Jump to content
    Sasha Distan
  • Author
  • 1,152 Words
  • 972 Views
  • 8 Comments
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 

Shut Up and Prompt - 4. 536 - Longing

Tag – List of Words
Use the following in a story – a sword, a new car, a museum, an eagle, and a burrito.

“It’s not like it’s a hard choice Devon. What’s more important, a sword or a new car?”

I sighed, and leant back against my boyfriend. I hated it when he was being sensible.

“I don’t want to pick. I’d rather have a burrito and blow job to be perfectly honest.”

“Devon!” Jacob slapped my bicep in mock horror at my suggestion. “You’re so lewd!” He settled himself against the tree, and wrapped his arms more firmly around my abdomen, keeping me pinned. I didn’t mind, because even though it was the middle of the afternoon, we were perfectly alone at the edge of our favourite hayfield, and I could already feel the shape and warmth of Jacob’s arousal pressing against me through our clothes.

“It’s such a nice sword though...” I mused gently.

“It’s hardly practical babe.”

“Sure it is,” I bluffed.

“Oh really?” Jacob found the hem of my shirt and began to skim his fingers over my abdomen. I nearly shifted his fingers away, I hated that I wasn’t one of those guys with a toned up six-pack, but Jacob always declared he loved me exactly the way I was. I tried not to be too self conscious, but from the way Jacob nuzzled into the back of my neck, he could tell where my thoughts were heading. “C’mon then, when would you use the sword?”

“Zombie invasion?” I replied hopefully.

“You’ve been watching too many films babe.” My boyfriend began to tickle up my ribcage, and I wanted to leave the conversation alone and concentrate on the warm gooey sensation spreading through my tummy. But Jacob had other ideas. “The Eagle is going to need new callipers probably, discs likely, and brake pads definitely. Why don’t you just sell it?”

“I love it.”

“More than the hypothetical sword?” Jacob teased softly.

I thought back to our visit to the film museum this morning. It had been Jacob’s treat, something just for me to adore, and he’d come along and held my hand and made a good show of listening intently as I’d gushed over props from Harry Potter, costumes from Snow White and The Hunstman, bits of spaceships from Guardians of The Galaxy, and the swords from Lord of The Rings. We’d met one of the prop makers who had been gently polishing the flat, leaf-shaped blade of a replica of Frodo’s sword Sting, and she’d been very calm and considerate during my completely fan-boy moment. When I’d found out studio-made replica’s were for sale, I had squealed in a manner usually reserved for unexpected re-runs of Firefly appearing on terrestrial television, and dragged my boyfriend directly over to the roped off section of the museum’s shop, and begged to be allowed to see the sword.

I had obviously given the impression of a serious customer, somehow, and been handed Sting in it’s scabbard. Jacob had beamed at the look on my face as I’d held the sword I’d spent my childhood dreaming about. I had wanted it almost more than I wanted to go home with my boyfriend. But being told the price had sent me crashing back to reality. I’d handed Sting back, and I’d left the museum shop with my tail between my legs.

“The Eagle was my grandfather’s car,” I said eventually, “and he was the first person to give me books. I’ve never owned my own copy of LOTR, those are his ones I have. I couldn’t sell the Eagle, not while he stills starts up.”

“I’m sorry babe.”

I blinked, trying to divine meaning behind Jacob’s words.

“Why?”

“I think all this movie stuff is silly-”

“They’re books,” I corrected.

“And films. Whatever.” Jacob hugged me hard to get my attention. “But I shouldn’t have teased you about the car. You love it, and you love your grandfather. I think it’s sweet you keep it going for him. He was a nice guy.”

Granddad had already been too old to drive by the time Jacob had met him, so I’d already had The Eagle to myself. I could still remember him handing me the keys in a reverential manner and declaring that ‘he never got over being imported from the US boy. He pulls to the right like a damn devil when you break’ and wrapped my hand in his own for a long moment. Giving up his independence had been a big deal, but his eyesight had long been past the point where he was truly happy with himself behind the wheel. After that, I had made sure I was at his house at least three times a week, whatever the weather and regardless of my desire to date the hot guy I’d met. Jacob had eventually just declared if he had to sit through an evening with my grandfather to get me in bed two nights in a row, he would, and the two of them had spent the entire time laughing like schoolchildren with our family photo albums spread between them.

I snuggled into Jacob’s arms and tried to banish the thoughts of the sword which would never be mine from my mind, concentrating instead on the very obvious feeling of my boyfriend’s cock digging into the top of my butt. He noticed the change in my demeanour, and in a heart beat had pulled my shirt up to expose my chest and belly.

“Jacob...” I whined.

“Shhh, I love you like that.” Jacob brushed questing fingers across my nipples, making it hard to breathe, and splayed his other hand over my navel before feeling south for my very obvious erection. “So you said something earlier about a burrito?”

“How on earth can you be thinking about food right now?” I gasped.

“Ahh...” Jacob’s deft fingers had loosed my belt and crept underneath the denim to find my arousal. I could feel him grinning triumphantly in my hair. “No, I remember now, it was the other thing I thought was a good idea.”

“Huh?” My brain could barely function beyond the longing to have more of Jacob, and now! “What other thing?”

“A blow job. Birthday boy should at least get a little treat before he opens his present.”

“J-Jacob!”

But Jacob seemed intent on ignoring the fact we were in a field, his hands already fondling me inside my underwear. I could stop him about as much as I could stop my heart from beating too fast.

“After all, can’t have you ruining your jeans when you see it, can we?”

“See what?” I groaned as I was laid down on the long just-yellowing grass. “Jacob… uungh!”

“Oh,” my boyfriend smiled prettily, as though his nose wasn’t inches from my aching leaking cock. “Just something I know you really really want.”

I wanted to ask again, but I couldn’t find my voice, and anyway, Jacob couldn’t reply. It would be rude to talk with your mouth full.

Copyright © 2016 Sasha Distan; All Rights Reserved.
  • Like 12
  • Haha 1
Stories posted in this category are works of fiction. Names, places, characters, events, and incidents are created by the authors' imaginations or are used fictitiously. Any resemblances to actual persons (living or dead), organizations, companies, events, or locales are entirely coincidental.
Note: While authors are asked to place warnings on their stories for some moderated content, everyone has different thresholds, and it is your responsibility as a reader to avoid stories or stop reading if something bothers you. 
You are not currently following this author. Be sure to follow to keep up to date with new stories they post.

Recommended Comments

Chapter Comments

Hehe. Three words out of four in the first three sentences. Got *those* out of the way! Now, years ago, a friend drove an Eagle. So I'm really not sure why Devon's grandfather loved that thing, but it is still nice that Devon is devoted to his memory.

 

And I'm betting there's a repeat of the field activities when D finds out what His present from Jacob is. Or some variations on that theme! Nice one, Sasha, thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
On 10/22/2016 09:05 AM, jess30519 said:

Hehe. Three words out of four in the first three sentences. Got *those* out of the way! Now, years ago, a friend drove an Eagle. So I'm really not sure why Devon's grandfather loved that thing, but it is still nice that Devon is devoted to his memory.

 

And I'm betting there's a repeat of the field activities when D finds out what His present from Jacob is. Or some variations on that theme! Nice one, Sasha, thanks!

I'll hold my hands up and say, I literally went online to try and find a car called "eagle", and I picked the station wagon, though I'm not sure I actually said that in the story. People love cars for very different reasons. I adored my truck, though my good friend and mechanic Dave declared it to be a heap of shite, and had no idea why I hadn't just gone and bought a shiny Mitsubishi tank...

 

I think Devon is going to be much much to excited when he gets his present to do anything other than storm off into the woods looking for orcs...!

Link to comment
On 10/22/2016 12:50 PM, hohochan657 said:

What would that birthday present be ??

Well what do you buy the boy who wants a sword?

Link to comment
On 10/23/2016 01:17 AM, mollyhousemouse said:

What a very sweet peek into their world.

Isn't having a sweet boyfriend the greatest?

Thanks again, Sasha!

always welcome! I'm glad you enjoyed them.

Link to comment

Nice job using an odd list of words. I liked Jacob's likes. And I know it's a short story based on prompts, but I'd enjoy visiting Jacob and Devon again sometime. Good story. Jeff

Link to comment
On 10/23/2016 09:21 AM, JeffreyL said:

Nice job using an odd list of words. I liked Jacob's likes. And I know it's a short story based on prompts, but I'd enjoy visiting Jacob and Devon again sometime. Good story. Jeff

thanks, and I agree. They're sweet, with lots of unexplored possibilities.

Link to comment
View Guidelines

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Newsletter

    Sign Up and get an occasional Newsletter.  Fill out your profile with favorite genres and say yes to genre news to get the monthly update for your favorite genres.

    Sign Up
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..