Jump to content

Ties That Bind 1. Ties That Bind

There are currently no reviews.
Sub-genres: Drama, General Romance

For Josh and Colin, life is complex enough without love intruding. But as their relationship deepens, both must take a chance and abandon their fears and the ghosts of their pasts to take the next step. Deciding to risk it all for love is one thing, but making it work is another entirely. Will they discover the ties that bind them to eachother are stronger than the ties to their own pasts and fears?

Copyright © 2012 Roan; All Rights Reserved.

Story Recommendations

  • Action Packed 0
  • Addictive/Pacing 0
  • Characters 0
  • Chills 0
  • Cliffhanger 0
  • Compelling 0
  • Feel-Good 0
  • Humor 0
  • Smoldering 0
  • Tearjerker 0
  • Unique 0
  • World Building 0

Select Chapter
Table of Contents
  • P. Prologue
    • 2,832 Words
    • 1,090 Views
    • 0 Comments

Recommended Comments

User Feedback

WOW!! That was excellent. It flows so beautifully. The way it builds and builds was breathtaking. I couldn't wait to get to the next sentence. The sentiments expressed simply enveloped me.

Great work! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Link to comment

Hey that was great. I love how sincere and earnest it was, you really got the emotions down perfectly. Can't wait for more :)

Link to comment

This story was breathtaking in it's beauty. You really captured the emotions,and... It was just beautiful.I was actually teary-eyed there at the end. I wish they had a 5 thumbs up emoticon. :2thumbs: will just have to do.

Link to comment
On 03/04/2012 01:24 AM, SoullessCynner said:
This story was breathtaking in it's beauty. You really captured the emotions,and... It was just beautiful.I was actually teary-eyed there at the end. I wish they had a 5 thumbs up emoticon. :2thumbs: will just have to do.
Thanks SC. Im glad you liked it, I wanted to start off with something that made you want to know the characters and their journey, hopefully it succeeded for you :)
Link to comment
On 03/02/2012 12:07 PM, JOeKEool said:
heh thanks Joe. I know what you feel, though you couldnt find the words to say. I get that way with my characters sometimes, I get a surge of emotion but it feels like ashes on the screen.
Link to comment
On 03/02/2012 05:38 AM, Jasper said:
Hey that was great. I love how sincere and earnest it was, you really got the emotions down perfectly. Can't wait for more :)
Thanks Jasper. Well the emotions and the physcality will continue, though not always at the same time and at this pitch. I hope you like following their journey on the way.
Link to comment
On 03/02/2012 05:11 AM, Rebelghost85 said:
Really awesome. I loved your first work and this story looks like it will be amazing. Thank you.
Thanks Rebel. Im glad you like my work, I am really still vry uncertain as this is new to me, so its great to know tat it hits the mark for some people and I am on the right track
Link to comment
On 03/02/2012 04:41 AM, Kiltie69 said:
Well what can I say. It was four....and woof.
heh heh glad for that Tom. :) I guess here I was trying to start with a love scene but with the emotions underpinning it that would drive the story later. Hopefully they remain as exctiting as well as developing as characters.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..