Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 4,283 Words
  • 5,505 Views
  • 11 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 27. Parker’s Birthday

Parker’s Birthday

 

Parker’s Birthday was May 4th, which fell on a Sunday this time around. As a result, his mother was holding a party for him at the house on the Saturday before to coincide with her work schedule. Parker asked me to come over after work Friday night and stay over the weekend...with his mother’s blessing of course. If Ginny was going to be at home during one of my stays, I made sure Parker always asked her permission to show her the proper respect and prevent inconvenience. I was basically there in her house on her dime canoodling with her son, so I wanted to keep everything above boards. I would soon be living there as well, and that would certainly change the dynamics some, so I tried to remain polite at all times.

As for the Saturday afternoon party, the one person who would be conspicuously absent would be Barbara. She was treating Parker to a Tool concert the weekend before and therefore would celebrate his birthday in her own way. (For those who don’t know, Tool is a band.) Barbara was doing her own thing because she and Parker’s best friend Jenny did not get along...well, I guess they tolerated each other was more like it. Having Jenny and Barbara at the same party was asking for trouble. It basically boiled down to two girls dueling over the affections of a certain boy; a fight that neither one was ever going to win. This turn of events was beneficial because Barbara wouldn’t be at Parker’s party, thus never discovering what was going on behind the scenes. I didn’t want Barbara to know too much because she was a major gossip. Though Parker normally wouldn’t have cared much, I didn’t want my personal business broadcast through the rumor mill at the mall including all of the people I had to work with. And Parker was very understanding of my situation.

So with one hurdle out of the way, my next goal was settling on a gift for Parker. It had to be something that he’d remember, something he’d like, and something I could afford. Since I couldn’t decide between two options, I decided on both—one to be given the night before and one to be given at the party. That way if one didn’t hit the mark, hopefully the other would.

My idea for the Friday night gift had me hiking downtown to the combination used CD/smoke/novelty shop. It was basically what we called a “head shop“—a store selling drug paraphernalia and sexual novelties under the guise of a used CD store to legitimize things. Students from campus would often sell off pieces of their music collection to this shop—for a fraction of their true resale value of course—when they found themselves short on cash...or in need of a bong. Now if that store sold only used CDs, it wouldn’t have been in business for very long, if you get what I’m driving at.

My visit wasn’t to buy or sell CDs or to buy drug paraphernalia. I was in the market for an anal douching kit, which I’ll explain in more depth later. The second and more acceptable gift, to be given at his party, was a $40 gift certificate for the music store where Barbara worked because I knew Parker was a regular customer.

Flash forward to the Friday night before Parker’s birthday party. As planned, I drove to Parker’s house after work with my overnight bag. Parker answered the door with a can of whipped cream in his hand. As I entered, he filled his mouth with whipped cream and kissed me. It was an extraordinary idea and, as a result, he tasted extra special that night. Then we moved on to whip-its, which I’d heard of but had never tried before. This is where you suck the nitrous oxide propellant out of a can of whipped cream while you push the tip just enough to release the gas but not the cream. Nitrous oxide is also used as laughing gas in some dental offices, so we were able to get a couple of hits each out of the can before it was tapped out. And well, it was an interesting feeling for a few seconds, and then we started laughing at each other, so I guess it worked.

Once we were done laughing, I said, “Gee, I sure hope your mother’s not home to see us wasting her whipped cream.”

“Nah, she won’t be home until late tonight. Plus we have plenty of whipped cream for the party tomorrow, so we had a can to spare.”

I dropped my overnight bag on a chair as we went into the kitchen and each drank a can of Orange Crush to help clear the whipped cream which was sticking to every part of our mouths by now.

“So do you want your first birthday present now or do you want to wait a little while,” I asked breaking the ice.

“I have nothing planned, so now is fine,” he decided.

“OK then, I just need to grab my bag first,” I said as I walked over and picked up my overnight bag. “There’s a bit of a setup required first. Can I set up in your room and call you in when it’s ready?”

“Setup? Sure, you know where my room is, right?” he said with a smirk.

“Yeah, I think I can find it, funny boy.”

So I went into his bedroom and first placed my bag on his desk. Then I adjusted his desk lamp to point at the bed and I turned the rest of the lights off. I opened my bag and pulled out the oversized light blue bow and ribbon and placed it on the bed. I pulled out the tube of lube from the nightstand drawer and tossed that on the bed as well. Then I got completely undressed and got up on the bed on all fours. I stuck the blue bow at the point where my ass crack meets the small of my back and I was ready.

“OK, Parker you can come in now for your present!”

Since I was facing with my backside toward the door, I listened for him to enter the room. I heard the familiar click and opening of the door.

After a few seconds, he asked, “So you’re giving me...yourself...for my birthday?”

“Well, kinda. I want to give you my virginity for your birthday.”

He stood silent for a few seconds. Then he meekly said, “Huuuuunh?”

“I wanted to give you something extra special. And there’s something that a bi boy can only give once, and I want to give it to you for your 18th birthday. It’s a gift that I hope you’ll always remember.”

“Your butt cherry? That’s...hmm. You sure?”

“I’m absolutely sure. I even bought a douching kit to clean myself out before I went to work today. And believe me, anal douching is not easy to do on a college campus. I had to go to the handicapped bathroom in the school library to take care of business.”

“Ha ha. I bet that’s the first time that bathroom has been used for that purpose!”

“Well, I can’t vouch for the bathroom, but it was the first time my butt hole was used for that purpose.”

Then Parker enlightened me, “Um, well here’s one interesting point...bet you didn’t know that I’ve never topped before...I’ve always been the bottom.”

“Oh,” I said sensing that we were about to have a deal breaker.

“But such a rare honor...I wouldn’t want to pass that up. I guess it’ll be something new and exciting for the both of us,” Parker reasoned.

Since I first met Parker, I had listened to all of his stories and logged all of his information into my brain. I felt that I knew him better than anyone. I never heard Parker say he was purely a bottom, but I should have been able to deduce that from the context of his stories. But being new to the whole boy/boy thing, it never occurred to me that some dudes are purely tops and some are purely bottoms. Parker had a body that screamed “fuck me,” and as we know, he generally got what he wanted. So I suppose in this case, his hot twink body was a strong indicator of what he was up for...if you were a gay boy that is...or a boy who liked boys like myself.

“Um, so do you want your present or should I return it?” I asked to test the ice.

“Well, you don’t have to ask me twice,” he said from somewhere in the darkness.

I knew where things were going when I could hear him undressing. Then my body pitched as he got on the bed from behind me. He reached forward and removed the bow and began caressing my ass cheeks with both his hands.

“Oh man, such a sweet butt and look at that tiny pink hole...tight as a drum,” he said as he spread my cheeks wide. “Do you mind if I rim you a bit first?”

“I’m not sure...”

“You’re not sure if you mind?”

“No, I’m not sure what that is...exactly.”

“Oh. Well, you know how a lot of straight guys like to eat a girl out before banging her?”

“Yeah.”

“Well, many gay guys like to eat out their partner in a similar fashion.”

I thought about that for a moment before it registered. “Eat out…the butt?” I stammered.

“Yeah, of course. Another reason for douching well,” he informed me. “Rimming also helps relax the butt hole for what usually comes next.”

Well, I had never in a million years even considered putting my mouth or tongue anywhere near someone else’s anus. It never occurred to me that it was something that people actually did. Since it wasn’t my mouth going there and since he seemed really eager, I agreed to it.

“Wait a sec…first, there’s something I’ve been wanting to try. Don’t go anywhere, I’ll be right back,” he instructed as he left the room.

“Don’t go anywhere? Like I have a choice?”

“Ha ha, shut up,” I heard him giggling from down the hall.

He returned a minute later with something in his hands—a jar of grape jam?

“I read something about guys in prison using grape jam when eating out other guys. I guess if you’re into eating pussy and you’re not going to see a woman for the rest of your life, any clean butt hole sweetened with a little jam is a viable alternative,” he explained. “But me, I just love grape jam...and a hot ass!”

I first felt the dollop of cold jam in my crack slightly north of the intended target. He used his index finger to move it to the door that, until now, had been exit only. He spread the jam liberally with his finger swirling it around the border of my hole. Then quite unexpectedly his finger slowly entered me...jam and all. He didn’t go in very far at first, but I groaned and bucked slightly...just out of sheer surprise.

“Oops, are you OK?” he queried.

“Yeah, I just wasn’t expecting it, that’s all,” I confirmed.

“Are you OK if I keep going?” he asked with eager anticipation.

“No problem, go ahead. I’m ready for it now.”

With a circular motion, he started to lick up the strategically-placed jam around my rim, which is probably where the term rimming comes from. It felt warm, wet, and sticky, topped off by the frequent contact with the tip of his tongue which tickled. I tried to resist the urge to wriggle. He thought I was trying to be cute, but no, it tickled like when someone gently touches your nipples and you can’t keep still. Thankfully the tickling ended for the most part when he added more pressure and buried his face in my butt crack. Now I could feel the taste buds of his tongue rolling over me like some ribbed sex toy.

The question about what we were going to do about the jam that went up my butt was answered when his tongue went searching for it. I’d never even known there was such a thing as tongue fucking, but it actually felt good...although a little weird. And then when his mouth locked onto my hole…so this is what getting eaten out was all about! I was certainly glad to be on the receiving end because no matter how well that area is cleaned or flavored, it’s never going to be completely hygienic. I didn’t know if I could ever do that to him…although he did have an incredible back side…and hole...so maybe in time.

When he was satisfied that he had exhausted his jam supply, the first well-lubed finger slid deep into my rear entrance. Once inside, he rotated his digit left and right, ensuring that the lube was evenly distributed within. I was expecting some pain, but I was surprised when there wasn’t any. I guess with enough lube, many things of various sizes can fit up the butt. Or maybe it was because Parker had skinny fingers. However, the sensation alone did make me moan a little.

And that’s when Parker began experimenting. Index finger, middle finger, both fingers, three fingers all made their way into me with the requisite amount of lubrication that is. I can’t stress it enough, lube is the key when it comes to the anal experience. Some people prefer just using spit, but spit is never enough. Friction inside a dry anus can be very painful and should be avoided at all costs. Parker was very generous with the lube thanks to his prior experiences.

“Here, lay down on your back. It works better,” he commanded. I then recalled most of the time I fucked him, he eventually positioned himself on his back. Now it was my turn to take it, so I flipped over facing up.

He then took the strawberry flavored lube and greased up his wand and began stroking himself while continuing to finger me with his free hand. With the grape jam and the strawberry lube, my ass was becoming a veritable fruit bowl. He grabbed one of the pillows and slid it under the small of my back which caused my ass to point upward

“Oh, you have such a hot ass,” he confirmed once again. “OK, now just relax and let me enter you. Don’t try to tense up or push out or anything. Just let it go in.”

“OK,” I answered as I closed my eyes and prepared myself.

In it slowly went, all 6½ inches (that’s 16.5 cm for you metric folks) in one long, slow insertion. And then emanating from deep inside my core from somewhere behind my belly button, a groan arose and worked its way out of my mouth as I followed it with an, “Oh fuck!” And I say it that way because I wasn’t trying at all to moan or groan. No—this was an involuntary reflex to being penetrated and then it was accompanied by whatever words managed to slip out—words that had never been so true.

At first, I had the distinct sensation of needing to shit. How could this be? I was fully emptied out by way of my restroom enema. Sure, they call it douching to make it sound innocuous. But it is, in fact, an enema...pure and simple. And it does flush you out completely.

Then Parker pulled himself fully out and the feeling went away. He re-entered me and the feeling returned. This act was repeated several times. That’s when it occurred to me: All my life (following toilet training) my body had been trained that when something roughly the size of Parker’s pud was in that part of my body, it was time to defecate. And then the body would work its magic and you would end up, shall we say, duty free. Since my lower insides had always been a one-way street, my brain was sending the usual signals that it was time to shit. But this time, my body and brain were being fooled. Could the body be retrained to distinguish the difference? Over time and after a dozen or so bouts of reeducation, I learned the answer is “yes.”

As Parker continued to pump in and out of me, the feeling of needing to shit eventually gave way to a different sensation. It was similar to how you feel when you’ve eaten too much at a buffet or a feast and you rub your stomach because you can’t eat another bite. It’s not a painful feeling, just a bit uncomfortable more than anything else. It’s the feeling of being full. And that only makes sense because I was full…full of Parker.

And as he built to a steady rhythm, my moaning also achieved a steady rhythm. I fought to keep it to an acceptable volume and my moans were punctuated by verbiage that was being uttered in response to his efforts—“Oh god, Oh fuck, Oh yeah, fuck me,” etc. And Parker, never one to pass up the opportunity for dirty talk in bed, followed with responses—“Oh yeah, take my big cock, You’re my little bitch, aren’t you?,” etc.

While Parker was doing his best and obviously enjoying it, my hand found its way to my cock, which was rock hard. (If a guy is getting fucked in the butt and he’s not hard, then he’s not enjoying it...and he might as well go do something else.) I started to jerk myself while I was being humped, and something amazing happened, in about a minute I felt like I was ready to come. “Wow, that can’t be!” I thought. Usually it takes a lot longer than a minute, but the feeling was unmistakable. I was going to come. So I immediately stopped wanking myself to give Parker a chance to get closer to his happy ending. I stopped for maybe all of 30 seconds before my hand was drawn back to my wood like a magnet. Again I did my best to fight it off and I stopped a second time.

Just then, Parker was beginning to moan. I asked, “Are you getting close?”

“Yeah why, are you starting to get sore?” he asked.

“No, I’m about ready to come,” I informed him.

“Me too!” he said. “Do you want me to shoot inside of you?”

I figured that was already a foregone conclusion, so I said, “Yeah, sure.”

Therefore, I grabbed my unit again and continued jerking, this time past the point of no return. I felt it building, building, building, then I exploded with several short groans as my body convulsed and my head shot up off the pillow. I felt the orgasm radiate everywhere: between my toes, within my calves, on my fingertips, my earlobes, up and down my arms, and across my scalp. I felt it everywhere. It was so intense and insanely satisfying, I felt like I was going to pass out. And as I was trying to catch my breath, Parker let go inside of me with a bunch of short deep thrusts accompanied by a grunt each time. When the pumping stopped, I knew he was done. I knew I was done, yet my body was still quivering. My god, I had found the holy grail of sex. It was anal sex while jerking off that gave me my first supercharged orgasm. That’s the sexual bombshell that most straight guys never get to experience.

I lay there breathing hard and unable to speak. Parker was quiet and panting as well.

I heard a sound like I was hearing it underwater. It slowly became clearer. It was Parker saying something. I focused and looked at his face.

“Matt…Matt…did you like it?”

I was still unable to speak, unable to think. His dick came out of me and I just pulled him down on top of me right into the mess I had made all over my chest. Now we were both swimming in it. He didn’t seem to mind. I grabbed onto him and hugged him tightly. He kissed me all over my neck, face, and lips. I whispered into his ear, “That was insane!”

“Oh my god, yes it was!” he agreed. “I had no idea I'd enjoy topping.”

We just lay there clutching onto one another. I wanted to stay there in that moment forever...post-coital bliss.

I was putting myself through this to honor Parker reaching the magical age of 18. This was supposed to be all about him and me giving him what I could give only once. In some way, this one act will keep us linked together for life — even if we don’t end up together forever. Everyone remembers their first time and who they did it with for the rest of their lives. And this would be one of those moments. I figured I would take one for the team and give Parker this special birthday experience.

I had thought being the bottom, receiver, catcher, whatever you want to call it—the guy taking the cock up his butt—was all about the feeling of being penetrated. Of course there is the psychological aspect of having the person you are hot for inside of you. Certainly, there is no way you can be closer or more intimate. But I always assumed it was more about the feeling of being dominated and forced open that attracted so many gay guys into being bottoms. Boy, was I wrong!

I had experienced sexual exploits with both genders. (True, Parker had been my only male/male experience to date, but we were certainly making up for it.) However, nothing could have prepared me for the extremely intense pleasure of anal sex. It literally rocked my world and changed my life. Getting your butt fucked while you jerk yourself off (sorry, it is only possible with two guys) is singly the most intense sexual experience a man can engage in...straight, gay, or otherwise. It is a regular orgasm times three. It produces a supercharged climax that you cannot achieve any other way...ok, maybe a person can get close with a dildo or a strap on, but the real thing is certainly better than any imitation.

Anal sex in a guy stimulates the back of the prostate or, as Parker so eloquently referred to it, the G-spot. Meanwhile, when the guy is also jerking himself off, he is stimulating the front of the prostate simultaneously. A dude getting fucked and jerking off at the same time is the only way the prostate can be thoroughly stimulated. And there is nothing, NOTHING in existence than can come close to that feeling. If you rate the intensity of sex acts on a scale from 1 to 10, this one is a 15. If all straight guys were required to experience this one act, I reckon there would be fewer straight guys in the world. Or at least they would know exactly what they were missing.

In my circumstance, having it perpetrated by the cutest boy in the world certainly didn’t hurt either...literally or figuratively.

Eventually the puddles on my chest cooled to room temperature, so we decided it was time for a hot shower. We were both relatively quiet during the shower, like we had just returned from nirvana. I know I was spent but elated all at the same time. I held onto Parker in the shower. I needed to feel his closeness to me after he gave me the best sex ever. I was still a little in awe of what had happened. In fact, simply calling it sex was a disservice to the intensity of the experience. It was so much more. Where I felt I was doing him a favor, I wound up getting the surprise of a lifetime.

We toweled off and hugged our warm, naked bodies together. As he kissed my neck, he said a little louder than a whisper, “So, how did you like being my bitch for a change?”

“I will be your bitch anytime,” I pledged.

“Mmmm, watch out what you wish for, Matty boy,” he said in his serious, sexy voice. “This could be habit forming.”

“I suppose we’ll have all summer to find out,” I said as I brought myself face to face with him. I reached around and clamped my hands on his butt cakes and pulled him right up against me and we kissed for the longest time.

“I love you soooo much,” I said and I kissed his nose, his forehead, chin, cheeks, and jawline.

He didn’t say anything in return. He knew he didn’t have to.

“We can’t stay in the bathroom all night. C’mon let’s brush,” he eventually said pushing and steering me to the sink. We brushed ourselves to oral healthiness. “Which one did you use?”

I looked down to see there were two different flavors of toothpaste. “Um, I dunno.”

He followed up with a deep, minty fresh kiss. “Hmm, I like that flavor too,” he informed me.

We staggered back to his bedroom, dropped the towels, and crawled into bed. I think I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow, but I was certain to wrap myself around my boy before I drifted off.

X

X

X

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 30
  • Love 8
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I was just thinking about you and this story, hoping for an update and here it is! And hot too! Nice one! Reading this as a woman it's educational too. LOL

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/03/2015 06:49 AM, Puppilull said:

I was just thinking about you and this story, hoping for an update and here it is! And hot too! Nice one! Reading this as a woman it's educational too. LOL

Hey, I know it's been forever since the last installment. I've had a change of employment that has kept me busy.This chapter was actually difficult to write.I didn't want it to come off as too X rated, yet I wanted to capture the true essence of a real first-time event and the feelings that go along with it. Thanks for sticking with the story.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/02/2015 02:48 PM, Parker Owens said:

You sure know how to write a hot scene. My hat is off to you, and what a great addition to your story.

Thanks. This one took a long while to write. Thanks for reading.

Link to comment

I am so glad to see an update to this story!! This chapter was great and very sexy. I love the way the feelings between these two are being expressed.

Link to comment

 That was not only extremely hot, but you captured the incredible experience so accurately and completely. Bravo!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..