Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 5,649 Words
  • 10,123 Views
  • 10 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Born Wolf - 8. Chapter 4.2

Degan Canon had been surprised to find the two wolves wrestling in his back garden. Granted he wasn’t surprised they had yet again come to blows over their relationship, but to find Kurt pinning the big blond wolf to the ground in his yard had been unexpected. Now both wolves limped into his house, bleeding. Tahryn hung his head in dejection, and Kurt tried not to let the pain in his front ankle show as he walked. Degan wasn’t Alpha for nothing and he could sense the boy’s pain with senses keener than sight and smell.

“Kurt you’re really going to have to stop laying people’s shoulders open.” Degan turned to the door and called to his wife, his own true mate. “Deidre, could you call Noakes for me please?” He turned back to the two wolves. “And bring some towels?”

The alpha’s mate was a woman of easy smiles. Deidre handed her husband the towels and clucked over the state of the two bloody, muddy wolves that stood dripping on her carpet. Deidre had been an RAF wing officer, and she liked her house neat. Being a werewolf just got in the way sometimes. Degan rolled his eyes at his mate’s tuts and when she went to get the doctor he sat heavily into his desk chair and sighed. He was too old for this. The wolves smelt like hormones and sex and lust as well as anger and resentment.

“You two wanna turn human now so we can sort this out?”

Tahryn didn’t need asking twice and in a few moments of crunching and splitting the big tanned form stood there, still dripping, blood from his shoulder staining his skin. Degan noticed with detached interest the boy was still half hard. At least they had established they turned each other on. He passed Tahryn a towel and the boy hid his face as he began to scrub at his hair. He couldn’t hide the wince when he moved his damaged shoulder.

“Kurt, look what you’ve done to him!” Degan didn’t shout, but Kurt whined as though he had roared. “You made the bid, Kurt, and now you’ve ripped him open nearly as bad as Tanner’s boy. Change and explain. Now!”

Kurt whined and pressed himself to the floor. Degan’s rage was palpable in the air of the study and Kurt wasn’t stupid enough to leave himself exposed.

“Change!”

Kurt shifted in a heartbeat and wrapped his arms around his knees. He licked at his injured wrist. Degan pinched the space between his heavy brows and sighed. He’d never seen Kurt this scared, this unhappy with himself. It was obvious the boy had been crying. The calm cool scent of Noakes wafted in and Degan felt the tension in his shoulders relax. His gamma was a good man, a great doctor, and the best kind of friend. Between him and Willis, Degan got all the advice he needed, even the advice he didn’t want to hear.

“Well you’ve done it now.” Noakes snapped at Kurt even as he began to push Tahryn over to a chair. The big lad moved like automaton, knocked out of his senses by pain and lust. Kurt snarled when the doctor touched his mate. “I’m not going to do anything to him, you fool. Except to try and fix the damage you caused.”

“He challenged me!”

“And you won!” Tahryn’s voice was hard and angry. “I want to make a bid for him sir.”

“Huh?” Degan and Noakes both stilled and echoed the same thought at once.

“I want to make a bid for him.” Tahryn repeated. “He’s my mate and I want him.”

Noakes finished cleaning the edges of the wound in silence and began to close the gash with steri-strips.

“Nothing in your life is ever simple, is it Kurt?” He stood and handed a bottle of antiseptic and some cotton pads to Tahryn, “You can clean up your mate if you want him. I’m tired of getting snapped at. Goodnight Degan.” Noakes snapped his kit closed, turned on his heel and left.

“Dare I ask.” Degan measured his words carefully. “How you are intending to make a bid for him when he has already made a bid for you?”

Tahryn stood, and Degan re-remembered his impressive stature for one so young. The boy wrapped the towel around his hips.

“I accept his claim as a wolf. We fought, he won, I will submit to him.” Kurt’s head shot up as the boy spoke. “I make my claim for him in his human body. I want him.”

Degan shook his head to clear it. Double claims were not something he had ever heard of. Normally the male wolf in a potential partnership made a bid and it was either accepted or rejected. Two dominant wolves mating was unusual, but tradition dictated in those circumstances the male still made the bid. Two dominant males becoming mates was unheard of. It was no wonder they were running into trouble. But if they were supposed to be mates, dictated by scent and hormones and the unerring desire to be in contact with each other, there was not a great deal could be done.

“You accept Kurt Smith’s claim on you as a dominant wolf?” He stressed the last word to try and keep things clear.

“Yes sir. But only if he accepts my claim on his human form.”

“Well Kurt?” Both turned to look at the shivering boy in the corner, licking his bleeding wrist.

“No.” Kurt paused for such a long time Degan didn’t think he would continue, “What would be the point? I’m not part human like he is. I’m not spending time in a body I hate just because he wants me too.”

“You hate yourself?” Tahryn’s voice sounded hollow with disbelief, and Kurt shot him a look that was mixed hate and longing.

“Kurt…” Degan stood and used his ‘alpha voice’ to speak to the boy who was more wolf than any other member of his pack, “To be an enforcer and stay in the pack you have to have a position in human society. Like it or not you’re going to be spending time as a human after you finish school. Accept his claim or know that your time here at South Sea is limited.”

“Fine.” Kurt’s reply was hard, but barely more than a whisper.

“Sorry?”

“I accept his claim on me as a dominant human.” He sneered the last word, showing his teeth.

“Good. Tahryn, see to your mate’s wound. I have to go send a message to National Council of your union.” Degan took one last look over the two boys. They were the least happy pair of newly mated wolves he had ever seen. “Kurt, don’t bite him. You accepted his claim, now you have to accept him too. Good night boys.”

Degan turned and left his office, wondering if he was going to come downstairs in the morning to find everything ripped to shreds or not.

*

Kurt winced when Tahryn applied the antiseptic soaked pad to his wrist. Tahryn was bigger than Philip Tanner and his teeth had bitten deeper into the muscle, scratching the bones. Kurt knew he was lucky he had a hand left at all. it would have taken very little effort for the sand coloured wolf to crush his wrist.

But he’d won. Kurt tried to hold tight to the knowledge as he let Tahryn see to his injuries, the cuts and scrapes that were already starting to heal, as were the deep punctures of his wrist. Tahryn had come off worse in their fight, Kurt really should be seeing to him, but he’d accepted to submit to the big blond god of a man, so he just sat and shivered in the corner of Degan Canon’s office. He’d won the fight. The sand coloured wolf was his, his mate, his to keep and take and own. But he didn’t feel especially happy about it.

It was not supposed to be like this. Kurt had never figured he would find a mate at all. He was too odd even by werewolf standards. But he’d been tolerant of his life before, enjoyed the secret world of the forest, the places no one else went. Now he had a mate, by morning everyone would know. They’d made an agreement in front of their alpha; everyone would know Kurt was his bi-. He stopped the thought. He’d still won the fight. Tahryn flinching every time he had to flex the muscles of his shoulder was testament to that. He hadn’t totally lost his dominant credibility. He wouldn’t meet Tahryn’s husky blue eyes. He knew if he did his instincts would start another fucking fight, and Degan had been very clear if he bit Tahryn again there would be consequences. He didn’t like to think about that.

“Kurt?” It was about the third time Tahryn had tried to coax him out of his black mood. Kurt was all set up to ignore him again when Tahryn carried on speaking as though Kurt had answered him. “You’re unfairly beautiful when you sulk you know.”

Kurt grumbled something unintelligible. They weren’t really words anyway. He didn’t like being called beautiful. It sounded like something you’d say to a girl, but a treacherous sweetness blossomed in his belly at Tahryn’s words.

“Thank you for accepting my bid. I hope you didn’t do it just because alpha Canon told you to. I know it wasn’t.” Tahryn was smiling. Kurt could feel the happiness spreading from him. “Look, I know this is hard for you. We don’t have to do anything yet OK? We can wait. Get to know each other better.”

“Fine.” Kurt felt he had to say something least he ended up agreeing to something he didn’t want.

“I want you to like me Kurt. This can’t be just a scent thing for you surely. I know I like you, but I’m shit at body language and I can’t even tell if you like me at all.”

“Generally or right now?” Kurt snarled his words. “Because right now all I want to do is go to sleep. Alone.” He made sure the last word was clear and loud. “And get off my wrist, I’ll heal fine. You aren’t that strong. Obviously.”

Tahryn stood and dropped the antiseptic, scowling.

“Fine. You don’t have to be such a whiny bitch. I’ll pick you up for school tomorrow. Don’t be late.” Tahryn left through the back door without a backwards glance and Kurt felt his senses stretch out the in the direction of his mate. He wanted to follow him, wanted to slip an arm about his waist and walk side by side with him. It was no use, he couldn’t do it now. Kurt shifted back into his fur and limped over to the dog beds in the office, curled up in one and whimpered.

His dreams were not kind to him.

*

Kurt had needed to borrow clothes from Degan’s expansive wardrobe of emergency articles. He couldn’t face going two doors down to his own house and the new clothes Jene had bought for him. He felt like shit. His wrist had healed on the surface, but it ached and he’d spent a whole half hour in the shower scrubbing the ingrained dirt from his skin, stripping grass from his hair. Deidre had fed him a cooked breakfast with sausage, bacon, beans and hash browns and combed his hair when he had been apparently ‘resistant’ to trying to look neat and tidy. Kurt had ended up in a pair of boot cut jeans which he was sure had at some point belonged to a girl, but they were the only ones which were both long enough in the leg and narrow enough on the hip to fit him, a nondescript black t-shirt and a well broken in pair of army boots. Deidre had found him a hoody too, another cast-off from the school’s PE department, in blue with a yellow stripe down the arm.

Kurt hadn’t seen the alpha all morning, and for that he was quite glad. His pride had taken a pretty serious beating the previous evening and he really didn’t feel like having to do any posturing today to maintain his image. It was going to be hard enough as it was; with everyone…knowing about him and Tahryn.

You know you could let yourself be happy, the voice in his head was chiding him softly, sounding just like Jene. You couldn’t have fallen for a better looking guy. Kurt huffed to himself and went to wait outside for Tahryn. The little blue Triumph pulled up at the front of Degan Canon’s house but before Kurt could make a move, Henry Tanner had started towards the car from his own house. It rankled Kurt to see the presumption of the boy. He snarled low, but loud enough that Henry would hear. Well, Tahryn was supposed to be his mate, his protector. Kurt would see what happened.

What happened was Henry swung himself into the front passenger seat and was expelled half a second later by a growl and a hard shove, spilling onto the pavement.

“Dude what the hell?” Henry spun and stood quickly, “Fuck is up with you today?”

“I told you I wasn’t picking you up.” Tahryn unfolded his big frame from the little car and glowered at his friend, “Don’t be so presumptuous.”

“Who are you…oh?” Henry finally flicked his eyes to where Kurt stood, looking like he would rather be anywhere rather than standing in front of his alpha’s house in borrowed clothes waiting for his new mate. “Fuck.” Henry got up, “I never thought I’d see the day. Philip will be pleased.”

Kurt’s instincts won over his sullen mood and he went from glowering silence to snarling fury in half a second flat. It took another two for him to close the gap between himself and Henry Tanner and backhand the other boy across the face.

“You wanna think it makes me any less dominant than you or your stupid prick of a brother, go ahead. I can take it out of your flesh right now if you’d like.”

Tanner whimpered and turned his head to show his neck to Kurt. Kurt snarled again and for a moment he really, really wanted to follow through on his threat. Then Tahryn barked.

“Kurt.” And it was like a leash had been snapped around Kurt’s self-control, because he no longer had any. His will was not his own. It was Tahryn’s. He snarled, stepped over Henry and made his way to the car where Tahryn stood. “Hey.” The bond was released and Kurt felt independent and angry again.

“Never do that again or I’ll make you run into traffic in your fur.” He got into the passenger seat of the car, wanting simultaneously to molest the boy who slid in next to him and get out of the car and kick seven shades of shit out of Henry Tanner, purely for somewhere to put all his rage. It was going to be a long fucking day.

Tahryn started the car and turned around the end of the cul-de-sac before pulling out into the town proper. The houses at this end of town were larger, further apart, towards the school the houses started to be smaller, more semi’s and terraces. Kurt couldn’t imagine living so far from the forest. The school lay on the outer edge of town, which was part luck, and part the quiet buy up of land around the back of the town over the last ten years. That tract of land joined the protected National Park land of the main forest to all the Pack land and meant no one was going to be building roads or housing estates there anytime soon.

“Did you sleep well?”

“No.” Kurt didn’t want to give in to the sickeningly happy feeling in the pit of his stomach, he was still too angry Tahryn had used a mate-command on him.

“Did you eat this morning?”

“Yes.”

“My sisters are happy for us. Dad wants you to come over again for dinner tonight.”

“Huh.”

“He invited your parents.”

“What?” Kurt practically convulsed in his seat at the shock of Tahryn’s words. Truth was he had barely even thought of his parents since leaving home the day before. Kurt wondered if his parents were ever sad about his independence. Pups were raised by the pack, Kurt more so than others, and Kurt felt no stronger a bond to his parents than he did to any of his extended family. Sure, he still turned his head in deference to his father’s status, but even that was wearing thin. They both knew it. He hadn’t even told them of his new mated status, not that he was particularly proud of the circumstances. Having Tahryn here, within touching distance, was definitely better than him being somewhere else. Kurt had been surprised by how much he’d missed the big blond Greek god. They hadn’t even actually mated yet. Not properly, and nothing Kurt had ever overheard said the bonding instincts ever started before you’d had sex. Three hotter than hell kisses surely didn’t count.

“We need to lay some ground rules.” Tahryn said as he parked up in the school lot.

“No more fucking commands would be top of that.” Kurt folded his arms across his chest. He couldn’t face off against his mate now, not when he’d accepted Tahryn’s claim.

“Alright. But that goes for you too.”

“Not a problem. And no fucking touching.”

“Oh be reasonable Kurt.” Tahryn pulled the handbrake up so hard he almost broke the damn thing off. “I said I’d wait, but I’m not having some hands off rule. You’re mine and I’m going to touch any time I damn well feel like it.”

“If that was all you wanted you’d have done better with Koby!” Kurt snapped. He realised he’d overstepped some invisible line about half a second after he’d finished talking, “Shit, Tay…”

“Get out of the car Kurt.”

“But…”

“GET OUT OF THE FUCKING CAR!”

Kurt scrambled at the door, the mate-command making his bran ache.

“You said no more commands!” He shouted across the Triumph’s roof as Tahryn got out his own side.

“I will break your neck if you ever mention him again!” Tahryn spat the words at his mate, then turned and stalked off towards the school building, leaving Kurt standing next to the little blue car feeling stupid and unwanted.

This was not how it was supposed to be.

*

Willis had walked into his office feeling happy. The biggest problem in their pack had been solved twice over. Kurt had a staffing, and now a new training schedule, and he was successfully officially mated to Tahryn Spencer. It was sorted; there was nothing to worry about. Of course that was before he’d walked in to find a very large very angry black wolf in his office, and his office full of overturned furniture and shredded paperwork. Wondering how on earth he was going to explain his shattered computer monitor, Coach Willis locked the door behind him and put down his kit bag softly, but so that the wolf would notice him.

Kurt growled, and Willis knew the boy better than not to react to him, so he growled back. Kurt could kill him easily. A strong werewolf in human shape was no match for a werewolf like Kurt was. Kurt snarled, chest pushed out. He wasn’t thinking clearly, or he would never have dared challenge the pack beta. It was almost as bad as treason. Luckily, there were no witnesses to what Willis did next, because humans would have been disgusted and because wolf law would have required him to meet the challenge properly. Willis groped under his elasticated sweat pants for his cock and pissed against his desk. The wolf wrinkled its nose and backed away from the marking of territory.

“You ready to talk to me now Kurt?” Willis shook the last drops from his dick and tucked himself back into his boxers. The wolf whined, his tail flicking between his hind legs. “Come on Smith,” Willis held out a hand, palm up and open, “You’re gonna have to come outta there some time. I’m betting you and your new mate had a fight, right?”

The black wolf nodded.

“So you switched into the form in which you’re dominant over him?”

Another nod.

“But he’s not here. Come on Kurt, talk to me.” Willis scooped up what was left of Kurt’s clothes; the boy hadn’t bothered changing before he’d shifted. He put the wreckage in his kit bag and threw his spare sweats at the wolf. Kurt shuddered, and shifted. “Better. Get dressed, no classes for you today.”

“Huh?” Kurt pulled on the jogging trousers and stood up. He was not very steady on two feet.

“Enforcer training starts now. You’re going to be my sidekick for the day.”

Willis checked through is bag and found a department polo shirt. It was way too big for Kurt, the boy was too skinny. Willis had the overwhelming urge to feed him, to cover those ribs with something. Kurt pulled on the zippered sweat shirt and watched Willis with uneasy eyes.

“First job.” Willis ripped a paper from his pad and began to scribble. “Take this down to reception and have the caretakers come clean this lot up. Bunch of kids must have broken in and trashed the place.”

“Yes sir.”

“Meet me out back of the changing rooms, the year ten boys have rugby.”

Twenty minutes later Willis was watching Kurt Smith prowl the field of fifteen year old boys making sure the touch rugby game stayed that way. He’d told the class Kurt was a training assistant teacher, and had smiled proudly when Kurt had barked them into line, almost literally, much faster than he would have done. Being busy kept the mind off pain, and Kurt had to use all of his attention to get the teenagers to do as he wanted. He learnt quickly.

Knowing he was good with the pups helped. Everyone said there was nothing Kurt was good at, but they had already been proved wrong. The boy was going to make a good enforcer, better once he put on a bit of weight and muscle, and he was turning out to be a damn good teacher. He praised the boys who needed it, admonished the ones who took liberties and saw that the game was played and won fairly. None of the boys tried to stand up to him, Kurt exuded authority and dominance, and Willis could easily see how hard it would be for the boy to admit he wanted to be submissive to Tahryn. Christ, to need to be bottom when your brain was a top… Willis was suddenly very pleased to be straight.

After rugby there was gymnastics with the mixed year eight kids. Willis wished he could ban plimsolls in the gym, the squeak of shoes drove him mad, and for a while he had really worried about Kurt’s ability to hold himself together. He watched with pride as Kurt helped the girls who were scared of the climbing ropes, grinned at Isla Spencer as she scaled the obstacle with no problems whatsoever. Kurt wasn’t big, but the boy had wiry muscle on his frame. He could lift the girls onto the ropes, and hold their waists when they were scared of falling. Yeah, the boy was useful.

When they’d sent the girls on their way and packed up the gym Willis went to the wall and hauled a punching bag out on its rattling chains.

“Come here Smith.” Willis anchored the bag and checked the boy over as he divested himself of his jumper. “You’re going to need to have to learn to throw a real hit. In human shape.” He added carefully. “You aren’t always going to be facing off pipsqueaks like Koby Dean. Punch the bag.”

Kurt hit the bag and winced, falling back shaking his knuckles.

“Wrong in many ways Smith.” Willis took the boy’s shoulder and Kurt nearly growled, “Easy kiddo. Look.” He balled the fingers into a fist and then curled up Kurt’s arm tucked the elbow down by his side, fist next to his shoulder. “Go straight out from there, get all the power right behind it and try not to lock out your elbow.” He let his hands flow across the wiry muscles as he extended Kurt’s arm in the movement he wanted the young werewolf to copy. “Always aim for a spot about three inches back from where you want to hit, it hurts more.”

Kurt nodded, and then faced off the bag again. His knuckles hit it with a firm smack and Willis nodded approvingly.

“I’ll get tape for your knuckles. You concentrate to your straights and crosses.”

By the end of the day Kurt was exhausted. Willis could see it in the slump of the young wolf’s shoulders. He no longer tried to hold himself up when no one was looking. Willis would wonder if he’d been too hard on him for day one, but Kurt had needed the distraction. Willis had filled him full of protein and vegetables, though Kurt had sneered at the coloured foods like they might be poisonous.

“Your body needs vitamins and unless you wanna swallow tablets every day, you’ll eat what’s good for you.” Willis had growled.

Willis had spent the whole of the cross country session having Kurt loop the track. He must have run eight miles. After that had been girls rugby, then gym work and Kurt had spent time doing crunches and squats which made his limbs shudder and shake. The boy was never going to be a bruiser like his mate, never going have those kinds of deep muscles and V shaped structure, but he was going to be a hell of a lot stronger than he was now. Willis would be happy when he could no longer see the boy’s ribs. He handed Kurt and cereal bar and the wolf munched it without complaint, even though it had fruit in. Yes, Kurt was tired.

“Go for a shower bud.” Willis shook the back of Kurt’s neck gently. “You done good.”

“Thanks.” Kurt peeled himself from the wall, handed the Coach the wrapper from the cereal bar and headed for the shower block. Willis shook his head and smiled. There was hope for Kurt Smith yet.

*

Kurt was jacking off in the shower.

Tahryn thought he might come just from watching. He hadn’t seen his mate all day so Kurt had gotten his way with the no touching rule. Tahryn had to suppress a growl when he thought of what Kurt had said to him in the car. The logical part of his mind had wanted to explain there was a difference between wanting sex and wanting to touch someone you cared about. But then, his brain said, he doesn’t actually know you care about him.

Tahryn had gone looking for his mate, only to find the whole of the physical education department thick with the scent of the werewolf. That, combined with not seeing him all day had made Tahryn instantly hard. Willis had raised his eyebrows when Tahryn had come knocking, but hadn’t asked questions and Tahryn was grateful to the beta for his apparent understanding. Tahryn had followed Kurt’s musky woodsy scent to the shower block and now stood in the doorway watching the boy, his boy, touching himself. Kurt really must have been exhausted not to be using his nose, concentrating instead on the pumping of his fist.

Tahryn had never actually seen Kurt naked and hard before in a good light, and now he watched his boyfriend, his mate, in fascination. Kurt’s slim frame was taught and tense, muscles and ribs standing out in sharp relief to his pale skin. He had narrow thighs, high tight balls, and basically no body hair, which was downright odd for a werewolf. His fist pumped himself slowly and Tahryn felt his own muscles tighten and contract. God but that should be his hand. The scent of lust was overpowering, and Tahryn began to carefully peel himself out of his clothes. As long as he didn’t get his head bitten off, this would be worth getting caught.

Kurt threw his head back with a grunt and Tahryn made a photograph of his features in his mind. The water washed his hair from his face, eyes screwed shut, unbelievably long lashes dark like soot against his pale skin. Why have I never noticed his eye lashes before? Teeth clenched shut to stop the moans. Naked, Tahryn stepped into the shower block to get a closer look at his boy, the man he’d pledged the rest of his life to. Kurt’s cock was not big, there were only six inches for his hand to move across, but Tahryn liked the pink blush of his genitals, the slight curve to his dick, the way the pointed prick vanished in and out of his hand. Tahryn didn’t want to wait.

He stepped forwards into the shower block, and was about three feet away when Kurt’s eyes snapped open.

“Keep going.” He kept his voice in a tone where he was very certain it wasn’t a command and was pleased when Kurt let his eyes flutter closed again. His boy rolled his shoulder against the wall so his back was to Tahryn, but the bigger wolf decided he didn’t mind much. Kurt’s arse was a thing of beauty, moon pale and perfect on his narrow frame. Tahryn stepped up behind him and pressed his own naked frame against Kurt’s back. The touch of his mate made him hiss in delight, and he put his chin over Kurt’s shoulder, he was over a head taller than the boy and could see his actions easily.

Kurt’s skin was so smooth, so perfect as he ran a hand with fingers splayed down his front, touching nipples and ribs, skimming his navel and making his stomach muscles twitch and jump. Kurt let out a sound that was nearly a moan and Tahryn pressed his own impressive erection into Kurt’s butt and spine. The boy whimpered in his arms, and either he’d had a really big change of heart since this morning or he was really out of it, knocked out of conscious thought by lust and scent of his mate. Tahryn hoped he could remain in full control of his facilities because if he nailed Kurt right here it was going to take a real fucking long time for his mate to forgive him for that. He knew with clarity Kurt was a virgin.

The rhythm of Kurt’s hand changed and Tahryn skimmed his fingers over his mate’s bruised knuckles, fascinated by the tapered tip of his cock.

“Atta boy. Come for me.”

“Ungh…” Kurt bit his lip and Tahryn held him tight against his chest with a big hand on his abdomen. He pushed his thumb gently to the tip of Kurt’s dick and felt the electricity shoot through his mate’s system. Kurt cried out, something high and unintelligible, his come oozing and sticky as it ran down Tahryn’s hand. Every muscle the boy had stood out in sharp relief as the tension left his body, the thick creamy seed pumping from him at Tahryn's touch. Tahryn grinned proprietarily. He wanted his boy badly now.

“You’re so fucking beautiful when you come.” He whispered the words into the wetness of Kurt’s skin then fixed teeth and lips on his neck in the hollow below his ear. He liked the idea of Kurt having to remember him every time he saw a mirror. Sure, the blood bruise he pulled up would fade quickly, werewolf healing, but until then… Kurt whimpered in pain, sure it hurt, but the fingers that dug into Tahryn’s thigh were a great counterpoint to the unbridled lust that raced through his system. He could command his boy, Tahryn reckoned he would give great head, but he stopped himself. What would be the point if Kurt didn’t want to? But his own erection ached and leaked, wanting release. He pushed his swollen member between Kurt’s thighs, nestling under his balls.

“No, don’t…” Tahryn let go of the boy’s neck and used a hand to tilt his head back so he lay on his shoulder.

“Hush. Don’t panic. Keep your legs together. Good boy.” Tahryn had no clear plan of what he hoped to achieve, but the sight of his cock sliding between Kurt’s hairless thighs, nudging his genitals was plenty good enough. Coupled with the heat from his body, the rising scent of being somehow connected with his mate made short work of his plunging, and he got in six long thrusts before his orgasm hit. Tahryn shot a long stream of nearly clear come onto the floor of the showers, jerking his hips with every volley until he was spent.

“See, it’s not so bad to give in sometimes.” He spoke with as level a voice as he could muster, making sure to hold Kurt against him for as long as he possibly could. “Wait for me by the car and I’ll take you home. We can go for a run after dinner, ‘kay?”

Kurt nodded once and then turned and fled the shower block. Tahryn watched him until he was out of sight, and then rolled his shoulders against the wet tiles. He shook with laughter. Oh yes, he’d been right, his boy wanted him well enough. Tahryn punched the air and barked his delight into the empty room. Soon, so very soon.

Copyright © 2014 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 53
  • Love 14
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

I am glad to see Kurt finding a place for his human self within the pack even though he probably doesn't realize yet what his time with the pups in PE meant.

The guys are lucky that their Alpha is understanding. He probably would like to take them each by the scruff and shake some sense into them but they're hormone driven teenage weres so that likely wouldn't work.

Tayhryn seems to have realized that slow and easy is his best course.Hhopefully when Kurt's wolf has a chance to be dominant without them fighting he'll see that he hasn't lost anything.

I've enjoyed all of your stories but like these guys the most. Thanks for sharing them with us.

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 02/11/2014 11:01 PM, dughlas said:
I am glad to see Kurt finding a place for his human self within the pack even though he probably doesn't realize yet what his time with the pups in PE meant.

The guys are lucky that their Alpha is understanding. He probably would like to take them each by the scruff and shake some sense into them but they're hormone driven teenage weres so that likely wouldn't work.

Tayhryn seems to have realized that slow and easy is his best course.Hhopefully when Kurt's wolf has a chance to be dominant without them fighting he'll see that he hasn't lost anything.

I've enjoyed all of your stories but like these guys the most. Thanks for sharing them with us.

you're very welcome. I like your idea that Kurt might see that he hasn't lost anything, but i doubt that he'll see it that way.
  • Love 2
Link to comment

Another fine chapter. Tar's move in claiming dominance in human form was brilliant. They have reached some kind of equality. complete acceptance may be slow but it is coming. Kurt's natural way of working with the kids proves the basic goodness we knew was there. Thanks

  • Love 2
Link to comment
On 02/12/2014 01:25 AM, stanollie said:
Another fine chapter. Tar's move in claiming dominance in human form was brilliant. They have reached some kind of equality. complete acceptance may be slow but it is coming. Kurt's natural way of working with the kids proves the basic goodness we knew was there. Thanks
thank you hun, and you're welcome.

 

Kurt is basically good, but he is also basically wild.

  • Love 2
Link to comment

Great chapter! I cannot wait to see this new struggle plays out. Thank you for such a fun story!

stuff15

  • Like 2
Link to comment

I'm having such a blast reading your story. To have Kurt bid for Tahryn in wolf form and then have Tahryn bid for Kurt in human form was genius. There's an obvious connection between the two, but it's them finding that middle ground that's going to take time. Tahryn seems to understand that even though he may submit to Kurt's wolf doesn't necessarily make him less dominate or else he wouldn't have made the bid. Kurt on the other hand doesn't seem to realize that fact. There's so much more to both of them and I'm eagerly awaiting the upcoming chapters to see how the story continues to unfold. I love it! Thanks for a great chapter!

  • Like 3
Link to comment
On 02/12/2014 12:38 PM, Stuff15 said:
Great chapter! I cannot wait to see this new struggle plays out. Thank you for such a fun story!

stuff15

glad you're enjoying it. 'struggle' is such the right word for what about to happen.
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
On 02/12/2014 05:53 PM, dawn said:
Beautiful. Love the tension and need.
Thanks. Tension and need. I should write a story with that as a prompt.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
On 02/12/2014 03:55 PM, huktaunluv said:
I'm having such a blast reading your story. To have Kurt bid for Tahryn in wolf form and then have Tahryn bid for Kurt in human form was genius. There's an obvious connection between the two, but it's them finding that middle ground that's going to take time. Tahryn seems to understand that even though he may submit to Kurt's wolf doesn't necessarily make him less dominate or else he wouldn't have made the bid. Kurt on the other hand doesn't seem to realize that fact. There's so much more to both of them and I'm eagerly awaiting the upcoming chapters to see how the story continues to unfold. I love it! Thanks for a great chapter!
thank you. All this praise makes a wolf happy.

The boys will need time, and possibly teeth marks...

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..