Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 734 Words
  • 18,456 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 27. Chapter 27

Just as Noah pulled the pan from the oven, he heard the front door open, then close. He called out over his shoulder, “Eli?”

Still wearing his security guard uniform, Eli hurriedly walked into the kitchen. “Hey, baby,” he said before quickly giving Noah a peck on the cheek. As he left the room, he called out, “I’m running late. I don’t got a lot of time before I have to be at the Buckle…”

Noah frowned. He and Eli had been dating for a few months now, and things had become a bit domestic between the two of them. Noah didn’t mind that. After all, he was at Eli’s home making dinner for the two of them.

Surprisingly, Noah took the offer of Eli’s house key without a second thought. It just seemed right.

But this was feeling familiar in a way that Noah did not care for.

Noah tented the baked pasta with some foil, then chased after Eli. He found the man unholstering his pistol before placing it in his nightstand drawer.

“I thought you had tonight off.”

Eli shut the drawer. “Rex called. One of the other bouncers called in.”

Noah walked up to Eli. He pushed his hands under the waistband of Eli’s pants and gripped his leather belt. “I thought we were going to have dinner and spend the evening together.”

Eli growled. “You little tramp. You know we don’t have time…”

“If I didn’t know you better, I might think you’re blowing me off for a slutty little twink.”

“Hey.” Eli went serious. He surrounded Noah in his arms and tugged him close. “Don’t ever think that.”

Noah leaned his head against Eli’s chest and shrugged his shoulders. “I’m just teasing.”

“I know. But I don’t like it. Don’t compare me to that pencil-dick bastard.”

Noah chuckled. “There’s no comparison. You’re nothing like him.” He lifted his head and looked up at Eli while stroking his hand across the bigger man’s uniform shirt. “You know… you’re pretty damn sexy in your uniform.”

Eli stared at Noah for a moment. He then pulled away long enough to grab his cell phone from his pocket. He tapped the screen, then tossed it on top of the nightstand.

“I told Rex I was gonna be a little late.” He reached up and began to unbutton his shirt.

Noah grabbed Eli’s hand, stopping him. “Maybe you could keep the uniform on.”

“You little tramp.”

Eli tossed Noah onto the bed and jumped on top of him. As they frantically kissed, Eli managed to pull all of Noah’s clothes off. At the same time, Noah unbuckled Eli’s belt and unzipped his pants. He pushed Eli’s pants and underwear down over his muscular ass, enough to free his generous erection.

Noah pulled Eli down on top of him, and spread his legs, bending them, lifting them, locking them against Eli’s sides.

“Damn. Having you totally naked under me is so fucking hot.”

“I can’t believe we’ve never done it with you in your uniform.”

The head of Eli’s cock pushed under Noah’s balls, sliding into the crack of his ass. Eli pushed up momentarily to grab the lube and a condom from the nightstand.

Staring into Eli’s eyes, Noah took the condom and tore it open. He rolled it onto Eli’s cock, using his hands to stroke and caress as he slid the latex down the thick shaft.

Eli leaned down and pressed his lips against Noah’s neck. Rubbing his beard and lips against Noah’s hot spot, he whispered, “God, I wanna feel you raw, baby.”

For Noah to bareback with Eli would mean he had the utmost trust in the other man. It would mean there was a commitment that was more than just a simple fling. Noah did not hesitate to give his answer. “I want that too. We should get tested.”

“Definitely.”

Eli pushed into Noah’s body, not stopping until he was buried balls deep inside. With Noah pinned beneath him, he held his body completely still.

Noah wondered if Eli knew what he was doing to him, holding back like this. He pressed his heels into the hard flesh of Eli’s ass. Still the man didn’t move. When he couldn’t take it anymore, Noah begged. “Move, Eli. Please.”

Fully clothed, Eli proceeded to fuck a fully nude Noah into bliss, not stopping until they had both come.

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 60
  • Love 13
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

“If I didn’t know you better, I might think you’re blowing me off for a slutty little twink.”

“Hey.” Eli went serious. He surrounded Noah in his arms and tugged him close. “Don’t ever think that.”

One of the things I love the most in your stories is that the main characters DON'T CHEAT! I know it happens a lot in real life, but your characters are above that. :thumbup:

It's great to see how Noah has been growing in his relationship and becoming more self-assured. He, now, is secure in asking for what he wants... And Eli always gives it to him. :gikkle::blushing:

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Me, too,ElleRachelle. Me,too. :glomp: Noah is so lucky. That was a short sweet chapter. and as usual, I loved it.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I love this book. I've noticed you hadn't updates in awhile will you be anytime soon? This book is great but why do I have a feeling something bad is lurking around the corner. Gotta say I love all your books

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 4/23/2014 at 3:46 PM, kgrissom said:

I love this book. I've noticed you hadn't updates in awhile will you be anytime soon? This book is great but why do I have a feeling something bad is lurking around the corner. Gotta say I love all your books

Hopefully not. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..