Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Wrangler Butts - 8. Chapter 8

It was more difficult than usual to get back into the college grind after their amazing spring break trip. Darrin had seen Kevin a few times, but that was to be expected as they did work in the same building. But there had been no repeat of the gay bashing incidences so they hoped that was behind them. The work was piling up for them both, but Darrin was feeling the pressure more than Mitch since his dissertation defense was coming up shortly. While Darrin didn't at all resent the time spent on their trip, it had used up some of what he would have spent getting ready. But he'd done a few late nights, finished his writing and given copies of the dissertation to his committee, which unfortunately included Richard Hand. Darrin was expecting a repeat performance of the bashing Hand did during Mitch's defense. But this time he could make life much more difficult since he was actually on Darrin's committee.

Darrin was tapping his pencil against the desk as he contemplated the scenarios of his defense. After a few minutes Mitch stopped what he was doing and glanced over at Darrin. He rolled over in his office chair until he could lean in close.

"Wanna blowjob?" whispered Mitch.

"What?" said Darrin, startled from his daze.

"Let me be more specific," said Mitch with a smile in his voice. "Do you want me to take my hot tongue, slather it all over your hard cock and balls until you shoot your load down my throat?"

Darrin moved uncomfortably. His cock was rapidly inflating at the idea of Mitch servicing him, but here in the office? Darrin looked out the doorway, and then looked back at Mitch.

"What if someone catches us?"

Mitch scooted closer and ran his hand up the inside of Darrin's thigh. "Who would catch us? It's after midnight. We're probablyWe might be the only ones left in the building." Mitch reached over and pushed the door shut. He knelt in front of Darrin, running his hands up and down the inside of his muscular legs. Mitch moved closer and closer to Darrin's package, clearly seeing the growing bulge that was Darrin's cock. Reaching up he gripped it through the tight denim and squeezed, causing Darrin to let out a low moan.

"Shhh, we won't get caught. But you still have to be quiet!" whispered Mitch urgently. He opened one of Darrin's desk drawers and pulled out the spare t-shirt he knew was kept there in case Darrin needed to change. "Here, you can bite down on this if you need to," said Mitch. Darrin nodded his acquiescence.

Mitch moved again, this time taking Darrin's zipper and slowly pulling it down. Darrin's cock arched obscenely as it strained to escape from the fabric confines. Another small whimper leaked from Darrin's lips as Mitch ran a finger over the cloth-encased penis. Mitch chuckled and leaned forward, pushing the shirt against Darrin's mouth. This time Darrin opened his mouth and slid the shirt between his teeth, clamping down to silence his moans of pleasure.

Mitch sat back and began massaging Darrin through his jock. This one was a grey color that Mitch liked, particularly as the wet spot marking the end of Darrin's cock grew in size. After a few minutes of kneading, Darrin was thrusting against Mitch's callused hands. Mitch reached inside and fished out Darrin's nuts and cock. Wrapping his fist around the bottom of Darrin's scrotum, Mitch flipped his balls up like an ice cream cone, and proceeded to lick them with long wet strokes.

Darrin bit down as Mitch slathered his nuts with his hot tongue. Soon the saliva was dripping off his testicles and Darrin was panting into the t-shirt. Mitch released Darrin's nuts and watched with a smile as they snapped up against his hard shaft. Mitch pulled Darrin's cock to his lips and kissed it softly. Running his tongue around the head, he teased Darrin with the sensations. He slowly started jacking the shaft while drilling the tip of his tongue into Darrin's piss slit.

Darrin moaned into the cloth, his hips thrusting as Mitch brought him closer to exploding. Mitch grabbed Darrin's nuts, pulled them down tight and tugged on them. At the same time he sank Darrin's throbbing cock into his throat. Driving himself onto his lover’s cock again and again he felt the familiar tremor of Darrin's orgasm begin. Mashing his face against Darrin's pelvis, he felt fingers grip his head as Darrin flooded his throat with hot cum. Darrin growled through the shirt as his orgasm rolled over him. Mitch relaxed and let Darrin control the action until his muscles started to release. When Darrin let go of his head, Mitch let the cock slip out until he could nurse the last drops from the deflating cock. Mitch sat back on his heels as he licked the last drops of cum from his lips. As he leaned forward for a last lick, they both heard a key slide into the lock.

Mitch launched himself toward his chair, wiping his face as he did to erase any evidence of what they had been doing. Darrin didn't have time to tuck himself back in his pants, so he rammed himself under his desk and hoped for the best. Both men were trying to not look guilty as the door swung open.

"Hey guys, how's it hangin'?" said the custodian in greeting.

Mitch relaxed slightly, glad that at least it wasn't one of the faculty.

"Hey Tim, just workin'. You know how it is with grad students, we're always burnin' the midnight oil," said Mitch as he tried remain calm.

"Yup, yup. I hear ya. It's a lot of work." Tim grabbed their trashcan and dumped it into his container. Moving a little further into the room to put it back, Mitch heard him sniff. Tim looked at first Mitch, and then Darrin, and a broad smile crossed his face. Nodding he said, "Might wanna grab an air freshener for in here. Smells a little funky. Don't want my two favorite grad students to have a funky smellin' office. No, no, no." Tim waved as he walked down the hall, whistling softly and Mitch could have sworn he heard a soft laugh drifting down the hall too.

Once the steps had receded, Darrin reached under the desk and quickly tucked himself back in his jock and zipped up. He glanced over at Mitch, who still looked pretty pale himself.

"Too close, and it could have been someone much worse who walked in on us," said Darrin.

"Yeah. Shit, that was close. I think he knew too."

Darrin finally had to laugh, "You think!" He pulled out from under his desk, to reveal a three inch wide wet spot on his jeans. "I can't image why he would be smelling fresh jizz in this room."

Mitch laughed too, stretching, his muscles rippling under the fitted t-shirt. His pit hair starting to escape as the sleeves slid down, his stomach just appearing with the great whorl of dark hair around his navel. Darrin smiled to remember when he was trying to catch fugitive glimpses of what he could stare at openly now.

Mitch dropped his arms and saw the smile on Darrin's face. "What're you grinnin' about?"

"Just how incredibly sexy you are, and how lucky I am to have snagged you."

Mitch snorted and smacked Darrin softly on the shoulder, "Come on. Let's go home. It's obviously too late for you to be out."

Darrin chuckled and gathered up his stuff and followed Mitch out the door. As he closed the door he smiled at the fun they had just had, even if he never wanted to be that close to being caught in the middle of having sex ever again. He watched Mitch's tight ass as they went down the hall. Knowing that Mitch still had a load he hadn't deposited, he smiled at the fun they would have before they collapsed into bed.

<><><><><>

Darrin couldn't believe the day of his defense was already here. Mitch had headed off a lot of the paranoid behavior by telling Darrin he would take care of all the extras and getting the conference room ready. This time Darrin knew he could depend on Mitch and let him take over. With all that had happened since last summer Darrin was also much better at deciding what was important enough to stress over, and what was minor details. Almost having the love of your life walk out the door would do that to most people.

He looked at the clock, 15 minutes to go. He decided he could spend it making sure that everything was working like it should. Gathering up all his materials and his presentation, he walked to the conference room. When he came in, Mitch was finishing up the snack cart. Mitch glanced up and smiled, which Darrin returned. Darrin pushed in his USB drive and turned on the computer projection. As the station booted, Darrin saw the wallpaper for the computer, and froze. Tiled across the entire screen was "faggot", over and over again. Darrin tried to change the background, but discovered it was password restricted. He was beginning to panic when he felt a presence at his side. Glancing up he saw that Sam, Gordy's partner, was standing beside him.

"Move, I can fix it," said Sam.

Darrin scrambled out of the way and watched Sam's fingers fly over the keys. In only a few seconds he had wiped the offensive wallpaper and brought back one of the innocuous defaults. He patted Darrin on the shoulder and moved back to his seat beside Gordy.

Slightly shaken Darrin spent a few minutes running through everything and was thankful to find no more rude surprises. His presentation began smoothly and Darrin soon settled in to explaining the work. His pacing was perfect and he thoroughly covered all facets of the research. Once he finished, he was able to answer all the questions that were asked. As the audience filed out of the room, Darrin got several congratulatory pats on the back, including one from Mitch. As the last person left and the door closed he turned to face his committee, which included Dr. Richard Hand.

The initial questions, while technically intricate, were not anything unexpected. They threaded through his research for quite some time, looking at the nuances of his work but the responses he gave answered their questions. He saw Hand leaning forward and knew the torrent was about to begin. After what he had done to Mitch, Darrin had expected an unreasonable analysis of his work and even had prepared to address the question of the validity of his work. But the track Hand took surprised everyone in the room.

"Mr. Anderson, why do you want this degree? Where do you think someone with your proclivities will find employment? Surely you realize that you will not find a job in agricultural academia. If you are going to end up as do most of your ilk, working in a bookstore or as a hair stylist, why would you force us to endure this spectacle?"

Darrin stared in disbelief, of all the scenarios of attack that Hand might choose; this was one he had never envisioned. His eyes bored into the weasel before him as he struggled to craft a reply.

"Surely, Dr. Hand, you are not saying that my sexual orientation will stop me from getting a job in academia," said Darrin in disbelief.

"Oh no, not all of academia. I'm sure in Art or Theatre the gay find jobs. But what would you do in agriculture. I mean, no one will trust you in Extension. You might be dealing with children. Your research will be tainted because of your worldviews. So why are you wasting our time?" said Hand.

Darrin was flabbergasted. He really couldn't believe the poisonous drivel coming out of Hand's mouth. How can you answer someone whose views are so severely skewed? Darrin knew from the beginning this wasn't going to be a reasonable conversation. What he wanted to do was jump the table and beat the shit out of this monster, or at the very least tell him exactly what he thought. But he knew this probably wouldn't be the last time he would have to defend himself, and he needed to handle it professionally. Either way, he'd be damned if he was going to let Hand's allegation go unchallenged.

Darrin began, "Dr. Hand, I'm appalled. You have hit almost every stereotype and insinuated that gay men are all pedophiles. I find it insulting beyond my ability to articulate.

You question my worldviews, but you are endorsing dangerous prejudices that diminish people. There is no shame in people working as hair stylists or in a bookstore, but to say that I can't do my job because of my sexual orientation, that's an affront. I have top scores in all my coursework in both my masters and PhD. I've presented my research at numerous national meetings, to very favorable reviews by the leading experts in my field.

My partner and I have helped with numerous Extension events, some with children. Of all your comments, I find this the most horrendously disgusting. You would insinuate that we'd hurt children. But it's people like you who drive the suicide rate in gay youth to four times that of their heterosexual peers. So, Dr. Hand, it's your rhetoric that's killing people with its ignorance and helping to cause what some would call an epidemic in gay teen suicide. You're endorsing the bullies who drive those kids to kill themselves because you make it impossible to deal with the guilt of being different. My sister was recently involved in a tragic case that left a 13 year old child dead and a family and community reeling. That you would have the audacity to slander myself and my partner in such a way. . ." Darrin lifted his hands to indicate in inability to articulate his feelings adequately.

Dr. Hand gave a viperous smile to the room, "Oh come now, Mr. Richards. It's common knowledge that homosexuals are largely sexual predators. If you stay in academia you will become one of the insipid hormone driven men who lurk in certain men's restrooms trying to lure in innocent college students. Your kind simply cannot be allowed to infest academia any further than you already have. If we limit you people's influence to those areas already infested with you, then perhaps we can save society."

Darrin was furious. This man was a psychotic gay basher. The carefully maintained veneer of civility he had been trying so hard to maintain evaporated in the heat of his fury. He walked down the conference table until he was direct across the table from Hand, and released his fury.

"Your soul must be a shriveled pile of rotting shit. You're the kind of person who would throw the torch at a cross burning. Your kind has sought to repress anyone different through history, and killed millions in the process. You are supposed to be a scientist, but you wallow in ignorance. You manipulate people's fears and try to capitalize on them. You are an appalling waste of a human being. What a horrible mistake this university has made to allow you contact with those precious students who you say you are trying to protect.

You are simply morally derelict, Dr. Hand. And if you weren't so dangerous, I'd pity you. But like a rabid dog, you are a danger to everyone you come in contact with.

I would happily explain all of my research in minute detail. But I will no longer debate my sexuality with you." Darrin folded his arms across his chest and glared down at the young faculty member. Hand leaned forward, readying a renewed attack, when a voice cracked across the room.

"Enough!" said Dr. Koch in a voice that popped like a 15-foot bullwhip. He looked at Hand and Darrin, his lips a hard line. Darrin was wondering if he had stepped over the line. Koch had been kind to he and Mitch over the past year, but Darrin was still not sure of its source. He was obviously furious, his flared nostrils and red face certain indicators. Finally, to Darrin's relief, he turned to Hand.

"You are too stupid to exist."

Hand rocked back, "What? What do you mean?"

"I mean just what I said you incredibly stupid little fuck! You aren't that good and you have just broken every anti-discrimination regulation this university has. You have directly attacked Mr. Richards solely in his sexual orientation. People as stupid as you shouldn't breed, they really shouldn't. And Richards' is right. How asinine of you to tell him that he could never make it in academia. You know as well as I do that some of our best researchers are gay," Koch paused and ran his hand over his face. Looking at the rest of the committee, who all looked at strained as Darrin. "We're done here. Hand, you are not tenured, even if you were I'm not sure you could survive a cluster fuck of this magnitude, but if I were you I'd start looking for other work." A small smirk leaked onto his face, "Maybe as a hair stylist . . . or in a bookstore."

Koch turned to Darrin. "You passed Richards. You passed the academic test, and unfortunately you got a huge dose of university politics. But you dealt with that well too. Go celebrate."

With that Koch closed his notebook and walked from the room, followed closely behind by the rest of the committee. Darrin grabbed his materials and left quickly too, leaving Hand staring at the conference table.

<><><><><>

Mitch had been watching the clock. Darrin's defense was taking a lot longer than it should have. The nerves finally got to him and he started walking the hall, trying to catch Darrin as quickly as possible. A couple of people stopped to chat with him for a few minutes, and then moved on with a sympathetic pat on the shoulder. Just as he was turning for another trip down the hall, Mitch felt a huge hand grip his shoulder.

"Calm down, Mitch. Darrin will do fine. He has this stuff down cold," said Gordy.

Mitch turned with a smile to the large man behind him. "Yeah. I know Gordy. It's just been a lot longer than it should have."

"But you never know, they might have just be BS'ing and there is no problem."

"I know. I know. I'm being Darrin," said Mitch with a smile. Glancing down the hall he saw Darrin step out of the stairwell. "And there he is. Thanks Gordy!" Mitch slapped their friend on the shoulder and sprinted down the hallway to his lover. Once he was close enough, he couldn't tell how things had gone from Darrin's face. But it obviously wasn't a cakewalk.

"Hey, College . . ."

Darrin looked up and smiled, "Hey, Mitch."

"So spill it! How did it go?"

"Fine. I passed," said Darrin.

"But?"

"Hand came unhinged. Asked why I was bothering them to get a degree that I'd never be able to get a job in because I couldn't be trusted in Extension, because I might need to work with kids. And of course all gay men are pedophiles. And my research will be biased because of my 'worldview'. He dropped just about every damn stereotype there is. Basically tried to torpedo me based on the fact that I'm gay."

Mitch's face had morphed during Darrin's explanation. By the time he finished, Mitch was clenching his fists and looked ready to kill someone. "Where is the mother fucker! I'll beat the holy shit out of him and I don't fuckin' care! What a cock sucking bigot! Goddamn. Goddamn it!"

Mitch started for the door, intent on taking physical retribution. This was the most fucked up thing he'd ever heard of, and Hand was going to pay. As he moved to get past Darrin, he felt his arm being grabbed.

"No. It's handled. And without you going to jail," said Darrin, who smiled slightly. "Although I would love to see him spitting out his teeth once you finished with him."

"How has it been handled?" asked Mitch around clenched teeth.

"Well, I reamed him out pretty good. Pointed out what a poisonous snake he was," said Darrin.

"Ok, that's good," said Mitch with a nod, knowing now that Darrin did have a steel backbone now when needed.

"Oh, that's not the best part. Koch ripped him."

"Koch? Really? What did he do?"

"Well as I recall he started out by saying he was a waste of a human and had broken every anti-discrimination policy the university has, and finished by telling Hand that he should look for a new job."

"Really?" asked Mitch with a smile.

"Oh yeah. It was impressive. I see why Koch has the rep he does," said Darrin.

Mitch realized that the drama had sidetracked him from Darrin's important news. He grabbed Darrin and hugged him. "Congratulations, babe! You passed! You have your PhD."

Darrin beamed back, the spectacle from the defense driven from his mind by the proud look on Mitch's face. "Well a few corrections in my dissertation, and a little paperwork before it's all done. But yes, I passed!"

Mitch let out a loud whoop and jumped onto Darrin. Wrapping his legs around Darrin's waist, he continued to yell at the top of his voice 'He passed! He passed!' until a few heads came out of office doors to see what was going on. Once they saw it was Mitch, a smile broke on each face before they dipped back out of sight.

After a few seconds that felt more like hours, Mitch jumped off Darrin and slapped him on the shoulder. "Come on babe! Sam and I planned a party for you and Gordy next week after his defense. But I'm taking you out for steak tonight."

With that they grabbed a few things from the office and headed out. The steak was the best Darrin could remember and Mitch practically bubbled with pride all night. Once they got home they shared a passionate night of lovemaking that left them both satisfied and even more deeply connected.

<><><><><>

The week rolled by and, of course, Gordy passed easily. Hand was also on his committee, but Gordy relayed that he didn't ask a single question. Sam waited in the office with Mitch and Darrin, discussing the party he and Mitch had planned for the evening. When Gordy appeared at the door, quiet reserved Sam had a response almost as spectacular as Mitch the week before. After finalizing the evenings events, Sam practically dragged Gordy off for some private time. Darrin and Mitch were able to keep it together until after the couple left, in spite of the fact that Sam was practically pawing at Gordy's body.

Once they were out of ear shot Mitch snorted an explosive laugh. "Someone is going to be very happy in a few minutes," said Mitch. Glancing at Darrin he got an evil smile on his face, "And someone else is going to be very happy tonight too."

Darrin blushed slightly, but he knew Mitch had been planning something for after the party. In recent days several suspiciously unmarked packages had arrived for Mitch, which he had spirited off without opening. Darrin had no idea what Mitch had planned, but he was certain it would be amazing.

<><><><><>

Mitch and Darrin circulated around the party, enjoying the food and visiting with their friends. Sam and Mitch had decided on a Texas style BBQ at Mitch and Darrin's house and invited their friends from the department, including a few select faculty. They enjoyed just getting a time to relax. As they maneuvered from their latest group, Darrin noticed two men standing at the periphery, one smoking a foul smelling cigar. He grabbed Mitch's arm and nodded in their direction.

"It's Koch."

Mitch glanced over, confirming Darrin's observation. "Yeah, it is. Come on, let's say hi."

They moved over to the duo and nodded in greeting. "Hey, glad you could make it," said Mitch.

Koch blew out a cloud of smoke and frowned, "Yeah, not bad McRichards. Decent barbeque."

"Thanks Dr. Koch. I appreciate that," said Mitch.

Darrin had been staring at the other gentleman since they had walked up. Finally he realized where he recognized him.

"You're the guy, in the café!" blurted Darrin.

The older man chuckled and pushed back his cowboy hat. "Yup, that would be me."

"How did you get here? Who are you? How do you know Dr. Koch?" said Darrin as he tried to regain his equilibrium.

"Well I'm Lex, and I'm here with Will," he smiled and looked at Koch. "We went to college together. Actually you are responsible for me being here. From the business card you gave me. I knew Will had been here the last time I checked. When I looked, sure enough he was listed on the website. So I took a chance and sent him an email. And here I am!"

"Damn, Anderson. If this is how you greet everybody I see why you don't do more parties. For fuck sake, dial it down boy," said Koch.

Lex chuckled, "Yes, he's always been like this. He was a charmer while we were in school."

Both Darrin and Mitch suppressed laughs. Lex grinned at them conspiratorially while Koch continued to smoke his cigar, seemingly oblivious to it all. But then he pulled the cigar out of his mouth and wiggled his eyebrows at the other three and smiled.

"That's right boys, I was a charmer," said Koch.

Mitch and Darrin almost passed out. Koch. Making a joke? And smiling? Was it already the apocalypse and they didn't know it. As they looked at Koch more closely they realized; he looked happy. Still too shocked to really talk, they stared at Koch and his friend.

Lex grabbed Koch's arm and squeezed it. He smiled at the other man with more than friendship. Darrin saw that oh so familiar glint of orneriness that was Mitch's trademark glint in Lex's eyes.

"It wasn't his charm that kept us together, boys. He's hung like a donkey!" said Lex with a belly laugh.

Mitch lost it at that announcement. His mouth full of the beer he'd just polished off, he spewed it at the shock. Darrin almost did the same, but the glint he'd recognized gave him some forewarning. They looked from one to the other, unable to speak.

"Come on Lex, you've shocked the poor boys enough for one night," said Koch. Then unbelievably he tripped off, "Besides, my donkey needs back in your burrow."

Mitch and Darrin watched weakly as the two walked off. So in shock that Koch's bad pun almost didn't register. Finally Mitch twittered slightly, setting off Darrin, and soon the two were holding each other up as hysterical laughter racked their bodies. Sam and Gordy walked up as they were slowly regaining their composure.

"Hey guys, wanna share the joke?" asked Gordy.

Mitch gasped for air, "No, not this time big fella. I'll let you find this one out of your own."

Gordy shrugged and then wrapped his arm around Sam. "Well we're heading out. We'll come back in the morning and help with the clean up." Gordy kissed Sam's forehead, "Right now we have some quality time to catch up on."

Sam blushed slightly but nodded his agreement.

"Jeez!" said Darrin. "It must be the water. Go! Have fun. We'll see you tomorrow."

With that Gordy and Sam walked off in the dark. Darrin heard one of them slap the other's ass and had to smile. Turning to Mitch he saw a smile plastered across his face too.

"Come on, College. They aren't the only ones to be having fun later. The sooner we get this party cleared out, the sooner you get to your present!"

Darrin's eyebrows shot up to almost his hairline, and he began to casually break up the rest of the party. Once it cleared out, they walked into the house. And this time there was no doubt who smacked who's ass as Darrin left his hand in place to grab Mitch's butt.

<><><><><>

Walking into the bedroom Mitch rounded on Darrin. Grabbing him by the collar he pulled the larger man to him and kissed him passionately. Without a word he slowly kissed down Darrin's neck, savoring his bare skin. Unbuttoning Darrin's shirt, he pushed it over his shoulders and let it fall to the floor. He smiled and guided Darrin backward until he was forced to sit on the bed. Mitch grabbed one boot and peeled it off Darrin's foot, quickly followed by the other and then his socks. Mitch walked between Darrin's spread legs and started rubbing the bulge in the front of his jeans.

"You are so fuckin' hot," whispered Mitch.

Darrin groaned and lifted his crotch toward the hands kneading him. "Oh god, babe. That feels so good. It's been a few days though so I could pop quickly."

"Oh really? Maybe I'll get a twofer tonight then," said Mitch with a leer. Reaching down Mitch unfastened Darrin's jeans, sliding them and his jock off. With Darrin lying exposed, he ran his hands up and down Darrin's thighs until his stiff cock jumped and belched out precum with every pass of his hands. Mitch dropped to his knees and Darrin relaxed, expecting his next sensation to be Mitch's hot mouth. Instead he was surprised to feel the sensation of leather being fastened around his ankle. He rose up in time to see Mitch buckle the second cuff around his other ankle.

"What are you doing?" asked Darrin.

"Relax, babe. You're going to have a wild ride tonight," said Mitch with an oversexed smirk on his face. "And by the way, if Terry ever asks. The pony hobbles he made worked great." Mitch chuckled as he moved around the bed and put two matching cuffs on Darrin's wrists.

By this time just the thought of what Mitch might have planned had Darrin panting and leaking huge amounts of precum. The smell of new leather and his hot partner were all building the slow burn of desire. Mitch reached up and stroked Darrin's throbbing cock, smearing the precum over its length and causing Darrin to release a loud moan.

"Keep that thought in mind, babe. I'll be right back."

Mitch sprinted around the corner and Darrin listened with barely concealed amusement as boots hit the floor as well as other less identifiable sounds. But his amusement vaporized when Mitch walked back in the room in nothing but his work chaps. Walking to the end of the bed and then stepped up on it, Mitch walked until he was standing over Darrin's chest. He slowly kneeled down, his own hard cock running across Darrin's hairy chest as he bent down, grabbed Darrin's face in both hands and kissed him hard.

"I'm so proud of you, babe. You did such a great job! You earned that PhD."

Darrin raised his hand and jingled the wrist cuff. "And these are?"

Mitch chuckled, "I thought we'd have some fun. I know how you like toys so I got us a few new ones."

"Are you planning on tying me down?" asked Darrin with a smirk.

"Oh yeah! Most definitely," answered Mitch.

"Oh shit," said Darrin with a groan, his cock jumping in anticipation.

Mitch smiled and rolled off the bed without another word. He moved Darrin into position and then quickly moved to each corner of the bed. Pulling out the rope he had already tied to each corner, Mitch fastened Darrin facedown and spread eagle over the mattress. Darrin turned his head and watched as Mitch walked to a box on the dresser that he hadn't noticed before. Mitch reached in and pulled out a leather quirt. He smiled at Darrin as he moved back to the bed, smacking it against his palm. Darrin clenched his ass in anticipation but his face revealed his eagerness. Mitch started running the leather whip slowly over Darrin's body. The light caresses left trails of desire that increased Darrin's lust for his partner, as well as his enjoyment of this new role he was playing. When he had relaxed under the delicious feeling of the light leather touches, Mitch suddenly lashed across Darrin's bare ass, leaving a red trail in its aftermath. The pain shot through Darrin, but it was quickly countered by a jolt of desire that ran straight from his dick.

"Oh fuck. Oh holy hell," said Darrin with a moan.

Mitch methodically repeated the process, over and over again, until Darrin's ass was a network of red marks and he was straining against the restraints, trying to reach his cock to relieve his need.

"Shit. Oh fuck goddamn holy hell. Please Mitch, let me cum. Oh god I need to jizz so bad!"

Mitch lashed across his ass again and then lay across his body. The leather chaps rubbing over his legs and marked butt while Mitch's hairy chest ground against his back.

"What do you need lover? Do you need some release for your big full balls?"

"Oh god yes. Please Mitch. Let me cum. Oh fuck, my nuts are aching."

Mitch started dry humping Darrin's crack. His precum soon coating the trench. Mitch grabbed the omnipresent bottle of lube from the bedside table and then pushed himself to his knees. Liberally coating his dick first, he then dribbled more lube onto Darrin's twitching hole. Sliding his fingers in, he loosened Darrin as his lover moaned. Positioning his knees between Darrin's spread legs he wedged his swollen cockhead against Darrin's glistening hole and rubbed it slowly as he squeezed Darrin's ass cheeks in his fingers.

"You want some dick, big boy? You want me to fill your hole with baby batter?"

"Oh crap! Fuck me you bitch!"

Mitch laughed and pressed forward slightly, "Bitch huh? You think I'm your bitch, baby?"

"Oh god Mitch. Please. Fuck me!"

With that Mitch started pressing forward. He watched as Darrin's ass first resisted and then opened to the pressure. As his thick cock pressed into Darrin's gut he could feel the amazing heat and tightness of Darrin's body surrounding his throbbing cock. By the time Mitch felt his pubic hair grind against Darrin's ass he was loving the extra hot ass around his throbbing dick. In response he ground his pelvis against Darrin, sending it circling over his red ass.

"Oh god yes, fuck my spanked butt," said Darrin with a sigh.

Mitch froze for a second; afraid he had inadvertently triggered a flashback for Darrin. But realized as Darrin strained to push back against him that there were no bad memories for them tonight. He began slowly fucking Darrin while his lover thrashed and twisted under him. Soon Mitch had braced his arms against Darrin's shoulder blades and was fucking his ass hard and fast.

Darrin could never remember his body being so afire with lust. Mitch's powerful fucking was certainly hitting all the right spots, and somehow the helpless position was a turn on too. When the first few jolts hit his ass Darrin had struggled for a second with old memories, but his love for Mitch and knowing that Mitch would never really hurt him quickly squelched any bad memories. Once Mitch had rammed into his ass he banished all thoughts other than the amazing feeling Mitch created in his butt. Soon he was bucking back as much as he could, wanting more, as his full balls moved toward orgasm. Just as he was reaching the point of no return, Mitch pulled out.

"Shit. Shit. Shit! Put it back! Put it back! I was about to cum," said Darrin with a gasping whine.

"Yeah, I know babe. But I want you to cum inside of me!"

Darrin swiveled his head as much as possible and smiled through the lust. "I'm not going to be fucking anyone like this!"

Mitch laughed and moved quickly, releasing Darrin's arms and legs and watching as Darrin rolled to his back. Once Darrin was settled, Mitch stood over his head and gripped the headboard of the bed. He moved down slowly, his hairy ass spreading over Darrin's face.

"Eat my ass, babe. I want you to tongue fuck my hole," demanded Mitch.

"Oh hell yes!" said Darrin. He reached up; cuffs still attached to his wrists, and spread Mitch's cheeks as his butt descended onto Darrin's face. He quickly was enveloped in the scent and taste of his lover. His tongue burrowed over and over again into Mitch's puckered ass. Darrin grabbed the leather chaps and pulled Mitch tighter against his face as he feasted on pure man. Mitch rocked over his face as he did, grinding his hairy ass against Darrin's face. Soon his panting reached a fever pitch, and Darrin again moaned with disappointment when Mitch stood up.

"Oh fuck! I was about to cum! God you eat my ass so good," said Mitch.

Darrin smirked, "Put it back down here sexy and I'll finish my meal."

"Oh no, you have something I want worse."

Mitch moved until he was over Darrin crotch. Grabbing the lube he filled his own hand and then reached back and smeared it over his spit drenched ass. As Mitch drove two fingers into his hole, Darrin could feel the spit and lube combination dripping onto him. He wanted his man's ass, badly. Mitch began to crouch again and ran his slick hand over Darrin's steel hard cock. Once he was in position, Mitch dropped onto Darrin's dick burying it deep inside himself. Darrin felt his cock plunge into Mitch's tight gut and almost screamed with pleasure.

"Fuck Mitch! Ride it!"

Mitch hit bottom and never paused. He immediately started slamming himself onto Darrin's turgid cock. Both men were lost in the overwhelming passion of the moment. Mitch reached down, grasping Darrin's nipples and twisting them as he road him hard. Darrin couldn't imagine a hotter sight than his lover, wearing only chaps, his cock deep red and leaking as he fucked himself on Darrin's cock. The scene was magical to Darrin, one he would never forget. But there had been too much edging tonight and he knew he couldn't last long. He tried every trick he could think of to prolong the pleasure, but soon his orgasm was imminent. He gripped Mitch's thighs as he buried himself, his body convulsing as Mitch continued to work his nipples. With a last massive wave of pleasure, he released his flood into Mitch. As his orgasm began to subside, Darrin felt a hot wet stream hit his face. At first he thought it was somehow his own semen, but then realized that Mitch started coming at the same time. Opening his eyes he watched in fascination, as he always did, as Mitch emptied a huge load of white-hot man juice over his chest. As the number of stripes reached double digits Darrin had to chuckle as he watched Mitch twitch violently from his orgasm.

"Don't laugh," said Mitch in a gravely voice, "You did this to me."

"You are so fucking hot, babe"

As the last of his cum leaked from his dick, Mitch fell on top of Darrin. Holding him tight, Mitch kissed the bottom of Darrin's chin.

"How was that for a celebration, baby?"

"Oh hell," said Darrin. "I don't know that I can live through many more of those."

"So everything was . . .ok?"

Darrin lifted his head and looked down, "Yes babe. Everything was very ok."

"Good," said Mitch as he relaxed on top of Darrin. "I think I want to spend the night just like this."

"Works for me," said Darrin. "Works for me."

<><><><><>

A few days later Mitch and Darrin were working in their office. They were busily working on the inevitable end of the semester onslaught, when Darrin's phone started ringing. He pulled it out of his pocket and looked at the number. He glanced up at Mitch with a look of concern on his face.

"I don't know the number," said Darrin.

"Well answer it. At least it's not from your family."

Darrin nodded with a chuckle and hit the answer button.

"Hello.

Yes. Sure.

End of next week would be fine.

Great, see you then."

Darrin thumbed off the call and looked at Mitch.

"Well?" said Mitch.

"I have a job interview . . ."

Mitch squealed and grabbed Darrin.

"Congrats, babe!"

"It's next week. I'll need help getting ready," said Darrin as the wheels started turning.

"Sure, babe. Sure," said Mitch. "Who is it with?"

"Great Plains University"

"That's the one in southwestern Oklahoma?"

"Yeah . . ." said Darrin.

"Hmm."

<><><><><>

Darrin straightened his suit for the 100th time, even though there was not a wrinkle in it. He'd almost completed the grueling marathon that comprised an academic job interview. He'd started with 7am breakfast with a few of the faculty, made it through the day with the myriad of administrators, advisory boards, and a kaleidoscope of other people. Now he was down to the meeting with the department committee, a final presentation and a few other odds and ends. He felt he had nailed the interview so far. But the committee was comprised of the people who had selected him to come to campus, and knew his materials best. As they proceeded through the meeting Darrin was relieved that the questions were fairly typical and there were no real surprises. He'd had a few questions of his own, which they had expected. As the meeting wound to an end he got the question he'd been dreading all day.

"Anything else you'd like for us to know?" asked the committee chair.

He and Mitch had discussed this and Mitch had, somewhat reluctantly, agreed that it was for the best. He steeled himself and began,

"Yes, there is something else. I'm gay. My partner and I have been together for over a year and he would be coming with me. If my sexual orientation is a problem, you shouldn't hire me."

The people in the room visibly recoiled. Well schooled, they didn't blurt out any responses that might give him grounds for a complaint. After a few seconds the committee chair began talking again.

"We appreciate you sharing that information, but of course it will not have bearing on our decision. Great Plains is committed to diversity in all its forms. . ." The speech continued for quite a bit longer, while Darrin tried to interpret the actual meaning. He wasn't certain if he had just shot down any chance he had or not. But he and Mitch had agreed, if being gay had lost him the job, then it wasn't the job for him.

His statement had wrapped up the time with the committee. As he went through the rest of the interview Darrin couldn't help but think he'd had a perfect interview, or as close as anyone can get. He clicked with the students, even managed a laugh or two. By the time he was dropped off at the airport he was firmly convinced that if he didn't get the job, it would be because he was gay.

Mitch met him at the arrival gate with a smile on his face. Darrin had texted Mitch and told him it went well. As they walked to the pickup he told Mitch about the interview in detail. Mitch nodded and asked a few questions, but mostly beamed his direction. On the way home they settled into companionable silence as they often did and finally Darrin looked at Mitch.

"Well, what do you think?"

"I think if they don't offer you the job, they are damn stupid," said Mitch.

Darrin laughed and nodded, "Me too!"

Mitch looked at his lover without a word, amazed at how much he had changed in the last year. They settled into chatting about what they needed to do to wrap up the semester, and clean out their offices. Because they were both realizing, they were finished with school.

<><><><><>

It had been two weeks since Darrin's interview and both of them were starting to feel like it was not going to happen the way they thought it might. Darrin had started to mope a little and with classes over, there just wasn't that much to do. Mitch had stayed at home today to begin packing, although they didn't know where they were going. Just as he was finishing filling the nearest box, he heard a vehicle slide into their driveway. Looking out the window he saw it was Darrin, fishtailing down the gravel driveway. Mitch smiled as the pickup stopped almost sideways and Darrin vaulted out and sprinted for the door. Bursting through the doorway he screamed,

"I got the job! They called! I got the job!"

Mitch stood for a second, absorbing the information. Then he launched himself at Darrin. He wrapped his arms and legs around the bigger man and started covering him with kisses,

"That's fuckin' fantastic!"

"Yes!" screamed Darrin. "The salary was good. The startup funding was fantastic! Damn, damn, damn!"

"Did you tell them you'd take it?" asked Mitch.

"Not yet. They gave me a few days to think about it. And I told them I had to talk to you about it."

"Take it damn it! I'm all for it!" said Mitch with excitement.

"You're . . . coming too. Right?" asked Darrin.

"Oh hell yes! You are stuck with me, stud."

With that, Darrin's mood shifted and a smoldering look filled his expression. With Mitch still wrapped around him, Darrin moved and pinned Mitch against the wall. Kissing and biting down Mitch's neck and then looked deep into his eyes.

"I want to fuck you. I want to take your ass and fuck it hard," Darrin said with a growl.

Mitch melted at this aggressive Darrin. He could not remember ever seeing Darrin like this, and he liked it.

"Do it, babe. Take me."

Darrin grabbed Mitch's t-shirt and ripped it off his chest. Pulling him higher he fastened his teeth on first one and then the other nipple. Mitch gasped as the pain shot from each nipple and then enjoyed the warm afterglow as it receded. Darrin turned and carried Mitch to the couch, and dumped him there. Reaching over he grabbed Mitch's pocketknife from the table and looked at his lover.

"Don't. Move."

Mitch froze as Darrin started cutting his jeans off his body. With surgical skill he soon had the jeans and underwear in pieces around the room. Stepping back he stripped off his own clothes and then grabbed Mitch again and lifted him.

Mitch wrapped his legs around Darrin's waist again and could feel Darrin's granite hard cock poking against his hole. Mitch shuddered as Darrin bit down on the base of his neck and sucked. He knew he was going to have the mother of all hickeys, but he really didn't care at that point. Soon Darrin had him pinned against the wall again with his cock seeking entry. Darrin's hands were canvasing Mitch, becoming more and more urgent in their need. Darrin locked eyes with Mitch, raised his hand and spit into it. Reaching down he coated his cock and then started pushing more urgently into Mitch. Mitch closed his eyes and tried to relax. Knowing this was going to be a rough fuck he was more than ready for it. He needed it.

Darrin's cock found the entry it had been seeking and dove into Mitch ass.

"Oh fuck! Goddamn it!" screamed Mitch.

Darrin started to pause, some of Mitch's pain seeped through his hedonistic desires. He looked at Mitch's drawn face.

"Babe . . ."

Mitch came off the wall like a wildcat. His back arched and he grabbed Darrin pecs and pulled them together.

"Take me you mother fucker! Don't you dare slack off! You got me ready for a hard ride and I want it!" yelled Mitch.

Darrin regained the glint in his eyes and snapped his hips forward, burying his cock deep inside. Mitch flattened himself against the wall and gasped as Darrin started pounding his hole. Darrin moved like an animal in rut as he took what he wanted from Mitch, and Mitch loved it. Quickly the sweat covered both of them as the intensity of their raw sex strained them on all levels. Darrin soon found a rough rhythm and pistoned himself into Mitch. The animalistic sex, coupled with the raw emotions, was quickly building to a climax.

With one last vicious thrust Darrin pinned the whole of Mitch's body against the wall. His legs shook as his nuts started emptying into his lover. He groaned against Mitch's neck as shot after shot of hot cum emptied from his balls. As his cock oozed the last of his seed into Mitch, Darrin's legs finally gave out and they slid down the wall until they were in a pile at its base.

Darrin's breathing slowed, Mitch's ass releasing his cock. He lay on top of Mitch, who's hard cock was poking into Darrin's ribs. Rising up he smiled at the sight of Mitch's dark red cock as it pumped out cock honey. Darrin moved lower until he could chew on Mitch's balls while he jerked the rigid cock in front of him. Darrin could feel Mitch's body respond as he sucked in first one testicle and then the other. Soon the jerking became more pronounced, as did the moans coming from Mitch. Darrin sucked the head of Mitch's cock into his lips, ramming his tongue into the slit as his fist flew up and down the shaft.

"Ah fuck!" said Mitch.

Darrin’s mouth flooded with cum. Mitch's entire body tensed as his fire hose of a cock flooded Darrin's mouth. Darrin strove to swallow each blast, but it leaked around his lips. He delighted in the sounds of Mitch's grunts of pleasure. As the initial flood tapered down Darrin continued to nurse on Mitch's swollen cockhead. Mitch's body relaxed, slumped onto the floor and he grabbed Darrin's head.

"No more! No more! Oh god it's sensitive."

Darrin released Mitch with a pop and then laughed lightly. He tugged Mitch away from the wall until they could lay side-by-side. He leaned in and kissed Mitch as he ran his fingers lightly over his chest.

"Sorry if it got a little rough, babe," said Darrin.

Mitch rolled on top of Darrin, pinning his shoulders to the floor. "Oh no, you don't get to worry about that. That was phenomenal, amazing and oh so fuckin' good."

Darrin chuckled and ran his hands down Mitch's back. "Well it was a little rough, but I just wanted you so bad. Of all the good things, you are the best."

Mitch chuckled, "Damn you are romantic for a guy." He lay on Darrin, curling across his chest. "But that's just one of the things I love about you."

"Yeah, well apparently we are going to need to go house hunting. We're moving north!" said Darrin.

"Yup, to Yankee land," said Mitch with a smirk. "'Cause you know anything north of the Red River is Yankee."

"Jeez! You are so Texan," said Darrin with a smile as he swatted Mitch's bare ass.

"Guilty," said Mitch and then cuddled back down. "But let's rest for an hour – or a day – before we start packing again. I'm pooped!"

Darrin wrapped his arms around his lover and smiled. "Sounds good to me babe. Sounds great actually."

<><><><><>

Darrin stared at the wall of boxes in his new office, still where they had stacked them a few days ago. He was struggling with where to put everything, amazed that it wouldn't fit in this larger faculty office, even though it had fit in the tiny grad student office that he shared with Mitch. Looking out the window to the neatly groomed university grounds, he wondered where Mitch was right now. Wherever it was he thought, he would rather be with Mitch than trying to organize an office.

He knew that Mitch was looking for a small ranch, but he didn't know any details other than that. The ranch was going to be largely Mitch's responsibility so Darrin was letting him do the searching. His mother had come through and given him a share of the money from the sale of the farm he grew up on as a graduation present. He had been shocked at how much money it was. His mother assured him that it was only his share and that he should use it however he felt was best. After both of their families had left following graduation, he's showed Mitch the check and they had talked about what they wanted to do with it. Darrin chuckled a little as he remembered Mitch's resistance to using the money for anything that was a joint purchase, but Darrin soon dissuaded him of that idea. The discussion actually went on for several days, but in the end Darrin got his way.

He was still staring out the window when he felt arms snake around his chest and squeeze. Gripping the hands around him he turned his head and gave Mitch a light kiss.

"How is the hunting going?"

"Good. Very good actually! You got time to take a little ride?" asked Mitch.

Darrin chuckled, "Sure, I'm not getting anything done here. Might as well go house shopping with you." Darrin quickly cleared his desk and joined Mitch as he went out the door. He nodded to his secretary as they walked out and she smiled in return. So far everyone had been very accepting of them. He hoped it stayed that way.

Once they were in the parking lot they climbed into Mitch's pickup and soon were barreling down the road. They had driven for several minutes when Mitch turned onto a dirt road that was flanked with head-high Johnson grass on both sides, the surface almost shimmering in the heat. Darrin watched the landscape roll past, thinking this country reminded him a lot of the research station where he and Mitch had done their graduate work. After several more miles of dusty roads Mitch turned and drove over a small cattle guard. Once they had driven a few hundred yards down the driveway he stopped the vehicle and looked at Darrin.

"Well, what do you think?"

Darrin stepped out of the pickup and looked over the uninterrupted view of acres of rolling grassland. The house was still several hundred more yards away but it looked very welcoming and seemed planted in the landscape. Darrin slowly took it all in and could almost feel himself bonding to the land.

"I know it's a long drive for you – " Mitch started.

"No, it's perfect. Absolutely perfect," said Darrin. "How many acres?"

Mitch smiled at the look of peace on Darrin's face. "A little over a thousand. And your money will almost cover the whole purchase price." Mitch chuckled, "Apparently land is cheaper in Oklahoma than it was in Texas."

Darrin looked at Mitch with a grin, "We sold farmland in Texas. It's always more expensive than pasture land." Darrin scanned the scene again and then turned back to Mitch. "Well? The tour? I want the whole tour."

Mitch grinned as they sprinted back to the pickup. They drove to the house and walked through it too. Darrin thought there were a few improvements and updates that were needed, but not too many. The ranch already had another house for the hired hands that was fairly close to the main house, as well as barns and corrals for working cattle. While they walked back to the pickup Darrin was already planning for the few adjustments that needed to be made. Once they were back in the vehicle Mitch turned to him with a smile.

"One more thing I want you to see."

"Ok, lead on. You're the tour guide," said Darrin.

With that Mitch drove to the southwest. With the windows down and the hot June heat baking them, both men soon shed their shirts, enjoying the feel of the hot wind over their hairy chests. Darrin barely noted the climb up a small hill until they had reached the summit and stopped. Mitch hopped out, raced around the pickup, and pulled Darrin to a stone outcropping without a word. Darrin was again struck by the rugged country and could feel himself falling deeper in love with the land. He slowly turned, noticing the faint silhouette of mountains to the southeast. He turned to Mitch with a questioning look.

"It's the Wichita Mountains. You can see them really well some days."

Darrin stood with his face in the breeze, enjoying the hot summer wind as it washed over him. Lifting his arms he let out a loud whoop. Turning to Mitch he found his lover down on one knee.

"What are you doin'?" asked Darrin with a quiver in his voice.

"Darrin Michael Anderson, will you marry me?" asked Mitch. He opened the small ring box and held it up to Darrin. Inside was a simple titanium ring.

"Oh god, oh god. Shit," stammered Darrin as he looked at the ring. "Yes. Hell yes! Oh my god."

Mitch reached for Darrin's hand, only to have it retreat when he tried to slip the ring on Darrin's finger. Looking up he saw that Darrin was digging in his pants pocket. Finally his hand closed on something and he looked down at Mitch. As the tears streamed down his face, Darrin dropped to his knees in front of Mitch. Raising his hand he slowly opened his hand to reveal a similar ring, with a pattern from the leather frame Mitch had given Darrin for Christmas.

"Mitchell Everett McRichards, would you marry me so we can spend the rest of our lives together?"

Mitch chuckled, "How long have you been carrying that around?"

"Only a few days," said Darrin. "It never seemed like the right time. But now it is. So, what's your answer, stud? Will you marry me?"

"Of course I will, dumbass. And I asked you first!"

Darrin laughed and let Mitch slip the band over his ring finger. Darrin quickly reciprocated and put the band on Mitch. Mitch lifted his hand to examine the ring and smiled.

"How in the world did you get the engraving done?" asked Mitch.

Darrin smiled, "Terry has friends that work in silver. Titanium wasn't too much of a stretch."

Mitch threw his arms around Darrin and pulled him tight. "Oh god I love you so much."

Darrin looked at Mitch with a tear-streaked face, "Babe, you are the best thing I've ever had, and I'm so glad we are going to spend the rest of our lives together."

Darrin pulled Mitch into a tight embrace. He pulled back with a small chuckle and looked into Mitch's beautiful brown eyes with a smile.

"Now, is it ok to call you my husband?" asked Darrin.

Mitch started laughing, "Yes, I'm good with you calling me your husband now."

He then leaned in and almost growled, "I think we need to mark our territory."

"You want to pee? Now?" asked Darrin.

Mitch laughed, reached between Darrin's legs, grabbed his package and squeezed. "Not that kind of marking."

Darrin let out a loud groan, "Oh fuck, yeah. I think so too."

Darrin pulled Mitch to him, grinding their chests together. He lowered his head and started biting down softly on Mitch's neck. Slowly he worked his way up Mitch's neck, kissing and tonguing his delicious skin until he was lightly chewing on Mitch's ear lobe. Mitch sighed softly as the hot air blew across them, intensifying the sensations running through his body. Darrin ran his fingers through Mitch's short hair as he continued working on the tender skin on the side of Mitch's neck. His fingers traced along Mitch's firm jawline and chin until they came to his lips. Darrin ran two fingers over Mitch's lips, which opened and sucked in his fingers. Darrin's dick throbbed in his pants as he felt Mitch suck on his fingers like they were his cock. He lowered his hand and pressed his mouth against Mitch's, snaking his tongue into the recesses of Mitch's mouth, tasting and exploring as if he had never French kissed his lover. Soon their two tongues were fighting each other as they passionately struggled for supremacy. With an audible gasp they separated.

"God you get me so fuckin' hot," said Mitch.

"Good. I'll see if I can't turn up the heat a little more then."

Darrin reached down and grabbed Mitch's hard cock. Squeezing it in his hand, he ran his other hand over Mitch's bare chest. Mitch's eyes snapped shut and his lips parted as he swayed to the movement of Darrin's hand. Darrin lowered his head and nursed on Mitch's nipples while he released Mitch's cock from the fabric encasing it. Lowering the zipper Darrin could feel the wiry hair slide over his hand, realizing that Mitch was freeballing it today. When Mitch's cock flopped free, Darrin moved his hands to the back of Mitch's jeans. He slid his hands inside the back of his lover’s pants and crushed his ass cheeks in his hands as the jeans slowly slid down his butt until Darrin was kneading his unclothed ass.

"Oh hell yes! That feels so good," said Mitch with a gasp.

Darrin smiled and popped his finger in his mouth, wetting it with spit. Pushing Mitch's jeans to his thighs he reached his wet finger under Mitch and rubbed his hole, slowly sliding into his hungry ass. Darrin teased his way inside Mitch's inviting ass until his finger was fully buried and moving slowly in and out.

"Oh baby. Finger me good, damn your big finger feels so good," said Mitch through a sigh.

Darrin lowered Mitch to the ground, his body lying on a carpet of curly buffalo grass. He quickly worked on his own pants and dropped them to the ground. Returning to his love, he knelt between Mitch's widely spread legs and began giving his low-hanging nuts a tongue bath. Mitch moaned and grabbed his cock, tugging on it slowly as Darrin licked on his balls. Lifting his head he grabbed Darrin's leg and pulled.

"Come on, babe. Swing around here so I can get some Grade A man meat too."

Darrin looked up and smile, swinging around until his pelvis was at Mitch's head. He felt Mitch's work roughened hand wrap around his cock, pulling it toward his mouth and then running his tongue around the rim.

"Oh fuck. Yesss. That feels amazing!" said Darrin.

At that they both attacked the cocks in front of them, their hot lips slipping over the skin-covered steel. As their cocks were serviced their bodies responded in kind. They quickly became a writhing pile of man as they fought to taste the essence of the other. Mitch could feel his explosion building, but he needed something more.

"Fuck me baby. Fuck my cowboy ass! Oh god I need your seed inside of me," screamed Mitch.

Without a word Darrin moved into position. After running his cock up and down Mitch's hair lined trench he smiled and leaned over, retrieving a bottle of lube from his pants. He emptied the small packet and smiled at Mitch.

"This time I was the boy scout," said Darrin with a smile.

"My boy scout better get to fucking me!"

Darrin moaned and snapped his hips forward, burying himself halfway in Mitch's ass. Grabbing Mitch's legs, in one motion Darrin slid himself completely into the depths of Mitch's gut. The slow tease before having ended, Darrin pummeled Mitch's tight ass, ramming into him again and again as their bodies fused in the heat of their lovemaking.

Darrin began to tremble, and then his cock convulsed, emptying the contents of his balls into Mitch's trembling ass. His body ground against Mitch until the last convulsive wave had run through his body. Then he collapsed across Mitch, his head lying on his chest as Darrin tried to catch his breath. After a few seconds he realized that Mitch was humping against his stomach, trying to get off. Darrin moved until he was sitting on Mitch's cock and started sliding it up and down his crack.

"Damn. That feels good. God you're sexy, babe," said Mitch.

"Well let’s see if we can't make it better," said Darrin with a smile.

Darrin grabbed Mitch's jeans this time and fished for the lube he knew would be there too. Rising up slightly he coated Mitch's rigid cock and then moved back down. He gripped Mitch's cock in his hand and aimed it at his twitching hole. As he felt Mitch's hot cock kiss his ass he plunged downward, taking its entire length into his ass.

"Fuck! Oh fuckin' hell. You are so damn big," said Darrin with a groan.

Mitch ran his hands over his husband's body, caressing his beautiful muscles and loving the texture of hair that flowed under his hands. "Easy baby. No rush. It feels good, and I'm really close anyway."

Darrin smiled and started slowly gyrating his hips around Mitch's cock. Soon his ass relaxed and he started riding the stiff cock inside him with more abandon. As Mitch's stiff member raked across his prostate a few times Darrin ground against Mitch's cock. He watched as Mitch's face screwed up tight as he tried to delay his orgasm. But it was to no avail. As Darrin made another slow circle with his hips, Mitch let out a scream.

"Ohfuckinggoddammotherofgod!"

Darrin smiled as the words tumbled out of Mitch's mouth. He could feel Mitch's cock jump with each shot of cum. Darrin's ass was soon dripping jizz as Mitch continued to unload. With a last shudder Mitch's body relaxed against the ground.

"Oh man. That was amazing," said Mitch between gasps of air.

Darrin leaned down; kissing the handsome man under him while Mitch's still hard cock remained in his ass. "You're amazing," Darrin raised his hand and flashed the ring at Mitch, "my husband."

Mitch smiled and clasp his hand against Darrin's so both rings showed. "Yes, and we're going to have a wonderful life together."

Darrin laughed, "It'll be one hell of a ride, but I love you more than anything, baby."

Mitch chuckled and started to move, "Yes, I'm sure it will." He looked down at the ground under their crotches and saw a small pool of cum. Chuckling he said, "Looks like we've marked our land nice and proper too."

Darrin looked under them and laughed, "Yup, this is definitely ours." He looked into Mitch's deep brown eyes, "And you are definitely mine."

Mitch planted a soft kiss on Darrin cheek, "And you're mine too. All mine."

And with that declaration they began dressing, each of them ready to face the opposition knowing they would always have each other's backs.

<><>End of Series<><>

Copyright © 2012 reddirtwriter; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 20
  • Love 4
  • Wow 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

The first time that I read Book 1 was as a 'lurker'. This time around I thought I would say something. You sure do paint a pretty picture with your words, Jon. The characters are amazingly believable people with all their foibles intact. Their back history, particularly Darrin's, is spelled out in such a realistic manner that even though I do not share their experiences, I can certainly sympathize with them. The conflicts, both relationship-wise and through the obstacles (manufactured or otherwise) that life throws at Mitch and Darrin, you handled with aplomb.

 

Let me not forget to mention the sex as there was much of it. The sex was sweetly described when it was tender and when it was rough and tumble (often), you made it feel totally appropriate to the character's dispositions and the setting.

 

I enjoyed your story tremendously.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

'With that they grabbed a few things from the office and headed out. The steak was the best Darrin could remember and Mitch practically bubbled with pride all night. Once they got home they shared a passionate night of lovemaking that left them both satisfied and even more deeply connected.'

 

Love the story Reddirtwriter and I do realise that some sex is important for character description and development ... but I could do without the never ending sex scenes (each individually excellent but as I, and many others, read these stories whole and not in serial format... it's all so exhausting). Maybe you could republish your stories with more of the above(as well as your original serial format) for prudes like me(to increase your readership). Not a huge problem though as it's easy enough to skim though all the grunting till the end of the(sometimes exceedingly long) sex scenes... and I do love your writing.

 

Stephen

  • Like 1
Link to comment

This story had me hooked from the beginning. It was refreshing to have genuine people as main characters (the content of the plot was not sugar coated) however the sex was amazing. I was slightly disappointed that a specially commissioned dildo was not brought into the PhD passing out party, to be enjoyed anytime they were apart. It would be interesting to know how they brought their families back into their lives in their new married lives together, but we will never know! 

What a fabulous story overall it was amazing and engaging from start to finish. :2thumbs:

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment

Thanks for an excellent adventure with Darrin and Mitch,

I just loved the raw masculinity of this story and I am looking forward to 

catching up with the guys again. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment

From the humorous comments of the custodian to the comments of Lex and Dr. Donkey you had me laughing a lot, Jon.  The job offer and acceptance, the new ranch and the marriage on the mount were exceptional.  Kudos to Darrin for standing up and slapping Dr. Hand, and to Dr. Koch giving the bigot the boot. Great story! Thank you so much. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..