Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 1,270 Words
  • 20,080 Views
  • 4 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Noah's New Plan - 9. Chapter 9

Noah looked down at the bowl in his hand. Why the heck was he carrying a big bowl of candy corn?

Looking around, he realized he was at work. He had been daydreaming again. His mind wandered back to the thoughts that had occupied his mind seemingly every five minutes or so.

Eli on his knees.

Just the thought was enough to make his dick stiffen in his pants. Again. His underwear felt sticky, stained with pre-come. He desperately needed to change them.

On one hand, Noah was embarrassed by his behavior at the bar. But he wouldn't be sorry for what happened. He tried not to think about the fact that in his forty-one years he had never had an orgasm so incredibly earth-shattering. Sure it was always nice with Derek—

No, looking back Noah realized that Derek was selfish. Yes, he was generous with material gifts, but emotionally, sexually...

"A real top knows how to please his boy."

The base of his hard-on contracted and Noah let out an involuntary moan.

Noah stepped close to the counter and set the bowl down, grateful it hid the state of his pants. If he looked down, he was afraid he'd find a visible bulge and a wet spot.

He always had an idea in his head of what would make the perfect man. Now he wasn't so sure. If he was going to rewrite the Perfect Man list, number one would be a top who knows how to please his boy—er, man. Because after twenty years of giving blowjobs, didn't Noah deserve to receive them too?

Number two: a man who was confident, but not cocky.

Number three: a big bull of a man with muscles, a full beard and shaved head...

Wait. Scratch that last one.

"Well, well. Someone sure looks happy."

Noah startled at the sound of Leslie's voice. Moving closer to the counter, he grabbed a couple of candy corns from the bowl and chewed slowly so he wouldn't have to answer.

Leslie slid around the counter. With a smug grin on her face, she leaned in and whispered, "You got laid, didn't you?"

"Leslie!" Noah's voice cracked and he had to clear it to continue. "That is inappropriate."

"You did! I knew it!"

Nicholas appeared out of nowhere—like he had some kind of gossip radar. "Knew what?"

"Noah got some."

Nicholas's eyes lit up. He spread his hands, rubbing the counter in front of him. "I'll set the table. You bring the dish, girl."

Noah pushed the candy bowl in front of the young clerk. "Here's your dish. Now get back to work."

Leslie suddenly gasped and clutched her heart. "You were meeting Derek after work. Oh, Noah! Please tell me you didn't!" The girl looked like she was ready to burst into tears.

Nicholas shook his head. "Sex with the ex... Typical."

Noah grew annoyed with their dramatics. It wasn't their business. "It wasn't Derek."

Leslie let out a relieved sigh. "Thank God."

Nicholas's face contorted into an all-knowing grin. "It was that tall hunk of security guard, wasn't it? Yes, hunty, get you some muscle bear!"

Leslie and Nicholas giggled gleefully. When they traded high-fives, Noah groaned with embarrassment. "I'll be in my office."

* * * *

Noah despised packing. Despised it.

He had been putting it off for a couple of days now, but today Derek had empty boxes delivered. How thoughtful.

A passive-aggressive hint to get the hell out was what it really was.

As he walked through the apartment, Noah realized how little most of this stuff actually meant to him. Furniture... artwork... trinkets....

Crap collected over the course of a twenty-year relationship that clearly meant nothing.

Noah assembled one of the boxes and dragged it to his bedroom. Most of his personal belongings were split between the bedroom and the office, where his laptop usually sat on his desk. That was a very nice antique desk, though. Noah would definitely be taking that with him. Screw Derek. It was a gift after all.

"I hate this," he mumbled to himself under his breath.

Spying something pink underneath the foot of the bed, Noah reached over and grabbed it. He pulled out the shirt he had worn to the Buckle just a couple days ago. The scent of bar hit Noah's nose and he closed his eyes.

His mind drifted to Eli's smell, his touch, the feel of his lips and beard whiskers on his neck... the feel of his mouth on his...

"Oh god."

Noah reached down and gripped his suddenly hard dick through his slacks. Maybe he should take a break and get a little relief. Or maybe he could call Eli...

But like a booty call? Eww.

It had been two days since he saw Eli at the bar. Was that too many days? Not enough days?

Stop acting like a junior high girl.

Before he lost the nerve, he pulled out his phone and called Eli.

* * * *

Okay, so maybe this was a huge mistake. Halloween night at the Buckle was so far out of his comfort zone it was in another galaxy.

But Noah couldn't say no to Eli. Even with the man's cocky attitude. "I knew you'd call me back."

So Noah pulled out what he thought might be the most passable costume he had.

Derek had dragged him to a stupid fundraiser last Halloween. Derek went dressed as Prince William (gag) and he picked out an Indiana Jones costume for Noah. Noah didn't feel like he pulled the costume off, not then and certainly not now.

Still, with the worn, brown leather jacket maybe he would fit in a little bit more than last time he was here. Of course the hat and the whip on his belt may be going overboard.

After pushing his glasses up the bridge of his nose and adjusting the fedora on his head, Noah stepped into the bar, expecting to see Eli at the door. It was another man checking IDs, wearing a wrestling singlet that was bursting at the seams.

"Nice whip," the wrestler said with a smirk. "You must be here for Eli." The man tipped his head to the side.

Tucking away his ID, Noah followed the man's head to see Eli dragging a stumbling drunk man through the crowd. Noah nearly swallowed his tongue when he saw Eli coming towards him.

Eli was dressed as Spartan warrior, looking like he stepped straight off the set of a porn parody of the movie 300.

"Taking the trash out," he said as he passed by. "Be right back."

Eli wore a red cape, wrist guards, sandals, and a small pair of trunks. And nothing else. His body looked even bigger out of his clothes. His bare chest was well-defined, covered in curls of dark hair, dominating his upper body. He didn't have a defined six-pack, but his stomach looked strong and hard. Muscled arms covered in colorful tattoos gave him a bad boy edge, something would have been a complete turn off to Noah.

But after getting to know the man just a little, Noah found he was intrigued by the entire package. Speaking of package...

Don't look down.

Too late. Noah looked. Those skimpy trunks did not a damn thing to hide Eli's ample bulge.

Noah's face flushed and he quickly looked back up at Eli, not wanting to get caught so blatantly checking out the man's package. It didn't matter, because the big man was busy looking Noah up and down, eyes dark with lust, while licking his bottom lip.

"Fuck hell," Eli growled. "Tonight, I'm dining in heaven."

span style="font-size:1em;line-height:1.3em;">I decimated the 1000 word limit this week and didn't really try to reel it in. I used two prompts this week. In honor of Halloween, I used candy corn and a character in costume.
Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 57
  • Love 8
  • Haha 12
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Maybe I missed it but why do you have a 1000 word limit? Just asking.

Great chapter, I like that Noah's re-writing the Perfect Man list. I'll be so glad when he moves. Moving out of an unhappy house does a lot for the spirit. voice of experience speaking. Eli as a Spartan? Yeah, that works for me as the best Halloween costume ever!! :worship:

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/30/2013 03:18 PM, LadyDe said:
Maybe I missed it but why do you have a 1000 word limit? Just asking.

Great chapter, I like that Noah's re-writing the Perfect Man list. I'll be so glad when he moves. Moving out of an unhappy house does a lot for the spirit. voice of experience speaking. Eli as a Spartan? Yeah, that works for me as the best Halloween costume ever!! :worship:

The story is part of the "Wednesday Briefs" blog group. Every week the group posts a story 500-1000 words, using one of our given prompts. The prompts are a selection of pictures, or phrases or words.
  • Like 1
Link to comment

I love the way you're writing this story using the prompts! Particularly as you're not skimping on character and plot development while doing so.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

I'm loving this story. Noah is coming out if his shell thanks to the attention of Eli. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..