happy and content, that small part of him that was always in doubt still whispered, but he refused to listen to it.

"Oh, ok. So where are we going?"

Mitch beamed at him and almost bouncing in the seat. "Can't tell ya. It's a surprise!"

Darrin laughed at Mitch's child-like exuberance. Settling into the seat and relaxing he enjoyed the scenery, and responded to Mitch's litany of his day when needed. But mostly he basked in the enjoyment of being with a man that he was realizing he had come to love deeply. Eventually Darrin realized they had left any semblance of a road and were traveling through waist high grass toward an overlook. Absently wondering where they were going, he was surprised when they parked at the edge of the overlook.

"Well we're here! What'd ya think!" said Mitch.

"Of what? We're in the middle of nowhere."

"Yeah! Isn't it great!" said Mitch, bounding out of the pickup.

Darrin stepped from the pickup and walked back to stand beside Mitch. He saw the look of rapt adoration on Mitch's face as he surveyed the land below them. Darrin turned to see what was holding Mitch's attention and found himself likewise enthralled. The inland sea of gray-green flowed for miles around them as the native prairie revealed itself under his careful scrutiny. Infrequent islands of darker green marked the small groves of trees that dotted this windswept vista. Darrin watched Mitch's expression change subtlety as he renewed himself from the land. But it wasn't a landscape that held wide appeal. It was a land that would test a person and crush them if they were found lacking. But Darrin realized in an instant that Mitch was enthralled with this harsh mistress, as it encapsulated all the stories that he had related to Darrin over the past year.

"It's beautiful," said Darrin in a whisper.

Mitch turned and smiled at him. "Yeah, it's pretty spectacular isn't it," Mitch turned back. "Someday. Someday I'll have a place like this."

Darrin smiled and walked over, wrapping his arm around Mitch's waist. "I'm sure you will Mitch. I'm sure you will."

Darrin paused for a minute, and mouthed almost silently. "Maybe we will." Mitch turned and kissed him.

"What babe?"

"Oh, " said Darrin. "Well, you said we were going to dinner. So . . ." Darrin indicated the empty landscape with a nod of his head.

Mitch chuckled and mussed Darrin's hair. "This is where we're eating! I made us a picnic. Isn't this a great place?!"

Darrin shook his head and laughed as he watched Mitch sprint to the pickup again and pulled out a plastic cooler and some blankets from behind the seat. Walking to the tailgate, he motioned for Darrin to lower it. Then he tossed down the blankets for them to sit on and wedged the cooler against the pickup bed. Turning he plopped on the tailgate and patted his hand on a spot beside him.

"Have a seat, babe. I've got us a great supper." Mitch began digging in the cooler. First he pulled out two ice-cold Budweisers, and handed Darrin one. Taking the bottle, Darrin twisted off the cap and tilted it to his lips and enjoyed the refreshing liquid as it slid down his dry throat. He lowered the bottle with a sigh.

"Oh yeah! What else do you have in there?"

Mitch sat down his own half-emptied beer and began pulling out the meal. It was mostly traditional picnic food, but there were a few things that Mitch seemed to be keeping back as a surprise. Darrin began piling food on his plate, but realized that there was no meat for the sandwiches.

"Umm, Mitch. You forgot the lunch meat."

"Nope!" said Mitch with a triumphant grin. Reaching back in, he hoisted out a sealed plastic container and handed it to Darrin. Darrin cracked open the plastic to the distinctive smell of fried baloney. Looking up at Mitch he stuttered."What? How?"

"Wade told me you loved fried baloney. So I cooked you some at the headquarters. His wife helped me put together some of the picnic things too."

"Wade . . . and his wife . . . helped. So. What did you? How did you explain . . . us." said Darrin with a shiver of dread.

"I just told 'em I thought we needed a break. Yup, they're good people. Said to tell you hi."

Darrin nodded, trying to digest this information with his meal. His stomach clenched as he worried about the possible consequences of Mitch's information, but finally cast off his anxiety and enjoyed the meal. As they finished the last of the potato salad, Mitch looked at Darrin with that mischievous grin that Darrin was starting to recognize as trouble.

"What have you done?" said Darrin.

"Nothing, nothing at all. Just a little surprise is all." Mitch reached into the cooler again and pulled out a can of whipping cream. "I thought we might like some dessert."

"But what are you-" Darrin paused as it dawned on him that the whipped cream was for a very adult dessert.

Mitch started shaking the can while he stared at Darrin. "Take off your shirt, stud. I want to see your hairy chest."

"Here!" said Darrin with a squeak.

"Yes here. Who's going to see anything?"

Darrin glanced from side to side as if anti-sex patrols were going to jump from the grass surrounding them. Scrutinizing the horizon closely, he realized that Mitch was right, there were no signs of human touch in sight. He quickly decided this was part of the new Darrin and tugged his black shirt over his head and laid it over the side of the pickup. Mitch leaned over to Darrin with a lecherous look on his face as he squirted whipped cream over one of Darrin's nipples. He gasped slightly as the cold sensation coating his nipple. Mitch leaned toward his chest and his hot tongue slowly emerging from his mouth and sliced through the froth, hitting Darrin's nipple. Erotic sensations surged through Darrin as the electric jolts ran from his chest.

"Oh fuck," said Darrin with a sigh. "That feels so good."

Mitch's acknowledgement was an increase in speed, as he trailed his tongue over Darrin's nipple, removing the cream a slice at a time. He moved to Darrin's other nipple and repeated his actions and when he finished, Mitch had two hard red columns protruding from Darrin's chest hair. Mitch straddled him, their crotches pressed against each other, their jeans causing a wonderful friction as Mitch dry humped his lover's groin. Laying on Darrin, he began to rub and kiss over the wide chest under him. Stealing a kiss from Darrin's red lips, Mitch dove downward. Darrin sighed with desire as Mitch's oral performance twisted and dodged down his torso. Mitch paused as he reached Darrin's midriff, looking into his eyes with an expression of pure orneriness and grabbed the can again. Pressing the nozzle hard, he almost instantly filled Darrin's navel with whipped cream. Mitch quickly pressed his face onto Darrin's stomach, where he licked and sucked the slippery substance as Darrin writhed under him in helpless laughter. Mitch finally paused, allowing Darrin to regain his breath. Almost reduced to tears by his ticklish belly, Darrin gasped for air.

"Asshole! You're going to pay for that!" said Darrin between gasps.

Darrin's grab at Mitch was quickly aborted by a hot hand surrounding his package and squeezing tight, ratcheting up the levels of lust that were already approaching super nova.

"Yeah. . . Gonna get. . . Shit," muttered Darrin.

Darrin twisted and moaned as Mitch continued to knead his crotch. His lust mounted as flashes of sanity contemplated another climax in his jeans. But as his body began to tense, the pressure was suddenly gone. This left Darrin thrashing and begging for release. He rose to his elbows, enjoying the hot sensation of Mitch's fingers as he slowly was undressed; the unbuckled belt, the opened metal closure, and finally the lowering of the thick zipper on his Wranglers as Darrin's crotch was exposed. He almost giggled as Mitch paused and stared at his package.

Mitch said with a grin, "What do we have here, College? Did you find something to wear other than old man boxers?"

Looking down at the deep green jockstrap covering Darrin's package Mitch licked his lips. "Babe these are so sexy. They make me fuckin' horny"

"Well that was why I got 'em," said Darrin. "I'm glad you like them. I love the feel of my bare ass in my jeans too."

"Well then," said Mitch. "We might just have to start you a collection, cause they are fuckin' hot."

Mitch reached up and ran his hand over the rock hard cock inside the jockstrap. As he stroked back and forth, Mitch gently tugged the jock down and released the head of Darrin's cock so it towered above the elastic waistband. Darrin watched as Mitch shook the whipping cream again and then coated his throbbing glans. Gasping he waited in aching anticipation for what he knew would follow. Suddenly Mitch's hot tongue hit his cock and his moan of anticipation ended. His mouth felt like a red-hot branding iron against Darrin's cold and throbbing dick.

"Ohhh fuck." said Darrin, "That's amazing."

Darrin enjoyed the sights and sensations as Mitch worked his dick almost to orgasm again and again. The edging was driving Darrin to the limit of his sanity when suddenly Mitch paused, to Darrin's dismayed groan. He reached up and slowly slid the jock lower, hooking the wide elastic band under Darrin's balls. Trapped against his throbbing cock, Darrin's nuts were on full display and churning. Mitch moved so his mouth was inches from the exposed balls and blew his hot breath over them. Moving lower, his tongue flailed the exposed surface of Darrin's nuts and then dove down the length of his exposed cock. Mitch deposited a trail of fiery spit that left Darrin gasping.

Panting and needing release, Darrin distantly felt Mitch slide his boots off, kissing his foot as he slipped off each sock. Mitch ran his hands up Darrin's thighs, wrapped his fingers around Darrin's remaining clothes and slid them slowly down his legs. Darrin realized he was naked in a pickup bed, but somehow he didn't care so long as Mitch was with him. Mitch pressed himself on top of Darrin. His gentle kisses becoming more passionate as they made out. Mitch lifted his torso above Darrin, his hands braced on the muscular chest below him, as he rubbed his denim-covered ass over Darrin's bare stomach.

"I seem to be overdressed for this party, babe. What're you gonna do about it?"

Darrin smiled at the challenge. He pulled Mitch against his chest and rolled them so he was on top. Seating his bare ass over Mitch's crotch, Darrin felt the thick hard cock trapped inside. He grabbed the bottom of Mitch's shirt and ripped it open and the snaps sounded like a semi-automatic pistol when they released. Pulling off the shirt, he tossed it to the communal pile. He lunged onto Mitch's chest in a frantic desire to touch every bit of the man beneath him yet again. His hands moved lower and he stripped Mitch of his clothes and boots, pausing to enjoy the hot masculine body in front of him. He grabbed the can and squirted whipped cream over Mitch's hard cock and huge balls. He lowered his face to the banquet, feasting like a man starved for weeks. As he cleaned the last speck from the forest under his tongue, he felt Mitch's hand clasp his head and pull him upward.

"My turn again, College," said Mitch in a lust filled voice.

Mitch pressed against Darrin rotating them so Darrin was again under him. Moving so that he was standing on the ground, Mitch reached up and pulled Darrin toward him. He grabbed Darrin's cock in his fist and jacked it slowly as he again reached for the whipped cream. Mitch squirted a thin stream down Darrin's dick and over his nuts and again devoured his man. Darrin moaned under the attention as the sexual heat raging through his body was fanned to new levels. Feeling his impending orgasm, Darrin's breath came in small gasps, and then the sensations were again gone. Looking up, he saw Mitch considering him with a look of hunger. Mitch's dick was tucked high, with the glisten of precum obvious on the shaft. He slapped Darrin on the side of his ass.

"Roll over. You munched my ass last time I think it’s only fair that I eat your ass now."

Darrin's heart raced at the thought of Mitch's tongue touching his hole. Moving to his knees, he slumped his chest against the blanket and spread his knees wide so his butt was open for whatever Mitch wanted. Soon he heard the now familiar hiss of aerosol, followed immediately by the wet, cold sensation that bled through his dense hair and ran over his quivering hole. Letting out an audible gasp as Mitch's tongue first touched him, Darrin was soon reduced to incomprehensible babble as his ass was licked clean by Mitch's expert mouth. Mitch stopped his exploration and Darrin almost whimpered in his need, but the assault renewed almost immediately. He had changed his attack, using his tongue as a battering ram to open Darrin's tight hole. As the steamy tongue dove further and further into Darrin's clenched ass, the pleasure centers of Darrin's body fired to overload. Finally Darrin's body relaxed as his gates opened wide, ready to be plundered. Darrin desperately tried to communicate his need, but the sounds coming from him were babble that was barely recognizable as having originated in language. Mitch paused, running his thumb over Darrin's hole.

"What babe?"

"Fuck me," said Darrin with a whimper. "Please fuck me. Fuck me now."

Mitch withdrew his touch. For an instant Darrin feared he had asked too much, went too fast. It was always too much with him. But then he realized that Mitch was lying beside him so they are face to face.

"Babe. I didn't. I wasn't. Baby I don't have any condoms and I won't do it without protection."

"It's ok. I am clean. I got tested over a year ago and . . . well there hasn't been anyone after that," said Darrin.

"Babe, it's not you that I'm worried about. I haven't been with anyone either, but I've avoided getting tested. I guess I'm afraid of what I might find out. But I won't take a chance with you. We have to use a condom. I'm horny enough to fuck a mare but I won't take the chance of hurting you." Mitch leaned in and kissed Darrin softly.

Darrin's mind raced, screaming for a solution. He suddenly remembered.

"Mitch."

"Yeah."

"I have some . . ."

"You do? Where?"

"In the center console of the truck. I bought 'em and keep forgetting to take them out."

Mitch gripped Darrin's chin and turned it so they were eye to eye. "Darrin, why do you have a package of condoms if you haven't been with anyone in over a year?"

Darrin's face colored as he realized that he couldn't escape this question.

"Uh, I use em. On me."

"What do you mean 'on you'?"

"Oh god Mitch, are you really going to make me say it?"

"I guess so. Spill it. What've you done this time that you think's so horrible?"

"Fine! I beat off in them. There! Are you happy now! I beat off and fucking jizz in a fucking condom."

Darrin turned his face in embarrassment. Slowly he realized that Mitch was not angry, in fact he was shaking with laughter.

Mitch said, "Shit, is that all! That might be fuckin' hot. Maybe I'll watch sometime. But in the mean time don't move . . ."

Darrin watched Mitch climb out of the truck bed and carefully walk to the cab. Disappearing for a few moments he quickly returned with the prize clasped in his hand. Darrin realized he had never moved and his naked ass was still in the air. Mitch moved so they were again face-to-face.

"Babe, are you sure. This probably isn't exactly how you pictured our first time."

"Mitch, I want you inside me so bad. Please. Fuck me!" Darrin pressed his lips hard against Mitch's. Distilling his passion into that kiss.

"Oh fuck. You are so damn hot. I've wanted to screw you for months. I've jerked off thinking about fuckin' you. I want'd it to be perfect though."

"It'll be perfect. It'll be with you," said Darrin, "Now sweetie, if you don't get back there and fuck your boyfriend, your boyfriend is horny enough to find any random cowboy that will plug his butt!"

Mitch laughed and moved back, running his hands over the exposed ass in front of him. Darrin moaned softly with each touch and its residual tracing of fire. Mitch moved closer, squeezing the muscular ass in his hands. He moved between the moist ass cheeks to rub his thumb over Darrin's distended hole. Lifting one hand to his mouth, he coated his finger with saliva and pressed it against the tight star. He teased Darrin's hole, watching it twitch and convulse as it became more and more swollen with need. As the moans increased in volume, Mitch slowly slid his finger deep inside Darrin's hot gut. Twisting and probing with his digit, Mitch explored the canal thoroughly. Darrin's body arched and pressed back, needing more. Mitch smiled and smoothly added another finger, causing a low growl to erupt from Darrin's chest as two thick, callused fingers penetrated his gut.

"Shit, god yes. That feels amazing," said Darrin.

"Your ass is so fuckin' hot! Fuck it's hungry for my dick!"

Soon the two digits became three as Mitch prepared Darrin. He stretched and probed the grasping lips of his ass, Darrin's inner sphincter was the last to relax and open to his surrogate cock. Darrin was lost in waves of pleasure as his tunnel was explored. Finally he gasped out.

"Goddamnit Mitch! FUCK ME!"

Mitch grinned at Darrin's red, panting face as he tore open the condom package and unrolled its contents over his throbbing, enraged dick. Darrin watched as a blob of saliva ran from Mitch's mouth to land on the fat, hard dick in his hand. Finally Mitch moved behind Darrin and knelt on the blanket. Darrin hung his head, a mare in heat waiting to be mounted by his stud. He felt his body tense as the hot head of Mitch's cock pressed against his ass lips. Darrin willed himself to relax as his butt stretched to accommodate this new invader. The familiar burning of penetration began, but quickly exceeded anything Darrin had felt before. As the pain became almost unbearable, he heard a soft voice in his ear as Mitch laid his body over Darrin's back.

"Almost babe. Once the head is through we'll let you recover."

With that Mitch pumped his hips slightly, forcing his cockhead through the barrier. Darrin gasped as he felt the ridge pop through his over-stretched sphincter, the pain seemingly insurmountable for the first few seconds, but Mitch remained still as promised and the pain slowly receded. Without realizing it Darrin began pushing backward, wanting more cock inside him, needing Mitch buried in his ass.

"Oh my, seems I've got an overachiever on my hands. It looks like College's ready for step 2." said Mitch with a chuckle.

Mitch gripped Darrin's hips in his powerful hands and slowly pushed his cock deeper into Darrin's canal. Moans erupted from Darrin as his system was assaulted with new and wonderful sensations. Darrin lifted his chest from the blanket and pushed against Mitch, his entire focus becoming that part of his body in contact with Mitch's manhood. With one final shove from them both, Darrin felt the satisfying sensation of Mitch's curly pubic hair against his ass.

"There, all in. Just relax. Your ass is so hot. I'm close to busting my nut!"

Darrin moaned his agreement as he enjoyed the full feeling radiating from his ass. He began moving on Mitch's sheathed cock, signaling his readiness for breeding. Mitch moved in time with him. Beginning slowly and then picking up speed as he pulled out further and further, only to push deep inside Darrin's tight muscular butt. On one particularly powerful stroke Darrin felt it plow against his prostate, flooding his senses with a new level of lust.

"Ohgod! FUCKFUCKFUCK! That's it!"

"Babe, did I hit a good spot? Does my man like a good prostate massage?" said Mitch with a sneer.

"FUCK! OHGOD!"

Darrin lost himself in the torrent of pleasure as Mitch hammered his newly discovered butt nut. Already on the precipice of orgasm, the explosion of sensations drove him over the edge. With a silent scream, his body began convulsing and volumes of cum jetted from his cock as his body plummeted through release. His muscles clamped down on Mitch's dick as it continued to ram over and over into his clenching body. With a final tremor, the last drops of semen leaked from Darrin's dick as his ass continued to be battered. Sensing that Mitch was speeding toward his own climax, Darrin clamped his ass around Mitch's dick, milking the cream from those huge nuts. Mitch tensed against him and dumped the contents of his balls into the latex sheath. Darrin moaned as the heat of Mitch's ejaculation scalded the recesses of his ass. He relished the final throes of their orgasms with Mitch's meaty thighs pressed tight against his own trembling ass. Soon he felt the weight of an exhausted man land on his back as Mitch collapsed.

"Oh god babe," said Mitch breathlessly. "Your ass is amazing. I've never felt anything that good."

Darrin smiled with the praise. "Well, you fucked the cum out of me. So I think that means you were damn amazing too." He turned his head and kissed Mitch's cheek and lowered them both to the blanket. Darrin enjoyed Mitch's heat on him as the minutes passed and they recovered. He felt the softening dick slip from his ass as they lay on top of each other. Pushing himself up, Darrin reached down and slipped the filled condom from Mitch's deflating cock. Holding it up for examination he was amazed at the volume.

"Damn, you cum a lot"

Mitch said, "Judging from this blanket, you didn't do so bad either."

Darrin laughed and tossed the used rubber over the side. Cuddling back against each other, Mitch wrapped his arms around Darrin and pulled him tight. He nuzzled against Darrin's neck as they watched the stars slowly come out in the darkening Texas sky. Finally Mitch propped himself up on one elbow and leaned in for another gentle kiss.

"I hate to be the bad guy, but we should start back."

"Yeah, I know. Just a couple more minutes, then we can start back. Ok?"

Mitch kissed him again and then pressed his head against Darrin's chest.

"Yeah, Ok. A couple more minutes sounds good."

Copyright © 2012 reddirtwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 19
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I think I would happily kill to swap places with one of these two! :*) Fab writing and very engaging story line. You're certainly a talented chap. How did you start to become a writer?

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..