Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 2,468 Words
  • 959 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The People of the Forest - 5. Chapter 5

Chapter 5 - Gar's Distress

It had taken more than three days for my researches and while I had much yet to do, I felt I had a better understanding, tied with what I had learned from my time among the People of the Forest. I was more anxious than ever for Gar’s return and could no longer sit in the library reading. I walked to the gate, wanting to look to where he would come to the city.

The sun was very bright and hot. Shimmering patches rose above the road that led to the gate. I stared out, hoping in my heart that he would soon appear. Nothing. I leaned against the parapet wall, my head drooping in despair. I felt an arm clasp my shoulders.

“I envy your love.” It was Cambion. “I saw you leave the king’s house and knew you must come here. Brace up, dear friend. I safely venture that nothing on earth will stop his return to you.”

I smiled my thanks to Cambion. We stood looking toward the verges of the forest in the distance. Still nothing. Then, almost beyond the range of sight, a small disturbance in the air began to emerge on the road. The disturbance moved toward us, slowly resolving into a cloud of dust. I strained my eyes to see its source. In the midst of the cloud a solitary figure began to take form. Could it be him? It must be him.

As I ran down the stairs from the top of the gate I could hear Cambion call out, “Open the gates, open the gates.”

I squeezed through just as a gap opened between the gates. I raced along the road, hoping and praying that the one I saw coming toward me was the one. I could see the figure’s head lift up, then begin to run.

“Gar, Gar,” I called out, running faster yet, the distance between us closing yet seemingly taking forever At length he came clearly into sight, even through my tear streaming eyes. Yes, it was he, Gar, my love. I saw now that he limped even as he ran to meet me. He stumbled a few feet from me. I caught him in my arms as he collapsed, the last of his strength gone.

“Gar,” I exclaimed consumed by fear for him. He raised his face and met my eyes and smiled all his love and relief. I knew he would be alright. I kissed him, holding him to my chest. “I’ll get you home and make you better,” I promised.

I raised Gar to his feet, supporting him with his arm on my shoulders and began walking toward the gate. I appreciated my recently acquired strength in holding up this large man. Through the gate appeared Cambion leading several men with a small cart. He raised his arm in a wave and hurried toward us. When near he called out, “Simon, here, let us help you.”

They helped me to settle Gar into the cart. He lay exhausted yet still smiled at me when I held his hand, walking alongside. We crossed the city to my apartments where Cambion and the escort assisted in Gar’s ascent of the several flights of stairs. At last we entered my home and lay Gar upon the divan. Cambion and the others quietly left us, promising to send a physician.

I knelt on the floor still holding Gar’s hand, though he slept. I turned on hearing a small noise behind me. It was Rosarch, my grandmother.

“So this is he?”

I nodded.

“He has been through a great and difficult journey. He needs your help.”

I raised my eyebrows in question, not understanding Rosarch’s meaning.

“Heal him as he healed you.”

Her wisdom crossed the ages. Rosarch patted my shoulder then left the room. I understood her meaning. I would need to share my life force with Gar. I removed my robe and took my cock into my hands, though seeing my beloved exhausted in the extreme, torn and in pain, my erection failed. Gar’s eyes, his beautiful hazel eyes like a reflection of sunlight in the forest, opened and met mine. He painfully reached out one hand and grasped my balls, pulling me toward him. My cock hardened. I placed the head on his lips. He kissed it, then opened his lips and began to suck greedily. His hand continued to grasp my balls, kneading them with a circular motion. After a few minutes, my climax arose. Gar pulled me closer as I began to shoot, cumming from a place deep inside. He drank my cum, sucking hard for more, until at last he had all. My knees buckled and I collapsed onto the floor.

***

I began to emerge from a dreamless sleep, confused as to where I was or what had happened. I heard a soft chuckle and opened my eyes to find Gar leaning over me, smiling. I raised up to embrace him, covering his face with kisses. I could feel him wince slightly at my grasp. “Oh, my darling, I have hurt you.”

His eyes smiled. “No, Si-mon save Gar.” He reached between my legs and gave my balls an affectionate squeeze. “Gar love Si-mon.”

“As I love you, my own Gar.” We kissed with the passion of lovers reunited.

“You made the trip in only three days. Were you successful in sharing the king’s request with your people?” Gar nodded. “Will they be ready?” Gar pretended a small affront, but smiled his assurance. “I knew they would be. I’m sure you took no time to rest while there. You’ve hurried so you’ve hurt yourself. Thank you for rushing back to me. I am honored by the king’s trust, but having you away hurt even more than I feared. I know of no one who could have accomplished what you have more swiftly, yet I ache at how it has cost you. At least let me get you clean.”

I prepared a large basin of warm water and gently began to wash Gar as he lay. He was covered in dirt and dust from his rapid run through the forest. Scratches and scrapes gave testimony to the difficulty of the journey. His left leg was badly gashed.

“Simon,” I heard my grandmother call out. She entered carrying a small bundle. “I’ve brought some bandages and healing herbs. I saw that your companion was injured, though he seems much restored now.” She smiled at Gar.

“Dearest Grandmother, this is Gar, my own love. Gar, this is Rosarch, the one who raised me and the source of much wisdom.”

“Well, he is a large one, isn’t he,” she said to no one in particular. I had lost any sense of our nudity, but suddenly realized that my lover and I sat fully naked in my grandmother’s presence. She must have seen my blush. “Now Simon, remember I was the one who bathed you through your childhood, though you have certainly grown up since then.” I could feel my face burn as I reached for my robe. “I have some poultices to put on Gar’s wounds and the covering you requested for him.” She matter-of-factly set about binding Gar’s leg and applying soothing balms on the lesser wounds. “Perhaps you should rub these in near his, near his uh, well, you know.”

At last relaxed with my grandmother’s presence, I laughed out loud. “Yes, dear, I’ll take care of the more intimate touching.” She discretely turned her back as I lifted Gar’s heavy cock and balls, applying more salve as needed. To my relief and delight, they swelled at my touch. I leaned down to kiss his cock head briefly before covering him with the linen wrap my grandmother had made for Gar’s clothing. A small gesture toward modesty, but in line with my request to respect his accustomed freedom.

All the while we treated Gar, his eyes ran from corner to corner of the room. I felt his tension. I was about to ask him what caused his distress when a hearty hallooing announced the arrival of the physician, the king’s own, sent by Cambion. On entering, the physician greeted my grandmother with a kiss on the cheek. She explained that she had known the physician since childhood. The physician praised my grandmother as one who knew more about cures and healing than anyone else and carried much knowledge of ancient ways. It was my grandmother’s turn to blush modestly. A quick examination of Gar and the applied remedies was performed with the physician’s announcement that the best that could be done had been.

The physician observed, “His wounds will surely heal. Yet I sense anxiety.”

“I thought so too,” I confided. “Gar are you in pain?”

Gar looked toward the bank of doors open to the terrace outside. My grandmother followed his gaze. “He’s not accustomed to being in doors, is he?”

“Of course, that’s it,” I agreed. Gar has lived in the forest, not bound by walls and ceilings. I’ve always thought how lucky I am to have such large apartments, but to him this must feel like a cage. "I’ll move a bed onto the terrace where he might be more comfortable.”

My grandmother was resourceful in finding a few strong lads to help me move my bed onto the terrace. The terrace was broad with an overhang providing protection from the elements and privacy from neighbors. We settled Gar onto the bed. He sniffed the air then turned his head, gazing across the rooftops of the city. Barely visible were the tops of the trees of the King’s Wood. His gaze fixed on the one vestige of nature in the city.

My grandmother next produced a basket of fruits and vegetables. “He must be famished. I don’t know what he likes to eat, but the ancient tales speak of the People of the Forest’s peaceful ways, so far as to forego meat. I’ll gladly make him anything you suggest.”

“This is perfect, Grandmother.” I selected some fruits and began to feed Gar, as he had done with me. He accepted my first offerings, then fed me in return.

“I can see you’ll be needing privacy shortly, so I will say goodbye.” Rosarch departed promising to send a message to Cambion that Gar’s mission had been completed.

***

Our place on the terrace caught the warmth of the setting sun. Sitting side by side, propped up on the bed, I sat looking at Gar’s face. My heart swelled with relief at holding him again and with the recollection of fear at being apart. He sensed my struggle and pulled me to him, kissing me deeply. I was lost in his kiss yet my hand reached for his balls out of habit. It suddenly struck me, “My darling one, you haven’t cum in days and days.”

Gars face was a mix of love, desire and frustration. “We’ll have to fix that, my love.” I tightened my hand on his balls, caressing them, seeking to ease his frustration. Gar responded with a sigh, his cock with growing hardness. I proceeded to use my hands and mouth to ease Gar. He lay still with only a subtle arch of his back alerting me of his imminent orgasm. His cum bubbled out of his cock, not with the force I had known. The cum was thick, creamy and white with a different aroma. I sucked it into my mouth, tasting the richness as I swallowed. As the flow subsided, I lapped up every drop that had escaped my mouth, sharing the last with Gar in a kiss. I felt his heart ease and his embrace relax as he subsided into sleep.

I lay at his side watching him sleep. His fierce masculinity softened by his beardless face. Deep in sleep, he snuggled against my side, draping an arm over my legs, using my lap as a pillow. My cock swelled under the weight of his head, but respected his slumber and did not fully harden with desire. In this state of peace, I too fell asleep.

***

The soft touch of lips on my ear brought me to awakening. The touch moved down along my neck then up to my mouth, greeting me with a kiss. I opened my eyes meeting his smile. “Si-mon”. He enveloped me in his arms and crushed me to his chest. “Si-mon”. I could tell by the large hardness pressing against me that Gar was well recovered. Still, I was conscious of Gar’s injuries. I pushed him onto his back, reaching for lubricating herbs and oils.

“Lay still, lover,” I instructed him. I applied the oils to his cock and into my ass, feeling a growing need to have him inside me. Easing the massive member into me required patience and balance, but at last, with the relaxant properties of his precum, I contained all of him. Despite the copious orgasm Gar had given me the previous night, his need to cum was great. After leaning forward for a kiss, I set about fucking his cock with my own growing lust. I could feel his cock head swell inside me, forcing me to slow my pace. I lengthened the stroke, all but standing then squatting until my balls rested on his stomach. On the fifth such stroke, Gar grasped my hips and ground his cock deeper into me and released his orgasm. The jets of his cum blasted my guts overfilling me. An involuntary whimper escaped my lips. Gar’s face was covered with concern, even as he ground more deeply and continued cumming. The cum streamed out of my ass, forced out by Gar’s continued orgasm. His grip on my hips eased as his orgasm’s force diminished. I fell forward onto his chest. He stretched his arms around me holding me close, even as his cock held me from within.

I was still savoring the sensations of Gar’s embrace when he pulled me up to kiss me. This had the alternate effect of positioning the ridge of his cock head directly on the sweet spot in my ass. I gasped. He chuckled, fully aware of the sensory overload I was experiencing. He pulsed his cock. Sweet agony for me. He pulsed again. This started a cascade of sensation throughout my ass, still over full with his cock. The wave of desire struggled, fully stretched by his cock, finally finding release through my own deep orgasm. My balls pulled up creating a foundation against which my orgasm built, erupting not with force but with a continuous flow until the muscles that propelled my cum spasmed and relaxed. I was done.

Gar continued to hold me close. I could feel his beating heart against mine and dozed in complete contentment.

End of Chapter 5
Copyright © 2014 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 3
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..