Jump to content
    Robertaber
  • Author
  • 1,362 Words
  • 1,382 Views
  • 3 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Person Unknown - 9. Evolution pt. 1

Finally the part I been wanting to get to lol. Hope you guys like it enjoy.

I awoke to hearing a beat in my head as if someone was hitting a drum in a steady rhythm. I looked around Adam’s room shocked at seeing that it was empty with nothing making the beating noise. It slowly intensified as someone approached the room. It was so loud I could not distinguish between it, and other sounds; it took my whole attention. I screamed out in pain as it started to pound down into my brain.

Suddenly in ran Sam with a shocked and scared look on his face. “Justin, what’s wrong?”

“I don’t know. My head is pounding. Oh God, it’s so bad… Get Dash. Get him NOW!” I screamed as I looked up at him. I saw a very scared look on his face as he ran out of the room at top speed and in great panic.

“Adam! Justin needs you, and call Dash. Something’s wrong with him.” I heard Sam scream across the house.

“What’s up with Justin?” screamed Adam as he ran around the house looking for the phone.

“I don’t know but…um...”

“What is it?” pushed Adam.

“Well, his eyes … they were…um a very bright orange and he is in extreme pain … at least that what it sounded like.”

“What? Really! OK! I am dialing Dash now.”

“Yeah? What’s up, Adam?”

“I do not know. Something’s up with Justin. Sam says his eyes are glowing a bright orange and that he is in great pain.”

“Oh … hmm … could be his hybrid side is finally awakening … could be from the shock of last night and the combined stress of seeing his destroyed house… put him on the phone. I will get my dad so I can ask him for advice once we know what is up.”

Finally, they got back to where I was. I somehow heard everything they were saying including Dash who was on the phone, even over the still throbbing beating going into my brain.

“Ok, Justin, can you hear me talking?” Dash asked sounding a little worried.

“Yes, but barely … stupid beating is louder now… I don’t know why?” I replied.

“He is hearing a beat in his head, Dad.” I heard Dash tell his father, the alpha of his pack. “Ok I’ll tell the guys. Guys, his vampire abilities are starting to reveal themselves but since he is a hybrid Dad says that if we feed him red meat like rare steak, for example, he should be better after something like that.”

“Ok, be right back. I’ll get Dad to make something like that for you, ok,” said Adam as he ran out at top speed.

Sam handed me the phone and backed up a bit; I assumed I didn’t exactly look very safe to be around at that very moment.

“Yes, what is it?” I said agitated about the situation.

“Justin, uh,” paused Dash, “I should warn you if you start seeing red, or get pain in your mouth to tell Adam’s dad, call me, or my dad immediately so we can… secure you.”

“What’s that supposed to mean!” I yelled.

“Justin, you need to calm down or you’re going to black out and possibly hurt yourself or somebody else over there. Close your eyes, and take a few deep breaths,” pleaded Dash.

I did as he said, slowly taking deep breaths. Finally, I felt my headache ease up, and I suddenly was relaxed.

“So, feel better, Justin?”

“Yeah, much thanks, Dash, on the breathing exercise,” I said in my calm and relaxed state.

We chatted for a few more minutes until Adam came back in the room with a hot sizzling steak. Then I told him, “Food’s here,” and I hung up. I smelled the air and, it smelled great. It looked like Adam’s dad had seasoned it and browned it just right, not to mention I, for some reason, loved the red juices that where coming out around it. For some reason, I seriously wanted to grab it with my bare hands and make it finger food. I said thanks and sort of snatched it out of his hands as if I was starving.

“Yo, someone’s hungry,” he laughed.

I gave him a smirk as I bit into the steak, not even caring that the juices where going down my chin.

“Hey you need a napkin?” he asked.

I just looked at him funny and shook my head no.

“Ok… oh, by the way, you might want to take care of that after you’re done. Hehe,” he said pointing to a pretty good-sized tent in my PJs with a sizable wet spot too.

“Hehe… I guess I’m horny now. Oh, and my head feels better now. Guess the steak worked.” I smiled.

“Come on, let’s go take a shower together.” He winked.

He grabbed my hand and ran us to the bathroom both of us with our dicks pointing, leading the way to our place of excitement. He pushed me in and closed the door. After he locked it we both quickly stripped out of our clothes.

“Dang, Justin, you must really be horny. Look at how much you’ve precumed. It’s like a faucet, an you’re pretty much hard as a rock,” he pointed out as he gave it a little squeeze forcing more precum to ooze out as I gave a moan.

“Can I touch yours next, Adam?” I pleaded looking him in the eye.

“One sec. Let me get the water going,” he said, giving me a smirk at how lustful I was.

“Ok it’s all yours,” he said putting my hand on his uncut 7-inch dick. “Here let me help you with that.”

So there we stood jerking each other, going at a nice medium pace. Just as we were both getting close there was a knock on the door and suddenly in walks Sam running to the toilet to pee. We both froze as he stood there peeing, slowly humming to himself.

“Don’t stop on my account. Go on and finish it up, Guys. Not like I don’t do it too,” he said with a smirk as he turned toward us slowly playing with his semi-hard, uncut dick.

We stood there in a bit of shock.

“Are you gonna play or not?” he asked.

I snapped out of it and started jerking him again, which caused Adam to begin again himself. Apparently, Sam has a hair trigger because soon after we joined in he was moaning and thrusting forward into his hand he squirted a few small drops of watery cum into the shower and hit my lower leg, which in turn caused me to suddenly cum, shooting mine up Adam’s stomach and down into his bush of pubes. My orgasm made me grip Adam tighter causing him to thrust up into my hand and shoot his cum all the way to my chin, down my chest and into my own pubes.

“Nice. You guys sure cummed a lot,” giggled Sam as he walked out of the bathroom.

“Ok, let’s get cleaned up,” said Adam as he finally caught his breath.

After our quick shower, we both ran to the living room to find no one there, so we went and more or less searched the entire house looking for someone only to find a note saying:

Guys, we went to the store to get more food.

Dash called and said Justin needs a lot of red meat to help him out with his mood swings. Therefore, we got Sam to come along to help pick stuff out. Besides, he wanted to get that new Xbox one from the GameStop near the store so we will have that to help keep you boys busy when we aren’t around.

Love

Mom and Dad.

 

“Cool. Seems like they will be gone for a while. Anything you feel like doing?” Adam asked.

“Not really. Let’s just chill for a bit, maybe watch some tv?” I responded.

“Sure, that’s cool. Can’t wait to start playing that Xbox too. I heard you could turn it on just by saying, ‘Xbox on’. So cool,” he said excited.

hoped you guys liked it. please rate and review, it helps give me inspiration.
Copyright © 2015 Robertaber; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 10
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are some leftover notes from your editor that you apparently did not take into account, too. You should fix that. Besides that, nice chapter. Your story really isn't realistic even in a fantasy genre, but it's funny. :D

Link to comment
On 01/30/2015 01:53 AM, Scary said:
There are some leftover notes from your editor that you apparently did not take into account, too. You should fix that. Besides that, nice chapter. Your story really isn't realistic even in a fantasy genre, but it's funny. :D
lol well im glad you enjoyed it lol, if I may ask how is it not realistic?
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..