Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wrangler Butts - 1. Chapter 1

Darrin had seen a bumper sticker one time that said "Wrangler butts drive me nuts." Of course, it was some country girl driving the pickup that had it. But still, he could relate to the sentiment. Fortunately, being a grad student in agriculture at a land grant university provided him with more than enough opportunities to see hot guys in tight Wranglers. Jean fashions can come and go, but country boys in Wranglers never change, so far as Darrin was concerned. It wasn't just the butts that he enjoyed either, the jeans showed off their package nicely too! But it wasn't until Mitch became his office mate that he really appreciated the great job those jeans do for a cute ass.

Darrin was working in his tiny office, a windowless little closet of a space that had seen a steady suggestion of residents since the 80's. But today he was unhappier about the situation than usual, since he had just found out that he was going to share his crowded space with another grad student. So Darrin wasn't in the best of moods when he heard,

"Hey, how're you doing today?"

He looked up, and standing in his office door was the embodiment of his favorite wet dream. The vision in the doorway had the required tight Wranglers with a nice full bulge in front, baseball cap on his head, and fitted t-shirt that was still damp from being in the Texas heat. The short black hair and nicely trimmed sideburns made Darrin's cock jump a little. He took in the dark facial stubble, the coating of hair across his forearms and swallowed hard. Yes, definitely jack-off material. Then his arm lifted to push back the ball cap, exposing the black curly hair spilling from the edge of the stretched shirt sleeve. Darrin was in heaven.

Finding a little bit of sanity, Darrin finally replied.

"Hey, I'm good. How're you doing? You the new student working with Dr. Koch? Damn, it's a hot day to be moving in!" He smiled and hoped that his throbbing cock was well hidden, since it was hard as a rock and pumping out precum from the sight and smell of the newcomer.

Darrin realized that he was again staring stupidly at the man in front of him, with far too much staring. He wiped his hand dry on his pant leg and extended it.

"Oh, sorry. I'm Darrin."

Gripping Darrin's hand like a vice, the stud smiled and said, "Great to meet ya, Darrin. I'm Mitch and yeah, I'm Dr. Koch's new grad student."

Darrin motioned back over to the other part of the tiny room. "That's your desk. Want some help carry up the rest of your stuff?"

"Hell yeah, I'd appreciate the help!" replied Mitch.

He grabbed Darrin's shoulder and squeezed. His hand felt like fire through Darrin's system, fire that flowed directly to his throbbing dick. Darrin started shoving things off his desk, hoping his cock would soften before he had to stand up. Finally having done everything he could to stall, Darrin pushed back his chair and looked up at Mitch.

"Sure, let's grab your stuff. It's not going to get any cooler, so we might as well get it done."

As he turned to go, Darrin could have sworn Mitch smiled a little as his eyes raked across Darrin's still partially swollen crotch. He followed Mitch out to his pickup, unable to keep his eyes off Mitch's Wrangler encased, tight, round ass. But the amount of crap that Mitch actually had soon refocused him on the job at hand. Once everything was unloaded into their office, the Texas summer heat had ensured that they were soaked with sweat and smelled ripe.

Looking over at his wet dream, Darrin said, "Shit, you did have a lot of crap. I'm fucking soaked with sweat now."

Darrin sniffed and made a face. "And it smells like a high school locker room in here."

Mitch smiled, grabbed the mostly dry tail of his t-shirt and pulled it up to wipe his face. That gave Darrin a great view of his hairy stomach. Dense, black hair fanned across his tight stomach, with a sexy thick treasure trail surrounding his navel and then plunging into his jeans. Darrin felt his cock jump and pump out yet another dose of precum at the delicious sight. He knew he had to get out of there and get some relief, or he was going to unload right there.

Mitch smiled, perfect white teeth framed against his tanned face with its sexy scruff.

"Sure, thanks for the help. It would have taken me a hell of a lot longer." He took another swipe at this face as Darrin grabbed his backpack and practically ran toward the door.

"Yeah man, no problem helping. But I gotta get home now, so I'll see you in the morning," said Darrin as he rushed past.

He barely remembered the trip to his apartment. Squeezing his cock, he replayed the sight of that hard, hairy belly and those white teeth. Slamming the pickup in park at his complex, he almost twisted the door key in half in his urgency. Darrin rushed through the apartment, stripping as he moved through the apartment. By the time he landed on the bed, Darrin was down to his white socks, and throbbing cock. Gripping his slimy, granite hard cock, he started stroking. Knowing he wasn't going to last long, he slowly long-stroked his steel hard dick. The sloppy sounds of a wet cock assaulted his ears as he closed his eyes and pictured his wet-dream office mate. After only a few strokes Darrin felt his load boiling from his full and aching nuts. Guttural moans escaped his lips as Darrin's over stimulated cock started pumping out the biggest load of cum, ever.

Slowly stroking his cock as it transitioned back to a relaxed state, he dreamily looked at his semen covered chest. Taking his free hand, he started slowly smearing the hot cum over his chest, matting the chest hair with his fresh load. As he floated in a post-climax euphoria Darrin wondered how he was going to survive spending so much time with his hot, dream man.

<><><><>

Well, Darrin thought, things have at least calmed down some for me. I only have an erection part of the time when Mitch is around. He sighed to himself, remembering all the stolen glances at his hot body. But Darrin realized now that Mitch was also a really nice guy. His easy laugh and warm personality made it even easier to want to be around him. One afternoon, as they sat struggling through a biochemistry homework that was eating both of their lunches, Mitch stretched and yawned.

"Damn, Darrin. I'm tired of this shit. Let's go do something! We need a break." Mitch said.

Laying his pencil down, Darrin roll his tight shoulders and look over. "Yeah, I could use a break. What do you have in mind?"

Mitch smiled even broader, if that was possible. "Well, I have my horses at the house, it only five minutes away. Let's go ride for an hour!"

"Fuck Mitch, we can't stop that long. It's already late and this shit's due tomorrow."

He winked at Darrin and chuckled. "We can, if we ride bareback. I like bareback better anyway. Its faster to mount up if you don't have to mess with the saddle!"

Darrin swallowed hard at the innuendo. "Yeah, yeah, whatever. We still don't have a lot of time."

"Sure we do, buddy!" Mitch gripped Darrin's shoulder in his large hand and squeezed. As always his touch was wired directly to Darrin's cock, shorting out any logical reason from his brain.

"Ok. Sure. Let's go ride. But then we have to finish this shit!" said Darrin with a scowl. But Mitch ruined the effect with his laughter.

"Sure Darrin, just a short ride. Come on bud!" said Mitch, grabbing his coat and heading out the door to his pickup as Darrin raced to catch up. He yanked open the driver's side door of his huge 5-speed diesel pickup and stood on the running board to yell at Darrin.

"Come on, Darrin! We ain't got all day!"

Mitch swung his denim-covered ass into the pickup and rammed in the keys. It roared to life as Darrin jumped into the passenger seat, barely slamming the door shut before Mitch backed out. Running through the gears, they sped to the small rental where Mitch lived. As we pulled in, the horses trotted to the gate and hung their heads over. Mitch parked the truck, vaulted out and grabbed two bridles from their pegs in a nearby shed. Jumping onto the gate, he swung his muscular legs over and heaved himself into the corral. He quickly caught the closest horse, rubbing it gently behind its ears and soothing it as he slipped on the bridle.

"This one is yours, Darrin. Lady will behave for you. I'll ride Storm 'cause I'm not sure you could handle the stud." Mitch glanced over at Darrin with his last comment and snickered, enjoying his joke.

"Yeah, whatever Mitch. I'm sure I can handle any stud that's between my legs."

Realizing the second the words left his mouth that he had played right into Mitch's joke, he turned bright red. He looked at Darrin as he finished the last adjustments on the stallion's bridle and wiggled his eyebrows. Bursting out laughing at his absurd face, Darrin shook his head and climbed on the mare. He looked up in time to watch Mitch mount his horse, enjoying the brief sight of ass and bare lower back as he hovered for that split second above the horse before landing on its back. Leaning forward, he guided the stallion quickly into a trot, moving out of the corral. The mare lurched forward to follow, causing Darrin to grip tighter with his legs, as he frantically worked to keep from being thrown. But Lady quickly caught up, and slowed to a trot.

"Ok, this was a good idea. We definitely needed a break," Darrin concede as he began to relax and enjoy the ride.

"Yup, I told you it'd help. Aren't you glad you listened to me?" Mitch said as he twisted his head and smiled, "Come on, let's have some fun!"

He kicked Storm into a full gallop. Lady launched forward in response, catching up quickly and staying with Mitch's stallion. Darrin was thankful the gallop lasted only a few minutes before slowing, his riding skills not at the same level as Mitch's. Relishing the sights and scents of the late Texas fall, they enjoyed the companionable silence. Suddenly his horse jumped sideways, almost unseating Darrin, and then stopped, not wanting to move. Mitch dismounted and ran his hand down her leg.

"Get off, Darrin. I need to check her and see if she hurt her hoof."

Darrin swung his leg over and slid off Lady, walking around to watch as Mitch checked for injury. He lifted her hoof carefully, resting it on his thigh to inspect it. Darrin leaned over Mitch's shoulder to watch, succeeding in getting a heavy dose of Mitch's musky smell. As the scent curled through his nostrils, Darrin's cock thickened. Stepping back to lessen the pheromone assault, he watched as Mitch dug his finger into the underside of the hoof. Finally he found the rock causing the problem and threw it down the hillside.

Mitch twisted to look at me, "She'll be fine but her hoof is bruised. You'll have to ride back behind me." Mitch smiled a little and shrugged his shoulder. Darrin swallowed hard, thinking of the torture of being pressed against him for the ride back, wondering how he was going to avoid getting a massive boner.

"Sure, ok Mitch. Whatever you think."

Mitch grabbed the mare's reins and smoothly straddled Storm. Reaching back, he offered a hand to help Darrin up behind him. As he slid against Mitch, Darrin got the double assault of masculine smell and warm ass against his crotch.

"Grab me around the waist," said Mitch, "Storm will buck if you grip your heels too tight into his flanks."

"Oh, Ok." said Darrin, sliding closer and grabbing Mitch around the waist.

The rest of the trip back was spent trying every trick Darrin knew to keep his already chubbed dick from going rock hard. Only partially succeeding, blood pumped into his cock each time their bodies touched. Finally arriving at the corral, Darrin stood to one side, hoping Mitch couldn't feel his cock on the trip back, and that it would go soft before Mitch finished taking care of the animals. But it remained stubbornly erect.

Climbing back into the pickup for the interminable drive back to the office, Darrin tried to focus on the conversation, but was distracted by the hard pipe snaking down the leg of his jeans. Once back, he went through the motions of trying to continue the homework, but finally admitted defeat. Darrin recognized that he had to have some relief before he will be able to do anything else.

Making excuses to Mitch, he left the office and soon found himself in an all too familiar position. On his bed, stripped, and thinking of Mitch. With a slightly embarrassed grin to himself, he opened the drawer of the bedside dresser and looked at his new acquisition, a plastic cock. Knowing it would play a leading role in the session he planned, he reached in and pulled out the 6" dildo. Looking at its bulging veins and mushroom head, he briefly ached for the real thing, but quickly move ahead to the more immediate need of relieving his aching balls.

Darrin began licking and nursing on its resilient head as he closed his eyes and fantasize that it was Mitch's manhood his tongue was sliding over. Trailing his free hand downward, he enjoyed the hairy texture of his torso. Darrin's fingers finally came to rest in the pool of precum forming under his rigid cock, and spread it slowly through his thick bush.

Running his hand lower, he fondled and then grasped his hairy ball sack. Pulling on his full nuts as his tongue continued its ministrations on his imaginary lover's cock, he trapped his aching balls and squeezed them tighter, causing a loud groan to escape his lips. Darrin's hand continued its exploration as he moved slowly lower, rubbing his perineum. His now constantly oozing cock jumped with each pass of his fingertips over the region. Letting the dildo pop from his mouth, Darrin rubbed its saliva-coated head over each nipple as he fantasized about sex with Mitch. Running the cock down his chest until it bumped against his throbbing manhood, Darrin rubbed them together as his hips began to thrust in response to the stimulation. Reaching into the magic drawer again, Darrin pulled out his favorite bottle of lube and filled his hand. Lowering it to his ass, he coated his steaming crack, moaning as the hair matted and then slid easily under his fingertips. Falling backwards Darrin allowed his finger to work the slippery coating into his twitching asshole.

"Oh yeah, Mitch. That's it. Open my hole and drill my ass."

Dreamlike, he slowly slid one finger into his tight hole. Darrin circled and rubbed the smooth interior of his ass until his sphincter began to relax. Adding more lube to his already drenched ass, Darrin slowly slid two fingers into his now aroused manhole. Pushing them in hard, he hit his button, causing a stream of precum to shoot from his throbbing cock.

"Oh yeah, Mitch. That's so good. Fuck me, make me cum," Darrin whispered as he continue the careful manipulation of his hole.

Adding a third finger, Darrin stretched his hungry ass further. Deciding he was ready, Darrin allowed his thick fingers to slip from his gaping butt. Taking the almost forgotten dildo in his hands, Darrin coated it with the slick lube. Rolling on his side, Darrin separated his legs, sliding the faux cock up and down his ass slit, grinding it against his brown eye each time it passed. Moaning louder with each pass of the head over his throbbing hole, Darrin felt his ass lips expand as they tried to suck the plastic invader into his hot fuck hole. He sighed deeply as he continued to dream about sex with his hot cowboy officemate. With each pass of the synthetic cock, it came closer to entering his neither region. Darrin's breathing became ragged as his manhole ached for satisfaction.

Positioning the dildo against his pulsing hole, Darrin pushed it into his gut in one steady motion. Groaning loudly as the burning flared from the invader, Darrin dropped his head to his bicep and panted through the pain of surrendering his ass.

Closing his eyes Darrin groaned louder, "Oh yeah Mitch, ram that baby maker into my fucking hole."

Grabbing the dildo, he began to slowly piston it in and out of his ass, rotating it to hit all the pleasure points. Sighing as his ass lips stretched in and out with each trust, Darrin increased the speed. Hitting his prostate, his cock jerked, and precum jetted from his over-stimulated cock. Grunting with each pass of the dildo through his ass, Darrin finally grab his slime-coated cock in a vice-like grip. Stroking his throbbing cock, he imagined Mitch providing the thorough assault that he was getting on his hungry hole. Feeling the sperm as it boiled from his full nuts, Darrin quickly shifted position and sat on the dildo, ramming its girth deep inside. Rocking back and forth on the invading fuck stick, he grabbed his cock with both hands, his pelvis pistoning, forcing his cock through his slime coated hands as the dildo hit parts of his gut that it had never found before. Then the intense, ball-draining, organism began. Shots of cum hit his face, dripping from his rough cheeks and goatee.

"Oh fuck yes! Damnit! "

He fell back as the final throes of the orgasm rolled over him. The jizz came with less intensity, but still coated his stomach with spurt after spurt of semen. He began to relax, feeling the dildo slowly slip from his well-worked asshole. He breathed a sigh of relief, and collapsed against the bed. Relaxing, he thought how good it would feel to be spooned against Mitch instead of alone with a rubber cock.

<><><><>

The crushing silence and the post-midnight hour were enough to alert even the most casual of observers to the tension filling Darrin and Mitch's office. The pair had grown closer over the preceding year, closer than many brothers. But the pressure of Darrin's impending thesis defense and Mitch's struggle to stay afloat in the contentious world of academia were beginning to unravel them.

The fact that Darrin's initial lust had transfigured into a full-blown infatuation did nothing to help the situation. The spring semester had flown by but now the deadly pressure of finals was adding fire to an already overloaded pressure cooker of emotion. The stress was so palpable in the room that it is almost suffocating. Suddenly the expectations, the piles of work, lack of sleep, and stress became too much for Mitch.

"Fuck it! Fuck 'em all! I don't need this shit!"

Darrin rubbed his eyes and looked over at his friend. Too tired to be the diplomat he spat out.

"Just do it Mitch. This is the last one. We're almost finished."

"Finished? Finished! You're damn right we're finished. Or I am. I'm outta here!"

"Mitch, don't be stupid"

Mitch turned to Darrin with a snarl, "That's right isn't it? I'm just not as smart as Mister PhD am I. "

"What? That's just—" Darrin paused and then continued, "You can't quit now, Mitch. After these finals you're half way. Half way! Don't fuck it up because you're having a pissing fit!"

"Fuck you asshole! I thought my friend might be more supportive! Well, fuck you!"

Mitch grabbed his computer and papers, rammed them into his bag, and stomped out the door. Darrin raced to the doorway. Seeing Mitch's rapidly receding figure, he called out to his friend.

"Hey Mitch! Come back, man. That's not it. Come on, I'll help you!"

Mitch paused at the doorway and turned to look at Darrin. Raising both hands he flipped him off and then walked through the door, slamming it behind him.

Darrin walked back into their office and slumped in the chair. For the first time since he was three, and his Dad beat his ass for crying, he felt moisture start to gather at the corners of his eyes. Shaking his head, he ground his teeth together in determination. Fine, he thought, if Mitch is gone so fucking what. I've lost friends before. Actually, I don't need friends and this is why! College is the most important thing for me. No one can take that away from me!

Darrin wiped his face and mentally denied that the moisture was a tear. It must be allergies he thought to himself. He turned back to his studies, which had suddenly became much more important.

The following morning found a blurry eyed, but very caffeinated, Darrin twitching in the chair as he waited to take his last final. Occasionally looking around to see if Mitch had showed up, he finally sighed and decided that Mitch must of truly left school last night. He had begun reading the first exam question when he heard the classroom door open again and the professor say, "Welcome to your final Mr. McMasters. Glad you could join us." Darrin glanced back fugitively and watched as Mitch slumped into a seat and began the final. Smiling, he turned back to his own exam, and then began working through the grueling test.

In spite of Mitch's appearance at the final Darrin didn't see him again that day, or the next. The weekend arrived and Darrin worked to put together the equipment and supplies he needed for an impending data collection trip. His own research, as well as Mitch's, was actually based at a remote, but enormous, ranch located more than 200 miles west of the university in the Texas hill country. Mostly grass and mesquite, it was a remote location, but the site of most of the department's cattle research. During the summer the graduate students, Mitch and Darrin among them, were at the station often working on their projects and collecting data.

Monday morning found Darrin finishing his preparation for the looming weeks at the station. As he began to check everything for the third time he felt a presence and turned to look at the door. Leaning against the door was Mitch.

"Hey."

"Hi Mitch, how's things?"

"I need a ride, to the station. Can I bum one with you?"

"Yeah. Sure! You know you can. Anytime." said Darrin.

"Ok. . .Thanks. I gotta get my shit together for tomorrow. 5am right?"

"Yup, 5am. See you then."

Mitch walked off leaving Darrin to his thoughts. Well at least he's speaking to me mused Darrin. Moving back to check everything yet again, a flicker of a smile flitted across his face as he vividly recalled the tight wranglers that Mitch was wearing, with just the right amount of wear on the crotch to show off his package. Shaking his head at his ridiculous obsession, he wrapped up the three days of preparation.

<><><><>

Five o'clock in the morning is a fucking miserable time to start a trip, thought Darrin. He got out of his pickup as Mitch pulled up beside him in the parking lot.

"Morning. Need any help?"

"No." said Mitch, who quickly moved his clothes and research materials into Darrin's pickup. Finishing in record time he jumped into the cab of the little Tacoma. A brief smile flickered on his lips.

"Kind of a pussy truck don't you think?" asked Mitch, not really looking at Darrin.

"It's. . . fine. I don't need a big ass truck like you have."

Mitch grunted and slid down in the seat. Pulling his baseball cap over his eyes he leaned against the door and quickly fell asleep as Darrin started their five-hour drive.

As Darrin drove westward the rising sun began to highlight the surrounding countryside. He recalled the nights that Mitch shared his dream of a ranch. In the predawn beauty Darrin saw how Mitch could feel the way he did. Everything appeared so calm and peaceful, and peace was one thing that Darrin almost ached for. Suddenly the pickup bounced violently as it recoiled from a pothole in the deserted state highway. The small truck lurched, throwing both passengers against the seat belts.

"Damn!" boomed Mitch.

"Sorry, didn't see the hole."

Mitch glanced behind them at the road and resettled himself into the seat.

"Pull over, I gotta piss."

"Yeah, me too. Hold on, that looks like a good place."

Darrin slowed and pulled into the grass at the side of the highway. Killing the truck he jumped out and walked around the pickup to whizz. Just as he rounded the tailgate, Darrin heard the familiar sound of a heavy zipper. Looking up he watched for a second as Mitch fished his cock out and then tugged it a few times in preparation of emptying his bladder. Darrin was mesmerized at the pale pink tool emerging from Mitch's fist, his hips thrust forward, his heavy stream emerged in a torrent from the tip of his cock and arched to the grass. Mitch watched his stream for a few seconds and then started twisting his hips.

"Gotta make sure we water everything the same," Mitch glanced up and smiled for the first time Darrin could recall recently. Seeing that Darrin was staring at him, his temporary smile turned back into a scowl.

"What?" said Mitch.

Darrin realized his stare had gone on for awkward length of time. Moving quickly, he pulled his own cock out and breathed a sigh of relief as his pressure filled bladder began to empty. Darrin concentrated on taking care of business, wishing his cock to not go from plump to boner. Unwilling to let the moment pass without another glance at the object of his desire, Darrin shifted his eyes toward Mitch and watched as Mitch shook the last drops of urine from his dick. Darrin sighed to himself as the beautiful cock was tucked back into Mitch's jeans.

It dawned on Darrin that he never answered the question. Shaking his head Darrin said, "Nothing. Just tired. Zoning, I guess."

Mitch nodded and then stretched hugely, his so sexy, hairy, stomach catching the morning light as his shirt slid up his torso, his jeans falling down slightly, displaying where the dark pool of hair around his navel morphed into a thick, dark pubic patch. As his arms went down, Darrin realized the show really was over now and went back to his own, now fully distended, cock. Shoving it into his jeans, he walked awkwardly back to the drivers side. Looking over at Mitch to discover a cap-covered face, Darrin sighed softly, sad that the brief camaraderie had apparently ended.

The novelty of the drive soon evaporated in the heat of the early Texas summer day. Resigned to a long silent drive, Darrin stared ahead and contemplated how he could fix the situation with Mitch. Arriving at the station in late morning, he drove to the house used by the graduate students, which was several miles from the main facilities. He and Mitch quickly tossed their belongings into the small house and headed to the headquarters. They arrived as the assignments were being made, since today they would be helping separate cows and calves for weaning and working the calves. A mixture of horseback and ATV, the group mobilized to bring in the herds. Moving quickly and efficiently, they worked the first two groups of cattle without any issues and then stopped for lunch. While enjoying his sandwich in the scant shade of a lone elm tree, Darrin noticed whispering and tension among the permanent station employees. He leaned to one of the hands that he knew from previous data gathering trips.

"Wade, what's up with the crew?"

He got a headshake and a one-word answer, "Brahmans."

Running through his memories, Darrin tried to remember the specifics of the breed. Heat tolerant, humped cattle from India was all he could recall. A vaguely remembered sidebar about temperament but nothing as dire as the crew projected. Shrugging his shoulders and shoving down the last of his sandwich and pop, Darrin climbed back on the ATV and headed to the last 1,000 acre pasture.

<><><><>

With dusk falling the crew dragged into the headquarters, mostly successful in their afternoon's work. Darrin now had a new appreciation for the term 'Brahman', at least when it was applied to a breed of cattle. He replayed the afternoon, the near misses as cows attacked cowboys trying to separate them from their calves, headlong gallops across rough terrain to head off runaways, the seemingly hundreds of near misses. Exhausting, temperamental and dangerous, were now his descriptions of Brahman cattle. At least, he thought, we're finished with them. But there was a bright side to the afternoon, at least in Darrin's opinion. That being an afternoon filled with acres of cowboy flesh, from the teenagers with their whipcord lean bodies to the older men muscular from years of ranch work. All of them packed in tight Wranglers that showed off their assets to an wonderful degree. Definitely a sight with the potential for an embarrassing reaction had Darrin's body not been so exhausted.

Everyone worked together to store equipment and get ready for tomorrow. Once that was finished Darrin walked stiffly to his truck. Almost in tandem Mitch opened the other pickup door, and sat down. Both of them paused for a minute in their exhausted state, feeling like well-chewed rawhide dog toy.

Mitch blew air from his lips, "Fuck. I'm beat."

"Yeah. I agree. Let's get back to the house."

The short drive to the house was in exhausted silence, with both men wrapped in fatigue. As Darrin staggered into the house he paused to let his eyes adjust to the dim interior.

Glancing back he smiled at Mitch. "Home Sweet Home"

Mitch grunted a non-committal answer and emptied his pockets onto the small table that served as the only horizontal surface in sight. He moved the refrigerator and began making himself something to eat while Darrin organized the research paperwork. Glancing to check on Mitch's location, he then fugitively organized everything for Mitch too, hoping he didn't take offense at the help.

"Fuckin' miserable day."

Darrin glanced at the source of the comment, "Yeah, it was miserable."

"Tomorrow will likely be worse . . ." said Mitch.

Darrin stopped and turned, staring at Mitch, "Why? What'd I miss?"

"The bull. We didn't get the Brahman bull out of the timber." Mitch took a bite of his sandwich and turned to look at Darrin. Smiling slightly around his half chewed food Mitch said, "Apparently. . . he's mean."

"WHAT! How the fuck could he be any worse than those cows today!" screeched Darrin.

Mitch swallowed and then let out a low chuckle, "Don't know. But they said he was bad."

"Who? Who said he was?" Darrin asked.

"The other guys, the ones who work here. Said he was a bad motherfucker." Mitch turned back to looking out the window and chuckled again. "Yup, bad motherfucker."

Darrin made his own supper, basically two pieces of bread with anything shoved between them, eating it without tasting anything. Suddenly it occurred to both of them, there was only one bed.

"I've got the couch," Mitch said.

"It's ok. You can have the bed"

Mitch turned to look at Darrin again, his jaw clinching. "I said I have the couch. I'm shorter and god knows I've spent a lifetime sleeping on old couches!"

Darrin stepped back, a little worried at how quick Mitch lost his patience. He just nodded and walked into the bedroom. Realizing he was far too tired to do more than fall into the bed, he began to strip down to his boxers. As the last article of clothing slid off his fatigued legs he realized that Mitch was probably doing the same. Looking into the living room, Darrin watched as the t-shirt cleared his head, exposing his taut, muscular back. Next the distinct sound of a metal zipper drifted through the air as Darrin watched him first slide his jeans down, exposing his white briefs, and then bend over to slide them down his hairy legs. The white of his briefs were a beacon to Darrin for the few seconds his perfect ass was in the air and then Mitch sat down to finish removing his pants. Darrin ran his hand inside his boxers and adjust his now semi-stiff package. Fortunately, his exhaustion eliminated the need for his standard jackoff session before bed. As it was, he was asleep almost before his head hit the pillow. Darrin's dreams that night, while sketchy, revolved around a perfect bubble ass covered in tight white fabric.

<><><><>

"Hey. Hey butthead!"

Darrin bolted upright, wiping his eyes and trying to come to his senses as Mitch stood at the end of his bed looking down at him.

"Get up. We need to get goin'," said Mitch.

"Sure. Yeah. Give me a sec and I'll be ready." Darrin swung his feet out of the bed and grabbed the jeans from yesterday. As he stood to pull on his pants he heard Mitch chuckle. Looking over to see what was so funny, Darrin saw Mitch looking at his crotch. His laughter gained volume as Darrin realized his predicament.

"Good dreams last night?" said Mitch.

Darrin's cock was hard as stone, tenting his boxer out to their limit and were seemingly half soaked with precum. Quickly turning his back to his friend, Darrin tried to deflect the comment.

"Whatever. Morning wood."

But this wasn't the end of it. Mitch loved the embarrassment that Darrin felt and was laughing even harder.

"Yeah big boy! Were you dreaming of me?"

Darrin spun his head to look at Mitch. As their eyes met Mitch batted his eyes and, in his best Marilyn Monroe imitation, blew a kiss at Darrin. If possible Darrin turned even redder, leaving Mitch laughing so hard he gasped for breath. Finally Darrin managed to get dressed, ramming his still hard cock into the jeans as best he could. Stomping into his boots, he followed Mitch out the door to begin the day.

Arriving at the headquarters a few minutes later, Darrin felt the tension in the air. Remembering the discussion of the rogue from last night, he wondered what they were going to do differently today to roundup the unmanageable bull. Almost as soon as the thought formed, he heard what sounded like a huge pack of dogs. Looking closer he saw several hounds swarming around a new arrival. Darrin saw Mitch to one side and walked over.

"What's with the dogs?" asked Darrin.

"Catahoulas."

"What?"

Mitch looked at Darrin, "They're Catahoulas. They brought in a guy who uses them to get the bull out of the brush."

"Oh . . ."

Darrin watched and listened as assignments were given. Getting back on an ATV, he followed as the entire crew moved out to find the bull. The baying of the dogs soon pierced the quiet morning as they sighted the bull. From that point on, events became a blur of horses, men, and machinery as the bull crashed through the timber with the dogs pursuing him into the open. The bull broke from cover, trying to gore any of his small tormentors, but the dogs danced away as he targeted each one. The ton-plus bull's anger was almost palpable. As the dogs teased and harassed him away from the small wooded canyon, the mounted cowboys moved in, trying to herd the rampant animal to the corral. With each swing of his head, the bull strained to remove his tormentors with his thick sickle-shaped horns.

Suddenly the bull stopped, sweeping the area for a new target, which he quickly found. As the bull pawed an arc of dust over his back Darrin realized in horror that he was the new target. As it charged, Darrin's world became a slow motion blur as his mind raced.

Shit, shit, shit, Darrin thought, that fucker is after me. Damnit! What. Shit. Do something before he kills you!

Darrin gunned the ATV, but in the split second it took him to react, the bull had almost reached him. The machine roared into motion as the bull lowered his head and charged. Catching the undercarriage of the ATV on his horns, the bull flexed his massive neck, sending Darrin and machine flying. As both landed, the bull attacked the ATV, sending pieces of metal and plastic flying through the air. Darrin hit the ground hard, rattled he quickly realized he wasn't seriously injured, yet.

As Darrin moved to get away, the bull saw him and charged again. Too close to completely avoid the attack, Darrin threw his body to one side as the bull raked him with its horn. Only a glancing blow, but the bull quickly rounded on him, this time making it clear that he wouldn't miss. As Darrin braced to attempt a second unlikely escape, an impossible tableau unfurled in front of him. A horse and rider, half the bulk of the bull, suddenly rammed into its shoulder, knocking the bull to its knees. Darrin watched in disbelief as the horse pivoted on it hindquarters and then rushed at Darrin. Bracing again for impact, he marveled as the skillfully ridden horse slid to a stop beside him. Darrin looked up to see Mitch's face.

"Give me your goddamn hand!" screamed Mitch.

Darrin, feeling like he was moving through molasses, raised his hand and sensed it become enveloped in a tight grasp. As the horse gathered on its hindquarters and launched away from the bull, Darrin's body was slammed onto its back. Trying to keep his seat, he grabbed Mitch's torso in a death grip as the horse galloped at breakneck speed across the open pasture. Finally reaching a safe distance, Mitch reined in the horse and Darrin released his hold, sliding into a limp pile on the ground. Mitch vaulted from the horse and rushed to Darrin, urgently running his hands over his body to check for injury.

"You ok? You hurt?"

Darrin shook his head to clear it, "No. I think I'm ok. Gim'me a minute."

Mitch stood over Darrin, watching him closely for signs of injury. Finally satisfied that he wasn't seriously hurt, Mitch walked over and got a cup of ice water from one of the coolers.

"Here. Water."

Darrin looked up and smiled faintly, "Thanks."

Sipping the water slowly Darrin calmed himself, his racing heart slowing to something resembling normal. Once his legs felt more stable than wet noodles, he let Mitch help him up. They pause at the gate and watched as the bull finally ran into the corral. Apparently the only casualty, besides Darrin's ATV, was a horse with a long, shallow cut from the bull's final attempt to escape. Both men shook their heads as they watched the bull repeatedly charge the fence. Seeing they were no longer needed, Mitch helped Darrin to the passenger side of the pickup.

Darrin looked at Mitch and smiled a little, "What? You're going to drive the pussy truck."

Mitch returned the smile with a laugh, "Yeah, this once I'll drive your pussy truck."

Mitch helped Darrin in and then climbed into the pickup himself. He carefully navigated the rough road to the house. Parking almost on the porch, Mitch rushed around the truck and tenderly helped Darrin into the house.

"Come on, let's get you into the tub. A nice hot soak will help those bruises."

Darrin nodded agreement, too sore to think about anything else. Grimacing as Mitch helped him undress, he sighed with relief as he eased into the steaming hot tub. As the heat soaked into his muscles, Darrin realized that Mitch had just undressed him and his body had no reaction. He sighed softly, resigning himself to the knowledge that he had missed the only opportunity to enjoy Mitch's touch that he would ever have. Sighing again he laid his head against the cool porcelain surface and relaxed.

<><><><>

"Hey. Prune boy. You ready to get out?"

Darrin opened his eyes and saw Mitch's face hovering a few inches above his. Mitch laughed at his startled expression.

"Come on. I'll help you get out."

Mitch opened a huge bath towel he had found and held it in front of Darrin as he worked to climb out of the tub. Finally getting to his feet, Darrin took the towel and wrapped it around his waist while Mitch gripped his shoulder to steady him. He walked gingerly back to the couch and sat down, enjoying the feel of the cool leather against his sore muscles.

"Thanks Mitch. I mean really thanks, you saved my ass today."

Mitch shrugged and turned to pick up the strewn clothing, leaving Darrin with his thoughts. As he reviewed the day and his close call, he shuddered to think how near the bull had come to ending his life. Not that it would have made some people sad. But still, he owed Mitch a lot. Looking over, he watched Mitch finish picking up the room, as Darrin tried to find a spot on his body that wasn't sore. He finally found a comfortable position as Mitch tossed the last of the clothes in the hamper.

Looking over, Darrin tried again, "Really Mitch. I know you put yourself in a lot of danger. I owe you my ass."

Mitch looked at him with a twinkle of mischief in his eyes, "Really? I can have your ass now?"

"Dickhead! You know what I mean. You saved me today."

"Yeah and right now I'm going to clean two days of stink and dust off me. We'll go get something to eat once I've showered. How's that sound?"

Darrin turned back, looking out the window, "Sounds fine. Maybe I'll be hungry by then."

Darrin heard the sound of movement as Mitch began to strip. Able to catch only glimpses of Mitch's body, he found the whole process frustrating and yet still it managed to make him horny. When Mitch pushed down his underwear, Darrin chanced a look and got the full effect of the thatch of hair covering his ass crack. Quickly turning back to the window, he moaned inwardly at the thought of that wonderful ass smashed against his face.

"Ok, I'll be out in a sec," Mitch turned and walked to the tub, leaving the door ajar, but only enough for Darrin to see slivers of flesh-tone. Disappointed he couldn't see more, the thought of Mitch's ass played over and over in his mind as he began groping himself through the towel. Lost in his self-pleasure he almost failed to register that the water had stopped until Mitch stepped out of the bathroom drying himself.

Darrin turned at the sound and froze. His jaw dropped at the sight of the wet dream standing before him. The face he had marveled at countless times before, but the body was just as perfect. Darrin watched as Mitch ran the towel over himself, admiring the muscular calves with their perfect layer of dark hair, the meaty thighs that rippled as weight shifted from one to the other. His eyes traveled up the powerful thighs to their joining and the perfect nest of dense dark pubic hair where Mitch's dick and balls rested. Watching the low hanging nuts sway with each motion Darrin licked his lips as he drank in his fantasy with his eyes.

Darrin followed the dark, thick treasure trail that traversed the delineation between Mitch's darkly tanned chest and his creamy white crotch. Moving up from his groin, the hair condensed into a dark hard line that filled the muscular crease of his stomach. The perfect configuration of stomach hair, the object of so many jizz filled jerk-off sessions, was over-shadowed by the covering over his taut pectoral muscles. A dense black matrix of short curly hair that still allowed glimpses of his tanned skin to show through, Mitch's chest was . . . yes, perfect. Sighing audibly at the sight of the tight soft brown nipples, Darrin shifted his eyes upward to the heart pounding sight of his scruffy chiseled face. As he met Mitch's gaze he realized that the drying ritual had stopped quite a while before, and Mitch had been watching as Darrin lusted over his body. He looked away, hoping that it wasn't as bad as he thought.

"Darrin."

Darrin shuddered, not sure what to say, how to fix this.

"Darrin! Look at me! You didn't mind looking a second ago."

Darrin looked back. Tears forming in the corner of his eyes as he tried to explain it away.

"Sorry Mitch. I guess I was just zoning," he squeaked out.

Mitch crossed his arms over his bare chest, "You must think I'm really thick."

"No, no, Mitch. It's just, just . . ." Darrin said working hard to keep from breaking down. "I'm so sorry Mitch. I promise it will never happen again. Honest, it won't. I promise. Please Mitch, forgive me."

Mitch lifted one hand, motioning Darrin closer, "Come here."

The fear and doubt of a lifetime descended on Darrin. Every muscle shook as he moved across the room. Knowing what was next, he braced himself for the tirade of what a worthless pervert he was. He'd heard it before but that wouldn't make it easier, especially coming from Mitch. Or worse he was going to get "the lecture" and then the shit beat out of him. Well at least the bruises won't be as noticeable this time, after the number the bull did on him today.

Stopping inside arms reach Darrin paused, his shoulders sagging, "Yeah Mitch, what?" Then Darrin looked up defiantly, "Say whatever you have to say. But you won't say anything I haven't heard before. And those times didn't change me either."

Mitch stepped forward, closing the space between them to fractions of an inch, his hot breath burning Darrin's cheeks. Suddenly he raised both hands and Darrin braced for the blow. But instead of the expected knuckles against his mouth, Darrin felt his face cupped gently and then the press of a hard, passionate kiss. Darrin's eyes flew open as the electric sensation of Mitch's lips pressing against his coursed through his body. After a mind numbing length of time, their faces slowly separated, spit trailing from both sets of lips as each man caught his breath. Darrin looked into the eyes of this new contradiction, seeing the twinkle again.

Gulping Darrin tried to put coherent thought to what just happened, failing.

"What? Why? Fuck!"

"Darrin . . . shut up."

Mitch pulled Darrin to him again and kissed him. His tongue flickered against the full red lips in front of him as they sought entrance. Darrin parted his lips to Mitch's probing tongue, feeling the new invader as it probed each part of his mouth. Darrin released his own tongue, allowing it to slide over the hot intruder and into Mitch's warmth as the two passionately explored each other. Their tongue and lips sliding over each other as desire built. Still holding his face, Mitch ran his lips down Darrin's neck. Nibbling, kissing and tasting each millimeter of skin as he absorbed his lover's scent and tang. Darrin was helpless in his hands as surge after surge of pleasure washed over him. His arms reached forward to caress and touch this before taboo body, loving the texture and heat that he felt emanating from it. Darrin's towel fell to the floor as they embraced. Their bodies rubbed against each other further igniting their passion. Darrin felt himself give way as Mitch maneuvered him slowly backwards while they continue their passionate oral exploration. Finally Darrin sensed a pressure on his calves, glancing back he discovered that they were at the bed.

Darrin opened his mouth to ask what to do. But Mitch put his hand over Darrin's mouth, and said, "Sometimes, you talk too much."

Putting both hands against Darrin's chest Mitch shoved him backwards. Darrin bounced as he hit the mattress, his exposed and steel-hard cock hitting his stomach with a wet slap. Mitch crawled up the bed, running his hands over Darrin's exposed legs as he crawled between them. Reaching Darrin's crotch, Mitch rubbed the tips of his fingers over the engorged cum tube at the base of Darrin's cock.

"Oh god," sighed Darrin.

Mitch smiled with an evil glint and ran the flat of his hand over the underside of Darrin's throbbing dick. Sliding to the head, Mitch coated his palm with Darrin's juice and then smeared it as he rubbed up and down, spreading more clear ball juice with each pass.

"How does that feel stud? You like that huh?"

Darrin gasped and nodded, already past the ability to articulate his feelings. His body thrashed under Mitch's careful handling.

Finally finding his voice he gasped out, "Oh fuck yes."

Mitch gripped his hand around Darrin's hard pole, teasing it as his hand moved slowly up and down its length. Watching Darrin tense and relax with each new sensation, he slowly moved higher, running his hands over the hot body under him and delighting in the feel of coarse hair sliding under his palms. Pressing his chest against Darrin's groin, he felt the steel cobra of Darrin's cock sliding between them. Relaxing onto Darrin, he began nursing each of the half-dollar sized nipples until they were rigid and glistening, Darrin having entered a state of incoherent delirium. With a final lick to each nipple, Mitch slid higher so their bodies were in full contact and their two slime covered cocks moved over each other as both men respond to the building hunger. Pinning Darrin's face in his hands, Mitch began flicking his tongue over Darrin's face and neck while their lower bodies continued to grind against each other. Raising his face from Darrin's neck, Mitch looked down at the masculine face in his hands and moved in, pressing their lips hard together and slipping his tongue again into Darrin's steamy mouth. The sensations of touch and passion build as their cocks pump out natural lube, matting the hair on their stomachs and crotches, the sensations unbelievably delicious.

As their bodies ground against each other, the room filled with the smell of hot sexy man. Knowing it was Mitch's thick belly fur causing the delicious friction served to drive Darrin closer to the edge as the cum in his balls churned. Feeling his body tense with a massive orgasm, he grabbed Mitch's face and pressed their lips together hard. The touch of hot lips drove him over the edge as he gasped, his cock coating both their torso's as he emptied the passion of a year onto their already slick skin.

"Fuck. Holy fuck. Ahhh," sighed Darrin.

Mitch continued to grind into Darrin's now glass slick body as the final spasms flowed through Darrin's cock. Mitch luxuriated in the feeling of hot man sex coating him. Leaning down he kissed Darrin again, slipping in his tongue and then gently chewed on his full lower lip. Listening to Darrin's incomprehensible mutterings Mitch slowed, enjoying the slow build of pressure in his own bull nuts.

Kissing Darrin again he said, "What's wrong, college? No big talk?"

Darrin smiled up at Mitch, "Whatever asshole."

"Oh my," said Mitch before one last kiss. Climbing higher on his lover's body, he wedged his dripping cock into the hairy trough between Darrin's pecs. Sliding faster and faster, Mitch reveled in the feel of his leaking cock soaking the chest under him. Darrin reached up and ran his fingers over Mitch's torso and moving to his nipples as Mitch humped his chest with increasing speed.

"Oh shit yeah. That's fuckin' it. Grab my tits, stud," shouted out Mitch. Darrin tightened his grip on the two nubs and began working them harder as Mitch's sweat dripped onto him.

"Fuck yes! Fuck!"

Mitch's body locked, his upper body arching back, raking his balls and cock against Darrin's hairy chest, letting out a final guttural sound as his cock began unloading.

Darrin watched hungrily as Mitch exploded, smiling as the first white jet emerged like a rifle shot from the hard dick again his chest. His mouth dropped open in shock as he realized Mitch's cock isn't shooting, it was coming like a fire-hose, doing its best imitation of a facet for white-hot man juice with each spasm of Mitch's body. His final orgasmic convulsion twisted Mitch's body further, causing cum to spray over Darrin's lips and face. As his body calmed, Mitch lay down on Darrin's flooded body and ran his tongue over his face, tasting his own cum as it dripped through Darrin's cute brown goatee.

"Fuck man, I've never seen so much cum!"

Mitch chuckled and kissed Darrin again, "Oh yeah, I guess I should have mentioned. I'm a cummer."

"No shit! You think!" said Darrin as he began to laugh.

Both men enjoyed the feeling of cum and cock between them as the aftermath of their session began to drip off Darrin and onto the bed. But Darrin held Mitch tight against him, having no intention of letting go of this man, ever.

As the sexually induced euphoria subsided the two men relaxed at a level neither had felt before. Soon sleep takes both of them as they remained locked in each other's arms.

Copyright © 2012 reddirtwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 31
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Talk about maintaining sexual tension! thumbsup.gif Thank gawd the chapter ended the way it did; there would have been a posse at your door. tongue.png

Extremely well written to boot! The scene with the bull had my heart in my throat.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Thank you so much for coming to GA and posting this. Other than a couple minor things, I alsolutely loved this story. I still do!

When I first read it, I admit to being thrown off by a couple story elements, such as Mitch blowing up and walking out on Darren before the exams. I was still surprised the second time I read it. (P.S. I think you called him Matt on accident.) Maybe I just didn't catch the school stress buildup before that. And Mitch's use of the nickname "college" was unexpected, as it hadn't been introduced before they got physical. That's all I got for a critique, because this remains one of my favorite stories here.

  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
Link to comment

Been looking for something meaty and masculine and hot and this did it so well, plus a great build up. Wow! If the following chapters match this its going to be one helluva hairy ride. Looking forward to every moment of it!

  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Started to read from the beginning for the third time :read: I love Mitch and Darrin. Love reading how their love keeps getting stronger and how their characters keep developing and how especially Darrin gets more confident with Mitch´s help. :*)

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I think I can see why Mitch threw a tantrum at exam time.  He is one of those individuals who panic whenever there is a test to take.  Getting away from the university, living as a cowboy loving what he is doing, has helped him regain his normal temperament.  He seems to have gained some self-confidence also.  His heroics in saving Darrin probably added enough to that to call out Darrin's excuses for all the surreptitious glances (not).  Sweet and spicy end of a wild ride in this chapter.  Thanks!

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..