Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wrangler Butts - 5. Chapter 5

Mitch lay quietly in bed as the dawn slowly flooded the bedroom. He was enjoying his morning and the soft breathing of his boyfriend sleeping in the bed beside him. He couldn't believe that they were already 6 weeks into the semester, and fall break was approaching. He knew they both needed a break, but on a graduate student stipend there wasn't really much of a chance of them going anywhere. Mitch was still recovering financially from the meal they and their friends had at The Republic after Darrin passed his orals. At that memory he had to smile though, since that night Darrin had been the first to get his ass. He had planned it as the ultimate gift to Darrin and didn't expect to really enjoy it. But he was so wrong! Mitch wiggled his bum a little and enjoyed the slight soreness from last night as proof that he had indeed entered the world of the versatile. Darrin had also become very excited about his new role as top. Mitch had gotten the impression that Darrin had primarily been submissive in previous relationships. Yes, Mitch was amazed at the changes each of them had made in the other. But he guessed that was just part of being in love.

He rolled on his side and gently started tracing his fingers over Darrin's face. He had to chuckle a little when the still sleeping Darrin interpreted his light touches as a fly and tried to shoo him away. Mitch moved his hand to Darrin's chest and ran it through his light brown chest hair. Before he got too carried away, Mitch leaned in and kissed Darrin firmly on the lips. From experience he knew that a gentle kiss would earn him a 'fly shoo' swat against his face. But with the kiss, Darrin's eyes fluttered open and he stretched. Finding Mitch, he threw his arms around him and pulled Mitch against him in a tight hug.

"Damn, you get more handsome with each day!"

Mitch laughed and said, "You are just a horny boy who wants to tap my ass again, and again."

Darrin chuckled and then stretched again. "Damn straight! That's the nicest piece of ass I've ever seen, much less tapped."

Mitch looked at him with mock severity, "And should you get the urge to tap another ass, you best run. 'Cause I'll cut 'em off!" With that statement Mitch reached down and grabbed Darrin's nuts and tugged.

Darrin jumped and in a high falsetto said, "No! Never! Don't want to lose the boys."

Mitch growled and moved so he was over Darrin's body. Leaning down he bit Darrin on the lip and then barked out, "That's right boy, you might be proud-cut, but you'd still be cut!" and with that he moved lower and then leaped at Darrin's ticklish belly. Soon the two were rolling on the bed, both laughing uproariously. Once they settled down Darrin held Mitch's face and kissed him again.

"We gotta get moving. I don't ever want to walk into my 9am class late again. Especially not smelling like fresh sex!" said Darrin.

"Ah babe! But you are so cute when you were all flustered."

"Asshole!" said Darrin, and then started laughing. "God, having Karen lean over, sniff, and then wink at me. I wanted to go through the floor."

"Well come on then. If we don't hurry we'll end up showering together and I think that's how it started last time," said Mitch.

They finally moved out of the bed and went through what had become their morning routine. Mitch cooked their breakfast while Darrin showered and then he showered while Darrin fed the horses. By the time they found themselves pulling into the department parking lot, they had plenty of time. As they walked toward their office Mitch heard someone calling him.

"McRichards."

Mitch stopped and turned thinking he recognized that voice and sure enough he saw Dr. Koch walking toward him.

"McRichards, after your class come to my office," he looked at Darrin, "Morning Anderson." And with that he moved down the hallway. Darrin quickly pulled Mitch into their office and closed the door.

"What was that about?"

"Hell, I don't know. Maybe I didn't get something right. We haven't really had much of a conversation since last summer's little chat," said Mitch.

Darrin nodded, "Well I guess you'll find out after class, because it's five 'til."

Both men threw what they needed for class in their book bags and left for class. Mitch heard very little of the lecture as he ran through his mind what Koch could be calling him on the carpet about. The end of those 50 minutes found him standing at Koch's door and knocking softly.

Koch looked up at the noise, "Yes, get in here and shut the door."

Damn! Thought Mitch, this couldn't go well. When he started grad school, he had been given the same instructions as Darrin about avoiding behind-the-door conversations with Koch. He sat in the chair he was motioned to and watched Koch digging through his desk. With a grunt Koch located what he was looking for and tossed it across the table to Mitch. Mitch opened the manila envelope and peered inside. Reaching in he retrieved a key and some papers. He looked up to find Koch staring at him.

"I have a cabin in Colorado, above Durango. I'd already gotten my landowner elk tag, but now I have to go to a goddamn conference in Florida. I transferred it to your name. Thought you and Anderson could use a break."

Mitch froze, this was so unheard of that he was looking for the trap. Finally he realized that he needed to say something, anything.

"Thanks. We really appreciate it! We do need the break and I love elk."

"Yeah, well don't fuck up the hunt. I expect a hindquarter as payment."

"Oh yes sir. We can certainly do that," said Mitch.

"Get out. That's it. There isn't going to be any orchestra, this isn't a 'moment'."

Mitch scrambled to his feet and escaped out the door. Completely stunned he walked in their office and closed the door. Darrin watched him sit down with a look of utter disbelief on his face. Darrin waited for Mitch to explain, but when the silence stretched on too long his temper flared. Assuming the worst he began a diatribe against Koch.

"Fucking old homophobe! I knew this would happen! Well he can't target you. Goddamnit! You work harder than anyone else in his lab. I'm going to go give that asshole a piece of my mind. How dare he. . ." Mitch grabbed his arm and stopped him. He chuckled raggedly and motioned for Darrin to calm down.

"No, no. Nothing like that."

He reached in the envelope and pulled out its contents and laid them on the desk. Darrin finally looked at Mitch,

"What the hell?"

"Don't know. I went in expecting to be ripped a new asshole, and he hands me this. He said he has a cabin in Colorado and he'd already gotten a landowner elk tag and now he couldn't make it. So he gave it to us, with the stipulation that we bring him back an elk quarter."

Darrin fell back in his chair, "Fuuuucccckkkkk. Wait. Us? He specifically said us?"

Mitch laughed, "Yes babe, he said 'you and Anderson'."

Mitch laughed and then sifted through the content of the envelope. They found the tag for the cow elk as well as a map and instructions.

Finally a smile broke across Mitch's face and he looked up at Darrin, "Looks like we's goin' huntin'!"

<><><><><>

The time flew by and Darrin and Mitch found themselves driving across Texas toward southwest Colorado. Mitch had finally relented and they had taken Darrin's smaller pickup to save money on gas, but now their stuff was largely piled in the back. The important exception was Mitch's 30-06, which was behind the seat. They had already been driving for quite a few hours and when both were awake they had talked about their lives, families, and other details of their past. Much of it they already knew about each other, but Mitch realized that there was one gaping hole in Darrin's background, his love life before starting grad school.

As they barreled toward the New Mexico line he turned to Darrin, pausing to consider how to bring it up,

"What about other lovers babe? You never mention other boyfriends."

Darrin stiffened and fixed his stare ahead. In a barely audible voice he said, "No boyfriends, no lovers. Ok? Drop it."

Mitch started to push the issue, and paused. Knowing Darrin's past, he was sure the story was unpleasant and convoluted. Right now he wanted neither, so he leaned against the door and pulled down his cap over his eyes and slept.

They drove through the night; switching drivers as needed so they wouldn't have to stop, a decision they had made partly to save time, but equally important was avoiding the cost of a hotel room. Late afternoon found them winding up the steep gravel road to Koch's cabin. Darrin was still trying to decipher the map when Mitch slammed on the brakes.

Darrin grabbed the dash to stop his momentum, "What the hell?"

"We're here."

Darrin studied the map and directions, "How to you know? I can't tell a damn thing from this map."

Mitch chuckled and pointed out Darrin's window, "That's how."

Darrin looked and started laughing too as he saw the sign that read 'Koch's Cabin – Visitors will be shot.'

"Yeah, we are definitely at the right place. Only your major professor would post a sign like that," said Darrin.

Mitch backed up and then whipped the pickup into the driveway. The cabin was largely hidden from the road by the thick forest surrounding it. But it looked very secluded and quiet, which was what they both needed.

"Let's check it out and then we can unload," said Mitch.

They climbed out of the truck and walked to the cabin. It was a true cabin. It looked like it had been made from logs off the property 50 years ago. As they stepped on the porch they also realized how small it was, but the perfect size for their weekend. Opening the door they walked in and found the house was remarkably clean. Mitch spotted a propane refrigerator in the corner and walked over to see if it was working. He was startled to find it filled with fresh food and a note that read,

'Dr Koch said to eat the food and not worry about replacing it since it would just spoil before anyone else came to the cabin. – Peggy'

Darrin turned and looked at Mitch, "What the deal with Koch?"

"I have no idea, but we have enough food for the weekend."

Mitch yawned and stretched as he tried to remove some of the stiffness from his muscles. Leaning over he kissed Darrin and then threw his arm around his neck.

"I'm ready for a nap. Whatcha think?" said Mitch.

"That sounds great. I'm bushed!"

The cabin was fairly cool so they just kicked off their boots and crawled into bed. Darrin spooned against Mitch and quickly both were in deep sleep.

An hour or so later Mitch woke up. Momentarily disoriented, he quickly remembered where they were. He moved back against Darrin and wiggled his ass.

"That's a good way to get screwed you know," said Darrin.

Mitch chuckled and pressed harder against Darrin's groin. "Oh? You want this ass you gotta work for it stud!"

Mitch jumped out of bed and started jerking on his boots. As Darrin slowly stood up, Mitch reached over and slapped his ass.

"Come on lazy ass. We need to check out the hunting. We don't have a lot of time to bag our elk."

"I know, I know," said Darrin as he struggled with his boots and lurching to follow Mitch out the door. Once they got started, they quickly moved over the large acreage that Koch's land encompassed. At several places they found signs of elk. After a few hours they had a good idea of where Mitch would hunt tomorrow, but they continued scouting the area. Exploring off the main trails, they found a giant hemlock tree whose branches trailed to the ground. Walking around it, they found a small opening almost hidden among the smaller trees that surrounded the large tree like a set of bridesmaids. Mitch looked inside and turned to Darrin,

"I think we can get in. Come on!" Mitch said and disappeared into the dark split. Reluctantly Darrin followed. He struggled to get his larger body through the tiny hole but eventually he managed to wiggle his way through. He sat quietly in the almost black space, waiting for his eyes to adjust. He jumped when a hand brushed against his neck.

"Damnit! You scared the shit outta-" Darrin's complaint dropped as Mitch's mouth covered his. Mitch kneeled in front of him, holding Darrin's face as their lips slowly separated.

"It's nice and private in here babe. I think you mentioned something about wanting my ass," Mitch said with an inquisitive look on his face.

"Oh shit. Yeah!"

Darrin took Mitch back in his arms and pulled their chests tight against each other. The quiet, dim surroundings seemed very intimate as they quietly kissed and caressed each other's faces. Mitch allowed his hand to trace over Darrin's skin, loving the rough texture of his stubble. He thought he should ask Darrin to let it grow over the weekend, Darrin's facial hair made him hot. His fingers caressing Darrin's goatee, he leaned in for another kiss. As his lips lingered, Mitch let his fingers glide down Darrin's chest, opening buttons and kissing Darrin as he released each one. With the last button undone, he opened Darrin's shirt and exposed the white t-shirt underneath. He reached his fingers to the erect points of Darrin's nipples and rubbed and pinched them gently through the cloth as he kissed the side of his neck. Darrin sighed and let his head roll to one side as the wonderful attention that Mitch was giving him had its effect.

"Oh man, that feels so good babe," said Darrin.

Mitch smiled to himself as he continued to do his best to ramp up Darrin's lust. Letting his kisses slide down Darrin's neck, Mitch reached down and pulled the t-shirt out of Darrin's jeans. Mitch ran his hands under the shirt, luxuriating in the feel of Darrin's chest hair on his hands. Mitch loved Darrin's chest, he knew that sometimes Darrin wished he had more chest hair, but Mitch thought he had the perfect amount. The soft fans of hair covering his pecs made Mitch horny each time he saw it. He pushed the shirt upward until Darrin's erect nipples were exposed and then Mitch lowered his head and started sucking on first one and then the other. His tongue danced around the rigid flesh, with an occasional nip from his teeth. Darrin's moans and muttering were ample evidence of Mitch's success.

Mitch watched his man's fluttering eyelids and his quiet panting. Putting his hand on Darrin's sternum, Mitch pushed him back onto the soft needles carpeting their secluded spot. He couldn't resist a quick sweep of his fingers over Darrin's belly, which caused a brief eruption of laughter. But they quickly transitioned back to moans when he gripped Darrin's crotch and began kneading it gently. Darrin started bucking up into Mitch's hand and moaning louder. Mitch laughed softly and leaned down and whispered into Darrin's ear,

"Shhhh stud. You need to keep it down. We may be hidden but sound carries up in these mountains."

Darrin nodded and moved his arm over his mouth, biting down on his shirtsleeve to keep from screaming. Mitch flashed his brilliant smile and moved back to Darrin's crotch. Peeling down the omnipresent jockstrap, he released Darrin's thick cock from its fabric confinement. Wrapping his hand around its base he squeezed and slid his hand up its turgid length, bringing up a nice ooze of precum. Mitch ran his tongue through it and then lowered his lips to cover the whole glans, his tongue dancing over the surface as he cleaned it.

That was the end of Darrin's tolerance, he moved quickly. Grabbing his lover, he opened Mitch's jeans and yanked them down to his thighs before Mitch could blink. Mitch enjoyed the times when Darrin's needs overcame him and he took charge, like he was doing now. He spread his knees as wide as the pants would allow and ran his hands over whatever parts of Darrin he could reach. Darrin wrapped his fist around Mitch's cock and stroked it a few times and then slid his hand to Mitch's balls. His tug on Mitch's nuts was hard enough to be rewarded with a grunt from Mitch. He felt Darrin's other hand slide behind his head and pull him in for an urgent kiss. As Darrin's tongue dove into Mitch's mouth, Mitch felt his hand caress his fur covered trench and explored its length. After a few moments of reconnaissance it zeroed in on its target, Mitch's tight hole. As Darrin's finger rubbed against his entrance, he felt that delicious tingle radiate through his crotch. When Darrin finally released his head Mitch fell forward, panting,

"Come on man. Fuck me! You have me so damn horny!"

Mitch felt Darrin move behind him, quickly followed by his ass being pried apart. He gasped as Darrin's hot tongue traveled down the trench of his butt. Writhing under Darrin's wet oral dance, Mitch relished each movement as his ass became matted with spit. He felt Darrin shift his grip and then open his ass wider, and his hot tongue rammed deep into his ass.

"Fuck! That's it! Eat me!" shouted Mitch.

Darrin moved back slightly with a soft chuckle, "I thought we needed to be quiet, handsome."

"Oh, yeah. Ohgod though. Just do me already," said Mitch as he panted with desire.

"Babe, we don't have any lube."

Mitch arched his back and rammed one hand in his pocket, instantly it was back with a small bottle that he handed back to Darrin. Darrin took it, knowing what it was.

"My man the boy scout. Always prepared."

Darrin started working Mitch's ass. Mitch felt him carefully lube his opening and the sensations were almost overwhelming. Despite Mitch's claims to the contrary, he had been sore for several days after the first time he let Darrin fuck him. Fortunately, Darrin recognized that his thickness made it more challenging, so he tried to always get Mitch ready. As the second finger slid in Mitch tensed at the immediate pain but then quickly relaxed. A few minutes later it became a trio of fingers inside him, but by then the stimulation was such that he savored it. The pain was part of the pleasure and he was ready.

"Come on babe, enough. Put it in!" said Mitch through his panting.

Darrin gave him a look of pure lust and then began lubing up his cock. With a final poke inside Mitch's ass, Darrin removed his fingers and started pushing his dick inside Mitch. By this time Mitch's chest was resting on the forest floor and his mind was reeling at the sensations coming from his butt. Yes, there was some pain. But he was so wonderfully full and the feeling of Darrin's iron hard dick rubbing his sphincter as it slid in was sending electric shocks to his throbbing dick. As he felt Darrin's brown curls grind against his ass, he let out another loud moan.

"Shh, quiet!" said Darrin with a chuckle.

Mitch was too far gone this time to reply and just made random motions with his hand as he tried to tell Darrin he wanted more. Darrin pumped in and out with agonizingly slow movements. The pressure and texture of Darrin's rock hard cock against Mitch's prostate sent erotic pulses through his body, as the wonderful sensations built with each slow sheathing of Darrin's cock inside his convulsing gut. Time slowed as they made love to each other, until Mitch's body reached overload. His body shifted into autopilot and his ass clamped down on Darrin's cock as his body climaxed.

"Ah! Oh! Ah! Ahhhhh!" screamed out Mitch as his cock painted the forest floor with lines of white.

As Mitch ejaculated Darrin increased his speed, forcing his way through the tight ass surrounding his cock. With Mitch's last loud moan, his body sagged against the ground, quiet gasps coming from his lips with each thrust of Darrin's hips. Soon after Mitch felt a tightening of the grip on his hips as Darrin thrust faster into his butt. Then Darrin tensed, shoving his cock as deep as possible into Mitch. His body trembled as Mitch felt Darrin's hot seed filling his butt. Mitch relaxed and enjoyed the sensations as Darrin slowly pushed through the slick, hot liquid in a few last leisurely strokes. Eventually his soft cock fell out of Mitch's ass with a wet sound, causing a giggle to emerge from Mitch.

"Did you just giggle?" asked Darrin in amazement.

A more familiar chuckle came from below him. "Apparently an ass full of cum makes me giggle. I guess fuckin' also makes me loud," said Mitch with a grin.

"Yeah, you weren't quiet," said Darrin with a matching smile.

Mitch rolled to his back, and pulled Darrin to him. They gently caressed and kissed each other in their post-orgasmic euphoria. They spent several long minutes touching and whispering endearments, enjoying their time together. Suddenly they both froze as they heard muffled voices that were rapidly increasing in volume. Looking around they realized that there was only one way in and out of their little hideout. As they started to move, it was immediately evident that each small movement created a din of cracking and popping, as the dry bed of their love nest became a deterrent to quiet escape. By silent mutual consent they remained still, hoping the rapidly approaching group wouldn't see them. Within seconds they heard the sounds of multiple footfalls and at one point the sound of a round of ammunition being pumped into the chamber.

Darrin looked at Mitch with panic in his eyes. They were going to be caught with their pants down, literally, and the people catching them were armed. He looked at Mitch and mouthed 'What are we going to do?!' Mitch put his finger against his lips and signaled him to be silent. At that point the approaching group broke into the tiny clearing.

Four large, middle-aged, men stomped through the clearing, close enough to the tree that Mitch and Darrin could clearly see a filtered image of them. They obviously had made a Cabela's salesman very happy since they were dressed from their hats to their boots in brand new camo outfits. And they were loud enough that there was no trouble hearing their conversation.

"You heard it right? That had to be a huge bull elk! You heard him bugle and grunt. I'm telling you I'll have his head mounted right over my den fireplace."

"Yah Roy. You're right. That big boy was snorting and looking for some cows. I bet he's a huge fucker!"

Mitch looked at Darrin and saw that he was about to burst too. They held their collective breath until they could no longer hear the conversation. At that point Darrin starting shaking uncontrollably with laughter, after watching him for a few minutes Mitch finally started chuckling too.

"Come on. We better get outta here before their big bull comes back," said Darrin.

As he helped Mitch to his feet, Darrin let out a snort and patted Mitch on the ass.

"Come on bull!"

Darrin dove for the hole but Mitch grabbed him before he managed to escape. They struggled for several minutes as Mitch tried to pin Darrin to tickle him for his remark. But finally they both breathlessly collapsed.

"We really do need to go. They might actually find their way back," said Darrin with a snicker.

With that they both crawled through the small opening and headed toward the house. Once they had reached the cabin, Darrin paused and looked at Mitch and busted out laughing again.

"Oh my god! My boyfriend the bull elk!"

Mitch pushed Darrin on the bed and started tickling his belly. Mitch was never really upset with Darrin, he thought it was pretty funny too actually. But by the time he finished torturing Darrin they were both gasping for air. Mitch fell backwards onto the bed and let out a sigh of contentment.

"So, do you think they're going to find their way back?" asked Darrin.

"Nope, not a fuckin' chance."

As they sat and recovered they looked around the room. It was pretty rustic with the fridge being the only thing that was a nod toward the modern. A wood stove and kerosene lamps seemed to finish the look. Mitch had spotted the outhouse a short distance away when they were outside, so he knew there was no bathroom in the house. And if there wasn't a creek close by, they were going to be very ripe by Tuesday. Pushing off the bed he walked over to the fridge and started pulling out food. He put out enough for the two of them on the small table. He and Darrin enjoyed the quick meal of sandwiches and pop and settled in for the evening. The October nights at over 7,000 feet definitely warranted the use of the stove for heat. After a few small things were taken care of they settled in and spent the evening reading for pleasure, which neither of them ever did at home. As the night wore on they eventually undressed and crawled under the thick blankets. Snuggling against each other it wasn't long before both of them were sound asleep.

<><><><><>

Mitch awoke the next morning to the wonderful sensation of Darrin's tongue in his arm pit. He moaned softly as his body slowly twisted against the sheets. The soft sounds coming from Darrin only added to the overall sensual atmosphere. Mitch found it hard to believe that Darrin loved sucking on his pits like he did. Mitch actually thought he was too hairy, but he loved how Darrin seemed to like the wealth of body hair that he had. Mitch closed his eyes and left his arms raised above him as the wonderful sensations continued to pulse through his system. He gasped slightly when he felt Darrin's hand wrap around his hard cock and start to stroke it slowly. His precum quickly coated it and the wet sounds coming from his cock added another layer to the erotic moment. Mitch moaned again as he felt his balls tighten against his shaft.

"Much more lover and I'm going to shoot cum all over you."

Darrin looked up from Mitch's now drenched pit and smiled. As he accelerated the speed of his hand, he attacked Mitch's pits with more vigor. Mitch thought he actually heard Darrin growl a few times. But Mitch forgot all that as he reached the point of no return.

"Ah, ah, oh fuck!"

Darrin lifted his face to watch as Mitch's cock shot streams of cum over his hairy chest. Darrin loved the way the white cum gathered on the black curly hair and then ever so slowly dripped to the olive-hued skin. Darrin couldn't imagine a more sexy man than his boyfriend. As the last bead of cum oozed out of Mitch's dick, Darrin started rubbing his hand over Mitch's cum coated chest. Once his hand was covered, he flopped beside Mitch and started jacking his own, now throbbing, dick.

Mitch watched for a few seconds as Darrin quickly whipped the white cream on his hand into a slick froth. Mitch moved closer and started running his hand over Darrin's chest. He rubbed each hard nipple as he found it. He thought it was hot when his sometimes uptight lover let go enough to masturbate in front of Mitch. By now Darrin had both hands wrapped around his cock and he was thrusting upward. With a slight grin Mitch moved closer, flicking Darrin's hard nipple with his tongue and then taking it between his teeth and biting down.

That was the final straw for Darrin. Letting out a long low moan, he started coming. The first shot hit Mitch on the cheek, followed closely by a strand of white across his face. Mitch smiled as he watched the remainder of Darrin's juice come out in small globs that fell into his thick brown bush. With a final small convulsion, Darrin fell back onto the bed.

Darrin turned his head as he slowly fondled his softening cock and kissed Mitch's cheek.

"Good morning lover."

"Mornin' babe," said Mitch. Returning the kiss he smiled at Darrin, "You realize that we are covered in cum, and have no running water."

"Oh. Shit."

Mitch laughed at him again and then walked to the kitchen. He quickly filled a basin with water from the hand pump and snagged a washcloth on the way back to the bed. Dipping the cloth into the icy water he began cleaning himself and Darrin. With the first touch of the cloth Darrin jumped.

"Damn! That's cold."

"Snow melt usually is pretty cold," said Mitch with a chuckle.

The cold temperature urged them to move fast and soon they were dressed and ready for the day. After a quick breakfast they went out to scout the area in more detail. They had actually covered most of the surrounding property yesterday so it didn't take long to find and map out the best game trails.

Returning to the house they ate the leisurely lunch Darrin made for them. Mitch carefully cleaned his rifle and made his preparations for the hunt. Around mid-afternoon he moved into position and settled in to wait. The next hours didn't exactly race by, but Mitch had always enjoyed the quiet and solitude that hunting provided. Just as it was getting too dark, he heard a rustling coming up the path. Shifting quietly into position, he moved his gun so he could shoot with only minimal movement. He watched through the scope as he prepared to target the animal, but a second look revealed it was a bull, and Mitch lowered his rifle with a sigh. A bull elk didn't do him any good when his tag was for a cow. Mitch quietly moved out of his spot and then trudged back to the cabin. As he pushed through the door, Darrin looked up.

"No luck?"

"No, saw a nice bull just before dark. But no cows."

"Oh. Well you're going out in the morning?" asked Darrin.

"Yeah, I thought morning might be better."

<><><><><>

Mitch was fighting the urge to yawn again as he shifted slightly in his new spot. He'd arrived shortly after 4:00am and he was starting to feel it. It was full daylight but there were still wisps of mist as he studied the surrounding terrain. Sweeping the area yet again, this time he noticed movement to his left. Slowly moving into position, Mitch was thrilled to see patches of reddish brown being filtered through the distant brush. He raised his rifle and peered through the scope. As he zoned in on the movement, he felt a thrill when he realized he was looking at a small herd of females. Quickly scanning them he selected the clearest shot, took aim and slowly began squeezing the trigger.

Darrin was outside getting an armload of wood when he heard a rifle shot echo through the small clearing. He started to go immediately, but remembered their signal arrangement and settled in to wait. He got more and more agitated as the seconds ticked off. Finally he heard the three blasts from the canned air horn Mitch was carrying. Moving quickly, he flew out of the cabin and down the foot trail in search of Mitch.

Mitch looked up and tensed as he heard someone coming, relaxing when he saw Darrin burst through the brush. He'd already bled the elk and was quickly field dressing her. He directed Darrin to what he wanted and soon they were struggling to carry the carcass back to the cabin. Mitch laughed to himself as he heard Darrin gasping for air, feeling a little smug that he was taking the higher altitude better than his boyfriend.

Once they finally got the elk back to the cabin, they hung it from a convenient limb so it could be skinned. Mitch smiled as he watched Darrin stretch, trying to ease his cramped muscles. He began skinning the carcass as Darrin went inside to wash up.

Mitch was so intent on what he was doing that he was startled when a bright red 4-wheel drive pickup pulled into their front yard. He smiled as three young guys got out and walked over. Watching them as they moved closer Mitch relaxed. They could have easily come from the university campus, so he had no concerns.

"Hey, how's it goin'?" said Mitch.

"Good, good. Nice lookin' elk!" the larger of the three said and held out his hand, "Name's Dave"

"Hey Dave, nice to meet ya. Yeah," said Mitch as they shook hands. "She's good sized. Should be some good eatin'."

Dave nodded as they discussed Mitch's good luck in bagging such a fine animal so quickly. Mitch looked up at the sound of the cabin door closing to see Darrin bringing him a beer. Mitch took the beer and drained half of it before lowering it. Wiping the sweat from his forehead he squeezed Darrin's shoulder.

"Thanks babe. That's just what I needed."

Mitch watched Darrin walk back into the cabin and start cooking some lunch. Mitch refocused on the elk and barely noticed that the three visitors were working to surround him. As he worked to fist off a stretch of hide, he suddenly felt his arms begin grabbed. He looked up into a face contorted with hate as Dave threw a punch into his stomach. He let out a loud grunt of pain as his mind reeled as he tried to come to grips with what had happened. With a second punch Mitch doubled over with pain. The two men holding his arms kept him from collapsing to the ground. Dave was screaming at him, although Mitch was in no shape to understand any of it.

"Come on faggot! Fight me! You and your bitch don't belong up here!"

Mitch was dimly aware that Dave was preparing to kick him, when a gunshot sounded from only a few feet away.

"Let. Him. Go. NOW!"

Mitch rolled his head to see Darrin standing on the cabin porch with the 30-06 held steadily in his hands. The look on his face brooked no discussion.

"Fuck you! Damn faggot! We're going to show you two that you aren't welcome up here! And you are too much of a chicken shit to use that rifle so put it down queer or we'll use it on you."

He started to swing back his foot back to kick Mitch when a second rifle shot echoed and blended with the sound of breaking glass.

"Next time it won't be your truck." said Darrin as he levered another round into the chamber. "You have two seconds. . .one. . .two."

As he lifted the rifle all three attackers took off for the pickup. Mitch fell to his knees once he was released. He struggled to keep from falling onto his face as Darrin watched the pickup skidding out of the driveway and onto the dirt road. Once the pickup was no longer in sight, Darrin dropped the rifle and ran over to Mitch.

"Shit! Are you ok? I'm taking you to the hospital!"

Mitch shook his head, "No, you stopped 'em from doing any worse. And I think the cops might not like your target practice on their pickup." Mitch chuckled and then gasped as a pain shot through him.

"We need to go. Now. Before they can get back with reinforcements," said Darrin.

"They won't be back. You put the fear of God in 'em. Besides, they aren't from around here so there's no one to help 'em."

Both men jumped and turned to see a small, middle aged woman in a housedress standing on the edge of the clearing.

"Sorry, didn't mean to startle ya. I'm Peggy. I own the property next door. I heard the rifle shots. Thought I'd come check if you needed help. You seem ta have done a fine job on your own though."

Mitch gasped out a reply, "There were three of 'em! What were you going to do?"

Peggy smiled and reached in the huge pocket on the front of her dress and pulled out a 9mm Glock, "I have my equalizer," she said and smiled.

"Here, let me help you with him. I'm an EMT, closest we have to a doctor for quite a few miles," said Peggy.

Mitch nodded and braced himself as she moved toward him. While Darrin held him up, she quickly checked his stomach and ribs, noting where Mitch flinched when she probed. Finally she pulled back and put her hand on her hips.

"He'll be fine. Just some bruises. Nothing broken," she smiled at Mitch, "Lucky for you that your boyfriend is a good shot. Damn hellions come down from Denver to stir up trouble!"

Darrin looked at her for a long minute, "It doesn't bother you that we're . . . gay."

"Honey, you could be purple polka dots and I wouldn't care. So long as you are good people. And William wouldn't have given the keys to his cabin to anyone who wasn't good people," she smiled and motioned toward the cabin, "Now, take him inside and clean him up. I'd guess that you are going to be finishing the skinnin' of your elk though. But if you need me just sound off that canned horn thing you have. I heard it fine earlier." And with that she disappeared into the brush.

Mitch and Darrin stared at each other for several long seconds. With a shrug, and a grimace of pain from Mitch, they moved back into the house. Mitch flinched as Darrin used a wet cloth to clean him up and help him change into clean clothes. Mitch mentally berated himself for letting the trio trap him so easily. There was also a sizeable part of him that was wondering about Darrin and his rapid, and competent, defense. Darrin finished the lunch he had started before the ruckus and they largely ate in silence.

The severe pain was gone but Peggy was right, Mitch couldn't fight with the elk to finish skinning it. Darrin helped him outside to sit on the porch and give instructions on how to finish. As the afternoon wore on Mitch explained how to quarter the carcass so they could get it home. Finally his curiosity won over and he decided to ask Darrin about what happened.

"You know, that was impressive shootin' earlier," said Mitch.

Darrin grunted in reply.

"I had no idea you could shoot like that."

Darrin paused, and without turning said, "Why? You knew I grew up on a farm."

Mitch carefully considered his reply, "Yeah. But sometimes, on practical things, you. . ."

"I don't know my ass from a hole in the ground?" Now Darrin was looking into Mitch's eyes. Mitch wasn't sure why but he felt that this was an important conversation. He thought carefully about his reply, how to word it. But finally decided to be honest.

"Well, yeah. You are a smart dude, but sometimes don't seem to have much common sense. But damn, you didn't even flinch when you faced down those guys. And I didn't see you aim at the pickup when you shot. Did you just shoot from the hip?"

Darrin scowled at Mitch with a look that certainly wasn't happy. Finally a smile broke out on his face and he shook his head.

"Fair enough," said Darrin, "I'm probably not the best in the useable skills area, but I can shoot. I wasted a lot of time and ammo target practicing when I was younger. Eventually I started playing with shooting from the hip and got good at it. That's really all there was to it."

"Well I'm damn glad you did. Because you definitely pulled my bacon outta the fire earlier," said Mitch.

With that settled they moved back to finishing the elk. Soon it was cut into its primal cuts and packed in coolers. As Mitch watched Darrin clean up in a basin of water, he again marveled at his man and how he had came through in the clench. For Mitch, it made Darrin even more desirable, a true partner that he could depend on during times of crisis. Once Darrin finished his cleaning he helped Mitch back into the cabin and stoked the fire in the wood stove for dinner.

Darrin had cut them two steaks from the fresh elk and proceeded to make a huge meal for the two of them. Using the well-stocked refrigerator, he made as many of Mitch's favorites as he could manage. Mitch moved to the table under his own power, still sore but able to breathe without pain. Between the two of them they soon had eaten everything Darrin had made, and Mitch was leaning back and sighing with contentment. Darrin brought Mitch another beer and they moved to the porch to watch their last sunset in Colorado. Recalling the day, Mitch was just happy that he hadn't ended up in the hospital, or worse. His attitude that everyone would accept his sexuality, or at least leave him alone, was severely shaken. He wasn't going to admit it to Darrin, but his level of trust in people had dropped.

As the cold October night settled around them they moved back inside and stripped for bed. Darrin was very protective and wrapped himself around Mitch. So far as Mitch was concerned, for one of the few times in his adult life he wanted someone to take care of him. It was great that he actually had that in Darrin.

<><><><><>

The following sunrise found them flying across New Mexico and almost at the Texas state line. Mitch had been driving for several hours while Darrin slept, but he knew Darrin was waking up.

"Morning sunshine," said Mitch.

"Morning, my fucking hot man."

"Few more hours and we'll be in Amarillo and we can grab some breakfast."

"Hmm, I think I want breakfast now," said Darrin as his hand gripped Mitch crotch.

"Oh now fuck. You can't be doing that shit on the highway."

"Oh really? 'Cause I seem to remember you doing exactly that to me," said Darrin.

With that Mitch felt his zipper being lowered at a provokingly slow speed. Trying to focus on the road he let out a small sigh when the cool air hit his dick and balls.

"Oh my," said Darrin, "We're going commando today? Nice, very nice!"

Mitch smiled, his focus on keeping the pickup on the road as his blood rushed to engorge his member. He could feel Darrin's fingers burrow into his thick bush and then begin to tug. His cock was pulsing with each tug as he felt his now throbbing dick strain against the confining fabric. Soon he felt the hot fingers wrap around and begin pulling his cock out of his open zipper, stroking it as it slowly inched toward the opening. Finally, almost bent into a U shape, Mitch's cock sprung free of the opening. Darrin gripped high on Mitch's cock and started rubbing his finger over his cock slit, spreading the abundant precum over the entire head. As the flow of clear fluid continued, Darrin gradually spread the natural lube further and further down the rock hard shaft. Gripping the base of Mitch's now slick cock, Darrin started running his hand up and down Mitch's shaft. The blue veins strained against the light colored skin, the large cum tube pulsing with each contraction of Mitch's ass. Mitch found it hard to focus as the sensations coming from his cock reached a fever pitch. As he tried to thrust up into Darrin's hand, Mitch lost focus on anything other than reaching orgasm.

"Careful there stud. We wouldn't want to speed and get a ticket now would we?" said Darrin with a smirk as he continued his leisurely jackoff of his boyfriend.

Mitch glanced at the road and speedometer, trying to maintain control, as he stayed right on the edge of a wonderful explosion. He feverishly sought the release that Darrin was so masterfully denying him. Mitch's breath was coming in ragged gasps when Darrin finally leaned down and touched his throbbing cock with the tip of his tongue.

"Oh god! Please! Suck it!" said Mitch between the gasps.

Then Mitch felt Darrin's hot mouth surround his cock and engulf it to the root. Moaning, he felt Darrin slowly slide back up his cock until only the tip was still encased in Darrin's hot mouth. The rough texture of Darrin's tongue started running over Mitch's cock, even as he felt Darrin's hand wrap around his throbbing dick and started stroking it. The dual stimulation just added to Mitch's lust as he tried not to buck uncontrollably. Mitch strained to focus on the highway, feeling his body respond as it always did to Darrin's skilled manipulation.

"Oh. Oh. Ohgod!" said Mitch.

Mitch felt the speed of Darrin's hand increase as his tongue burrowed into his cock. Finally unable to contain himself any longer he bucked wildly as he pumped hot cum into his lover's mouth. He could hear the sound of Darrin swallowing his thick juice as his balls continued to churn out man cream in amazing volume. Finally he slumped back against the seat, straightening the pickup and checking his speed as he drifted back from his tremendous orgasm. Eventually his breathing returned to a level that would allow him to talk.

"Oh shit! That was amazing. You are always so fucking good, but I think that might be a new record."

Darrin looked up at him as he continued to nurse out the last drops of cream from Mitch's deflating cock. Once he was fully soft, Mitch felt his cock slip from Darrin's hot mouth. Darin remained in Mitch's lap and caressed him as they drove down the highway. For several miles Mitch enjoyed this quiet intimacy. Glancing into his rearview mirror Mitch tensed,

"Oh fuck!" said Mitch with his eyes locked on the mirror.

"What?"

"Cop, coming up fast behind us," said Mitch, "Maybe he's just. . ."

Mitch stopped talking as the flashing lights came on, painting the cab in red and blue. Mitch realized that Darrin was still in his lap.

"Shit! Get up! Sit up!" yelled Mitch.

Mitch felt Darrin zip him closed and then tried to nonchalantly sit up. He pulled over to the side of the road and lowered the window, dreading what was coming. He looked back as the familiar uniform of the Texas Highway Patrol walked up the side of the pickup. Once he arrived at the window he nodded at Mitch.

"Howdy. You were going a bit fast back there. About 14 mph over the posted limit. I'll need to see your drivers license."

"Yes sir," said Mitch meekly as he passed the license out the window.

The cop looked over at Darrin and lifted an eyebrow. "Didn't see you until he stopped."

Darrin glanced over, "Yes sir, I was asleep. Mitch woke me," Darrin said and then tried to fake a yawn.

"Ah," he said, "Be right back gentlemen."

Mitch watched the cop go back to his car and get in. Sweating bullets he started going through all the things he could be arrested for. He didn't like cops, at all. Most of the bad things that had happened in his life had involved cops. Mitch looked over and was amazed to see Darrin reading a magazine he'd bought at one of the convenience stores they had gotten gas from.

"Why the hell are you so relaxed? He's going to throw us in jail! And don't think I don't remember who did this."

"Oh relax, worst thing he'll do is give you a ticket. I'll help you pay it, it was partly my fault."

Mitch started to reply when he saw the cop climb out of his car and walk toward them. Finishing the paperwork as he arrived at the window, he tore off a sheet and handed it to Mitch.

"Just a warning this time. Nothing outstanding on your record, son," said the cop, pausing to think he smiled a little and looked at Darrin,

"And son, you got a blob of . . . stuff, in your goatee."

With that he turned and walked back to his car. Mitch thought he'd heard a faint chuckle, but would never be certain. Both men were frozen, unable to move until long after the cop had disappeared down the highway. Finally they glanced at each other, and a small giggle erupted from Mitch's mouth. Darrin followed quickly and soon they were both laughing uncontrollably.

"Oh my god! I can't believe we aren't handcuffed and on our way to jail," said Darrin.

"Yeah, you're right. Blob. Darrin the blob boy!" Mitch started laughing again and Darrin scowled at him. But quickly his frown turned into a smile, and then a laugh.

"Yeah, well at least I put your dick away. It wouldn't have been good if my hubby's dick had been out for fresh air."

Mitch slowly stopped laughing. Smiling to himself, he wondered if Darrin knew what he'd said. And Mitch questioned what he thought of the idea himself. He glanced over at Darrin and realized he had stopped laughing too, and knew Darrin was considering what had slipped out too.

The rest of the trip back was relaxed, but a little subdued. As they pulled into the driveway Darrin leaned over and kissed Mitch on the cheek.

"What was that for?" asked Mitch.

"Just for being you. It was a great trip," Darrin said and then chuckled. "Great bull elk."

With that Darrin baled from the pickup and started running, knowing that Mitch would be looking to get even for that crack. The next 20 minutes were spent in uncomplicated roughhousing that both men enjoyed. They finally ended up on the lawn with Mitch sitting on Darrin and tickling him as the bigger man thrashed under him.

"Ok, ok, no more bull elk cracks!" said Darrin between gasps of air.

"Damn straight!" said Mitch.

Darrin chuckled. "Babe, there's ain't nothin' straight about us."

Mitch smiled and nodded, "And that's just the way I like it."

<><><><><><>

The next morning found Mitch back in their office. He'd returned the key and took the elk quarter to Koch, who seemed amazed, but surprisingly didn't have any comments. Mitch had expected him to hear about their incident from Peggy, but if she had told Koch, he didn't ask.

Having taken care of everything, Mitch was wrapping up some research entries at his desk when Darrin walked in. At first Mitch thought nothing about it, but then he realized that Darrin hadn't sat down. Looking up he saw that Darrin's face was drained of color and he seemed to be shaking.

"What's up babe?" asked Mitch.

"Someone just called me a 'Fucking faggot'"

"What! Where?"

"In the stairway, just now. It was crowded, I couldn't tell who said it," said Darrin.

Darrin sat down as Mitch watched him. Both seemed a little stunned since things seemed to have been going well.

Mitch looked over at Darrin's trembling hand.

"First the thugs in Colorado and now this," said Mitch.

"Shit."

Copyright © 2012 reddirtwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Let's hope they continue to be able to defend themselves, as their love becomes stronger. They are certainly good for each other and great fun to read about. :boy::rolleyes:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I loved the bull moose call, Peggy, morning breakfast :rofl: and the nice policeman.♥️ The three ugly homophobes and the one in the staircase should spend the afterlife in hell when they get there, which I hope is in the near future for them.👿

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..