Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wrangler Butts - 6. Chapter 6

Despite Darrin's concern, weeks went by with no repeat of the verbal attacks. In spite of the quiet, Mitch was more subdued than Darrin had ever seen him. He tried to get Mitch to talk about the incidents, but had been met with either evasion or stony silence. After several tries he decided to let it drop. Darrin was glad there hadn't been a repeat incident, but not knowing who was doing it was almost worse since he began distrusting almost everyone. Between the pressures of classes and teaching, as well as the continual looming threat of more personal attacks, both men were exhausted and on edge as the semester lumbered toward its conclusion.

The pressures were enough that they decided to spend the Thanksgiving break at home, catching up on work and trying to decompress. Adding to Darrin's stress level, he had noticed that Mitch was getting what seemed like a lot of phone calls that he took in private. Not that Darrin expected a breakdown of each phone call, but always before Mitch was pretty open about his phone conversations and didn't care if Darrin overheard him, but these calls were cloaked in silence. Darrin tried to put it out of his mind, hoping that it wasn't what he thought it was. In spite of everything, they did manage to unwind over the short Thanksgiving break and promised that Christmas would be more than turkey sandwiches and beer. As the long weekend drew to a rapid end, they readied themselves for the mad dash to the end of the semester.

The Monday after the break found Mitch and Darrin in their office, absorbed in the work in front of them. Both were oblivious to anything going on outside their door until they heard,

"Buttfuckers!"

Jumping up they ran to the door, but the hallway was empty. Mitch stalked up and down the hall, trying to find who had said it, but with no success. Darrin was still standing in their doorway when Mitch returned.

"Nothing. Fuckin' chicken shit!" said Mitch.

"I can't believe he disappeared so quick. It's gotta be another grad student that ducked into an office, but who!" said Darrin, grinding his teeth in frustration.

"Well, we'll just have to watch our backs. No telling what this fucker might try."

"Yeah, you're right," said Darrin. "Damnit!"

Mitch smiled, "Come on. Even the token gay grad students in the department need to finish their work."

Darrin gave him a thoughtful look, and then followed Mitch back into their office with a small sigh.

<><><><><>

That evening Mitch watched Darrin while he was cooking. They tried to divide up the work, but Mitch was more than willing to admit Darrin was the better cook, and Mitch loved to watch him as he did it. There had been times when Mitch had bribed Darrin into swapping chores so he didn't have to eat his own cooking. He smiled a little as Darrin chopped some greens to slip into the stew he was making. Darrin thought he was sneaking it past Mitch, and Mitch certainly wasn't going to admit that he actually didn't mind the addition.

As he watched, he drifted back to the incident today. Running through it over and over, he realized this was starting to wear on him. Darrin had tried to get him to talk about it a few times, but he really didn't know what to say about it. He'd always been very comfortable in his skin, and the people around him had responded positively. This blind hate was new, and he wasn't sure how to deal with it. He'd heard enough just from Darrin to realize that other people's experiences weren't as positive and that he had been pretty lucky until these recent months. Thinking it through he knew what he needed to do. He hated to admit it, and even smiled a little when he admitted it to himself, but he needed to see his momma.

The smile continued on his face as he walked over and leaned against the counter and watched Darrin. Mitch's smile broadened when Darrin looked up at him and waited for whatever was coming.

"Go ahead, spit it out," said Darrin.

Mitch chuckled, "You know me too well. I was wondering what you had planned for Christmas break."

Darrin shrugged his shoulders. "I dunno. It's not like I have anywhere to go. I thought I'd just stay here I guess. Why?"

"Let's go to my parent's place. I'd like to see them."

Mitch saw Darrin stiffen. He could almost see the disaster scenarios that were running through Darrin's head. He waited and eventually there was a small sigh.

"Sure. If that's what you want to do," said Darrin.

Mitch's face bloomed with a full-blown smile that covered his face.

"Fuckin' fantastic!"

Darrin chuckled and turned back to his cooking, thinking he had hid his doubts from Mitch. But then he felt Mitch move behind him and press his crotch against Darrin's butt. As the layers of denim slid over each other, Mitch ran his hands under Darrin's shirt and let his fingers explore the wonderful textures of his man. Darrin's breath caught as he pressed back against Mitch. Cocking his head he managed to get out,

"If you don't stop, dinner will burn."

"You need to relax," said Mitch as he turned off the burners. He then slowly ground his crotch against Darrin while his fingers gently tweaked the hard nipples he found buried in soft hair. Darrin braced himself against the counter, pressing back, his body throbbing as the foreplay created a primal rhythm in him. Darrin felt Mitch's fingers slowly slide down his torso, stopping just inside the waist of his pants and softly caressing his bush. Darrin always marveled at how Mitch played him like a fiddle. This was no exception since in a short time Mitch already had him moaning and bucking like a cheap whore. Grabbing Darrin's package, Mitch turned him around so that their crotches were grinding against each other. Mitch popped opened the neck of Darrin shirt, pressed his lips against the base of his neck and started sucking and biting. The animal in Mitch didn't recede until after he had left what was going to be a huge hickey. Bucking his crotch against Darrin, Mitch caressed Darrin's face and kissed him softly.

"That's my college boy, getting all relaxed. Lets see if we can't get you even more relaxed."

With that Mitch slid to his knees, his boots scooting across the cheap linoleum floor as he moved so his face was at Darrin's crotch. Reaching up he opened the button on Darrin's jeans, then slid the heavy zipper down until the black jockstrap Darrin was wearing was framed with the faded denim. Mitch toyed with the thick sausage that inhabited Darrin's jock while his hands cupped Darrin's ass and kneaded it. Pulling up the side of the jockstrap, Mitch fished Darrin's rock hard cock out the side and without a word slid his mouth over the crown.

Darrin's legs threatened to turn to jelly as Mitch took his cock deeper and deeper into his hot mouth. Bracing himself on the cabinet Darrin was awash in mounting passion. His head swam and he lost track of time as the delightful feelings of Mitch's oral magic brought him closer and closer to orgasm. Mitch began alternating his hot mouth with a wet hand job. Darrin felt the building pressure and tried to speak.

"Fuck. Damnit. Oh, oh god!"

"Squirt it baby, coat my face with your spunk!" said Mitch as he furiously jacked on Darrin's cock. As he dragged the dark red, throbbing head across his stubble covered face Darrin lost it. His body convulsed and twisted as he shot one of the biggest loads ever over Mitch's mouth and cheeks. As the torrent slowed to a trickle, Mitch sucked the head into his lips and drank in the last of Darrin's cream. Finally releasing his cock with an oddly appropriate sound of satisfaction, Mitch looked up at Darrin.

"Better now, cowboy?" asked Mitch.

Darrin reached down and grabbed Mitch under the arms, pulling him into a hard kiss and then Darrin suddenly pushed him backwards. Mitch stumbled and moved back with Darrin rapidly followed in spite of his half dressed condition. Another push and Mitch found himself leaning backward across the kitchen table, braced against his arms. Mitch looked up and met Darrin's eyes, seeing an expression of pure desire on Darrin's face.

"No. There's a couple more things before we're done, stud," said Darrin.

Darrin almost ripped open Mitch's jeans, fishing his hard cock out the fly of his briefs. He dribbled spit down its rigid length, wrapping his hand around Mitch's cock and then jacking it. Mitch moaned and opened his legs as wide as possible, enjoying the hand job from his lover. Darrin leaned forward, kissing Mitch hard, his hand never faltering. Soon Mitch was bucking into his hand, his ass lifting off the table as he drove toward a massive ejaculation. Darrin felt Mitch's body tense and his breath hiss through his teeth. Darrin smiled to himself and slipped his finger into this mouth and coated it with saliva. Timing it when Mitch's ass was arched off the table, Darrin slid his hand through the leg of his briefs and slipped his wet finger into Mitch's clenched butt.

"OHFUCK!" screamed Mitch.

The invasion of Darrin's finger into his ass sent Mitch over the edge. Every muscle shook, as his entire body became part of the orgasm. When Mitch's body started convulsing, Darrin kneeled in front of him and rubbed Mitch's pulsing cock against his face. With the first swipe of his dick over Darrin's face, Mitch shot his load. Pulse after pulse of prime man cream coated Darrin's face. His tongue started lapping up what he could reach of Mitch's cum. Mitch loosed several more volleys of semen before collapsing on the table as his orgasm released him. Darrin stood up and moved on top of him. He chuckled at the look of bliss on Mitch's cum coated face. He kissed his lover softly and then licked a large glob of jizz from Mitch's cheek.

"Now. I'm all better," said Darrin with a chuckle, "but I think we need to clean up."

Mitch reached up and ran his finger across Darrin's cheek, coating his finger with cum. He looked deep into Darrin's eyes as he slipped his slime coated finger into his mouth and sucked it clean.

Fixing Darrin with an innocent look he said, "Why's that, babe? I like cream."

Darrin began laughing, collapsing against Mitch as happiness infused him.

<><><><><>

The trip to east Texas wasn't that far, but it felt like they had moved into another world. They had planned the trip to start as soon as they could wrap everything up, but it was now only a day or two before Christmas. The drive itself was a different experience for Darrin, who hadn't been in the eastern part of the state before. He was amazed at the dense forest they were driving through, that seemingly extended to the edge of the blacktop. Darrin had lost the argument for once and they were in Mitch's larger pickup, which made it seem even closer. Darrin knew they were not far from Mitch's parent's house and the tension was building for him. Finally he turned to Mitch,

"So, tell me about your parents."

Mitch glanced over and saw the tension in Darrin's face. He knew that Darrin was nervous about meeting his parents, but then some of his parents antics over the years played through his head and Mitch laughed, "You haven't got enough time. They are pieces of work, especially my mother. Great people, but kinda weird."

Darrin fidgeted a little and then asked, "What'd you mean 'weird'?"

Mitch snorted, "Not bad weird. Unique. And really liberal!"

Darrin started laughing too. "How in the world did a liberal couple survive in the hills of east Texas?"

"Oh, they are easy people to like, and very persistent. They tend to wear down people who disagree with them."

Darrin started to ask more questions, but realized that he wasn't going to feel any better regardless of Mitch's answers. So he settled in to soak up the unique scenery they were driving through. Entering his own world with the dense forest of pines sliding endlessly past his window, Darrin lost track of time and was surprised when Mitch turned onto a two-wheeled track that led to an unusual house. As they stopped in front of it Darrin found himself staring in amazement. It looked like a decades old, continual experiment in alternative building, and was largely indescribable. He sat there for several long moments, trying to decide what to say.

"Yeah, it's a hell of a house. Wait until you get inside," said Mitch.

Darrin climbed out of the pickup, taking the small jump to get to the ground. He walked around and retrieved his bag. When he turned back toward the house, standing on the porch was a small, white-haired woman who was drying her hands. Mitch ran up and wrapped his arms around her, giving her a warm hug and a kiss on the cheek. Once they separated, Darrin could see the warm smile on her face. He walked up while the two of them exchanged a few words. When he got within reach, Mitch snagged his arm and pulled him closer.

"Mom this is Darrin, the one I've been telling you about."

"Nice to meet you Mrs. McRichards," said Darrin.

"Oh please, just call me Patsy. Everyone does!" And then she grabbed Darrin and hugged him tight. "It's so glad to meet you. Mitch talks about you all the time."

Darrin smiled at Mitch over her head and replied, "Well, hopefully it wasn't all bad. You know how Mitch can stretch the truth."

Darrin looked down as Patsy tilted her head up and looked at him. He tensed as he saw a tear slowly making its way down her cheek, then she hugged him tight again and said, "Honey, he said he was in love with you, and that's about the best news his Dad and I'd heard in a long time." She paused and then squeezed him tight again, as she relaxed she said, "Now, come on in the house. I made some cookies for ya'll."

Without letting go of Darrin, Patsy walked toward the door, snagging Mitch as she passed so she had one of them in each arm. As they passed through the front door, Darrin could see what Mitch was talking about. The house was unconventional, and it did look like a series of experiments. But despite its looks, it was very warm and welcoming. As he settled into the chair that Patsy pushed him toward, he looked around the room and took in the atmosphere that made this house a home. Despite all his apprehension before they had arrived, Darrin felt oddly at peace in their home and found himself relaxing. He smiled as Patsy came back into the room and took a few of the cookies she offered. He sat quietly and listened as Mitch and his mother caught up on all the events of the area. As their conversation wound down, she looked over at Darrin and smiled.

"I'm sure that you boys are tired. Mitch, take Darrin up to your room and ya'll can clean up for supper." And with that announcement she walked back into the kitchen. Mitch smiled at him as they walked back out to the truck.

"She is a little over the top, but she likes you," said Mitch.

Darrin smiled over at him, "That's good! I know she makes fantastic cookies," said Darrin as he ate the last crumbs of the cookies he'd taken.

Loaded with their stuff for a week, Darrin followed Mitch up the stairs and into a small bedroom toward the back of the house. Obviously it had been left unchanged when Mitch went to college. The room was filled with trophies and ribbons from livestock shows, 4-H activities and Darrin thought he spotted Mitch's FFA jacket hanging in the closet. It looked like the room of an 18 year old boy, but he loved it since it gave him some insight to the Mitch he knew.

Mitch watched as Darrin looked around the room. Walking into his room always felt a little like being dropped into a time capsule. His high school days, and before, were carefully preserved on the selves. He'd told his mother not to keep the room for him, but she'd said she didn't have any use for it right now, and that it reminder her of her baby. The conversation always ended with a scowl on his face and her walking off laughing. But there had been a few times when just being able to sit in this room and remember good times had kept him from doing something stupid. But the times when he had the urge to do something foolish came less frequently these days, thanks in part to Darrin. Right now though, with Darrin looking so closely at everything, he was a little embarrassed. Finally Darrin turned to him and smiled,

"Cool room. I can't believe how many trophies you have. It looks like you won everything you did!"

Mitch laughed softly, "No, not everything. But I did alright."

Mitch watched as Darrin put down his bag, wrapped his arms around Mitch and pulling him against his chest. Darrin tilted his face down and kissed Mitch softly on the forehead.

"This is great. I never was able to do the shows. My dad wouldn't let me. I love your room. It's like I am getting to know the younger Mitch."

Mitch felt Darrin lift his chin with a finger and then pressed their lips gently together. They separated and then pressed hard against each other as the emotions of the moment flowed over them. Darrin's hands slid down Mitch's back and cupped his butt as they melded into each other. Mitch untucked Darrin's shirt and ran his hands over the hairy, muscular chest of the man in front of him. Mitch slid his hand into the waist of Darrin's jeans –

"Come on down boys. I have supper ready!"

Both men jerked away from the other as Patsy's voice splashed on them like ice water. They chuckled nervously as they straightened their clothes, washed up and headed back downstairs. After enjoying a delicious meal with Mitch's mother, Mitch found himself giving Darrin a tour of the McRichard's small farm. Mitch pointed out numerous places and recalled their history. Eventually they walked into a densely wooded area. As they hiked through the quiet setting Mitch turned to Darrin with a huge grin on his face.

"Wanna see my hideout?" said Mitch.

Darrin looked carefully around and then nodded, "Sure babe, where is it?"

Mitch grinned and point above them. Darrin looked up and saw the underside of pieces of lumber that were barely visible in the branches of the huge live oak. Mitch ran behind the tree and quickly popped out on one of the massive lower branches.

"Come on up, there's an old set of steps on this side." Mitch watched as Darrin walked around the tree and slowly climbed beside him. As Darrin got closer, he scampered up the branch and disappeared into a small doorway in the side of the hideout.

Darrin looked up and gulped. He didn't really like heights, and he wasn't sure that Mitch's childhood hideout could take the weight of two adult men. Gritting his teeth he slowly moved up the branch, gripping any supporting branches he could find. When he finally reached the doorway, he pulled himself through and lay panting on the floor. Once he had recovered from the climb, he pushed himself to his elbows and looked at the interior of the tree house. Darrin smiled in appreciation of the work and ingenuity that went into this little hideout.

"This must have been a cool hideout when you were a kid."

"Yeah, it's also where I had my first smoke, my first beer, and – " Mitch looked meaningfully at Darrin, "my first sex."

"Oh. . . "

Darrin watched as Mitch crept toward him. He was still trying to process what Mitch had just said. He wasn't sure what he thought about it, and it rekindled Darrin's concerns about the secretive phone calls. As Mitch touched him, he withdrew. Mitch stopped, and rocked back on his heels.

"What's wrong babe? I thought you'd think this was cool," said Mitch.

"I don't know what I feel right now. You bring me to a place you had sex with other guys, and then try to start something with me. Give me a minute, I have a few mixed feelings here."

"Babe, they haven't been in my life in a long time. I just wanted to show you my secret place," Mitch paused, "And give it our memories."

Darrin nodded as Mitch talked, his stomach settling down as the importance of Mitch's statement sunk in. Darrin watched as Mitch leaned in again, this time letting Mitch kiss him gently. Darrin reveled in the wonderful warm feeling that was so typically the result of Mitch's kisses. Darrin watched as Mitch unbuttoned his shirt, a small sigh escaping his lips as Mitch's work roughened hands caressed his bare chest. Leaning in, his warm lips touched Darrin's hardening nipple, followed quickly by a warm, wet tongue. Mitch gently worked first one nipple and then the other until Darrin was gasping and his cock was aching in his tight jeans. Mitch's fingers traced the bulge in Darrin's pants, running over its hard length as Mitch watched Darrin slowly relaxed and smile at Mitch.

"You know, this isn't fair. I don't think so good with you're touching me," said Darrin.

Mitch smiled and leaned against Darrin, caressing down Darrin's torso and then cupping his ass.

"To be honest, I wasn't trying to be fair," said Mitch.

Mitch kissed his way down Darrin's torso, gently licking his nipples and then kissing down his stomach while Darrin twitched at the sensation. When Mitch arrived at Darrin's jeans he blew his hot breath over his crotch. Opening his mouth, he bared his teeth and gently gnawed on the sausage in Darrin's pants. Darrin gasped at the first bite and then began running his hands over his own chest as Mitch's efforts sent wonderful sensations through his body.

"Oh god Mitch. That feels amazing."

Mitch looked up and moved his mouth away from the mound of hard, denim-covered flesh. He ran his hands over Darrin's crotch before reaching up to open his jeans. The soft pop of metal through denim, followed by the quiet shush of a zipper opening was music to Mitch's ears. Sliding his hands up to the taut waistband of Darrin's jockstrap he pulled it below Darrin's nuts and then wrapped his fist around Darrin's leaking dick. Mitch stroked Darrin's hard member slowly while he watched him rub his nipples. Mitch gripped tighter, getting even more turned on by the deep purple color that Darrin's cockhead was turning. Squeezing his hand up the turgid length of Darrin's cock, Mitch watched a blob of clear honey accumulate and then he leaned in and sucked it into his mouth.

"Oh fuck. That feels amazing. Damn you have me horny!"

Mitch raised his head, allowing saliva to stream over Darrin's cock. Gripping his hand tightly around it, Mitch started stroking his man's cock intently. Darrin twisted his nipples harder, loving the sensations enveloping his body. His hips thrusting into Mitch's hand, Darrin soon felt that familiar sensation as his balls began pumping cream out. His muscles tensed as he began shooting. After two or three huge streams the remainder of his cum oozed out like white lava.

As Darrin recovered from his orgasm induced high he moved closer to Mitch, gently touching his rough face. Moving slightly he leaned against the wall and then pulled Mitch tight against him. Not caring that his cum coated chest was pressed against Mitch's back, he struggled to open Mitch's jeans. Once released, Mitch's hard cock sprung out, slinging a trail of precum across them. While Darrin held Mitch tight against him with one hand, his other hand slipping through Mitch's dense bush. Moving through the curly pubic hair under his fingers, Darrin found the object of his search. He wrapped his fingers around Mitch's cock and stroked it slowly. Darrin buried his face against Mitch, immersing himself in the scent and texture of his boyfriend. He inhaled deeply as his hand ran under Mitch's shirt. Mitch relaxed against him, letting Darrin pleasure him as his eyes closed to savor the feelings coming over him. Even at Darrin's slow leisurely pace, Mitch was soon grinding his back against him, moaning for release. Soon Darrin hit Mitch's sweet spot one too many times and he began to unload. His first jet fountained straight up and then fell to the floor with a splat. His head rolled back against Darrin as the next shots ribboned across the floor between his legs. Mitch relaxed as the last of the white jizz oozed out of his still throbbing cock.

"Oh hell ya! That was fuckin' amazing," said Mitch with a sigh.

"Yup, it was. But now we are kinda a mess."

Mitch smiled and pulled over a small metal box like you buy at an army surplus store. Snapping it open he pulled out a roll of paper towels and yanked off a few of them. After wiping the cum off himself, he turned to Darrin and went to work. It quickly devolved into a tickling game as Darrin tried to keep a very persistent Mitch away from his stomach and sides. In spite of that, the two soon found their way out of the tree house and on their way back to the house. Walking in Darrin noticed a new person in the kitchen, but they quietly retreated to Mitch's bedroom and cleaned up before coming back down. Mitch's mother cocked her head at them for a minute and then shook her head. Seeing his wife's expression, Mitch's dad spun around on his stool, stood up and held out his hand to Darrin.

"Mike McRichards, nice to meet ya," he said.

Darrin shook the offered hand and was a little relieved that it was just a normal firm handshake. No posturing. No domination game. Mike took a couple of beers from the fridge and handed them to the guys. They moved into the living room as Mitch's mother started getting out desserts for them. The sweets and beer relaxed everyone and they enjoyed a quiet, calm evening talking with each other. Darrin discovered Mitch's parents were good-natured, genuine people who didn't seem to have any problem with Mitch's sexuality. Mitch had obviously told them about the verbal slurs in the department, as well as the incident in Colorado. Not that they had solutions, but they were sympathetic and concerned about Mitch and Darrin's safety. They did hint that they would like grandchildren, and that it was up to Mitch to provide them, to which he assured them that they were trying whenever possible, causing roaring laughter from Mitch's father and Darrin to turn a bright red. Darrin did get a few questions about his background and family, but nothing too intrusive. As the evening chill started to seep into the room, Patsy excused herself to go to bed. Mike spent a few more minutes with the couple. He eventually yawned and then stretched.

"I guess it's time for me to head upstairs too. It was nice getting to get know you, Darrin."

Darrin nodded, "Yeah, it was fun. I enjoyed the evening too."

Turning to his son Mike smiled, "Son, you picked a good one. It's about time too." He walked a few steps and then paused. Giving us that ornery look that Darrin knew far too well from Mitch he said "Remember, your bed squeaks, loud."

Mitch turned cherry red. His face was so hot that Darrin thought his ears might combust. As his dad walked off with a hearty laugh, Darrin turned to get an explanation from Mitch.

"I had a sleep-over when I was 16, and the next day Dad said it was a wonder that the bed didn't break from all the activity," Mitch said sheepishly.

Darrin chuckled, but also wondered about his man who seemed to have had so many partners in his life. Darrin couldn't imagine that he stood up very well in comparison. But there was no need to worry about squeaky beds that night. Both of them were tired and fell asleep almost as soon as their heads touched the pillows.

<><><><><>

Dawn found Darrin waking up slowly in a bed with only himself in it. He looked around and saw that Mitch's boots and clothes were missing and wondered where he had gone. Stretching once, he got up and slipped on his jeans and shirt from last night. Quietly walking down the stairs he slipped into the kitchen, only to find Mitch's mother cleaning up from breakfast.

"Mornin'," said Darrin.

"Mornin' Darrin. You hungry?"

"Yes Ma'am. I am, and whatever you cooked smells great."

"Just eggs and biscuits. Nothing fancy around here."

Darrin ducked into the bathroom and washed up. By the time he got back in the kitchen a plate piled with biscuits and fried eggs were waiting on him. While the food might not be considered 'fancy', it was delicious. The biscuits were several inches thick and fluffy as a cloud, and the eggs were deep orange-yoked beauties that tasted amazing. Darrin quickly cleaned his plate and then carried the dishes to the sink to wash and put them on the drying rack. Patsy was bustling around the room and looked up as he finished.

"Mitch and Mike are out in the woodlot. It's around the far shed."

Darrin nodded, grabbed a light jacket and headed out the door. He quickly realized it wouldn't take much to find them when the roar of a chainsaw split the early morning quiet. Following the sound he found them cutting firewood and jumped in to help. In spite of the slight chill in the morning he and Mitch were soon stripped to their t-shirt, which were rapidly becoming soaked with sweat. The three of them reached a rhythm and time passed so quickly that Darrin was surprised when Mike stopped them for lunch.

Darrin enjoyed the open, happy relationship Mitch had with his parents, and couldn't help but be a little jealous that he would never have the same thing with his own parents. He was fairly quiet through the meal as he mulled over these thoughts, to the point that he saw Mitch glancing at him occasionally. As they washed the last of the dishes together Mitch finally spoke up,

"What are you thinkin'? 'Cause you have been way too quiet through lunch. I know you, I know you are obsessing over something."

"Nah, it's ok."

"Don't. Don't lie to me Darrin. I've lived with you long enough to know when you are lyin'."

Darrin let out a long sigh, "Yeah, I suppose you're right. I was thinking about how well you and your parents get along. And . . . well and wishing I could have that with my parents. But that's never going to happen."

Mitch rubbed Darrin's back and then leaned in for a kiss. "I'm lucky, babe. I probably don't realize how lucky I am. I'm sorry if we made you feel bad."

Darrin nodded, "It's not your fault, and I know I'm just being stupid. But it just made me think. I didn't mean to put a damper on your time with you parents."

Mitch wrapped his hand around Darrin's neck and pulled them together until their foreheads touched. Darrin found himself lost in the deep brown eyes of his lover and took a long shuddering sigh.

"Come on. I think its time to get out of the house. We can go horseback riding for a few hours."

Darrin nodded and smiled, "Yeah, I think the last time we went horseback riding you had me behind you on the way home."

Mitch laughed and said, "Well someone is going to be riding behind this time too, because Mom and Dad only have one horse right now."

They walked out toward the pens with the bridle that Mitch had pulled from somewhere. Darrin walked behind Mitch for most of the walk, watching his tight ass in the well fitting Wranglers and feeling his own jeans get a little tighter from the sight. His obsession had him so distracted that he almost bumped into the large horse that Mitch was stroking. Darrin had never seen one like him. He certainly wasn't a Quarter horse, but he wasn't a draft horse either. He looked like the tight end on a football team, muscular but quick.

"What is he?"

"Feather is a Friesian. They used 'em to pull artillery around."

"And you have a saddle that'll fit this big mother fucker?" asked Darrin.

Mitch punched his arm and waved him to lower his voice. "Watch your mouth! If my mom hears you cuss she'll have your ass." Mitch looked around and smiled a little, "and to answer your question, no. We don't have a saddle for him. We'll ride him bareback," Mitch chuckled, "I told you I liked bareback best."

Darrin watched Mitch as he carefully put the bridle on the large horse. Mitch moved calmly and comfortably around the animal and Darrin realized it was largely the same way he dealt with people, calm and collected. As Mitch was tightening the final buckle a question occurred to Darrin.

"Hey Mitch, why in the world do you call this big ole boy Feather?"

Mitch smiled and then reached down to catch the long hair around the horses hoof. "These are feathers, babe. That's why we call him that."

Darrin reddened a little at something he felt he should have known. But before he could begin to wallow in it, he felt Mitch's hand tighten on his shoulder.

"College, it's a stupid name. But Mom picked it out, so Dad and I weren't about to say anything. But don't start thinking you should know everything again."

And with that Mitch vaulted onto the horse and scooted forward until he was almost sitting on mane. Extending his hand he helped Darrin up behind him, although Darrin struggled to get his seat. Finally they were settled and Mitch walked the horse a short distance, and then took him into a canter. The gait jarred Darrin so badly that he almost fell off, but saved himself by grabbing Mitch around the waist and holding on for dear life. Darrin thought he saw a slight smirk on Mitch's face, but couldn't be sure. But after a few minutes Darrin settled into the ride and relaxed enough to enjoy the scenery. Mitch's parents had a fairly small farm, but it sat next to federal forestland, which is where they went. As they rode through the pines Darrin relaxed against Mitch and felt very content. Eventually they came to a small, secluded clearing next to a stream.

"This looks like a good place to stop for lunch," said Mitch.

"That sounds fine, but unless you can eat pine straw there isn't much to eat around here," said Darrin.

Mitch threw his leg over the horse's neck and then jumped to the ground. Reaching inside his jacket he started pulling food from the inside pockets. He soon had several sandwiches and a couple of small bottle of juice arranged on the ground.

"Would this do?" he asked as he looked up at Darrin with a smile.

"I have no idea how you hid all that food inside that jacket, you little asshole. But yes, that looks great."

Darrin slid off the horse to the ground beside Mitch, but with little of Mitch's grace. Recovering from his awkward dismount, Darrin grabbed one of the sandwiches and walked over to the stream. Kneeling down he cupped his hand to drink.

"I wouldn't. . . " said Mitch.

Darrin looked back at him, "Why not, it's crystal clear."

"Babe, sometimes the water here has giardia in it. So unless you want to spend the rest of Christmas holiday in the shitter, I'd stick to the bottles I brought."

Darrin let the water dribble between his fingers and then wiped them self-consciously on his jeans. But his first bite of sandwich reminded him how hungry he was and he enjoyed the rest of the meal with gusto. After the leisurely lunch they decided it was time to start back.

"Babe, I'll ride behind you this time. Here, I'll help you get up on Feather," said Mitch. Interlocking his fingers Mitch created a step for Darrin, who wasn't very pleased with the connotation. But when he again got close to the horse he was reminded of its size and sighed in resignation. He knew that while he could eventually get mounted, it would take some time and a convenient stump to stand on wouldn't hurt either. Carefully placing his foot in the step created by Mitch's hands, he was soon on the horse. Mitch did take his hand when he offered it, but since he put almost no weight on it Darrin thought it was probably more to help him save face than any need on Mitch's part.

They enjoyed the quiet ride together as they chatted about their visit with Mitch's parents. The slow rocking of the horse had them relaxed and enjoying the ride. Darrin had been trying to retrace their earlier path, but when they entered a small open valley that he'd never seen before he admitted defeat.

"Mitch."

"Yeah."

"I have no idea where we are."

Darrin heard a chuckle from behind him, "Don't sweat it. I think I know where we are." Mitch turned slowly to get his bearings, nodding to himself, "Yeah, I know where we're at so you can relax, babe."

Mitch leaned forward, throwing his arms over Darrin's shoulders. Clamping his legs tight against the horse he raised himself up and kissed the back of Darrin's neck, enjoying the masculine scent that still lingered from this morning's work.

"I love being on a horse. It just feels right somehow," said Mitch.

"I might feel that way if I wasn't constantly thinking I was going to fall off," said Darrin with a chuckle.

"You know, the Mongols lived on their horses. They even had sex horseback."

"Yeah sure," said Darrin, "That would be something to see."

"Oh? Maybe we should try it out."

Darrin felt Mitch's rough hand in the middle of his back, pressing him forward. Not sure what was going on he moved down until his chest was resting on the horse. Darrin then heard a somewhat familiar click and then gasped as he felt the chill of cold metal against his skin, followed immediately by the kiss of cool air over his ass.

"Don't move, I'd hate to cut you," said Mitch.

"What the fuck are you doing?" yelled Darrin.

"Sex on horseback, babe. Sex on horseback."

Darrin started to argue when he felt this cheeks being pried apart and a wad of hot spit hit his exposed hole. As Mitch's finger began spreading the wet coating over his pucker, Darrin moaned and lost whatever argument he was going to make. When Mitch's thick finger slid into him, the familiar sensation caused Darrin's head to swim. Unable to do more than gasp, Darrin held onto the horse as Mitch added more spit and another finger. Darrin could tell from the noises escaping from Mitch that sex was going to be quick and hard, exactly what he wanted. Mitch's fingers slid out and he spat another wad onto Darrin's hole. Quickly he pushed it inside of Darrin with three stiff fingers. Darrin gasped at the extra girth and then relaxed his hole, opening it to Mitch.

Darrin felt the horse move and part of this mind realized they were screwing in the middle of a clearing, on a horse, in a national forest. But the louder side said 'fuck it!' and was ready to be taken. Feather moved slightly as Mitch moved into position, letting his fingers slip out of Darrin. Mitch ran his leaking cock up and down Darrin's crack, coating it with precum. Darrin could feel the slickness building, as was his lust. Mitch pressed harder with each pass, his swollen head dipping in and out of Darrin's pucker.

Moans escaped from Darrin at Mitch's rougher treatment. He had never admitted it to Mitch, but he liked it rough sometimes and had even thought a little bondage play would be fun. But he had never reached the point where he was comfortable showing his inner freak to Mitch. Darrin's focus was snapped back to the present as Mitch's cock rammed forward, the final push shoving it inside Darrin's gut. Expecting Mitch to stop and give him a chance to recover, he was surprised when Mitch continued to press deeper inside him. The pain radiated from his butt as Mitch's dick burrowed steadily into his gut. Darrin's breath hissed between his teeth in pain and relief as he felt Mitch's pubic hair grind against his ass. Once he was buried inside Darrin, Mitch laid his chest across Darrin's back and made small motions with his pelvis as he gave Darrin time to relax. Darrin enjoyed the feeling of fullness as the wonderful sensations of sex radiated from his butt.

Unconsciously Darrin started pushing back against Mitch as his desire overcame the lingering pain. Mitch smiled as he recognized his partner's receptivity and slowly pulled back, until only the head was still embedded and then he plunged forward, burying himself deep inside. Darrin gasped again as his breath rushed out through his teeth when Mitch raked across his prostate. The sensations of making love in the open and on horseback were so overwhelming that Darrin forgot to be afraid of discovery. As Mitch pumped into him, Darrin buried his face against the horse's neck, breathless with pleasure as his body responded. Largely helpless against the onslaught that Mitch was accomplishing, Darrin was swimming in delirious lust.

"Oh fuck. Drill me Mitch. Fuck!"

"You like that, babe? You like being screwed on a horse?" asked Mitch.

"Oh god yes. Fuck me, fuck me hard!"

With that Mitch moved so he could pound Darrin harder. Unable to get the same kind of position on a horse his lovemaking was more erratic, which served to put them both on an incredible sexual edge. Mitch grabbed Darrin's crotch, groping it roughly as he thrust into his ass again and again through the now ragged hole in his jeans. The tantalizing feelings built and ebbed until the pressure was almost unbearable. Mitch's balls sucked tight against his shaft and Darrin could feel the wet sensation in his jeans as his leaking cock soaked through the jock and drenched his pants. Mitch hit his sweet spot over and over, Darrin almost coming each time. As Mitch slithered over his prostate in a particularly delicious thrust, Darrin grunted and erupted into his jeans.

"Oh! Oh! Shit!" gasped out Darrin as his body convulsed and his ass clamped down on Mitch hard pole.

Mitch pushed through Darrin's seizing ass, his cock throbbing with the added friction. Grabbing the waist of Darrin's jeans, he buried himself as deep as possible, his balls empting their load into Darrin's hot ass.

"Fuck! Goddamn! Take it babe! Take my load!" said Mitch.

Mitch's body trembled as his accumulated lust poured out of his cock. Eventually both men came down from their orgasm-induced high, and realized they were in a very public place. Arranging themselves so they could ride again, they quickly left. Once they were a few miles away they both relaxed and then Darrin started to chuckle.

"Well, we can check one more location off our list of places we haven't had sex."

Mitch laughed and hugged Darrin from behind, "Yup, we have. Us and the Mongols." Mitch laughed again and then laid his head against Darrin's back. Resting for a few minutes there, he raised his head and looked around. He flashed a smile at Darrin and said,

"Let's head back. I'll help you get us there."

Following Mitch's directions, they were back in a short time. After taking care of the horse, they had to find Darrin something to cover up with so they could get to the bedroom. Finally grabbing a thin saddle blanket, Darrin held it in front of himself as they went to the bedroom. Mitch followed close behind, finding it hard not to laugh as he thought about Darrin's jeans with a hole cut in the ass and cum soaked front.

Once they were safely in the bedroom, Darrin breathed a sigh of relief as he stripped and jumped in the shower. Mitch sat on the bed and talked with him while he cleaned up. When he walked out toweling his head Mitch had to smile to himself as he thought that the Darrin he first made love to last summer would never have walked out of the bathroom without covering up first. Mitch enjoyed the sight of his masculine man walking around with his junk bouncing, but decided to keep his comments to himself.

"Well I guess after dinner I'll run to town and pickup a few last things," said Mitch.

"Why? Did we forget something?" said Darrin.

"No. I just need to pickup a few last Christmas presents."

Darrin's hands froze, his body froze as the realization came to him.

"Tomorrow's Christmas eve. . ."

"Yes, babe," said Mitch with laughter in his voice.

"Oh. Shit."

Mitch started laughing. "I guess I don't need to ask if you want to go with me."

Darrin's head was spinning. He had completed forgotten what day it was, and he had done no shopping. He wanted to get Mitch's parents something, but didn't have much money, and didn't know what they would like either. Grimacing a little he came upon a solution,

"Uhmm, Mitch."

"Yes?"

"Do you suppose-" Darrin paused.

"Yes, babe?"

"Would you mind letting me go in with you on your parents gift? I know I shouldn't ask, but I don't know what they would like." Darrin left off the money issue, he didn't want Mitch to think that he was cheap.

Mitch looked at Darrin and smile, "Actually that would be great. Mom and Dad's gift was stretching my finances a little thin. Thanks babe."

Darrin nodded, a little embarrassed that Mitch had made his screw up seem like a favor. But they finished changing and straightened the room just in time for supper. Darrin liked Mitch's parents more and more as he got to know them better and tonight's meal was just a continuation of the comfortable conversations they had already been enjoying. After he and Mitch had helped clean up they quickly headed to the nearest town to find the final touches that Mitch needed, and Darrin something for Mitch.

Darrin was racking his brain for what to get and not coming up with anything that was – enough. How do you buy a gift, when you are basically flat broke, for the most important person who you've ever had in your life. Darrin's rational side knew that Mitch would love whatever Darrin got him. But Darrin irrational side was, as usual, very, very loud and said if he screwed this up, he would lose Mitch.

Darrin thought he'd gotten a reprieve from his incompetence when Mitch was practically drooling over a hand-braided rawhide basal, but when Darrin saw the price his heart sank. It was more than triple what he made in a month. After that, the evening got longer and longer as Darrin saw everything slipping away from him. He'd all but given up hope when they wandered through a farm supply store. As he walked through the odd collection of items needed on a farm or ranch, an alternative came to him.

"Mitch, I need to grab a few things. I'll meet you in the truck," said Darrin.

Mitch looked over at Darrin's empty hands and wondered what was up, "Ok babe, I'll wait for you there."

Darrin smiled and nodded, almost running in his eagerness. Mitch paid for the few things he had picked up and walked to the pickup. After a few minutes he saw Darrin as he almost skipped across the parking lot. Chuckling to himself Mitch was curious what Darrin could have found to make him so happy. Darrin ripped open the truck door and practically launched himself into the seat, hiding the stuffed bag in his hand.

"Whatcha got, babe?" asked Mitch.

"Oh, nothin' much. Just a few odds and ends," said Darrin with a smile.

With a few more stops they wrapped up Mitch's shopping and headed back to the house. Once back in their room Darrin carefully zipped his purchases into his bag. Darrin was happily enjoying his time with Mitch as they got ready for bed, when Mitch's phone rang. Glancing at the number Mitch muttered something and went downstairs to talk. Darrin could hear a few muffled phrases and what sounded like 'no, he doesn't suspect a thing'. By the time Mitch walked back into the bedroom, Darrin was certain that Mitch was arranging a rendezvous with a former lover. His body was tense as he waited for Mitch to explain. When Mitch seemed oblivious to the call, Darrin sighed.

Mitch looked up, seeing the tension in Darrin's body. "What's wrong, babe?"

"Nothing. I'm fine," said Darrin, "Who called?"

Mitch dismissed the question with a wave of his hand, "Just an old friend. Heard I was in town and wanted to touch base."

"Oh?"

"Yeah, no biggie."

Mitch stripped down to his briefs and crawled into bed beside Darrin. Wrapping his arms around Darrin he was soon asleep. Darrin watched him and stewed over the phone call, finally collapsed in the dim hours the night.

In spite of the lack of sleep, Darrin woke in the hazy pre-dawn. He quietly crawled out of bed, grabbed his bag and went downstairs. He had decided that regardless of what Mitch was doing, he needed to finish the plan he had hatched yesterday. As he expected, Patsy was already up and making breakfast. He explained what he needed and asked if there was somewhere he could work today. She chuckled at the strange combination of things he needed, but told Darrin that he could use Mike's workshop in the barn.

Mitch woke slowly to a fully lit room and no Darrin. Dressing he went downstairs and found his mother cleaning up from breakfast.

"Mom, have you seen Darrin," asked Mitch.

"Oh yeah. He's in your Daddy's shop."

"The shop? What's he doin' in Dad's shop?"

"I don't know, and you don't need to know either. Just let him be."

Mitch started to argue but then saw the expression on his mother’s face and stopped. Nodding he sat down and ate the late breakfast that his mother sat in front of him.

Mitch spent the day doing odds and end of things that his parents hadn't had time to do for themselves. Occasionally he would hear strange noises coming from the shop, once it sounded like something was thrown against its metal wall. Another time he distinctly heard a string of profanities that made him chuckle, and also made him glad his mother was out of earshot. He was very curious by the time they sat down at the supper table, and he had noticed a new present under the tree for him.

As Mitch's mother did the last of the dishes, the three men were relaxing in the living room. Soon Patsy came in through the door, drying her hands.

"Well, who is passing out the gifts? Because I'm ready to open presents!" said Patsy.

Mitch smiled and started distributing presents to everyone. Darrin could tell this was a well-practiced ritual, one that Mitch thoroughly enjoyed. Soon everyone had their piles of gifts, including Darrin.

Darrin looked down at the small mound of gifts around his feet and fought to keep his emotions in check. This was the first Christmas in several years that he wasn't by himself. The emotions kept rolling over him and he wiped furiously at his face as the tears started. Damn it! Darrin thought, I'm not going to cry and embarrass Mitch. Just as he was about to leave the room, he felt the familiar weight of Mitch's arm on his shoulders.

"It's ok, babe. It's ok," Mitch pulled Darrin against him and held him tight.

Surprisingly Mitch's touch didn't start a waterworks that Darrin had feared. Instead he seemed to draw from Mitch and found a new strength in himself. He let Mitch hold him for a few minutes longer and then pulled back. At his movement, Mitch released his tight hold and rubbed his hand over Darrin's back. Darrin smiled at Mitch and looked around the room. Surprisingly Mitch's parents didn't seem uncomfortable, just supportive.

After a few exchanged smiles and a healthy shot of eggnog, which Mitch had apparently spiked heavily, Darrin was ready to open presents. He discovered that the McRichards' tradition was for everyone to open their presents one at a time. Darrin thought about it for a minute and decided it would be better than the 'everyone rip into your present at once' method Darrin had grown up with. As Mitch's parents opened their gifts, Darrin noticed that his name had been added so that all of the gifts were from both of them. Patsy and Mike oh'd and ah'd over each gift, telling the guys they didn't need anything more than their visit. After Mitch's parents were finished, Darrin's turn came and he was actually surprised at how excited he was to open presents.

Starting with the gifts from Mitch's parents, he got several new pairs of Wranglers, as well as some shirts. Darrin had to laugh to himself when he opened a package of underwear. White briefs, the kind he wore when he was a kid. Darrin wondered what they would think about the orange jockstrap he was currently wearing. Folding everything away he picked up the small package from Mitch and looked at it. Shaking it carefully he wondered what was in the little box. Carefully unwrapping it, Darrin opened the tape and finally got into the little fortress holding the gift. Opening it he saw a miniature version of the basal that Mitch was looking at this afternoon.

Picking it up he laid it in his hand. It was a beautiful, exquisitely made loop of braided rawhide. Darrin looked at Mitch, hoping for some explanation.

"I made it. I've been working on it since summer. Wade showed me how and I made it for you," Mitch paused, "It's for your keys."

Darrin looked at it and marveled at Mitch's careful craftsmanship. Looking up he smiled at Mitch and was again getting misty eyed. He leaned over, grabbed Mitch's neck and then kissed him gently. Realizing what he had done he glanced at Patsy and Mike. But they were both beaming at the couple. Sitting back on his heels he motioned at Mitch.

"Ok, your turn!"

Mitch followed a similar routine, opening the gifts from his parents first and getting the crop of new clothing, as well as a few more personal items. But Darrin had to smile that Mitch didn't get new tighty-whiteys. Finally Mitch picked up the shoebox-sized gift that was from Darrin. Mitch tilted it slowly and listened to the soft slithering sound coming from the box. Raising his eyebrow at Darrin, Mitch rotated the box a few more times before sitting it down. He pulled his pocketknife out and opened the blade. Tilting his head to smile at Darrin first, he carefully slit all the tape and let the wrapping paper fall to the floor. Popping the tape from the box, Mitch slowly opened it and peered inside.

The sight that greeted Mitch's eyes was a riot of color and patterns writhing in the box. Mitch reached in, grabbed a loop, and pulling out a beautiful hand-braided belt. He reached in again, and again, as his lap filled with Darrin's work. Finally looking up at Darrin it was Mitch's turn to be touched by his boyfriend's thoughtfulness. Standing up he quickly moved his buckle to one of the new belts and then threaded it into his jeans.

He knelt beside Darrin, wrapped his arms around him, and kissed him gently. "Thanks babe. These are wonderful!"

"It's been a long time. There are some mistakes," Darrin reddened a little, "and I haven't been working on them for months either."

Mitch reached up and playfully smacked Darrin's cheek. "You shush. I love them."

Darrin smiled and cuddled against Mitch, enjoying the feeling of acceptance in this small living room. After a few minutes they both got up and helped clean up. The rest of the evening was spent snacking on treats that Patsy had been making for a week, and enjoying relaxed conversation. Eventually they found their way to the bedroom and began getting ready for bed.

"You have great parents, Mitch," said Darrin.

"Yup, I do," Mitch kissed Darrin on the lips, "and a great boyfriend too."

Darrin pulled Mitch back slightly, nipping Mitch's nose and smiled, "Yes, I do have a great boyfriend. Who I love a lot." With that they gently began making out, the kisses becoming more passionate and the caresses more urgent with each passing minute. Darrin broke their kiss, gasping for air.

"Your parents will hear! We can't . . ."

Mitch reached up and clamped his fingers on Darrin's nipples and pulled him closer, whispering in his ear,

"I don't care. It's Christmas Eve and I haven't opened my last present yet," said Mitch.

His hands slipped from Darrin's chest, enveloping Darrin in a warm hug as he started lightly biting down Darrin's neck. Mitch's nails raked down Darrin's back as he passionately attacked his lover's neck and shoulders. He loved the muscular body that had been sculpted by work and not hours in a gym and touching Darrin always felt so special to Mitch. Soon, he had Darrin purring in his arms. Pushing Darrin back onto the bed he looked down at the dayglow orange jock that Darrin was wearing and smiled,

"Dayglow, babe? Really?"

Darrin reddened slightly, his cock losing some of its iron as he considered Mitch. Finally he realized that Mitch was teasing and he smiled back.

"Yup, dayglow orange. It didn't look quite so bright on the website though."

Mitch moved his face between Darrin's legs and blew his hot breath across his cloth-covered cock. Reaching out with his tongue he started licking on the fabric, soaking it with his spit. He carefully moved across the bulge of Darrin's cock, working it gently until the fabric was soaked down its length. He leaned back and gave Darrin a stinging smack on the thigh.

"On your hands and knees, boy!" said Mitch.

Darrin eagerly complied, sticking his jockstrap-framed butt into the air. Mitch grabbed the luscious ass in front of him and pulled the cheeks apart. Pressing his face against Darrin's crack he licked from the base of Darrin's balls to his lower back. Loving the taste of his man, Mitch gave Darrin several more swipes of his tongue and then honed in on his puckered hole. Mitch ran his tongue over the convulsing opening a few times, matting the dense hair with spit, and then drilled his tongue deep inside Darrin. Passion mounted in Mitch as he tasted the essence of his man. Diving in like a starving wolf, he consumed Darrin's ass and loved it. Reaching between Darrin's legs, Mitch grabbed his nuts and pulled them down while he continued tonguing the beautiful hole in front of him. Darrin grunted as his man tugged at his nuts, the dual stimulation overwhelming his senses.

"Oh fuck!" said Darrin, "Put it in, goddamn it. Put it in!"

Mitch moved his face as he continued tugging Darrin's stretched sack. "It? What do you want, babe? I'm not sure what 'it' is," Mitch said with a sneer in his voice.

"Oh goddamn you are evil! Fuck me! Ram your fat cock in! Oh shit you have me so hot!"

Mitch jumped off the bed and started rustling through his bag. He brought out a bottle of lube and stepped back on the bed, walking across it to Darrin. He coated Darrin's ass with lube, mingling it with the spit around his hole. Mitch ran his finger over Darrin’s distended ass a few times and then slide his finger inside his hot hole. Darrin moaned as the invading finger bumped against his prostate, arching his back up to signal his eagerness. Mitch smiled and swatted his ass hard, leaving it red and throbbing.

"Shut it, boy," said Mitch, "You'll get what you need soon."

Darrin moaned again and buried his face in the pillow for the, to him, interminable wait. Mitch coated his cock and then lowered himself, aiming his dick head at Darrin's swollen opening. Gripping his hips, Mitch lowered himself further, letting his cock slip inside of Darrin. Once he felt his cock slip past Darrin's gates, he pressed down harder until his pelvis was grinding against Darrin's ass. Both men let a moan escape as the joining hit all the right spots for both of them.

With that Mitch started pile driving his hard cock into Darrin. His pounding gained in ferocity, building the lust inside Mitch. Both were soon drenched in sweat in spite of the cool room. Mitch released his tight grip on Darrin's hips and started running his short nails down Darrin's broad back. Mitch was feeling more animal than human as his cock expanded with the impending orgasm. When Mitch felt his balls pumping into his system, he began slapping Darrin's ass quick and hard, causing delicious sensations to course through them. Finally with a guttural cry his cream began jetting into Darrin, filling his gut with man juice. Still engulfed in his haze of lust, Mitch continued to rake Darrin's back and sides while his body convulsed and expelled the last traces of jizz. With a final shudder he collapsed across Darrin's back, panting for breath. When the last of the euphoria left him, he realized that he had pressed the boundaries of their lovemaking.

Gently caressing Darrin's shoulders he almost whispered, "Babe? You ok?"

Mitch's world spun as Darrin moved quickly and flipped Mitch onto his back. Darrin stood beside the bed and grabbed Mitch's ankles, pulling him to the edge of the bed. Holding him by the ankles he pressed Mitch's legs back until his hole was fully exposed. Mitch looked up and saw precum running off Darrin's deep red cock and the incredible lust in his eyes.

Darrin met his eyes and almost growled, "Where's the lube! 'Cause I'm about to bust your ass."

"Do it, babe! Fuck me! I don't fuckin' need lube!"

Darrin growled again and then almost folding Mitch in half, he plunged the full length of his cock inside Mitch's gut. Never pausing he began pounding the beautiful man under him. Obviously to anything other than his need, he fucked Mitch's ass, their bodies slapping against each other as the rhythm built. Mitch bit his lip, regretting the impulse to get dry fucked. The pain was incredible, but he wasn't going to stop Darrin. Clenching his teeth he realized that Darrin was attacking his ass with a savage passion that he could never remember before. Mitch watched Darrin's sweat streaked face, his passion rekindled by the desire that he could see in Darrin's eyes. Finally the precum lubed him enough that he could fully enjoy the fucking. It helped that he knew Darrin wouldn't last long given his pace. Suddenly Mitch's prediction came true as Darrin slammed into him a final time and began filling his ass with hot cum. Darrin's ass was clenched while his dick spat out jet after jet of hot seed. Almost as quickly as he began, his muscles relaxed and he fell on top of Mitch.

"Oh. My. God. What happened?" said Darrin.

Mitch chuckled, "I'm not sure. But I think you better help me clean up or we're going to be sleeping on cum covered sheets tonight."

Darrin smiled and grabbed a towel and wiped each of them clean. As he lay beside Mitch he caught the look of concern.

"What's up?" asked Darrin.

"Are you ok?" asked Mitch.

"Sure, why wouldn't I be?"

"Well, it got a little rough. I wasn't sure how you'd feel about it."

Darrin reddened and then chuckled, "Well. Actually. I thought it was fuckin' hot! Don't get me wrong, I like when we are making love too. But it turned me on for you to slap my ass," Darrin looked at Mitch with an unreadable expression, "How did you feel about it?"

Mitch laughed, "Well, I don't want to be dry fucked again soon. I'm going to walk funny for the next few days. But I thought it was hot too. Fuckin' hot!"

Darrin relaxed against Mitch then, feeling very safe and secure and drifted off to sleep. Mitch felt Darrin melt against him and held him tight. Mitch wondered how he'd ever gotten lucky enough for Darrin had come into his life.

<><><><><>

Darrin woke to Mitch poking him in the ribs. Trying to clear his sleep fogged brain, he swatted at Mitch's finger. Cracking his eyes he saw that it was barely daylight. Moaning he turned to Mitch,

"It's not even daylight, and its Christmas. Lover, why the hell did you wake me up?" said Darrin.

"Because! We need to see what Santa brought."

With that Darrin's eyes sprung open and he leveled a look of disbelief at Mitch. "Santa? You must be shitting me."

"Nope. Santa comes here, and I'm betting he left you something too!" Mitch was practically vibrating with childlike exuberance.

Darrin finally surrendered and crawled out of the warm bed and started pulling on his jeans. While he was still trying to get on a t-shirt, Mitch was pushing him toward the door. As they stumbled down the stairs, Darrin half-expected Mitch to turn this into a joke. He practically fell into the recliner as Mitch snagged a small pile of presents, and a stocking, and put them on his lap. As Mitch turned away to retrieve his own pile, Darrin caught the sight of Mitch's dad in the kitchen doorway with an odd smile on his face. When Mike noticed the look on Darrin's face he began laughing,

"You should've seen him when he was eight," said Mike, "He'd get us up at midnight to open the packages Santa left."

Darrin chuckled at the thought of Mitch, at eight years old, rousing his parents to open gifts. Looking back at Mike, Darrin lifted his eyebrows.

"Yeah, but he's 25 now. And Santa still comes?" asked Darrin.

Patsy walked to the open door in time to hear Darrin's question. She laughed along with Mike and then explained,

"We tried to stop when he left for college. He threw a fit. We haven't been brave enough to try again," she looked at Darrin and winked, "If you're smart, Santa will come to your house too."

Darrin chuckled and turned to see an expectant Mitch watching him. Smiling, Darrin started pulling out gifts and treats from the stocking. Most of it was candy and chocolate, special treats with a few small things. There was a small pocketknife that Darrin knew was from Mitch's parents. Once he'd worked through all the other gifts he had one large, flat present still on his lap. The tag on this one said it was from 'Santa Mitch'. Darrin looked at Mitch and leaned toward him. Mitch met him half way and they kissed tenderly.

"You shouldn't have got me anything else. I didn't get you anything. If I'd of known, I might of gotten you something. I feel bad."

Mitch swatted Darrin gently on the back of the head. "Shut up and open the present you goof."

Darrin slowly unwrapped the package. Carefully laying the paper aside he stared at the plain brown box, wondering what could be in it. Suddenly a horrifying thought came to him, what if Mitch was giving him a sex toy. Darrin cringed at the thought of Mitch's parents seeing something like that. He turned and looked at Mitch,

"This is something that I can open in front of your parents. . . right?"

"Don't know. I guess you'll just haveta open it and see," said Mitch with a smirk.

Darrin cracked open the lid of the box, peeking inside all he could see was a flat object wrapped in tissue. His curiosity tweaked, Darrin reached in and pulled it out. Letting the paper drift to the floor he found himself looking at a large hand-tooled leather frame. It was beautifully crafted and had his name carved into the surface. Relaxing into the chair Darrin struggled to keep his emotions contained. Finally he looked over at Mitch and smiled,

"It's beautiful and I love it."

"It's for your diploma, babe," said Mitch, "So you can put it in your new faculty office next year. I had it made by a guy I know who makes saddles for a living." Mitch paused and then smiled, "That's who all the secret phone calls were from. It was Terry with questions about this or that."

Darrin had reached his breaking point, both with relief and happiness. As it all washed over him, silent tears started down his face. He looked at Mitch and gave him a bleary eyed smile as he held the gift against his chest. While the gift itself was amazing, it was the vote of confidence from Mitch that was more than Darrin could take. Mitch walked over and sat in Darrin's lap and held him tight. As the emotions settled, Mitch kissed Darrin again and then levered himself out of the chair.

"Come on, babe," said Mitch, "Mom has breakfast ready."

Those words began what Darrin would later recall as the eating orgy. From the huge homemade cinnamon rolls that were only part of breakfast, to the turkey and all the fixings for Christmas dinner, Darrin and Mitch ate more food than they would typically have in a week. In the late evening, as Mitch finished the last piece of pecan pie, there was a wonderful feeling of peace that Darrin had not experienced very often.

No sooner had that thought went through Darrin's mind than his phone rang. Lifting it to see who was calling he almost dropped the phone. Mitch saw the look on his face.

"Who is it, babe?" said Mitch.

"Parents."

"Oh. . ."

With a helpless look at Mitch, Darrin thumbed the button and put the phone to his ear.

"Hello . . ."

The next several minutes were largely silent with single syllable punctuations from Darrin. Finally he lowered the phone and looked at Mitch and his family, unable to speak.

"What is it, babe? Whatever it is we can get through it," said Mitch.

Darrin tried several times unsuccessfully to speak. Finally he exhaled, and visibly steeled himself.

"My dad. . . he's dead."

Copyright © 2012 reddirtwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 18
  • Love 6
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Wow! I find this hard to put down. I love your story and your writing and how you put it all together and lead your reader on. Thanks, man! It is just so good. You make me laugh, you make me cry, you make me high. This is such a good read. I love it!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

What a great Christmas home with Mitch's loving parents.  I hope Darrin is OK after the phone call telling him about his father's death.  I know that you can sometimes hate what a parent has done, but can still mourn their death.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..