Jump to content
    Rip Skor
  • Author
  • 4,503 Words
  • 3,893 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Boy Story: The Road Taken - 42. Of All the Luck

Of All the Luck

 

The waitress returned and we placed our orders. I asked for my old standby of a club sandwich, fries, and a Coke. The others placed their orders and that’s when the conversation moved completely away from virginity. I guess we unofficially agreed to disagree although Andy was the only one in his camp. He was an advisor at the group, so his authority figure status gave his opinions a little more weight, but he was in enemy territory down 3 to 1 on this one. It did seem odd to me how frank the conversation had become, but I guess sex is probably one of the most common topics with today’s gay youth. I’m sure the other three were used to frank talk when they meet with the group, so it probably didn’t seem odd to them. Come to think of it, I think Parker was the first person to ever ask me about my virginity not long after meeting him. I guess that’s not surprising based on how important, or rather how prominent, sex is in the gay world.

Needless to say, the sticky subject (no pun intended) was dropped, and we moved on to other topics. Andy welcomed me and Parker to come to the group as a couple. He said we’d be good role models to the others by demonstrating that same sex relationships can be realized and successful. But we didn’t need any help with our relationship and neither of us was really interested in getting involved further in LGBT politics. It was good to know the group was there for those who needed it, so we were supportive of it, but not in need of its services. To be perfectly honest, we’d rather be at home screwing our brains out than listening to other people complain about how shitty their lives are. Parker and I felt the best evidence of our successful relationship was the fact that we would rather spend our time together at home.

We finished up our lunch so we could get back to the block party. As I peered at the sea of people through the windows of the café, it seemed like people in our age group (Parker, Connor, and me) would be a distinct minority. We thanked Andy for buying us lunch and he reiterated his interest in having us at the group. We said we’d think about it, but it was kinda far to go if we didn’t have problems of our own to work out. I think he read our “thanks, but no thanks” mindset and bid us adieu. We thanked him again for buying lunch.

Once Andy was clearly out of earshot, Parker said quietly, “Can you believe that happy horseshit he was trying to pass off?”

“Which horseshit is that?” I prodded.

“That virginity horseshit,” he replied. “I mean you and Connor and I have put in the work…”

“Uh, I haven’t actually got there quite yet,” Connor broke in

“Oh yeah, sorry Connor,” Parker yielded. “But you’re with us in principle, right?”

“I totally agree,” Connor confirmed.

“I mean, we went to the mountain, put in the work, and reached the summit. And he’s saying he reached the summit, too, but he never did. He gave up because it hurt too much. That’s not fair to the rest of us,” Parker expounded. “You can’t just go around changing the definition of ‘virginity’ to serve your own interests. I couldn’t let him get away with that. Don’t you think, Matt?”

“I’m with you there. I was just enjoying watching you nearly jump out of your skin when you were laying the smack down on Andy in the cafe. He clearly didn’t see that bus coming,” I answered.

We all cracked up laughing.

“If you lose your virginity, you’ve been fucked, plain and simple. There’s none of this 100 blowjobs equals losing your virginity business he was trying to sell,” Parker added. “I mean, c’mon.”

I put my hand on his back, “OK, you can calm down now. The bad man is gone.” We all laughed again. Parker grabbed my hand from his back and held it in his as we entered the fairgrounds. It felt really liberating to be able to walk amongst people holding hands with the person I loved, and not getting a rash of shit from some narrow-minded dick wad.

We asked Connor if he’d like to join us at the block party, figuring strength in numbers for us younger guys would be a good thing. Connor said he couldn’t stay long because his ride was leaving soon. One of the girls in his parade group was his ride home and he was to meet her over by the statue near the stage in 45 minutes. We walked around the vendor areas and Parker announced he wanted cotton candy.

“Gee, Parker, I’ve seen hot dogs, ice cream, popcorn, fried dough, and pretzels, but I haven’t seen any cotton candy,” I informed him.

“Oh, they have to have it somewhere,” Parker decided. We all looked around.

“Hey, wait a minute. Look!” Connor said pointing into a crowd of people.

“What are we looking for?” I asked.

“Looks like cotton candy to me,” Connor responded. There was a girl where Connor had pointed who was finishing some cotton candy off of the paper tube that it came on.

“Oh, yes!” said Parker, and he immediately jogged over to the girl to ask her where she got it. Connor and I watched as she pointed in the direction we were headed.

“See, I told you they’d have it!” Parker said returning with the information. “We keep going up to where that yellow flag is,” Parker instructed. There was a yellow flag blowing in the breeze above a couple of food stands up in the distance.

So we walked a bit until we reached the cart which indeed served cotton candy as well as snow cones. Parker ordered his and then began eating it, and then he offered some to the rest of us. Connor and I pulled off pieces helping him get it started. As Connor and I were talking to Parker about our experiences with cotton candy, I noticed something.

“Hey Parker, stick your tongue out,” I suggested. He stuck his tongue out and Connor and I started laughing.

“What?” Parker questioned. “Ha ha ha, your tongue is blue!” I informed him. The cotton candy was dyed blue and it had colored his tongue to match. It was hilarious. From that point forward, Connor and I had our eyes fixed on his tongue whenever he talked and we’d laugh.

“Hey, Connor, you want us to walk with you to the statue place where you are meeting your ride?” Parker asked.

“Alright, sure,” Connor replied.

“Parker, you might want to get a lemonade on the way. The citric acid might help take the blue off your tongue,” I recommended.

“Is that true?”

“Couldn’t hurt.”

“Then I’ll try it.”

We all got lemonades because it was hot out. Then we still had some time left, so we didn’t need to hurry. We walked close to the stage and then we could see the statue. Connor informed us that his ride was a girl named Sarah, who was a year older than Connor. She was in college now, but she was in this gay/straight alliance group during the years she was at the high school, so she came back to lend her support.

Sarah was already at the statue when we arrived.

“Oh you’re early,” Connor said to Sarah.

“So are you. I needed to get out of the sun. It’s nice and shady here,” she said pointing to all the trees behind her. “Hi, guys! Thanks for the support today,” she said briefly waving to us. “So you ready to go, Connor?”

“Yeah, I guess so. Hey Parker, are you going to stay in touch with me?”

“Sure…but I, um, don’t have your number,” Parker informed him

“Here!” Connor grabbed Parker’s hand and wrote his number down on Parker’s palm using a felt tip.

“There, now you can’t say you don’t have it,” Connor declared. “Hey, it was nice meeting you, Matt. And take care of this guy for me, OK?”

“Sure, Connor. It was nice meeting you too,” I replied. And with that, Connor and Sarah walked off to the car.

When they were out of sight, Parker turned and hugged me. I hugged him back. And we stood for the longest time just holding each other. With the live music playing in the area, I suddenly envisioned me and Parker hugging on the Woodstock album cover. Wouldn't that be revolutionary? He ended our long embrace with a quick kiss. Then we tried to determine in which direction we needed to walk to get back to my car.

“That way!” Parker decided.

“That looks about right,” I said

We talked as we were walking. “Connor seems like a pretty nice guy,” I stated.

“Yeah, I met him at the group. He seemed like the least fucked up person there, so we kinda bonded,” he explained. “I think we both needed the same thing—meeting other gay teens.”

“Did you really stop going to the meetings because I came into your life?” I questioned.

“Yeah, pretty much. I was still getting over my breakup and I was also feeling lonely. After I met you, I stopped feeling that loneliness, so I had nothing more to bring to group meetings. Sure, I could have hung around to help other people with their problems, but I’m still trying to figure things out myself. I don’t really have a wealth of experience to bring to the table regarding depression, bullying, drugs, parents accepting them, and so forth. I guess I’ve actually been pretty lucky.”

That’s when it hit me. That’s probably why things between us moved so quickly. I became the instrument that took away his loneliness. But Parker was the instrument that took away my loneliness, too. So maybe that’s why we were such a good match. We needed each other and the fact that we were physically attracted to each other helped seal the deal.

“In the interest of full disclosure,” Parker began breaking me from my thoughts, “um, remember when Connor said he had three blowjobs and didn’t consider that losing his virginity?” Parker asked.

“Yeah.”

“Well, um, one of those blowjobs was me.”

“Really.”

“Yeah, it was before I ever met you.”

“You little snake. So why didn’t you end up with Connor. He seems like a really sweet guy and he’s cute.”

“He IS a really sweet guy and he’s into me. But I’m not really that into him…you know, sexually.”

“Why is that?”

“Well, I tend to like guys a little older than me, guys who are taller than me, and guys with a big dick,” Parker confessed. “Connor is none of those. So I could have dated Connor as Mr. Right Now, but that wouldn’t be fair to him. I think he deserves someone who is really into him, not someone who is dating him until something better comes along. I wouldn’t want to do that to him.”

“Aw, well that's very considerate of you. So he’s not well endowed, huh?” I queried.

“Not for me anyway. Connor is about four inches and not overly thick...and he's more of a bottom. You should know by now that’s not really my type,” Parker asserted.

“I'm suddenly so glad you like big cocks,” I joked.

“And I'm so glad you have one!” Parker affirmed.

“HEY, PARKER!” came a shout from our right.

Parker stopped walking and turned to look. He gasped, stopped short, and quietly said, “Steven.”

“Parker, what have you been up to? You never returned any of my calls,” the guy said. He was tall and thin with a dark complexion and short black hair. Overall he wasn’t a bad looking guy. He appeared to be Italian or maybe light Latino, and a few years older than Parker and me. He was walking with another sort of pudgy guy who I could have pegged as gay in any public forum.

“And you’re surprised?”

“Parker, you never even gave me a chance to explain,” said Steven.

“You want a chance to explain why you were in bed with another guy when I walked into the room?” Parker shot back.

Uh oh, now I knew who this was.

“But Parker, we never said we were in a committed relationship. Maybe if you said something, we could have talked about it. Otherwise we were both free to see other people, and that’s what I was doing. You were free to do the same.”

“I thought it was pretty clear because I was with you all the damn time when I wasn’t at school. And you told me you loved me. Was that just to get into my pants?” Parker barked.

“C’mon, and you didn’t get into my pants, too? But I did care about you and I never stopped. I just wanted to talk it out and you didn’t even give me the chance.”

Oh my, this was becoming more awkward. Of all the luck.

“How could I even say I’m sorry if you wouldn’t let me?” he asked.

“I didn’t want to hear it because you’d just be telling me what I wanted to hear, not the truth. I’m not ever going to be with a guy who lies to me,” Parker seethed. I could see his eyes were watery. This was a long time coming.

“Parker I never lied to you. I just wish you would have said something, and we could have discussed it.”

“It doesn’t matter. I don’t want to be with you anymore, so there’s nothing to talk about. This is my boyfriend now and we’re together…and we’re monogamous and we’re happy. So don’t bother calling anymore, I’m not interested.”

Parker turned, grabbed me by the sleeve, and quickly stormed away in the opposite direction…away from the festivities. I put my arm around him as we walked out of the park toward where we’d parked the car. I could hear him breathing heavy and sniffling.

“It’s OK, Parker. That’s all over with now. Just breathe. That’s it,” I said calmly as I rubbed his back. By now we had turned the corner and were out of visual range of the block party. Moments later he was audibly crying.

I stopped in a more secluded area against a brick wall and stood in front of him. “Parker, are you happier now that I’m in your life?” I asked. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me painfully tight. “Yes, I’m very happy,” he said into my chest between sniffles. “Well, had you never broke it off with him, you’d never be with me. So it turned out for the better, right?” I tried.

I was trying to figure out why he was so upset about what happened. If he was happier with me, then why was he crying? Does he want to go back to his old boyfriend?

“I have long dreamed of having the opportunity to tell him off,” Parker began, “but he turned it all around like it was my fault. That’s why I’m so upset. No matter where I went with it, he turned it back on me like I am a bad person for not returning his calls.”

“You did get to tell him off. Now he knows you have a new boyfriend, and you told him not to call you anymore because you’re not interested,” I reminded him. “You got your jabs in.”

He looked up at me tears streaming from his eyes. “Matt, I love you,” and at that point the damn burst. And he wept into my chest and kept apologizing. This wasn’t a gay boy over reacting to something trivial. Parker had never had closure in his relationship with Steven. On the day of the breakup, Parker yelled at him, walked away, and never returned his calls. He never had the chance to put an end to it and today he did, and it was painful. All of the hurt, the uncertainty, and the loneliness came rushing out of him in one debilitating flood. I could feel his warm tears against the skin of my chest soaking through my shirt.

I just held him and let him cry and I kept reassuring him that I wasn’t going anywhere and he was the most important thing in my life and things are going so much better now that we’re together. I gently caressed his back and let him get it all out. I was fighting to keep it together myself. Seeing Parker in pain and not being able to immediately put a stop to it always tore me up inside. But this time I had to be strong for him, so I kept trying to be as supportive as possible.

“I’m sorry,” he said with his face buried in my chest.

“Sorry about what?”

“I’m sorry I turned into a crying mess and ruined your day,” he said as he continued crying.

“Parker, you didn’t ruin my day. I had a blast walking with you and holding hands in the parade. I had the opportunity to meet Connor and I was in disbelief when you proclaimed Andy was a virgin. It was classic! And then it was funny when the cotton candy made your tongue turn all blue,” I recounted. “Today I had an awesome day, and it’s all because of you. I never knew what Pride was,” I said wiping the tears from his cheeks, "and now I do." I kissed each cheek and then his lips.

“You are so sweet, and I’m such a mess,” Parker stated.

“Parker, there are times when it’s OK to cry. And now is one of them. C’mon, let’s get back to the car,” I said as I continued to rub his back. He stopped crying but started shuddering and sniffling periodically. “It’s OK, you’re safe now,” I kept repeating. When we made it to the car, I stopped and hugged him again. He wrapped his arms around me. I looked into his watery eyes and said, “Parker, I love you. You know that, right?” He shook his head “yes” and sniffled. “I love you, too,” he gathered up the muster to reply. I opened the passenger door and let him in.

I was helping him get to the place he needed to be mentally. I remembered I had one song on a CD in my car that always made me feel better. I put the disk in and played: “Here Comes the Sun,” by George Harrison and the Beatles. Parker slid himself into the seat, put his head back, and closed his eyes. After a while I noticed that his breathing was slow and rhythmic. I whispered his name and got no response. He was asleep.

When we arrived back at the house, he was still asleep. I parked and went around and opened his door. I woke him up saying, “Hey, we’re home now. Why don’t we go in the house and you can finish sleeping in your bed, OK?”

He stayed silent, but swung his body to go out the door. He put his right arm up so I would give him some help. I pulled him up out of the seat and I led him up the stairs to the front door. I opened the door and helped him up the stairs to the living room. His mom, who was cooking something in the kitchen, saw us and started talking. She cut herself short when she saw what was going on. “Is he alright?”

“Yeah, he just needs a nap. Let me take care of that and I’ll come back out,” I clarified. “O-K,” she said one letter at a time and silently watched as we ambled down the hall. I know she was thinking alcohol or drugs, so I would have to clear things up. I sat him down on the bed and saw his eyes were still droopy. I removed his sneakers and he positioned himself on the bed. I kissed him on the forehead, quietly closed his bedroom door, and left him in peace.

I walked back to the kitchen to talk to Ginny. I went to the fridge and grabbed a can of Coke and I sat down at the table. Ginny sat down, too. “So what’s going on, then?” she queried.

“He’s had quite a day. We went to Gay Pride today…”

“It was today? Oh, you should have told me. I’m off today, so I would have gone,” she announced.

“Uh, you were probably better off right here. We ended up in the parade.”

“Huh? You mean, actually IN the parade?”

“Yup.”

“How did that happen?”

“Parker ran into a friend there who invited us to march with his school group. His name was Connor,” I explained.

“Oh, I know Connor! He’s been over here a couple of times.”

“Oh, really,” I said as I now assumed the infamous blowjob happened during one of those visits.

“Yes, I thought they were going to be dating.”

“Parker told me that he likes Connor, but not in that way,” I replied trying not to get too specific.

I paused as I took a sip from the can. “We marched with Connor’s group in the parade in the hot sun. Next we went to lunch with Andy, one of the counsellors with the BAGLY group. Then we hung out with Connor for a while at the after party. And finally, Parker ran into his nemesis.”

“Who was that?”

“Only your favorite person in the whole world.”

“Who?”

“Your…favorite…person?”

“No! Not that jerk!”

“Yup. And they had a little…uh…discussion. Parker basically told him to take a hike.”

“Good!”

“But a little while later it all caught up with him and he had a good cry.”

“Oh no.”

“It was OK. We were already away from the crowd by then. It was a good, therapeutic cry that finally closed the chapter on that relationship,” I pronounced. “And all of the events of the day wore the boy out.”

“Well, that was quite a day indeed…for both of you,” Ginny agreed. “Why don’t you go join him?”

“Oh, I was going to clean the pool…”

“The pool can wait until you’re both rested. Plus, if you clean it later, you’ll have help.”

"I suppose."

That was odd. I was trying to think of anything that would keep my mind off of going into that room. I knew what going into that room would lead to. I didn’t want to be obvious about it with Ginny home. And here we are with Ginny suggesting I go in there. Oh sure, she didn’t exactly mean go in and have sex with the boy, but that eventuality was inevitable. Plus I was really horny. Yeah, I know, so what else is new?

“You sure, it’s all right?” I asked.

“Of course, it’s what he needs right now. Some companionship,” she suggested.

“Well…”

“Go ahead.”

Companionship? Did she mean “companionship” or was she speaking euphemistically? Did she know she might as well have been throwing raw meat to a hungry lion? Nevertheless, I did as I was told. In some weird way maybe she felt I’d earned it.

I opened the door as quietly as I could and went in. Well something had certainly changed. I’d left him on the bed with his clothes on. Now his clothes were piled on the floor and he was in bed. I lifted the sheets extra gingerly in an attempt to corroborate the evidence. Yup, one very naked boy sleeping in bed.

I removed my clothes and got in bed next to him. Damn, I could feel my rod beginning to stiffen already. He was sleeping on his right side and I was behind him. I slid my front up against his back and wrapped myself around him.

Then I heard Parker say, “Mmm, I like it when my dreams come true.”

As I pulled myself against him, no matter which way I positioned myself, my dick which was sticking straight out was poking into thighs, butt cheeks, hips, etc. It was quite unavoidable. Eventually, Parker reached behind him and grabbed it.

“Gee, I’d like to take this and roll it around a cotton candy machine. Then I could have two of my favorite treats together,” Parker disclosed.

“Yeah, I can see that becoming more popular than peanut butter & jelly,” I joked.

“You mean penis butter and jelly, right?” he cracked. “And you know how much I love penis butter.”

“Homemade penis butter?” I asked.

“Is there any other kind?” he added.

“So you want me to make you some?”

“Sure!” he said as his mouth slid down and found my pole. He worked me until I was on the edge. He immediately stopped. I was breathing heavily. He pushed me on my back, grabbed my wrists, and held them pinned to the bed on either side of my ears. Then he started to kiss me passionately. We kissed for what seemed like an eternity and I didn’t want it to ever stop.

“You know, no girl had ever kissed me like this,” I disclosed.

“Lucky for you, I’m no girl,” he replied. “Hey, I’ve got an idea…” he began as he got off of me. He moved toward the nightstand and opened the drawer. He removed the familiar tube. He squirted some in his hand which he used to lube his ass. “Why don’t we see if I fuck better than a girl, too,” he half whispered as he began lubing my hard cock. Well, this was certainly getting better than napping with a hard-on.

He positioned himself on his knees straddling me just above the hips. He reached back and grabbed hold of my stiff, greased sausage. Then he simply sat down on it, and I felt that familiar warm, tight squeeze that I loved so. He rode me up and down while moaning and jerking his meat stick. I pumped my hips in rhythm to his humping. It didn’t take long for me to be fighting to hold back a robust orgasm. It didn’t hurt either that Parker was jerking off right in front of my face as he bounced on my staff. I watched enthralled until he let go of his cock and it started to spurt like Old Faithful. As his warm cum pelted my chest, I couldn’t hold on any longer and I erupted deep into my boy with a refrain of primal, guttural groans. When we were both done, he leaned forward and we kissed deeply.

“Better than a girl?” he asked with a grin.

“It’s no contest!” I replied enthusiastically. “You’re the best!”

“That’s funny, I was thinking the same thing.”

 

x

x

x

© 2014 Rip Skor
  • Like 18
  • Love 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Seems like it was good for Parker to get some closure to that part of his past. Even if he initially felt it didn't go as planned.

 

As for the virginity discussion... I guess Parker will change his views as he grows older, when he realizes things are not so black and white. Being on the receiving end isn't for everyone and to imply that you have to be in order to truly have lost your virginity... It's sort of a testament to his age.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/25/2016 05:53 PM, Puppilull said:

Seems like it was good for Parker to get some closure to that part of his past. Even if he initially felt it didn't go as planned.

 

As for the virginity discussion... I guess Parker will change his views as he grows older, when he realizes things are not so black and white. Being on the receiving end isn't for everyone and to imply that you have to be in order to truly have lost your virginity... It's sort of a testament to his age.

Yes, you've got it. Parker is a black & white sort of young man, but that isn't always a bad thing. It's nice to have convictions. With him it can be all or nothing, but when it's all...there's nothing like it.

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I was thinking much the same thing about virginity, then I remembered Parker's age. He is so full of vitality, but he is young, (if not inexperienced). It's great to see him think things through, and grow as a person step by step.

 

I really loved this chapter, and was shocked at the mention of three months, it seems not so long ago when he first appeared at the store. Matt's understanding of finding opportunity in heartache resonated with me, I'm with a great guy now coz my last partner fell out of love with me. Some personal experience there? Sorry, not my business

 

Looking forward to more of this story of two wonderful, normal, guys.
scott.

Link to comment
On 08/20/2016 08:47 PM, Boxxhead1 said:

I was thinking much the same thing about virginity, then I remembered Parker's age. He is so full of vitality, but he is young, (if not inexperienced). It's great to see him think things through, and grow as a person step by step.

 

I really loved this chapter, and was shocked at the mention of three months, it seems not so long ago when he first appeared at the store. Matt's understanding of finding opportunity in heartache resonated with me, I'm with a great guy now coz my last partner fell out of love with me. Some personal experience there? Sorry, not my business

 

Looking forward to more of this story of two wonderful, normal, guys.

scott.

Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad that the story can draw parallels with another person's life and resonates with other people's experiences in general. Sounds like you're in a really good place right now. As Matt would say, "It was lucky that the other guy fell out of love with you. Otherwise you wouldn't have met the great guy you're with now."

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Who said wonderful counsellor wasn't part of the deal. The emotional ride is necessary to move on and accept who you are. What a way to strengthen your relationship, especially with an understanding mum. Brilliant lives lived together in harmony. Magic. :2thumbs:

Link to comment

Really enjoyed this Chapter, especially the part in which Parker met his former ex. I really thought that part showed how much Matt and Parker really understand each other on a personal level.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..