Jump to content
    Robert Rex
  • Author
  • 2,503 Words
  • 4,507 Views
  • 12 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Landfall - 8. I forgot to stop by the front desk....

Some tasks just need to be taken care of....and some can be ignored, at least temporarily.
Adult Language/situations/maybe a sexual encounter--you'll hafta read to find out!

The remainder of the next week falls into the same routine as the last. Dave coaching me in the mornings on my past, pool time after lunch, occasionally volleyball with our Tennessee friends, or other guests who'd checked in and later out, dinner out at night. Occasionally, instead of going to the pool, we'd head out to the beach. Nights spent cuddled next to Dave, or Dave cuddling next to me.

Yeah, sounds boring, but after the insanity of my life, actually nice to have some kind of routine.

Except it really wasn't routine. Multiple changes are taking place.

I'd realized that I knew nothing of what was going on in the world. Never seen a newspaper, hadn't seen the evening newscasts, and even the jokes on late night shows went over my head, since they were based on news. Quite a change, since I always kept up with the news, and thought about it from its impact on banking and economics. Hadn't ever cared about celebrities who were famous for being famous, so that hadn't changed.

Was that deliberate on Dave's part? Don't think so, the timing seemingly just worked that way.

Did go out and do some shopping one Saturday afternoon, the week before Memorial day—first time for that, and it was a treat. One of my flip-flops broke, and hell, we were living in 'em, so it became a necessary item. Found a nice handcrafted leather pair at a small shop at a reasonable price. And Dave, Jonathan, Greg and I spent the rest of the next couple of hours browsing all the small shops along a cluster of stores in the few blocks adjacent to where I'd gotten the flip-flops. Ended up spending a few bucks on non-essential stuff—just nothing with the area's logo on it, not a good idea if I accidentally wore it out later elsewhere. Nice though to just be Joe Blow tourist, even if just for a while.

Did find a couple of small gifts for my boys. Trey always did the boots/hat/western wear look, and found a great belt buckle for him. Brass back with an inset of seven different woods, each wood used as a component to depict a desert scene. Light birch used for the sand in front, dark mahogany used for the mountain range in back, with varying woods and their shading providing a sense of depth to the scene. Topped off with an inset of mother of pearl representing the moon overhead.

Cory was always preppy, almost always in button down shirts and khakis or dressier deans. Still had his boots on, though, even dress boots. Found a formal fountain pen, with medium nib, at the same shop as Trey's buckle. Made of 3 different woods in vertical stripes, the trim finished in gold, the clip in gold with a silver stripe down the center. The cap's crown, instead of using the typical Montblanc “star” insert, was made of mother of pearl laminated to a stainless steel back for strength.

Dave promised he'd get the gifts to the boys by the time they finished their exams next Wednesday before Memorial Day.

Must admit, buying the gifts kinda triggered a funk—can't wait to talk to the boys next week. Dave picked up on the quiet mood, so we stopped in and grabbed a drink at one of the pub-type places and talked some before we finished shopping. Dave and the guys' friendly banter helped lessen the mood, and we continued shopping. But still, can't wait to talk with 'em again.

Lots more people in town as Memorial Day is only a week away. Noticing 'em in the restaurants and bars when we go out.

Lot's more of 'em when we went out on a bar crawl that Saturday night. Every bar was jumping, lots of new faces, most guys shirtless, and there are lots of guys out there with sculpted bodies. They're obviously spending lots of time in the gym, and making the most of displaying their bodies when they're here.

Enjoyed the time out during the bar crawl, drank some, danced some, even got hit on by a few guys. Nice for the ego! Dave had gone to the john, Greg and Jonathan were on the dance floor, and a guy from the Bronx came up, kissed me hard, and tried to get me to leave right then with him. Gave him a “thanks, no thanks, I'm with friends” response, and he was about to fire back another attempt when Dave returned. Seeing Dave tower over him by 6 inches and probably 50 lbs, the guy immediately retreated with no further pickup attempt.

“Just another one of your admirers, huh, Barry?” Dave grinned.

“Yup, but you're safe—I'd already turned him down.” I grinned back.

Dave looked like he'd been slapped for a couple of seconds, then got the humor. “Good! I would have been worried!”

“Don't be...already told ya you were safe.” And I winked at him, smiled.

His face lit up. “All right!” Fist pump in air.

We both laughed.

Thank God Greg kept his drinking at a minimum, and acted as the designated driver. Headed back to the room after multiple drinks in the bars, both of us hot and sweaty, Dave hit the shower first. I climbed in when he was done, dried off, wrapped a towel around me, and went out to get some underwear.

Shit, we'd forgotten to stop by the front desk to pick up the laundry.

Oh, well, dropped the towel, climbed in bed bare-ass, Dave in his underwear. He looked at me with a cocked eyebrow. “That's different.”

“All my stuff is downstairs, didn't pick up the laundry today. Sorry, guy, just the way it is.”

“Don't mind at all. But, if you're getting that comfortable, so am I.” And with that, he pulled his boxer briefs off underneath the sheet and tossed 'em aside. “Hell, I usually sleep bare-ass anyway, so this is fine with me.”

I cuddled into the crook of his arm and shoulder, he reached over turned off the light. Pulled me closer, his arm draped across my back. And like lots of couples, we talked in the dark, reviewed the day, and relaxed.

After about 10 minutes of this, Dave sighed. “This is damn nice.” Didn't know if he meant the conversation, or the comfortable cuddle, or my chubbed up cock resting against his thigh. But it was nice, regardless, and I said so. Dave leaned in and kissed the top of my still damp hair.

I squirmed a little, moved my hand across his hairy chest and pushed up to kiss him. In the process my thigh thrown across his leg discovered his hard-on. And that discovery led to my full on erection while in the middle of the kiss. No, I didn't stop the kiss.

We kissed for a few more minutes, my thigh jiggling his junk, my hand rubbing across his chest. I'd noticed he'd gasp and squirm when my hand crossed his nipples. Hm.....didn't realize guy's tits were sensitive.

We both came up for air at the same time. But my hand kept moving lower on his belly, and we both knew where it was headed.

“You don't hafta do this, Barry. You know that, right?” Such a soft question in the dark.

“I know. I'm ok with it. Feels good, and promise I'll stop if it doesn't, ok?” He gurgled his assent when I lightly pinched his nipple.

Hand back in motion, I'm moving across the fur of his belly, and the palm of my hand brushes against the head of his cock. Immediate sensation of overwhelming heat....and silk smooth skin. A little damp; he's leaking a little. A strangled moan struggles to be heard. His? Mine? My head is resting comfortably near the center of his chest, and he leans up and kisses the back of my head.

I swing back up and kiss him just as I grab his dick. His tongue retreats from its duel with mine as he gasps, and my tongue explores inside his mouth as my hand explores his cock.

Never felt a dick other than my own, other than occasional touches during experimental blow jobs when in college years ago. He's about my size, maybe a little longer, not as thick. And despite the fact it's a dick just like mine, it's totally different, too. Exotic. I'm taking my time exploring it. Feels smoother, hotter. Pulsing, damn near vibrating. I give it a little squeeze, and it jumps in my fist. His groan makes his lips tingle against mine while his hand is stroking my back and shoulders.

Move my fingertips down lower between his spread legs, to feel his balls resting in the bottom of their sack. Heft 'em with my fingers, they feel weighty, full. When did he last get off? Need to ask, but right now enjoying this. Wrap my fist around his sack, stretch a little and lightly squeeze. Rewarded with a moaning hum deep in his throat as the kisses continue.

Move my hand back up to the head of his prick and use my thumb to play with that little strip of skin connecting his cockhead to his shaft. Precum meets my fist as I toy with that strip, and lightly start to jerk his cock.

I break the kiss. “Turn on the light, Dave, I wanna see what I'm doing.” He does and throws the sheet back. I move my head down his chest, rest on his furry belly, and watch his prick drool.

I'm still jacking him, but I'm close enough I can reach out with my tongue and lap up the precum on the head of his dick. He shivers as though chilled. I lick again.

Even though I've had some great blowjobs in my life, never really wanted to give one as much as I do now. I move down, jerking the lower part of his shaft with my hand as my mouth sucks in the head, and my tongue swirls around it like I'm working on an ice cream cone. It does taste great, and the sounds from Dave mix with the clean musk smell from his belly to encourage me on.

I manage to get maybe half of his shaft in my throat and start pumping my fist in time with my head's movements. Hoping it feels like I'm deep throating, but I'm not that good at this--hell, it's only my third blowjob!--but really think it's working since my hand is slick, and Dave is floudering around on the bed like a mating salmon. Dave's hand is resting on the back of my head, lightly rubbing. My lower two fingers are reaching under his balls, jigging 'em as my hand/head move up and down.

Before I know it, Dave is gasping, panting.....”I'm gonna....I'm gonna....Fuck, I'm gonna....”. I clamp my mouth tightly on his pulsing rod, and my tongue is rewarded with a fountain of cum. Soy-sauce salty, Irish crème smooth, almost peppery spicy, kinda like some kind of exotic shot. It's surprisingly good—and tastes nothing like mine. I swallow as quickly as I can, and he fires off three or four shots, with the rest dribbling out, coating my tongue.

I swallow again, and look up, Dave's got his eyes closed, but grinning as he pants. “Fuck...I needed that. Thanks doesn't say it enough.” He looks at me, still smiling, but intensely. “You ok with all this?”

“Yup.” And without even thinking about the cum residue still in my mouth, I move up and kiss him. He pulls me closer while checking my mouth for cavities with his tongue.

We break for air a few minutes later, and he's still gasping for breath. “Give me a sec...I wanna make you feel as good as you've made me, ok?”

I look down at my cock, caught between his thigh and my belly, and my pre- is smeared everywhere. Obviously I enjoyed myself. “Take your time—relax.” And I cuddle in against him.

His breathing becomes more rhythmic, and mine matches his. I squirm a little, get even more comfortable, and look up—my lawman lug has napped out. I lay my head back down on his chest....and guess I racked out, too.

Wake up later to the most delicious moist, wet, hot feeling centered in my crotch. Reach down bleary-eyed to discover Dave's short haircut in my hand, and Dave bobbing his head up and down. Fucking great way to wake up! Try to pull him up for a kiss, but he just shakes my hand away and continues his work on my prick. He swings around, between my legs, and slurps first one ball, then the other into his mouth.

“Come on up here, Dave....I wanna kiss ya.” I can barely get the words out, feels so damn good.

“Uh-uh. I'm busy,” as his tongue does miracles on a ball as he sucks it in the back of his throat.

I'm cursing, grabbing the sheet in fisted hands, back arched. Don't know I've ever had anyone work on me this intensely, or for this long. Dave moves his head lower, and is licking below my balls....and grabs a cheek in each hand to spread 'em as his tongue works lower and lower. Before I can get the muddied brain in gear, his tongue is spearing into me. I've died and gone to heaven.

Dave spends moments, hours, days, hell, I dunno how long there before he moves back up and swallows me all the way down. Fuckin' magic. And then he starts to hum. The vibrations in his throat are like an electric current, and can't fire off a warning before I'm shooting a load in his mouth. He swallows like a starving man, gets it all, then pulls back and laps at the head as the remaining dribbles work their way out.

Satisfied that I'm done, he moves back up, kisses me 'till I'm limp pasta. “How'd I do? Was that OK?” Looks like a kid, hoping he got an “A” on the test in elementary school.

“OK doesn't even begin to cover it.” I'm whispering—only because that's all the strength I've got left. “Never had anything like that. And I'm glad it was with you.”

He beams. “I'm glad, too. Just promise me we can talk about this tomorrow morn—I'm beat right now, and starting to fade. OK? Talk tomorrow?”

“You bet. But, there's nothing at this point to talk about.....it's all good. Just next time, let me know when you're gonna do that—I might wanna do it myself!”

We both giggle at the recurring punch line, Dave lies next to me, pulls me close, pulls up the sheet, and turns off the light.

Sleep is blissful unconsciousness instantly upon both of us.

Thanks for your "likes", "follows this story", and reviews. They're a great motivator to a beginning writer like me. (This is only my 2nd story.) Hell, whether they're a newbie writer or an old pro, every author here needs/wants/craves your input--so please DO "like" and review for everything you read here!
I try to publish every 5 days or so, so check the date on this chapter, then get back here in 5 days. Or, better yet, "follow this story" and you'll receive automatic notification when a new chapter is published.
I'll be out of town visiting family for the holidays from 12/23-12/27, so if you leave a review, understand I'll read and respond to your reviews when I'm back. (Mom is in a very rural area of the state, and internet connections are iffy.)
MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!
Copyright © 2015 Robert Rex; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 42
  • Love 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I loved this chapter,Robert...and really enjoyed reading it again. It made it something more when Barry asked Dave to turn the light on...It just shows again how Barry faces things head on. This was something he decided he wanted to do and he wasn't going to hide in the dark...if he was switching sides it was on his own terms and I would think that that meant a lot to Dave. While it's true he is in new territory, Barry doesn't 'do' things halfway...and I really like that about his character. Getting hit on in the bar didn't faze him in the least and his following banter with Dave was playful and priceless...Another great job...Cheers...Gary

  • Like 4
Link to comment

Great character development in this story so far.

I'm looking forward to see how the other lines of the story will develop as well.

Keep up the great work!

-Kevin

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 12/29/2014 03:16 AM, CNJKevin said:
Great character development in this story so far.

I'm looking forward to see how the other lines of the story will develop as well.

Keep up the great work!

-Kevin

Glad you're enjoying the story, CNJ! There's far more ahead.....Landfall is coming!

Thanks for the comments!

  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 12/26/2014 01:59 PM, Headstall said:
I loved this chapter,Robert...and really enjoyed reading it again. It made it something more when Barry asked Dave to turn the light on...It just shows again how Barry faces things head on. This was something he decided he wanted to do and he wasn't going to hide in the dark...if he was switching sides it was on his own terms and I would think that that meant a lot to Dave. While it's true he is in new territory, Barry doesn't 'do' things halfway...and I really like that about his character. Getting hit on in the bar didn't faze him in the least and his following banter with Dave was playful and priceless...Another great job...Cheers...Gary
Thanks for the kind words, Gary!

It's been interesting to watch Barry--he's always been direct and decisive, and despite whatever issues he's dealing with, he seems to be able to move without being paralized by the issues. He's definately a man of boldness, and I suspect his moves with Dave were as surprising to him as to Dave--yet he moved on with it all!

Thanks for the review!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

Well now, that was pretty damned hot!! What fantastic description and reactions between the two guys. It felt fresh and new yet right for them as experienced guys. I will be over here fanning myself after that!!! Great job!

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
On 01/01/2015 05:38 AM, Cole Matthews said:
Well now, that was pretty damned hot!! What fantastic description and reactions between the two guys. It felt fresh and new yet right for them as experienced guys. I will be over here fanning myself after that!!! Great job!
Glad it got to ya, Cole! I'm hoping the sense of surprise and wonder that Barry had--and the emotions he experienced--came through. Even those he's certainly experienced, this is still somewhat unexplored territory.

Get some ice water, keep reading--confident that there's more ahead as the relationship grows!

Thanks for the kind review!

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment

Want to echo Headstall (again!), with his reference to Barry's turning on the light so he could see what he was doing....a great touch, and a fine way to further develop Barry's character. Your description of their "play-time" was right-on. Playful, needy and very steamy. Definitely worth waiting for.

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Hot doesn't even begin to cover this chapter :P But it was sensual too and gave them both a much needed relief. And the connection is even more secure and durable after this. I have hope for their future together even after the next part of the storm has gone by.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 01/03/2015 05:40 AM, Timothy M. said:
Hot doesn't even begin to cover this chapter :P But it was sensual too and gave them both a much needed relief. And the connection is even more secure and durable after this. I have hope for their future together even after the next part of the storm has gone by.
So very glad you're reading (and apparently, enjoying!) the story! Loving your comments.

Dave and Barry are interesting characters. And must admit that I'm impressed by Dave and his willingness to be totally pro and leave his personal feelings aside as much as possible. Will there be a relationship? Can't be sure at this point--there's just too much up in the air!

Thanks for the kind words--and hang in there....a new chapter will be out this week. And be aware, you haven't seen the storm's full strength yet--Landfall is coming!

I appreciate your reviews!

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I've always been fascinated by those who question their attraction to another person by immediately attaching labels. Barry has admitted that men in general don't "do it for him" but Dave certainly does. And he is increasingly acting on this mutual attraction.......good on him :hug:

Somehow, Robert, you have the ability to create a time and place that is easily relateable. You should be proud that your words have that power. I actually felt like tagging along during their shopping and who hasn't been aggressively approached by an interested stranger.....and to decline; sometimes not too politely....HA I won't comment on the kissing and BJs as I thinks you may know how that affected my usual composed southern sensibilities :heart:

LOVE LOVE LOVE LANDFALL................:) Mike

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 03/20/2015 01:02 AM, flamingo136 said:
I've always been fascinated by those who question their attraction to another person by immediately attaching labels. Barry has admitted that men in general don't "do it for him" but Dave certainly does. And he is increasingly acting on this mutual attraction.......good on him :hug:

Somehow, Robert, you have the ability to create a time and place that is easily relateable. You should be proud that your words have that power. I actually felt like tagging along during their shopping and who hasn't been aggressively approached by an interested stranger.....and to decline; sometimes not too politely....HA I won't comment on the kissing and BJs as I thinks you may know how that affected my usual composed southern sensibilities :heart:

LOVE LOVE LOVE LANDFALL................:) Mike

Glad you're likeing the story, Mike!

Regarding the labels...I think some of that is just "shorthand". Easier to express a lot of stuff quickly. And Barry is obviously "gay for" Dave. (And yeah, think we've all known guys who've had that sort of feeling.)

Also glad that you're enjoying the characters. Probably the nicest thing you can say to a writer--especially a fledgling one like me!

Keep on reading...you're about 3 chapters away from a biggie!

Thanks for the comments!

  • Like 3
Link to comment

Really enjoying this novel. This chapter was hot 🔥.  Dave and abarry are starting to get more in sync with each other. 

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..