Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 1,792 Words
  • 1,058 Views
  • 0 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

The People of the Forest - 9. Chapter 9

Chapter 9 - The Journey Begins

Our guards and attendants met us near the gate. Cambion walked with us from the King’s House, urging all speed and caution. The king’s health was ever more troubled.

Our journey, on foot since beasts of burden were not found in our land, would take three days to the City of High Cliffs, our first destination. My heart was troubled with worry as we set out, leaving the walls that distinguished our home city behind. I already missed the security they offered. Trevor walked at my side our four guards behind us followed by four men pulling two carts. Gar and Tro disappeared into the forests that lined the road reappearing from time to time. While they brought fruits and other edibles back I knew they were patrolling for any threats.

I missed the happy month Gar and I had spent living free in the forest. It was a joy to follow him through the forest among the tree tops. I prayed we could one day return to that existence.

***

The very act of walking restored my spirit. I could feel Trevor’s concerns also lift. Gar and Tro reveled in the freedom of the forest. The sense of adventure overtook our entire party as we approached our first night’s stopping place. Gar and Tro had gone ahead to scout out a good location with some shelter and clean water. Gar came back to escort us the final distance. Tro waited with a trove of fine food he had collected. Our camp was quickly set up. The escort set up at a small distance, preferring separation from the ‘official’ group, despite my invitation to join us. Tro had a fire built for light and warmth. Trevor sat at his side, leaning against him. Gar came to sit beside me, wrapping me in his arms. The weight of our mission melted away. It was like a camping trip with my lover and good friends.

The camaraderie of our group by the fire called out for the telling of tales. Trevor asked how it was that Gar and I were together. He told that he had heard rumors about the city and the King’s House, but he was curious about the details. I retold the story, saddened by the terrible events that left me beaten and wounded and of Gar’s rescue, then our life in the forest. I asked Trevor to remind me of how he had come to work in the royal library. His youth had been similar to my own, being a distant relative of the king’s line. His father and generations back had served the king with their scholarship, comparable to my own family and their mercantile responsibilities. He had been in the royal school a few years after me, though had heard of my academic success from many of the faculty. It seems many, like the royal librarian himself who had taught me, took satisfaction in my recent elevation. I demurred.

“And what of our Tro? I wonder about his origins and how he came to suffer in the Valley of the Deep. Is this something you can share?” I asked Tro.

Tro sighed sadly.

“Tro, dear, I would know if only to share the burden of your pain and to do what I can to ease your heart,” Trevor encouraged while touching him with tenderness.

Tro looked at us each, struggling for how to begin.

“As Gar will tell you, I have learned to understand him from his expressions and signs as well as his few words. Tell us as you can,” I offered.

Tro stood and walked a short distance from the fire, his head bowed in remembrance of times past. He took the posture of holding a baby, then pointed to himself. I began to interpret. “You were only a small child.” He nodded. He mimed a man attacking, then repeated his action. “Many men assaulted you.” He shook his head and motioned a large belly. “Your mother, still with child, was attacked.” He gestured dragging away, then the putting on of chains. “Your mother was captured and taken to the Deep Valley.” Tro despondently subsided to Trevor’s side, his head in his hands. Trevor tried to comfort him with touches and kisses. I continued my guess of Tro’s story. “Your mother gave birth, but was not with you long.” Tro gave a small sob. “You were given over to a life as a beast until you came to us.”

I turned to Gar. “I never saw a female of your people. How do you think Tro’s mother could have been captured?”

Gar looked thoughtful. He swept his hand through the air. “A long time ago,” I interpreted. He nodded. He made the gesture of holding a baby, then an opening of his arms. “Your women were free and in the open.” He mirrored Tro’s gesture of attack, then closed his arms protectively. “Thereafter, you keep your women in safety, apart from the world.”

“Which leaves me curious,” I continued, “as to how you have children. Every Man of the Forest seems to show interest only in other men, something for which I am personally very thankful, but does leave a question.”

Gar chuckled and embraced me. Here Trevor spoke up. “I read in the ancient texts about this. They say that the People of the Forest mate only rarely with the opposite sex. Their very long lives obviate a need for short generations, like ours. They mate only when they need to repopulate. I suppose that contributes to men loving men, for which, to echo you, Simon, I am very grateful.”

Tro, still looking sad, responded to Trevor’s comforting attentions, pulling him closer, seeking to be within Trevor’s embrace.

Gar led me a little distance into the shadows and offered his attentions to me. A while later I heard Trevor begin to gasp, then Tro sigh with satisfaction. Gar pulled me to him, bringing me to erection with his hands. He rolled onto his side, presenting his ass and snuggling back against me as we spooned. It was a slow, comforting exchange ending with a soft climax and a deep feeling of love. We lay entwined until morning.

***

At daybreak, Gar and Tro had gone off after fresh food. Trevor and I, with the help of our guards and others began to pack up our camp. Trevor took me aside and asked, “Simon, do you make love to Gar?”

“I thought that was obvious,” I laughed my reply.

“No, I mean, do you make love to him?”

“Oh,” I said understanding. “Do I fuck him? Yes I do. It is one of the many things we do together.”

“I’m trying to not be rude or ask out of turn, but I was wondering if he was satisfied with you? I know it sounds silly, but Gar and Tro have such huge cocks and I feel so inferior. You are massive compared to me. I don’t want to disappoint Tro.”

“Trevor, there is much about a Man of the Forest I don’t understand. And I share your amazement at their prodigious sexuality. Somehow it is the love, not the size of your cock that seems to matter most. Gar seems very tight to me.”

Trevor took my hand and looked me in the face. “Last night was the first time I fucked Tro. He seemed to want that as comfort after telling his tale.”

“Was he comforted?”

“Yes I’m sure he was, but more than that, he sought me out through the night. It was beautiful to make love to him. I’ve known I desire him, but in these short days, I’ve come to love him.”

During these comments, unbeknownst to Trevor, Tro and Gar had returned with food and stood behind him. Tro placed the food in its protective leaf on the ground and approached Trevor from behind, wrapping Trevor in his arms.

***

Through the course of the second day’s journey, Tro appeared with greater frequency than the day before. He was obvious in his special attentions to Trevor throughout the day, often bringing a specially selected treat from his forest foraging for Trevor alone.

That night’s camp was even more genial than the previous night, everyone staying away from distressing subjects. Trevor lured Tro away from the fire shortly after dark. Gar and I lingered by the fire. Gar held me particularly closely. “Are you distressed, dear Gar?” I asked him.

“Danger,” was his reply.

“Yes, I feel it mounting, too. With each step closer to the Valley of the Deep. Tomorrow we will be near the City of Cliffs and will need to be on our guard. Tonight, I think we can still be relaxed, but I will ask the captain of the guard to have a man on alert.”

Gar snuggled closely when I returned. The heat of his body, the strength of his muscles and gentleness of his touch brought me quickly to arousal. As he sucked me, all thoughts of the peril to come was overcome, as was I. I was oblivious to the approach of the man in the night until Tro came bowling out of the darkness, tackling him. Gar, too was instantly alert, though encumbered by my body, fully penetrated by his still hard cock.

“Simon, it is me, your guard,” cried a frightened voice.

“Let him go, Tro.”

Tro released the guard, helping him to his feet, apologizing with that gesture. Trevor came running into the scene followed by the other guards and helpers. Gar was gently withdrawing from me, now in front of the gathered group. Assuming what dignity I could, I stood, with Gar’s help.

“Thank you Tro. I see that despite your other attachments, you remain my protector. And you,” to the guard, “are you unhurt?”

“Oh yes sir. I am sorry. I thought I heard a call of alarm and came to investigate.”

“I’m afraid that may have been me,” I lamented. “Passion seems to have gotten the better of me. I’ll try to be more discreet hereafter. In any case, thank you for your attention to duty. This is a reminder to us all of the danger we may meet on this mission. I am impressed that you each have responded so admirably. Now, if you all will excuse Gar and me, I haven’t gotten off yet and was on the verge when I inadvertently alerted you.”

The assembled party dispersed. Gar took his duty and my cock in hand and with his mouth covering my own in a kiss to prevent any other exclamations, finished me thoroughly. My whispered ‘I love you, Gar,’ was returned with general hugging and closeness. The rest of the night passed peacefully.

End of Chapter 9
Copyright © 2014 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 4
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this story. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new chapters.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

There are no comments to display.

View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..