Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 8,051 Words
  • 2,152 Views
  • 9 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

In the Service - 1. Chapter 1 - The Entire Story

Chapter 1 - In the Service

He sat in the large easy chair across from me sipping the glass of bourbon, his favorite bourbon, I had poured for him.

“How did all this start?”

“You mean, when did I know I was gay?”

“No, well maybe, but when did you start this ‘involvement’ with the military camp?”

“It wasn’t on purpose. I think people intuitively see me as someone to turn to, to trust, and when you have several hundred lonely horny recruits, it’s only a matter of time until probability and fate work together.

“As you well know, I ran a sundry, general goods store in the town. It was as sleepy a business as the town until the needs of the War in Europe and then Japan converted the old factory complex into a training camp. A steady flow of hungry and bored recruits wandered the town, giving my business a boost. These men, boys really, were a uniformed herd that cleared my shelves on a frequent basis. They came for snacks, for small comforts the military did not provide and trinkets to send as gifts to distant girlfriends.

“So…how did it start?”

***

He tentatively crossed the backyard, hiding behind the hedge, the unused chicken coop and the stand of apple trees. I watched from my kitchen window, wondering who could be approaching my home from the woods, woods that stretched a quarter mile to the next property. He stepped into the light spilling from the window, expectation and fear struggling across his features. I saw no threat there. He withdrew into the shadows as I opened the back door and stepped out onto the porch.

“Hello?” I queried.

Nothing.

“Can I help with something? I saw you come into the yard.”

He came forward a step, eyebrows raised in question. It was then I recognized him. He had been in my shop the day before, standing out among the other uniform-clad youths. I recalled his hair was fiery red, freckles on his cheeks, ears that stood out all the more from his freshly cropped head. He was tall and painfully thin yet all these features combined into an oddly attractive whole. His eyes had met mine causing me to realize my gaze had lingered too long. He had blushed fiercely, but still met my eyes. I had turned away trying to hide my embarrassment and made token efforts to be busy behind the counter. Another customer had approached me with a question and I had lost sight of him.

Now he was standing in my yard. How had he come here? I would not learn the answer until his third visit. For now, he silently clambered up the stairs of the porch and walked past me through the kitchen into the dimly lit parlor. I suppressed my amazement at this brashness, stepping into the kitchen. He reappeared in the doorway, apparently expecting me to follow. I smiled with some amusement and went into the living room. He stood to one side. I heard his breathing, that hollow breathiness of desire and need. I knew what he wanted and understood why he had come.

I approached him, kneeling in front of him in the half light. He stood stock still yet emitted urgency. I reached to unfasten his belt and pants then pulled them to the floor. He made no move. I pulled down his army-issue briefs to expose his already turgid cock. I examined the organ nestled in wiry hair. It was thick, thicker than his wrist, lengthening as I grasped the surprisingly large balls. I enclosed the swelling head with my mouth. He gasped – his first utterance since arriving. He remained motionless, as though innocent of the sexual interaction, letting all responsibility for what was happening fall to me – which I was delighted to assume. I caressed his organ with my tongue, sucking it fully into my mouth, the head just in my throat. I massaged his balls, pulling them down, enjoying their weight and size. I felt one hand on the back of my head, gently increasing pressure as his need intensified, the other clutching the back of a chair for balance. With a grunt from deep in his being, he filled my mouth with his seed. I heard him breath out “Yesssss” as his organ eased, becoming heavy on my tongue. It took several swallows to consume all he had ejaculated. I made noises of pleasure and appreciation, still sucking him to extract another drop. He shuddered and was done.

I rose to get a cloth from the kitchen to dry his cock. My back was to the door when I heard it open and close. He had gone. What an extraordinary experience. I didn’t try to make sense of the nighttime visit of a stranger, rather I went to my bedroom and masturbated furiously several times recalling the thrill of his cock in my mouth, his balls in my hands.

Two days passed until I saw him again in the yard. He didn’t hide as he had the first night, but walked with some confidence to the porch. I opened the kitchen door for him. He smiled, said nothing and walked past me to the parlor as he had the first night. I followed him, turning off all but one light in the far corner. He was unfastening his belt, urgent to release the growing bulge. I gestured to the large easy chair. “Take your pants off, open your shirt, sit down” I suggested. He complied. I put a few pillows behind him, causing him to sit forward, his balls hanging heavily off the front of the chair. I knelt between his spread legs and devoured his cock, lapped at his balls, ran my hands through the emerging patches of hair on his chest and did my all to please him. Several times I sensed his coming orgasm, I distracted him with pinches of his nipples, compounding his need. I continued until he found enough presence to plead, “Please, let me cum”. I fondled and sucked a few minutes more then quickened my sucking and stroking. His hands gripped the arms of the chair and hips thrust forward driving his cock into my throat. I could feel the frantic pulsing as he came and came, the cum shooting down my throat. With a depleted “oh god” he collapsed into the chair.

He sprawled quietly for a time, regaining his breath. I continued tugging on his lovely balls, watching his earlier raging cock subside and lay heavily on his thigh. I felt his heart beat ease and saw consciousness come back into his eyes. He smiled in thanks, stood, dressed and left.

A full week went by before he again appeared in the yard. I had spent every evening since, staring into the yard, hoping to see him. And here he was. This time his walk was almost jaunty. He knew what he had come for, knew he would get it. And he did. The easy chair was again our venue for pleasure. He demanded his orgasm quickly, holding my head and pumping into my mouth until he came. But this time, he didn’t get up and leave, he remained in the chair, placing his balls in my hands, and leaned back. “Do me again” he commanded. Ah, the regenerative power of youth. I doubled and tripled my efforts from before, making love to this man’s cock and balls, caressing his body finally bringing him to climax after an hour’s exertions. His orgasm was enormous, overflowing from my mouth despite my efforts to swallow it all. He smirked with pride at the volume.

I went into the kitchen to get a towel to clean myself, expecting to hear the door open and close. Instead, I heard the scrape of a chair as he pulled it out to sit down at the table. I turned to see him, dressed, leaning on his elbows, chin in his hands, smiling at me.

“Coffee?” I offered.

“Sure, that would be great” he accepted.

I set a kettle to boil, setting up a drip pot with fresh grounds.

“That sure is fun” he grinned.

“For me too. I get off on how much you like it.”

“I’m gonna miss it. I ship out tomorrow. Wish I had had the courage to come over here sooner.”

“How did you know I was here? That I might do this for you?”

“I saw you in the shop, you know Warren’s downtown. The way you looked at me that time, I kinda knew.”

“That’s my shop. A lot of guys from the camp come in. I remember you being there. But how did you know where to find me?”

“I overheard you telling some customer that you lived in the cottage near the river, beyond the woods near the old factory now turned into the camp. I walked in the woods whenever I was blue or homesick just to get away from the base. One time I spotted the cottage and saw you through the window. It took me about twenty times before I actually came into your yard. That’s when you spotted me. Boy am I glad.”

“So am I. But now you’re leaving. Europe?”

“Probably.”

“Be careful, bring your lovely self back in one piece.”

I leaned across the table to kiss him on the forehead. He accepted meekly.

“Uh, another thing. Can I tell my buddy about you? He kinda figured out I was having a good time the last time when I got back. He said I looked like I’d just gotten laid. I admitted it was probably better than that, so he’s real interested in finding out for himself.”

I gave my permission to the young man to tell his friend he could stop by, not aware that I would be called upon by a steady stream of men, men who were far from home, lonely and sexually deprived. I don’t think I would have refused, even with the knowledge that for the next nearly three years, I’d have daily visitors, sometimes several waiting unseen in the woods. I tried to limit myself to two a night, but more than one occasion a hang dog look of desperation, a too cute face or a pronounced bulge got the better of my resolve. Often, that last one was a surprise. All this I would more realize when looking back over those years, unaware at the time. At that moment, watching the young man disappear through the gap in the fence, my mind was wondering what the ‘buddy’ would be like.

Some days later, I was sitting on my back porch on an unexpectedly warm evening looking to see if anyone would show up. I heard him striding through the underbrush of the wood, not respecting the old trails, but making straight for my home. Even in the half light at a considerable distance I was struck by the refined beauty of my next young man. He must have been beautiful from birth, as a child, and now as a man. Fair skin with a shock of dark hair, refined features and an athletic body. My cock stirred anticipating delights to come. He strode up to the porch.

“Hey, Jim said I should stop by.”

“Jim? Is that his name? He never said.”

“I’m not surprised, he never talks much. More of an ‘action’ guy, but I figure you know that, too. I’m Frank, by the way.” This offered with a wink.

“Come on in” I invited.

He walked directly into the parlor, I stopped to get a towel in the kitchen. On entering the parlor, I was struck still by the sight of Frank sprawled naked on the easy chair. Where Jim, as I now knew him, had wiry red haired on his crotch and emerging on his chest, Frank had very dark, silky hair framing his cock and lightly arrayed across his upper chest. His cock was thinner but hung long with a distinctive elegance. I sank to my knees eager to please him.

“Jim told me about the chair. Very comfortable. Want to get started?”

Frank’s cock had begun to harden, lengthening still further, plumping nicely as I began to swirl the head with my tongue.

“Oh yeah man, suck my cock.”

I sucked and tongued, working my way down the shaft until I had him wholly in my mouth and in my throat.

Frank cheered, “Yes, my man, take it all. None of my girls ever got near taking all of me. Damn.”

I came up for air and again plunged down to the root.

“Easy there, my man, I don’t want to blast yet. Work on my balls some.”

While nowhere near the size of Jim’s, Frank’s balls hung loosely and easily fit in my mouth. Frank flailed about in the chair.

“Jeez, I can’t stand it, your mouth feels so good on my balls. Suck them too.”

I eagerly complied, giving Frank no respite.

“If you want my load, you better start sucking my cock. I’m gonna blow,” Frank announced.

I reluctantly released his balls and returned to working his cock with my mouth. A moment later his orgasm erupted sending spurt after spurt into my mouth. A sizeable and very tasty load.

Frank lay back in the chair, smiling broadly. “Yessir, now that’s a blowjob. Ol’ Jim wasn’t lying. In fact that explains a lot.”

I looked at him in question.

“Jim, he really struggled through most of the training. That’s what the camp is for, specialty training after boot camp. In the last couple of weeks, Jim seemed to get it, really started to shine. I guess something finally relaxed him and he could let things fall into place. He ended up with a commendation and an early posting. I’m stuck here for at least a couple of more months, but I’m thinking it won’t be so hard to take now. You up for another round?”

Sometime later, Frank left by the back door, laughing to himself and calling back, “see you tomorrow, alright?” I encouraged his return. He stopped and turned. “Hey, I don’t want to be rude, what should I call you?”

“I’m Raif Jameson” I responded.

“Coolio Mr. J. See you tomorrow.”

***

“I guess Frank wasn’t too discrete, word got out?” he asked from the easy chair.

“Word did indeed get out. Frank admitted that he’d been bragging and let only a few close friends know. For a long time, it was just the low level privates stopping by, but one night it was a Drill Sargent coming up my walk.

***

“Are you, uh, Mr. J?”

“Raif Jameson, yes.

***

“Uh, okay.”

“How may I help you?

“To tell the truth, I really came to see what was happening in the woods. I’ve seen a lot of my guys sneak off into the woods. Later on, they come back singing and happy, too happy for the way I treat them. I followed one and saw him slip through a gap in the fence. A while later he came back all smiles, not drunk, not high, just satisfied.”

“So what can I do for you, Sargent?”

“I don’t really go for the girls working nights in the town, if you know what I mean. But I sure could use some companionship, if you know what I mean.”

“Come on in, Sargent, I’ll see what I can do.”

“Nice place you got here” he said, walking through the kitchen and parlor. “What’s upstairs?”

Not waiting for an answer he bounded up the stairs, turning into my bedroom. I took my time, locking the door before climbing the stairs. I was amazed to find that in those few moments, the Sargent had stripped and positioned himself squarely on my bed on all fours, presenting his ass. And what an ass. Taught, lightly furred with a tiny pucker winking with desire. A sizeable cock and tight balls were visible beyond the hairy legs, but the ass was calling me. It had been a while since I had topped a man, my partner had died some years before and we had shared top and bottom duty fairly evenly until his illness. And lately, it had been my tongue and mouth doing most of the work. Still, my cock responded to the temptation. A moment later I was naked and a moment after that I was experiencing the delights of a tight ass squeezing my cock. The Sargent bucked like a bronco, but I held on for the ride.

“Yes, Mr. J., fuck me good.”

I did my best, alternating long strokes and short hard pounding until the Sargent bellowed, “Hell yeah, I’m cumming.” I came, too.

We lay together for a long time afterward. I enjoyed the manly heat from his burly frame against my body.

“You know, Mr. J. I can tell which of my men spends time with you. They get a kind of confidence. Why do you think that is?”

“I’m not sure, Sargent. I try to show every man respect. I make a point to enjoy them for whatever special gifts I see in them. I think they respond to affection and admiration. I’m glad it helps them.”

“And here I thought it was just getting their rocks off” the Sargent chuckled. “Well Mr. J., I’ve got to get back to my boys, make sure they’re behaving. That was one fine fuck, thank you. See you next week?”

“Any time, Sargent, just make sure the coast is clear. I’ll make a practice of turning off the porch light if I’m ‘occupied’.”

“Thanks for taking care of my boys, Mr. J. And thanks for helping me out too.”

***

“Did the Sargent come back often?” he asked after another sip of bourbon.

“He became a regular visitor for a while, then he, like all these young men went on to other assignments, most into the heart of the war.”

“Anyone else stand out from the crowd?”

“Oh yes. There were a number of stand outs. A couple come readily to mind. One soldier came in, not much more than a lad. He was the most nervous of all. I thought I could hear some of his buddies joking around in the woods, just out of sight. I invited him in, sat him down at the kitchen table, made him some hot chocolate, gave him some cookies and sent him on his way. He seemed relieved in a different way.

Another spent an entire weekend with me.”

***

I was tidying up some of the vegetable beds in the back yard when a shadow obscured the mid-morning sun. I turned to find a man, a huge man leaning over me. He was blond, broad-shouldered, with arms bulging in his shirt sleeves. I was frightened and wondering how I could escape into the house – not that a locked door could stop this man if he wanted to enter. Just as I was rising from my knees to flee, he turned away from me and began to sob. It was all the more pathetic coming from this hulk of a man. Rather than run, I put my arm around his shoulders. He turned toward me, still deep in emotion, and crushed me to his chest. He held me for some minutes trying to gather himself.

From inside his embrace I suggested, “Let’s go inside and sit down. You can tell me all about it.”

He never did speak, though he allowed me to guide him into the house. I could see his heartfelt pain and vulnerability. A blowjob for fun wasn’t what he needed. I led him to my bedroom, removed his clothes and lay him on the bed. Naked, all his raw power and strength was revealed. Even shriveled with anguish, his cock was the largest I ever saw. Still sadness enveloped him. I stripped and lay beside him, tentatively wrapping my arms around him. We lay quietly for a time, then suddenly his body became rigid. He threw off my embrace and flung me down on my back. His cock rose up appearing to me to be a fearsome battering ram. He spread my legs and kneeled between them. With more determination than anger, he pressed the massive head into my ass, putting his weight into the thrust. Fortunately I had cleaned myself earlier in the day, using a much lubricated dildo. My body yielded, opening up to him my ass stretched to the limit. He paused only to allow me to shift to accept his full length, well past the turning deep in my ass. And then he began to fuck me. I was fully aroused despite the rigor of the fuck, he tossed me about like a plaything. He pulled me fully onto his cock and began cumming and cumming. The pulsing deep in my ass brought me to orgasm, my cum arcing between our bodies. His cock subsided a little, though he did not withdraw. Rather he turned me away from him and spooned with me, pressing again deep inside me. As we lay quietly, I could feel his heartbeat in his cockhead, seeming to beat next to my own heart.

Through the night he fucked me again and again, repeatedly cumming in great volumes, overfilling me. Each successive fuck became less urgent, more loving. Toward dawn I fell into a deep sleep. The sun was streaming brightly through the windows when I awoke – alone. I heard noises in the kitchen, so slipped on a robe to see if he was still in my house. Indeed it was he, making breakfast, fully naked, but now smiling and at ease. He didn’t speak, I wondered if he was mute, rather he set about the business of make the meal and setting it before us. He ate greedily, as did I. He insisted I sit and linger over another cup of coffee while he cleared away and did the dishes. Then he took me by the hand and led me back to bed.

I asked if he would be missed at the base, he shook his head ‘no’. “Weekend pass?” He indicated ‘yes’ then proceeded to massage my entire body, from earlobes to little toe, returning time and again to kiss my cock and balls. My body responded despite the prior night’s exertions. He lay down, insisting that I mount him, pulling my cock fully into his ass. His giant organ hardened as I fucked. My body shook with yet another orgasm, my cum long since spent. His cock oozed out another load onto his chest. I fell onto him exhausted. Now he held me, emitting contentment.

I half heard him in the shower, my consciousness dimmed by exhaustion. I next felt his arms around me and his lips on mine and then he was gone. I leapt to the window, only glimpsing him as slipped through the fence on his way toward the camp.

I never saw him again, never found out what became of him or what had so troubled him. I do know he was able to leave the emotion and anguish behind. He left me as a complete man.

***

“Did anyone ever give you trouble?” he asked as I refilled his glass.

“Only one and even that turned out alright in the end.”

“Do tell…”

***

He was in most ways a typical soldier, young, trim and horny. He came up through the yard, greeted me and asked if he could get some ‘head’. I invited him in. He chose to stand as I fellated him. At first he became very hard and seemed to be enjoying my attentions, encouraging me to ‘suck that fat cock’ and warning about the ‘big load’ he was going to give me. I had redoubled my efforts when suddenly his erection drooped. He shouted at me ‘son of a bitch’ and struck me hard across the face, knocking me to the floor. He fled into the yard. I lay on the floor in pain and confused. The blow had loosened some teeth and gave me a black eye that lasted weeks.

I don’t know why he lost it or struck me. I’m confident that with all my experience I was a very good cocksucker.

With my mouth in some pain and being embarrassed by the black eye, I shunned visitors for a while until one morning I was working in my garden when several of my young men came in a group. Their spokesman approached asking if something was wrong. When I turned they saw the damage to my face. They went crazy, demanding to know who had hit me. Before I could say a word, they knew. I suppose I wasn’t the only one to be abused by that soldier. They lived, worked and trained with him and could easily identify who could do this to me. I urged them to let it drop. They marched off as a group toward the camp, determination in every step.

The next day, my soldier assailant was again in my yard. I was startled to see him and even more surprised to hear the whirring of my push mower. He had nearly finished the yard. The edges of the walk had been trimmed and my vegetable garden was freshly weeded and hoed. When he saw me he stopped and sheepishly approached the porch where I was standing.

“I’m really sorry” he said, face downturned. “Sometimes I just snap and strike out, even if who I’m mad at isn’t the one I hit.”

When he raised his face to look at me I saw bruises and a black eye to match my own. His face was all contrition despite the markings.

“Yeah, the guys let me know I’d fucked up. Is there anything else I can do to apologize?”

“Just find out what drives you crazy and find a way to deal with your anger. You’ll never be able to accept affection or return it until you do. I know you guys are in training for war, but when it’s over, I wish you to have a fulfilling, peaceful life – with all the love and pleasure you deserve. Now how about some lemonade. You’ve been working hard.”

***

“Did you ever do him again?” he asked.

“Oh yes, and he returned the favor many times. It seems he had more need to suck cock than he had been prepared to acknowledge, probably why he acted out. I got him straightened out in a couple of ways.

“Is that all the special ones? You mentioned the lad and the giant. Anyone else come to mind?”

“You know very well there was another.”

“I still like to hear about it from you.”

“At this point, I’m feeling quite slutty reciting my sordid history of sexual conquests.”

“I rather think of it as an artist developing all the skill and talent required for his master work.”

“You would think that, though I can’t deny it.

***

It was in the last year of the war. The camp was reducing the number of trainees as an end of the war was expected and all effort was being made on both fronts. I was sitting on my front porch in the late afternoon catching up on the latest war news in the paper. A large, official car pulled up to the house. My nearest neighbors are at some distance, so there could be no mistake that the visit was intended for me. A driver exited the car and came up the walk to address me.

“Are you available to speak with the colonel?”

“Whatever for?”

“I don’t know sir. He wants to meet with you.”

“Yes, I will see him.”

The driver returned to the car, opening the rear door. The man that emerged took my breath away. Tall, distinguished, trim, pressed, tightly shaved yet dark with an irrepressable beard, a man who commanded respect. He approached the walk, turned smartly and proceeded to the porch steps.

“Mr. Jameson?”

“Yes.”

“I’d like to have a word, in private.”

I held open the front door for him to enter, catching the masculine scent of man and aftershave as he passed. He entered the parlor and sat in the easy chair as if by right. I sat across from him on the sofa, wondering and fearing what this visit must mean.

“As commander of the camp, nothing evades my attention. I am responsible for every aspect of these soldier’s lives. For some time I have been aware that many of my men have taken advantage of what might be called ‘services’ provided by you, Mr. Jameson. I’m not referring to those who frequent your store in the town, but rather those who visit you in your home.”

Fear rose in my throat.

“In time of war, many things that are otherwise unacceptable go unnoticed. And it’s a damn shame, damned shame. My soldiers, hell the entire US Army owes you debt of gratitude. Most of the town resented their presence, yet you offered the best kind of comfort, what the men needed. They benefited from your attentions, but more by your acceptance and kindness. I’d like to shake your hand.”

He rose and crossed the room to me. I was dumbstruck, fearing being persecuted for crime yet instead being honored. I couldn’t help noticing the heavy weight distorting the immaculate creases of his trousers as he walked. He grasped my hand tightly, gave it a crisp shake and returned to the easy chair.

He began again, “Now, I was wondering if I might, uh, experience, uh, some of what my men came to enjoy so much.”

I hoped I wasn’t drooling from my mouth, I surely was drooling from my cock. “I’d like that very much, Colonel.” He smiled at me for the first time since his arrival, revealing his desire, even as the growing bulge in trousers revealed it more. He ceremoniously removed his jacket and tie, folding them. Socks and shoes followed. He removed his shirt exposing a heavy mat of dark hair across his chest, trailing down into his trousers. These came off next leaving only his briefs to poorly conceal his cock and balls. Here before me was a man in full maturity, expressing masculinity and confidence.

I knelt down in front of him as he removed his boxers, eye level with his cock and balls. Partially engorged, his cock hung fat and heavy over large, luxurious, hairy balls. This cock called to be serviced, patiently waiting to be pleasured. I opened my mouth wide to begin my dutiful worship. The head alone was heavy on my tongue. I sucked it. His cock hardened slowly, veins beginning to stand out along its length. As I tongued, sucked and swirled, it pushed toward then down my throat, pushing aside any obstacle, still growing. I had to pull back for air, shocked by the tremendous organ that emerged from my mouth. I paused to behold the object of my worship. It was nearly as large as that of my blond giant, more rugged than that of the elegant Frank. His balls exceeded even those of red Jim in size and evident fecundity. These genitals captured the best aspects of the many I had serviced. The head pulsed and swelled demanding my return to duty. I complied.

The Colonel sank into the easy chair, his cock pushing toward me. I applied every technique I had accumulated to pleasure him. I could feel his body relaxing as his cock grew harder. He reserved praise for moments of ecstasy, though rewarded me with soft moans as I delighted him.

His cock head swelled further, warning me of his approaching orgasm. I worked to draw it out of him. Suddenly, he pushed me away from his raging cock. I was shocked, dismayed that I had not satisfied him and would not receive my reward. But I had misunderstood his action. Now he drew me up to embrace me, kissing me fully on the lips, holding me to his chest, his cock still rock hard between us.

“Raif, you are amazing. This is pleasure beyond my imagining. And yet, I want more from you. I don’t want you to service me. I want you to make love to me. Do you understand?”

His meaning came to me in a flood. My heart opened and my desire to serve and give pleasure grew to become a celebration of this my lover’s masculinity. I returned to loving this man’s cock and balls. My technique didn’t change, but my joy in the act raised his pleasure to another sphere. We rode the wave of sensation as time seemed to stand still. His first spurt came as a surprise, thick, rich and voluminous. The next was a blast filling my mouth and throat. He pressed forward as I dove down, taking him fully into my throat in time for the next ejaculations. I could feel my stomach filling. Past the height of orgasm, I pulled back to accept more pulses into my mouth, overflowing with cum. I savored and swallowed, tonguing his slit in hopes for more of his semen. A second, gentler wave of orgasm answering my wish. I suckled on his cock, massaging his balls in tribute to his gift to me.

“Raif, take me to your bed” the Colonel requested rather than ordered.

“What about your driver?” I asked worried for the Colonel and me.

“He left a while ago and will come back when I call. Though I may choose to walk through the woods now that I know their enchantment.”

I took his hand and led him upstairs to my bedroom. He shed his shirt and came to help remove my clothing. I lay on the bed, not sure what he desired though knowing it would be my desire. He stood over me, his luxuriant cock beginning to stiffen again. My ass trembled with anticipation. I reached into the bedside table for some lubricant, applying it to his ever hardening cock. It felt larger in my hand than it had in my mouth.

“Raif, do you want this?” he asked sincerely.

“Yes, dammit, yes, fuck me Colonel.”

He climbed onto the bed between my knees, grasping my legs, lifting me and drawing me nearer his cock. The fat head was hot and slick with precum as it began to spread my hole. I was silently thankful for my blond giant, proving to me that I could open to such a cock and be taken to joyful pleasure. I desired the Colonel even more, savoring the hardness that continued to stretch me open. He pushed into me slowly, so slowly yet not stopping. My body yielded to him, conforming to his cock. My ass was alight with sensation, my own cock surely as hard as his. Tension built throughout my body as he continued to enter me until at last I felt his pubes on my ass. There he stopped.

I opened my eyes to see him smiling down at me. “Are you okay, Raif?”

I couldn’t speak, it felt as if his cock had penetrated me and was in my throat. I pleaded with my eyes for him to continue. He smiled broadly and began to fuck. Easy, short strokes at first then building, building into an all out frantic fuck. His body clenched as his orgasm neared, I felt his cock head flare and swell during the last strokes. With a roar he plunged into me, releasing his very being through his climax. He pressed deeper into me as his orgasm came spurt after spurt, burrowing into my ass.

“Sorry my love,” he said softly, “I got too excited. I didn’t mean to be unkind.”

I didn’t understand his words, he hadn’t been unkind. He had given me his very essence, fully without reserve. I treasured the feeling of his still fat cock spreading me, the feel of his cum oozing throughout the interior of my body.

He gently lowered himself onto me, nuzzling my neck. My own cock raged hard between us. He made gentle movements with his torso, teasing my cock with the pressure and the hair on his stomach. He gasped and pushed a little deeper into me. I felt the pulses of after-orgasm, releasing the last of his cum.

He laughed gently, delighted with his completed orgasm. Slowly he withdrew his cock. As long as it had taken to penetrate me, he pulled out more slowly yet. His cock had become a part of me. My body ached for him to remain. I shuddered as my ass was again overwhelmed with the sensation of absence of him.

Yet he was not gone. He lay beside me, kissing me, caressing me. His placed his hand on my cock, gently rubbing the underside of the head with his thumb. He bent over me, placing a single kiss on my cock head when I began to cum. My entire body convulsed with orgasm, most especially my recently vacated ass. The cum shot everywhere, some landing on my own face, much on the Colonel’s face and chest. He pumped my cock for more, laughing gleefully. It ended with a sticky kiss, cum dripping from his face onto mine. I was done.

I woke to his touch, he softly dabbed at the pools of cum on my body. I marveled at his hairy torso as he leaned over me. I could not resist reaching out to touch his cock and balls as they hung just within my reach. He lowered his balls into my hand, their weight somehow comforting to me. For the moment satisfied, his cock still felt hot against my hand.

“Will you come again?” I asked somewhat fearfully.

“Not today, dear one. I don’t have anything left” he smirked. “I will be back, if you’ll have me.”

He did return many times over the next few months. Our encounters grew in intensity and affection. At the same time the population of the camp dwindled. I had no more young soldiers coming to be serviced. I was a little sad, yet had the Colonel all the more frequently as his duties at the camp also declined.

Then one day he came, not his usual confident, masculine self. He wore sadness on his sleeve. We lay together in my bed, touching, feeling arousal mount, yet his usual urgency lagged. After a gentle kiss, he began, “Dear one, I’ve been assigned to Europe. I leave Monday.”

I should not have been surprised. For the first time in my life I felt pain in my heart. He pulled me to his chest, holding me tightly.

“Can you forgive me?”

I did not answer with words, rather I began to make love to this man with all my being. I spared him not a moment, not a sensation. I made love to him to last a lifetime and he returned the same to me.

Early Monday morning I released the desiccated husk that had once been the Colonel back to the army. If they were surprised that the once robust Colonel was this diminished creature, I was confident he would return to his former self soon. In the meantime, I held the image of my absolutely loved lover in my mind.

In our final moment together, he stood on my threshold, pausing to kiss me. “I won’t be able to write, they censor everything and I’d never be able to conceal my thoughts of you.”

“I suppose I cannot write to you, either. You could be exposed. It would ruin your career, maybe even jail.”

“Good bye, Raif.” With that he stumbled out my back door and off into the woods. My heart was too full of his love to break.

***

“Did you ever see him again?” he teased.

“You know very well I did.”

“What did you do after he left, after the camp shut down?

“With the camp closed, the town lapsed into an even sleepier form of itself with most of the young men gone to war. My store had prospered with the population explosion of soldiers. Now my stock gathered dust. I wasn’t in financial distress, my partner had left me the building and several others providing me with income from the rentals. So I closed the store and retreated to my now very lonely cottage.”

How did you come to have the house and business anyway? You’re a young guy.

“You want the whole story?”

“Might as well tell all. I don’t think you can shock me after all you’ve already shared.”

***

My father died when I was young. My mother remarried to a nice enough man, though I think he was more interested in the family farm than Mom. He treated me alright, so I had no complaints. My mother died when I was 18. I had no reason to stay with my step-father on the farm, nothing to expect from him. The Depression had pretty much ruined any value. So I hit the road.

I wandered among the other displaced people for several months. I passed through this town and tried to bum a job from Mr. Warren. He hired me and let me sleep in the back room. It was the first time I had a roof over my head for more than one night since I left the farm.

“What are you going to do about getting something to eat?” He asked me at the close of business one day.

“I don’t know. Sometimes the churches have a soup kitchen. I’ve done pretty well there.”

“Come on home with me. My housekeeper leaves a nice meal. It’s always too much for me. You come and share it with me.”

“Okay. Why not?”

He drove me home in his car. It was a nice little cottage, isolated, down by the river. Quiet place. I didn’t know then that it would become my home. While we were having dinner, a big summer storm blew up. It rained as hard as I’ve ever seen it. We stood side-by-side at the front window staring out as the river as it rose. The cottage is on a little hill, so not in any danger, but the road soon disappeared under the rushing water.

He looked at me and said, “It looks like you’re staying.”

I shrugged my shoulders in acceptance. We sat in his parlor listening to the radio. He stood up, saying, “might as well head to bed. The bad news is I tossed out the spare bedroom set last year. Squirrels had gotten in through the chimney and chewed it all up. The divan isn’t any good for sleeping – being one of the Victorian variety. I guess you’ll have to bunk in with me.”

I stayed in my chair, wondering what to do. He went ahead of me up the stairs. I waited a while and followed. He was already under the sheets and looked like he was asleep. I only had one pair of pants and a couple of shirts, so always slept in the raw. It was hot that night, despite the storm. I didn’t want to wreck my pants any more than they already were, so I pulled of my shirt and shucked my pants and got into the bed.

That’s how it started. Nothing demanded or expected, just two men together by chance offering a little comfort in a lonely world. As I mentioned he was a fair bit older than I, but all the parts worked okay. Our time together was nothing like I’ve known since the military camp came to town. I think the town knew about us, it is small place. No one seemed to mind much. They liked him. He was from an old family. I imagine they thought I’d drift along any time.

I missed him when he died. He treated me well. He left me well fixed financially, this house, some vacant lots and the whole bottom land by the river. Nobody wanted that anyway, he had told me. When he bought the cottage, the seller threw it in just to be done with it.

Now I was alone, like he had been. I might have taken up with someone if there’d been anyone to take up with. Almost all the young men had gone to war and I’d never had much interest in girls, nor they in me. Mr. Warren’s housekeeper stayed on a while, but she died. I could take of myself, so I ran the store in the daytime and sat here in the evenings until that day when Jim the Red arrived. The whirlwind lasted almost three years, the camp shut down and the Colonel left too. And I was back to be alone. I didn’t even have the store to run. The grocer rented space from me, so didn’t mind delivering supplies once a week. For months on end he was the only one I saw. I wasn’t a hermit, I just had no reason to go anywhere.

One day in late spring, I was sitting on my front porch staring at the passing river when a late model car, gleaming in the afternoon light pulled up in front of my house. I figured they had to be lost. I stood to offer directions, when a man stepped out of the car. He approached the walk, turned smartly and marched up to the porch steps.

“Hey stranger, remember me?”

My eyes filled with tears, my heart was in my throat, I couldn’t speak.

“Mind if I come in?” he said politely as he climbed the stairs and walked passed me into the cottage.

I was still standing there like a statue.

He poked his head out the door, “You coming in? We have a lot of catching up to do.”

I followed his beckoning finger, then up the stairs and began making up for the lost years. In the late morning the next day, we lay together, mere desiccated husks, he turned to me, “I missed you every day, every minute. I couldn’t write. Everything was censored. If they had gotten a hint of who my sweetheart was, I’d have been kicked out and probably go to prison. I’m sorry.”

“I didn’t know if I’d ever see you again. You’re here now. How long can you stay?”

“That’s kind of the point. My mom, well she married some guy from Illinois, sold our house and moved with him. My brother has a car dealership in the next county, but he has a family. Hell, I’m thirty-five years old and I’ve got nowhere to go.”

“Yes, you do. You’re in it.”

“You might think differently when you find out I don’t have a job.”

“Why? Someone once took me in.”

“You were a kid.”

“Not exactly.”

“It doesn’t matter, we’ll work it out. What did you do before the war?”

“I was working my way up to foreman on a construction crew.”

“I read in the paper that there were plans for a housing development for all the GI’s and their families. I’ll bet you could get a job. You do have an authoritative air.”

And so it went. He easily got a job supervising a construction crew. The town remembered him as the Colonel and went out of their way to show respect for his role in the war. That he lived with me wasn’t really discussed. Sometimes small towns can be kind.

It wasn’t long before a developer convinced the Colonel to open his own construction business. We settled into a nice life together. I looked forward to his big pickup coming home in the evenings, quiet dinners, walks along the paths in the woods or along the river and most of all our time in bed. I never really thought about all those young men who had passed through my life. I had the perfect man every day.

***

“I do believe you are sincere.”

“You know that I am.”

“Do you want to, you know…”

“I thought you’d never ask.”

“I have to ask?”

“Shut up and get in bed, Colonel.”

“Yes, dear.”

End of Story
Copyright © 2014 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 15
  • Love 2
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Ultimately this ended up being 'cute', and enjoyable, and I very much enjoyed your use of the word luxurious in the description on behalf of a part of the Colonel's rather hirsute anatomy. Well said.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/12/2014 04:57 AM, Ron said:
Ultimately this ended up being 'cute', and enjoyable, and I very much enjoyed your use of the word luxurious in the description on behalf of a part of the Colonel's rather hirsute anatomy. Well said.
Thanks for your thoughts. I had intended saucy and titillating with a hint of pathos, but I'll take cute and enjoyable.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

Absolutely enjoyable, some grammar improvements needed in one paragraph near the middle, but on the whole I was enthralled and excited.

Great story.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/12/2014 10:06 AM, Beeaker said:
Absolutely enjoyable, some grammar improvements needed in one paragraph near the middle, but on the whole I was enthralled and excited.

Great story.

Glad you enjoyed the story. I'd be interested in learning about the 'grammar improvements.' I'm always looking to do better.
  • Like 2
Link to comment

This was a wonderful read. Loved how you tied everything together although I caught on pretty early in the story :P Still, it was very funny and sexy with a hint of sadness.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 07/17/2014 01:37 AM, joann414 said:
This was a wonderful read. Loved how you tied everything together although I caught on pretty early in the story :P Still, it was very funny and sexy with a hint of sadness.
While I wasn't trying to be too mysterious, I liked the confessional conversation approach. I'm glad you saw the humor - I think the best way to see life. It is also good to appreciate sadness, not wallow in it, but enjoy the contrasting emotion.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/06/2016 08:44 AM, Tallguyct said:

Enjoyed the story - a good balance of hot sex and narrative. Thanks

Thanks for your thoughts - I like the story, too.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..