Jump to content
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2011 - Summer - Walk on the Wild Side Entry

Leather Bar - 1. Chapter 1

 

“C’mon Chris, just this one time, let’s go try something different.”

“We always try something new, Jerry, and no, I’m not going to that damn leather bar. Why can’t we just go to the one we normally go to? Or better yet, we can just stay home.” Chris dropped next to his boyfriend on the couch and snagged the remote.

“It’s not like it’s gonna kill ya to go. We try new things all the time, what’s so different about this one?” Jerry slid sideways on the couch, throwing his legs over Chris as he stared at him with the biggest puppy dog expression he could come up with.

“Neither one of us will fit in there. It’s never been our scene and it’s not going to become our scene now. What can we get there besides some overpriced drinks and having who knows how many people playing grab ass?” Chris flipped idly through the channels. Nothing was on, at least nothing that was more interesting than the guy spread out on the couch. He finally gave up and shut the TV off before tossing the remote next to him and turning on the couch to more fully face Jerry.

“Why don’t you just give in already? You know you’re going to.” Jerry reached over to twine his fingers with Chris’.

“Why do you want to even go there? Give me one good reason.” Chris tilted his head back against the couch and watched Jerry from under the fringe of his lashes. Jerry started to chew on his bottom lip and Chris had to suppress a chuckle. He always did that when he thought he might get told no, it was cute.

“How about because we’ve never been to one? We always go the safe places where nothing happens. C’mon, let’s take a little walk on the wild side for once!” He gave Chris the look that generally was guaranteed to get his boyfriend to agree.

“Do you remember the last time you decided to try something new?” Chris raised his eyebrows as he recalled the shopping disaster. He had learned his lesson about challenging Jerry on his klutziness. Regardless though, if Jerry really did want to go, Chris would go. He didn’t know why he fought it, but he really didn’t have any interest in going to the new leather bar that had opened up amidst the other bars and clubs.

“Yeah, so I got a few new bumps and bruises, nothing major. It’s not like I want to go by myself, you’ll be there.” Jerry seemed to think that as long as Chris was around, nothing would happen to him, and in a way, he was right.

Chris sighed and stood up, causing Jerry’s feet to land firmly back on the floor. He would have to go at least once, give Jerry the chance, but he already knew it wouldn’t bode well. Jerry, crowded dance floor, drinks, people in leather. He groaned. It was just a disaster waiting to happen.

“Just tell me one thing; this is just one of those bars where everyone likes to dress in leather, right? Not some overly kinky, somebody is going to get whipped, bar.” Chris sent his boyfriend a pleading glance. Jerry knew he didn’t like to go to those kind of places and generally respected it.

“As far as I know, no, it’s not. Not that I really know anybody that goes there, but it’s at least worth checking out. If nothing else, think of the eye candy. Lots of guys dressed in leather.”

“As long as you remember the only guy you’re going home with is me.” Chris reached down to grab Jerry’s hand and pull him to his feet. He was careful, having learned before not to pull him up to quickly or he’d get his feet all tangled together and drag them both down to the ground.

“The only one I want to go home with.” Jerry smiled and brushed his lips against Chris’s. “So, you’ll really go?”

“For one drink, and at the first sign of trouble, we get out of there. Agreed?” Chris kept his arms wrapped loosely around Jerry’s waist. The one thing he could admit was that life with Jerry was never boring. He wasn’t a prude by any means, but some of the things Jerry liked to try out…

“Sweet! I was hoping you’d say yes and I’ve already got some clothes laid out for both of us.” Jerry was almost bouncing in his arms and Chris had to admit that his man’s excitement was contagious.

Wait a minute, did he say… “Clothes?”

“Yeah, you can’t go to a leather bar in your jeans! You’ll stick out like that proverbial sore thumb you always say I have!” Jerry pulled away and dashed down the hallway, leaving Chris to follow much more sedately with a little bit of reluctance thrown in.

He turned into the bedroom and stopped at the array of leather spread out on their bed. He didn’t even know what half the crap was called, but no way was he wearing all of that. He heard the shower kick on and sidled closer to the bed, reaching out to run a finger lightly over the leather. It was soft, he’d give Jerry that much. He was jerked out of his reveries by a screech from the bathroom followed by a ripping sound he’d heard before and a very loud thud.

He forgot about the clothes for the moment and rushed into the bathroom, skidding to a stop at the sight of Jerry half in and half out of the tub, the shower curtain grasped in one hand. Jerry didn’t seem to be hurt, but he figured he’d better make sure before he started laughing. He dropped a towel to mop up the water that was already spreading across the floor and reached a hand out to help Jerry out of the tub.

“What the hell happened? Are you hurt anywhere?”

“Some idiot left their shampoo on the floor of the shower and it spilled! I stepped in it and grabbed at the curtain to catch myself and it ripped!”

“Well, considering that mine is where it’s supposed to be, in the holder,” Chris reached out and knocked lightly on Jerry’s head, “hello idiot.”

“I guess I asked for that one.” Jerry swatted Chris’s hand away, his smile once more in place. He grabbed his toiletries and headed out of the master bath to take his shower in the other bathroom.

Chris stripped off his shirt and tossed it on the bed, ignoring the clothes that were carefully laid out, as he followed Jerry down the hall. He ogled Jerry’s bare ass as his boyfriend walked in front of him and just as they reached the door to the bathroom, Chris reached out and grabbed him and pinned him against the wall, pressing their bare chests together as he lowered his head.

“You know,” Chris nibbled on Jerry’s lips, “we could just shower together, save time.” Chris teased Jerry’s lips open and using his body to keep his boyfriend against the wall, he stroked his hands over bare skin in a teasing caress.

“Mmmmm.” Jerry kissed him back,

“So, what do you say? Shower together?” Chris lifted his head and waggled his eyebrows suggestively. He knew that if they showered together they’d never even get out of the house, which meant no bar.

“Nice try,” Jerry smiled up at him and pushed against his chest. “We both know what will happen if you join me and, as enjoyable as that would be, I want to go to the bar, so… Nope, ain’t gonna happen. We’ll save that for when we get home.” Jerry gave one final push and quickly slipped into the bathroom, closing the door on Chris’s shocked expression.

“Well damn, that backfired.” Chris reached down to adjust himself in his jeans. Now, not only was he going to a bar he didn’t really want to go to, he was going to be hard and aching most of the night. He knocked his forehead against the wall. “Why do I have the feeling this is going to be a very long night?”

***

“You’re absolutely sure you want to go in there?” Chris hesitated next the car as he looked at the bar.

“Yeah, of course! I mean, we got all dressed up and everything!” Jerry looked back and forth between his boyfriend and the bar. “You promised me one drink.”

“Yeah, I know, don’t remind me.” Chris shook his head and looked down at himself. Why people enjoyed wearing leather was beyond him. It was uncomfortable and it made him feel very self-conscious. He knew he had a decent enough build, so it wasn’t that, it was simply because the leather drew attention to him.

“Don’t be such a spoilsport.” Jerry grabbed Chris’s hand and pulled him along behind as he pushed open the door and walked inside.

Chris smiled as his eyes roamed appreciatively over Jerry’s body. As much as he didn’t like wearing leather himself, on his boyfriend it looked damn good. The leather pants outlined the curves of Jerry’s ass invitingly, just begging Chris to reach out and cop a feel. He resisted the temptation, but it wasn’t easy.

Chris was surprised when they entered the interior. The music was mellow and it seemed like most of the people in there were just hanging out. The only thing that made anybody stand out was that they were all attired in leather. Some wore black garb, others wore brown, and mixed amongst those were other colors of the rainbow.

There was a fairly even mix of men and women and nobody seemed to pay any notice to him and Jerry. He breathed a sigh of relief as Jerry made it to the bar without incident. Though everyone looked to be relaxed, he knew, from experience, that things could change rapidly in a bar, especially where Jerry was concerned.

“Remember, one drink,” Chris reminded his boyfriend as they took a seat at the bar. The stools were actually fairly comfortable, made from dark wood they matched bar, but were topped with leather and plenty of padding.

“Yeah, yeah, I know. One drink and then maybe I can talk you into dancing?” Jerry smiled at him and Chris just shook his head. He should have known that Jerry wouldn’t settle for just a drink.

“What can I get you gentlemen?” The bartender walked over, a rag tossed over his bare shoulder. The man wore nothing except a pair of leather pants and a matching leather vest that fit his lean build like a glove.

“I’ll take a Jack and Coke, and he’ll take a Bud Light,” Jerry ordered for both of them.

“Bottle or on tap?”

“Bottle please,” Chris answered and turned on the stool to take in the rest of the bar. A couple of pool tables were stationed at one end of the room. He was grateful that Jerry wasn’t into pool, otherwise he’d no doubt want to play a game, and Jerry with a cue stick was probably not a smart idea.

“See, this isn’t so bad.” Jerry turned too fast and nearly fell off his stool.

“I never said it would be bad, I just said I didn’t think it would be the greatest idea.” Chris watched him slide off his stool. “Where do you think you’re going?”

“I’m going to go see what’s available on the jukebox.” Jerry pointed towards the jukebox nestled against one wall.

“Fine, I’ll pay for the drinks. You find something on the jukebox and then we’ll get a booth.” Chris didn’t want to keep Jerry from having fun, but he also wanted to make sure he was safe.

“Sure thing.” Jerry gave him a quick kiss before weaving his way through the tables. He only knocked into two chairs on his way. Chris looked around, worried for a minute about how the patrons of the bar would feel about two guys kissing, but no one paid them any mind. He just knew that one day Jerry would kiss him somewhere that someone would take offense to it.

“Jack and Coke and a Bud Light,” the bartender set the drinks on the bar while Chris dug out his wallet. He paid for the drinks and added a couple dollar tip before picking up the drinks and slipping off his stool. He’d just started towards an empty booth when he heard a crash.

He set the drinks on the nearest table before he even dared look, and when he did, he groaned at the site of some big dude picking Jerry up off the floor. He had known coming to the bar had been a bad idea, but he could never tell Jerry no on something he really wanted. He set the drinks on a table and hurried over to where Jerry was apologizing to the guy. He would rather have to buy new drinks than have to patch his boyfriend up when they got home.

“I’m really sorry,” Jerry was saying as Chris got close enough.

“It was an accident, I understand that.” The big guy smiled at Jerry and Chris breathed a sigh of relief.

Jerry looked up and on seeing Chris hurrying towards him, his face flushed in embarrassment. “Hey Chris, I accidentally bumped into this guy and he was kind enough to pick me up off the floor.”

“Sorry about that,” Chris apologized to the guy before turning to face Jerry. “I got us a table over there.”

“Okay, just let me pick a song.” Jerry walked a few steps away and started hitting buttons to turn the pages on the jukebox. Chris decided he’d better just wait for him, hopefully keep anything else from happening.

“It really is okay, it was just an accident,” the big guy spoke from beside him. “Name’s Kyle.” He held out his hand and Chris could do nothing except politely shake it.

“I’m Chris and he’s Jerry.”

“Just be glad it was me he bumped into and not Dave over there. He’s a bit grumpier than I am.” Kyle smiled and Chris found himself relaxing as he followed Kyle’s gaze to a tall skinny guy.

Everything seemed to happen in slow motion as Jerry turned from the jukebox and tripped over his own feet and staggered sideways, directly into the guy Kyle had just pointed out to him.

“You mean that guy?” Chris groaned as the guy’s drink sloshed over the side, splattering on his clothes.

“That would be the one. You might want to get over there.”

“Looks like we’ll be leaving,” Chris hurried over to where Jerry was attempting to apologize for the second time in a matter of minutes. He barely realized that Kyle had followed him but was grateful for the extra muscle when the guy shoved Jerry. Before anyone else could react, Kyle had grabbed him and wrenched his arm behind him.

“Dave, that was uncalled for.” Kyle wrenched the guy’s arm back a little more.

“The little punk spilled my drink,” Dave growled out, glaring at Jerry.

“And it was an accident.” Kyle turned back to Chris. “You might want to get him and get out of here. Dave is a bit of a hothead, aren’t you Dave?”

Dave didn’t answer and Chris grabbed Jerry and, after a quick thank you to Kyle, he pulled him towards the door. It wasn’t until they were out of the bar and in the car with the doors locked that Chris released the breath he hadn’t even realized he’d been holding.

“I’m sorry.” Jerry’s voice was quiet in the car as Chris drove them home.

“It’s okay.” Chris reached over and placed a hand on Jerry’s knee, squeezing comfortingly.

“No it’s not, I ruined our night out.” Jerry slumped against the door of the car, refusing to look at Chris.

“You didn’t ruin anything. Personally, I would much rather have a night at home, just me and you.”

“You sure?” Jerry finally looked at him and Chris smiled.

“I’m sure.” Chris grabbed Jerry’s hand, guiding it to the bulge in his pants. “You look damn good in leather, but all I’ve wanted to do since you got dressed is strip it off you.” Chris leaned across the space separating them and captured Jerry’s lips with his own. He devoured his boyfriend’s mouth until they were both breathing heavily and he felt like he was going to break through the zipper of his pants.

“Well,” Jerry pulled back, gasping for breath, “why don’t we go inside and you can do just that?”

“Works for me.” Chris grinned as he climbed out of the car and met Jerry on the porch. Maybe the night wouldn’t turn out too badly after all.



Story Discussion

Copyright © 2011 Renee Stevens; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

2011 - Summer - Walk on the Wild Side Entry
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Awwww, Poor Jerry, he just can't catch a break with his clumsiness, can he?

But, the fun it led to... ;) um, i'm guessing it was worth it! :P

 

Really a fun, fun story! ^_^ I'm grinning like a loon! lol

Link to comment

What can i say. These two are just totally awesome. Poor Chris. But at least he knows his life is never going tobe boring.

Link to comment

I love Jerry, Chris is fine, a bit stuffy, but okay, but I think Jerry is the bomb :)

 

Kyle? THE Kyle or just a coincidence? THE Kyle or you just like the name :P

Link to comment

At least it was a happy ending ;) Jerry just has to bound into misfortune, he's like a little kid really, clumsy but always wanting to explore and try new things.

Really enjoyed this Renee! :):hug:

Link to comment

I think there is more bubble wrap in the future...

 

I love the way you've paired two totally different personalities the way it happenes in real life so very often... makes me wonder about your S.O.... herm.

Link to comment

Lovely character building. Jerry reminds me of me, being big has its clumsy side, and i'm always having accidents. Chris is a wonderful man too.

I really enjoyed this well done :D:boy:

Link to comment

You know I love Jerry and Chris...

 

And I knew you'd have another story about them! :D

 

 

 

 

Everybody loves Jerry, but I love Chris better.. Maybe it's only because I'm more like Jerry? :P

 

 

 

 

Anyways, love it! Great read!

 

 

Link to comment

Jerry is a klutz. There is no denying he is going to be causing some sort of accident no matter where he goes. He is cute but a total disaster.

 

I feel for Chris. He knows his life is going to be one long trial of keeping his boyfriend from becoming someone's punching bag or keeping him from falling down a flight of stairs and breaking his neck. He is so sweet and dependable. These two just sort of go together. Hopefully the rest of their night goes well.

Link to comment
On 06/12/2011 09:41 PM, Frostina said:
Awwww, Poor Jerry, he just can't catch a break with his clumsiness, can he?

But, the fun it led to... ;) um, i'm guessing it was worth it! :P

 

Really a fun, fun story! ^_^ I'm grinning like a loon! lol

No, he really can't, but he makes a great character for lots of different stories. It's his own little quirk and there are so many different ways it can be explored! Thanks for the review Frosty and yes, I'm sure it was worth it :)
Link to comment
On 06/12/2011 11:04 PM, Nephylim said:
What can i say. These two are just totally awesome. Poor Chris. But at least he knows his life is never going tobe boring.
Thanks for the review Nephy! Yeah, I love these guys and I feel for Chris, but what's a guy supposed to do. LOL... Life with Jerry boring??? Never!!! hehehe
Link to comment
On 06/12/2011 11:16 PM, Andrew_Q_Gordon said:
I love Jerry, Chris is fine, a bit stuffy, but okay, but I think Jerry is the bomb :)

 

Kyle? THE Kyle or just a coincidence? THE Kyle or you just like the name :P

Hmmmmmm... didn't think about the name thing, but no, it's not THE Kyle. I don't see Chris as stuffy, but that's just me... I just see him as just knowing that things aren't going to bode well and so he's a bit more reserved than Jerry is. Thanks for the review hon!
Link to comment
On 06/13/2011 02:35 AM, Agaith said:
At least it was a happy ending ;) Jerry just has to bound into misfortune, he's like a little kid really, clumsy but always wanting to explore and try new things.

Really enjoyed this Renee! :):hug:

Thanks for the review Stu! I'm glad you enjoyed the story and yeah, Jerry has a bit of a childlike joy, which means that Chris has to play the part of adult, lol...
Link to comment
On 06/13/2011 03:38 AM, Lugh said:
I think there is more bubble wrap in the future...

 

I love the way you've paired two totally different personalities the way it happenes in real life so very often... makes me wonder about your S.O.... herm.

More bubble wrap? Whatever would make you think that? LOL... I've never really copped to the idea that like people always pair together and I think Jerry and Chris show that. As for my hubby... well... I'll just let you keep wondering about that... hehehe. Thanks for your comments hon!!
Link to comment
On 06/14/2011 02:15 AM, Mark92 said:
Lovely character building. Jerry reminds me of me, being big has its clumsy side, and i'm always having accidents. Chris is a wonderful man too.

I really enjoyed this well done :D:boy:

Thank you for the review! I'm so glad that you enjoyed this story! As far as the clumsiness, I know the feeling. I'm always injuring myself, tripping, etc... in fact, earlier today me and the hubby were at walmart and he saw a guy carrying a roll of bubble wrap and made sure to point it out!
Link to comment
On 06/14/2011 02:55 AM, Kev de Cauchery said:
You know I love Jerry and Chris...

 

And I knew you'd have another story about them! :D

 

 

 

 

Everybody loves Jerry, but I love Chris better.. Maybe it's only because I'm more like Jerry? :P

 

 

 

 

Anyways, love it! Great read!

 

Thanks for the review hon! How did you know that? Even I didn't know that when I wrote the first one! Oh well, they still have so many stories to tell so I'm sure you'll be seeing more of them. As for favorites, I can't pick one in these stories, I love both the guys equally.
Link to comment
On 06/15/2011 02:31 PM, comicfan said:
Jerry is a klutz. There is no denying he is going to be causing some sort of accident no matter where he goes. He is cute but a total disaster.

 

I feel for Chris. He knows his life is going to be one long trial of keeping his boyfriend from becoming someone's punching bag or keeping him from falling down a flight of stairs and breaking his neck. He is so sweet and dependable. These two just sort of go together. Hopefully the rest of their night goes well.

Thanks for the review comic! Yeah, Jerry is a bit accident prone, but he's such a lovable character!! I love the way you phrased it though "cute but a total disaster". That just fits so well!!! As for Chris.. Yeah, he's going to have a lot of tests, but, he does it cause loves him. They do go together well and I'm sure the rest of their night was a lot better than the way it had gone so far... hmmmmm... guess maybe I should have wrote the rest of their night, but... nah, it was more fun that way!
Link to comment
On 06/15/2011 03:39 PM, Foster said:
This was a nice surprise to see Jerry/Chris again. You write humor well.
Thanks for the review Sam! I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed seeing the boys again and thank you for the compliment!!!
Link to comment

This is my first time reading any of your story Renee and I totally enjoyed myself. This is just sooo cute and I love both Jerry and Chris :)

Link to comment
On 06/16/2011 03:13 AM, jian_sierra said:
This is my first time reading any of your story Renee and I totally enjoyed myself. This is just sooo cute and I love both Jerry and Chris :)
Thank you Jian! This little series is much more lighthearted than most of my stories and I have thoroughly enjoyed writing them. I'm happy to hear that people are enjoying them!
Link to comment

Sorry to spoil the party, but this was boring beyond belief. Nothing happened. A non night out which had been predicted. A guy who isn't actually safe to be out on his own. There was no tension. No dramatic pre-emption. No twist. No significant plot. No point. Two guys debate going out, go out, have experience predicted, came home. God only knows what sex would have been like if we had actually got there and klutz had not broken his neck tripping over an ant. Probably would have snapped the condom and pinged himself in the eye ... and no, not THAT eye either. That would have been funny.

Link to comment
On 06/20/2011 06:20 AM, Dannsar said:
Sorry to spoil the party, but this was boring beyond belief. Nothing happened. A non night out which had been predicted. A guy who isn't actually safe to be out on his own. There was no tension. No dramatic pre-emption. No twist. No significant plot. No point. Two guys debate going out, go out, have experience predicted, came home. God only knows what sex would have been like if we had actually got there and klutz had not broken his neck tripping over an ant. Probably would have snapped the condom and pinged himself in the eye ... and no, not THAT eye either. That would have been funny.
You just telling me why my story was 'boring beyond belief' isn't very constructive criticism. I understand not everyone will find what I write interesting or enjoy it but your way of responding was a bit denigrating and rude. A simple, I thought your plot could have used some work to have a better hook or a twist that would have made it more interesting' would be polite. Your comments... were not.
Link to comment

Jerry is a hoot :P

 

I glanced over some other reviews . . . I think people look for different things in the stories they read. This is what I'd call a "slice of life" piece . . . it doesn't have a plot per say, but that's not the point of slice of life pieces. They are usually just little snippets of characters living their lives, for pleasure-reading purposes. It's done a lot in fanfiction, and sometimes in series that have already had their major stories take place. I believe these are characters you've introduced before?

 

Anyways, that said, I found this a pleasurable read :)

Link to comment
On 06/27/2011 11:10 AM, Sara Alva said:
Jerry is a hoot :P

 

I glanced over some other reviews . . . I think people look for different things in the stories they read. This is what I'd call a "slice of life" piece . . . it doesn't have a plot per say, but that's not the point of slice of life pieces. They are usually just little snippets of characters living their lives, for pleasure-reading purposes. It's done a lot in fanfiction, and sometimes in series that have already had their major stories take place. I believe these are characters you've introduced before?

 

Anyways, that said, I found this a pleasurable read :)

Thank you so much for your review Sara! I'm glad that you were able to enjoy this story and yes, they are ones that I have introduced before. You are write, each one of Jerry and Chris's stories is just a short look into their lives. None of them are really big on plot and even future stories for these two will be about the same as Leather Bar and A Challenge Accepted. Thank you again for reviewing!!!
Link to comment
  • Site Administrator

These two are great together. Jerry needs someone like Chris to keep him from doing some serious damage. Good thing Kyle was there to keep the grumpy guy in line. It could have been a lot worse. I really enjoyed this. :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..