Jump to content

No More Hiding Premium

   (1 review)
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

Phillip tried to live the straight life; it didn't work, but he wouldn't trade his two kids for anything. Now he just has to find them — something he hasn't managed in the six years since his ex-wife kidnapped them. His twin brother has been encouraging him to start living his life again, but how's he going to find someone with all his baggage? He never expected to meet Vance. But... can he handle it?

Copyright © 2014 Renee Stevens; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations (1 member)

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 1
  • Characters 1
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 1
  • Tearjerker 1
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0


You must purchase Premium Content to access premium stories.

Recommended Comments

User Feedback


FormerMember4

· Edited by BlindAmbition

   3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

Phillip is lost. His children were kidnapped by his ex-wife when she learned he was gay. He hasn’t been able to move forward in six years.

Vance enters the picture and things become clear. Events happen that make a new relationship tough. Through strength, love and family... Phillip and Vance manage to pull through.

Another wonderful story by renee. She created realistic characters and emotions. While tackling some tough subjects. A definite must read!

  • Love 1
Link to review
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..