Jump to content
    Robertaber
  • Author
  • 1,001 Words
  • 2,802 Views
  • 6 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Person Unknown - 1. First contact(prologue)

Heres the proluge to hopefully a good story( had to change this for change in POV so it would make more sense)

I jumped, startled awake by the harsh buzz sounding of my alarm to wake me for high school. At fourteen, I was in 9th grade so obviously I was trying to make my mark on the complicated world of high school as a freshman. I got out of bed, looked over in my walk-in closet, and found the American Eagle t-shirt that I’d set out last night and a pair of wrangler jeans beside it. When I thought I had everything, I turned to go into the bathroom. As I walked past the mirror, I saw my reflection, and I paused, checking for any facial hair or blemishes. So far, do not have any yet. When I was satisfied, I turned the shower on, and freshened up quickly.

I stepped out of my ensuite, wearing only my wranglers, and put on my shirt as I walked. I jumped when I saw my twelve year old brother Daniel standing beside my bed looking at me.

“What are you looking at?” I asked as I stepped closer. He turned around, pointing to a wet spot on my covers, and asked what it was. I blushed, realizing that I might have had a wet dream, and that it’s been happening a lot lately. I walked over, and pulled the covers up to where they would hide the spot.

“It’s just drool,” I said, hoping he believed it. Thankfully, he shrugged, and walked out. I closed the door as I walked out, relieved, going down the stairs to the kitchen for breakfast. Mom had left for work, and dad had gone for his run before he had to drive us to school. Our school is two combined into one so it’s a big school. Anyways, Daniel and I both decided to eat cereal for breakfast. When we both finished, I put our bowls into the sink and saw that mom had left a note for us.

Boys, please take the trash out, and wash your dishes that you used for breakfast. I am getting home late, and you know how your father is with not cleaning up after himself when he cooks. Have a great day! Mommy loves you.

I sighed. I hated doing dishes. After I did the dishes, dad showed up.

“You boys ready? Hello! Justin? Daniel? Where are you guys?” I heard him say from the kitchen. He walked into the living room where Daniel was watching TV and I was listening to my iPod. He walked up and tapped on my shoulder.

I removed my right earbud.

“Yeah?”

“You ready?” he asked.

“Yep, I’m ready! Let’s go!” I said with a smile.

Finally, we arrived at school, and I got my book bag and waved bye to Dad grinning as he smiled and waved back. I really loved my dad because he’s always been there for me when I needed help with my “growing up.” As we walked in, I waved bye to Daniel

“See you after school,” I told him.

He waved and jogged off to class. As I walked to my class, I saw him, an eleventh grader named Dash who stood just above me at 5’6”. He had black hair and the bluest of eyes, and he looked like he had a great body. Nevertheless, he always hung around his group of friends, and most avoided them because they were considered weird. Regardless, I couldn’t resist wanting to talk to Dash. As I walked past, I noticed him look up at me and smirk. I couldn’t believe it; I was in a trance as we locked eyes. He looked away, to continue talking to his buds, and I finally noticed my 7-inch cock was hard and leaking at an immense rate. I had to run to the bathroom, and I hoped no one noticed as I went to a stall, pulled my pants and boxers down, and saw a string of precum clinging to my boxers leading back to my red engorged head. I felt myself throbbing from the excitement, and I was still leaking a lot.

What am I going to do? I can’t go to class like this!

Suddenly I heard someone open the door.

“Justin, you in here bud?”

I recognized the voice; it was my best friend Lucas, who I’ve known since I was 10, so I trusted him completely.

”Yeah I’m in here,” I said

“Why are you in a stall, class is about to start?”

“I…um…have unexpected problem,” I said nervously.

“What kind of problem?”

“The kind that does not go down.”

”Oh! That sucks dude.”

“Any idea on how to get it back down?” I asked.

“Well you could try thinking of old Miss Blair, that should help,” he laughed.

“Ok, I’ll try that.”

Surprisingly, it worked. After a few minutes, when I was finished cleaning up, I dressed and left the stall, walking out of the bathroom with Lucas. As we walked out, I looked at the clock.

“Shoot, we’re thirty minutes late!”

“Ah, who cares? Let’s skip this period and just talk. It’s been a while since we had time to chill.” We started walking randomly through the halls, chatting about this and that. As we turned a corner, I looked up and saw one of Dash’s groupies leaning against the lockers. His eyes followed us for a moment, and he started walking towards us. He walked up and stopped in front of us, blocking our way and looking right through me with those brown eyes of his. We locked gazes for a sec, and then he spoke.

“Dash wants to see you after school, behind the gym. Don’t be late.”

He turned around and walked off, leaving me speechless at the sudden invitation especially one from Dash.

“I wonder what he wants,” Lucas said.

“I don’t know, I hope it’s nothing bad,” I said but I was jumping inside, extremely nervous that I am actually going to see Dash officially. I hope it goes well!

please thank Faxity and other authors for the help and tips on this chapter that they so kindly offered me.
Also please review and comment.
Copyright © 2015 Robertaber; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Interesting plot already! Dash and his friends are mysterious, and I can't wait to see what Dash wants and why he thinks he can 'summon' people like that :)

 

Good luck with finding an editor for the rest of it! :D I can't wait to see how the story turns out!

Link to comment
On 10/02/2014 04:48 AM, faxity said:
Interesting plot already! Dash and his friends are mysterious, and I can't wait to see what Dash wants and why he thinks he can 'summon' people like that :)

 

Good luck with finding an editor for the rest of it! :D I can't wait to see how the story turns out!

Thanks faxing im working on chapter 2 now can't wait to see what i come up with lol
Link to comment

Hey Rob, great start to your first real big story, well done and keep up the good work.

I didn't spot any obvious mistakes, the story flowed really well, and I look forward to reading more.

Scott

Link to comment

Wow! Well done! This is a whole heap better than your short story on the same topic. This is good and workable and has the potential of becoming a good story. Great cliff hanger. It leaves me feeling somewhat nervous for our man as he seems a little too gullible here. He's not had any real contact with Dash and knows nothing about him it seems, so he could be in for real trouble.

Link to comment

Well done Robert. I only spotted a few minor things like a missing word in a sentence. Overall it was really well written and I'm looking forward to reading more of this story. Keep up the good work. :)

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..