Jump to content
    Robertaber
  • Author
  • 1,530 Words
  • 1,440 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Person Unknown - 7. Shock and Awe

Here's Justin in his shocking moment hope you enjoy it, and hopefully it keeps you guys interested

Justin's POV

 

There on the left side of the street, where my house once stood I only saw a pile of burning and burnt wood. I started tearing up, as we got closer to what use to be my house. Jordan pulled beside the driveway and parked the car. He and Adam stepped out to look around, while I sat in the car still in my shocked lifeless state. I was so preoccupied in my own shock that I didn’t notice something approaching the car from behind. I jumped at something walking on top of the car and scratching the roof.

“Justin… Justin! Come out of the car. We need to talk.” I heard, but where was it coming from? It wasn’t from the outside; it couldn’t be the thing on top of the car could it?

“Justin, I’m not here to hurt you. Come out of the car.”

“Wait, it’s not outside, it’s… it’s in my head,” I thought.

I started shaking, scared at all the commotion inside my head and around me; I finally just lost it, and dashed out of the car. I stopped as something white zoomed past and in front of me. It stopped right in front of me. It was a white wolf.

“Justin, I am not here to hurt you; I’m here to help; I am a friend of your parents,” said the white wolf.

“How are you talking to me, and why are you here?” I asked.

“I am an Omega; Omegas similar to me have special properties, telepathy being one of them among others. I am here to help you. Your parents called me for help before they ‘disappeared.’ I assure you I am only here to assist you in finding them and resolve whatever’s going on.”

“What is your name, and why didn’t you show up before now and how do my parents know you?” I questioned.

“I am called many things but you may call me Lupus Albus which means white wolf in Latin or Lupus for short, and I didn’t show up before now because your parents requested time to prepare you for such a meet, but obviously that has changed. Now, for your last question... Think of me as a distant cousin in your family … we are somewhat related. Justin, I must go, but be on the alert. There are many threats out there, some you can’t even see yet, but trust your instincts and remember you and your family are very unique in the werewolf world. We will meet again,” was the last bit I heard from Lupus before she ran into the darkness.

She left me with a lot to think about, but at least I knew now I wasn’t totally alone in the search for my lost parents.

Just as I was trying to organize my thoughts, Adam and Jordon were coming back looking at me as I leaned against the car. Jordan put his hand on my shoulder saying, “Hey, you ok there? I hope you’re not tearing yourself up too bad in that head of yours. We checked around and didn’t find anyone around so I assume your parents got out somehow. Come on let’s go home for now. We can come back tomorrow when the sun’s up. Maybe we will find some clues on what happened then.”

After he got done trying to cheer me up he got into the car. Next thing I know I’m getting hugged by Adam and he whispers, “She came to see you, didn’t she? Justin, the white wolf, the Omega of the Shadows. I know she did. I can smell it. I hope she told you something useful. Anyways, let’s go home. We can sort it out later.”

After that we got into the car and drove home. Home … ? That’s funny! I guess I consider Adam’s home mine now that mine’s in shambles.

When we arrived home, I went straight to bed and tried to sleep but couldn’t due to my overwhelmed mind coursing with thoughts, thoughts of revenge, rage, justice, and hopelessness. I was lost on what to do next. This had never happened to me before. I usually could go and ask my mom on advice on like how to cook and I could ask my dad for advice on a school conflict with a friend or enemy, but now I am alone, and can’t ask them. Finally, annoyed at my lack of ability to sleep I decided to go and ask Adam’s mom, Amy, on advice to help me fall asleep. Walking out of Adam’s room, I went to the living room to see if she was there. I walked into the living room to find a crying Amy on the couch with Jordan hugging her, trying to comfort her. I quickly ran to give them both a hug seeing at how they were in distress from what I assume was from my problems.

“Justin, what are you doing? I thought your were in bed,” said a teary faced Amy.

“I couldn’t sleep. Besides, I need to be around someone right now, someone like you guys,” I explained.

“Well, anything you need to talk about or share with us, Justin?” said Jordan looking towards me.

“Well, right now I just want your company at least for a little while,” I explained.

We lay there watching tv for a bit. The next thing I knew I was in Adam’s room and it’s morning with the sun shining through the window. I started to get up only to find Adam wrapped up snuggling with me. I couldn’t help but smile. It was comforting to have him so close. Then I moved over a bit, finding myself being poked with something warm and hard, and giggled a little at how he had morning wood. I decided to reach and give him a squeeze to see how big he was and to wake him up a bit. I reached and found that he’s not wearing any clothes. I blushed at that since I am in just some furry pants with boxers. I gave a good squeeze only to get a little moan and for him to leak a little precum out of his uncut dick.

“Hey, that feels good, Justin. Squeeze a little harder,” he said groggily.

“What about me? I could use some attention too,” I said giving my seven inches a little squeeze.

“I think I can help with that if you help me with mine,” he winked.

I turned over to face him with a smile. We kissed and then I got a sudden flash of last night. Suddenly I was no longer in the mood. I pulled away with a frown, losing my boner completely.

“Hey, you ok, Justin?” asked Adam.

A tear came out of my eye. Another flash came into my mind, and I couldn’t get it out of my head.

I started crying and broke down into uncontrollable sobbing.

Adam quickly hugged me and rubbed my back trying to cheer me up.

“Hey, it’s going to be OK, Justin. OK?” he whispers into my ear.

“NO, IT ISN’T OK AND IT WON’T EVER BE OK AGAIN!” I screamed losing my last bit of control.

Hearing my screaming, Amy and Jordan came running in to find Adam and me both sobbing embracing each other. They quickly came and embraced us trying to calm us both down.

Finally, we calmed down a bit. Jordan and Amy said that we needed to talk and to meet them in the living room after we got dressed. I got up to get me a shirt and new clean pair of pants to wear; while I did this, Adam got up and put some shorts on. He walked to the door with the phone saying, “I need to call Dash. We might need his help later.”

I just nodded and stood waiting for him to finish. Adam came back in the doorway. He waved for me to follow him to the living room to talk to Jordan and Amy. Seeing me not moving, he grabbed my hand. He tightened his grip knowing I was still a bit unsettled over what happened. We walked in with both his parents sitting there and surprisingly Dash together with Cia also sitting on the couch. Dash stood and walked over and gave both of us a hug. Cia got up and joined in being the motherly figure she was. He backed up after a bit and looked at both of us.

“It’s time for us to talk and clear the air some. Please sit in the chair, Justin, and, Adam, please sit on the couch with Cia,” said Dash.

Seated I watched Dash for answers. He was sitting leaning towards the coffee table in front of me and said, “So, ask away, Justin. I will tell anything I know.”

“We will give you kids your space, OK? Just call if you need anything, “said Amy after she hugged me for support.

“Well, go on … ask away,” Cia said trying to get me to open up.

 

To be continued on Ch. 8

Hoped you guys liked this chapter if you wish for me to keep doing it in this style with the previously and to be continued stuff please include that in your review oh and thank Jano on his very fast editing, I don't know what I'd do without him.
Copyright © 2015 Robertaber; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

About the end note, it makes no difference to me if the 'previously' and 'to be continued' things are there, I tend to gloss over things like that anyway :lol:.

It was a good chapter, although what was Lupus doing walking on the roof? :blink::lol: If she's a telepath anyway, she could have stayed further away so Adam didn't know she'd been there. She must have wanted him to know for some reason :o

Link to comment
On 11/25/2014 09:59 AM, faxity said:
About the end note, it makes no difference to me if the 'previously' and 'to be continued' things are there, I tend to gloss over things like that anyway :lol:.

It was a good chapter, although what was Lupus doing walking on the roof? :blink::lol: If she's a telepath anyway, she could have stayed further away so Adam didn't know she'd been there. She must have wanted him to know for some reason :o

you could say that besides think about how freaked out you would be if you suddenly start hearing things when nothings there here it was more face to face and easier for him to manage.
Link to comment

I really think getting a beta reader would help you smooth things out a lot. I think there are just some troubles with continuity and stuff like transitions that maybe could be smoothed out to make it a better read. wouldn't the 'pack' have been watching enough to know a home had been blown up in town...and oh it was his right next to where he was found. Also, this white wolf mentions his parents but not his little brother and he doesn't mention the kid either.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..