Jump to content
    Rob Colton
  • Author
  • 1,743 Words
  • 14,901 Views
  • 5 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Timber Pack Chronicles - 29. Chapter 29

Five months later…

 

Parker looked up as Colton stepped into the room. His heart actually skipped a beat. He had never seen Colton look more handsome than he did right now.

Like Parker, he wore a black tuxedo with a dark forest green cummerbund and bowtie. His thick, black hair was styled perfectly. He’d shaved and trimmed his goatee and mustache with precision.

Colton stood motionless, staring back at Parker. “Christ. You look fucking fantastic, pup.”

“I was just going to say the same about you.” Parker walked up to Colton. He brushed a piece of lint off Colton’s shoulder. He looked up at his mate. “You’re so handsome. I love you.”

“I love you, too. Are you ready then?”

Parker nodded. “Yeah… You sure you wanna do this?”

“Of course. Don’t you?”

“Yes.”

Parker took the offered hand and followed Colton out of the cabin. They walked together to the common building.

Jed sat alone at the dining room table eating a plate of leftovers. He looked up when the pair entered the room, his eyes widening and jaw dropping.

“Wow. Look at the two of you.”

Parker walked over to Jed and put a hand on his shoulder. “You sure you don’t want to come?” he asked.

“I am not going to the prom by myself.”

Parker felt bad for Jed. He’d tried to get a couple of the guys he’d been hooking up with to go, but none of them were brave enough to be seen with another guy.

Jed waved his hand at Parker. “Wipe that sad look off your face. Buck and Stan are coming over. We’re gonna hang out. Maybe go for a run, and do some hunting.”

“Parker!” Shell called out, her voice loud and shrill.

Parker turned to see Shell shove the door open and walk into the mess hall with Curtis hot on her tail, holding up the hem of her dress.

He gasped. Shell was beautiful in a cobalt blue floor-length dress. Her hair was swept up in an up-do with a matching blue ribbon wound through it. Her make-up was stunning.

Curtis looked handsome as well in his black tux with a cummerbund and bow tie that matched Shell’s dress. The two of them standing together made the perfect couple.

“Why aren’t you answering your phone?” she demanded, hands on her hips, which accentuated her baby bump. Not that Parker would tell her that. He wanted to keep his balls where they were.

Parker felt his pockets. He pulled the device from his jacket pocket and looked at the screen. “Oh. I didn’t feel it vibrate. Sorry.”

“Okay, girl. I need you to keep it real. I look like I’m smuggling a Thanksgiving turkey all up and through, don’t I?” she asked as she waved her hand over her stomach.

Curtis put his arm around her. “Babe, I told you, you look beautiful.”

She shoved his arm away and pointed her index finger in his face. “This is all your fault.” Her voice took on a mocking tone as she mimicked Curtis’s voice. “‘We don’t need a condom. Just the tip, just this one time, babe.’”

Parker pressed his lips together and tried not to laugh. Jed wasn’t as successful, and Shell shot him a glare that could kill.

Parker actually managed to not laugh and to speak with a straight face. “Shell, you look gorgeous, bump or not.”

“Yeah?”

Parker nodded. “Yeah.”

Curtis put his arm around Shell’s shoulder. “See, babe, I told you.”

Shell spun and glared at Curtis, but the adoring look in his eyes melted her anger. He tipped his head down and kissed her tenderly as their bodies melded together.

Parker turned away to give them a little privacy.

Trey walked in. He hitched his thumb over his shoulder. “I’m heading out to pick up my date. I’ll see you all there.”

“Wait,” Jed called out. “Let me get some pictures.”

Jed pulled out his phone and snapped a bunch of pictures of the couples as well as a few group shots.

Parker used his phone and took one of Jed, Trey and Colton, the original trio. The three men looked good together.

As they all left the mess hall, Parker looked back and saw Jed sitting at the table picking at his food while staring off into space. He couldn’t recall ever seeing Jed look lonely before, and the sight almost broke his heart.

“He’ll be fine,” Colton whispered in his ear as he rubbed the nape of Parker’s neck with his thumb.

 

* * * *

 

When they walked into the gym together, Parker was so nervous he couldn’t even really take in the decorations. The gym was decorated in an “enchanted forest” theme that bordered on tacky, but it was still exhilarating. As seniors, this was their last big school event. In a few weeks, they would graduate from high school, and then they’d begin the next phase of their lives.

Colton grabbed Parker’s hand and pulled him close. “You’re not ashamed to be seen with me, are you?” he joked.

“Of course not.” Parker hadn’t even realized that he’d been avoiding touching Colton.

When he felt Colton growling, he looked around and saw the source of his annoyance. Seth and Kim were glaring at both of them with distaste.

Parker rolled his eyes. He decided then and there if he was going to have a good time, he was going to have to ignore all of the haters, as well as the rival pack members. He gave Colton’s hand a squeeze, and led him towards the refreshments table.

And they did have a good time. Their pack stayed together most of the night, Colton and Parker, Shell and Curtis, Trey and his date.

Somehow Seth managed to win prom king and Kim was his queen, but Parker didn’t really care. Of course, he felt that Colton should have been the king.

Colton wanted one last slow dance with Parker before they left, and Parker couldn’t deny him. Slowly they moved together to the ballad’s rhythm, Parker in Colton’s arms, and Colton’s head resting on top of Parker’s.

“Do you think things will change after graduation?” Parker asked.

“Probably.”

“Do you think everyone will stay together?”

Colton took a moment and then spoke. “I think everyone will be busy doing their own thing, but the pack will always stay together. Trey will leave for school, but he’ll be back.”

Parker took a deep breath. “You guys are like my family.”

Colton’s arms tightened around Parker. “We’ll always be there for you, and for each other. Don’t ever forget that.”

As they moved, one of Colton’s hands slid down Parker’s back and rested at the top of Parker’s ass. Parker felt something move against his stomach. Colton’s cock grew bigger and harder, and Colton began to grind it into Parker, moving in rhythm with the music. What started out a dancing was turning into something else.

“You wanna get out of here?” Parker asked, fighting back the urge to moan.

The pair said a quick goodbye to their friends and hurried out of the gym to Colton’s car.

When Colton passed their turn off, Parker turned his head and looked out the window, trying to figure out where they were going.

Colton turned onto the two-track gravel road that led up to the old water tower. No sooner had he parked the car, when he grabbed Parker and pulled him close. He gripped Parker by the back of the neck and held him tight as he kissed him hard.

“Let’s get in the back.”

Parker crawled over the seat into the back seat. He shrugged off his tux jacket and laid back against the seat and let Colton settle on top of him.

Colton stared down at him as he stroked his fingers through Parker’s hair. The level of emotion in Colton’s coal-black eyes took Parker’s breath away.

“This is kinda like our first time,” whispered Parker.

Colton smiled. “Show me your belly, pup.”

He aggressively kissed Parker while Parker ditched the cummerbund and untucked his shirt. Colton pushed his hands away and undid his pants. His hand slipped inside and wrapped around Parker’s shaft. He stroked his hand up and down the silky smooth skin.

Parker moaned against Colton’s mouth. Colton broke the kiss and kissed his way down Parker’s neck. He flicked his tongue against Parker’s ear. “You want me to suck you?”

“Oh god, please, Colt.”

Parker’s hands slid into Colton’s hair. He gave his mate’s head a little push, and Colton slid down. Parker moaned unabashedly as his dick was surrounded by the wet heat of Colton’s mouth.

Up and down Colton slid while sucking gently, just the way Parker liked it. Parker writhed on the seat as Colton expertly worked him. When a finger slid between Parker’s crack and pushed inside, Parker lost it.

Parker’s hand gripped Colton’s hair in a fist. “I’m gonna come.”

He grunted and bucked on the leather seat as he came in Colton’s mouth. His hand loosened and fell from Colton’s head as he slumped boneless against the seat.

Colton moved on top of him and kissed him. Parker tasted his load on Colton’s tongue, and it only turned him on more. He reached between their bodies and freed Colton’s cock. Tugging at the hot shaft, it hardened even further in his fist.

Colton grabbed Parker’s wrist and stilled it. “Save it. I wanna take you home and make love to you.”

“Oh. So you’re saying you don’t have the stamina to go more than one round?”

Colton’s eyes flashed amber. He pushed Parker back and they shifted positions so that Colton could straddle Parker’s face. He pushed his cock between Parker’s lips, forcing it open. Thrusting his hips hard and fast, the head of his cock pushed against Parker’s throat while his heavy balls slapped Parker’s chin.

Parker was able to suppress his gag reflex as he took Colton deeper than he ever had before.

“Gonna fucking come,” Colton grunted between gritted teeth. He grunted rhythmically as his cock spurted over and over into Parker’s hot sucking mouth.

Colton slumped back against the opposite door and tried to catch his breath.

Parker smiled. “Now, you were saying something about making love to me when we got home?”

He laughed as Colton scrambled over the seat and started the car.

Copyright © 2014 Rob Colton; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 60
  • Love 28
  • Haha 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

On 02/22/2014 06:58 AM, Gandalf said:
Thanks for a great tail/tale. Sequel?
Thanks. There's still the Epilogue to this book coming this weekend, which will wrap up this story.

 

I expect "Enforcer: Timber Pack Chronicles Book 2" to be ready to starting posting next month!

  • Love 2
Link to comment

It was nice to have a sweet relationship building chapter.  I will also be devouring the sequel!  This world and characters you've created are quite addictive! (In so many ways. LOL)  ~ Ms. V

  • Like 1
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..