Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wrangler Butts - 4. Chapter 4

The next day found both guys wrapping up their data collection on the station. As they packed everything and stowed it away for the trip back to the university, the realization that their relationship was going to change once they got back was weighing on Darrin. They wouldn't be living together; it wouldn't be the same as it had been for the last couple of weeks. The more Darrin thought about it, the more obstacles he created. He decided that he was just being foolish and after yesterday's disastrous melt down he didn't want to talk to Mitch about his fears and have him think Darrin he was some mushy flake that couldn't be depended on. As he put the last of the luggage and equipment in the pickup, he had decided that it would be best to keep these thoughts to himself. He would just swallow them like he had so many times before.

Mitch walked up, took Darrin's shoulders in his hands and started rubbing them. He moved closer and inhaled.

"College, you smell damn good. I love your smell."

Darrin smiled and leaned his head over as Mitch started kissing the side of his neck. "You're going to start something if you keep that up," said Darrin.

Mitch bit down on Darrin's neck and sucked hard, knowing it would leave a mark. After a few seconds he released his hold and chuckled at the darkening that was already forming. He stroked his finger down Darrin's neck,

"What if I don't care if I start something," asked Mitch.

Darrin pointed to the gathering cloud of road dust that indicated someone coming. "I think you would have to explain to them why my dick is in your mouth," said Darrin with a smirk.

Mitch reached over and grabbed Darrin's package and squeezed. He loved the little mewing sounds that came from Darrin's mouth. Releasing him, Mitch moved so his mouth was fractions of an inch from Darrin's ear and whispered. "At least I'm not going to have to explain how I got a huge ass hickey when it's just you and me here."

Darrin gasped and grabbed his neck where Mitch had worked him over. "You asshole! Did you really give me a hickey?" Darrin turned and ran back into the house so he could see the damage in the mirror. Looking at it, Darrin's mouth dropped open as he saw the silver dollar sized purple bruise on his neck. Desperate to cover it up, he pulled on a shirt and buttoned it all the way to the top. Walking back out, Darrin glared at Mitch as he started to snort.

"You jackass! What am I gonna tell them if they ask?" said Darrin.

"They won't ask. You just need to relax," said Mitch with a smile, as the pickup rolled to a stop in front of them. Wade stepped out with one of the hired hands and the two walked over.

"Hey. Ya'll about ready to head out? Anything we need to help you wrap up?" asked Wade.

"Naw, We've pretty much got things packed up. A few more minutes and we'll head out," said Mitch.

Darrin stayed in the periphery of the conversation as Mitch and Wade did the obligatory 15 minutes of small talk. Darrin had started to relax when he happened to glance over at the other guy and saw that he was staring at Darrin and had a huge smile plastered over his face. Darrin's face glowed a cherry red and he tried to pull the shirt collar over the hickey, which only made the guy grin more. Mitch and Wade finally wrapped up the conversation and Wade turned to Darrin,

"Well drive careful Darrin. I guess we won't see you again until the fall."

"Nope, I probably won't be back until then. I've got my orals next month so I've got to get ready for those," said Darrin.

Wade reached up and squeezed his shoulder. "Well take care of yourself. And this guy too," he said with a backward motion of his head toward Mitch.

"Ah, yeah, sure. I'll do what I can," stammered Darrin.

With that the two of them walked back to their pickup. The hand turned his head to smile at Darrin again, but to Darrin's surprise Wade reached over and smacked the back of his head. He was still rubbing the spot as he climbed in and they drove down the road.

Darrin turned to Mitch with his arms crossed over his chest. "You happy? They did notice. Did you see the smirk on that kids face?"

"Whatever. He just has the hots for you," said Mitch.

Darrin's mouth opened and closed a few times, at a complete loss for words. Finally with an inarticulate grunt he stomped in the house to finish packing. Mitch chuckled and followed after him. Mitch was glad Wade straightened out that kid or he would have talked to him about flirting with Darrin.

The rest of the packing was uneventful and the two were soon on their way back to the university. Driving through the empty rural highway, Darrin was lost in thought as he deliberated on how things were going to work once they were back at school. He finally decided that they would probably just go back to the way things were, and get together whenever they could. Definitely the most practical way to deal with it, Darrin decided, that way it wouldn't impact either of their lives. Yes, they had told each other that they were in love, but in Darrin's experience that wasn't really a long-term thing, so practical and logical was certainly the best solution. Just look how long it took them to get together. If they were soul mates or some such crap it would have happened in a few days instead of the months that it did take. Yes, he knew that fear, bad past experience and a host of other issues had kept him from pushing their relationship sooner, but Mitch could have initiated it. Damn it, it wasn't his fault. The other crap just should not have affected anything if it was a for-real-long-term relationship. Settling it in his mind, he mentally adjusted to the fact that they would just keep things the way they had been and maybe they would still have a few intimate moments when it could fit into their schedules.

"You're thinkin' too much. Nothing good comes when you are this quiet for this long," said Mitch, "Tell me what you're thinkin'."

Darrin glanced over at his traveling companion and nodded. "No, nothing big. Just thinking about needing to renew my lease on the apartment once we're back. I'll only need it for another year and I'll finish."

Mitch gave him a confused look. "Why would you do that? I figured you'd just move in with me."

Darrin gave Mitch a dumbstruck look and then yanked the pickup back onto the road as it drifted toward the ditch.

"Pull over Darrin, before you wreck this little thing and kill us . . ."

Darrin slowed and carefully pulled to the side of the road. His knuckles were leached white from his grip as he stared straight ahead.

"So, why are you going to renew your lease?" asked Mitch.

"Well, it just made sense. I assumed that we'd both keep our own places, cause, you know . . ."

"No, I don't know. Why don't you explain this to me," said Mitch as he raised his eyebrows to look at Darrin. "And look at me. Don't go fuckin' staring into space."

Darrin turned to look at Mitch, his hands still locked on the steering wheel.

"Well, I thought. I assumed. It was just logical . . ." stammered Darrin.

"What was logical? And you know what they say about 'assuming'."

Darrin breathed out a shuddering sigh. "I guess I didn't think you'd want to live together. Now that we are back at school."

"Where in the hell did you get that wild ass idea? I'd prefer to live with the man I love."

Darrin felt a tear roll down his face and clenched his fists and screamed, "DAMNIT!"

Mitch jumped at his outburst, "What the fuck! Did I say something wrong?"

Darrin finally released his grip and wiped the moisture from his eyes and let out a weak laugh. "No, but I swore I wasn't going to bawl in front of you again. I didn't want you to feel like I was some helpless baby."

Mitch reached over, gripped the back of Darrin's neck and started rubbing it. "You are so fuckin' weird sometimes College. Did it ever occur to you that I like that you are a little sensitive and emotional?"

Darrin laughed, "No, it didn't. And I'm not sure I believe you. But thanks anyway." He drew in another breath, "So. . .we're going to live together? At your house?"

"Yup, that was the plan big boy! I don't think Storm and Lady would be welcome at your apartment."

"No, I guess not," Darrin replied with a chuckle.

"So it's settled? And you're finished worrying it to death?"

"Yes . . . It's settled and I'm finished with my worrying."

"Good! Cause I gotta pee." Mitch grinned at Darrin as he opened the pickup door.

Darrin laughed and then climbed out too. Moving around the pickup he had a moment of déjà vu. As he fished his cock out of his jeans, Darrin recalled his furtive glances at Mitch's equipment on their way to the station, and how much things had changed in the few weeks since.

As he heard Mitch's strong stream hitting the ground, Darrin turned to watch. He was aroused again at the sight of Mitch urinating beside the pickup, but this time when Mitch smiled at him, Darrin returned it and continued admiring the view. As Mitch shook off the last drops he asked, "Did you enjoy the scenery?"

"Damn right I did! You are so incredibly sexy," said Darrin.

Mitch smiled and walked over; taking Darrin's cock in his hand he held it while Darrin finished urinating. After shaking it dry he slowly started stroking Darrin's dick.

"Oh fuck Mitch, that's not fair! I have to drive the rest of the way with a boner now."

Mitch chuckled and then stuffed Darrin's hardening cock back inside his pants.

"Maybe not, get in the truck." said Mitch.

Darrin moved awkwardly back into the driver's side and watched as Mitch moved back into his seat. Cautiously moving back onto the highway, Darrin felt Mitch's hand moving along his thigh.

"What are you doing?" said Darrin.

"What does it feel like I'm doin'?" said Mitch with a grin.

"You know what I mean. And what happened to your concerns about safe driving?"

"Don't wreck and it will all be good."

Darrin let out a gust of air as Mitch's fingers opened his fly and then moved inside. Darrin gasped slightly as Mitch fished out his hard dick. Glancing down he saw Mitch moving closer and his body convulsed as Mitch blew across the tip.

"Oh god Mitch, that's not fair!"

"Life ain't fair babe. Just enjoy the ride."

Mitch moved closer and touched Darrin's cock with his hot tongue. Sliding his hand up and down the stiff shaft, he added to the massive quantities of precum that were flowing down the side of Darrin's dick. He leaned in and sucked the tip, draining it like a straw. Then he moved down and started circling his tongue around the sensitive ridge. Varying its speed, his fist continued to slide up and down the wet surface of Darrin's now throbbing dick.

"Shit Mitch! You're going to make me cum if you don't stop."

Mitch pulled off Darrin's cock, licked his lips and smiled, "That was the general idea."

Mitch dove back down, licking and jerking Darrin's cock with gusto. Darrin felt his body respond and he knew he wouldn't last long as Mitch's head pistoned in his lap. Just then they were passed by an 18-wheeler who honked and gave Darrin a two-thumbs up as he drove past. Darrin turned crimson with embarrassment, but was too close to even consider stopping Mitch. Darrin felt Mitch's hand slide under his ass, causing him to struggle to focus as he anticipated what he knew was coming. Just as he expected a finger began to slide into his butt, finding his prostate with the accuracy of a guided missile. Darrin moaned louder at the intrusion and his legs locked.

"Damnit! I'm coming!"

Mitch drove his finger in as far as he could and swallowed Darrin's dick. Darrin thrust his hips forward and emptied his balls into Mitch's mouth. His body trembled as the last of his semen flowed into the hot mouth surrounding his cock. He shook a final time and then collapsed back into the seat.

"Oh holy shit! That was amazing."

Mitch rose up, licking the remnants from his lips and smiled. "It was damn good, wasn't it?" He glanced at the speedometer and chuckled,

"Babe, you might want to slow down. You might have trouble explaining to a cop why we're going over 110."

Darrin gasped and removed his foot from the gas, letting the pickup slow back to the speed limit. He then recalled the truck driver and started laughing. Mitch turned to him with an inquisitive look.

"Did you hear the truck go around us?"

Mitch nodded.

"Well he got a free shot and was cheering me on!"

Mitch collapsed on the seat in laughter as Darrin blushed again.

The rest of the trip was uneventful. They discussed the upcoming semester and Darrin's orals at the end of the summer. But mostly they planned how to move Darrin into Mitch's house. Normally they would invite all the other grad students over, provide food and beer, and it would be done in no time. But neither of them was certain how the other grad students were going to react. They mutually agreed to work out the details later, but in the mean time Darrin would live at Mitch's house. The last of the immediate details were decided just as they pulled into the departmental parking lot.

Mitch opened his door and turned to look at Darrin. "So you'll be over in a few minutes?"

"Yeah, I'll drop off my dirty crap and grab some clean clothes and be over shortly."

"Might as well bring the dirty stuff too. You can use my washer."

"Yeah, I guess that's true," said Darrin. "I think it's going to take a little getting used to huh."

Mitch flashed his million-dollar smile at Darrin. "Yup, it will. But it will be worth it."

Darrin glanced around and then landed a quick kiss on Mitch's cheek. "Yes, it will be worth it."

Darrin arrived at Mitch's house about an hour later. He grabbed the dirty clothes, his clean clothes, and a few groceries he had picked up, and walked into the house.

"Mitch? Hey Mitch!"

"I'm right here babe. Come on and I'll show you where you can put your stuff."

Darrin followed him into the bedroom and was surprised that Mitch had moved his clothes around so that Darrin had half the closet and a couple of drawers in the dresser. He leaned over and kissed Mitch and then quickly put his clothes away. He picked up his bag of dirty clothes and looked at Mitch.

"Beside the kitchen. It's one of those little apartment sized washers."

Darrin nodded and moved to find the washer. Slowly they both worked back into the rhythm they had established at the ranch. Mitch fed the horses while Darrin fixed supper. They enjoyed a shower together; washing and touching each other so that both were chubbed by the time they dried each other.

Eventually both guys put on shorts, in case someone dropped by, and settled in to a night of mindless television. After some good nature teasing about the whether to watch the Food Network or ESPN, they turned off the set and moved to the bedroom. Both of them were tired and neither minded when they silently agreed that some kissing and cuddling was enough for tonight. Darrin fell asleep very content with Mitch spooned up behind him.

<><><><><>

Darrin woke at his typical early hour and quietly got out of bed. After draining his bladder, he went into the kitchen and made coffee. As it was brewing, he quietly pulled out the pans to cook breakfast. Soon the sizzle of eggs and sausage filled the little kitchen. Darrin jumped when he heard Mitch clear his throat from the doorway.

"Shit! You scared the crap outta me!"

Mitch smiled and walked over behind Darrin and hugged him from behind. Soon he was grinding his cloth-covered erection against Darrin's butt. Leaning in Mitch whispered into Darrin's ear in a gravelly voice,

"Mornin' sexy. How did you sleep last night?"

"Good, I dreamed that I was in bed with this incredibly sexy man, and I woke up and you were still there," said Darrin with a smile.

"Hmm, right now your incredibly sexy man's mouth tastes like shit, needs to piss really bad and thinks those eggs smell incredibly good." He kissed Darrin on the side of the neck, "Be back in a sec."

Darrin watched as Mitch walked out of the room, enjoying the sight of his tight bubble butt as he moved to the bathroom. Soon he heard the sound of Mitch's morning piss hitting the toilet and then the faucet streaming out water as he cleaned up. Mitch walked back into the room with his erection only slightly diminished and sat down at the table.

"That smells so good babe. Is it about ready? I like my eggs runny so I can run the toast through 'em."

Darrin glanced over his shoulder and scowled, "Don't think I'm going to fix breakfast for you every morning. You need to do your share of the cookin' too!"

Mitch leaned over, pulled down the back of his shorts and kissed Darrin on the ass cheek. "Yes dear, whatever you say dear."

Darrin grabbed his shorts and pulled them back up. Flustered at Mitch's antics he tried to think of a retort. Finally he gave up, and realized that this was one of the things he loved about Mitch, his irrepressible sense of humor.

"Asshole." said Darrin.

"I'd be happy to kiss that too if it'd make you happy babe!" said Mitch with a chuckle.

Darrin sat the plates on the table and then smacked Mitch in the back of the head. "Just eat you smartass."

Mitch chuckled again and then dug into his meal. They both ate quickly, realizing they needed to be at work shortly. They did manage to shower again, but time was too short for anything more than a few stolen caresses. As he pulled on his jeans and boots, Darrin briefly wondered if things around the department would change. Realizing that for now their relationship was just between them, he was certain that everything would stay just as it was.

As they walked out the door, Mitch handed Darrin a key. "It's to the house. That's the spare so we'll need to make another one soon. But I thought you'd like to have your own key."

Darrin smiled and kissed Mitch gently. "Thank you, it does make me feel better."

"I thought it might," said Mitch with a smile. "Hey do you need your pickup today? Cause we could both just take mine if you'd like."

"Nah, I'd be fine riding with you. I shouldn't need a pickup today."

Both of them climbed into Mitch's monstrosity and chatted as they made the short drive to the office. Both were just settling into their desks when Dr. Koch's secretary stuck her head in their door.

"Guys, Dr. Koch wants to meet with you, both of you, right after lunch."

Darrin tensed and then asked, "Why? I'm not even his grad student."

She shrugged, "I dunno. But he was very clear that he wanted to talk to you both, in his office, at 1:00." And with that she turned and walked off.

"Damnit! What do you think that's about? And why the fuck would he want to talk to us both." Darrin leaned in to whisper, "Do you think he knows, about us?"

Mitch turned to look at him with an unreadable look on his face. "And what if he does?"

Suddenly Darrin knew he had stepped in it, and Mitch was not happy. "Wait, it's not like that. But we both need to graduate, and Koch could destroy both our careers if he wanted."

"I guess we'll find out at 1:00," said Mitch. He then turned and began working without another comment.

Time crawled for Darrin. He knew he had upset Mitch but he couldn't focus enough to think how to fix it. With each passing minute the scenarios running through his head became more and more ridiculous, and more plausible to Darrin. He worked through lunch, without realizing that Mitch had done the same. The final minutes had Darrin literally soaking his shirt with sweat. Mitch finally turned to him and sighed. He stood and closed the door. Turning to rifle through his filing cabinet, he barked at Darrin,

"Strip!"

"Are you fucking kidding me! We can't have sex now! God damnit he's going to throw us out of the department and blackball us so we can't get into another school in the country!"

"Oh my god," said Mitch. "How am I going to get you to calm down? No, I am not propositioning you. You've literally worked yourself into a lather and your shirt is drenched, and while I find that sexy, Koch probably won't appreciate the scent of my man."

Mitch gave a lopsided smile and then held out the t-shirt. "It's loose on me, so it will probably fit you. Change already. The meeting is in a few minutes."

Darrin looked at Mitch with his mouth agape for several seconds and then started peeling off his shirt. As he slid on the dark shirt he realized it smelled faintly of Mitch. He pulled the shirt to his nose and sniffed, smiling as the scent tantalized him.

"Yeah I know. I wore it before. But it's better than yours that's soaked with sweat."

"It's perfect. Let's go."

A few seconds later they were walking into Dr. Koch's office, the secretary looked up and motioned them to the chairs to wait. She phoned Dr. Koch,

"Mitch and Darrin are here to see you." She paused to listen, "Alright."

"Go on back guys. He's expecting you."

The next few yards felt like a trip to the gallows for Darrin. He was glad for the dry shirt, because the new one was starting to feel damp as they knocked. Dr. Koch looked up from his desk and motioned them in as he finished something on his computer screen. Turning to them he frowned slightly and motioned to Mitch,

"McRichards, close the door."

Those words almost stopped Darrin's heart. He'd been told two things when he arrived for grad school here; first, don't piss off Koch; second, you don't ever want to talk to him with his door shut. Grown men had left those talks in tears.

Koch looked up at them, drilling them both with his stare. They were locked in place as he began to speak,

"Do you know what I hate? Surprises. I fucking hate surprises. Do you know what I got this morning, yes a fucking turd of a surprise. Right in the middle of my floor; on a Monday morning. Gentlemen, what do you think about that?"

Both of them froze, not knowing how to answer, even if they could have responded.

"Great. I also love articulate fucking graduate students. Do you know my reputation gentlemen? Do you understand that I could fucking rip you a new asshole and get you kicked out of this department just on force of my will and the fact that I drag in millions in grant money for this university. Are you aware of that?"

They nodded; fear gripped Darrin's stomach until he thought he would throw up. Koch stood and looked out his window. The silence stretched out for an interminable length of time. Finally he began to speak again,

"You know, the one thing I hate more than surprises is busy bodies. I don't like to get involved with my students personal lives. Hell, I don't want to know that my students have personal lives. I just want them to work their ass off and do the research."

He turned and gave them an undecipherable look. "So, you've managed to hit two of the things I hate gentlemen. Most students don't survive just slightly pissing me off. So apparently you're having a good day."

He turned to stare out the window again, obviously at a point where he didn't want to be. When he started talking again his tone was somehow different. Without turning he asked,

"Are you two a couple?"

For a moment both men paused, and then came the simultaneous reply, "Yes."

Koch turned and almost smiled and then sat down. "Honesty, from both of you. How refreshing. You might just survive this if you keep that up. Just to let you know, I talked to Wade this morning." He paused and motioned with his hands, "And no, he didn't out you. But Wade did refer to you as a couple. It wasn't intentional I assure you."

He turned to Mitch, "McRichards, this better not affect your work. I know you don't love academia, but you do need to finish this and I swear to God I'll kick your ass back to east Texas if you screw up."

Turning to Darrin, "Same goes for you Anderson. Don't fuck up your research and you damn well better be ready for your orals. I am on your committee and you damn well better be ready.

And no, we aren't having this little chat because you are a gay couple. I couldn't fucking care less. It would be pretty much the same talk for any couple. At least you aren't going to be back in here in a month or two to tell me there's a baby on the way. But students fuck up when they are in . . . rut, and fucking up will get you thrown out on your ear. That's not a threat gentlemen, that's a promise!"

He paused and glared at them both, reaching in he pulled a cigar from inside his desk and lit it. Puffing out he blew a cloud of smoke toward the window.

"Yes, I know smoking is banned in the campus buildings. What are they going to do? I was tenured before either of you were born so fuck 'em." He paused and took another puff on his cigar and then glared at them both.

"Now since my day is royally fucked, I'm going to ignore my own rule and give you personal advise." He took another puff, "Whether you want it or not."

Gripping the cigar in his teeth, he turned to the window again. "When you get older you will realize that you have a choice in life. You can live your life, or you can lead the life that someone else thinks you should live. It's your choice. The people who count will stick with you, fuck the rest of them."

He ground out the cigar and stared out the window, the thick silence filling the room. Finally he started talking again, "Don't screw this up if it's real. You may not get another chance."

Then he turned, obviously the personal talk was over and hard-ass Dr. Koch was back. "Get out, I have work to do and you've already fucked up most of my day. You damn well better not screw up any of the research!"

Motioning us out, we got up to leave and then he laughed slightly. "By the way, there is a bluff on the station that's popular with couples. Just so you know, there is a great view to it from all directions."

He looked up to see that Darrin's face was scarlet with embarrassment.

"Oh fuck. Get out!" he roared.

Mitch grabbed Darrin and dragged him out. They almost ran back to their office and then closed the door. Sitting down they stared at each other, giddy with relief. Mitch leaned over and kissed Darrin on the cheek.

"We survived. Hot damn, we survived." said Darrin.

"Yes, we did. And everything is fine."

Darrin turned to Mitch and got down on his knees in front of him. "Oh god Mitch. I'm so sorry if I acted like I was embarrassed about us. I was just scared, and, well I haven't exactly had a great track record in the romance area. But you are more important than this place. I'd leave and go with you anywhere if that's what you wanted. You are the most important thing to me."

Mitch pulled him up and kissed his lips. "I know babe, but it’s good to hear you say it. I get frustrated too and sometimes I need to be reminded that I'm not always right. Usually I am, but not 'always'." Both men chuckled. "But we both have to remember to talk and let the other person know what's going on. And we will hit bumps in the road but it'll be ok."

"Ok, we need to get busy or Koch will kick our asses. We can't slack off just because it's summer," said Darrin.

That statement was a precursor to a whirlwind of activity over the next few days. Both Darrin and Mitch were buried in working with the data they had collected while at the station. They were at the house only long enough to change clothes and catch a little sleep. They took comfort from the others presence in bed, but were too exhausted for more than cuddling. Finally Friday rolled around and they realized that they needed to move Darrin but were not sure how to handle it. In passing Darrin mentioned needing to move to one of the other graduate students, and before he knew it word had been passed that there was a moving party at his house. After the third person had stopped by their office to ask directions Darrin looked at Mitch with a look of disbelief and shrugged his shoulders.

"Well, I guess we'll see how this goes."

"It'll go fine babe. Just relax," said Mitch. "But I would pack your toys and porn before they show up in the morning."

Mitch collapsed in laughter as Darrin turned red and threw a book at him.

<><><><><>

Early the next morning they were boxing up Darrin's things to get them ready to move. Mitch looked up in time to see Darrin walk by with a small box and he snickered when Darrin didn't look at him. As Darrin walked through the door he said, "Not a word or I will punch you right in your handsome face."

"Yes dear. Not a word from me," said Mitch with a chuckle.

By mid-day the other grad students started showing up. Most of the people came ready to help and everything was moved in short order. In a few hours they had moved everything to Mitch's house and cleaned the apartment. Darrin walked through a last time and then climbed in his pickup to drive to Mitch's, no their, house. When he pulled up, he saw that the drinking and eating part of the moving party was well underway. Darrin carried the last of the boxes to their bedroom and then went out and got a beer.

He checked on the small groups of people as he walked around the yard. Satisfied that everyone was having a good time; he headed to where Mitch was visiting with a few of the newer grad students. He grabbed an extra beer and walked over. Mitch reached up and gripped his neck and squeezed it a few times as he listened to the conversation. At a break in the conversation, Darrin handed him the beer.

"Thanks babe," said Mitch, followed by a quick kiss on the cheek.

Darrin turned bright red at the unconscious display of affection from Mitch. His ears were practically on fire as he heard a few giggles and a soft "awe" sound from the immediate crowd. But he also thought he heard a snort of derision. He realized after a few minutes that he was holding his breath in anticipation. About the time he started to relax, he heard a pickup revved and then tires peeling out of the gravel driveway. Darrin let out an internal sigh, hoping he was reading far too much into it. But for the most part the world hadn't ended, the burning torches and pitchforks were nowhere to be seen. He was certain this wasn't the end of it, but it didn't seem to be that much of a deal right now.

Just as he was relaxing again, he spotted a huge hulk of a man swiftly moving through the crowd, directly toward him. As he got closer Darrin recognized him as one of the newer PhD students who he didn't really know well. He had been a football linebacker at some university before coming here, and he still had the massive body to show for it. He always looked like a redneck though in his perennial attire of overall's, boots and three-day beard. The closer he got, the larger Darrin realized he was, at least 6' 6" he realized, since he was looking up to him. Finally he stopped right in front of Darrin, who braced for the confrontation.

"So. Mitch's your boyfriend?"

Darrin gulped and shrank back a little. Then steeling himself, he stood ramrod straight and looked him straight in the eye.

"Yes. He is."

At that a huge smile broke across the giant's face and he reached down and grabbed Darrin's hand and pumped it.

"That's fantastic! Congratulations! If you guys are interested in catching a movie sometime just let us know. Sam and I would love to go out with another couple."

Darrin's mind reeled as he tried to absorb the information. His mouth flashed through a multitude of shapes before he managed to squeak out, "Sam?"

The big guy turned and motioned to a nearby crowd and a slender redhead separated himself from a small group and walked over. Once he had joined them, he held out his hand to Darrin,

"Hi, I'm Sam, Samuel, but Gordy calls me Sam."

"Hi Sam, I'm Darrin."

"So my partner here is playing welcome wagon, again. He tends to be a little enthusiastic some times," said Sam with a significant look at Gordy.

"Oh no, He was great. He just mentioned that we should grab a movie sometime. Mitch and I and you and Gordy."

Sam elbowed Gordy in the side and scowled at him, but it was obvious even to Darrin that it was good-natured. Sam turned back to Darrin and smiled again.

"That would be great. Actually I'd love to grab a movie with ya'll sometime. I'm working at the university IT while Gordy finishes his degree but I'm sure we can find some time."

"That sounds great Sam."

"Well we better go. I have crap to deal with from work."

"Yeah, no problem. It was great to meet you both."

"Same here Darrin." said Gordy.

Darrin watched as they walked away, thinking he would have never put those two men together. But obviously it worked for them.

The rest of the evening went by without a hitch. He and Mitch moved through the crowd, talking with people they knew and meeting ones they didn't. After the last straggler left, they collapsed together on the couch.

"I'm not sure it wouldn't have been easier to move me ourselves," said Darrin.

"It might've been less drama, but it would have taken us a few days and we'd of been exhausted."

"You do realize you so out'd us tonight too?"

"I did? When?" said Mitch.

"Oh, about the time you kissed me," said Darrin with a slight blush as he recalled the incident.

Mitch laughed, "Well, that would explain a few comments I got tonight."

Darrin nodded and chuckled, "Yeah, I bet. Oh, and we also have new couple friends, Gordy and Samuel."

"Gordy Hager? He's fucking brilliant! Didn't know he was gay though."

"Gordy? Overalls, redneck Gordy? Tall, huge guy? He's brilliant?"

"Oh hell yes. I've been in a few classes with him. The dude is amazingly smart."

"Well, that's what I get . . ." Darrin shook his head, "Anyway, yeah. Met his partner, nice guy."

"Well I'll be damned. Gordy's got a man. Who'd a thought," mused Mitch. He then turned and smiled at Darrin. "And speaking of getting a man. I'm horny as a three-spotted goat tonight!"

"A what? Where the hell do you come up with these things?" said Darrin.

Mitch grabbed his hand as he rose from the couch. Pulling at him, he said, "You wanna talk, or do you wanna . . ."

Darrin quickly uncoiled and followed Mitch to the bedroom. Stopping at the bed, they wrapped their arms around each other and Darrin stared into Mitch's eyes. A shiver went through his body as he recognized the lust in Mitch's eyes. More than willing to accommodate his need, he kissed Mitch's neck softly and began unbuttoning his shirt. Once the last button was released, Mitch shrugged his shoulders and the shirt fell ignored to the floor as the pair passionately kissed and caressed. Darrin heard a quiet growl come from Mitch as Darrin's nails slid over his taut nipples. Kissing down his torso, Darrin soon found himself kneeling, exactly where he wanted to be. He slowly unbuckled the belt and then jeans in front of him, allowing them to slip down to Mitch's ankles. Darrin raked his fingers slowly up and down Mitch's thighs. He enjoyed the coarse hair gliding under his finger tips, but even more he hungered over the rapidly enlarging wet spot in Mitch's underwear and the shape of the thick, hard cock trapped in them.

Gripping Mitch's hips, Darrin plunged forward and started chewing his cock through the wet cloth. As he bit and sucked his way up and down Mitch's dick he heard the moans and grunts that were a clear indication of his boyfriend’s mounting desire. Suddenly Darrin felt himself being pulled up and shoved across the bed. Darrin was practically panting in anticipation as he watched Mitch crawl onto the bed and strip Darrin of his pants. Quickly Mitch progressed until the last of Darrin's clothing lay strewn around the room. Darrin lifted his legs and opened himself to Mitch. Mitch moved off the bed and hungrily stared at Darrin as he pushed off his underwear. Rummaging in the drawer for a few seconds he retrieved a large bottle of lube. He crawled across the bed again and slapped Darrin on the hip.

"Roll over," he said with a growl.

Darrin obeyed and rolled to his stomach, his legs spread wide as he watched Mitch coat his hand with lube. Sighing as the cool liquid slid over his butt, he felt only pleasure as first one and then two fingers wormed their way into him. Rising up slightly, Darrin slid a pillow under his pelvis and then completely relaxed against the bed. As Mitch added a third finger, Darrin felt them bump against his prostate. He moaned and pushed back, wanting whatever Mitch was giving. When he felt the addition of soft kisses that trailed down his back to his butt cheek, he was ready.

"Mitch, do it. I need you in me!"

Mitch gave him a lust-filled leer and let his fingers pop out. Ripping open the condom package, he unrolled it on his cock, lubing the outside of the latex. With that Mitch moved between Darrin's legs and started pushing into the hot ass in front of him. Darrin expected the slow, gentle entry that Mitch normally gave him. But this time the need was more urgent, and the entry more forceful. Darrin's need was more than he realized though and he heard himself moan as Mitch hit bottom.

"Oh god babe, yes. Just fuck me. Fuck me hard!"

Mitch lay on Darrin's back. The sensation of his hard cock inside Darrin's tunnel and his hairy chest rubbing on his back was driving Darrin to delirium. Mitch was in a similar state as he pounded Darrin frantically. The sounds, smells and heat of their lovemaking engulfed them both. Darrin knew he wouldn't last long; the sensations were just too delicious. He started working his ass, milking Mitch's cock. Then it started, his scrotum becoming corrugated in its contraction as his nuts pumped cream onto the bed. As his ass constricted around Mitch's rampant cock, he felt Mitch's hot body slam against him over and over again. Gripping Darrin's hips, Mitch pinned his cock deep inside Darrin's hot ass and starting shooting.

"Oh god yes. That's it. I'm fuckin' filling your ass with my juice."

Darrin squirmed and squeezed his ass muscles, enjoying the sensation of his man lying on top of him as the final waves of orgasm rolled through him. With a few final jerks Mitch completely emptied his nuts, and then collapsed on top of Darrin.

"Oh my god," he said as he panted, "That was amazing."

"God yes, you were amazing," said Darrin.

They relaxed for a few minutes and then realized the extent of the mess they had made and laughed. They quickly cleaned up and replaced the dirty bedding. Crawling back into their bed, they cuddled against each other.

<><><><><><>

The next few weeks zipped by for Darrin as his oral exams loomed closer and closer. With long hours of study, and short hours of sleep, Darrin became increasingly difficult to be around. After his latest tirade about losing one of his favorite socks, Mitch decided something had to be done. Spending the afternoon finalizing his plans, he walked into the living room in late afternoon, mentally preparing himself for what he hoped was going to be a short battle.

"We're going out tonight. You need to get ready."

Darrin looked up, his face distorted into a mask of disbelief, "Are you fucking kidding me! I can't go anywhere. I need to study."

"Babe, you have been studying non-stop for the last month. You need a break, just a little break."

"No, absolutely not! I don't have time. What don't you fucking get about it!?"

Mitch crossed his arms over his chest, his eye flicking to the window and then back at Darrin. "Well you can explain it to Gordy and Sam, 'cause they just pulled up."

Darrin ran to the window and stared out, turning to Mitch with a look of fury, "You fuckin' invited them over! Without talking to me! God Damnit!"

Mitch stepped closer until he was inches from Darrin's face, "Stop. Now. Before you say something you're going to regret later."

Darrin started a retort, and clamped his jaw shut at the sound of a knock at the door. Mitch moved to open it. Standing on the porch were Gordy and Sam, Gordy looking much as he had when Darrin first met him. Sam looked more, preppy, and wore a look of concern. Gordy stepped through the door and hugged Mitch and then grabbed Darrin's shoulder and squeezed it. Sam's greeting was a more reserved nod to them both. Gordy looked at Darrin and smiled,

"Are we early? Looks like you aren't quite ready to go yet Darrin," said Gordy.

"He was just about to jump in the shower," answered Mitch, "We'll be ready in just a couple of minutes." And with that he planted both hands on Darrin’s back and pushed him toward the bedroom and closed the door behind them. As Darrin undressed he glared at Mitch, mouthing 'this is not over' as he walked into the shower. Mitch started laying Darrin out some clothes when he heard Gordy from the other room,

"Come on guys, no time for hanky-panky. I've been craving Rudy's ever since Mitch called," yelled Gordy.

Hearing that, Darrin ripped back the shower curtain and mouthed 'Rudy's!' at Mitch, flipped him off, and then slammed the curtain back shut. Mitch couldn't help but chuckle, because he knew it was one of Darrin's favorite places to eat. He decided that Darrin was going to cooperate, even though he was pissed, and moved out to chat with Sam and Gordy. As they were visiting, they heard Darrin get out of the shower, and begin getting dressed, although not without the drama of hearing a few things thrown around the room. Even Sam chuckled when Mitch put an innocent look on his face and shrugged at the noise. But a surprisingly short time later Darrin appeared, at least outwardly ready to go.

They all climbed into Gordy's four-door pickup for the short trip. It turned out to be a surprisingly pleasant drive, with Darrin making an effort to be congenial. Fortunately the wait at the restaurant was short and the barbeque was tasty. On the drive back to the house, the conversation was relaxed with all four men enjoying each other's company. Once they pulled up to the house, Mitch invited the others in for a beer. Gordy glanced at Sam and got an imperceptible nod. As they enjoyed the ice-cold beer, they continued their conversation. Gordy started telling stories from his days playing college football and soon had them all laughing so hard they were gasping for air. Sam glanced at his watch and nudged Gordy,

"We need to go. We both have a lot of crap to do."

"Yeah, you're right," said Gordy, "Thanks for the invite guys. We had a great time tonight."

Darrin looked a little embarrassed and nodded, "We did too. A really good time! Thanks for coming over."

And at that the evening rapidly broke up. Darrin and Mitch stood on the porch with Darrin's arm around Mitch's neck, waving goodbye. Once the pickup was out of sight, Darrin curled his arm into a headlock and started rubbing his knuckles over Mitch's head.

"Asshole! You pulled a fast one on me."

Mitch laughed and reached between Darrin's legs and gripped his package, "Yes, I did, and don't you feel better?"

"I'll show you how much better I feel!" Grabbing the smaller man, Darrin threw him over his shoulder, carried him into the bedroom and dropped Mitch onto the bed. Quickly stripping him, and then flung his own clothes onto the floor. He crawled beside Mitch. Their hands explored as their lips pressed hard against each other. Mitch's lips parted slightly, allowing Darrin to slip his tongue inside. As their passionate kissing continued, both sets of hands found the objects of their quest. Their mutual stroking was punctuated with heavy panting as the lack of recent activity resulted in little staying power for either of them. Their movements and caresses continued as the pressure built until they reached their limits and both men started barreling toward orgasm. Now jacking furiously, their kisses reduced to small bites and panting, Darrin felt scalding cum splatter across his stomach, giving him the final push over the edge and he started shooting his load across Mitch's torso. Reduced to twitching muscles and gasping for breath, the two of them collapsed against the bed.

"Shit. I really needed that. You're amazing baby," said Darrin.

Mitch kissed him back and caressed his face, "You are the amazing one my love. And someday you'll see that." Mitch chuckled, "If I don't kill you before your Orals that is."

Darrin laughed, "I know, I've been a royal pain in the ass. I promise I'll try to calm down."

Mitch smiled and kissed Darrin, knowing that he would move back into his world of study soon enough. He rolled over and grabbed the towel from Darrin's earlier shower and cleaned them both off. Wrapping his arms around Darrin, he pulled the sheet over them as they settled in for the last full nights sleep either of them would have for some time.

<><><><><>

Darrin knew he had not been particularly easy to live with over the last month. The closer it got to his Orals, the less pleasant he was to be around. Last week he had even managed to make Gordy mad during one of his tirades. But Mitch seemed to have weathered the storm, at least so far. The exam was only hours away and he'd seen to every detail. It would all be perfect.

He looked up as the office door opened to see Mitch walk in with his arms loaded with food. Darrin smiled slightly, thankful that Mitch had volunteered to get the food for the snacks for the dissertation committee. They'd talked about what Darrin wanted last night, so he was sure there wouldn't be any issues. He glanced over again and frozen in horror; all the bags said "Walmart.".

"What did you do?" Darrin screeched.

Mitch let out a long sigh and then turned to look at Darrin. "What's wrong?"

"Walmart? You bought the fuckin' snacks at Walmart!"

Mitch calmly laid the bags on his desk, turned and walked over until he was touching Darrin, and then leaned down.

"Just so you know, if this is some kind of sick test, you aren't going to run me off. If this is how you handle stress, we're getting you some help. But you're stuck with me," Mitch said, "Also, you will be apologizing to Gordy. Personally I can't believe he didn't punch you. What I got will be fine. They aren't grading your snacks. I'll take care of that part. You need to focus on passing." Mitch gave a feral smile, "And not alienating all of our friends!"

Darrin's brows furrowed, his body tensed and his face turned red as he prepared to rip into Mitch and tell him how useless he was. He stood up, pushing Mitch back as he did, leaning in so their noses almost touched. Darrin inhaled and gazed into those eyes; and paused. Fortunately for Darrin something stopped him. In almost a death throes flashback he reviewed the past month and realized how difficult he had been to be around. Horrified he fell into the chair and buried his face in his hands. His comprehension of how close he had come to ruining everything crashed down on him, he looked up at his boyfriend and saw his questioning look.

"I'm sorry Mitch. You can't know how sorry I am. I've been an ass for the last month and you haven't decked me!"

Mitch barked out a laugh, "It was close a few times." He reached down and squeezed Darrin's shoulder, "It's fine. We're fine. Your orals are in an hour and you will do great." His face broke into a broad smile, "And I'll be the queen of snacks!"

Darrin glanced up with his face frozen in an unreadable expression, wondering if Mitch realized what he had just said. As their eyes locked, Mitch wiggled his eyebrows and blew him a kiss. At that point Darrin couldn't hold back any longer and burst out laughing. Soon he was laughing so hard that tears were rolling down his face. He stood and wrapped his arms around Mitch, hugged him and then kissed him tenderly.

"Thank you, for putting up with me," said Darrin.

Mitch kissed him back, "I've got your back babe. Now, go through the last of those torturous equations and I'll get everything else ready."

The next hour flew by and Darrin soon found himself walking into the conference room with his committee. He glanced over and saw that Mitch had taken care of everything and he was impressed, not a single Walmart plastic clamshell could be seen. The end of the next hour found Darrin leaning against the wall, waiting for his committee to decide if he had passed or failed after he had discussed, argued and explained his research from every conceivable angle. The exam had been more challenging than he thought it would be, with one of his committee being unusually inquisitive about the quality of his research. But now the wait had seem to go on for a longer than normal time. Suddenly the door opened and they ushered him back. After a few more seconds, one of them realized that he was waiting for an answer.

"Darrin, for god's sake. Relax. You passed of course!"

After that point there was little that Darrin remembered, other than the fact that none of them seemed to consider that he wouldn't pass. After numerous slaps on the back, and congratulatory handshakes, he headed back to his office.

Mitch leaned back in his chair as Darrin walked in, watching as Darrin's skin returned to a normal tint. Finally Darrin looked over and gave a small smile,

"I passed."

Mitch chuckled, and then softly laughed, soon laughing so hard that he was gasping for air. After a few minutes he was able to regain his composure and he scooted his chair over and kissed Darrin.

"My boyfriend, the master of understatement! You torture everyone around you for a solid month, and after it's over I get a little 'I passed'. I should beat the shit out of you just on principle!"

Darrin's crooked smile broadened, "Yeah, you probably should."

"Well luckily your boyfriend is very understanding," said Mitch with a smile, "Get your stuff, I'm taking you out to The Republic tonight to celebrate."

"The Republic! Really?"

"Yes really! Where else would I take my man to celebrate passing his orals," said Mitch, "It'll also give you a chance to tell Gordy that you're sorry. Cause he and Sam are going with us. So come on, let’s go home. They're meeting us there at 7:00pm."

The rest of the evening was a blur to Darrin. But he did apologize profusely to Gordy, who of course brushed it off as nothing, but Darrin could tell from the look on Sam's face that it was needed. The steaks and beer were excellent, and Darrin enjoyed that he could absolutely relax with Gordy and Sam. After goodbyes, Darrin was glad the drive home was mercifully short. As they walked through the door, Darrin had the feeling that something was different but he couldn't put his finger on it. Before he could work out the issue, Mitch seated him on the couch.

"Don't move. I have surprises for you," said Mitch.

Darrin watched as he almost ran to the bedroom and returned after a short time with a small flat box. Mitch flopped on the couch beside him and handed Darrin the box.

"Open it!"

"If I didn't know better, I'd think it was jewelry."

Mitch laughed, "Nope, much better than jewelry."

Darrin slowly started opening the box. As he lifted the lid, he saw what appeared to be a carefully folded form.

"Open it!"

Darrin gave Mitch an inquisitive look and slowly opened the paper. He immediately recognized it, and looked up at Mitch.

"You got tested!"

"Yup, got tested for everything. My pecker is sparkling clean!"

Darrin cracked up laughing at Mitch's description. Then he pulled his wallet out, removed an identical piece of paper, and handed it to Mitch.

"I did too. Just to double check, and so you'd know."

"When?" asked Mitch.

"When we got back from the station."

Grinning Mitch took both pieces of paper and laid them aside. Leaning in he kissed Darrin, letting their lips linger as he pressed in again and again, covering Darrin with kisses. Running his fingers over Darrin's goatee he smiled at the feel.

"I love your goatee, it's so sexy."

Darrin leaned and nipped at Mitch's cheek and then ran his hands over Mitch's face. The rough texture translating into erotic sensations that traveled down to his groin. Reaching for Mitch's shirt, he started to undo the snaps. Mitch grabbed his hands and kissed him again.

"No College, I have something else in mind for tonight."

Mitch stood and pulled Darrin from the couch, leading him into the bedroom. Darrin was surprised to see the room softly lit by a number of candles. A few feet from the foot of the bed was the missing element Darrin had sensed when they came into the house, an overstuffed chair. He gave Mitch an inquisitive look.

"It's your night tonight, stud. I just want you to enjoy."

And with that Mitch started undressing him. Slowly he unbuttoned Darrin's shirt, kissing his neck with each button. As the last button fell away, Mitch ran his hands over Darrin's hairy chest. Targeting his nipples, Mitch rubbed his thumbs over the pink protrusions. Darrin's head flopped back and moaned softly as he enjoyed the treatment that Mitch was giving him.

Mitch pushed the shirt up, sliding it over Darrin's shoulders and then letting it fall to the floor. As his hands slowly slid over Darrin's back, Mitch sucked and bit on his neck. Darrin's senses were submerged in the delicious foreplay, oblivious to anything other than his mounting ardor. Just as he thought it couldn't get any better, Mitch pushed him into the chair and pulled off his boots and socks, tossing them to the side. He reached up and opened Darrin's jeans, slowly sliding down the zipper until they were splayed open and displaying the black jockstrap that Darrin was wearing. Mitch ran his hands lightly over Darrin's package and smiled.

"Babe, did you buy every color they had?"

Darrin blushed and then laughed, "Maybe . . ."

Mitch chuckled and then slipped Darrin's jeans off. Mitch slowly ran his fingernails through the thick hair on Darrin's thighs, getting close to the cloth-covered package, but never touching it. Mitch smiled as each pass of his fingers caused Darrin's cock to flex and the wet spot on his jock to expand. Kneeling in front of Darrin, Mitch reached up and grabbed the jockstrap, smiling at Darrin as he teasingly tugged on it.

"Ready for this to come off babe?"

"Oh god yes! I'm so horned up!"

Mitch started pulling them down and Darrin lifting his ass to help. As they slid down his legs, Darrin's wet, hard cock flipped out and smacked against his stomach. A loud groan erupted from his lips.

Darrin felt Mitch's hot hand wrap around his throbbing cock. Biting his bottom lip he watched as Mitch extended his tongue, sliding it around the drenched head and licking it clean. Slipping it from his mouth, Mitch sighed at the taste of Darrin's clear juice. Looking up at Darrin he smiled,

"How was that babe? Is that what you wanted?"

"Fucker! Suck it! Shit I need to come!"

"Oh lover, we are only getting started. Now, you can only watch until I tell you otherwise. You can't touch me," Mitch flicked it finger against Darrin's aching cock, "Or yourself."

"Ok, yeah. God you are torturing me!"

"That is kinda the idea!" said Mitch with a smile.

Mitch stood and flipped on music. As the erotic dance music pulsed out of the iPod, Mitch started to strip for Darrin. He slowly popped apart the lowest shirt snap, then tugged harder and instantly opened his shirt to his sternum. Mitch moved in time to the music as he ground his hairy abs against Darrin's bare shoulders. Moving to Darrin's lap, Mitch ground his ass against Darrin's crotch before dancing away.

He ripped open the last snaps as he danced and pulled Darrin's head back against him, running his hands over Darrin's chest. He spent several minutes running his hands back and forth over Darrin's torso as he rubbed his writhing torso against Darrin. Moving off, he opened the button of his jeans. Sliding the zipper down, it soon became obvious that Mitch was commando. Darrin's lust was rising as he watched his boyfriend strip and give him a lap dance. Even if he could, Darrin wouldn't have dared to touch himself or he would have exploded. The glimpse of Mitch's wiry pubic hair busting from his open fly caused Darrin to moan loudly.

Mitch turned his back to Darrin as his pants slipped over his hips. The jeans caught at his thighs for a few seconds while Mitch gyrated his hairy ass. With a shake Mitch dropped his pants. Stepping out of his jeans, he backed closer to Darrin. Bending forward, his butt cheeks parted as his torso swayed. Darrin's lust mounted as he grabbed at Mitch's ass, the ass he would love to taste. Mitch dodged his grab and teasingly shook his finger at Darrin and move away. Mitch finally turned, his cock hard and tucked against his stomach as he again moved back to Darrin's lap. Straddling his lover's body, he pressed their swollen members against each other as he kissed down on Darrin's neck. As their panting reached a fever pitch, Mitch moved off Darrin's lap and turned off the music.

"I don't need someone else's music for this," said Mitch with a leer.

Mitch crawled on the bed, his ass flexing as Darrin watched. Mitch opened his legs, fully exposing his fur-covered hole. Looking back so Darrin could watch, Mitch slowly took one of his fingers in his mouth and started sucking it. Darrin moaned as Mitch tongued his finger, wishing it was his cock instead.

"Oh shit! You are so fuckin' hot," said Darrin.

Mitch smiled and let his finger side from between his lips. Reaching back he started rubbing his wet finger over his tight pink hole. Just allowing the tip to enter his ass, he moaned loudly at the sensation.

"What does that do for you babe? Do you like watching me play with my ass?" said Mitch through a gasp.

Darrin was mesmerized. Practically hyperventilating, with a look of hunger and disbelief plastered on his face, Darrin finally found a voice,

"Oh god baby. You look unbelievably hot. Damn you are so sexy!"

Mitch groaned and with agonizing slowness, buried his finger in his butt. Starting to finger his own butt, Mitch watched Darrin's cock leak so heavily that it could be seen glistening in the candlelight. Reaching to the bedside table, he pulled the bottle of lube to him, reached back, and drenched his ass crack with it. Mitch slid his fingers up and down his now soaked crack, watching Darrin as he slipped two fingers into his butt and started moving them faster and faster.

Mitch gasped and lowered his head to the bed, knowing that Darrin was watching made everything so much hotter. As he added a third finger, a burning pain flared around his hole. Panting, with his cock now dripping non-stop precum, Mitch looked back and saw a look of pure lust on his man's face.

A moan escaped Darrin's lips as the wet sounds of Mitch's finger fucking surround them. Mitch let his fingers slip out, panting for a few seconds to cool his passion. Raising himself onto his elbows, Mitch smiled at Darrin when he saw his state of arousal.

"Come here babe," said Mitch.

Moving like he was in a trance, Darrin crawled onto the bed and let Mitch move his body until he was on his back, with his steel hard erection jutting from his groin. He watched as Mitch straddled him and started grinding his ass against Darrin. Both men were past anything but moans and guttural sounds as Mitch reached between his legs and pulled Darrin's cock against his ass. Rising up he lowered himself until Darrin felt his cockhead surrounded by slick, hot ass.

"Fuck!" said Darrin, as he fought hard against the urge to thrust into Mitch.

Mitch looked down and smiled at the thrashing body under him. He reached down and put both his hands on Darrin's pecs and squeezed. With his grip on Darrin's hairy chest, he started lowering himself onto Darrin. He felt his ass stretching to accommodate the plum sized head of Darrin's dick. The burning peaking, he pushed out and felt the head slip through the first gate. Panting through the pain, he started kneading Darrin's pecs, running his palms over his nipples.

"Oh fuck! Your ass is so hot! I can't believe how tight you are!" said Darrin with a moan.

As the pain receded, Mitch started moving his ass slowly. "You feel amazing babe! Your cock is filling my ass so good!"

And with that Mitch arched his back and began lowering himself. Ignoring the pain, he moved down steadily. Darrin's girth was stretching him wide as the flesh burrowed deep into him. Finally, Darrin's soft pubic hair pressed against his ass. Darrin watched as the familiar twins of pain and pleasure warred across Mitch's face. He reached up and ran his hands over Mitch's chest, feeling his body slowly relax and begin to move.

"Oh god baby. You are so sexy, so incredible!" said Darrin.

Mitch chuckled a little, "You're fuckin' thick!"

Darrin laughed and flicked Mitch's nipples and then continued to run his hands over his boyfriend's incredibly sexy body. Mitch began to move slowly, moving slightly up and down Darrin's cock. Darrin watched as the pleasure overcame the pain and Mitch's motions became more relaxed. Knowing that he hadn't yet hit Mitch's sweet spot, Darrin gripped his hips and moved at a slightly different angle, finally feeling his cock connect with Mitch's prostate. Darrin almost laughed as Mitch's muscular body shuddered.

"Oh holyshit!" screamed Mitch.

Having found the spot, Darrin grabbed Mitch tight. Knowing that neither of them would last long after the delicious buildup Mitch had done, he stabbed over and over into Mitch's pleasure center. Mitch's head was thrown back and Darrin could never remember him being louder. Mitch soon took over, riding Darrin hard and fast as they both raced toward their climax. Darrin grabbed Mitch's dripping cock and started pounding it hard and fast, enjoying the sight of Mitch's body twisting on top of him. As his breathing became more ragged and his motions erratic, Darrin knew he would soon get his liquid treasure. With only a few more strokes Mitch's dick exploded, the first shot leaving a thick white trail across Darrin's face. The next few shots were only slightly less powerful, lodging themselves into his goatee and down his neck. Mitch's muscles locked around Darrin's cock as he came, milking it. The erotic ripples drove Darrin beyond his limit and he started unloading into Mitch. His balls drained as he thrust his dick into Mitch again and again.

As Darrin twitched with the last of his orgasm, Mitch lay across his chest. They cuddled and relaxed as their intimate explorations lazily continued. As they cooled, Mitch reached up and kissed Darrin's cheek, flicking his tongue out to catch a stray drop of cum.

"Congratulations babe, you did great on your orals. You're amazing!" said Mitch.

Darrin chuckled and shook his head, "I'll never understand, but I love you so much. And tonight, god you were amazing."

Mitch smiled broadly and looked into Darrin's eyes, "Babe."

"Yeah."

"You got another gift tonight that you didn't even know about."

Darrin looked at him, slightly concerned. "I did?"

"Yeah," said Mitch, "You got my cherry."

"What!" said Darrin

He kissed Darrin and then laughed at Darrin's look of shock. "Yes babe, you were my first. I've never let anyone fuck me before."

"Ohmygod!" said Darrin as he started to tear up. Then a sense of concern began to fill him.

"Was it? Was I? You know . . ."

Mitch laughed at him again, "Damn you really don't know do you. It was amazing, especially when you found that right spot in my ass," Mitch laughed softly, "I think I've joined the ranks of the versatile after tonight."

Darrin smiled hugely and hugged Mitch close. The two of them relaxed in their post-orgasm glow. Finally Darrin's cock softened enough that it slipped out. Suddenly Mitch looked at Darrin with an odd look on his face.

"What's wrong babe? Talk to me," said Darrin.

"I'm . . . ahhh . . . leaking."

Darrin looked at him for several long seconds before it dawned on him what Mitch was saying. Mitch's contorted face was too much and Darrin started laughing hard. Mitch punched him hard in the shoulder.

"Shutup asshole!"

Darrin rubbed his shoulder and suppressed a chuckle. Spying a t-shirt within reach he snagged it and helped Mitch clean up. After a few awkward minutes, they both started laughing about it. As they cuddled against each other Darrin was again shocked at his luck in finding Mitch and hoped the rest of their year would be as easy as the summer had been.

Copyright © 2012 reddirtwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Mitch is so supportive and patient while Darrin is unsure of himself and insecure. They are so good together :hug:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Delightful bliss through mutual support of one another and a hot ending too! I'd like a lot more folk to enjoy this intimacy.:2thumbs:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..