Jump to content
    RolandQ
  • Author
  • 2,249 Words
  • 1,006 Views
  • 2 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Tommy - A Life - 16. Chapter 16 - Stephen

Chapter 16 - Stephen
Desire leads its own course...

Thor seemed uncharacteristically quiet one night. No real conversation over dinner and a cursory goodbye when he returned to the gym for a few hours. Even when he returned, he barely spoke before getting into bed. Once in bed, Tommy felt a distance from Thor, his touch returned with little attention.

“Something troubling you, love?” Tommy asked him.

Thor looked at Tommy with distress in his eyes. “I don’t know how to say this.” Thor struggled with every syllable. “I met someone today.”

Tommy tried to keep his concern from his face. “And?”

“And, I wasn’t looking for anything, I was just there in the bank getting change for the juice bar cash register, and suddenly, there he was in the line next to me. He’s not even my ‘type’, I can’t believe just seeing him there has affected me so much.”

“What’s his name?” Tommy asked.

“Stephen.”

“You talked with him?”

“Yes, he caught me looking at him. I can’t explain it. It was like something came over me and I had to look at him.” Thor looked pained.

“And?”

“And I made some small talk about doing bank business, the weather, and stuff like that. Then I asked him if he’d like to have coffee or something.”

“And?”

“And we did, had coffee at the shop next to the bank. Nothing happened, and yet I can’t explain why I feel this way. I’m confused. I know I love you. I never imagined I’d be as happy as I’ve been since we’ve been together.”

“Thor, I love you. Nothing on earth can change that. I know you love me, too. What we share is just that, between us. I don’t know why you’re so involved in this, but I guess it doesn’t matter, you are. I don’t want to lose you, not even for a minute, but I don’t own you. If this is causing you such distress, then it’s something you have to find out about. I’m afraid if you don’t, wondering about it might destroy what we have. I want you here with me, but my love doesn’t have conditions.”

Thor began to cry. Tommy held him and fought off feelings of panic.

The next morning, Thor lay awake in the bed. Tommy felt the rigidity of his entire body, not the welcoming embrace he had come to expect. Thor asked softly, “Do you want me to move out?”

“Thor, this is your home. I welcomed you here with no requirements. Moving out doesn’t make any sense. I want you to be comfortable with us, with living here. I don’t make any demands on you, except to tell me what you’re feeling, what you’re thinking. I won’t claim to be disinterested, but I’ll try to be a friend, not just a lover.”

Thor left for the gym. Tommy took the day off from his work out, the first time they had not worked out together. Tommy missed Thor and was afraid. He was more afraid that making demands of Thor would drive him away. Tommy hated compromising his own wants, but he loved Thor more.

Thor stayed away all day and didn’t return until late that night. He crept into bed. Tommy was awake and turned toward Thor. “Can you talk about it?”

“Yeah, I was with Stephen. He works for a company downtown, accounting or something. We just had dinner together at a Chinese place. He can’t use chopsticks to save his life. He’s skinny, losing his hair, affected and I can’t believe I can’t get him out of my mind.”

“Are you going to see him again?”

“Friday night, with some of his friends, a club near the waterfront.” Thor’s staccato replies sounded more aggravated then eager.

Tommy leaned over to kiss Thor, wanting to make a connection. Thor began to cry again. “Oh Tommy, I can’t. I just can’t. How can I make love to you when I have him in my head.”

“Can I at least hold you? For now, just as a friend, someone who cares deeply about what you’re feeling. Yes, I want to make love to you. I want to ease your heart any way I can. I love you, Thor, no matter what.” Tommy enfolded the large man in his arms and stroked his chest soothingly. Thor snuggled back. They both felt Tommy’s hard cock pressed against Thor’s back, but ignored desire, seeking comfort not release.

Thor was out many evenings, but returned to Tommy’s house and to Tommy’s bed. He told of the outings, mostly with a group of Stephen’s friends. Thor didn’t understand why Stephen didn’t want to be alone with him, but had to take time with him as he could.

Tommy tried to draw him out about what attracted Thor to Stephen to help Thor know is own mind. Tommy often felt jealous, but tried to keep that out of his conversations with Thor. Thor needed his best, most rational help. So Tommy pushed down the anguish he felt in is heart and spoke with Thor’s best interests in mind.

Several weeks passed with Thor’s disquieting obsession with Stephen growing. One night Thor did not return. Tommy tried to push away the frightening and panic-laden images that crowded his mind. Had there been an accident? Was Thor hurt and in need of help? Why hadn’t he called Tommy? After exhausting the tragic but unlikely, Tommy wrestled with images of Thor with Stephen in bed, in each other’s arms, in love. Tommy spent the night in this torment until, at last, sleep came.

The sound of heavy, despondent steps on the stairway brought Tommy awake. The first light of dawn softly brightened the room. The apartment door, then the bedroom door opened. Thor stood in the doorway, physically fine, emotionally beaten. His clothes were disheveled. Even his short-cropped hair seemed askew. He stood in the doorway and stared at Tommy, shame all across his face. His jaw began to tremble. A single tear caught the morning light as it tumbled down his face.

“Will you take me back?” Thor asked softly.

“I never let you go.” Tommy replied.

“Can you forgive me? I understand if you can’t.” Thor hung his head.

“There is nothing to forgive. One’s heart goes where it will – one’s dick does too – but I think that’s not the story here.” Tommy tried to lighten the mood a little. “I have enough confidence in our love to not be afraid of the rest of the world, that it will survive events along the way.” Tears were now streaming down Thor’s face. “Come here, come into the bed,” Tommy gently directed.

Thor crossed the space and fell onto the bed face first, fully clothed. His body was wracked with sobs. Tommy could not hold back his own tears. They lay together and wept. In time the emotional storm passed. They lay in each other’s arms catching their breath.

“What happened?” Tommy asked at length.

“We were at a club, with his friends. I asked him if we could be alone. He made excuses for a while, but I don’t know, maybe he felt I was pressuring him or had some obligation, but he finally said we could go to his apartment. When we got there, we just sat on his wreck of a couch. I tried to kiss him, but he wouldn’t let me, he just sat there. I tried to touch him, but he was so cold. After a while he just got up and went into the bedroom. I followed him in. He stripped and got under the covers. When I took off my clothes, he stared at me, didn’t say a word, it was creepy. Still there he was in the bed. My cock was on fire, I had to be with him. So I got in the bed and started making out with him, trying to kiss and touch him. He just laid there. He wasn’t even hard. I even sucked him, but nothing.” Thor stopped and relived the prior night in his mind.

He continued, “I was wild to be with him. I pressed up against him, tried to hold him against me. That’s when it all came apart. He began shouting. He called me a big-dicked freak, muscle moron, and I don’t know what else. I can’t get the image of his distorted face out of my mind.” Thor turned away.

Tommy pursued him across the bed, holding him. “That must have been awful. You know it’s not true, well you do have a big dick and this body is extraordinary, but you’re not a freak or a moron. You’re a loving, gentle, caring man. You’re beautiful, beautiful in body, mind, and soul. I desire you intensely.”

Thor turned back toward Tommy. “Make love to me. Make love to me the way we did that first night we were together. Make me yours again. Take me and hurt me. I need to be used by you.”

Tommy smiled gently. “No, Thor. I won’t, can’t use you. I will make love to you, with you. I’ll try to show how much I love you, try to make you feel my love. Take your clothes off. I want to see my beautiful man. I want to feel all of you against me. I want to become one with you.”

Thor removed his clothes, tentative in his movements, often checking the expression on Tommy’s face. Whatever he may have feared seeing there, he saw only admiration, love, and lust. Tommy welcomed Thor back into the bed and covered him with kisses. Relief flooded Thor’s heart. He crushed Tommy to his chest, holding with all his strength. And they made love. They made love with all the intensity of new lovers and the tenderness of lovers for a lifetime.

Tommy was thrusting deep inside Thor when Thor asked him to be still a moment. “Are you all right?” Tommy asked, concerned.

“Oh yes, I’m all right. I’m right for the first time in a long time. I just had to feel you inside me, on me, with me, quietly for a moment. I need to put this memory into my heart, so I always will know what it is to be truly loved.” They held each other, feeling heart beat against heart. Then passion returned and they consumed each other in complete abandon.

They lay in each other’s arms, feeling the aftershocks of profound orgasms. Thor began to chuckle. “He was so skinny. He had a sunken chest, you could see his ribs. I don’t know what I saw in him. He’s a shit, has loud, stupid friends. And he had a really little dick. Nice balls, but a really little dick. Oh Tommy, thank you. Thank you for being so beautiful. Thank you for making love to me. Thank you for loving me. I’ve missed you dreadfully. Thank you for taking me back – you have taken me back, haven’t you?”

Tommy wrapped his arms around Thor tighter. “Just try to get away. You are my love. Now don’t you have something long, thick and hard for me?”

***

After they had slaked their next passion, there was a discrete knock at the door. They sat up in the bed, arms still around each other. Tommy called, “Come in.”

Hopkins entered the room, smiling. “Excuse me, sir, but I wanted to inform you that breakfast is available in the dining room.” He turned to go, but turned again to face them. “Forgive my forwardness, but Mrs. Hopkins and I were growing concerned. The house had begun to lack something. And Mr. Joseph, she has commented several times how she has missed your advice in the kitchen these many weeks. We are very pleased to see that things have returned to normal.” He bowed and retired from the room.

Thor opened his mouth to apologize but Tommy covered his mouth in a kiss. They lay in bed a while longer, holding each other, feeling the love they shared.

***

A few weeks later, Thor came home in the evening. Tommy could hear him come up the stairs, anger pounding each step. He heard the doors of the flat open and slam closed until Thor found him in the study. Thor’s face was red from anger. He replied to Tommy’s questioning look, “I ran into the scrawny bastard, Stephen, at the bank again. He had the nerve to say ‘hello’ to me. I asked him, right there in the middle of the bank, why he had done it, why he ever agreed to see me. And do you know what he said?” Tommy shook his head no. “He said that I was too easy. He was curious how far he could play me along, see how crazy he could make me. And he wanted to show off for his friends. After we had coffee that first time, he told them he had a new boyfriend, a great big hunk. They said he was bullshitting, so he played me along to prove it. And I fell for it.”

“Thor, go easy on yourself. Stephen was playing a game, you were sincere. I can’t say I’m unhappy the way things turned out, but you didn’t deserve this deception. What I can’t believe is that he didn’t see the Thor I see, the Thor I love. Call up Bobby, have him cover the gym tonight. I want you here with me.”

End of Chapter 16
Copyright © 2014 RolandQ; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 5
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Another great few chapters, really enjoying your story my friend, keep up the great work

Link to comment
On 08/01/2014 12:02 PM, quokka said:
Another great few chapters, really enjoying your story my friend, keep up the great work
Ah, that kind of flattery will get more chapters. Thanks for reading.
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..